Prepubescent

Re: How Way Leads On To Way

Unread post by daddydadom » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:47 pm

big ups this whole shit was fire i like cucks like that

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:59 pm

How many times have you opened and closed the thread to check if there's an update

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Too Many to count!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 pm

Good answer...me too.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:46 am

Ky is the new X

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 am

They are inversely proportional as writers for sure. Whenever KY is in full swing, X either takes an informed sabbatical or simply disappears. Whenever X is going great guns, ky goes on leave.Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde running two threads simultaneously? :roll:. Jokes apart, it's not an easy time for ky. I fear he is constantly getting torn between a huge emotional low and erotic high. I fear he really wants to be in touch with this forum but simply not finding the motivation anymore. I hope I'm wrong on this.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm

I suspect it is simply that he has his priorities in the right order. He has twins and a wife that he needs to provide for. That means working hard to earn a living and trying to also lighten his wife’s load when he can help at home as well. Writing for our entertainment understandably has to take a back seat to all of that. Enjoy it when you get a new chapter, but try not to get too needy about it. The easiest way to make somebody not want to write anymore is to heap expectations upon them such that it makes it feel like a chore instead of something they enjoy.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm

I've learned to trust Ky's judgment. He'll post when he's ready, when he feels the story is ready. Ky has amazed me with his personal story, his relationship with his superb wife Jammie, his new story, his writing style and most of all his accepting and dealing with the way things turned out. As I've said before, Ky, mad respect.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Alright KY...I know we all just talked about giving you space and time to be a daddy. But the big holiday weekend has come and gone, and your thread was in grave danger of dropping off the 1st page. So here is a bump to remind you that although we may not be posting constant requests for MOAR!, it doesn’t mean we aren’t still clicking over here daily hoping...

All kidding aside, hope things are going well for the four of you and we hope you are reaching the point where sleeping through a night is actually a possibility.

Also, I hope you haven’t let the commenters over on Literotica get you down. The “loving wives” section has needed to be split for many years. It has about an even mix of writers and readers divided into two well defined camps. One side loves hot wife and cuckold themes, while the other loves the “burn the cheating bitch” theme. And both sides seem to take great delight in tearing down authors from the other camp, such that very few stories from that section end up with a rating over 4. You might consider posting any future efforts there in the “fetish” section instead, which doesn’t seem to have the entrenched negative audience that will downvote cuckold themed stories.

Anyway...hope you are having a great summer and hope to hear from you soon.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:58 pm

He hasn't logged in since June 20th. He will be back when he's ready to post again. Lets just hope that it's nothing but just because he's busy with his incredible wife and two kids!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:58 am

Hey all,

Sincere apologies. Like I’m sure all of you feel, life has just been overwhelmingly busy. I knew having kids would change my life, but I really had no idea what that meant until now. Just having a spare minute to go the bathroom seems like a luxury. Hope all’s well. I hope to get back to writing soon, but I actually have a few things I need to update in the cuckold forum first.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:03 pm

Glad you're okay :smile:

Waiting :grin:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Man I'm just glad that you're still here and found time to let us know that everything is good with you and family!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:06 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:58 am
Hey all,

Sincere apologies. Like I’m sure all of you feel, life has just been overwhelmingly busy. I knew having kids would change my life, but I really had no idea what that meant until now. Just having a spare minute to go the bathroom seems like a luxury. Hope all’s well. I hope to get back to writing soon, but I actually have a few things I need to update in the cuckold forum first.
Apologies? Can't believe how humble you are.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Much respect for Ky and his being brave enough to share this tale. Much thought and work has gone into this. The plot line is not typical of other cuckolding stories and that has brought a much more unpredictable roller coaster ride for this reader. Typos and misspellings are not a distraction. We'd all look better if we had an editor or two. I have no idea where this will lead story wise, so that is a pretty good indication of this writer's success!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:40 pm

I just hope he hasn't given up on us! His story was an amazing start to a great tale.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52 am

Ky, I hope your still with us. I'd really like you to finish this great story! I hope the you, Jammie and the twins are well! Just drop in and say hello!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Samantha,

I was a bit nervous about seeing Julie after having avoided her for almost six months, but she had finally guilted me into accepting an invitation to a day at the spa.

Julie spotted me as soon as I passed through the front door, “Come with me girl,” she said, hooking her arm around mine and leading me past the front checkin desk. We removed our clothes and I followed Julie’s example and wrapped myself in a towel and then followed her into a room with two large bathtubs filled with mud.

Discarding our towels, we entered the tubs and laid down, allowing the mud to cover our bodies. I rested my head against the pillow at one end of the tub and allowed myself to feel the warm mud between my toes and fingers. The bentonite soil was slippery against my skin.

“Ahhh,” I heard Julie sigh heavily next to me, “I have been needing this.”

I glanced over, feeling slightly self conscious about the experience. Not with the nudity. Having gone to an all-girls boarding school for so long, I lost my shyness about being starkers years ago. It was more to do with being in a high-end spa. I felt odd and out of place being the one to be pampered and dotted upon.

“Alright, girl,” Julie finally announced, “confession time. Why have you been avoiding me?”

“I haven’t been… I mean… You know…,” I spluttered, trying to find the answer I’d rehearsed in my head.

Julie sat up and turned to me, a kind smile on her soft features. “Sammy, For my part I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to push you into something that made you uncomfortable. But please talk to me. I miss you.”

I nodded and let myself sink into the mud, “It’s fine,” I said as one does, “You just have to ask me about the weather or something first—warm me up a little.”

Julie giggled and shook her head, “You’re such a girl.”

I shook my head back at her, “I’m such a Brit. We never say what we mean in the first minute. One must begin with pleasantry and repartee, with perhaps a touch of sarcastic wit. You Americans always go right to the heart of it in the opening act—no sense of establishment.” I maintained what my husband would call a Resting Bitch Face for several seconds before I let myself smirk.

Julie’s giggle turned into a laugh, “Don’t play the prudish royal with me girlfriend. I’ve seen you go down on a cock like your life depended on it.” I felt a wave of heat flush into my face, and I’m sure I was scarlet red even through the mud. For her part, Julie just smiled back at me. “I’ve missed you, you know,” she said, her voice tender and sincere.

I nodded, “I’ve missed you, too,” I confessed. And it was true. She was a good friend and I felt bad for avoiding her.

“Nick feels like shit about this whole thing. We’re both sorry for pushing you.”

“No,” I stopped her, “we made our own decisions. Not talking to you was a dodgy thing to do on our part. I’m sorry for that.”

Julie’s smile grew and a mischievous look crossed her features, “So do you want to come over and have another four-some with us?” She said, waggling her brow.

It had the desired affect and made me laugh. “Do you and Nick, still… you know?” I finally asked.

“Still fuck other people?” She clarified, knowing it would make me blush in the directness of the question, “Occasionally, but not often. We’re trying to have a baby.”

“Oh that’s lovely news,” I said, truly happy for her. “That will change your lives.”

“For sure,” Julie agreed. “But it’s time. My clock is ticking, so we can’t put it off much longer. When do you think you and Quinton will start a family?”

There she goes again, I thought to myself. Right to the point of it. “Not anytime soon,” a bit more dismissively than I’d intended. “We get along well enough on what Quinton makes, but I’m still going from one part time job to another,” I could hear the frustration in my own voice as I spoke, but it felt good to voice it out loud.

Julie reached over and put her mud coated hand on my forearm, “Don’t worry, Sammy. You two are both extremely smart and hardworking. You two are going to be very successful someday.”

I gave her a weak smile, “I hope so. I would feel better if I could find a full-time job that paid higher than intern wages.”

A long silence hung between us, and I was about to lean back and close my eyes when Julie coughed to clear her throat, “Sammy, can you keep a secret?” She asked, glancing at the door as if someone might eavesdrop at any moment.

I gave her a long look before saying, “Would I need to keep it from my husband?” I asked.

Julie shrugged, “Maybe,” she said, “I’m not ready to tell Nick. He couldn’t tell Nick.”

“What is it, Julie?” I asked, noticing that she suddenly looked very nervous.

“I’m the reason Nick changed jobs,” she began to confess. She took a couple of deep calming breaths, “Mr. Braxton, the man who hosted the party we went to together. He’s well connected, and in turn for me doing a few ‘favors’, for him,” she framed in air quotes, “he made a few calls and gave Nick a recommendation that got him the job.”

My eyes went wide and my brow rose about as high as it could, “You’re bloody joking, Julie. You didn’t.”

Julie slowly nodded her head and made a breathy sounding snort, “I did. But since we were already at a swinging party, I didn’t feel like I was cheating.” Julie sat back into the deep tub, pressing her back to it’s side, “He doesn’t call me often, but occasionally he does ask me for a favor. And I go. Sometimes I feel real shitty about it because Nick doesn’t know, and it’d tear him up to know he got the job because his wife fucked one of the connected company brass executives… but Sammy, he’s making almost twice as much money as we was a year ago, and he only works half as much. If you ask me, it’s a total win.”

“Sorry,” I said after a moment of silence on my part, “I’m a bit gobsmacked. I didn’t expect to hear that.”

“No, I’m sorry. I probably should have kept that one to myself, but I can’t tell anyone else, and I can’t keep this secret to myself anymore. I know I need to tell, Nick—and I will… eventually.”

I rubbed my knees under the mud, my mind spinning at Julies revelation. It was unbelievable. “Wow… just wow…” I said, seeing my friend in a whole new light. “It seems to have worked out well for you two.”

“It’s been amazing,” Julie said, “I grew up with very little, so it’s kind of fun to drive a BMW and buy myself new clothes once in a while. It’s probably not like the most moral and ethical thing to do, but it’s exciting, and the money has been amazing.”

“You mean the money Nick is making?” I asked, “Or does he pay you for these ‘favors’,” I asked, using the same air quotes.

Julie let out a heavy sigh, “I changed jobs a few months ago,” she said, her voice edging on the timid. “Look Sammy. What I’m going to tell you is going to sound fucking crazy, and I’ll tell you the truth, I’m a little hesitant to share it because I’m afraid you’ll judge me harshly for it.”

I moved to the edge of the tub closer to Julie, “I’m sorry if I came across judgmental. It wasn’t my intention. You simply surprised me—that’s all. I promise to keep your secret.”

Julie seemed to breathe easier, “Thank you. That means a lot,” she began, “I’ve needed someone to talk to about all of this, but who could I tell?”

“You can tell me,” I said as confidently as I could muster, “So get it off your chest. What’ve you been up to?”

Julie closed her eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath, “I actually work as Mr. Braxton’s personal assistant now. The favors, well, they’re like a daily thing almost. It’s basically like part of the job.”

I blinked several times, stunned at what my friend was telling me, “That is perhaps the most incredible secret anyone has ever told me,” I said, trying to keep any judgmental tone from my voice. “So he’s paying you to shag him everyday?”

“I do a lot more than just that. I organize his schedule, book flights, organize events, book appointments,” she began to list off her responsibilities, but when she saw the look on my face she stopped and bit her lower lip, “And yeah… shag him when he wants.”

“What’s his wife think?” I asked. “Does she know?”

“Oh yeah,” Julie answered quickly. “You’ve got to understand how these people live. They’re not like you and me. They have so much money that they can do anything they want whenever they want. His wife spends most of her time in Florida or Hawaii. It’s like they live two separate lives, but it seems to work for them. To each their own, right?”

“I suppose,” I said, thinking over what I was hearing.

“You said you were trying to find full time work and I know you two are struggling a little. I could get you a job if you want,” Julie said, sounding hesitant like she was trying not to make a misstep.

I looked up quickly. This wasn’t where I saw this conversation going. “Doing favors for Mr. Braxton?” I asked, “Being a high-end call girl?”

“Fuck you, Sammy,” Julie spat, “you’re no patron saint. Don’t forget. I saw you gagging on my husband’s cock not that long ago and nobody was forcing you to spread your legs for Garrett.”

I was about to throw another insult at her when I noticed her eyes beginning to tear up, “Bloody hell Julie. I’m sorry. That was a daft thing for me to say. You’re right. I’m the last person who has a right to judge you. I’m truly sorry.” Julie nodded but didn’t speak, so I continued, “You’ve got to understand that I was basically raised in a boarding school, and things like female empowerment and women’s rights were inculcated into me from the start. We’re smart, educated women, and yet we can make a lot more money having sex than we can as teachers or business women.”

“That’s one way to look at it,” Julie said, a hint of confidence coming back into her voice. “And that’s how I felt at first. But I have to admit, like after I was finally able to stop caring so much about what the world thinks, and just letting myself go with what felt right, I’ve been a lot happier.”

“You’re happy?” I asked.

Julie nodded without hesitation, “Yes, but I need to tell Nick soon. It’s not right that I’ve been keeping this from him.”

“Don’t you think he suspect, though? I mean you’re working for the man who puts on the swinger parties.”

Julie shook her head, “He doesn’t exactly know that I report directly to Noah. He just knows Noah is involved as an investor with the company I work for.”

I didn’t speak for a moment, letting the new thoughts pass through my mind. Eventually I asked, “Your company is looking for another personal assistant for Noah?”

Julie looked up at me, a look on her features I couldn’t quite understand, “No, but Garrett asks me about you.”

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:38 pm

Yes Ky! You've got a knack for this. I hope you can keep writing hot stories like this without it messing with your head. Great job, really. Thank you.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Brilliant writing. Keep it going.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:52 pm

I know this story is long and kind of a slow burn. I hope you’ll all bear with me while I work on setting the stage, The next chapters do start to really heat up. This chapter is getting close to where the characters start going down the rabbit hole.

Quinton,

Holy fucking shit, I thought as my wife finished telling me about our friends. “I can’t fucking believe it,” I said. “My god Nick’s going to be pissed when he finds out his wife’s pussy got him the job.” I couldn’t help but smile and laugh. Smug fucking Nick.

“You better keep your gob shut—you promised me you wouldn’t tell him,” my wife demanded, pecking me hard on the chest with her forefinger.

“Alright, fine,” I grumbled, unable to take the smile off my face. “I just can’t get over it. Fucking Julie whoring herself out to get some cash.”

“That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it?” Samantha chided.

“Maybe,” I agreed, “I guess if guys could get paid well for sleeping around, I’d probably be the first one to sign up for that job.”

“Oh really?” My wife eyed me closely, “And your wife wouldn’t have anything to say about it?”

“Of course she would. She’d be like, ‘go tap that. Mama needs a new pair of pumps.’” I mocked in a high-pitched voice.

“You’re such an arse sometimes. You know that, right?” She asked.

“Hey,” I protested, “Talk about being harsh.”

Samantha kicked off her shoes and brought her feet onto the couch, “That was a touch harsh. I’m sorry I called you an arse. I thought you knew.”

“Haha, very funny,” I felt her cold feet press themselves under my thigh. “How is it possible for your feet to be colder than the ambient temperature outside? You know we live in San Diego, one of the most temperate places on earth. How did you survive living in England all that time?”

“Shush, your body heat is one of your few redeeming qualities,” she said. It felt like ice cycles under my leg.

I shifted on the couch and readjusted my shorts around my crotch.

“You’re turned on?” My wife asked, reaching out and grabbing my dick. “You’re hard?” She said in surprise. “I didn’t know cold feet got you so randy.”

I shrugged, “It’s Friday night. We have the day free tomorrow, so I plan to keep you up late tonight. I guess my Johnson is getting ready a little early.”

Samantha gripped my dick a little tighter, “Johnson?” She said in amusement. “More like little Jonny.”

“I’m average,” I protested feebly, not wanting her to stop touching my dick.

“Average Joe then, yeah,” she said, squeezing me tighter. “What has average Joe so excited I wonder?” Samantha released me and unzipped my pants, and then situated herself so that her head was close to my crotch. My dick was semi ridged, but without her touch, I wasn’t getting any harder.

“Don’t stop,” I said, willing her to continue.

Her face was only a foot away from my dick and her eyes were fixed on it intensely. “You know Average Joe here is the ultimate truth detector, right?”

I didn’t speak. I had a sinking feeling I knew where she was headed with this and I wasn’t sure if I wanted it or not. No, that’s not entirely true. I desperately wanted it. But I didn’t at the same time. It was my lizard brain warring against my more developed brain.

“Were you thinking of taking me tonight? Having a good shag here on the couch and snogging my brains out?” Samantha didn’t take her eyes off of my dick, nor did she touch me. And my traitorous dick actually deflated slightly. Oh the fucking horror!! No!! I willed it back to life, but the more panicked I felt the more the pressure affected me. “I didn’t think so,” she said, not sounding hurt or upset. She was merely making an observation.

“Sam,” I began to speak, but stopped when she held up her hand.

“Or were you thinking of Julie and her big breasts pressing against you?” Thank all that’s holy my dick didn’t stir when she said that. After seeing no result, she continued, “How about Julie acting like a prostitute, getting fucked by her boss’ desk everyday like a common street whore.”

My dick did slightly twitch at this, “Come on, Sam,” Any guy’s going to get aroused by that.”

She didn’t answer. Choosing instead to stare at my dick like it was under a microscope. “Maybe you were thinking of me,” she said, glancing up to my eyes for only the briefest of moments. “Maybe I was the one on the desk, getting pounded by a large cock. Maybe I was the slutty secretary.”

Fuck! My dick began to betray me in full force this time. Engorging quickly with blood until it stood rigidly at attention, even twitching at the slightest movement of air when my wife exhaled.

“I see my little cuck-boy still fantasizes about our little game,” she said, this time meeting my gaze for a long minute. “You’re jealous of Nick again aren’t you?”

“No!” I blurted out instantly. “No way. His wife’s cheating on him behind his back?”

“Yes,” Sam agreed, turning her attention to my dick again. This time running her finger up and down the short shaft. “Nick can be gormless occasionally, but Julie keeping it a secret is a shite thing to do. I agree with that… but you still like the thought of it don’t you—or at least Average Joe does?”

“Average Joe, huh,” the new nickname my wife gave my dick was starting to stick. “Well, don’t trust Average Joe for anything. He’s an idiot.”

“I don’t know,” Sam said, gently running the tip of her finger around the head of my dick. “I think you two have a lot in common,” she didn’t elaborate but took me into her mouth. With little trouble, she made my dick disappear, keeping her lips at the root of my dick and still easily able to breath through her nose. Only a few short minutes later I came into her mouth.

Leaving my dick soft and quickly shrinking away, Sam returned to her original position and pushed her feet back under my leg. In only the few minutes they were exposed they had lost all the their previous gains of warmth.

“Do you still think about Braxton party?” She asked me, leaning back onto the arm of the couch.

I slowly nodded, “All the fucking time,” I admitted. “Too often actually.”

“What do you mean?”

I exhaled a loud breath, “I know we made the right decision when decided to stop after the pool party at Nick’s place, but seeing the look on your face… fuck, it was just intense. I’ve never been able to make you orgasm that hard—ever.”

“That’s not true,” Sam said dismissively, even rolling her eyes and kicking me gently with her foot, which she immediately put back under my thigh when done. But it was true, and we both knew it. “So don’t you dare start acting all timid and insecure on me. It’s unbecoming.”

I laughed, feeling like I’d just been reprimanded by an old English lady. “Yes Ma’am.” I said as sincerely as I could, and then picked back up where I’d left off, “I try not to think about it, but it was an intense experience, and one that’s permanently etched into my brain.”

“And you never want to experience that again?” She asked me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. That was a loaded fucking question, and one I wasn’t about to answer first. “Do you?” I asked her back.

Samantha smiled at me knowingly. She reached out her hand, her pinky extended. I took a deep breath and exhaled once before taking her pinky in mine, joining her in our little tell-only-the-truth game.

As soon as my pinky was in hers, she said, “I asked you first.”

“I knew you were going to say that,” I protested.

“Then why waste the time of your betters and not simply answer the question?”

“The truth is, yes. I want to experience it again. But I know it’s not a good idea, and so I try not to dwell on it. It was the most intense, erotic thing I’ve ever experienced.But at the same time, it was the most excruciating.” I explained, and then asked, “What about you. Is this your way of telling me that you want to do it again?”

Samantha was quiet for a long time before saying, “I still think about it, too. But in a different way. Yes it was intense and erotic like you say, but for me it was more than that.” I could feel her feet squirming under my leg as she tried to put thoughts to words, “I didn’t understand it at the time, but it awakened something deep inside me.”

“Like some kind of nymphomaniac monster,” I suggested and received another kick.

“No, don’t be silly,” she chided. “I’m trying to say that once I made the decision to open myself up to the idea, it was like another side of me woke up and then it was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. It still scares the shite out of me how easy it was.”

“I think that’s one of the things that shocked me the most. You were shy initially, but then you took to it like a duck to water,” I said and then shook my head, “In some ways I wish it had been a horrific experience. At least that way I wouldn’t be constantly tempted to return to the well. I guess I see it that we had a crazy experience, we learned something about ourselves, and then we moved on. I can’t risk losing you, Samantha.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” she said, grabbing my hand and squeezing tightly. “Except upstairs to bed. You owe me an intense orgasm—or three.”

“Yes ma’am.”

-_-

Quinton,

Several months had passed since the time I learned that my friend Nick’s wife was cheating on him at work, and work being what it was, I’d been busy and hadn’t talked to him once during that time. That’s how guys are, right. We go months—even years without talking to our best friends and never think twice about it. At least that’s been my experience. Nick eventually called me though. He was a wreck and wanted to get drunk. Julie had just dropped the MOAB, or Mother Of All Bombs on him, and he wasn’t taking it well. I met him at the bar. He’d arrived a few minutes before me, but it was enough to be several drinks ahead of me. I talked him off the edge and somehow, despite both of us being blindingly drunk, we managed to find our way home. Thank god for Uber. Nick and Julie eventually worked it out, which basically meant that they now had an open marriage. Nick wasn’t the kind of guy who could let his wife sleep around without having the same luxury afforded to him.

I heard the front door of our home open and shut, so I gathered the papers on the table in front of me and was putting them into a single stack when my wife entered the kitchen. She had found an administration job for a medical company, but it was a long way from the house and paid almost minimal wage.

She looked at the stack of papers in front of me, “How short are we?” she asked, glancing down again at the bills.

“The usual,” I said, trying not to sound worried. “I paid the mortgage and the utilities, but I don’t see how we’re going to be able to fix the roof—or the air conditioner any time soon.”

“At least we’re heading into the winter months, so we won’t need the air conditioner for a while,” she said, trying to stay on the positive side.

I clipped the papers together and set my phone on the table. This next part I didn’t want to talk about at all. “I’ve gone over our budget again, and I don’t see how we can afford two plane tickets,” I said, referring to the travel we wanted to do over Christmas so Samantha could see her family. We’d been saving for a while, but one expense after another seemed to devour our little nest egg as fast as we could build it. “So, I was thinking that we should at least buy you a ticket to get you home for Christmas.”

I watched as my wife visibly wilted at the news, her lower lip began to quiver until she bit it between her teeth. She took the chair next to me and put her hand on mine, “This is my home now, Quin. Here, with you. If we can’t go together, then we don’t go.”

“Sammy please,” I begged, “You deserved to see your parents. I know you had your heart set on it. I’ll be fine--,”

“Quin,” she cut me off, “We’re in this together, so that will be enough talking about it…” my wife paused and lightly shook her head, “Ugh, I think I just sounded like my mum.”

I laughed because she did sound exactly like her just then, “Perish the thought,” I said in my best English accent, which admittedly is shit. But it had the desired effect and got my wife to smile.

A moment of silence passed before Sam spoke again, “Quin,” she began, her voice hesitant. “Julie called me on my way home.” She slid the bills toward herself and flipped through several of them. “There is a way to make some quick money.”

“Not if it involves doing ‘favors’ for Mr. Braxton,” I said reflexively.

Samantha shrugged, “No, not that,” she said but wouldn’t meet my eyes, “well, not exactly like that.”

“Sam,” I said, trying to find my thoughts.

“Just let me tell you what she said—that’s all. I didn’t commit to anything.” When she saw me nod and close my mouth, she continued, “Julie said Garrett has been inquiring of me. He was hoping we might eventually make it to one of the Braxton parties. She told him months ago that we would not be attending any longer, but,” Sam bit the corner of her lower lip, “but Julie also told him that we were struggling financially.”

“Oh fuck,” I blurted out before I could stop myself. “That woman has some serious diarrhea of the mouth sometimes.”

“I know. You’re right. But she means well,” Samantha defended her friend. When I rolled my eyes her voice sharpened slightly, “She does mean well—she’s just a gossip sometimes.”

“Sometimes?” I asked, not able to keep the incredulous tone from my voice. I stopped and shook my head, deciding to drop it. “So, what then? Is there an offer of some sorts?”

My wife put her hands in her lap kept her focus just below my eyes, “He told Julie that he’d love to help us. He’s not connected with the same people as Noah is, but he still has a lot of contacts, and he’s willing to help me get a better job.”

“Yeah, doing ‘favors’ for the wealthy and the powerful,” I said mockingly.

I saw a flash of anger cross my wife’s features. Her lips thinned, “Look, Quin,” she said, her voice suddenly sharp with building rage. “Do you think I’m bleeding happy about this?” Her eyes locked on mine, “I worked hard in school and achieved top marks, but this entire year I’ve struggled to find a job that pays more than a pittance above minimum wage. I know life isn’t fair. I know I don’t deserve an easy path. I accept that. But we have a hole in our roof that let’s water in every time it rains. And now we probably have an attic full of mold,” Sam paused and took a calming breath, “I won’t do to you what Julie did to Nick, but if there’s a chance to get a better job, legitimately. Then I think I should look into it.”

The old clock over the fireplace ticked in the silence like a timer counting down, “Ok,” I said simply. “I trust you.”

The clock continued to tick, its sound empty and hollow, “Thank you,” Sam said, wiping at her eyes, “I won’t betray your trust.”

_-_

Samantha,

Nerves are something everyone must learn to deal with, and I thought I was more successful than most at managing mine when put into difficult situations. But the butterflies that exploded into my stomach when Garrett entered the beach café shocked me at their intensity. His tall form moved casually through the door and to the table where I was seated. Despite it being nearly Thanksgiving, his skin was tan like he’d been outside in the summer sun. For a man in his late forties, he did not look his age.

I couldn’t help myself and stole a glance at his feet as he took his seat across from me in the booth, “Nice Reefs,” I said, referring to his flip flops. His smile made me shiver and I felt goose pimples break out over my skin. Damn, this might have been a bad idea.

“Thanks,” she said, broadening his smile. “There’s a shop down the boardwalk. I might have to get myself a new pair. These are about done.” I looked at his feet again and could see how worn the sandals were. Bloody damn, even his feet were perfect. Not like my husband’s craggy stumps. “It’s good to see you again, Samantha.”

I felt a flood of emotion course through me as he spoke. Why was I feeling like such a fan girl? This was ridiculous. “Sam is fine,” I said without thinking, but his approving smile made me forget why I was concerned about anything.

“So, how’s Quinton? I hope you don’t mind that I’ve asked Julie about you on a couple of occasions.”

“Of course not,” I quickly replied, “And my husband’s well thank you,” I said, making sure to say, ‘my husband’ and not just Quinton. Although I think I said it as much to remind myself that I was married as to Garrett. “I know Julie’s a bit of gossip, but she means well. I’m terribly embarrassed that she told you as much as she did.”

Garrett shook his head, “Don’t be Sam. I’m glad she did,” he said as he reached into his shirt pocket and removed his phone. “Because I shared your resume with a few people last week, and they sent me some contacts I’d like to share with you. I can text them to you, or air drop them if you’d like.”

My mind drew a blank on how to turn on the Air Drop feature on my phone, so I gave Garrett my number and soon had a half dozen contacts. “Thank you, Garrett. I’ve struggled to get a start. I’m grateful for the contacts. I’ll reach out to them immediately.”

“Happy to, Sam. After looking at your resume, I’m more than glad I could help. But let me be clear,” Garrett leaned forward slightly, “Those contacts aren’t just potential interviews. They’re job offers if you want.” Garrett removed a pen from his pocket and turned a napkin over on the table and began to write. “The first two are for teaching positions at private prep school with starting salaries around 80K, the next two,” he pointed to the contacts on my phone, “are for public relations firms—so speech writing and such. They’d be about the same starting salary, I think. And the last two are a little more boring in my opinion, but they pay better. One is looking for editing work, and the other is for technical writing; proposals, government specifications, stuff like that. Like I said, boring, but pays well.”

I took the napkin with his barely legible scrawl and tucked it into my purse. “I can’t thank you enough, Garrett. I wasn’t sure what to expect in coming here… Thank you.”

“Yeah,” Garrett said, looking slightly uncomfortable for the first time, “I figured you might assume the worse considering what Julie has told you, but since I didn’t have a way to contact you directly, I had to go through her and hope for the best.”

I nodded felt myself relax, “As mental as it is, she seems to like her job, though it’s been a bit of a bumpy ride for her husband.”

“I’m sure that’s the truth. And to be complete honest with you, what she’s doing pales in comparison to a lot of what I’ve seen on those circles.”

“Oh?” I prodded. My curiosity getting the better of me.

Garrett laughed and leaned back against the bench, rubbing his hand over his short beard, “I don’t really know what to say on this one,” he began. “I’ve known Noah for a long time, and the man likes to have a beautiful personal assistant. Yes, it’s sexist, old school patriarchy bullshit kind of stuff, but he pays them very well and the assistants I’ve known that have taken the jobs have all done so with open eyes. But with Noah, it’s always going to be very simple, straightforward. He’s not into the more extreme things that go on in those circles.”

“So, what he’s doing is appropriate behavior?” I asked, trying to keep any judgment out of my voice.

Garrett only shrugged at first, but then sighed, “Look, Sam. Is it appropriate? Probably not,” he shook his head, “But I can’t throw stones. They’re consenting adults and like I told you last time we spoke, I made a lot of bad decisions when I was younger. Even still, occasionally I fall off the wagon and indulge in what would be considered less than exemplary behavior—like the night we met at the Braxton party. But I really do try to keep my passions in check. It’s so easy to let one’s appetites consume them, and once that starts, it’s nearly impossible to climb out of that hole.”

“You’re surprisingly insightful,” I said when he paused, “I wasn’t sure what this meeting was going to be about, but I couldn’t be happier at what you’ve offered me.”

Garrett’s smile returned, “Were you afraid I’d offer you money to sleep with me?” I felt myself blush and my heart race. I also heard Garrett chuckle at my reaction. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“I’m dreadfully sorry—,”

“—Don’t be,” Garrett quickly cut off. It was only natural for you to assume that. “But I am curious, would you have done it?” I didn’t think it was possible to blush any harder than I was, but I was wrong, I had to have been bloody glowing red because Garrett let out a laugh from his core. “Don’t answer that. I’m sorry for teasing you.”

I took several deep breaths and tried in vain to make my heart stop pounding like I was running for my life. What would I have said if he’d pressed further? I knew I had a carnal side to me that would have happily accepted—even yearned for it.

“I would like to make you a further offer, though,” Garrett said, his voice more serious but his smile still warm and kind. “The contacts I gave you are legit, and they’re all good jobs that will be a great start for you and your family. But if you ever want to explore something a little different. Let’s say, something on a grander scale, then let me know, and we’ll talk.”

“That sounds a little ominous,” I said, watching his expression carefully.

He held up his hands palms up, “I know. It wasn’t meant to be. I just don’t want to go into detail or take the time if it’s not ever going to be a consideration, but I don’t want you to feel like that subject has anything to do with the contacts I just gave you. I’m simply saying this,” Garrett leaned forward and spoke in a whisper, “I think you have an itch that you can’t scratch, and conveniently you have a husband with an itch that almost dovetails perfectly with your own. I find you beautiful, refreshing, and enjoyably snarky. Exploration can be done safely if boundaries are set and respected, so if you ever want to scratch that itch, I wouldn’t mind the phone call…”

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:43 pm

Damn Ky. You're really good at this. It seems you transform into a prolific writer when your family is out of the country. I'm of half a mind to take up a collection on OHW to buy them plane tickets to visit the UK family every month if it means you'll write as often as you are now!

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Absolutely incredible story!!!!
I just found this today, and read it nonstop!!!
Can’t wait for more!!!
Incredibly captivating
Thanks again
RJ

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Rammerjammer69 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Absolutely incredible story!!!!
I just found this today, and read it nonstop!!!
Can’t wait for more!!!
Incredibly captivating
Thanks again
RJ
Hey, thanks for the comment. I know people are reading along, but it’s always great to get some feedback - It got me up and wrote out a few more pages.

zerf
Prepubescent

Unread post by zerf » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:52 am

In these last days I have read all the chapters and I must say that I liked the story a lot, especially the main characters.

I am not commenting much on this forum since English is not my native language, but for this story I felt that I should make an exception and comment.

At the moment the part of the story that I liked the most was what happened between the couples of friends (Nick / Julie and Samantha / Quinton) where Nick fucks Samantha. I think all those "scenes" were very well written!

I must also say that the hottest scene, in my opinion, is when Quinton is awakened by Julie and Quinton hears his wife's moans (. I found that scene very powerful since it showed a tired husband and on the contrary a wife who was still fucking even when it was too late in the night. I hope that the relationship between these 2 couples continues because I find the relationship between the 4 friends extremely interesting.

To finish, I would just like to thank the author for such a good story!