How Way Leads On To Way

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Re: How Way Leads On To Way

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:04 am

This really is a great story. I discovered it today, And I keep reading to the end! I especially like how it is built up, the emotions, the rollercoaster. I am very curious where this is heading at.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 am

Quinton

“You wear that all the time now?” I said in shock, as Mike finished explaining that his wife makes him wear a cage around his dick most of the time.

Mike grabbed and squeezed at his crotch, “Yeah, pretty much,” he said and then sat up in his chair enough so as to not fall out. We were both well and drunk now. I was about to ask why when Mike continued, “One of the things that turns me on the most is when my wife denies me her pussy. I don’t know why—I can’t explain it. But when she says she needs to save herself for her boyfriend,” Mike closed his eyes and sighed, “It fucking gets me going.”

“But why the cage?” I asked, still not understanding.

“When you’re imagining your wife with another guy…” Mike paused and shook his head, “Your wife is getting fucked by another guy right now, and she’s obviously enjoying it. She’s been gone for hours,” he said, holding up his watch, like I could even see the dials, my tunnel vision was so strong. “But you’re here with a hardon, am I right? I shrugged; I’d had an erection all night. “Now, if you were to go into the bathroom and rub one out, you might feel really good for a few seconds. Hell, you’d probably bust a hole in the wall you’d cum so hard, but then comes the kick in the nuts,” he paused and stared at me for a long moment, “After you cum, you feel like shit… You’ll feel like your world if falling down around you. The adrenaline leaves and the feelings you’re enjoying right now abandon you. It’ll be all you can do not to go tearing through the house looking for your wife. Then she’ll be pissed off at you and the whole thing goes to shit. So,” Mike took another drink. I left mine on the table. I couldn’t take another sip no matter how good that liquor was. “Don’t cum until you’re back home, with your wife. Then it’ll all be okay. Just don’t wack off when you’re on your own. It ruins everything… trust me. I know.”

“But a cage?” I asked, still dumbfounded that someone would want to wear it.

Mike shrugged, “You might never do it, but it works for us. You’ve got to understand; the game is different for everyone. And it evolves. What you like today, won’t be what you like tomorrow. I never thought I’d like my wife pegging my ass, or sucking her lover’s cocks, but yeah, there’s that.”

-_-

Samantha

I truly didn’t know it was possible to feel this much pleasure, and for a moment, I wondered if drugs would produce a similar effect. I’ve never done drugs of any kind, well, other than nicking the occasional fag from a friend, and smoking it in the loo at school. My body didn’t seem to respond to me anymore. I was simply clay in Garrett’s hands. I would have done anything. We had had sex several times, and now I was laying on my tummy, my legs pressed together with a pillow under my hips to elevate my arse into just the right angle—or at least that’s what Garrett explained as he moved me into position.

This time, when he entered me, I felt his cock rub along that same spot his finger had touched in the beginning, and explosions immediately caught me up into a frenzy. I clawed at the sheets like a wild animal, and I knew I probably sounded like one, too. The sensations and emotions were simply more than I could take. Several times my sight began to grow dim, like I was going to pass out. I never did, but it felt like I was hovering in that state between consciousness and the sleeping world. The world ceased to exist outside of my bedroom sanctuary.

After Garrett came, he pulled me into his embrace and we lay close on top of the bed’s covers. His hair was completely disheveled, as I’m sure was mine.

“You seem to enjoy sex, Samantha. You’re a very sensual person,” Garrett told me while my head laid on his chest.

“I didn’t know sex could feel like this,” I said honestly. “It’s like I suddenly woke up from a long dream.”

“I hope you never lose that,” Garrett said with a sigh, his head resting on the pillow, his eyes closed.

I lifted my head slightly, “Lose what exactly?”

I felt Garrett's arm squeeze me tightly to him, “I don’t mean this in any negative way, so please try to understand—it’s just that you’re like a child discovering chocolate for the first time.” I laughed and tried to turn to look at him more clearly, but his arm held me tightly. “Seriously, you’re innocent and open with your emotions. Some people use sex for power, or to manipulate, or just to satisfy a base instinctual need. When if they could just be open and honest with themselves, they’d find that they could really connect with their partner.”

“Innocent doesn’t seem to work for me now,” I said half-joking, half-not. “I have a husband downstairs that I haven’t thought about for hours… I know I should go down to him. But I don’t want this to end yet.”

“Do you feel guilty?” Garrett asked.

The question made me pause. It wasn’t as easy to answer as I would have thought. I ran my fingertips over his chest, “I feel guilty that I don’t feel guilty,” I finally said, much to Garrett’s amusement. My fingers made their way down to where his soft cock was laying to the side. Even soft, its size was still so much bigger than my husband’s. I lightly grazed the shaft with my fingers. I felt Garrett’s body twinge next to mine, and it made me smile.

“You’re going to kill me off, Sam. I think three times might be all I’ve got in me tonight,” Garrett said as I gently touched his cock. This man had a cock, I thought as I enjoyed the feeling of the soft skin against my fingers. My husband’s was more like a small dick. I don’t think I could call his a cock again.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked, hoping he wouldn’t say yes.

“Oh no,” Garrett said quickly, “No guy will ever tell you to stop touching his cock. I’m just not sure if it’ll lead to anything if that’s what you’re hoping for.”

I snorted a very unfeminine laugh, “Honestly, I’m not sure I could take another session with you. That last shag almost broke me,” I said, enjoying the feeling of his cock as I traced the small veins with a feather touch. “Have you ever been married?” I asked, curious to learn a little more of my night’s lover.

“Twice,” he answered without emotion. “Don’t think I’ll be making it a third. Two was enough.”

“Marriage just didn’t work for you?” I asked, wanting to know more, but not wanting to ask something too personal.

I felt Garrett’s fingers caress my back. He moved them down an ran them over the cheeks of my bum. A shiver ran through me as he did. Feeling emboldened, I wrapped my fingers around the shaft of his cock and squeezed gently as I lifted it. It was so dense, so heavy.

“I don’t think it’s the institution of marriage I’m opposed to. Actually, I love the idea of a couple staying together through thick and thin. I think it makes a person a thousand times better when they have someone they can depend on, someone that will force them to make changes in their lives,” Garrett explained as I continued to rub his cock. “I think I just chose poorly… I was young, and in both cases, the women were married to other men, which they both left after hooking up with me. At the time, I felt pride that they were more interested in me. They were both gorgeous and had model perfect bodies. But in both cases, they were basically trading up, leaving their current husbands for someone who could give them more financially… that’s a perfect storm for disaster.”

His words made my thoughts stir. I felt confused at my warring emotions. I loved my husband, and it didn’t matter to me that his dick was small. That wasn’t his fault. I didn’t marry him because of the size of his dick. I married him because I’d fallen in love with him. I still loved him. But if he had come through the door of this bedroom and demanded that I stop caressing Garrett’s cock, I didn’t know if I would.

“I hope you’re not lonely,” I said, unsure of what to say after the sharing of something so personal. I felt his cock begin to stir and stiffen.

“Not tonight,” he said simply as his cock continued to rise.

I pulled out of Garrett’s embrace and moved lower in the bed to his side. I felt his fingers run through my hair. His cock was now fully erect and felt amazing in my hand. I moved myself between his legs and looked up at him. Our gazes met.

“I can’t believe you’re ready for more,” he chuckled and broke our gaze.

“I need to return the favor,” I said, placing my other hand further up his cock. I could grasp the shaft with both hands, and still the head was outside of my grip. He began to protest but stopped when I reached out with my tongue and licked the tip. A small amount of precum dripping out.

My heart again began to race. I almost never gave my husband oral sex. His dick would easily fit into my mouth, and the hairs would poke at me. There was nothing enjoyable or sexy about it. But it was different with Garrett. I place one hand on his stomach and used the other to hold his cock in position. Then with my tongue, I licked him broadly like a child with a lollypop. The few times I had done this for my husband, I felt like it was a race to the finish. I just wanted to get it over with. But with Garrett, I didn’t want this to end. I wanted to take my time. I felt I was getting more enjoyment out of it than he was, which surprised me. I never thought giving a man head would make by pussy flare with heat.

I opened as wide as I could and took him into my mouth. I heard a sigh of pleasure as I did so. I sucked him gently and ran my tongue around the shaft, trying to stave off the urgency that was beginning to light my passion again. I felt the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat and stopped. I thought about the display I’d seen earlier in the night. How did that woman manage to push that man’s cock down her throat? I knew if I pushed any farther, this would turn into something very unsexy, very quickly. I retreated until only my lips covered the end of his cock. I remembered my hand and began to stroke his shaft slowly, using the lubrication from my saliva. I could taste myself on his cock. I could taste the residue of seaman mixed with my own sexual juices and I loved it.

I didn’t feel like I had been sucking on his cock for very long, but my jaw muscles began to ache. I knew that he wouldn’t want to feel teeth, but he was so big that I had to keep my mouth opened as wide as it would go. Fuck the ache, I thought. I’m never going to stop. Garrett’s hand wound itself into my hair, and I felt his hips flex upward, trying to fuck my mouth. I increased the speed of my hand rubbing his cock, and heard the positive effect it had from his groan.

Suddenly, I felt a hot splash in the back of my throat, as I heard Garrett exhale in a loud hiss. The suddenness surprised me and I pulled my head back without thinking. A thick rope caught my cheek, and another went directly into my hair before I was able to clamp my mouth over his cock and catch the rest of his load. My mouth quickly filled and I had to forcefully swallow, some cum getting loose and running down to the base of his cock.

Garrett curled up slightly and half rolled to the side, pulling his cock out of my mouth and hands. He reached down and cupped his balls, half-moaning, half laughing, “That almost hurt I came so hard,” he said grimacing, but somehow smiling, too.

I sat up on my knees, smiling at what I had just accomplished. The cum across my cheek was warm and began to drip onto my chest. I felt a deep satisfaction in making him cum again. The realization struck me then. I was surprised how comfortable I felt being nude in front of this man. Sure, we’d been having sex for hours, but while I felt sexy and aroused, I also felt calm and comfortable in my own skin. I looked down at the cum on my breast. Two dark marks forming on the fair skin. I knew there were two more love bites forming on my neck. He had marked me. There was no hiding this from my husband. A heat exploded in my core as I touched my neck with my fingertips. I reached between my legs and touched my clit with my middle finger.

I repositioned my legs over his, forcing him to lie on his back. His cock was still semi-hard, and I knew I was wet enough that it would go back in. I moved up his body, and raised my hips to clear his cock. Then, grasping his manhood again in my hand, guided him back into me. His cock slid in with little effort, and only the mildest twinge of pain before my need and excitement again flooded out everything but the pure joy of the moment. Planting my hands on his chest, I moved my hips up and down, experimenting with the differing pressures I was able to find. Garrett’s cock began to harden with each thrust, until I felt his hips furiously crashing into my bum. My breasts bounced almost violently, my hair fell down and swept across his stomach.

My snatch was burning and I was close to orgasm when I felt a hard slap against my arse. My cheek flared from the impact of his hand, and a new flood of heat filled my chest. Another slap, and then another, until my arse felt white hot. I came hard as I grunted and screamed. I went to lean forward, only my arms gave out and I collapsed onto his chest. Garrett growled and swept me up, flipping us over and tossing me onto my back. My brain was lost in the intensity of it all and I only vaguely felt my thighs pressing against my breasts as Garrett put my legs over his shoulders and drove himself back into me. I cried out at the aggressiveness of it, but despite a trickle of fear, my ears only heard my cries as ones of desire and deep need. The words, “fuck me, fuck me,” rang through the room in a voice that was shamefully mine. I came again, and again. My vision began to slowly narrow, until I could only see a small part of Garrett’s handsome face. And soon, that too faded as the darkness took me.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 am
And soon, that too faded as the darkness took me.
Oh, God, she's DEAD! :shock:

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:36 am

offendedgame wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 am
Ky_Da wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 am
And soon, that too faded as the darkness took me.
Oh, God, she's DEAD! :shock:

Lol, that would be a hilarious ending, protagonist fucked to death in the beginning of the book. Maybe like a sexual Game of Thrones idea. Hey, maybe that’ll be the next story, hehe.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:52 pm

Samantha

I don’t know what woke me, but I tried desperately to ignore it. I was sleeping so peacefully. But something itched in the back of my mind, and, despite and overwhelming fatigue, wouldn’t let me fall back to sleep. Why was I so tired? I was awake, but opening my eyes was nearly impossible. A doorknob rattled and then fell silent. With what felt like Herculean effort, I opened one eyelid. Light streamed through the window. My body felt like it was made of lead it was so heavy. Warm, strong arms held me as I lay nestled in the cavity of my husband’s body. I inhaled and deeply and closed my eyes, enjoying the deep satisfaction of warmth that filled my form. But something smelled different.

Forcing my eyes open, the memories of last night came crashing over me. A jolt of panic hit me so hard that my fingers and toes felt numb. What had felt like pure bliss only a moment ago, turned to terror as I extracted myself from… from Garrett’s arms. I sat up, covering my breasts with my arm when I realized I was naked. Oh fuck… what have I done.

I looked over at Garrett. The rise and fall of his chest the only movement I could see. He looked as exhausted as I felt. Quinton! My mind screamed. He would still be downstairs—wouldn’t he? It was morning now. Would he have waited? Or would he have gone home, furious that his wife had abandoned him. Bloody hell, what have I done. The evidence of last night’s infidelity was everywhere: strewn clothes on the floor, stained sheets, the smell of sex still heavy in the air. The memories of last night came to me, and for a moment, all I wanted to do was crawl back into Garrett’s arms and fall back to sleep. But there was no time for that now.

I climbed off the tall bed and made my way to the small loo off the side of the room. I needed to be quick. It was so late already. I caught myself in the mirror as I strode to the toilet. I looked… the term ‘freshly fucked’ came to mind. Even a phrase my father-in-law used popped into my head, ‘rode-hard-and-put-away-wet’. Dark marks covered the side of my neck and one of my breasts. My nipples were swollen, red, and tender. But my fanny surprised me most of all. Never in my life had it looked so red and swollen. I was a state. I used the loo quickly and reentered the room. Garrett still unmoving. I found my dress, but nothing else. Where was my bra and knickers? I looked under the sheet, and even under the bed, but they were gone. Bloody damn, I thought. Not only was I going to have to make a walk of shame, I was going to do it wearing only my dress and nothing on underneath.

Pulling on my dress, I stole another look at Garrett. Thankfully, he remained asleep. I thought about waking him, but that would take time. And I needed to find my husband—if I still had a husband. With a final glance at my night’s lover, I left the room.

The house was empty. I made my way through the corridors, making a couple of wrong turns before I finally found the main stairs. I was about to descend when I noticed a woman approaching from the other direction. I recognized her as the blonde woman from last night. She smiled and nodded as she neared. Her hair was perfect, as was her makeup and clothes.

“You look like you had fun last night,” she said, turning to descend to the lower floor.

It would have been awkward to wait, so we descended together, “Bugger all,” I said, my voice sounding worried and nervous. “I might have really cocked up last night.”

The woman touched my shoulder and stopped, “Listen,” she said kindly, “take this from someone who knows. You’re… husband,” she glanced at the ring on my finger, “might be beside himself, but it’s only to know that you still love him. Everything will be fine.”

I nodded and hoped she was right. We walked in silence down the rest of the stairs. On the lower landing, I recognized the man that greeted us from last night. Noah, I told myself when the memory finally surfaced. He was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, looking fresh and ready for a new day.

“Ladies,” he greeted, “wonderful to see you both,” his smile grew as he took in my form. I knew I looked a sort, and I hoped he didn’t feel the need to get chatty. I just wanted to find my husband and leave. “Samantha,” he said, and I was impressed he remembered my name, “your husband awaits you in the bar,” he gestured down the hallway before he turned to the other woman, “And Jenny, your husband is outside with the car.”

With a quick thank you, I nodded to them both and walked quickly to the bar. My breasts bouncing and swaying in rhythm with each step. What a slut I must have looked like.

It wasn’t hard to find my husband. He was the only one in the bar. I was expecting him to be angry. I was expecting him to start yelling and curing at me because of what I’d done and how I looked. I wasn’t expecting him to be passed out in a chair. His head was cocked to the side at an uncomfortably looking angle. His mouth was wide open and he was snoring loudly. A mostly empty bottle with two glasses were on the table in front of him. I only had the briefest moment to think what I was going to do, before Noah came and saved me. He enlisted another man’s help to carry my husband to a golf cart outside the house. We were then given a ride to our friend’s house.

My head was in a fog and I could only watch as the helpful man got my husband into the passenger seat of our car. With a quick word, I assured him I was good to drive and then found myself sitting in the driver’s seat, turning on the engine. I was so tired that all I wanted to do was sleep. Quinton had half woken up twice in our trip back to our car, but had never come into full consciousness. How much did he drink last night?

The garage door of our friend’s house was still open, the BMW we had rode in last night parked inside. I hoped they wouldn’t mind that we skived off without saying goodbye, but I couldn’t face them looking like a cheap whore just finishing her shift. Plus, they were probably fast asleep, which is exactly what I wanted to do.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:38 am

Easily one of the best wife seduction scenes I've read anywhere. Being the master that you are of advancing the plot thru' dialogues and conversations, I think you are unparalleled in writing the wife's perspective. It's anything but easy. It takes a whole different level of effort to be your wife and express her thoughts and actions. We knew of your insight , thanx for introducing us to your imagination. I can sense many established writers muttering, ' why didn't I write that?' God! How many more surprises about yourself you have in store for us? That was really written by the next-door, modest mechanical engineer? I'm blown.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:42 am

Hmmm......., The pillow scene reminds me of a pillow scene between Sam and Garrett, with Quinton watching from Guatemala. :D :D :D

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:55 pm

OMG!! Thank you so much Ky.. I loved every line of this story..

I hope you are wife is doing great.. Thank you for writing this

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:41 am

Hey Ky, love the story so far. I hope you get more time to write soon.
But I'm wondering, what does the title mean?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:00 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:41 am
Hey Ky, love the story so far. I hope you get more time to write soon.
But I'm wondering, what does the title mean?
It’s from the Robert Frost poem, The Road Less Taken. My wife loves to talk literature with me, even though I have nothing insightful to add. The line, How Way Leads On To Way stuck with me - made me think. We sometimes think we can “try” something, so we make a decision to do it. Well, that decision leads to another, and then to another, and soon you’re a long ways from where you started. And you can never return to that spot in time when you made that first decision. Way Leads On To Way.

I guess I take is as a cautionary tale. Even the smallest decisions can have huge consequences. My recent real life experiences have certainly reflected that anyway.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:05 am

but don't forget the last line...'and that has made all the difference'

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:15 am

Luis wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:05 am
but don't forget the last line...'and that has made all the difference'
Lol, good one. Yeah, should make this story interesting. I hope to post the next chapter soon. Thanks for leaving the comment.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 am

Even ' the one less travelled by' by Jaycuck is also from the same poem.

funcouple123abc
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcouple123abc » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Loving this story! Looking forward to the next chapter

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Okay, this one was a lot of work. As always, I'm grateful for any feedback or comments.

Quinton

Fuck me. I opened my eyes to a world of agonizing pain. Why was I on the floor? I lifted my head and pulled myself into a sitting position. How did I get home? I was still dressed in the same clothes I’d worn last night. Every joint in my body ached, and my head felt like it was being used as a blacksmith’s anvil. My temples throbbed with each beat of my heart. I took my phone from my pocket and was shocked to see that it was almost noon. I’d missed a dozen phone calls and numerous text messages; all from Nick. I sent him a quick text to tell him that we were home, and that I’d contact him later. My stomach revolted and I knew if I didn’t find the toilet quick, I’d have a major cleanup on isle one.

I staggered to the bathroom and ralphed so hard I’m surprised my stomach wasn’t turned inside out. I slumped onto the floor next to the toilet and leaned against the wall. “Fuck me,” I said to an empty bathroom. “I’ll never fucking drink again,” I cried the prayer of every drunk with a hangover. I got to my feet again and moved quickly to our bedroom, bumping into two walls as I did so. The door was open.

I entered the room expecting the worst, but was quickly relieved to see my wife lying on the bed. Holy fuck. My wife was lying on the bed. Completely nude. She’s never done that before. Her dress was on the floor at the foot of the bed, her high heels still on her feet.

I stepped to the bed and undid the small strap over her ankle, then removed the shoe and dropped it to the floor. After removing the other shoe, I sat in the chair next to the bed and began taking off my own shoes. It was only then that I began to notice the details and think about last night.

Dark bruise marks covered the side of Samantha’s neck, and more were on her breast. She was lying on her side, so the cleavage from her tits was pressed tightly together, as were her legs. I took off my shirt and threw it in the dirty clothes hamper. There was no doubt now. My wife had fucked another man. And he had claimed her in the most intimate of ways. I stayed in that chair for a long time, taking in the erotic scene before me. This was my wife. She had been with another man all night last night. And from the looks of it, they’d had sex multiple times. Despite my hangover, I felt my dick stirring. She was so beautiful. As I looked closer, I spotted dried cum on her thighs. That’s when a flash of a memory came to me. I remembered being in the car, watching my wife drive. She was wiping at her legs, and then wiping her hands on my pants. I looked down at my pants and noticed the dried cum there, too. Ugh, I can’t believe she did that, I thought as I stood and kicked off my pants. These had to go to the dry cleaners. At least I wouldn’t have to be the one there to explain what that mess was. I remembered puking in the car, too. Dammit, I was going to have to go clean that up.

My phone buzzed next to me. The text icon appearing on the screen.

Nick: Bro, you two good?
Me: Yeah, all good. Home now. Sam’s asleep. I’m fucking hungover.
Nick: Lol, I bet. Do you even remember talking to me last night? You and that other guy were pretty wasted.
Me: No, no memory of that. That was good scotch, but I’m never drinking again.
Nick: Ha, never heard that before.
Me: This time I mean it.
Nick: Whatever. Hey, come over tomorrow for a barbecue. We’ll swim, hang out, drink beer.
Me: Sounds good, except the beer. Seriously, not touching that. Let me check with the wife once she wakes up.
Nick: Julie tells me she had a good time. You know we’re going to want details tomorrow.
Me: You’re in far too good a mood for me to chat with you right now. I’ll text back later tonight.
Nick: I feel fucking awesome.

Fucking Nick. Everything seems to work out for that guy. A moan from my wife pulled my attention away from my phone. Her eyes were open, but only a sliver. She looked exhausted. I went to the bathroom sink where we always keep a glass, and filled it. Returning to her side, I shook her shoulder and helped her sit up.

“Here, drink this,” I said, and she gulped it down thirstily. She had dried cum in her hair, and the love bites were much larger and darker than I had first noticed. “I’ll be right back,” I laid her head back down and returned with the empty glass to the bathroom. Our house is nothing nice, but the master bathroom does have a decent tub. I turned on the faucet, tested the water, and returned.

Her eyes were closed again, and I was tempted to let her sleep. But I knew she’d sleep much better after she felt clean again. I stood over her for several minutes before making my decision. “Come on,” I said, picking her up in my arms. I couldn’t carry her all day like this, but I knew I could make it to the bathroom. She awoke enough to wrap her arms around my neck. She smelled of sweat and sex. Placing her into the tub, I sat on the tiled edge. The water was almost scalding hot, just how I knew she liked it.

Her eyes were open and she was inspecting the bruises on her breast. She looked up at me and my heart nearly tore in two when I saw the tear streak down her cheek. “I’m so sorry,” she quickly said, breaking her gaze from mine.

“Hey,” I said softly, “Sam, everything is fine. We’re fine.” She shook her head, and her shoulders began to shake. I turned off the faucet. Steam rose and clouded the bathroom mirror. I sat there in my boxers and reached into the water, cupping it and wetting her hair.

“But I… I cheated on you,” she said, choking on a sob. “I was just going to watch, but then… I don’t know. I bloody went mental or something. I slept with him.”

I couldn’t help the snort of laughter that escaped my lips, “Yeah, doesn’t look like a lot of sleeping went on,” I said, trying to make sure she knew I was joking. She didn’t laugh. “Sam,” I lightly pressed her head back so that it rested against the back of the tub. “Relax. Let’s get you cleaned up, and something to eat. We can talk later, after you’ve rested a while longer.”

She let out a heavy sigh and I could see her body give up the fight and go limp in the water. I helped her wash her hair, and learned just how difficult it is to get dried cum out We didn’t speak, but the close intimacy was nice after the night we’d just had. Washing her body gave me the chance to see the evidence of her adulterous activities from last night. Her inner and outer labia were still puffy and inflamed. It’s never looked like that after sex before… at least not with me. Visions of a large cock stretching her out surfaced in my mind. When my hand got too close, she grabbed my wrist, begging me to be soft because she was sore.

She had protested when I forced her to lay back down, but her eyes closed and she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I slept the best I could between bouts of nausea and returning headaches. It took a gallon of water and way too much ibuprofen and many hours before I started to feel human again. Fuck that scotch did a number on me. It was after eight o’clock in the evening before I felt like I didn’t want to curl up and die. We had a light dinner and returned to bed.

I held up my pinky finger. My wife nodded, sighed, and then wrapped her’s around mine. “This will certainly be one of our more interesting conversations,” I said, trying to get her to look me in the eye.

“Do you hate me?” she said, her voice filled with anxiety, her gaze still not meeting mine.

“Sam,” I said, forcefully enough that she looked up, “I love you. Everything is fine. We had a crazy adventure last night, but everything is fine, okay?”

She looked at me for a long moment before nodding almost imperceptibly. “I don’t understand how you can be so accepting of this.”

I wasn’t certain how to answer that. A part of me knew I shouldn’t allow it, and I was being a big pussy by even considering my wife being with other men. But I couldn’t deny the excitement I felt. Never in my life have I felt a sexual urge as strongly. But I was torn. I on one hand I wanted to encourage her to continue, but on the other, part of me was afraid of what she’d think of me if I did. She just said she doesn’t understand how I could accept it. I desperately wanted to tell her that she should fuck other men—lots of other men. I want her to cheat on me. Have complete control of her sex life and who she chooses to be with. But how could I possible tell her that without her running away, thinking her husband had just lost his fucking mind. “I can’t explain it, Sam,” I finally admitted, “I guess I got swept up in the moment and before I knew what was happening, I was drunk and you were gone. Fucking crazy night.”

“Crazy night…” Sam repeated back to me.

We kissed lightly in bed, and it felt good to have Sam in my arms again. I softly caressed her breasts and breathed in the scent of her. Using the side of my index finger, I pressed against pussy. Her reaction was immediate. She pulled her hips away from me like my hand was on fire. Her hand latched onto my wrist and held it tightly. “I think I need a few days, Quin,” she said, a red tinge flushing her cheeks and neck.

“Of course—I’m sorry,” I said.

“I’ll make it up to you tomorrow,” Sam said, tucking her head into my chest so I couldn’t see her face.

“I’m good with that. My head still feels like shit,” I replied, feeling relieved. “Nick and Julie want us to come over for swimming and a barbecue. Want to go?”

“I don’t know if I can face them—you know they’re going to want details… can we not go this one time—maybe go next week. I… I need some time to process everything.”

I hugged her tightly, assuring her that I was fine skipping out on the pool party. It only took moments and Sam was asleep in my arms. It was unreal how tired she was. Whoever she was with really rocked her world. I’d certainly never come close to wearing her out like this. What a crazy fucking night.

-_-

Samantha

The front door crashed against the wall as I rushed inside the house and tore toward the loo—I hope I didn’t just put a hole in the wall. I threw my purse in the general direction of the dining table and went into the loo. Once inside, I shut the door and pressed the lock. My hands didn’t seem to move fast enough, as I lifted my skirt and quickly pushed down my knickers to my ankles. I must be barking, so desperate was my need. Sitting on the toilet, my index finger found my wet snatch. I pressed inward, applying the pressure I needed and began to rub small, counterclockwise circles. My finger sunk into what felt like liquid heat. A tangy aroma hit my nose. It didn’t take long. My foot slammed against the baseboard of the wall as I gripped the counter with my free hand, my orgasm blossoming and then running its course through my body. I was about to choke back my scream, but realizing Quin was gone, I let myself moan in relief as my sex spasmed around my wet fingers.

“What is wrong with me,” I said out loud, slumping against the back of the toilet, my fingers still pressed deep inside my pussy. It had been a week since my affair with Garrett, and I couldn’t stop thinking about that night… about the way his tongue teased my clit and made my toes curl. And his cock… his beautiful cock. It filled me and forced repressed senses to reawaken. I felt like a slut that night… and I loved it.

It had been a week, and since then I’d masturbated at least three times a day—sometimes more. I had completely lost control. My husband thought I never wanted to be unfaithful to him again, but that was rubbish, it’s all I thought about. But how could I tell him that I was having these fantasies, that deep feelings had reawakened in me that night, that since that night, everything else felt bland and unflavored. Sex with my husband had been better than ever, and it felt good to be close to him after that night with Garrett. But even better sex with Quin wasn’t enough. I was left desperately wanting. The only time I felt in control of myself was immediately after a session of self-pleasure, but it only lasted for a short time. I couldn’t stop thinking about it… about him. It was like I’d been given a drug that kept me hypersexualized, my needy pussy craving any kind of attention. I needed something more than my fingers.

Sitting on the toilet, I tried to resist the temptation, but after a few minutes I took out my mobile and opened up the browser to the latest erotic story I had been reading, and began to let my fingers explore. I had read a dozen stories in the last few days alone, always seeking out stories where the manky wife is on the pull, dating and sleeping with other men. All with their husband’s approval. My pour abused quim hadn’t had a break in the last week, my lips felt puffy under my palm. This was just a phase, I kept telling myself. It will pass soon, and then I can get back to my normal life… but if I was honest with myself, I knew that’s not what I wanted.

Despite my best efforts, I was losing the battle. This lust was consuming me like a supermassive blackhole consumes light. I had gone all morning without touching myself, had gone to two job interviews and been on my best behavior. But now I was a randy mess of pent up sexual energy and frustration. Standing up, I picked up my knickers and went to the kitchen. Was I really going to do this, I thought as I approached the refrigerator? I knew I was being stupid. My thoughts weren’t even mediocre attempts to dissuade me from what I wanted, like my conscience was only phoning-it-in. Opening the refrigerator door, I took out a large cucumber, held it up, and inspected it. It had a good shape, and was smooth. It would do. I’m the only one that eats cucumbers—I love them on sandwiches when it’s time for tee. But that’s not why I wanted this cucumber.

Setting the cucumber on the kitchen counter, I removed my skirt, blouse, and my bra, only leaving the flats on my feet. It felt good to be nude. It felt liberating. Why did I feel so embarrassed to be nude? It was a silly question. I knew that. I’d attended a strict boarding school from the time I was four years old, where modesty was inculcated on us from my earliest memories. Not wanting to delay further, I grabbed the cucumber and my mobile, went to the bedroom and laid on the bed. Returning to my erotic story I began to read, again using my fingers to stimulate myself while I enjoyed the story. After ten minutes I picked up the cucumber and slid the end through my lower lips, moistening and lubricating it for what was to come. The coolness of the phallic shaped vegetable felt soothing. I pressed the end of the makeshift penis into myself, pausing and relaxing as I slowly took it in. What an image I must be.

The girth of the fake cock was enough to make me wince as I became accustomed to its size. But those tingling, searing pinpricks I felt down there soon became bursts of pleasure. I enjoyed my reading, and took my time enjoying my afternoon, not hurrying to be anywhere or even to reach an orgasm. It felt wonderful to simply lie there and fuck myself with my green skinned friend. I was really doing this, spending my afternoon reading erotic stories and banging a vegetable. The thought made me laugh, but I had no desire to stop. I was a bloody slave to my desire.

-_-

Quinton

I couldn’t take my eyes off my wife. Somehow, Julie had talked her into wearing the skimpiest bikini sold on Amazon, and Sam looked like a damn supermodel wearing it. Julie looked good in her small swimsuit, too, and I was glad I was wearing sunglasses so I wasn’t caught every time I stole a look at the curvaceous woman’s huge tits. It had been a perfect day of lounging by the pool and being with our friends. Nick had suggested making martinis, but even the thought of alcohol made my stomach turn. It was going to be a while before I touched even a beer again.

Nick sat down next to me at the pool’s edge, handing me a cold bottle of water. “The girl’s look amazing,” he said as I accepted the clear bottle. Sam and Julie were at the other side of the pool, well out of earshot. I so wished I knew what they were talking about because they’d look up at us on occasion and giggle—actually, maybe it was better that I didn’t know. Nick tapped my shoulder, “Hey, I owe you a huge thanks for sending us the OLH reference, we signed a contract with them yesterday. It’s going to mean some serious revenue for us—hell, for me, too. Seriously, thanks. I owe you big.”

“It’s fine. My company wasn’t a good fit for what they wanted. We do more heavy civil work, and they need a true structures team,” I said, steeling another look at Julie’s tits. Fuck those things were amazing. I never imagined myself with Julie, but it was hard not to enjoy looking at her tits.

“But still, this could have been huge for you. I know you guys would have figured it out.”

“Probably,” I confessed, “I guess it was self-serving in some ways. Picking up that work would have meant months of submittals and utilities takeoffs. Slitting my wrists sounds more entertaining than that. Just make sure nobody knows that reference came from me.”

Nick snorted and slapped my on the shoulder, “Don’t need to worry about that. I already took all the credit,” he joked, but then looking at me more seriously added, “I really owe you one though. That was a big deal you set in my lap.”

“That works,” I said, trying not to rub my shoulder. The fucking oaf doesn’t know his strength. “You owing me one could come in handy someday.”

“So, how’s Sammy been since the party? She seems fine,” Nick asked, seeming to want to change the subject.

I nodded but shrugged at the same time, “She seems like it,” I agreed, “but I don’t know how she really feels about it… I don’t know, if feels like she’s been a little guarded lately,” a thought struck me, “How was Julie after the first time? Was it all systems normal—no regret, no second thoughts?”

Nick shook his head and took a long pull from his beer. “No man, she was just really excited to do it again. It’s like our sex life got a rocket boost though. She’s been on fire since then,” he said, his eyes watching the women carefully, “I take it Sammy’s having a hard time then?”

“She’s not keen to go back, if that’s what you mean,” I answered, “I know she enjoyed herself—I mean she really enjoyed herself that night, but now she’s feeling guilty and… I don’t know… there’s more to it, I just can’t get her to open up to me.” I exhaled a heavy sigh, “I’m not pushing her to go back. I’m fine with it being a one-and-done experience. But something’s going on in that head of hers,” I said, a little more forcefully than I’d intended, “I wish she’d just come out with it already.” I thought for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts, as well as decide how much I wanted to confess to my friend. Fuck it, I needed to talk about it. “Honestly,” I began, “I’d like her to keep doing it—I’ve never been as turned on as I was that night. I’m seriously messed up in the head.”

Nick gave me a sympathetic look, “Hey, don’t beat yourself up, man. We all have our thing. But you need to do that cheesy pinky-promise thing of yours with her and be open with her.”

“How’d you know about our pinky thing?” I asked surprised anyone but my wife knew about it.

“Wives talk, dude,” he said, very nonchalantly. “But more importantly, you need to talk to yours.”

“Probably,” I admitted, “That whole night really shifted paradigms.”

A pained look crossed Nick’s features, “Sorry bro, I hope we didn’t push you guys into something you didn’t want to do. Actually, Julie and I have been talking a lot about the swinging parties,” Nick had my attention. I looked to him, my brow raised, “Yeah, it’s been a lot of fun, but we’ll probably only go to a couple of more and then call it quits.”

“Really?” I said, somewhat in shock. “We thought you two were going to be lifetime swingers. It didn’t look like you had any intentions of slowing down anyway.”

Nick laughed and actually looked slightly embarrassed, “I know, we kind of lost our heads a little. I mean don’t get me wrong, it’s been a lot of fun, and I think we’ll still try to do some kinky shit once in a while, but we don’t want that to be who we are ten-years from now… Then I’d have to buy a van and get shag carpeting or something.”

That made me laugh. The swingers we met were anything but stereotypical, or at least how I’d envisioned them in my head, “That’s awfully… responsible of you.”

“Ah, fuck off,” Nick said jokingly, “We’re not stopping yet. Still time to have a few more adventures before we get all serious about the family thing.”

“Family huh, thinking of having kids?”

Nick nodded, “Yep. Hopefully I still have a few swimmers left,” he said, picking up one of the small pool toy rockets and throwing it onto the deck. “It’s time. I’m a few years older than you two, and Julie’s a few years older than I am, so we can’t wait too much longer.”

“That’s awesome news, you guys’ll be great parents.”

“Fucking scares the shit out of me, but thanks… what the hell are those two up to?” Nick asked suddenly, pulling my attention to our wives across the pool.

-_-

Samantha

“You seriously used a cucumber?” Julie gasped at the revelation. “You know there are better products out there, right?”

I laughed, really wishing I’d never told my friend about the experience. But Julie’s always had a talent for getting me to tell her more than I intend to. “I know that, yeah,” I said telling her to keep her voice down, “I only did it a couple of times, and then I ordered a couple of things on Amazon.”

Julie smiled at me and sighed, “Ahh, my little girl is all grown up now,” she said, causing us both to laugh. “I’m still stunned though,” Julie continued, leaning closer to me until our shoulders touched, the top of her breasts barely above the waterline. “your little tryst with Garrett should be made into a movie—oh my god that was hot,” she visibly shuddered and then asked, “What does Quin think about it?” I tried not to react to the question, but Julie detected something because she turned on my and I could feel her eyes boring down on me. “Spill it sister.”

I sighed, but didn’t meet her gaze, “We haven’t really talked. Quin would be gutted if I told him the truth,” I said, and then stole a quick look at Julie.

Julie’s lips were pursed, “And what is the truth, Sam,” I looked away but Julie reached over and, pulling against my chin, forced me to look at her, “Sammy, don’t make me flip you over my knee and spank you in front of the boys.”

I laughed, muttering, “Promises, promises.”

“Seriously,” Julie said, her tone more imploring, “What is the truth.”

I sat for a long moment, not wanting to speak, but Julie wasn’t filling in the silence. She was content to wait. Finally, I said, “The truth is I bloody liked it more than I should have… it reawakened something in me that I thought I’d squashed a long time ago… the truth is that that night was brilliant. And it’s literally all I’ve been thinking about since.”

Julie nodded slowly as I spoke. After a moment she looked up, “Wait, you said reawakened. Not awakened. You’re too articulate to have said that word on accident. What’s the rest of the story?”

She had me there. I wasn’t even thinking about the term in the moment, but she was right. “Julie,” I finally began, “I’ve never told anyone this, not even Quin. So, this is one of those things you have to take to your grave. Promise?”

Julie’s eyes widened and her mouth formed an ‘o’ shape, “Oh, this is going to be good, isn’t it?” she said, looking greedily for me to begin. “Of course, I promise—except pillow talk with my husband, sometimes I tell him things I shouldn’t.”

“No Julie, don’t be a prat. I need your promise.”

“Oh fine, I won’t be a prat,” she said sarcastically, “Is a prat like a wanker?”

I rolled me eyes, “More-or-less, but technically only blokes can be wankers—now stop stalling and promise, or I won’t tell.”

“Alright already, don’t get your knickers in a bunch,” she said, smirking at me like she’d just told the funniest joke in the world. “I promise.”

I nodded in acceptance and took several deep breaths. This was something I’d never told anyone other than the people who were involved directly. But it had been weighing on me for years, and with recent events, I needed to talk. “I’ve told you that I have four older brothers,” Julie nodded. “They’re actually a lot older than I am. You see, my dad had an affair with a woman named Holly, and got her pregnant. She never told him, but she did put him on the birth certificate. A year later, she died in a car crash, but I survived.” I watched as Julie’s eyes widened as she made the connection. “Holly was my real mum, yeah,” I said quickly. “No one talks about it—at least not to me, but my step mum has always been cold and distant to me. Which I can understand now that I’m older, but at the time, I could never understand why mum didn’t want me around. That’s why I was almost always away at school. Boarding school is considered perfectly acceptable in the UK, so for her and dad, it was a win-win. I wouldn’t be around to remind them of his infidelities, and they could act like loving parents who cared about their child’s education.”

“That’s awful,” Julie said in disgust. “I never could understand how parents could send their kids away for most of the year.”

“It’s simply part of the culture there,” I said. I didn’t understand Julie’s aversion to boarding school. It really was a good place to live and learn. “The reason I’m sharing that is so that you’ll understand this next part. You see, when I was fourteen, I…” I felt myself blush, despite the effort I made not to, “I fell in love with my roommate, Victoria.”

“You didn’t,” Julie said in shock, her eyes still wide and her brow nearly in her hairline. “Did she—”

“—Yes,” I quickly answered, knowing the question already, “She loved me back. We were roommates since we were children, so when we hit puberty, we started experimenting with each other—you know, simple things like kissing and touching.”

“I always wondered if that kind of thing went on in boarding schools.”

“Ah, no,” I said, shaking my head, “Despite what most believe, it almost never happens. And here’s why. When you’re caught, you’re usually expelled.”

“Oh my god, is that what happened?”

I nodded, “Yes, we were sleeping together for over a year before we were found out. She was able to stay at that school, but I was expelled, and my parents had to find another school for me. It was the worst bloody experience of my life,” I paused, taking in a deep breath, “After I passed my A-levels and finished school, it was clear my parents—more my step mum, didn’t want me home, so I took the first opportunity and moved here.”

“I’m so sorry,” Julie said, a genuine sympathetic look crossing her attractive features, “But I think I’m starting to understand. When you say reawaken, you’re remembering those feelings you had when you were with Victoria… She must have been very special to you.”

“Exactly, for a year, until we were caught, it was like I had a fire inside me,” I said, letting myself remember what those early days had been like. “I was never allowed to see her again, and with being transferred to a new school, and all the changes. I basically locked all those feelings away; took all those feelings of passion and desire and just pushed them all into a tiny box and locked it,” I looked up at my husband and Nick. They looked to be engaged in their own serious conversation. “I love my husband, and our sex life is alright, but that box of emotions was never unlocked. At least, not until that night with Garrett when that box, well, it exploded I guess, and all those feelings came bursting out.”

“Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that,” my friend said with a surprising sincerity, “I can’t imagine how hard that must have been. But I’m happy for you that your box finally opened—or rather, how Garrett plunged in and opened your box,” Julie said with a laugh. Despite trying not to, it made me laugh, too. Julie looked back at me, her smile had a certain gleam to it I wasn’t sure how to interpret, “So scandalous! I had no idea you were into girls.”

I blushed, and Julie noticed. That’s the problem with having fair skin. Even the slightest blush is easily visible. “I don’t know if it’s so much about girls, at the time it was more about her. I really loved her.”

“I can tell,” Julie said. “Do you keep in touch with her?”

I shook my head, “Haven’t seen her since I was expelled. I have no idea where she is now. I can’t even find her on social media.”

Julie looked thoughtful for a long moment, enjoying the coolness of the water. We both looked at our husbands on the other side of the pool. They were still deep in conversation. “Want to put on a show for them?” Julie asked me, turning toward me with a wry smile pulling at the corners of her lips.

I leaned back and laughed, “What do you have in mind?” I asked, a little scared of what she was thinking.

“Kiss me,” she said without hesitation.

“What?!” I sputtered, turning an even brighter shade of red. “Are you having a go?”

She shook her head vigorously, “Not at all, it’ll be fun. I promise I won’t bite,” she said, her lips moving towards me.

“Julie, be serious,” I said as she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me gently towards her.

“I am, beautiful,” she said softly, pressing her lips gently to mine.

She sucked in my upper lip and bit it gently between her teeth. Her lips were soft, warm, yet firm. I heard a low moan from deep in my throat, and felt her tongue at my lips. Without thinking, I opened my mouth and let her in. I tasted the Chapstick on her lips, felt her breath as she exhaled. My desire ignited and our urgency grew. She pulled at the back of my neck and the pressure of our kiss intensified tenfold. I caught her lip in my own and sucked on it until I heard her whimper. I let go and immediately felt her tongue again. God she was a good kisser. Her hand wrapped into my hair and she deepened the kiss. I felt her other hand touch my breast, her thumb rubbing small circles over my nipple.

I moved to push her hand away, something nibbled at the back of my mind, like a reminder that wanted entrance, but it disappeared as Julie broke the kiss and then moved down to my neck where she began to kiss and suck forcefully. My thoughts became addled as my excitement continued to grow. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to push, but my attempt was weak at best. Instead, my arms encircled her in a euphoric embrace. My breasts felt free and unsupported. The top of my bikini was missing. When had that happened? Julie growled and nipped me with her teeth, causing me to yelp before she returned to her passionate kissing on my neck.

Oh god, what was happening to me? My mind screamed as I felt Julie’s fingers over my pussy, her middle finger pushing its way deep into me and then pulling up to rub against my clit. Oh god, oh god, oh god.

-_-

Quinton

“… what the hell are those two up to?” Nick asked suddenly, pulling my attention to our wives across the pool. “Holly fuck!” he gasped, echoing my thoughts exactly.

I was too stunned to speak. My wife… my wife and Julie were kissing, and not just kissing, but making out like two people about to lose their virginity. I watched as Julie moved down to my wife’s neck and as she removed my wife’s top, throwing it onto the pool deck. Holy fuck, my wife was topless. I strained for a better view, but her breasts were pressed up against Julie’s. Sam made a cry like I’ve never heard before. It was filled with an emotional passion I couldn’t describe. Julie continued her attention on Sam’s neck, but her hand slipped below the water and my wife’s cries and moans increased in volume and intensity.

I began to stand—although I’m not sure why—when Nick’s hand grabbed my shoulder, “Please tell me you’re not going to stop this,” he pleaded.

I sat back down, shaking my head, “Not in my lifetime I’m not,” I said as I sat back down into the water. I knew I was sporting a small tent in my swim trunks. This was by far the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, far surpassing any porno I’ve ever watched or fantasy I had in my head. As hot as the scene was, though, I couldn’t look away from my wife’s face. The look of need and pleasure were more erotic than any tit or pussy I’ve ever seen. I could watch that look all day and never grow tired of it. My wife squirmed and clawed at Julie’s back as she began to have the longest sustained orgasm I’ve ever witnessed. I’ve never given her that kind of pleasure before.

The display continued even after Sam’s orgasm began to subside. The women quickly moved to the pool deck, with my wife pushing Julie to her back and, without hesitation, removing the bottom of Julie’s swimsuit, putting her head between Julie’s parted thighs. Now it was Julie who began to pant and moan.

“Fuck,” Nick swore. “I can’t take this anymore,” he said through gritted teeth. He stood. Or at least tried to stand. It was more of a hunched back look as something prohibited him from straightening up. That’s when I noticed. Nick’s cock wasn’t pitching a tent like mine. No. His was large enough that it ran down the leg of his shorts, and so it was literally trying to lift his entire leg into the air. Fuck. Figures he’d have a big cock, too. The world was fucking so unfair. Nick pulled his shorts down enough to free his cock. It sprung up and slapped him on the stomach, and he released the elastic band of his shorts, his cock sticking out obscenely from the top of the shorts. That fucking thing wasn’t a cock, it was more like a kid’s Nerf baseball bat. Nick sighed in relief and then stood up the rest of the way. “Come on,” he gestured towards the two women suddenly turned lesbian, “those two bitches are just trying to tease the shit out of us.”

“It’s fucking working,” I said, not really wanting to stand and show my small tent. But when Nick began to go, I wasn’t about to hang out there by myself.

As I neared, I saw my wife’s face deep into the lips of Julie’s shaved pussy. Her eyes were closed and I don’t think she even knew I was there. It looked like the whole outside world had ceased to exist to her. Julie was enjoying the attention as she watched us approach, now wearing only a smile on her face. Her and Nick’s locked eyes, communicating something I didn’t understand. Julie reached down and took Sam’s head into her hands, keeping my wife’s tongue firmly planted in her pussy. With a nod, she gestured for her husband to move to stand behind my wife, who was on her hands and knees, her butt lifted high in the air. While Nick moved as directed, Julie’s eyes met mine. Her brow rose as if asking if I gave my consent. I couldn’t move. I was completely paralyzed. Nick picked up a foam swim board and placed it on the ground between my wife’s legs. Julie was breathing hard, but it was my wife’s moans that called my attention. Sam’s fingers were vigorously rubbing her own pussy as she ate out her friend. She was completely swept up in the moment.

Nick’s shorts dropped to the pool deck, his fucking massive rod swaying between his legs, “You cool with this?” he asked as he got to a knee. I still couldn’t speak… of course I wanted this. But what would happen. These were our closest friends. Nick kept his gaze on me as he moved himself into position, looking for any signal I might give to stop him, or give my consent. But it wasn’t only my consent he needed—did Sam want it to go this far? I watched as Nick rubbed the head of his cock against my wife’s wet lower lips. I listened as she moaned and tried to press against him… I guess I had my answer. Defeated, I slowly nodded. Nick hesitated, and I nodded more resolutely. “Okay, but no letting things get weird between us,” he said, finally breaking his eyes away from mine.

He was too fucking big. Those were my thoughts as I watched him push the head of his cock into my wife’s pussy. His cock was bigger than my wife’s forearm. There was no way he… all thought stopped as I watched the shaft of his turgid cock sink into Sam’s soaked pussy, her lips thinning as they spread to take him in. My wife’s muffled moan went up in pitch as more of his cock entered her. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was only a couple of weeks ago that another man had fucked my wife. And now she was involved in a threesome with our best friends. Did someone slip something into my water? Was I fucking hallucinating? This just doesn’t happen to normal people.

All but a few inches of Nick’s cock were resting inside of her pussy now, I could see the wetness of her lubrication where her sex met his cock. I needed to sit down; my legs felt weak. Nick withdrew and then thrust back in, causing my wife to grunt and her face to push deeper into Julie’s pussy. Julie then moaned from the increased pressure, and then the rhythm began again. Nick’s cock was soon coated in a slick layer of my wife’s juices, and my wife’s moans were growing near constant. Julie suddenly came with a loud cry, her legs pulling together and squeezing my wife’s head tightly between her thighs. Her orgasm seemed to set off a chain reaction as my wife’s entire body began to shake and convulse, her hands trying to find purchase on something, anything. Her lower legs kicked at the pool deck as she came. After a time, her strength looked to give out as she collapsed onto Julie’s breasts. Julie wrapped her arms under my wife’s and pulled her into an embrace, my wife’s head now cradled between her large tits.

Nick readjusted and continued his thrusts. It looked like he was deeper now, but still a couple of inches from being able to be completely buried into her pussy. Sam gasped and whined, holding tightly onto her friend, but made no attempt to stop Nick’s continued onslaught. Finally, after several more minutes, Nick grunted and onloaded himself deep into my wife, his whole body seizing over and over as he shot load after load into her womb. Sighing heavily, he pulled out and sat on his hip, his cock thwacking the side of his thigh and sending a large dollop of cum onto the ground.

“Ouch,” Nick gasped as his butt touched the hot concrete that wasn’t wet from the women exiting the pool. He quickly got to his feet, his semi-flaccid cock protruding menacingly in front of him. “Let’s go inside,” he said, reaching down to help the women up.

I was fucking shell-shocked. I don’t think I could have moved if a bomb had gone off next to me. Hell, I guess one kind of did go off next to me. I looked at my wife. Her eyes looked glazed and unfocused, her efforts to get to her feet lethargic and ineffectual. I watched while Nick picked my wife up into his arms. Julie quickly got to her feet, a happy smile on her face. She sashayed her curvaceous hips as she stepped closer to me. I blinked my eyes several times as Julie neared, her large breasts bouncing with her gate. She took hold of my upper arm and guided me to the house. Nick was already halfway to there, his cock swaying from side to side as he carried my wife. Her arms now wrapped around his neck.

“Enjoy the show?” Julie said teasingly. My mouth opened but no words came out. Julie only laughed as we walked arm in arm toward the sliding door at the patio.

As we reached the door, cool air from inside spilled out. I finally found my voice, “Julie,” I said, my pace slowing, she turned and looked at me, concern etched onto her features. “I can’t…” I paused, trying to think of what I wanted to say.

“…You can’t… participate?” Julie guessed, finishing my sentence. I nodded dumbly, my mouth dry and my heart pounding in my chest. “I know. I figured that’s why you waited in the bar that night. But you don’t mind if your wife participates, do you?” she didn’t wait for me to answer. She simply pulled me along and into the spacious home.

The room inside the patio door contained a table, surrounded by semicircle of three large sofas and a love seat. Nick stood near the table, still holding my wife in his arms, only now they were kissing deeply. I stood just inside of the glass door, feeling the heat of the sun radiating off the glass. Julie moved to her knees in front of her husband and began to stroke his already hardening cock. All the while, Nick kissed my wife as if she was his now. It didn’t take long for Julie to bring her husband’s cock back to full rigidity. I stepped closer. Nick moved my wife easily in his arms, shifting her so that her pussy lined up with his growing manhood, wrapping an arm under each of her knees so that her feet pointed into the air. Her arms still clinging around his neck.

Nick lowered her body and Julie guided him in. My wife sighed as he reentered her snatch, her nails digging into the back of his neck and shoulders. He lifted her and lowered her again. His muscles working and flexing as he fucked here there, standing in the middle of the room. He thrust in more deeply, causing my wife to yelp and pull herself up. This seemed to break her from her reverie and she jerked in surprise as our eyes met. Her breath caught, and I saw fear and trepidation cross her beautiful features as she came back to reality.

“Please don’t hate me,” she mouthed in barely a whisper.

My heart clinched and I swear it didn’t beat for a few seconds. The doubt and panic filling her eyes tore at me. Time stopped for that moment as my resolve wavered. I wanted to see her fuck other men, and yet I wanted her all to myself. But it was already too late, I realized. The bell had already been rung. There would be no going back now, even if I’d wanted to.

I shook my head, “I’m not mad. It’s okay,” I whispered back, and watched as relief washed over her. Her smile was both pained and lustful at the same time. Nick thrust into her again and her eyes lost their focus, our connection broken.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Woah !!!

Huge work but that worth it !!

Thanks !

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 am

OMG Ky. WTF? No words. Incredible.

Well that's a word.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:56 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 pm

I was really doing this, spending my afternoon reading erotic stories and banging a vegetable. The thought made me laugh, but I had no desire to stop. I was a bloody slave to my desire.
Vegetasexual? :thinking:
Ky_Da wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 pm
“You seriously used a cucumber?” Julie gasped at the revelation. “You know there are better products out there, right?”
Yep, an eggplant. It's better than a cucumber, it smoother, and people uses it as a cock emoji too.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:07 am

I wonder if the cucumber scene is pure imagination or....... You have consciously made it tough for yourself by including the wife's version. Wondering if it's your confidence or ignorance. :D But you are excelling at it like HELL. So, must be confidence then. ;)

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Incredible. The initiation of a cuckold. No turning back ever! Love it! Great writing Ky!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Beautiful account of a great cuckold start. Thanks!!

soupcan_99
Trainable

Unread post by soupcan_99 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:52 pm

What a great read. Well done sir....

funcouple123abc
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcouple123abc » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 am

That is quite the chapter! Can’t wait to what happens after Nick fucks Sam for the second time. Poor Quinton... everyone seems to be cumming except him. Nick and Julie have seduced their way in. I like how Quinton was really questioning about why the other cuck wears a cage... pretty sure a future chapter will find him in a cage too. Good stuff. Next chapter please!

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:37 pm

All I have to say is be careful with unwashed veggies and lady bits. 😂

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Mmmmmm. Poolside fun. Sounds like a hot afternoon.

Nicely written. Keep going.

JR