Adult theaters we have attended

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CoupleInLubbock
Prepubescent

Adult theaters we have attended

Unread post by CoupleInLubbock » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 am

I am John and my wife is Karen. She is about 5’8” and what some folks would call “thick”, with a 40DD chest and smaller hips. She is not fat, but is big boned like Anna Nichole Smith.

Our first adult theater experience happened when we were in our late teens in Lubbock Texas somewhere around 1980. After a couple of drinks one afternoon we went to a place on 19th Street called the Flick Theater. We entered into a small area that served as a foyer, paid our fee through a window into an office area and entered the theater thorough a nearby door. It was a medium sized theater as far as adult theaters go. We were the only ones there. We walked down to the middle of the theater and entered about the third row from the front. The movie was of a man and woman on a bed fucking. We played with each other for a couple of minutes then I stood up in front of her and offered her my cock to suck. She did a great job and in a short time I came and sat back down beside her. She wanted something to drink so I got up and headed back out to the foyer and to the same window we had paid at. Earlier I had noticed items for sale there so I asked if they had drinks. They didn’t, but before I left I noticed that the room also served as a projection room and fronted on the theater. I then realized why the chick behind the glass was giving me a strange look as she had clearly watched me receive my blowjob. We were not as alone as I thought. I was young and became embarrassed, went down and got my wife and we left.
Over the next few years we had a couple of mild experiences in adult stores around Lubbock and in towns within a couple of hundred miles of Lubbock. We usually would go in, look at the magazines, go to the booths, play a little and then leave. We didn’t have anything to do with anyone there. Then that all changed.
About 1997 my wife and I got into a threesome with one of my good friends. That night our fantasy of her being fucked by another man was fulfilled and her enjoyment of having two cocks at once began.
Not long after that we started swinging with couples. AOL was going strong with chat rooms that you could meet people in so it was easy to hook up. We were very selective and careful but we still had a blast.
In between swinging we would visit adult stores for fun. Here are some of those stories.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were headed to Dallas Texas for a long Thanksgiving weekend with family. Even though it was only a 6 hour drive, we got a late start so we stopped in Abilene about 7PM and got a room. After dropping our stuff off we went to a nearby bar to get something to eat and drink. We stayed there a couple of hours listening to live music then headed back to our hotel room. I knew of two adult stores in Abilene that I thought we should visit. Karen changed into a black tube top with no bra and another black tube top that she used for a bottom with no panties. She put on some nice black heels and refreshed her makeup. She looked great with her big tits straining to get out of her top and her long legs made even longer by the high heels.

We went to a newer looking adult store in a standalone building, now called Midnight Video. There were very few cars in the parking lot and no one but the elderly clerk around as we entered. We looked around a little and bought some tokens for the video booths. I had scouted the place a few weeks previous and knew that there were two booths that were larger than the others so we went to one of them. There was a 3 sided bench with room for 3 people to sit in a u shape around the end of the room opposite the screen as well as a padded short wide stool that could be moved anywhere. I fed some tokens into the machine and got a movie started and then left to find someone to play with Karen. After a couple of minutes a middle aged, average looking guy came out of one of the booths. He appeared clean and decent so I approached him and said Hi. He looked a little apprehensive but said Hi back. I asked him if he was gay or straight. He said straight. I then asked him if he would like a hand job from my wife. He said sure, so we headed back to the booth. I knocked a special knock and she let us in. I sat down on one side of Karen and the guy sat down on the other. We all talked for a second or two and then I told Karen to show him what nice tits she had. She pulled her tube top down and he was visibly pleased. I told him he could touch them and he did. Karen then reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees revealing a very long but thin cock. When he sat back down Karen began rubbing his cock while he played with her tits. After a short time he stood up and she continued to masturbate him as he came. He thanked her, tucked his cock back in his pants and left. I made sure Karen was doing ok, and then left to find someone else. I spotted an older man in a cowboy hat looking at an out of order token machine in the arcade. He obviously had just arrived and was planning on getting some tokens. I approached him and made the same offer I had to the other guy. He asked if she was good looking. I said she was. When we saw her in the booth he turned to me and said I figured she would be a dog, but she is great looking. He was very excited. We all got comfortable and this time Karen pulled down her top immediately. He quickly had one of his hands and his mouth on her tits and his other hand up under her skirt. Karen was rubbing his cock through his jeans and told him to pull them down, which he stood and did. He continued to enjoy her charms while she jerked his cock. After a little while he asked if he could fuck her. I looked at her and she nodded so I dug in the supplies that I brought with us and handed him a condom. She kneeled on the stool and he stood behind her and started fucking her. He fucked her for a long time and became winded. He said it was the rubber and the angle that were preventing him from cuming. Karen offered to jerk him off some more but he said he was tired out and thanked us and left. I went back out and checked the other booths and even the rest of the store and only the old clerk was there so we left.
We drove to another store down the street. This store had a kind of a barn look to it and was much older than the one we left. There were several cars in the parking lot when we got there. We went in and looked around. This store had two theaters, one straight and one gay. We paid our entry fee and went into the straight theater. There were a couple of guys in it and of course they quickly became aware of Karen. We sat down in the middle of the theater in a row with a large space in front of it. In a very short time one of the guys sat down on the other side of Karen. I reached over and pulled her top down and started playing with her tits. The guy beside her was watching intently. I motioned for him to join in. He started rubbing her tits and in short order was rubbing her pussy too. Karen had his cock in her hand. Another guy leaned over and asked if he could eat her. Karen nodded yes so he came around and got down his knees and began licking her pussy. This went on for a little while and then the guy eating her said I will be right back stood up and left. The guy Karen was jerking off came and I handed her a handkerchief to clean up with as he thanked her profusely. There was no one else in the theater and it was getting late so Karen used this opportunity to tell me that she was tired and ready to leave. We gathered our stuff and left. As we were driving off the guy who had been eating her pussy came flying back into the parking lot in his truck. We stopped and talked to him for a second and found out he had headed home to get a vibrator. Karen thanked him but told him we were done for the night and we headed back to the hotel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another time we went to a swing club in Amarillo. We stayed for quite a while and talked with lots of folks but we never really connected with anyone. About 11PM we left and headed to an adult bookstore I knew of on Interstate 40. It was on the east side of Amarillo and was very large with silos that had a huge red XXX sign on them. Truckers often parked in their lot. We went in and Karen was checking out the guys there while also checking out the videos. I glanced in the theater and it was empty. She didn’t see anyone she particularly liked and we were about to do something else when a decent looking guy walked up and asked if we were looking for someone to play with. She said yes and he said that he and his girlfriend liked to play in bookstores too but she was working tonight. He said that we could go to another theater nearby that was darker and more private than the one at this location. We agreed got in our car and followed him in his car to another bookstore. The theater at this bookstore had probably 20 people in it. As we walked in there was a low table in the back and we stopped at it. Karen handed him a condom then climbed up on the low table for him to fuck her. After a couple of minutes of standing and fumbling behind her he apologized and said he just couldn’t get it up. I told him no problem, stepped up and proceeded to fuck Karen hard and put on a show for the people that were watching. After a little while I knew her knees were getting sore and I helped her up, as it was getting quite late, we exited the theater and went back to our hotel room.
Another time while in Amarillo we went to the Fantasy Adult bookstore in the east side of Amarillo, not far from I40. Karen was wearing her two tube tops with no bra or panties. The parking lot was pretty full when we got there and a guy that was coming out turned around and followed us in. We went in to the theater and sat down on the left in the back row, which had a little extra room in front of it for your legs. We left the first couple of seats next to the aisle open, Karen sat in the next seat and I sat in the next after that. The seats to her right quickly filled up. Other guys were watching from nearby. In a short time I pulled Karen’s top down and started playing with her big tits. The guy next to her looked at me and I nodded my head at him and he began to play with them too. Karen reached over and rubbed his crotch. He pulled his cock out and she started jerking him off. I leaned over and asked Karen if she was ok, she said she was, and then I stood up and leaned my butt against the seats in front of us to watch, the guy who followed us in from the parking lot quickly took my seat. He pulled his cock out and Karen reached for it with her unoccupied hand and began to jerk him off. There were guys all around and they were reaching over her and helping themselves to her ample tits and occasionally fingering her wet pussy. The guy from the parking lot asked if he could fuck her. I realized that there were way more guys than I had condoms so I said no. She proceeded to jerk the two guys off until they came. Both those guys got up and were immediately replaced with new guys. I handed her a handkerchief, she wiped her hands off and started jerking off the two new guys. This pattern went on till she jerked off all the surrounding guys, about 10 or so. I then freed my own hard cock, sat down in my original seat and pulled her over on me. I easily slid into her as her pussy was totally soaked as she loves to jerk a guy off or to watch a guy jerk off. As she moved up and down on my cock I reached into our bag of stuff we always take with us and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. I handed both to Karen and she lit up. She doesn’t normally smoke but she knows that I have something of a smoking fetish and associate sexy smoking women with slutty behavior. I stood her up and proceeded to pound her from behind as she leaned over the seats in front of us. Several guys who had held back originally came forward to play with her swinging tits but they didn’t get to play long as I very soon came hard in that wet, tight pussy. She stepped on her cigarette and took another handkerchief I offered, cleaned up her pussy and we gathered up our stuff and headed back to our hotel room.
We were in Houston for a few days. On Saturday night we went to a local swing club for a wear your swim wear party. Karen wore her swim suit with a light cover up. After a few hours we left the party as it was quite cliquish and we weren’t part of the clique. We were staying out near Hobby airport and I knew that not too far from our hotel was an adult store so we headed there. We entered, and noticed there were several guys hanging around the front counter. The store clerked bragged to us about the large new projection screen in the theater and that it was free for couples. While that sounded like fun there were way too many guys around if there was a problem, so I decided we would go to the booths instead. We bought tokens and went to the booths. I started a movie and almost instantly a thick black cock stuck through a glory hole. Karen reached down and started stroking it. After a little while she started licking the head and sucking on it. I dug out a condom and handed it to her and told her to put it on the cock. She tried, but it just wasn’t working so the cock’s owner pulled his cock and the condom back through the hole and finished the job. When he stuck his condom coated cock back through the hole Karen backed up on it. He pounded her and the wall hard. I had my cock out and she was able to get it in her mouth so that she could get fucked from both ends, which she dearly loves. I came; she swallowed and decided that she had enough short strokes through the hole and was ready to go back to the hotel. She thanked the owner of the cock and we exited through a crowd of at least 20 guys and made it to the car with no problems.
A hard dick has no conscience.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Adult theaters we have attended

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 am

Fantastic stories! Love adult theater play, and couples who do it. Hope you've got more to share, or perhaps others will add their stories here?

CoupleInLubbock
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleInLubbock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Thanks!
It would be great if others with theater stories involving their wife or girlfriend posted here too!

What I posted above is true, but I have also written fictionalized versions of a couple of those visits that are quite a bit longer. They are what we wish would have happened! I write them for my wife and I to read to get us hot. I have posted them before to a large story site under a different screen name, so if you have seen them before, it was probably there. I will post them here too, in separate posts. Remember please that I am not a professional writer, just a guy trying to entertain himself, his wife and anyone who takes the time to read my stories!
Last edited by CoupleInLubbock on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoupleInLubbock
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleInLubbock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm

We were headed to the Dallas area for a long Thanksgiving weekend with family. Even though it was only a 5 hour drive, we got a late start so we stopped in Abilene about 7PM and got a room. After dropping our stuff off we went to a nearby bar to get something to eat and drink. We stayed there a couple of hours listening to live music then headed back to our hotel room. I knew of two adult stores in Abilene that I thought we should visit. Karen changed into a black tube top with no bra and another black tube top that she used for a bottom with no panties. She put on some nice black heels and refreshed her makeup. She looked great with her big tits straining to get out of her top and her long legs made even longer by the high heels.

We went to a newer looking adult store in a standalone building. There were very few cars in the parking lot and no one but the elderly clerk around as we entered. We looked around a little and bought some tokens for the video booths. I had scouted the place on an earlier visit and knew that there were two booths that were larger than the others so we went to one of them. There was a 3 sided bench with room for 3 people to sit in a u shape around the end of the room opposite the screen as well as a padded short wide stool that could be moved anywhere. I fed some tokens into the machine and got a movie started and then left to find someone to play with Karen.

After a couple of minutes wait a middle aged, average looking guy came out of one of the booths. He appeared clean and decent so I approached him and said Hi. He looked a little apprehensive but said Hi back. I asked him if he was gay or straight. He said straight. I then asked him if he would like a hand job from my wife. He said sure, so we headed back to the booth. I knocked a special knock and she let us in. I sat down on one side of Karen and the guy sat down on the other. We all talked for a second or two and then I told Karen to show him what nice tits she had. She pulled her tube top down and he was visibly pleased. I told him he could touch them and he did. Karen then reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees revealing a very long but thin cock. When he sat back down Karen began rubbing his cock while he played with her tits. After a short time he stood up and she continued to masturbate him as he came. He thanked her, tucked his cock back in his pants and left. I made sure Karen was doing ok, and then left to find someone else.

I spotted an older man in a cowboy hat looking at an out of order token machine in the arcade. He obviously had just arrived and was planning on getting some tokens. I approached him and made the same offer I had to the other guy. He asked if she was good looking. I said she was. When we saw her in the booth he turned to me and said I figured she would be a dog, but she is great looking. He was very excited. We all got comfortable and this time I pulled down Karen's top for him. He quickly had one of his hands and his mouth on her tits and his other hand up under her skirt. Karen was rubbing his cock and told him to pull down his pants, which he stood and did. He continued to enjoy her charms while she jerked his cock. After a little while he asked if he could fuck her. I looked at her and she nodded so I dug in the supplies that I brought with us and handed him a condom. She kneeled on the stool and he stood behind her and started fucking her. He fucked her for a long time and though he appeared to be in fair shape became winded. He said it was the rubber and the angle that were preventing him from cuming. He asked if we could all go out to his semi-truck sleeper where it was more comfortable. I knew that the store was pretty dead so I said sure. They got dressed, we grabbed our stuff and out we went.

We approached a large truck that had one of the biggest sleepers I had ever seen. The trucker told us to get in on the passenger side and he would help Karen in from the driver's side. He walked to the driver's side to get in, I reached up and opened the truck door and helped Karen climb up and in. Then I followed her. When I got there she was on the edge of the passenger's seat with her legs in the middle near the shifter. The cowboy trucker was sitting in the driver's seat. I sat in the passenger seat. The cowboy said that he hoped it was alright, but his partner was asleep in the sleeper and would probably like to watch. I looked at Karen and her look said to me, well maybe. The cowboy moved the curtains aside and went to the back and woke up his friend and told him to go sit up front. A large man sleepily shuffled forward and stopped abruptly when he saw Karen. He said hello to us and we said hi back. As he moved up to the driver's seat we could see that he was well over 6-1/2 tall and very well-muscled. He looked to be about 30 years old, and was very dark skinned.

The cowboy told us to come on back. He was sitting on the bunk with his pants off and had placed some pillows on the floor. I sat down on the floor near the back of the passenger seat.

The cowboy suggested that Karen lay back on the pillows and get comfortable. She pulled her top and skirt off and did exactly that. The cowboy eased off the bunk and knelt over her and started sucking on her tits while rubbing her pussy. He still had the condom on from earlier. After a little while he moved over her, she spread her legs more and he sank his cock into her. He remarked that she had such a tight pussy. He started fucking her slowly, but quickly sped up. He didn't last long and moaned as he came. He lay on her for a minute then moved back to sit on the bunk.

As this was happening the huge black man was turned around in the seat watching it all. When the cowboy started fucking Karen the black guy stood up, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. After he sat down he began rubbing it. I noticed that it was of considerable size.

The cowboy thanked us and said that was great. Karen took that as our cue to go and started to reach for her clothes, but I said hold it a minute and she stopped. I said that we had someone else here who hadn't cum yet and indicated the black guy. He looked at Karen and grinned. She looked down at his large hard cock and motioned him to come to her. He stood and walked over by where she was laying. She told him to take off his clothes like her. He was naked in a flash with his big cock sticking well out in front of him. Karen rose up on her knees and began to suck him. It was pretty thick but she could get some of it in her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck on it. After a minute or two though I could tell she had other plans.

She told me to give her a condom. I pulled one out and handed it to her. She opened it and attempted to roll it on, but there was no way. He was just too big around. She looked at me and I said that was the biggest we had with us and he needed Magnum size. He said that he was clean and didn't have any diseases and if she was the same he was fine without one. She said that she wasn't going to pass this up, so he would just have to go without.

She lay back and spread her legs and reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers showing him her wetness. In a sultry voice she said "Fuck me". He wasted no time and quickly moved between her legs and worked his big cock into her. He was slowly inching it in and out and she was lightly moaning. With each stroke he would get it a little further in. I had a great view of his big black cock moving in and out of her milky white pussy while his big balls slapped against her ass.

I looked over at the cowboy and he was still on the bunk, had removed his condom, and his cock was hard again. I had an idea and told Karen it was time for a change in position. She and the black guy reluctantly stopped fucking and I told Karen to get on her knees where she could suck the cowboys cock. I told the black guy to fuck her doggy style. I then told both guys that this was her favorite position. They all got in position and started moving.

The black guy was steadily picking up steam and was beginning to fuck Karen hard and fast. She was apparently really enjoying his cock as she was moaning louder than I had ever heard her, even with the cowboys cock in her mouth. Suddenly the cowboy came. Fortunately this was his second cum of the evening and Karen was able to swallow it all and not drown.

The black guy was obviously getting close too and short thereafter moaned loudly and came in Karen's formerly tight pussy and stopped moving. As he slowly pulled his cock out a stream of cum dripped out of Karen's pussy. She rolled over and smiled at me and then coyly cupped one big titty with one hand and spread her pussy lips open with the other while looking me dead in the eye. How could I resist such a nasty slut.

I said one more than you are done as I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. I got down above her and knelt between her legs and sank my aching hard cock into her wet pussy. Ahh, I said, sloppy seconds. And I meant it as I could feel the sloppy slightly bigger than I was used to hot well used pussy around my cock. With all I had seen, I lasted for maybe a minute before I added my cum to the mix.

We got dressed and they thanked us and we thanked them and we left on back to the hotel room, where I had to have that sloppy pussy just one more time.

andyupnaway
Prepubescent

Unread post by andyupnaway » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:06 pm

Reading your post made me realize that I had actually met a “hot wife” many years ago in an adult theatre in Dallas. This is a true story of what happened.

It would have been in the fall of 1987 when I was in my mid 30’s. My wife had gone to visit her family out of state so I took the opportunity to visit an adult theatre on West Mockingbird close to Love Field. Recall one of the movies featured “Little Oral Annie” (…aaahhh, the “Golden Age of Porn”).

After paying admission, I went into the theatre area, standing in the rear waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. It was a small theatre with maybe a 150 seats with aisles running along the outside and thru the center of the rows. That afternoon, it was probably about half full. I chose a seat near the center in a nearly empty row on the right side. I intentionally took the second seat in from the aisle with open seats on both sides, just in case I might want to touch myself discretely in the dark while watching the movie. After perhaps 30 minutes or so, a couple entered the row from the center aisle. I pulled my legs to the side to let them pass in front of me. They stopped and occupied the two seats immediately to my right with woman sitting between us. I was surprised and also a little put off, feeling that my “space” had been invaded.

They were a rather ordinary looking couple. She was in her late 40’s wearing a dark cotton dress. At that stage of my life, I would have considered her to be a little heavy but in retrospect, she was merely a full bodied healthy mature woman. He appeared to be a little older, stocky build, dressed in khakis and short sleeved shirt, seem to recall he had a pack of cigarettes folded in the sleeve.

I went back to watching the movie and after waiting 5 or 10 minutes, got up and went to the restroom.

When I returned to the theatre area, I looked for a different seat, this time seeing a near open row on the left in the back. The last 2 or 3 rows in the rear were slightly elevated on graduated risers. Again, took a seat with open seats on both sides and went back to watching the movie. Ten or fifteen minutes passed and sensed motion on my left. Looked up to see the same couple again, moving towards me. As before, they took the two seats immediately next to me, this time on my left with her in the middle.

I didn’t know what to make of it but thought “Oh well, it’s a free country”. Checked her out again and could now see that she wasn’t all that bad looking, just a little on the plain side. I went back to watching the movie. Several minutes passed and then felt her hand on my thigh. I was surprised to say the least and turned to look at her. In the soft light reflecting from the movie screen, I could see that she was gazing directly at me with an inquiring subtle smile on her face. When I did not push her hand away, she then moved it higher without breaking eye contact and began stroking and rubbing my cock thru my pants. I was wearing some loose fitting athletic style warm up pants so my cock was easy for her to grasp thru the fabric. I was already erect due to watching the movie so she could definitely feel my aroused hard cock. The woman’s hand felt electric wrapped around and stroking my cock. I had never cheated on wife but I was completely in the moment, no longer using my brain but letting the hunger in my cock do the thinking. I turned back to the screen to watch the movie while she continued to fondle me.

A couple of minutes passed and then I reached over with my left hand and placed it in her lap. When she didn’t push it away, I reached down and slid it under the hem of her dress. It felt hot and steamy. When I slid further up, I discovered she wasn’t wearing any panties! She shifted her body slightly and spread her legs wide, giving me full access to her pussy. I felt her hairy mound, then slid my hand down to clasp her vulva, gently rubbing her, feeling her dampness. I slipped a finger between her lips, rubbing back and forth, then up and down. She was dripping wet. I then slid one finger barely into her pussy, and began stroking in and out. Then, I pulled it out, to concentrate on stroking her clit, rubbing for a few seconds and then pushing back in until my finger was deep in her pussy. She slid down in her seat slightly, tipping her hips up to allow my finger to penetrate her even deeper, all the way up to my knuckles. By now, I had two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. This continued on for a few minutes when she let out a little moan and began to thrust her hips slightly against my finger, all the while stroking and rubbing my cock still inside of my pants. I then noticed two men who were sitting in the row immediately in front of us had turned around and were intently watching us. Perhaps it was her moaning or it could have been the scent of her pussy. Because our row was slightly elevated on a riser, their eyes were almost level with her pussy. Their eyes were transfixed in the flickering reflection from the movie screen having full view of me fingering her pussy and her stroking my cock thru my pants. By then, I didn’t care I was so aroused. The whole scene was so bizarre and erotic.

Recall looking up at the screen just in time to see the male actor placing his hard cock against “Little Oral Annie’s” asshole, guiding and pushing it in, seeing the head finally slip inside and then hearing “Annie” moan. It was all too much. I realized too late that I was past the point of no return and could feel the orgasm building in my crotch. She must have sensed my pending orgasm because she began stroking me faster while tightening her grip. The entire time, my fingers had been plunging in and out of her making soft squishing sounds. I could now smell the pungent aroma of her pussy permeating the area around us, filling my senses. And then I started coming. I could feel my cock spasming and shooting massive spurts of come down the shaft. My orgasm seemed to last an eternity. When it was ending, I removed my left hand from her pussy and gently placed my right hand over hers to stop her stroking my cock. I could already feel my underwear was soaked in come.

After about a minute, my breathing started to even out and return to normal. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Thank you”. She smiled at me and then turned to whisper something to her husband. He looked over at me and nodded slightly. The two men in front were still turned around looking at her. Her dress was bunched up on top of her thighs so they had a good view of her exposed pussy. Although I couldn’t tell for sure but from their movements, think they may have pulled out their cocks and were stroking themselves while watching.

Feeling the dampness had started to run down between my balls and legs, decided it was time to get out of there before a wet spot became obvious, if it wasn’t already. I walked quickly out of the theatre, into the darkening evening. Got into my car and drove home, still not believing what had just happened. And that was how it happened.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:17 pm

Very hot. Maybe others will share their experiences.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 am

andyupnaway wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:06 pm
Reading your post made me realize that I had actually met a “hot wife” many years ago in an adult theatre in Dallas. This is a true story of what happened..............
Very Hot! Love Adult Theater stories....hope others will share more!

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:58 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 am

Very Hot! Love Adult Theater stories....hope others will share more!
Saw this thread from a while ago, what the heck I'll add our Adult movie story. Though
tame compared to some of previous tales.

We lived in the sticks of Ohio. Recently married, early 20s, kinda, sorta going to college and working. We boldly decided to venture into the big city to see an X-rated movie. It took a bit of convincing of ourselves ! The Westwood theater was one of those classic, ornate buildings built in the 20s that served as an artsy movie place for awhile then had to go to Adult movies to make it. In the downtown area, it was a 30 mile or so trip.

We stopped in at the nice family bar across the street from the theater and had a couple beers to get our courage up. It was like we were afraid our parents would find out. Also we naively thought the times listed for the movie had anything to do with reality, so we wanted to go at the start, but really they just show the 2-3 movies over and over with no regard to time.

We bought our tickets, no one in the lobby seemed like they were going to proposition us. We then found a row for ourselves, always aware of not wanting to get too close to anyone else. Being a Saturday night, it was busy, but enough space for us. There on the big screen, holy cow, were people having sex ! After awhile, my wife wanted to go the bathroom, when I didnt move she said I'm not going by myself. Ok I escorted her and waited for her. We returned to our seats. The movie had an outer space theme with sexy alien women. This seemed to lighten the mood.

After watching awhile, she wanted to go home. Gee we hadnt seen the end, or the next movie, I was disappointed, and we'd driven quite a ways, but what the heck I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. We had a perfectly pleasant chat on the way home.

Once there we started going at it. She was wetter than ever and even before I could touch her. The movie and just the act of being naughty, going to such a place, had her wanting it badly. Here I had been thinking it was a total bust, we, fucked like wild weasels.

We never did go back, but the experience sure fueled us for awhile.

ctucker59
Prepubescent

Unread post by ctucker59 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:16 am

There are several adult theaters in my area and i enjoy stopping in when i get the chance. Quite a few hot experiences over the years! I'll recount one such experience here.

I stopped in a theater early one weekend afternoon and it was deserted except for a middle-aged couple. He was an average guy, a bit overweight. She was a real cutie, wearing short shorts and a tight spaghetti-strap top over big breasts. They were sitting on a couch in the theater and I took a seat nearby. As we watched the movie, the guy (husband I assume, she had a ring on) began cuddling with her and stroking her, then fondling her breasts. It was exciting to see, and i started rubbing my crotch. The couple got up and made their way to one of the little private rooms along one wall of the theater. She turned and gave me a smile before they entered the room. They left the door to the room ajar, so i figured, i gotta check this out! I walked over to the room and peered in...the husband eased the straps aside on her top and pushed it down around her waist and began massaging her lovely breasts and tweaking her erect nipples as i watched. She was so damned cute and I was so horny that I freed my cock from my pants and began stroking it as i watched them. She beckoned me into the room, and I accepted her invitation with enthusiasm. As I approached them, she perched on the edge of the padded table in the room and hubby took a place beside her. She reached out, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it. She really had the magic touch and I was rock hard and leaking in no time. She pulled me closer until i was standing between her spread legs, and enveloped my cock with her beautiful breasts, looking up at me with big eyes as she massaged my cock. Her skin was so soft and warm, and it felt absolutely amazing as I began to thrust my cock between her breasts. She gave a little moan and lowered her head to take the head of my cock into her hot mouth as it emerged from between her breasts on my upstrokes. Before long i was at the point of return, and as I began to thrust harder she took my cock fully into her mouth, took every drop as i spurted again and again into her mouth, and swallowed my load with a big smile on her face. Hubby watched intently from her side as this transpired, and when it was over he leaned in and gave her a kiss. They were all over each other as I zipped up and left. This lady really had some skills, I hope i run into them again!