The Rematch

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NotBob
Prepubescent

The Rematch

Unread post by NotBob » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:58 am

In the days following my loss to Dave (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=54092), I was extremely sore from having my arms ensnared in the ropes and my legs tied spread eagle. I could've beaten him had he not trapped my arms in the ropes. I had never fought in a ring before and while I'd seen pro wrestlers do it on TV, I never gave much thought to how it actually works. Even if I had, I thought it was for show more than functionality. I was sure it would be easy to get out of. It wasn't.

After the fight, I told Dave I could've beaten him had it not been for that. He arrogantly replied, "any time you feel lucky, you could try again for the same stakes - the winner gets Jackie and Sam, and has his way with the loser." Dave's way was for me to suck his cock to climax after he'd fucked both women - one of them, my girlfriend (Sam - Samantha) twice.

I knew I had some work to do. I would need to get into better shape, and though I was a solid wrestler in high school, I'd have to learn some of the tricks of fighting in a ring as opposed to a wrestling mat. This would take some time so I didn't want to wrestle Dave again for at least six months.

After the fight, on the few occasions we got together with Jackie and Dave, Dave dropped a couple of sarcastic comments about the match. I like Dave and we still have a lot of fun with the two of them, but I can't deny, his occasional remarks stuck in my craw so I was on a mission to defeat him in our rematch.

Jackie's take was different from Dave's. She commented a couple of times about what a turn-on it was to see me tied up in the ropes while fully erect. She said she likes seeing a man naked, helpless and aroused by circumstances beyond his control. I admit, it turned me on too - especially when she gave me an exquisite hand job while Dave was cumming in my mouth. I felt helpless and vulnerable - forced to give up my dignity because that's what Sam and Jackie demanded.

A week after the fight, I took out a membership at a gym with a boxing ring. I found a gym where I could work out and learn the ins and outs of wrestling in a ring. They had a great coaching staff with a couple of former high level college wrestlers and Jiu Jitsu experts.

I lifted weights, ran on a treadmill, rode bike, did stretching exercises, and got tips about some wrestling moves I hadn't learned in high school. I even learned some Jiu Jitsu. I was able to spar with guys who kicked the shit out of me but I worked hard and I learned a lot.

Dave asked me a couple of times where I was in the evenings. I told him I was swamped at work so I often had to stay late. I didn't want him to know I was preparing for our rematch.

Six months went by quickly. I lost the 20 lb. edge I had on Dave but I had become quicker, stronger and more fit overall. I actually liked looking at myself in the mirror again. I felt I was in the best shape I'd been in since high school. At age 36, I was proud of my newfound fitness and how I learned to apply it to better handle myself in a ring. Dave wouldn't be able to trap me like he did in the first match. I was a much improved wrestler and I was ready for the rematch.

Sam and I had only gotten together with Jackie and Dave a handful of times during the six months I was training, but after six months of hard work, I felt well prepared for the rematch. I told Sam, next time we get together with Jackie and Dave, I just might challenge Dave to a rematch.

Sam was impressed at how hard I'd worked, but I'm not sure she really cared about who would win. She loves seeing two naked men wrestling with the ultimate outcome of one man sexually dominating the other. She also wanted to fuck Dave's huge cock again. Of course, I would have to lose for that to happen.

It was about six and a half months after our match. We invited Jackie and Dave over for dinner. At one point in the evening, Dave and I got talking about watching MMA fights on TV. He laughed and said, "yeah, but their winnings pale in comparison to mine when I tied you up in the ropes." Not to be out done I replied, "or my winnings when I humiliate you in our rematch."

Over the past six months, I hadn't said much in response to Dave's comments so when I responded the way I did, Dave seemed a little surprised. He smiled and asked, "are you challenging me to a rematch?" I said, "yep...I have a score to settle." He responded with, "game on!" and immediately went out to the patio to tell the girls.

Sam knew I had become a very different physical specimen compared to what I was in the first match. She never let on to Dave or Jackie that I was likely to win this time.

When I joined them outside, the first thing Jackie said was, "I can't wait." She had this lustful look on her face when she said, "I loved seeing two naked and aroused boys fighting for the right to fuck me." Sam looked at me and asked, "you sure you want to do this?" I stood tall, looked Dave straight in the eye and said, "he doesn't stand a chance."

We all agreed on a day and time. If the gym was available, we'd be set for the rematch.

It was available so the day and time were set. I wasn't nervous. I was well prepared. I was confident. Game on is right!

The night arrived. I drove this time. When we arrived, Dave unlocked the door to the gym and locked it again once we were all inside.

This time, I wore my jock strap under my clothes as did Dave. Sam wore a tiny green bikini and Jackie wore a white monokini with straps that barely covered her nipples. The girls were jaw-dropping gorgeous.

Once we'd stripped down to bare essentials, Dave looked at me and said, "you've lost weight. Have you been working out?" My response was confident silence. I sensed a feeling of uneasiness from Dave. When I didn't say anything, he barely nodded and said, "alrighty then," and headed toward the ring.

Dave and I already knew the rules so when we entered the ring, we went to our respective corners and waited for Jackie to say, "fight." There was no stare down, no trash talk. We waited in our corners for Jackie to say the word. This was going to be serious and I would finally get to put my hard work to good use. My gratification would come in the form of avenging my loss and having Sam and Jackie as my reward.

"Fight!" was the call from Jackie. I wasn't about to give him a chance. We casually walked to the center of the ring with our arms extended to customarily touch hands as a friendly "hand shake," but I quickly went for a take-down instead and caught Dave off guard. I wrapped my arms around his legs and drove into him as hard as I could, knocking him on his ass with me landing on top.

His legs were wrapped around my sides with his ankles crossed behind my back. I slid up to apply pressure under his neck and chin with the top of my head to make him uncomfortable. He was grunting as he strained to flip me off of him but I was able to maintain top position. He tried that spin move like he did in our first match but I'd learned to anticipate it and I defended against it. His efforts were futile.

I looked up briefly to see the girls watching me controlling Dave. I'm sure Jackie wasn't used to seeing someone dominate him like that but she must have liked it. Her eyes were glued to us while one hand was rubbing her crotch and the other fondling her tits.

Sam watched in awe. She seemed stunned by how quickly I took command of the fight. We all sensed this match would have a very different outcome from the first match.

I slid farther up to get one arm under Dave's shoulder and the other around his neck. I clasped my hands behind his neck and tightened my grip. I was out to end this fight as quickly as possible so I held nothing back.

He turned his head into my shoulder to avoid getting choked but as he struggled to free himself, he uncrossed his legs. I hopped out from between his legs so I was perpendicular to him with my hands still clasped and my bicep tight against his throat.

Now that I was out from between his legs, I had more leverage to tighten my grip. It was my full intent to put him out cold with a choke hold.

He was straining with all his might to push my arm away from his neck so he could pop his head out of my grasp. I tried numerous times to find that sweet spot that would put him out cold or force him to tap. I'd tighten my grip. Then I'd realize it wasn't in the right spot, so I'd loosen it slightly, shift it a little and tighten it again. I tried over and over to get my bicep against his carotid artery which would cut off the blood flow to his brain, but in my straining attempts, my arms began to tire and burn.

Finally, I had it and I held my grip as tightly as I could for close to a minute, although it felt more like ten. Still, he somehow avoided going out. I had applied this technique numerous times when sparring at the gym but I just couldn't get the right position to finish Dave. My arms were burning from being flexed to the max for such a long time. I used a lot of energy trying to secure an early victory but nothing I tried worked. I had to remain committed to the choke however, since I knew if Dave got loose, he could easily gain top position.

Dave is very strong and after all my futile attempts to choke him, I felt my arm slipping. He continued to push and suddenly, his head was out.

As soon as Dave was free of my grasp, he was on top of me. I had to roll onto my back to defend myself. He was on his knees, straddling me and holding my wrists to the mat over my head. I continually raised my arms, flailing them in all directions to make him release my wrists but he held on. I know how to defend against such a simple hold, but having lost top position caused me to panic and clouded my thoughts. I felt like a kid in the schoolyard being pinned down by a bully.

I brought my legs up and I was able to get my ankles around his head, but before I could throw him backward, he let go of my wrists, grabbed my ankles and pushed them over my head, bending me in half with his weight on my chest. He slid forward to plant his cock filled pouch onto my face. I could feel some stiffness in his cock as he jammed it against my mouth.

My legs were spread over my head with my asshole fully exposed. I heard Jackie cheer, "oh yeah baby, spread that boy's ass and make him eat your cock."

I turned one way, then the other and back again to avoid his stiffening cock but he held me there while grinding his dick into my face.

Rather than trying to force my legs against him to push him backward again, I tried a backward summersault in hopes of catching him off balance and forcing him forward so I could emerge behind him and reverse position - or at least escape. I completed the summersault and slipped out behind him as planned, but Dave turned quickly and climbed back on top of me before I could get back to my feet. Despite my efforts to escape, I found myself in the same choke hold I just had on him, and he was tightening his grip on my throat.

If I were unable to escape, he would choke me out. Already, I was becoming short of breath as his bicep tightened under my chin. I almost panicked, but I had the presence of mind to reach out and grab him by the balls.

No doubt, I inflicted pain as he immediately let go. I quickly turned away from him so I could scramble to my feet but he dogged my moves and grabbed my legs, preventing me from getting up.

I heard the girls cheering for Dave. Sam wanted to fuck that big cock again and she let us know it. I glanced up to see Jackie rubbing her crotch and Sam still staring in awe. I loved their excitement, but I had bigger concerns at the moment. I wasn't about to let anything distract me, yet the sight of Sam and Jackie watching with such enthusiasm settled into the back of my mind and my cock began to grow.

Dave was holding onto my legs but I was able to prevent him from advancing his position. In struggling to escape, I quickly straightened one leg, then bent it, then the same with other leg, back and forth as fast as I could, fighting to get free. I pushed his head down with all my might, trying pull my legs free from his arms. Finally, I broke free from his grasp and got back to my feet.

My muscles felt weak and I was breathing heavily, but I was not to be denied.

I felt desperate. I no longer had that fighter's mindset. I wasn't strategizing. I wasn't even trying to assess his weaknesses. My mindset was simply to attack with all my might.

I went to catch him off guard again like I did in the beginning. It worked so well then but when I lunged for the takedown, I no longer had the speed, or the timing, or the presence of mind I had in the beginning and this time, he knew it was coming. He easily stepped aside making me miss and I ended up falling flat on my face on the mat.

When he jumped on top of me, I struggled to get to my hands and knees with him riding on my back. He wrapped one arm around my throat and clasped his hands. Then rolled over onto his back dragging me with him so I was on my back in his grasp on top of him. He wrapped his legs around my sides with his feet in my crotch. I was sure he would try to choke me out again. His grip was tight and he seemed to get a second wind when he gained control so easily. I tried to push his arm away from my throat but I no longer had the strength. I was gasping for air.

I tried to sit up numerous times. He followed my movements, arm still wrapped around my throat with his hands clasped. He'd yank me back down but he wasn't trying to choke me. He could have choked me out if he wanted to but he just held onto me, making it difficult for me to maneuver. Though I sensed no imminent danger, I had no choice but to escape. I had to get free if I were to stand a chance of winning this fight.

Every move I made seemed more labored than the last. He was in control. I was the one doing all the work trying to escape. He was forcing me to expend what little energy I had left.

Finally, I gave one last ditch effort to sit up. I succeeded but he still hung on. I was exhausted and he knew it. He started showing off, preventing my escape using only one arm and waving his other arm in the air. I felt like a rag doll. I was in trouble.

Dave reached down with his free hand to fondle my cock. Only the pouch of my jock strap separated his hand from feeling my bare cock. I struggled to avoid his touch but with the girls watching, I couldn't help becoming more aroused.

Reluctantly, I began to accept my loss. There was only one thing left to do. I spread my legs to allow him better access and give the girls a better view. My fate was sealed.

Dave chuckled and asked, "is this how you planned on humiliating me?" My attempts to escape had sapped the last bit of energy I had. I should have felt embarrassed but instead, I was into the moment. I only hoped Sam and Jackie were aroused by the sight of Dave dominating me. I certainly was.

I looked up to see the girl's reactions. They were smiling and clapping. They knew I had become too weak to fight anymore.

As I laid there in Dave's grasp, I couldn't help second guessing my efforts. Maybe I should have trained harder. Maybe I should have waited a year before fighting Dave again instead of only six months. Maybe I should have paced myself better. I don't know what I could've done differently, but there I was, caught in Dave's grasp.

Sam and Jackie entered the ring. "Looks like you got him again baby," Jackie said to Dave as she and Sam knelt down next to us.

Despite my exhaustion, my cock had become fully erect and I thought it might pop out of the pouch. It was humiliating yet exciting, seeing Sam and Jackie watch as Dave toyed with me. I had succumbed to his power and I was bathing in my humiliation.

Sam and Jackie were watching intently when Jackie said, " Show me his cock baby. I wanna see his cock." I squirmed a little - mostly for show. I didn't actually want to escape anymore but I wanted them to think I was reluctant to accept Dave's sexual advances. The fact is, I wanted Dave to show them my cock. Besides, even if I did escape, I wouldn't have been able to fight off another attack. I was done fighting.

Dave pulled the pouch of my jock strap aside and my rock hard cock popped out in full view. He said, "looks like I won." I had such mixed feelings when Dave began stroking me. It was humiliating being stroked by another man, but knowing the girls liked watching made it erotic and exciting.

The air was filled with the scent of Sam and Jackie's excitement. It became an incredible turn-on being forcibly stripped and jerked in front of them.

Jackie reached out and lightly stroked my cock. Dave moved his hand down to fondle my balls. I twitched from her touch and instinctively pumped my hips up and down. My cock was as hard as it could be.

Dave asked, "give up?" My focus was on what they was doing to me and the aroma that told me Jackie and Sam were eager for more. I nodded and said, "yes, yes, you win."

Dave said, "good." Then he let me go. Jackie let go as well and told me to go sit in the corner and watch.

My cock was so hard. I desperately wanted Dave and Jackie to continue so I was disappointed when they let go. Not only was I no longer the center of attention, but I wasn't even going to be allowed to participate. I could only watch.

I leaned forward onto my hands and knees to crawl away. As I crawled past Jackie, she reached between my legs from behind to feel my balls. That surprised me and I nearly collapsed onto the mat. When I reached the corner, I turned around and sat with my legs spread and my cock out of my jock pointing straight in the air. Jackie looked at my cock and said, "nice." I began to catch my breath.

I wasn't sure if Jackie's comment was an insult or she was saying she liked the sight of me. Either way, I was fully aroused and I loved that she took notice.

Dave was still sitting on the mat, propped up with his hands behind him and his legs spread when Sam moved in on her hands and knees in front of him. She fondled his semi-hard cock still crammed inside his jock, then slowly pulled the pouch of Dave's jock aside so we all could get a good look at his massive tool.

Dave watched Sam's hands as she explored his cock and balls. He became fully erect as she stroked him while caressing his balls. Jackie stroked herself as she watched her husband grow to full size under Sam's control. I stroked myself too as I watched things unfold.

Sam stared into Dave's eyes with a longing look on her face and slowly started to push him onto his back so she could mount him, but Jackie grabbed Sam's arm and said, "not so fast." Jackie had a stern look on her face when she said, "I'm going first." Sam objected, "no, I'm going first. " Jackie loudly retorted, "no!...I'm going to fuck him first!," then snidely added, "but you can watch." Sam firmly stated, "you get to fuck him any time you want. I'm going first," and she went to push Dave onto his back again.

I must admit, Sam seemed out of place with her demand. Dave is Jackie's husband after all, but judging by the fierce looks on their faces, this was no time to inject my two cents. Certainly, Dave was fine either way.

Jackie pulled Sam's arm back hard and said, "I'm going to fuck him first and you'll wait your turn." With that, Sam turned quickly and pushed Jackie onto her back. Jackie laughed and said, "what...are we going to fight now?" In a raised voice, Sam said "I was here first. You'll wait your turn bitch!"

Dave and I sat in amazement. Neither of us expected anything like this would develop. We couldn't wait to see what would happen and we hoped to see them ripping at those tiny bikinis.

Sam is pretty fit and she looks incredible. She isn't what I'd call "ripped" but she certainly appears toned. Jackie on the other hand, looks somewhat skinny compared to Sam. She spends a lot of time in the gym, yet Sam has better muscle definition. Jackie is a couple inches taller than Sam but they can't be any more than ten pounds of each other.

Jackie and Sam quickly stood up. They circled the ring and made a couple of fakes to see how the other would react as they each looked for the best opportunity to attack. Suddenly, Jackie ran at Sam and with full force, shoved both hands into Sam's shoulders and knocked Sam three or four steps backward nearly causing her to fall. The straps on Jackie's monokini slid around, exposing her nipples when she raised her arms. "You want some of this bitch?" Jackie asked. "I'll give you some. Maybe you've forgotten...he's my fucking husband. You have no right to anything where he's concerned."

Sam's tone sounded more whiny now than assertive when she asked, "why are you being so unreasonable? You get to fuck him all the time!" I sensed that Sam thought she might have bitten off more than she could chew.

Jackie said, "you're right, I'm being unreasonable, but I'm going to kick your ass anyway. Why? Because I don't like your attitude. You don't fuck with me bitch. He's my fucking husband. I'm going to teach you a lesson. I'm going to make you eat fucking humble pie while the boys watch."

I've never known Sam to take such a firm stand on anything. She's not a fighter yet she seemed to feel justified in challenging Jackie. Despite her slim frame, I felt Jackie was likely stronger and more experienced than Sam but Sam seemed determined to get her way.

Dave and I were not about to intervene. We both wanted to see them fight. We leaned back in the corners of the ring and stroked our dicks as we were about to witness something special.

Jackie charged at Sam. She grabbed Sam by the hair and started dragging her around the ring. Sam screamed in pain but she was helpless to defend herself. Jackie looked magnificent, her monokini straps now serving only to hold the tiny patch in place covering her pussy. Jackie's exposed tits swayed, bounced and jiggled with every move she made.

Sam finally got a hold of Jackie's wrists and was able to pull Jackie's hands from her hair. When Sam got free, Jackie was holding a clump of Sam's hair in each hand.

Sam's top had slid off of one of her breasts while being yanked around the ring but that didn't seem to matter. Staying covered was the last thing on Sam's mind. She was pissed.

Sam charged Jackie. She slammed her shoulder into Jackie's gut like a linebacker, driving her into the ropes. Sam must've knocked the wind out of her as Jackie let out a loud grunt, doubled over and dropped to the mat. Sam was on her immediately. She rolled Jackie onto her back and knelt on Jackie's shoulders, holding her down in a schoolboy pin.

Sam reached back and grabbed Jackie by the pussy and yelled, "you think you're gonna dominate me bitch? I don't think so you selfish cunt!" Sam Grabbed Jackie by the hair and said, "you want fucking hair pulling? I can do that too!"

Sam was livid. I've never seen her so angry. She started slamming Jackie's head on the mat and I thought she might knock her out. Dave and I told Sam to stop. I think Jackie might have seen stars from a couple of those head slams, but while Sam was busy slamming Jackie's head, Jackie got back her wind.

Once Jackie regained her breath, she started scrambling to get free. Jackie forced Sam off of her shoulders. Sam was still straddling Jackie but she was having difficulty keeping up with Jackie's maneuvers. Jackie turned, grabbed Sam's leg and began pulling, throwing Sam off balance. When Sam went to respond, Jackie had already turned the other way and was pulling on Sam's other leg. Finally, Jackie brought her legs up and wrapped them around Sam's shoulders with her feet in Sam's face. She straightened her legs and raised her hips, forcing Sam over backward. Jackie quickly emerged on top holding Sam down with the same schoolboy pin she was just in. Sam brought her legs up to grab Jackie's head but Jackie ducked down to thwart Sam's attempts.

Jackie seemed angry as hell. She drew her fist back like she was about to punch Sam in the face. Dave and I both yelled "no" in hopes Jackie would stop. No one wanted to see bloodshed here. Fortunately, Jackie held back. Instead, Jackie just held her there. Sam was bucking her hips in hopes of throwing Jackie off of her, but Jackie easily stayed on top preventing Sam's escape.

Having no fighting experience, Sam didn't know where to begin to try and escape. As Sam feebly tried to free herself, Jackie quickly reached behind Sam's neck and untied the top strings of Sam's bikini.

Jackie slid back off of Sam's shoulders, pushed one arm under Sam's back and pulled Sam's arm behind her, immobilizing that arm. Sam's top slid off her perfect tits and she was forced to show off her tits due to her arm being held under her back. Her back was arched and her tits looked magnificent. Dave and I called for more.

It was such a turn-on seeing Sam struggle while being stripped by another woman. I could feel Sam's humiliation and it excited me to think about how she must've felt being dominated and stripped like that in front of Dave and me.

Jackie slid off to one the side and laid on Sam's other arm, completely preventing Sam from escaping. With her free hand, Jackie began fondling Sam's tits saying, "you might as well accept the inevitable. You're mine now."

Jackie grabbed Sam's panties and pulled on them hard. The side strap tore a little - enough so they became loose. Dave and I got glimpses of Sam's pussy as she struggled.

Sam's expression seemed fearful as she looked back and forth at Dave and me watching her under Jackie's control. We were captivated by her humiliation. Actually, I don't know if it was fear or arousal that shown on Sam's face but it seemed she was becoming excited to be the center of attention. She had no choice but to relinquish herself to Jackie.

Not satisfied, Jackie reached inside Sam's bottoms and slowly pushed them down, fully exposing Sam's soaking wet pussy. Sam gasped as soon as she'd become fully exposed in front of us. Jackie stroked Sam's clit and Sam became even more submissive, forcing her legs farther apart against her bikini bottoms that were stretched just below her crotch.

Sam twitched occasionally and moaned with lustful delight while looking at Dave and me stroking ourselves to the sight of her. She no longer wanted to fight. She wanted to fuck. Sam's whole demeanor had changed from wanting to beat the shit out of Jackie, to giving herself up as a submissive slave.

Jackie said, "I should blow your whole night and force you to cum right now in front of the boys." I think Sam would have gladly accepted it. She was moaning and gyrating against Jackie's hand. "That's what I thought" said Jackie and she let go of Sam, knowing she had won.

Jackie stood up, removed her monokini, revealing her beautiful hairless pussy and got back on top of Sam again. She held Sam in that same schoolboy pin only this time, Jackie planted her pussy onto Sam's mouth and said, "lick it bitch."

Sam eagerly obliged and instinctively pumped her hips up and down. Sam's soaking wet pussy was fully exposed as Jackie humped forward and back across Sam's tongue. Jackie's expression changed from anger to lustful self indulgence. This fight was over and Sam had become Jackie's slave.

Jackie called me over and told me to eat Sam. I was more than happy to do as I was told. I continued stroking my cock as I carried out my orders. I pulled Sam's panties down a little farther and began licking Sam's clit.

As Jackie humped Sam's face, she told Dave to stand in front of her. Dave walked over and straddled Sam's head, stroking his dick in front of Jackie's face. Jackie pulled his jock to the mat and began stroking his massive hard-on.

I paused for a moment to pull Sam's bikini bottoms off and to peek around Jackie to get another look at the size of Dave's cock. It was about eight inches long, but it was the thickness that was so impressive. I don't think I've ever seen a cock so fat - not even in porn movies.

I went back to licking that delicious pussy I was so familiar with but I couldn't stop thinking about the massive size of Dave's cock. I had seen Dave's cock before but under the circumstances of our first fight, I don't think I truly realized how big it is. Even though I had it in my mouth, even though he spewed his load into my throat, my mind was so focused on everything else taking place that all I remembered was that it was pretty big. Now, after taking a good look, the incredible size of Dave's cock was indelibly etched in my mind.

Jackie reached around Dave's hips and fondled his balls from behind as she began sucking his cock. Dave couldn't help moaning as he watched all the activity from above. Sam had the perfect view of Dave's fat cock gliding in and out of Jackie's mouth while she continued licking Jackie's clit.

It didn't take long and Dave began tensing up like he was going to cum so Jackie stopped sucking and told Dave to lie on his back. She climbed off of Sam's face and onto Dave. She held Dave's cock in place as she lowered herself onto it. Sam sat up, knelt beside Jackie and sucked on Jackie's tits. Jackie ordered me to lick Dave's balls.

I'd been here before. Sucking another man's privates wasn't natural for me, but knowing both girls love seeing one man pleasure another, much like men like watching two women together made it not just tolerable, but erotic for me. I did as I was told and I was happy to assume the role of slave.

It became obvious who was boss. Jackie had taken control. She was moaning and breathing heavily as she bounced on Dave's cock. Sam continued licking and fondling Jackie's tits. Jackie's rhythm increased and her moans became louder as she grabbed Sam by the hair and held Sam's face to her chest.

Sam did her best to enhance every possible sensation for Jackie. She wrapped her arm around Jackie's back, reached under Jackie's arm and fondled one of Jackie's breasts while sucking on the other. She continued stroking Jackie's clit with her other hand.

As Jackie bounced up and down on Dave's cock, she was gritting her teeth and straining. She even began drooling as she tensed up with increased guttural groans. Finally, Jackie climaxed with a magnificent, screaming orgasm, causing her to shudder and twitch uncontrollably. She yelled, "Yes!, Yes! Watch me cum!"

I had to sit up so I could see Jackie in her ecstatic state. Sam was moaning as well as she continued stroking Jackie's clit. It was so exciting watching Jackie give it all up in front of us. It was as if she let everything go for our benefit.

I continued licking Dave's balls after getting my visual treat, occasionally taking one ball into my mouth and playing with it with my tongue. His hips thrust up and down as he breathed heavier and his moans became louder while Jackie gyrated on top of him. I thought he'd have to cum but he never let up. His stamina and lasting power were impressive.

As Jackie passed the peak of her orgasm, she was trying to slow down but Dave continued pounding. When Jackie could take no more, she grabbed Sam's hand, pulled it away from her clit and rolled off of Dave onto the mat.

Jackie said to Sam, "now it's your turn." Jackie laid on the mat with her hands in her crotch, quaking and huffing out her final moans.

Sam never hesitated. She climbed on top of Dave and slowly squatted onto his cock. I no sooner looked up to get a better view when Jackie told me to keep licking Dave's balls and stroking myself. Again, I did as I was told.

Sam leaned back toward me and said, "I love seeing you jerking yourself with your face in Dave's crotch." I was fulfilling one of her fantasies. Knowing she was turned on by my degradation made pleasuring Dave exciting so I continued licking and sucking enthusiastically.

Sam was on a mission. Her ass was bouncing up and down right in front of my face. I could smell her excitement mixed with Dave's sweat.

Dave was fondling Sam's tits and drilling her hard when Jackie knelt next to me and pushed my hand away from my cock. She ran her hand up and down my cock, feeling everything from the sensitive tip to my asshole. She said, "just keep doing what you're doing. I'll take care of you."

I was on my hands and knees between Dave's spread legs with my chin nearly on the floor while licking his balls. My legs were spread and my ass was high in the air. Jackie was taking full advantage of my open position, stroking my cock and feeling every inch of my ass and balls.

Sam reached back and grabbed my hair. She forced my face tighter into Dave's balls. I was her slave and I was Jackie's slave too. I would do anything to please them.

I licked every inch of Dave's balls for them as Dave thrust his hips up and down. Sam wasn't used to a cock that size so her pussy must've felt incredibly tight to Dave.

Sam pulled me forward, jamming my nose squarely into her ass. She moaned from the friction of Dave's massive cock pumping inside her and my nose probing her ass with every downward thrust of her torso. Her breathing became more rapid as she braced herself with her hands on Dave's shoulders, giving him easy access to fondle her breasts. She bathed in the sensations, riding him for quite some time.

I loved how reckless Sam was, letting nothing stop her from acting on any impulse. Dave could satisfy her in a way I never will and I love seeing her in such an erotic state from sensations she's not used to.

I think Sam was overwhelmed by the size of Dave's cock. Maybe she was becoming sore, but she raised her hips off of his cock and turned around to plant her pussy on Dave's face. Dave began licking her and Sam picked up moaning where she left off. She and I were now face to face.

Sam's excitement increased as she now had a view of Dave's huge cock and me licking his balls. She was panting loudly from the strokes of Dave's tongue. His tongue seemed more satisfying than his cock, but Sam had another reason for turning around.

She grabbed my hair again only this time, she pulled my head up to position my mouth over Dave's cock. She said, "oh how I want this. Impress me sweetie. Impress me." Then she held his cock up and said, " I want to see that fat cock in your mouth." I knew the visual would turn her on. I would do anything for her.

I could smell Sam all over him making my impending task more palatable. She pushed my head down and Dave's cock entered my mouth. Sam said, "taste me. Taste Jackie. Taste Dave. Suck that big cock for me." I took it in as far as I could and began bobbing my head.

I tried to imagine the sensations I enjoy from getting a blow job and how I could achieve that for Dave. I sucked with every upstroke of my head as I tightened my tongue against the underside of his cock - especially the sensitive ring near the tip. The best way to impress Sam was to drive Dave nuts. I wanted to make him squirm.

Jackie continued stroking and fondling me. I was moaning while Sam held on to my hair, forcing my head up and down on Dave's cock. I was tasting Sam again, making his cock irresistible.

Jackie said, "I get so turned on watching you like this." That served to increase my willingness to degrade myself in front of her. I sucked Dave's cock enthusiastically for her pleasure. I was a slave for two beautiful women.

Dave kept licking Sam as he moaned and strained from the friction of my tongue against the most sensitive parts of his cock. Sam's tension increased. She let go of my hair and raised up on her hands straddling Dave's sides. I was tensing up too and I felt Dave's cock expanding like he was ready to blow.

Jackie loved controlling me with her hands. Her breathing increased as she stroked me. She said, "give it up for me. I want you to get off while you're sucking that big cock for me." She probed my ass with her finger and said, "suck that big cock for me slave and I'll make you cum."

Sam had lavished on Dave's tongue until she could hold back no longer. She strained while holding her breath until she erupted into a screaming orgasm. She was humping Dave's face, completely focused on the sensations she was experiencing from the feeling of Dave's tongue against her clit to the visual of me sucking his fat cock.

The sight and sound of Sam's climax was overwhelming for Dave and me and we each came along with her. Dave continued licking Sam as he growled out his orgasm into the back of my throat. Jackie demanded I swallow. I swallowed as much of Dave's cum as I could but some dripped out between his cock and my lips with the rhythm of my groans.

Sam was quivering throughout as she watched Jackie stroke me to a cum shot that splattered all over the mat and Dave's ass. A couple of splats hit me in the face.

Jackie had the perfect light touch, probing my ass and fondling my balls with extended fingers. Between my vulnerability from Jackie's finger in my ass, and my degradation from Dave's cock in my mouth, Jackie forced me to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. The strain lasted through numerous pumps before I could release my breath. Then I gasped and strained again and again.

Giving myself up for Sam and Jackie was an extreme sexual experience. I had the mother of all orgasms, straining, twitching, moaning, screaming, while trying to swallow every drop of Dave's cum at the same time. Dave and I each pumped out tremendous loads before reaching the peaks of our orgasms.

After I peaked, Jackie gradually slowed down, allowing me to come to my senses slowly. She said, "wow, you certainly enjoyed sucking that big cock. I loved forcing your orgasm when Dave came in your mouth. Did you like that?"

I didn't know how to answer. I was still bobbing my head up and down on Dave's wilting cock. It's true...I did enjoy sucking another man's cock - not because I love sucking cock, but because the girls loved watching me suck cock, and they wanted to see me get off while doing it. I was their degraded slave but it was exciting for me to prove my willingness to do anything to enhance their pleasure.

I loved how Sam took advantage of everything Dave had to offer with reckless abandon. Sam and I love making love to each other but Dave gives her pleasures I can't. I get so turned on when Sam takes pleasure however she wants. I want her free. I take a lot of my own pleasure from that.

Sam was still wiggling herself all over Dave's face while he continued to lick. He was still humping in and out of my mouth and I was bobbing my head on his cock as he twitched in the aftermath of his climax. I followed his movements until finally, I let his shrinking cock flop out of my mouth. He reached down and slowly stroked himself to the final quake.

After all was said and done, Sam rolled off of Dave and laid next to him. I slid out from between Dave's legs and laid on my back below Dave's feet while Jackie played with my spent cock. She said, "I love playing with little dicks." I protested, "it's not that small!" She laughed and retorted, "but it's a lot smaller than Dave's."

She was right. My cock is a lot smaller than Dave's. Funny, she has in Dave what most guys only wish they could give her, yet she likes playing with my "little" dick.

We gradually collected ourselves enough to start cleaning up. I couldn't help wondering if the owner of the gym knew how his boxing ring was being used. We had to get it really clean.

Sam stood in front of me and just looked at me for a few seconds with a sweet, loving smile. Then she hugged me and chuckled. She said, "that was incredible. You were so much fun to watch. I love you." I said, "I love you too."

On the way home I said, "how 'bout next time we skip the wrestling." They all agreed though Jackie was reluctant at first. She said to Dave, "but I like playing with your slave." Dave said, "no my dear, he wasn't my slave. He just gave me a blow job. He was your slave." She said, "but you won him for me." Dave responded, "then you should fuck him next time."

I was flattered by her comments and I'd be happy to be her slave anytime. I glanced in the rear view mirror to see her smiling back at me. That made me want to turn around and go back to the gym to have another go at it...but the night was done.

Recollecting the sequence of events, I lost the first match. I worked really hard in preparation for the rematch. Again I lost, yet I enjoyed the outcome of both fights. Dave may have beaten me twice, but I was extremely turned on by my role in both matches. I couldn't help but wonder if I subconsciously wanted to lose. Regardless, my ultimate submission fantasy had been fulfilled, and it was incredibly erotic.

Though I am a straight man, I felt helpless to resist bisexuality, leaving everything out there for two magnificent women to witness for their pleasure. Dave clearly won. Even though I got the upper hand early, I'm convinced now that I can't beat him. Does it really matter? We all got off. It's all good.
Deception is not deception when the participants are willing.

poppag
Experienced

Re: The Rematch

Unread post by poppag » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:39 pm

i sure hope there a 3 rd round coming up this is very exciting.

NotBob
Prepubescent

Unread post by NotBob » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Thanks poppag, I haven't decided yet.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:20 pm

I enjoyed reading both stories!! I hope there is a 3rd round, no fight needed. I think it is pretty unusual for Dave, an admitted bisexual male to win twice and have dominance that Dave never even came close to sucking your dick in the aftermath of his winning. (You meaning the narrator of the story) Ok, I know that he was mostly forced to suck while the wrestling was underway, but after the win when he would have had the opportunity to do things a bit differently, it was back to you sucking him and not him sucking your dick. I'd love to read more of your fiction story with the couples on a more equal friends basis. Anyway, it was a good story!

Rascal

NotBob
Prepubescent

Unread post by NotBob » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my story and for writing a solid critique. I value your perspective. Truth is, I'm not gay, nor am I bisexual, so I guess I didn't take Dave's perspective into consideration. Because of my sexual orientation, it's difficult for me to grasp what if might be like to desire another man. I did my best to take Sam and Jackie's perspectives into account because I wanted them to be turned on by my degradation. Giving myself to the extent where I'm amenable to sucking another man's cock for the viewing pleasure of women is what turns me on. And certainly, since the story is about what happened to me, my perspective runs throughout the story, but I never gave much consideration to Dave. I will do my best to do better should that situation arise again. I'm sure my imagination can come up with something. Thanks again.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 pm

I loved both stories! Maybe the next session might be so extreme he'll/you'll want another chance and challenge one more time. But, losing three would be destiny for you!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

NotBob
Prepubescent

Unread post by NotBob » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:21 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 pm
I loved both stories! Maybe the next session might be so extreme he'll/you'll want another chance and challenge one more time. But, losing three would be destiny for you!
Insightful comment. Thank you.