My email to my girlfriend's cuck hubby

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SirGinTheD
Virgin

My email to my girlfriend's cuck hubby

Unread post by SirGinTheD » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Arnold,

Gerri tells me you’ve been moping around and telling her you’re afraid I’m going to steal her from you. Let me assure you, that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

I told you from the start, I enjoy the three-way dynamic of the wife/bull/cuck relationship. This thing we have is exactly what I was looking for. So why would I want to run off with Gerri? Besides, if I did that, who would I get to wash my truck and do my laundry?

No, Arnie, Gerri and I like having you around. You’re a crucial part of this three-way relationship, but you need to understand that your role is to always get the shitty end of the deal. Always. We know you feel left out when we want to be alone, but isn’t that part of being a slave? Isn’t that part of being a cuckold? I’m sick of Gerri telling me how much you’re whining about not getting to watch every time. Sometimes we want to be alone. Deal with it.

Gerri tells me when you first started dating, you begged her to dominate you and turn you into a slave. She thought it was strange at first, but she did it. For you. Then you begged her to cuckold you. You begged her to step outside her marriage and be intimate with another man. That’s a huge step for a woman, and as you know, it made her uncomfortable. But, again, she did it. For you.

Now you’re bitching? Isn’t that unfair to Gerri? And what about me? The ad you wrote said exactly what you were looking for, and I, too, was clear about what I wanted from the start. When I first answered your ad, I told you I didn’t want just a threesome; I was looking for this exact MF/m dynamic, where the slave hubby served the wife and me. That’s what we got.

Sometimes that means I’ll be alone with your wife while you’re left out in the cold. This is what we all signed up for, Arnie. And it’s exciting for all of us — that is, until you start running your mouth.

Although we are in a master/mistress/slave relationship, you’ve got to know Gerri and I would never really hurt you. We care about you. As our slave, you are an important part of our lives. We realize the power we wield, and that we have an obligation to look after your best interests.

And aside from the BDSM, Gerri really does love you, Arnold. And I think highly of you myself. I’ve told you before that I have a lot of respect for you, because it can’t be easy being a slave, but that’s what you feel you were born to be, and so you made it happen.

So, to that end, I’m going to grab the dominant’s reins here and tell you to shut the fuck up and stop whining. You say your goal is to make Gerri happy. Well, you know what makes her happy? I do. I get it; her happiness is the very thing that has you so afraid. You see your wife falling in love with me, and you think I’m going to take her from you. But I’m telling you, I promise, I’m happy just how things are. I’m glad both you and Gerri are in my life. As long as everyone stays in their roles, things will hopefully continue as they are, which, in my estimation, are fantastic.

I hope that settles things and we can put the matter behind us, because my idea of a good time isn’t wiping your ass and soothing your frayed nerves. And your whining is really bothering Gerri. So, stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to be the slave you told Gerri you wanted to be. That’s an order.

Here’s another order: I’m going to need you to swing by sometime before Monday, because I’m having a couple buddies over for poker, and I want everything spic and span, including shampooing all the carpets. And I saw some dust on the blinds, so make sure you get those, too.

Tell your wife I can’t wait to see her tomorrow, and to wear something red. And I want you to paint her fingernails and toenails red, too. Tell her I told you that’s what I wanted.

Sir G

gandhhotspot

Re: My email to my girlfriend's cuck hubby

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:20 pm

I think a lot of submissive/sissy husbands want to feel things inside so badly that they agree to limits without really thinking them through. I think if you want this to continue then Gerri has to have some responsibility to her husband and if you want the MF/m to continue then you are the one who has to make sure they remain close and in love. Otherwise it is not cuckolding.

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:03 pm

gandhhotspot wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:20 pm
I think a lot of submissive/sissy husbands want to feel things inside so badly that they agree to limits without really thinking them through. I think if you want this to continue then Gerri has to have some responsibility to her husband and if you want the MF/m to continue then you are the one who has to make sure they remain close and in love. Otherwise it is not cuckolding.
Agreed. Arnold and Gerri sound like they need to step back and reevaluate their relationship. Otherwise this reads like a guy strongarming himself into a marriage because he is "Alpha". I don't know what Arnold wants but it doesn't sound like this is it and deriding him over being unsure about his personal boundaries rather than choosing to back off for the couple's sake is a red flag.
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

SirGinTheD
Virgin

Unread post by SirGinTheD » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Guys, this is a fantasy story. That's why I posted it in the story folder. Sorry, I'm just now seeing these responses.