How Way Leads On To Way

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ky_Da
Player

How Way Leads On To Way

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Hey all,

Surprisingly, I've written a lot over the last few days, but editing takes a while. I'm not going to be able to keep any kind of schedule. I'm basically doing this when I can fit it in here and there. But it's proving to be something I'm really enjoying. I'll have to warn everyone up front. This will be a bit of a slow burn. I'm going to need to practice my pacing, but I like stories that have some depth and don't jump right into sex, so please bear with the initial chapters while I set the stage. Also, you'll notice some similarities between the female protagonist and my wife. Sorry, it couldn't be helped. My muse is a beautiful English lass.

I humbly present to you, How Way Leads On To Way.

Quinton

The reason people live in southern California is for the weather. Few places in the world can offer the perfect temperature on an early evening in middle of winter. Not too hot, nor humid, just perfect. This perfect night, I followed my wife up the dozen stairs to the front door of an outrageously expensive and opulent home. The house was amazing, even for Newport Beach standards. The views even more so. I turned and took another long look at the ocean, the sun beginning to set and casting off hundreds of shades of yellow and orange. A lusciously green golf course separated the beautiful home from the beach. I could see that last of the golf carts leaving the course, making their way to the club house. What must it be like to live in such a place?

Our home was nice, I thought to myself as I stared up at the expansive home in front of me. It was in good condition, and it was comfortable, but it was your standard middle-class home in a middle-class neighborhood—the fanciest thing about it was the small kidney-shaped swimming pool in the back, and it was no where near the beach. We had to drive an hour just to get a whiff of the salt water.

My wife paused at the door, not wanting to be the one to knock or ring the doorbell. She gave me a smile and leaned against one of the fluted columns. She looked amazing as usual, wearing her hair down, it was like a dark brown curtain of thick silk, its length reaching to just below her breasts. I loved how it felt when it moved over my body during sex. With high cheekbones, a wide mouth, full lips, and perfect green eyes, Samantha was beautiful in every sense of the word.

Originally from a town just outside of London, she had attended an all-girls boarding school until she was seventeen. But after completing sixth form and passing her A levels, the UK equivalent of high school and entry level collage work, she rebelled against her parent’s wishes and accepted a scholarship to study at the University of San Diego. And as chance would have it, that’s where we met. Our courtship had been a whirlwind, and much to the ire of all of our parents, we eloped and moved in together. She knew she’d never get her parent’s blessing, so she decided not to even try. I regret acting so impetuously now. We’ve been married for four years and my relationship with the in-laws is still rocky at best. Luckily, we don’t see them very often. My parents have come to love Samantha though. In their eyes, she can do no wrong. She still has a very thick English accent, and I hope to god that she never loses it.

We were the stereotypically pour college students, but with hard work and a few scholarships, we managed to graduate free of the burdensome student loans that crush so many of our peers. I graduated in engineering, my wife in English literature. My field had a lot of job opportunities, and so it wasn’t surprising that I was the first to be offered a descent paying entry-level job with a large engineering firm in Mission Valley, a city just outside San Diego proper. Samantha struggled to find a job, and had been considering furthering her education with a master’s degree, but we were both fairly burned out with school and so we had decided to put that on hold for a time. Southern California might have the perfect weather, but it’s not an easy place to live. Buying a house and just paying the basic bills on one income was not an easy thing to do.

Samantha stepped closer to me. At five-foot-four, the top of her head came up to my chin. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer, feeling the warmth of her thin, lithe frame. She had a runner’s build, with the amazing legs and ass to prove it. To her friends and family, she was known as Samantha, but of course to me, she was Sammy, which over time had been reduced further to just Sam.

The home in front of us belong to a coworker of mine—or rather, it belonged to his parents. Nick was a good friend, but even though he was slightly higher up the food chain at work than me, he didn’t make nearly enough to afford a place like this. It was one of several houses that Nick’s parents owned. When Nick had gotten married a couple of years ago, he and his wife Julie had taken up occupancy of the home. I didn’t know if he paid rent, or simply got it for free, but it wasn’t easy to quench the embers of jealousy that burned away at me. It was stupid to be jealous. I knew that. Nick had always been extremely fair and helpful to me. But when you’re busting your ass every month just to pay the basic bills, while your friends live in a place like this, seemingly free of worry, it’s hard to dismiss that natural reaction.

“People don’t even drive their cars around here,” my wife commented, noticing the golf carts that the residents liked to use to go between houses and drive around inside of the exclusive gated community. “The neighbors might have our car towed for bringing down their property value,” she said, referring to our fifteen-year-old Honda Civic that was parked at the curb. It was old, had a few dents, but was paid for.

I chuckled and was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened and Nick greeted us. Nick was a big guy, having played college football until he blew up his knee his senior year. I understand he was really good and probably could have gone pro had it not been for the injury. He was slightly overweight now, but I’m sure he was a force to be reckoned with on the field. At six-foot-six, he pretty well towered over everyone, but he had such an easy-going personality that people loved being around him.

Nick’s wife Julie, who was also a little on the plump side, was an attractive woman. She had medium length, dirty blonde hair and a square face one would have thought wasn’t very feminine, but she still looked attractive enough that any straight man would have bedded her if given the chance. Her breasts were enormous and stretched the fabric of her shirt enough to make is almost see-through.

“Come in you two, we’ve been waiting forever,” Nick said excitedly, stepping to the side so we could enter.

“There’s a long line at the entry gate,” I said, “Security here is intense.”

“Right, sorry, about that,” Nick said, shutting the door behind us. “We go through the resident’s gate so there’s never a line. The visitor line always seems to be backed up.”

“Hey you two!” gushed Julie, coming around the kitchen island and giving us both a hug. “Over here now. Sit, sit,” she scooted us along, gesturing toward a large, oval table off the side of the kitchen.

“Your home is very beautiful,” said my wife, looking around the kitchen.

“Yeah, just a little beach house we like to keep up for appearances,” Nick joked, mimicking the faux-haughty voice of Thurston Howell from Gilligan’s Island.

This is why everyone liked Nick. He had no guile, no hidden agenda. He was just a good guy. And his wife was just as kind and big hearted.

“I hope you like Italian,” said Julie, setting a large bowl of pasta in the center of the table.

We ate and talked about work and whatever random thing that came into our heads. Like me, Nick and Julie were both born and raised in SoCal, so they were interested to hear what Samantha’s life was like back in the UK. Nick made countless jokes about girl’s sexual preferences in an all-girl’s boarding school. But my wife has heard them all before, and only laughed along with the rest of us. Later that evening, we were sitting on the most comfortable couches I’ve even sat in in my life, drinking a wine that was way over anything we would buy for ourselves. I wouldn’t admit this to Nick, but the only wine Sam and I had bought lately was out of a box. It was an enjoyable evening and I was thrilled that my wife could partake in something a little more high-society than our normal routine would allow.

“Do you know any of your neighbors?” my wife asked as the evening was getting late.

Nick laughed and Julie smacked him on the arm, “What woman!” he cried in mock anger. “Like we weren’t going to tell them.”

“Tell us what?” I asked, trying to decipher the look Nick and his wife were shooting at each other.

“Dude,” Nick began, “You’ll never guess in a thousand years.” Nick laughed again and sat up onto the front of the couch. “We were invited to a swingers party.”

“And you went?” my wife blurted out in surprise.

Julie turned a dark shade of red and slapped her husband’s arm again, “I can’t believe you, Nick. You swore you wouldn’t tell.”

“What? They’re our friends—they won’t care that we went and got our freak on the other night,” Nick said in his defense, his smile still stretched from one side of his face to the other.

“Holy shit,” I said to no one in particular. I looked at my wife. Her mouth hung open and her brow was high on her forehead. “You guys really went? You actually…”

“Had sex?” Nick asked, getting yet another punch to the arm. “Oh yeah. It was the craziest thing we’ve ever done.”

“Holy shit,” I repeated, still in disbelief. I looked over at Julie.

“Nick will have to tell you,” Julie said, she shook her head and wouldn’t meet our gaze. It didn’t seem that she was ashamed of having gone, but she was certainly embarrassed to talk about it. My wife looked at Nick and held up her hands in a, get-talking kind of gesture.

Nick pulled his wife close and kissed her on the temple, “I’m honestly still in shock that we actually went through with it. And to be fair, alcohol had a little to do with it, too,” he began to explain. “We got to know a family down the road a few months ago. You know, been to their house to go swimming, barbeque, hang out. They’re older, both professional, make tons of money. That type. Well, they asked us if we’d be interested in coming to a party, and told us that it was common for partners to switch it up and have sex. They said we could just come to the party and enjoy the drinks and the company—that we wouldn’t be pressured into anything, but they really wanted us to come. So yeah, eventually we decided to go and see it. Don’t get me wrong,” Nick held up his hands, palms up, “We didn’t go over there with the intention of swinging. We just wanted to see what it was all about… but, well, after a few drinks, and seeing how everyone got along so well, we kind of got into it.”

“Everyone was so relaxed and easy about it,” Julie added, “it made us realize that it wasn’t that big of a deal—then it just sort of, happened.”

“So how did it happen,” my wife asked, “did you draw names or something?” My wife had been unusually quiet throughout the evening, but the enthusiasm behind the questions surprised me.

Nick laughed and shook his head, “No, nothing like that. When you go for the first time, they have someone explain all the rules and etiquette. Basically, you’re given two buttons. A red one and a green one. If you have the red one on, people know that you’re not open to any sexual invitations—you’re more-or-less there to talk and mingle. If you’re wearing the green button, then people know you’re approachable.”

“We put on the red buttons, of course,” Julie quickly added.

Nick nodded, “And there were a handful of others wearing red buttons, too. But by far the majority were wearing green buttons,” he picked the conversation back up, “We were probably the youngest ones there, but we didn’t feel out of place. Like Julie said, everyone was so casual and approachable, it made you feel very relaxed.” Nick paused for a moment, but when he saw we only wanted to listen, he continued, “After being there for about an hour—,”

“—And having a lot to drink,” Julie interjected.

“And having a few drinks,” Nick began again, “We decided, what the hell, why not have a new experience… we put on the green buttons.”

“And people noticed right away,” Julie spoke, “we were approached immediately.”

“Yeah, I was really surprised how fast it happened. One minute my beautiful wife was chatting with a guy, and the next she’s looking at me with this deer-in-the-headlights look.”

“I was terrified,” Julie admitted. “I mean we’ve only been married for a couple of years, and it’s not like I had a lot of experience with sex even before we got married, so I was scared to death when another man asked me if I wanted to join him.”

“But you went,” my wife said in amazement.

Julie gave us a shy smile and nodded, “I still can’t believe that we did it, but yes, we both participated.”

“Do you think you’ll do it again?” I asked, still in shock that Nick of all people had had sex with someone that wasn’t his wife. And he’d let his own wife do it, too. Yet, the world was still turning, and Nick and Julie’s bed wasn’t burning. They were still happily married—or at least it looked that way to me.

Nick sat back into the couch cushion, “Yeah, we think we will. But Quin,” Nick paused, giving us a sly smile, “this time we want you and Samantha to come with us.”

I heard my wife’s breath catch.

Ky_Da
Player

Re: How Way Leads On To Way

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 29, 2019 5:45 pm

Quinton

“I’m going to cum,” I cried, trying to hold off my orgasm a little longer.

“Not yet, Quin!” my wife cried underneath me. “I’m not…”

It was too late. As hard as I’d tried, I couldn’t stop the impending explosion. “Ahhh, sorry babe,” I apologized. I felt my wife nudge me to the side, so I moved off of her, rolling onto my back. She then straddled my waste, moving my cock into position and trying to grind her pussy against it, desperately seeking her own release. But I was already softening quickly and wasn’t able to give her what she needed.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized again, realizing that I should have gotten her off with my mouth before in the beginning. But we were both so horny after hearing Nick and Julie’s story that we went at it as soon as we got back to our house.

“It’s fine,” she said, but I could tell she was disappointed.

We’d been married now for four years, and our sex life was fairly good. But as I laid there thinking, I knew I had no way of comparing it to anything. We were each other’s firsts. Neither of us had much dating experience before we met each other. Sam because her school was more of a convent, and me because I spent most of my time in a book or on the computer. I’m not a bad looking guy, and I’m sure I could have had more success on the dating scene, but girls just weren’t on my radar until I met Samantha. Occasionally my mind wanders and I imagine what sex might be like with another woman, but I’ve never let myself dwell on those thoughts. Samantha is the only woman for me. However, I do sometimes wonder if Sam thinks about being with other guys. I worry that someday she’ll wish she’d spent more time single, playing the field before becoming a faithful, monogamous wife.

After a few minutes, I pulled the sheet up over our bodies, Samantha turned to me, “I still can’t believe it… Nick and Julie… I would have never…” she trailed off, not finishing her sentence.

“I know,” I admitted, “they both seemed to have had fun though. They didn’t look like they regretted it.”

My wife turned to me, her breasts pressed into my side, “Mmm,” she noised through closed lips, “they did say they want to return.”

“I know. Nick told me as we were leaving that he made a contact at the party and it looks like it might lead to a pretty good job offer.”

“You mean he might quit?” she asked in surprise.

“Looks like it,” I answered. I didn’t like that thought. Nick was the one guy I really got along with at work. We spent more time laughing and joking than actually getting any work done. I was still an entry level engineer, and Nick was only slightly higher. Not having him there would make work unbearable.

Suddenly my wife held up her hand, her pinky in the air, forming a small hook. I knew what she wanted. I reached up and intertwined my pinky with hers, our own version of the ‘pinky swear’. When we first got married, we promised each other that we would be completely honest with each other, and ourselves, when our pinkies were connected. It was silly, but it worked for us.

“Do you want to accept their invitation?” she asked me.

“I don’t know… yes and no,” I answered. I saw her full lips press thin in the dim moonlight that came through the window above our bed.

“Don’t be a git. That’s not an answer,” she said, gripping my pinky tightly.

“I know, but it’s the truth. Part of me wants to, part of me doesn’t,” I explained. “What about you?”

“Same answer,” she said with a smirk. This was the downfall of our truth game. We could still give each other vague, non-answers. After a moment, she asked, “How does it make you feel when you think of me sleeping with another man?” she asked, her voice surprisingly sincere and vulnerable.

I thought for a long moment before answering. I wanted to be complete truthful, “Jealous… anger… hurt… turned on…” I listed slowly. “Same question to you.”

She inhaled deeply and let out a heavy breath, “Anger… betrayal… hopeless… lost…” she listed.

“That makes the decision pretty easy then,” I said, turning my head to look into her eyes. God she’s beautiful. “I will never cause you to feel those things on purpose. So, it’s a no-go.”

“Sorry Quin,” she said, leaning her head forward and resting her forehead on mine, “I couldn’t handle it if you were to sleep with another woman. I’m not strong enough to go through something like that.”

“You don’t need to apologize,” “It’s a simple no. I think Nick pretty much knew that from our answer tonight anyway.”

“Maybe,” my wife seemed to concede before lifting her head so she could see my eyes, “Does it really make you feel turned on?”

The first thought that went through my mind was, ‘danger Will Robinson, danger!’ but she still had my pinky, and being complete honest had always gotten me out of trouble… eventually. “Yes,” I confessed, glad that the lighting in our bedroom was dim, “but It’s not that I want to see you with another guy. If it was someone that could rock your world and give you mind-bending orgasms, then that turns me on. He’d have to be someone that really rang your bell.”

“Julie seemed to get her bell rung,” my wife said, a mischievous smile crossing her lips. “When you two were talking later, she told me that she’s never had such good sex.”

“Really?” I said in surprise. “Nick didn’t tell me much else, just that they want to go again. I’m not judging them at all, but I’m worried for them. They haven’t been married that long, and this is a hell of a thing to do so early in the marriage.”

“Do you think ours could handle it?” she asked me.

“Our marriage?” I clarified. She nodded. “I would hope so, but I guess we never know the future. It makes my heart hurt to think of us ever breaking up.” Squeezing her pinky, I pulled her hand closer to me. “Do you want to go?” I asked again.

She was silent for a long moment. All I could hear was her quiet breathing. After a time, she said, “I’m curious. But I don’t think I could actually go through with it—I know I couldn’t,” she said, shaking her head, “I’d be too scared. And I couldn’t take it if you cheated on me. I wouldn’t like it, but I’d be force to cut your balls off and stuff them in your mouth.”

I laughed, “Fuck, that got dark quick.” Samantha smiled and laid her head down on the pillow, our little fingers still holding onto each other. “What if we went and just left the red pins on, might be an interesting experience.”

Samantha snuggled in closer to my side, “It makes my heart beat like a drum just thinking about it,” she said, and I realized I could feel her heart beating against my upper arm where her chest was pressed tightly to me. “It’s fun to think about, but It’s wrong on so many levels. I don’t know. I don’t want to risk our marriage, but I guess if we only went to see, it couldn’t do any harm…”

“Let’s put this one on hold,” I suggested, feeling very relaxed and starting to feel the first touches of sleep.

Minutes later I awoke with a start. I hadn’t realized I’d fallen asleep. I couldn’t have slept long, I knew. I was still in the same position I remembered being in when I closed my eyes, lying on my back with my wife tucked in close by my side. We were both still nude with only the sheet and light blanket covering us. We never slept in the buff. Samantha never felt very secure going to sleep without wearing something to cover herself. She was very conservative that way.

I laid perfectly still, not wanting to wake her. It was nice having naked form next to mine, peacefully breathing against my shoulder as she slept. I could see her faint features in the waning moonlight. What a night. I was still in complete disbelief that Nick and Julie had actually done it. I thought they were just your everyday average couple. Never would I have thought they’d be so adventurous, so completely uninhibited. I wonder what must have been going through Nick’s head when he watched his wife be carted off by another man, knowing she was going to be spreading her legs for a cock that wasn’t his? Even more, what must have been going through his head when he was with a different woman that night? Was it awkward afterward, when they had both committed the act and come back together?

My heart raced and I felt my cock stiffen. I knew I wasn’t extremely well-endowed. I’ve been in the locker room and seen how big some guys are. I’m not embarrassingly small, but I’m not winning any size competitions either. At five-and-a-half inches, I was all my wife knew. I wonder what she would do if she saw a massive cock? I closed my eyes and pictured my wife laying on the bed. A man I didn’t know between her legs, slowly pushing his huge member into her tight pussy. I pictured her hands gripping and curling the sheets as he spread her lower lips wider and wider as he entered her, as he entered the pussy that only I have fucked. I opened my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the sheet over my erection. It usually takes direct stimulation for me to get it up—that’s the way it’s always been, so I was surprised when just thinking about my wife with another guy was getting me hard. It took me a long time to fall back asleep that night.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed May 29, 2019 5:55 pm

great start to your story, looking forward to more.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Quinton

The knock on my office door broke my attention from the CADD drawing on my computer screen. I turned toward the open door and found Nick, holding a cardboard box in his hands.

“Don’t be a stranger, Quin,” he said, leaning against the door frame. “Julie and I don’t want to lose touch with you guys.”

“Of course, I promise I’ll call,” I said as nonchalantly as I could. The truth was I was seriously jealous that he was leaving, and for a job that would pay him almost twice what he was currently making. He was a couple years older and had a little more field experience, but I knew I was still the better engineer.

“And hey,” Nick whispered loudly and leaned forward into the office, “If you guys change your mind, just give me a call. There’s a party once-a-month, and all you have to do is say the word.”

I leaned back into my chair and swiveled towards him, “Thanks Nick, but I don’t think we’re going to take you up on that one—tempting as it sounds,” I said, “I still can’t believe you guys are into it. My mind is still blown.”

“Well, come with us sometime and I’ll guarantee that more than your mind will get blown,” Nick bantered. He stepped into the office and closed the door. Setting his box on the corner of my desk, he took a seat, “Seriously, you guys have to come once just to check it out. Just come to network and get to know people. Look, when we went, there were fifty, maybe sixty people there, so it’s not like it was this massive party going on. These people all know each other. They run in the same circles. When else would you ever get a chance to get to know people like this? Trust me, this is your opportunity to make some connections and set yourself up for the future.”

“But I’m not a socialite like you are. I’d be all awkward and hiding in the back of the room,” I said, trying to look for any excuse that might fly.

Nick laughed, “Yeah, probably true enough,” he admitted, “but Samantha knows how to be social, and she would get all kinds of attention there. She’d have the rich whales trying to bed her.”

“That’s just it,” I said, a little louder than I meant, “I don’t want a bunch of old lecherous grandpas pawing at her. I don’t care if they are rich.”

That made Nick laugh again, “Again, trust me. There’s no old lecherous types there.”

“What, they’re all super fit models?” I asked, a bite of sarcasm to my voice.

Nick shook his head, “No, they’re all normal enough. People of all types there. But I didn’t see anyone that was unbearably fugly either.”

I exhaled a loud breath and looked out my office window. The view was the brick of the building next to us. I thought about what Nick was saying and I got what he meant. This really would be a good way to get to know some very wealthy people on a very personal level. To network. It couldn’t hurt, but networking was not one of my skillsets. “Tell me the truth though, Nick. Wasn’t it a little weird later? I mean with Julie, after you guys got your freak on. Do you look at each other any differently?”

This seemed to make Nick pause a moment and thing. After a moment he spoke, “I thought it might when we first decided to try it, and there was maybe a five-second moment when we were like, ‘what the hell happened,’ but now things between us are hotter than ever.”

“Really?” I asked, my voice sounding more than a little skeptical. “How so?”

Nick smiled, “It’s been like our honeymoon all over again. I mean sex every night and several times a day on weekends. It’s like we’ve been supercharged or something… just think about it, bro. I don’t want to be the one to push you into something you don’t want.”

I nodded, “Sure, I’ll think about it.”

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Samantha

The waitress led us to the booth and Julie and I sat down. After taking our drink order, the waitress retreated and left us to look at the menus.

“Thanks again for inviting me,” I told Julie as I picked up my menu.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, “Oh don’t get all polite with me. It’s been ages since we had a chance to do this. I’ve been dying to have some time together.”

“I agree,” I said, before quickly asking, “How much weight have you lost—you look amazing.”

Julie’s smile grew at the compliment, “Fifteen pounds, thanks for noticing,” she said proudly, “You should see Nick. He’s lost almost twice that much.”

Julie’s smile was infectious. She seemed so happy about everything. I couldn’t help but feel myself smile along with her. “That’s great—good for you two,” I gushed, truly happy to see how fit my friend was looking. It had been almost four months since her husband’s job change, and I hadn’t seen her since the dinner where we found out that they had been to a swinger party. “What was the inspiration? Going on holiday, a Caribbean cruise or something?”

Taking a drink of her ice tea, Julie shook her head, “No, but that would be fun. We should totally do that together,” she paused as the waitress came and took our orders. After the waitress was out of earshot, she looked at me and wagged her brow, “I’m swearing you to secrecy of course—I’ll deny everything if you tell,” she laughed as she leaned forward, the movement pressing her large breasts against the table’s edge. “We’ve been going to the sex parties,” she admitted, “and well, after the first time, we felt a little self-conscious because we were both a little on the heavy side.” My friend looked up toward the ceiling and sighed, “Listen to me. Little on the heavy side. We were both way too fat. I had let myself go.”

My heart began to race when she mentioned the sex party, but I wasn’t sure why. Quin and I had decided that swinging wasn’t going to be something we participated in.

“That’s certainly the first time I’ve heard of that particular inspiration, but, well, you do look amazing. Keep it up girl.” I laughed and felt like a tension had been lifted. After a moment though, I couldn’t resist asking, “So you two have really gotten into this thing then?”

Julie slowly nodded and raised her hands up in a ‘who-knew’ gesture, “Yeah, I still can’t believe it sometimes. I mean, I never saw myself as a swinger before. I thought that kind of thing was for perverts and skanks. Like guys with fat mustaches… that kind of thing. But they’re totally normal people. They just like to get a little crazy once in a while.”

I sat raptly listening. I wanted to know more, but I wasn’t sure of even the right questions to ask. Hoping she wouldn’t mind the blunt question, I asked, “So how many guys have you been with?”

Julie’s lips pursed as she thought, “technically three—but a couple of them I’ve been with more than once,” she giggled at my reaction. I’m sure my eyebrows were somewhere up in my hairline. “I know, so scandalous right?” Julie suddenly looked more serious as her eyes met mine, “Look, I don’t want to come off as putting any pressure on you. It’s not for everyone. But damn girl, I had no idea what I was missing out on.”

“What do you mean?” I asked before I realized the words had even left my mouth.

“I’ve learned so much I didn’t know about sex. There’s a whole world out there and I wasn’t even scratching the surface of it,” Julie explained.

That statement surprised me because I knew Julie had been with a number of other men before marrying Nick. She was four years older than he was and came across as the type of woman who knew what she wanted. If she hadn’t scratched the surface, then I couldn’t even begin to imagine what must be out there. What am I missing out on.

Julie continued, “The hardest decision was the first one. I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it. I still remember how nervous I felt as I walked into a bedroom with another man, knowing my husband was going to be doing the same. I thought I was going to have a heart attach my heart was racing so fast. But Carl was kind, and patient, and we just talked for a long time until I felt more comfortable with him. And that was it. Before I realized it, I was having sex with him.”

“Carl must have been pretty good,” I commented.

“He was good, but not in the way I would have thought. He’s not hung like my husband—Nick’s like fucking horse that way—but my husband can be a little, I don’t know… brutish I guess is the word I’d use. He’s like a bull in a china shop sometimes. But Carl knew how to start things slowly, and how to build up the tension. He had me cumming harder than I’d even cum before.”

“You had more than one orgasm?” I asked.

“Oh god yes. I lost count in fact. But in my husband’s defense, he’s become a much more considerate lover since we started swinging. I think he was much more attentive with the other women—or maybe they were just better at telling him what they wanted—whatever it was, it worked. He’s ten times the lover now.”

“That might be enough to convince me to try it,” I admitted without giving the comment much thought. My mind was racing a hundred miles-an-hour imagining what it must have been like for my friend.

“Okay, time for some girl-to-girl confession,” Julie said, looking me directly in the eye, “Is Quinton getting it done in the bedroom?”

“Of course. He’s a good lover,” I said a little too quickly. “I mean, we can all find faults… we could improve a few things…” I stopped as I knew I’d begun to stutter.

“Mm hmm,” she hummed through closed lips, “You don’t have to fancy it up. I can tell he’s not making you scream in ecstasy,” she said, but not unkindly. “Listen, Sammy. You’re a gorgeous girl living in southern California. You’re smart, thoughtful, great to talk to. Men love your accent. This place could be your oyster if you wished it. And sex… you could be a fucking goddess that your husband worships like his life depended on it. Take it from someone who’s only beginning the journey. The first step is the hardest, but oh so worth it. I know I said I wouldn’t push, but you should really reconsider. Just come with us one time. Come have a crazy adventure with us, and if it’s not something you want to continue, then at least you’ll know. You won’t have anything to regret.”

I sat for a long moment, considering her words. I still had one thing that bothered me though. “How are you okay with Nick having sex with other—,”

Julie held up her hand, interrupting me, “Try this for me, Sammy. Say fucking. Use the naughtiest words you know and see what that makes you feel. Enough of the posh polite girl.”

I thought about that and knew I was blushing. This was not in my comfort zone. Finally, I said, “Do you get jealous when Nick’s fucking other women?” I did feel a sudden rush as I spoke. Enough that I had to take a couple of deep breaths.

“You mean do I get upset when I suck his cock later on and I can taste another woman on him?” she smirked at me as she spoke, seeing my blush deepen.

I felt my eyes widen and my breath hitch. “Uh, yeah,” I coughed out. “I don’t think I could—no, I know I couldn’t deal with that. If he ever cheated on me, I’d stomp his nuts to the floor.”

Julie let out a loud burst of laughter, “I never felt that strongly about it,” she said between laughs, “and I can’t call it cheating if we’re both doing it. Does Quinton feel the same way as you do?”

I had to shake my head, “No, oddly he said he’s keen on the thought of me… fucking another man,” I said, forcing myself to use the harsh term.

“Maybe he’s more of a cuck then,” Julie said.

“A cuck?” I asked, never having heard the term before.

“Short for cuckold. I don’t know where the term came from, but it’s—,”

“When a wife cheats on her husband,” I finished, knowing the term from my college days. “Shakespeare used the term in the play Othello.”

“It’s a term I hear used at the parties. There are a few guys at the parties that aren’t there to swing, but their wives do. The husbands are only there so their wives can get laid, but they hang out at the bar and wait until their ladies are done.”

“Seriously?” I asked in disbelief.

“You’ll find the craziest shit at the parties. There’s something there for everyone. I’ve never talked to the cucks, but they look like they’re having a good time,” Julie said, and then after a minute added, “Come with us one time, Sammy. I promise you won’t regret it.”

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Quinton

I don’t know what possessed my wife tonight, but I’m not going to complain. As soon as I got home from work, she attacked. We were kissing passionately and she was fondling my cock through my pants. It didn’t take long and our clothes were on the floor and I was inside her. I sometimes still wonder how I got so lucky as to marry a woman this beautiful. I felt her pressing herself into me with an urgency I’ve never felt from her before as she was grinding down on me with tremendous pressure. I tried to pause and stop the impeding orgasm but, like it was set on a hair trigger, I was soon exploding my load inside of her. I felt a pang of guilt when I heard her moan in disappointment. She tried in vain desperation to find the firmness she needed to press against, but my dick was already softening. I’m afraid I’m a one-and-done kind of guy. I’ve never been able to get it up for a second orgasm.

“Sorry, Sam. You just had me so turned on I couldn’t stop it,” I said, getting to my feet and picking up my pants. “I could, you know,” I gestured toward her open legs, her perfect looking pussy completely exposed.

She sighed heavily and pushed herself up onto the couch, “It’s fine,” she said, already sliding her panties over her legs. “That was fun.”

“Great way to come home from work,” I said happily, “What got you all hot and bothered?”

“Julie,” my wife said, her voice monotone.

“Julie?” I asked, “Is there something you’re trying to tell me?”

Sam rolled her eyes at me, “We met for lunch, and we basically talked about sex the entire time,” her face rose until her eyes met mine, “I have to admit, I’m a little jealous. Those two seem to be having a lot of fun at those parties.”

I pulled my shirt back on and sat next to my wife, the only clothing she had on were her panties. Her hair laid over her chest, covering her breasts, but large nipples jutted out noticeably through the dark strands, “Are you thinking you want to go?” I asked, not sure if I really wanted to hear the answer or not.

My wife shrugged. A red flushed over her cheeks and her chest. “A bit… but I still don’t think it’s a good idea,” she admitted.

My ears couldn’t quite believe what they’d just heard, and I think my heartbeat shot up to around 160 beats-per-minute. “It’s probably not,” I agreed, “but can I tell you something?”

“Of course.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and if you’re up for it, I’d like to try it,” I felt a little faint, like my brain was slightly oxygen deprived. I’d been thinking about this for months, reading literally hundreds of stories online, my mind slowly eroticizing the idea.

Sam looked up sharply, her eyes widening, “You seriously want to?”

I nodded, and for a moment I saw a brief flicker of excitement, but it was quickly extinguished and a touch of sadness crossed her features. “But you don’t want me to sleep with anyone do you?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“No, absolutely not,” she said emphatically, and then in a calmer tone, “But I’m not planning on it either. Let’s just go see.”

A quiet fell between us. I had something I desperately wanted to say, but I could feel my balls retreating by just the thought alone. Finally, I held up my pinkie finger. A single eyebrow rose over my wife’s eye. She took my pinkie with her own. “I don’t want to shock you with what I’m going to say… fuck this is harder than I would have thought… but if you’re curious about sleeping with another man, if you really wanted to do it… I’d be okay with it,” I cringed when my voice quivered slightly, “Don’t take that to mean I don’t love you or anything like that. My feelings toward you will never change—no matter what. But I want to give you, I don’t know, more.”

Another long silence spanned between us. We simply didn’t know what the next step was. “I couldn’t do that to you, Quin. I don’t want to do this for my own selfish pleasure. I need you to get something out of this, too. It just can’t be sleeping with another woman.”

I exhaled a noisy breath, “Okay, confession time,” I said, squeezing her pinkie tightly. “That night Nick and Julie first told us about swinging. Well, that planted the seed in my head, and I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. It’s kind of… well… it kind of gets me excited,” I said, but it wasn’t exactly what I meant, “No, not kind of. It really turns me on, Sam. This is all I’m fucking thinking about lately.”

My wife looked at me for a long moment, and then did something that surprised me. She reached over and placed her hand against my pants over my cock. “You’re a little hard,” her voice one of some surprise. I knew why. I never got hard after cumming, not until the next day anyway. It’s like I’ve been cursed with the longest refractory period ever. “This is really turning you on?” she asked, her voice sounding husky and laced with lust. I nodded and I saw a flash of fire in her eyes. She pushed me off the edge of the couch, grabbed my head and moved it between her legs. “I’m desperate for a release, Quin. It’s been so long.” I slipped her panties down and off her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet with desire. “If you want this. I need you to convince me.”

Something broke in me in that moment. I’d never had a problem eating out my wife’s pussy. But it had always felt like a chore. Looking at it now, and imagining another man taking it as his own, sent shock waves through me. Her pussy looked like the most erotic thing I’d ever seen, and the thought of my face diving into it filled me with an overpowering lust. She was already primed, so I wasted no time and got right to it, pushing my tongue deep into her hole. My wife tasted better than I could ever remember. It was a whole new experience. I heard her moan deeply, making noises I’d never heard before.

“Oh fuck,” my wife gasped between heavy breaths. “…bloody brilliant!” I felt her fingers weave into my hair and pull me tightly into fold. She began to grind against my face, moving up and down from my nose to my chin. Her legs suddenly locked tightly around my head. I felt her begin to convulse and shake. All the while loud, emotion-filled moans escaped her lips.

Later, I laid awake in bed. Again, watching my wife’s chest rise and fall as she slept. My mind raced from the day’s events and discussions. Was I really thinking about going through with this? Could I really let another man sleep with my wife? She looked peaceful now, relaxed after the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced. I should be giving her those a lot more often. She deserves that. She’s open to the idea of going to the swinger’s party, something I’ve been thinking about almost constantly for over four months now. And even though she says she just wants to go and see, I’m sure she would participate if I pushed her a bit in the right direction. Ultimately, this was all going to come down on me. Did I want this? Was I okay with her experiencing sex with another man? The thought made me hard.

She still looked so young, I thought to myself as I watched her sleep. At twenty-three, she could still easily pass for a senior in high school. Neither one of us had any experience with anyone else. Maybe it would be a good idea if she had sex with another guy, or maybe two. At least that way she’d never feel regret in the future for marrying so young and not ever being able to experience someone different. Maybe just go one time. What’s the worst that could happen?

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Wed May 29, 2019 7:15 pm

well written and enticing

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed May 29, 2019 10:01 pm

"What's the worse that could happen?" HA! That should be your title!

Great job Ky! Really good job with the dialog especially, and that's hard to do.

I knew this was gonna be good as soon as I saw your post and I was right. I bookmarked it before I even read it. Can't wait for the next chapters.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed May 29, 2019 11:05 pm

I've been waiting :D
This one really has potential

Subscribed :smile:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 30, 2019 12:34 am

Great beginning! This will be an epic story especially because you’re telling it from both perspectives.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 am

I agree : Very good beginning ! I'm eager to read the next chapters too !

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Thu May 30, 2019 9:34 am

What a thrilling start to your story. There is a lot left to tell by the way it is playing out. Thanks for the cock hardening story!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:41 am

I always thought and said once that you are too damn good with words and language for a mechanical engineer. And now, you are officially a WRITER. And what a writer. I'm only at the beginning of the first chapter, somehow stumbling upon this new thread, after an hourly checking for the last 4 days of 'cuck-oholic'. And I'm telling myself ' this is what I was missing for 9 months, this is vintage ky.' How easily you took up the idea of writing presented to you. Like fish to water. Superb ky, to say the least. And all the best. U rock al- ky-da. :up: :D

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu May 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Quinton

“Why don’t you park your car in the garage, and then we’ll go together. We can take my dad’s car,” Nick suggested when he saw our faded green Honda Civic.

Samantha’s head tilted slightly to the side, an expression of pure innocence on her face, “What’s wrong with the green bean?” she said deadpanned, referring to nickname we gave our car. “It’s dependable, and gets incredible gas mileage—much more environmentally friendly than most.” I watched Nick’s painful expression as he tried to find a nice way of saying our car was an eyesore and nobody would dare show up to this event in a car like that. Sam eventually had mercy on him, “Just having a go, lead the way.”

I could see visible relief come over Nick. Julie nearly toppled over she was laughing so hard and teasing her husband. Nick rolled his eyes and led us to the garage, which of course was filled with ridiculously expensive cars, and opened the doors to the BMW Seven Series. His parents had to be incredibly wealthy.

“This one will blend in the best,” Nick said as we approached the black sedan.

I climbed into the back with my wife. The interior smelled of leather and plastic. Samantha looked stunningly beautiful tonight. At Julie’s invitation, she had gone shopping and spent a good deal of money on her outfit. We were going to be back to the pour college days for the rest of our meals this month. Her dress hugged her form perfectly, and was the perfect blend of showing off her body, but not being shameless about it. She was slightly nervous when we left the house an hour ago, but now I could see that her nerves were quickly getting the best of her as her fight-or-flight reactions were warring inside her. She had a small shake to her hands and her movements were shy and timid. Julie had given her a quick pep talk while we were headed to the garage, and while I couldn’t hear what was said, it must have worked because she no longer looked like she was ready to bolt for the door.

Our destination was so close we didn’t bother fastening our seatbelts. We passed through the property’s own security gate and Nick drove the winding path up to the house. Palm trees lined both sides of the road. They reminded me yet again how out of my element I was. We had one palm tree at our house, and it was ugly and overgrown because I never took the time to maintain it. Here there were hundreds of palm trees, and each one was perfectly manicured and beautiful. Cresting the hill, A massive white home stood before us. I saw several large swimming pools, and by large, I mean large. The main pool was several times bigger than an Olympic size pool. Nick drove behind two other cars to the front of the home where we were met be the valet. I felt like I was in a daze as we were escorted into the home and to a small room to the side. The evening was warm, but the temperature in the home was ideal.

I barely had time to look around when a man dressed in dark slacks and a crisply pressed button-up shirt greeted Nick and then Julie.

Nick then made the introductions. “Mr. Braxton,” Nick began, gesturing towards me and Samantha, “These are our friends, Quinton and Samantha Brooks.” Turning to us, Nick continued, “Quinton and Samantha, this is our host and the owner of this beautiful property, Noah Braxton.”

Noah smiled and extended his hand towards me. I shook it as the man said, “Please don’t be formal here. We’re all friends—or at least soon will be. Just call me Noah.” He surprised me with how genuine and approachable he seemed. We shook his hand and he motioned us to a leather bench under a window that was away from the other guests. We followed and sat. Noah put his hands on his knees with a clap, “We’re very thrilled you came tonight. We’ve gotten to know Nick and Julie these last months, and they’ve been an absolute delight. So, you’re more than welcome in my home.”

My wife was the first one to speak, “Thank you very much, Mr… err, Noah,” the man was about to correct Sam but only smiled as she corrected herself. “You have a lovely home.”

“Thank you,” Noah said warmly, “If we get a chance later, maybe you’ll indulge me by letting me give you a tour,” Noah, sat closely to us on the bench and turned towards us, “I apologize for rushing through this, but a few things need my attention. I trust Nick and Julie told you about the colored pins?” he said, handing us each two, one red, the other green. We nodded as we accepted them. “Excellent, now, I say this next part with all sincerity. Please do not feel any pressure to do anything you’re not comfortable with. We’re very selective on who comes to our get-togethers. I want to make sure that all my guests have a wonderful time so they’ll come back again,” Noah paused and gestured towards a set of stairs we had passed coming in. “There are plenty of rooms upstairs. If it’s locked, obviously it’s occupied, but feel free to make your way throughout the house, or even the grounds if you wish. Even if you two only wish to take a room for yourselves for the night, that is perfectly acceptable. Uncommon,” he gave a quick laugh, “but perfectly acceptable. And lastly, you may stay as long as you like. Some guests will leave tonight, but many will stay until morning. You’re welcome here as long as you like.”

My wife smiled and I could tell she felt much more relaxed. Again, she was the first one to speak, “Noah, you are too kind. Thank you.”

Noah beamed, smiling like a man who had everything and knew it, “You are more than welcome. I hope I might bump into you again at some point tonight. I’d very much like to get to know you both a little better. For now, I’ll leave you in Nick and Julies hands,” he said, as he excused himself, leaving my wife and I to stare at each other in mild shock. That was not what we were expecting. Or at least not what I was expecting.

Nick motioned for us and we followed him back out into the main foyer of the home. I followed behind my wife, looking at the walls and ceiling. Large painting covered the walls, ornate sculptures sat in wall niches, and detailed woodwork showed the incredible opulence of the home’s interior. I had no doubt any one of those paintings was a hundred times more valuable than my home.

“Let’s start by getting a round of drinks,” Nick suggested, and I wholeheartedly agreed. I couldn’t explain it, but I felt like I was in a pressure chamber and someone was slowly turning it up. I didn’t think I was a jealous person by nature. But I was finding it hard not to be envious. Everything around me screamed money. It wasn’t a temptation to steel that was plaguing me, but more of a what-if fantasy, like one has after you buy a lottery ticket before the numbers are drawn. It would be nice not to have to stress every day, trying to pay my bills. But deep down I knew my thinking wasn’t right. I’d been raised differently. Without work, without a load on my shoulders, I’d be worthless and I knew it. If I had all the money I could possibly want, I’d probably throw sex parties, too, just to have something to occupy my time.

We had passed the stairs when Julie turned to us and took my wife by her shoulders, “Can Samantha come with me? I’d like to introduce her to some friends,” she said quickly, and before I could respond, she had my wife headed toward the stairs. I couldn’t help but notice the green pin Julie wore on the front of her dress.

I looked at my wife. She looked overwhelmed but Julie’s excitement was infectious, “It’s up to you,” I told my wife. No sooner had the words left my mouth than Julie let out a happy squeal and began to ascend the stairs. I watched as the two women climbed to the upper floor. My wife looked over her shoulder. Her eyes met mine for a moment and then she was gone. My heart began to pound in my chest. I felt a wave of dizziness as my blood pressure spiked. I needed that drink.

Turning to Nick, I was about to say something about hurrying to the bar, but he wasn’t where he was a minute ago. The fucker abandoned me. Damnit! This night was not going how I’d pictured it in my head. From where I stood, I could see the bar at the other end of the long hallway. I walked slowly, trying to not looked panicked that my wife was off on her own at a swinger’s party. I know she was wearing a red pin when we parted, but I’d just told her that, ‘it was up to her,’ hadn’t I? What the fuck was I thinking. It felt like my world was closing in around me. I felt nothing, and everything at the same time.

I found the bar. The room was as nice as every other room I’d seen in the house, only this room was completely trimmed out in dark mahogany woods. Expensive looking, high-back leather chairs were spread throughout the room. A dozen men, and four women mingled and talked. Nick wasn’t among them.

Looking around the room, the bartender caught my gaze. “What can I get you,” he asked kindly. He had the practiced look of attentive casualness.

“Jack and coke,” I said, wanting something this a high alcohol content to it,

The bartender made the drink quickly and set it on the bar. I downed it quickly and asked for another.

“That won’t help much,” said a man standing next to a window at the side of the bar, only a few feet from me. I took the refilled glass from the bar and turned toward him. “Name’s Mike,” he said, extending his hand.

“Quinton,” I replied, shaking his outstretched hand. I took a quick look at Mike. He was an average looking guy, mid-thirties, blonde hair, and had a look in his eyes that bespoke intelligence.

“Good to meet you Quinton. First time?”

I nodded, “Do you come here often?” I asked him.

He shook his head and sipped his drink, “We’re from New York—just here for business. And we fly back on Monday. My wife and I had the weekend free, so a friend invited us.”

“What do you do?” I asked him, happy to have something to distract me.

“Computers,” he said simply. “Want to sit and drink a while?”

“God yes,” I said. This is exactly what I needed. Mike smiled, picked up a bottle from the bar and nodded towards a table with two leather chairs. I sat, or more sank into the cushion. Damn, this chair was nice.

Mike set two glasses on the table and poured, “Scotch work for you?”

“Sure,” I replied quickly. “I’m not going to be picky as long as it has alcohol in it.”

Mike laughed and poured a generous portion, “Your turn,” he asked me, “What do you do?”

I took a drink of the scotch, “Fuck that smooth,” I said, feeling a fire ignite in my stomach. “Uh, I’m an engineer. Nothing too exciting.”

“I’m not going to bash engineering. I started out one myself before I got lucky and wrote a program that made me some good money,” Mike answered.

“It’s a good job, but I’m just starting out,” I said, “Some friends of ours live down the street and they invited us. Actually, they invited us a long time ago, but it took a while before we decided to accept… this isn’t exactly our usual Friday date night activity,” I took another drink. I noticed a red pin on Mike’s sport’s jacket, “You’re not participating tonight?”

Mike sat back in his chair. A sorrowful smile crossed his features. “No, and you probably aren’t either, am I right?” I nodded, “Well, we’re both more than likely going to have some time on our hands tonight. Want to talk?”

I had a thousand questions, but at the moment, I couldn’t think of even one.

-_-

Samantha

“Julie,” I cried as she literally was dragging me down the hall, “Where are we going?”

“I have something you have to see,” Julie said, a mischievous grin plastered on her features.

I stopped in my tracks, “Julie,” I half-whispered-half-screamed. “I don’t think I’m ready for this!” I felt short of breath. My legs threatened to buckle from under me at any moment. We had gone up two flights of stairs and down another length of hallway. This place was like a fancy hotel as much as it was a house. Julie stepped close, nearly pinning me to the wall. She had lost even more weight from the last time I’d seen her. She looked like a completely different person now.

“Sammy,” she said, her hands reaching up and removing the red pin from my dress. “You’re here now. You’ve trusted me so far. Now I just need you to trust me a little longer,” she replaced the pin with a green one. I couldn’t breathe. Just wearing the green pin made me light headed. This was all happening so fast. What would Quin say if he saw me wearing the green one? Julie tugged on my arm to get my attention. “I discovered this room last month when I was here with, well, someone. I know you wanted to come and kind of see-what-happens, but a lot of what happens is behind closed doors, except for this room,” Julie’s eyes had a scandalous look about them. She opened the door and led me into a large, open room with a high, vaulted ceiling.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the center of the room. It took several long seconds before I could believe what my eyes were seeing. Two women were on a bed. One was on her back, her legs pulled up so that her knees were in the air. The other woman was on her hands and knees, her head between the other woman’s legs, face and tongue deep inside the first woman’s pussy. They were both beautiful, but the woman on her hands and knees what was orally going down on the other was stunningly. She had long, blonde hair and looked to be in her early thirties. The women both looked to be enjoying themselves, oblivious to the half dozen male spectators that were all standing around the perimeter in various stages of dress.

A man approached the bed and slowly removed his clothes. He too was modestly handsome and fit, and close to the same age as the women. Julie pulled me uncomfortably close to the center of the room next to a tall, stainless steel sculpture of various blocks set at differing angles. Julie’s eyes were fixed on the women. She took my hand and kept me standing very close to her. Once the man had removed his clothes, he knelt on the bed, placing himself behind the woman on her hands and knees. His cock was impressively large. At least compared to my husband’s.

“In this room, anyone that wants to get onto the bed is welcome,” Julie explained, then gripping my hand tightly asked, “want to join?”

“No!” I gasped, but then realized she was having a go at me when she began to laugh at my expense.

“Just watch and enjoy. Let those pussy juices start to flow, and the mind start to relax. You need to relax. You’re wound as tight as a spring.”

She was right about being wound tight. I felt my muscles near cramping in my neck and back. I took a deep breath and forced myself to relax. I then exhaled slowly and pulled my gaze towards the threesome on the bed in front of me. I felt like we were uncomfortably close, but I seemed to be the only one to feel awkward about it. The woman on her back was in pure ecstasy, and I found myself jealous of her pleasure. My attention was drawn to the other women when I saw her move forward with a sharp jerk. The man behind her began to thrust in and out in long, powerful movements. The scene was incredibly erotic, and I couldn’t believe I was watching it as casually as if I were in a theater watching a movie.

The threesome found a rhythm as they coupled, and I couldn’t help but wonder what it must have felt like to be the woman in the middle. Then another man approached the bed, only this one from the other side. He too removed his clothes and got up onto the bed, positioning his cock so that the woman on her back could reach it with her mouth. Her lips opened and he slid in the tip. I watched as her tongue went around the end of his shaft. The man sighed in contentment. He too had a modestly large cock. Maybe it was a good thing Quin was down at the bar and not up here. I wouldn’t want him to feel self-conscious. He was so small compared to these two men. What must it feel like to have something that big inside of you?

While the first man continued to fuck the girl from behind, the second man began to push his cock deeper and deeper into the woman’s mouth. I watched in complete amazement as little-by-little, his cock slowly disappeared, and then… her throat… it began to bulge. The man pulled out and the woman gasped for several breaths before he entered her mouth again. He pressed forward and sunk his cock to the root, creating a huge bulge in the woman’s throat as he did so.

“Oh my god,” I gasped when I saw the woman able to deep throat the man over and over.

“I know,” I heard Julie whisper. “that woman has some amazing pussy licking skills.”

Wait, what? I turned toward my friend. She wasn’t watching the same thing I was. Her eyes were completely focused on the women. That was interesting.

We watched in silence while several people came and went, changing places and positions on the bed. Then without any kind of announcement, the activities ceased and everyone got off of the bed while the sheets were replaced.

“Let’s go get a drink,” Julie said, taking my hand again and leading me to the back of the room where a dozen wine glasses were set on a table. We each took one and stood to the side.

Taking a sip, I let the dark wine run over my tongue and down my throat, “Whoa, this is good,” I said. Julie gave me a smile before taking a sip of her own. I looked around the room again, trying to take everything in. The elegance was overwhelming and it made everything seem like it was a distant dream. The women from the table soon reappeared, still nude and seemingly content to remain that way. But they weren’t the only ones. Several others were quite happy to be wearing nothing at all.

Julie caught me staring, “Want to get naked?” I nearly spilled my wine, and I’m sure I looked quite hilarious because it sent Julie into a fit of giggles. “Just teasing,” she said, placing a calming hand on my shoulder. “I mean we could if you wanted to, but I don’t want you to run off screaming before you have a chance to meet Garrett.”

“Garrett?” I said, my voice rising at the end of the name. “Julie, I think this might all be too much—I don’t think I can—,”

“Sammy,” Julie said quickly, stepping close and putting her arm around me. “I’m sorry. I can’t believe I’m already forgetting how nervous I was the first time I came. Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. But will you hang on for just a little longer?”

I thought for a long moment, taking a sip of my wine. I was already here. Why not see where this goes, I wondered, knowing that if I didn’t, I’d always question what could have happened. If I was going to have an adventure, learn more about myself, this would certainly be one of the opportunities.

Decision made, I slowly nodded, taking a larger sip of the wine, nearly draining the glass. I felt Julie shaking my arm enthusiastically, happy that I was going to stick it out. What was the worst that could happen? I asked myself. The words, ‘yet knowing how way leads on to way,’ echoed in my mind.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri May 31, 2019 10:44 am

Quinton couldn’t have run into a better companion to answer his questions while his sexy wife is learning how extramarital pleasures could expand her horizons. ;)

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 31, 2019 1:15 pm

Quinton

The single malt scotch was having an affect and I was feeling little pain. From the looks of it, Mike was feeling about as inebriated as I was. Not enough to where I wanted to find a nice spot on the floor to lie down, but probably not to far from it. We had mainly been talking about how life was in New York, and what I thought about California, but eventually the conversation turned towards the night’s events.

Mike glanced down at his watch, “We’ve been here what, almost two hours?” he asked, looking back up and me and then down at his watch, like he was having a hard time understanding how to read the small numbers. I only nodded. Mike raised his gaze, “Well, welcome to my world, Quinton?”

“What world is that?” I asked, not sure if I’d heard him correctly.

Mike sighed and dropped his hand into his lap, “The world where you no longer have exclusive rights to your wife’s pussy.”

I spluttered and coughed at his bluntness, setting my glass on the table I used one of the cloth napkins to wipe away the spittle, “What the hell, Mike. We’re just here to—,”

“—Observe, yeah, you mentioned that,” Mike cut me off. “But you gave her your approval if she wanted to play, right?” again I only nodded, “Thing is, friend,” Mike’s words were slightly slurred, “If she were here just to observe, she would have been back her an hour ago. I don’t mean to be, well, mean… but your wife’s pussy is now being stretched out by some other guy’s cock. It’s a done deal, man. You might as well start to accept it.”

I sat up, my mind slowly making the connections through the haze of alcohol. Fuck, he was probably right, but I was okay with it, wasn’t I. I’d told her as much. Fuck, I repeated in my head. What have I done?

“Let me tell you how the future looks,” Mike said, somewhat cynically, holding up his glass and inspecting the level of scotch still in it. “First, your wife will be excited. The rush of tonight will fuel your sex life for several weeks—maybe months. It’ll be a non-stop hormone fueled sexathon. Then, after a while, you’ll both feel like the sex is getting bland again, and so you’ll seek out another adventure, “Mike casually looked around the bar, his eyes lazily looking from one side to the other, “Maybe here, or perhaps you’ll do something a little more adventurous and go to a bar and pick up a stranger—there are a thousand ways to play the game. But they more-or-less all go in the same direction. Tonight, you’ve let the genie out of the bottle, and there’s no putting it back in.”

When I could catch a pause in Mike’s words I asked, “So this is a game to you?”

Mike shrugged but nodded, “That’s how we look at it.”

“You don’t look happy to be playing it,” I asked before he could continue. “Why play if it makes you miserable?”

Mike snorted and gave a woeful smile, “Because that’s the way I’m wired… this is the only way it works for me.”

“I’m confused,” I stated.

Mike shrugged again, “So am I about half the time, but shut up and listen for a minute. I’ll eventually get to the point,” Mike set his drink on the table and leaned forward. “You’re like a younger version of me, so I’m going to tell you a few things that took me a long time to learn,” he said, his voice now steadier than I would have expected. “I love my wife, but sexually, I can’t give her everything she needs. It sucks. But there it is. The truth. My wife fucks other men… a lot of other men. And most of the time I like that she fucks other men. It’s the only way I can get sexually excited anymore,” Mike continued in rapid fire sentences. “We used to play the game for a while. Then stop for a time, before eventually returning and playing again. But now… now there is no difference between the game and our real lives. My wife fucks other men a lot more than she fucks me.”

“And you’re okay with that?” I asked, stunned that he was being so open about something that most men would never talk about.

“Yes. And you will be, too,” Mike said nonchalantly, like there was no other truth. “Listen, I tortured myself for a couple of years. Gave myself an ulcer from all the concern and the worry. My advice to you is… don’t worry about it. Don’t fight it. Your wife is going to do what she’s going to do. You need to find a way to enjoy it and do everything in your power to keep ahold of her. Don’t let her slip away.”

I shook my head, “I’m still confused. You’re saying I should let her fuck other men as often as she wants, but I should also hang onto her and love her so that she’ll never leave me? Won’t she eventually find someone better if she’s sleeping around all the time? You know, trade up?”

Mike bobbed his head in a sing-song kind of way, “Yeah, but that could happen anyway. Trust me, I know this all sounds fucked up—I’m a little drunk, so that’s not helping, but what I’m trying to say is that you’re like Pinocchio. Let’s say for this analogy that I’m Lampwick. And this,” he gestured around the room with his hand, “Is the Land of Toys. But instead of donkey ears, we’re wearing the cuckold horns. Only in this story, there’s no magical fairy princess to save us. We’re truly and deeply fucked. So, there’s only one thing to do…” Mike faded off, his thoughts seemingly caught up elsewhere.

“And what’s that?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

Mike came back to himself and shook his head, “Fuck, I haven’t drunk this much since I was in college,” he went back to slurring his words. “But yeah, anyway. You’re just as fucked as I am. So, you might as well not worry about it. I quit worrying about it a while ago. And I’m a lot happier for it.”

“You don’t look happy,” I said.

“Yeah… you caught me on a bad night,” Mike confessed. “I wasn’t planning on this being a pity-party. It just kind of came out that way… seriously though, it’s too late to turn back. That option went out the window the moment you let your wife out of your site. You’re in for a fucking roller coaster ride now.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad. Roller coasters are fun.”

Mike looked like he agreed but then said, “Sure, once you get off and you realize you’re not dead. Highs and lows man. Highs and lows.”

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Fri May 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Nicely done, so far! Great details and descriptions. Well written.

JR

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri May 31, 2019 4:21 pm

Samantha

Oh my god, Garrett was sex incarnate. I was relieved that Julie was carrying on the conversation with him, because I suddenly had lost my ability to speak. Garrett was at least six-foot-three, maybe six-foot-four, which meant he was a foot taller than me. But he was lean with wide shoulders. A swimmer’s build. He had dark hair that was a little unruly, and a closely trimmed beard. His voice was a gorgeous baritone that I could have happily listened to for hours.

I felt Julie nudge me and I suddenly realized they were both looking at me expectantly. Uh oh. I stammered for a second before just deciding to be honest, “Sorry, I wasn’t listening. I’m… I’m a little lost tonight.”

Garrett smiled, and it made my knees weak. He had a smile that made his eyes twinkle. Could he be anymore handsome? Julie rolled her eyes and said, “I was telling Garrett that you were from a town near London, but I couldn’t remember the name.”

“Gravesend,” I said quickly, “I’m from Gravesend.”

Julie sighed heavily, while looking at the ceiling and shaking her head, “Look, I have to meet someone, so I’m going to leave you two to get better acquainted.”

I was about to protest, but before I could say a word, Julie was gone, leaving me with Mr. Magnificent. What the fuck was I going to do now?

“I just got ditched by my wingman,” I said without thinking.

Garrett chuckled, “That happens a lot around here.” God this man was good looking. He was dressed in a casual Hawaiian shirt and dark, loose fitting pants. I noticed he was wearing a well-work pair of flip-flops.

“I like your shoes,” I said, watching as he wriggled his toes.

“Thanks, I try hard to never wear shoes that cover my toes,” he said, again giving me that smile that turned my soul into molten lava. Garrett looked like he was in his early forties, but he obviously kept himself in extremely good shape. A silence fell between us, and my mind went blank. “Do you want to get some fresh air,” he suggested, jerking his head toward a balcony nearby.

“That would be great,” I said, following his lead outside. The view during the day was probably breathtaking, but even at night, the moon, stars, and street lights gave enough light to see the beach and the ocean. “This place is amazing,” I said as I leaned against the decorative concrete rail. We were on the upper story of the home. A couple of dozen people walked the grounds below.

“Are you going alright?” Garrett asked me, setting his drink on a small table. We had the balcony to ourselves.

I inhaled deeply and tried not to let my voice sound full of nerves. I failed. “It’s all a bit much,” I confessed.

“I’m sure it is,” Garrett began, stepping closer but still keeping enough space between us so that I didn’t feel intimidated. “I don’t come to these things too often, but I remember how weird it was the first time I came.”

“What did your wife think?” I asked, suddenly noticing that he wasn’t wearing a ring.

He saw my glance toward his hand and held it up and looked at it himself, “Never been married,” he replied. Noah and his wife are close friends of mine and if I don’t come around on occasion, they think I’ve gotten myself into trouble or something. You’ll find a number of single guys at these events.” Garrett sat on the stone bench at the balcony’s edge and leaned against the railing. Sitting down he was shorter than I was, but not by much. “Hey,” he began, his voice warm and sincere. “Don’t feel any pressure here, Samantha. I’m happy to stay out here and chat with you if that’s okay. This place can get a little nuts, so take it at your pace.”

I nodded, listening to his words, “Thanks,” I managed to squeak out. I swallowed and took another deep, cleansing breath. “This has been the single craziest thing I’ve ever done in my life.”

“What motivated you to come?” Garrett asked.

Several things popped into my head at the same time, and it took me a second to sort them. “My friend Julie had a little to do with it. She and her husband started coming a few months ago and have really loved it. But my husband and I decided we wanted to, well, come and see…” I trailed off, still feeing sheepish and embarrassed. I bowed my head and made an unladylike snort, “I’ve gone completely mental, haven’t I?”

“We all have to some degree. But I get it. I think a lot of people could expand their horizons when it comes to sex.”

“That’s basically it. We’ve both felt that we want to be more adventurous when it comes to sex,” I paused and shook my head, “That’s not exactly accurate,” I corrected. “My pour husband is downstairs with a red pin on his shirt, probably drinking himself silly at the bar. He wants me to… expand my horizons, but I guess I’m too possessive a bitch, because I’m not willing to reciprocate.”

Garrett laughed and nodded his understanding, “I think it’s admirable of him to want you to have this experience,” Garrett said, “I can’t say I’d do the same thing in his shoes—you’re a very beautiful woman, Samantha. I’m certainly happy you’re here.” I felt myself blush down to my toes, and despite the darkness of the late hour, I’m sure Garrett could tell.

“Someone’s got a silver-tongue,” I said, feeling like the meek side of my personality had made enough of an appearance tonight. “But thank you.”

Garrett’s smile only grew, “That did sound a little cheesy, sorry.”

“I didn’t mean that in a cruel way,” I confessed, “I’m so far out of my element right now—I’m not sure what I should even say to you.”

After a moment, Garrett said, “Allow me to start with this,” he remained seated, which made him seem much more approachable and not as intimidating. “I have no expectations of tonight, but I would like to get to know you. Would you tell me about yourself?”

I thought about that for a moment and decided I liked the idea. I nodded, “As long as it’s not all one-sided,” I said.

“Agreed,” he replied, killing me with that damn smile of his. “I obviously know you’re from London—err, Gravesend. Is your family still there? How long did you live there?”

“They are, and I did,” I replied, simultaneously feeling a wave of relief at having a subject to talk about, and a wave of anxiety because sharing personal details with a stranger does not come easy for an English girl—despite having lived in the States for a number of years. I steeled myself and continued, “Mum, dad, four older brothers all still live there. I went to a boarding school there, but then came here for University. I’ve only been back once since I moved away. Mum and dad weren’t happy when I decided to get married, so it’s easier to stay away rather than row all the time.”

“That can’t be easy,” Garrett replied.

I made a tight smile and shrugged, “It’s fine,” I said, feeling like I’d already shared too much. “And you?”

“Born in Hawaii—and live there still. My parents have both passed away and I was an only child, so I travel a lot to see friends and extended family,” he replied before turning the question back to me. “What did you study, and what do you now?”

“English literature—and I know, it’s a horrible degree if you want to make any money,” I quickly said before he could poke fun at my choice of education.

Garrett shook his head and held up his hands, “I wasn’t going to say anything. I’ve always been of the mindset that one should pursue their passions and eventually the money will catch up to you.”

“Is that what you did?” I asked him.

Garrett’s smile slipped a little, “Not really,” he answered but then paused, “When I was younger, I think I pursued my passions a little too vigorously, and learned that if you have no restraints at all on them, you can lose a lot,”

That was a deeper statement than I’d expected. There was sorrow there. “What do you mean?” I asked him, genuinely curious.

He didn’t answer right away, seemingly thinking about if he wanted to answer at all. Eventually he spoke, “When I was in my twenties, I was all about rock concerts, drugs, women, drinking… basically a constant party. I was almost thirty before I realized how much time I’d wasted and how miserable I really was,” Garrett slipped off his flip-flops and set his feet on the cool tiled floor. “It took me a long time to learn some hard lessons,” he gave a sharp and quick laugh, “some lessons I still can’t seem to learn.”

“Sounds like you were a very adventurous soul,” I said.

“No, just an ignorant one back then,” he said, his smile returning.

“And you’re wiser now?” I asked, giving him a smirk.

He laughed again, and I liked that I could make him laugh, “Probably not,” he said, making me like him a little more. I’ve always liked when a man had enough confidence to be self-effacing. “I spent a number of years in the investment world. Did the hundred-hour-work-week thing for a long time, but then a few years ago, I decided I’d had enough of that, so I ended that chapter of my life. Now I’m simply trying to find things that have something of meaning in my life.”

I couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped my lips, “And you hope to find that here?” I asked incredulously. I smiled when that made him laugh again, it was a true belly laugh.

He looked up at me. Bloody damn he had the most beautiful eyes, “I found you…”

“So cheesy,” I said in as sarcastic a voice as I could muster. “How do you not have a wife, or a girlfriend, or a dozen girlfriends for that matter?” I asked, trying to quickly change the subject, “I’m surprised someone like you is here, chatting me up of all people.”

“I have a feeling you have no idea how beautiful you are,” he said, his tone warm and genuine.

I couldn’t look at him, “There goes that silver-tongue again,” I said, but my words had no venom.

Garrett reached out and took my fingers into his grasp. He then pulled me gently toward the bench to where I was standing between his knees. His face only a foot way from mine. “I admit,” he said, his confidence and calm never wavering, “I came hoping to find some companionship. Someone I could connect with. It’s been a while since I had any kind of relationship, and the lack of intimacy is starting to be really hard to live with.”

In the closeness, I could smell the fabric softener in his clothes and the soap on his skin. He wasn’t drowning in expensive colognes or deodorants. I could smell him, and it was intoxicating to me. I felt my hand in his. His grip was strong and warm. I could feel rough callouses against my palm. I stared at the bridge of his nose for a long moment, trying not to look into his eyes. But after a moment of silence between us, my eyes met his and I couldn’t look away. It was incredibly intimate and made my breath quicken.

“If you’ll put your trust in my tonight, I promise I will not betray it,” he said in barely a whisper. My skin broke out in goose pimples. I inhaled deeply and tried to find a coherent thought in my brain, but found myself nodding almost involuntarily. Garrett reached up slowly and caressed the side of my breast. My hear beat increased. “

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri May 31, 2019 7:12 pm

Ky, This is really great. I can't believe you're just knocking out these chapters so fast after jumping on the suggestion to write just a few days ago. Work must be really slow! Seriously, the quality of your story telling is first rate. Pacing, character development...I'd never believe you were an engineer!

And I love that you've included a Mike, a drinker of expensive scotch from NY who's in computers. I can't imagine the impact he'll have on your innocent young couple. :twisted:

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 pm

hmm
When I first read the part where Quinton meets someone names Mike, couldn't help but wonder if he's a Mike from Xleg's stories.. will we be seeing a crossover? :thinking:

Jacko
Experienced

Unread post by Jacko » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:58 am

Hmm... we've met whiskey drinking morose Mike, and a stunningly beautiful, sexually talented blonde in the upstairs room.. I'd say chances of a crossover are fairly high. ;)

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:24 pm

Quick note: Not intended to be a crossover, just a nod of appreciation from a fan and long-time reader.

Quinton

Mike looked at his watch again, which planted the bug in my head and I suddenly felt the need to know what time it was. I took out my phone to look at the screen. It was past one in the morning. My wife had been gone for over four hours. I had hoped that Mike might have been wrong after the two-hour mark. I had thought that, maybe, just maybe, she and Julie were together and had lost track of time. It felt like I was actually willing her to show up and tell me that it was time to go. That the night had been a mistake. But four hours had now passed. The party still seemed to be going on, but the atmosphere felt more subdued.

My mind raced. My wife was somewhere in this house, fucking another man. The pussy that only I’d known, was being spread and penetrated by another man’s cock. I pictured my wife’s face in my mind’s eye, mouth open, moaning in ecstasy, loving the ministrations from a stranger’s touch. Even drowning in alcohol as I was, my erection would not relent.

“Quinton,” Mike said, leaning so far back in his chair that his chin was resting on his chest, making his words difficult to understand, “This kink is a fucked up thing… I wish I wasn’t like this. Life would be a lot easier. But whatever happens, don’t lose yourself completely,” he said, and then seemed to drift off for a moment, but suddenly he began to speak again, “Let yourself enjoy it, let her push your buttons, expand your limits. But in the end, remember that you’re her husband and your job is to protect her and keep her safe. Sometimes you’ve got to shake yourself, reach down, grab hold, and do what’s right for your family. I know, I know. That’s probably the typical cis-male, tyrannical, patriarchal hierarchy thing to say, but fuck it. You’re her husband. Make sure she remembers that once in a while.”

Samantha,

I’ve never felt my heart pump so hard as it did when Garrett touched my breast. His hand brushed my side as he reached behind me and gently placed his hand on my back and pulled me towards him. If I was ever going to change my mind, now was that time. I should leave. I should go find my husband and tell him this was a bad idea. I felt my wedding ring on my finger as thoughts of my husband flashed in my mind. Was I really going to let this happen, I thought for the thousandth time? My mind screamed at me, but my body fought a battle of its own, wanting to feel the pleasure that lie ahead, if only I would allow it. My skin felt hypersensitive. I could feel my dress touching my things and my calves. With another slight pull, Garrett moved me to stand between his knees, my shins pressed against the edge of the bench.

Garrett pulled me farther forward until I bent at the waist, bringing my face closer to his. When I was close enough, he touched his lips to mine, giving me a gentle kiss. I felt the coarseness of his beard against my skin, and was surprised that the feel of it fueled my excitement. The kiss deepened, and I felt helpless as his tongue parted my lips and found my own. It only took moments before we were kissing passionately, like lovers beginning their honeymoon. I wanted this man.

Garrett broke the kiss and stood, taking my hand in his as he did. He smiled and stepped towards the door to reenter the home. I followed his lead as he led me around the large room, where I had watched the other couples, to a hallway on the far side. It felt like everyone’s eyes were on me, judging me for what I was about to do. I could hear voices, but the blood rushing through my ears dulled all noise around me. Suddenly everything was quiet, and I realized that we had entered one of the bedrooms. My mind could barely process what was happening.

Turning to me, Garrett leaned down and began to kiss me again. His hands pulled me in close. He unzipped my dress, and with barely a movement, it dropped to the floor, spooling at my feet. I felt exposed, standing there in only my bra and knickers. I began to unbutton his shirt, hoping I would feel slightly less anxious if I weren’t the only one nearly starkers. Garrett’s shirt joined my dress on the floor, and I stole a moment to admire the physique in front of me. He was perfectly proportioned, well defined, and the hunger I saw in his eyes brought me to new heights of pleasure. With a gentle nudge, I sat on the bed. I reached out and unfastened his belt, and the pants joined the rest of our clothes on the floor.

I could see a massive bulge pressing against the front of his briefs. I blinked several times, trying to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me. Feeling an overpowering urge of curiosity, I slipped my index fingers inside of the elastic band of the undergarment and pulled them down. My surprise was thorough and complete when his massive member sprung up and almost hit my chin.

I involuntarily sat back and closed my legs, “Oh my god, you’re huge,” I said, covering my mouth with my hand. I had never seen anything like it in my life. The other two men I’d seen earlier, were large, but nothing like this.

Garrett chuckled. His warm smile soothed me. “No guy minds hearing that” he said, his smile teasing now.

My eyes couldn’t look away from his cock. It was circumcised and long and thick. It made my husband’s look like that of a small boy in comparison. The thought of my husband, coupled with the doubts I was having about trying to please a man like this, began to weigh heavily, and it must have been evident on my face because Garrett kneeled down in front of me. His eyes level with mine.

“Trust me,” he repeated, “Nothing will happen that you don’t want to happen.”

With a quick glance down at his cock, I said, “It’s too big. I don’t think I can—”

“Shhh,” Garrett shushed and placed his hands on my thighs, “You’ve been trusting so far, now let me reward that trust,” he assured.

He ran his hands lightly over my legs and stomach, only pausing for a moment to remove my knickers. I lifted my butt and felt the small bit of material slid down. Then I realized how completely exposed I was to this man. His face was inches away from my most private part. The lighting was dim, but still sufficient that we could see each other easily. He was staring at my sex, and for a moment, I wished it was dark. My husband was the only man to have ever had this view, but I never saw the hunger in his eyes like I saw in Garrett’s.

For what felt like an eternity, I only felt soft touches and gentle kisses around my lower lips, and the teasing treatment was having a devastating effect on my self-control. The last vestiges of doubt fled and all I wanted to do was pull Garrett’s face tightly into my center. Several times I tried to do just that, only to have my hands batted away, and told to be patient. Finally, I felt his tongue begin to penetrate me, stopping every few seconds while he sucked at my lips and clit. I was beginning to feel the beginning of an orgasm when he switched up his touches and let the orgasm escape.

“Bloody hell, just let me cum,” I heard myself plead.

Garrett didn’t answer, but I felt him insert a finger. He began to apply pressure to the front wall of my pussy, an area I’d never explored before. He began to rub quicker, and with more pressure, and soon I could feel my orgasm building anew. Strange and powerful new feelings began to course through me. My throat constricted as the orgasm started. I felt my legs stiffen as my muscles contracted. But this orgasm was different. I could feel this throughout my entire body. It wasn’t just in my core. My hands and feet even began to tingle. I moaned loudly, and even to me, it sounded wanton and desperate. My orgasm hit me full force and spread throughout my body like a wildfire. I felt Garrett stop, for which I was grateful, because I was always so sensitive after an orgasm. But as my orgasm began to fade, I felt his tongue and finger begin again, working in unison to maximum effort. I waited for the burst of sensitivity when I would forcefully push him away from me while I recovered, but it never came. Instead, my orgasm began to build again… What the hell, what the hell, what the hell, I repeated over and over in my mind.

Once, twice, three times my orgasm grew, crested, faded, and then began again. I was panting like I’d just run a marathon. My forehead was slicked with sweat. I couldn’t speak, my mind couldn’t find words. I could only moan like a helpless slut. I felt a shift in the bed. Garrett was soon atop me. I felt his stiffened member pressing against me. I felt his intense heat between my legs. I felt his hand lift my knees and the tip of his cock as he aligned it with my core. I felt helpless to stop him. But I wouldn’t have, even if I could have. The tip of his cock pressed against me, and I felt him enter. I knew only its head was inside of me. Was this the line? Was this the point of no return? Had I just committed adultery?

I felt him withdraw. A sharp stab of disappointment passed through me. I then felt him run his length against the folds of my now very wet sex. It felt so massive even just rubbing against me. Garrett moved back, and once again I felt his tip at my entrance. I tried to relax, but I know my breathing was hurried and ragged. He pressed into me again, and I felt an almost indescribable joy as he entered me. Riding on the edge of pain and pleasure, I felt my vagina open up to him, accepting his manhood deeply into my center, becoming one with me. With each thrust, he entered me more deeply. The cries I heard I knew were mine, but they sounded foreign, like they belonged to another. I had never had an orgasm from penetration, but it almost felt like my orgasm had never stopped, and my body continued to shake and convulse, like the feelings were too powerful to be contained.

I lost track of time. I forgot everything about the night, and focused only on the pleasure Garrett was giving me. I truly had no idea a person could feel this. Was this what sex was supposed to be? The fullness I felt would never be the same with my husband. I thought Quin had a nice size cock, but I realize now that it was small, not even average. I knew Garrett was being careful not to penetrate too deeply, and I felt a wince of regret that he wasn’t able to bury himself completely inside of me. Over and over I felt his thick shaft thrust into me, each time the pain lessened and the pleasure increased. Wrapping my arms tightly around him, I held on and pulled myself close to him. The sensations were becoming more than I could take, and my fingers began to dig into the flesh of his back.

Garrett cried out, and pulled me out of the hazy fog that had settled around my mind. I felt him jerk and spasm inside of me. He was cumming inside of me. I can’t explain it, but feeling him cum deep inside of me made me feel sexy and very feminine. I felt whole and content. Despite having just cum, Garrett remained in place, keeping his cock inside of me. We lay like that for several long moments while our breathing calmed.

“That was bloody brilliant,” I said, my voice raw and airy.

Garrett closed his eyes and signed, “Thank you for trusting me,” he said, moving his lips to my neck. He began to kiss and then to suck. The pull of force from his mouth was strong and I knew it would leave a mark, but the feelings flowing through my body made it difficult to care. Garrett’s fingers squeezed and pulled on my nipples, making me feel a new flood of heat between my legs. Garrett sat up to where he was in a kneeling position. His cock still buried inside of me. He took my legs and brought them together, and then hugged them tightly to his chest. We remained in that position for several minutes, neither of us speaking—only enjoying the quiet. I reached out but could only touch his thighs with my fingers.

When he began to pull out, I felt a wave of disappointment and relief. I didn’t think I could take anymore. When he pushed himself back in, I felt surprise—surely, he was done, wasn’t he?

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:12 pm

I'm a little surprised to see so few comments here, which is necessary to encourage this wonderful writer. Maybe people are not aware that ky had started a new thread. Due to the change in the format since the forum was updated, the names of the OPS' are not displayed anymore on the homepage but the last poster's is . Maybe that's why people are not aware and are still busy secretly cursing ky for not posting in cuckoholic, ha ha. Or maybe people are more interested in real life adventures of ky and Jaimee. Whatever,ky, I have no words to praise your storytelling skills and hope you never cease to post and that this becomes a marathon story where you project your fantasies regarding Jaimee in a what-if alternate universe scenario. The things that you can't experience in real life, can all be depicted here, especially the romantic involvements of Jaimee with her lover/boyfriend, which was conspicuously untouched by you in cuckoholic, their romance, dating, courtship, your angst, jealousy, insecurity,Jaimee falling for somebody, coming heavily under somebody's spell, the erotic torment of the unspoken borderline uncertainty of your marriage, all these and more I'm hopeful of seeing in the coming chapters.

Rex-Lex
Virgin

Unread post by Rex-Lex » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:07 am

Fabulous story. Am looking forward to our chief protagonists reconnecting. Do please continue

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:54 am

Great device having Quin talk with Mike about the game while he’s being cuckolded for the first time. Meanwhile Sam is getting a first hand education in the pleasure of being a cuckoldress. Both acts combined will setup the erotic tension of angst vs excitement that makes this lifestyle so addicting.