Unexpectedly witness destruction of Loudmouth wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

Unexpectedly witness destruction of Loudmouth wife

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 am

I was working the night shift one night when my wife Marie called and ask if it was ok for her to go on a date with a new guy. While out on the date Marie constantly called me to let me know she was safe and what her and her date was doing. So I got very excited when Marie told me she was going to a hotel with her new guy. She was staying at a hotel a few miles away from my job. So we agreed that I would stop by the hotel on the way home to pick her up. So the next morning when I got off of work I made a beeline to her hotel. Up to this point I had only witness Marie with one guy. I was thoroughly surprised the night she let me watch. It was our first time we were with another couple. After that night Marie was still not comfortable having sex in front of me. So I rushed to the hotel hoping I might see her in action but I knew that was highly unlikely. When I got to the hotel room I met her new FB for the first time. He was a young cocky college basketball player. The guy was still laying in bed when I shook hands with him.

Marie started telling me funny stories about the young guy as she started getting dressed. At first she started making fun of his southern accent. Then she started teasing him about his age, sex experience. She jokingly said the reason he was so good in bed was probably due to all of the farm animals he had sex with. I couldn’t help but laugh at that. Marie was relentless as she picked at the young guy. She asked him if he fuck all his cousins the way he fucked her? He laugh with her but I could tell she was getting on his nerve. He tried to make some snappy comebacks but he was no match for Marie’s sharp tongue. Marie walked over to the bed and gave the young man a hug and kiss goodbye. But she couldn’t help herself. My wife made another joke about him. That was the tipping point for the young guy. He leapt out of bed and ran after my wife. He was naked as he playfully chased after her. Marie laughed out her apology as she darted around the room to avoid him. I watched as they ran around the hotel room like little kids playing tag. The young guy caught her when she ran toward me. Marie frantically clawed at my arm as the young guy pulled her back towards him. She giggled and pleaded to help her as he pulled her away from me. I knew she wasn’t in any danger. The young guy was obviously playing with her. I thought he would let her go after he finish messing with her a little bit. So I shrugged my shoulders at Marie as she reached out her arms to me.

The young guy picked her up and took her to the edge of the bed. Marie was on her stomach and bent over the end of the bed as the guy playfully lifted her black dress. She continued to laugh and profusely apologize as the young guy position himself behind her. Marie just kept squirming under him as he held her down. I thought he would playfully swat her in her butt and let her go. She definitely deserved it. My wife was laughing and squirming under the guy when all of a sudden her eyes locked on to mine and her mouth went wide open. At first I thought something was wrong with her because of the way she stopped laughing. The young guy started motioning as if he was really fucking her. Marie eyes just stayed locked onto mine as if she didn’t know what to do. Her mouth was wide open but no sound was coming out. The guy was slamming into Marie so hard I could hear the sound of their skin smacking together. My dumbass still didn’t realize what was happening until Marie finally started moaning. Right then I knew the young guy wasn’t playing. He had slid his long cock into her and immediately started pounding the hell out of her. In less than a minute my wife went from laughing to moaning to screaming as the young man bang the hell out of her. He was grudge fucking Marie for all the jokes he made about her. In less than two minutes my wife had one of her over the top full body orgasms. The guy held himself deep into her as my wife body convulsed.

When Marie body stopped shaking and she caught her breathe the young guy asked her if she was alright. As soon as Marie breathlessly said she was “ok” he started his onslaught again. If it was possible he fucked Marie even harder. Within a minute she had another convulsive orgasm. This time when Marie started cumming the young guy continued fucking the living hell out of her. Through the screaming, grunting and moaning and body smacking together and the noisy bed, I could actually hear Marie squirting as the guy slammed her. The young guy suddenly stopped fucking her and walked into the bathroom. Marie was cumming but she looked relieved when the young guy stopped. Marie was still moaning and squirming as she stayed bent over the bed. She cupped her hands over her pussy as if she couldn’t get it to stop trembling. She then slumped to the floor in the fetal position. Her dress was half off her body. Her hair was stuck to her sweaty face. Her thong was down around her knees. She looked like a hot mess. The young guy had totally destroyed her and we both knew it. When Marie saw me standing over her she playfully said “fuck you” because I didn’t help her get away from the young guy. I laughed as I help Marie onto her feet. My wife playfully yelled out “fuck you” to the young guy in the bathroom. I laughed at her and told her she met her match. That episode all happen within five minutes but it was the hottest five minutes I ever witness.
Last edited by bltn1966 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FNQLivin

Re: Unexpectedly witness destruction of Loudmouth wife

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:39 am

Sounds fun!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:10 am

Wow! Bruhahahahaha............

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 am

Has their been any repercussions from her?

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 am

Maybe that was the perfect time to reclaim her!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 am

play fighting indicates intense comfort and intimacy

great for a cuck to witness just how intimate his wife is with the bull

when the 'fun' has left the cuck & hot wife's love

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:03 pm

Did she ever fuck him again?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:19 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:03 pm
Did she ever fuck him again?
What do you think? He called her on our way home to apologize but also rub it in her face at what he had done to her. It was all in fun. He asked her to let him make it up to her by taking her out to dinner. Marie said after dinner they went back to his place. Marie said he apologized again for what he did to her in front of me. She said they had regular great sex. At the end of their lovemaking, he grudge fucked her again for old time sakes. When Mare told me this she tried to hold in her laugh as act as if she was mad at being fucked like that again. She thoroughly enjoyed it though.

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:21 pm

enjoyed the story very hot.