Rick from High School (mostly non-fiction!)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bmanning42
Prepubescent

Rick from High School (mostly non-fiction!)

Unread post by bmanning42 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:20 pm

A story from our lifestyle days, but works as a hotwife story too. Mostly non-fictional, with some embellishments...

I had gotten back home from my morning routine of dropping the kids off at school, yoga at the gym, and lunch, when I heard our door bell ring. I was getting ready to step into the shower so I threw on my robe and headed downstairs. When I opened the front door, my jaw almost hit the floor. Standing there was someone I had not seen in over 25 years, but one that I knew very, very well. “Rick?” I asked excitedly. “Jennifer!!??” he replied. I instinctively stepped forward and gave him a quick kiss on the lips followed by an extended hug. A sly smile came across both our faces as we separated and the rush of memories came flooding back. He sheepishly pointed to a badge he was wearing, and said he was an engineer doing some work in the neighborhood for a utility company. I told him to come on in and he didn’t hesitate to step through the doorway.

Rick was the boy to whom I lost my virginity at the tender age of 16. While he may have been my first, in retrospect he was also one of the best I’d ever had. His cock was nicely above average in both length and width, without being too huge, but even better was what he could do with it. Rick could go forever back then, with an almost inhuman ability to recover. We often began the school day with some oral in his car, followed by sex after school was over and we could drive off grounds to a nearby secluded park. We also knew all the little nooks and crannies of the high school that were fuck friendly after hours. I was so sexually spoiled by him that I couldn’t resist continuing to see him even though I was dating others throughout high school and even college. Sadly, he had moved to other side of country after college for a job and I hadn’t seen him since (although I must admit I had spent more time than a married lady should have trying to track his whereabouts on Facebook, albeit unsuccessfully…)

But here he was over 25 years later standing in our entryway, and the years had done nothing to diminish my overwhelming sexual attraction to him. His only concession to time was a close-shaved head, which only made me try to imagine what it would feel like as I was holding his him as he devoured my pussy with his mouth like he used to do in his car. But I digress…He mentioned something about a notice that we should have received in the mail that they would be working in the neighborhood doing some surveying and that his company would be needing access to several front yards that upcoming week. Or something to that effect… Rick’s words were a bit of a blur, but I did vaguely remember my husband saying something about this a couple weeks ago. God, I could feel myself getting moist and my erect nipples starting to press against my robe! Somehow, I regained my wits a bit and told him of course it was fine to do anything he needed in the yard. “God it’s just so mind blowing to see you” I babbled. Not knowing what to do next, I showed him pictures of my kids and husband that were on a table near the entryway of our home, and asked him about his life. He had never married but had come close a couple of times. He wasn’t seeing anyone as he had just moved back to the area within the last 4 months and was still too busy with his new job. I’m sure I blushed as told him “too bad you aren’t making someone deliriously happy!” I asked him if he wanted anything to drink but he said he would love to but had to hit many other houses in our neighborhood, plus do some other work before he was off the clock at 4, and he was running a little behind. I insisted he come back when he was done to catch up, and he readily agreed. On his way out, I made sure my kiss goodbye would leave no doubt of how excited I was to see him again. I put my hand on the side of his cheek and gently pulled him in, and made no effort to end the kiss in a quick way, and neither did he. I could tell by the grin on his face as he left that he was going to have a hard time concentrating the rest of the day, as would I!

I immediately called my husband at work and told him who had just shown up at our door, and about our extended kiss goodbye. Hubby knew all about him and had always loved my retelling of all my youthful sexual adventures, with Rick in particular. I told him I had invited him to come back later that day and that if the situation presented itself, and I had every reason to believe it would, I’d love to fuck his brains out. This would be the first lifestyle activity that hubby wasn’t there in same room with me, so I wondered how he would feel. “Go for it, Sweetie! You have no idea how hard I am right now…”, he replied. “Can you also pick up the kids from their soccer practices at 5:30, in the event I’m occupied?”, I giggled. “Of course, and I’ll call on the way home to make sure the coast is clear! Have fun!”, he enthusiastically said. “Oh, I will,” I replied, “but one last thing babe. You know I’ve always been Ms. safety girl with all the other men I’ve been with since we’ve been in the lifestyle. Rick usually fucked me bare, and while I will ask about cleanliness, I’d really prefer he didn’t wear a condom. I want to make sure this is as good as I remember it, plus I want you to feel how slippery I am when you reclaim me tonight.” “Go for it. I trust you”, replied hubby. The moisture I had felt earlier was now a trickling stream…

The rest of the day was a bit of a daze and I could barely wait until 4! One orgasm from my shower handle after shaving my pussy (exactly like I used to in high school), and another with my Rabbit on my bed did little to satiate the over-powering desire between my legs. I didn’t even bother to get dressed and just put on my sexiest, very flimsy robe. When the doorbell finally rang a little after 4, I opened the door, and held out my hand to pull him inside. Not letting go, I closed the front door, and then pulled him in for long kiss, all without saying a word. This time I left no doubt as to where we were heading and made no effort to close my robe that had partially come open exposing a good part of one of my breasts. After a couple minutes, I dropped to my knees right in our entryway, undid his belt and zipper, pulled his jeans and underwear down, and took his partially erect cock into my mouth. God, how I used to love the feeling of surprising him with blowjobs in risky places in public and getting to feel him grow to full erection inside my mouth. Mission quickly accomplished, I stood up, and began to lead him, by his cock, up towards our master bedroom with him doing his best to walk with his jean halfway to the floor! On the way past the pictures of my husband, he finally got his first words out since arriving back, and asked about my husband. I was grinning ear to ear when I told him that I called him the minute after you left to ask if I could fuck your brains out. “Works for me!” he said. Within seconds of closing our bedroom door, I ripped off the rest of his clothes and he removed what was left of my robe. Both fully naked, the feeling of our skin touching again after so many years was electric. I could feel his warm, fully erect perfect cock pressing against my stomach. He dropped to his knees and placed his mouth on my pussy and began to kiss and lick it, like he had so many times before. Within seconds I was bucking as he brought wave after wave of pleasure to my aching clit and pussy. When I couldn’t stand his cock not being in me any longer, I gently pulled him up and led him over to the bed where we lay down. Kissing deeply and passionately some more, he moved on top of me. I offered no resistance as I felt his cock rubbing against my now soaking vaginal lips, lubricating it for entry. I spread my legs wide in a V and reached down to guide the tip of his bare cock to where it had been so long ago, totally skipping the discussion about condoms. New waves of pleasure washed over my body as he slowly pushed his way in. I know he could feel how wet I was, particularly as he was bareback. Once all in, he began to thrusting, slowly gaining momentum. I must have had 3 thundering orgasms just in that position alone, I can’t even recall all the positions we fucked in that afternoon, but we hit all of our old favorites. His stamina thankfully was still world class. After what felt like an hour of utter carnal pleasure, I could feel he was ready to come by the sounds he made that I still remembered. “I want to feel you explode inside me” I instructed and I made no effort to remove his cock as his orgasm began. I could feel the pulsing as he began releasing the load of semen inside me, and I arched my back to meet his thrusts and allow him go as deep as possible, cumming again myself.

We both collapsed on the bed rolling over into a spoon position, with his cock still mostly inside me, to recover our strength. Every minute or so I would slowly move my hips which kept his cock mostly semi-hard. When we both had caught our breath, I began to move my hips without stopping to let him know I was ready for more, and within just a short while he was back to full strength, although this session he would be pushing his cum even deeper into me with each thrust.

After what must have been at least another 30 minutes and several orgasms later, the bedside phone rang. I knew it had to be hubby on his way home with the kids. “I want your cock in me as I talk with my husband and kids” I told Rick. I then told hubby that I was almost done, but not quite and could he take the kids to a drive though or something. “10-4!”, he excitedly replied. I smiled as I thought of how creative he would have to be when the kids asked what mommy was busy doing.

I told Rick that as much as I’d love to stay in his arms all night, I had about 15 minutes until the family is home and I’d probably prefer not to send the kids into therapy if they were to me naked in bed with you. We laughed and he began to gather his clothes that were strewn around the room. I stayed naked as we held hands and walked to front door, and I could feel his cum starting to work its way down my leg. We kissed some more and amazingly, I could feel his cock getting hard again through his jeans. While my pussy had been fully satiated, my mouth had more to give, even though I knew hubby and kids could be coming down the street any moment. I again dropped to my knees to reward the “one cock that got away”, which is how I always secretly had thought of him. Thankfully the excitement of the moment got to Rick and I was swallowing his load within just a couple minutes. I pulled his pants back up, and we kissed one last time with my back pinned against the front door. I then tried to hide behind the door as I playfully pushed him out, but said “I hope you have more work to do in the neighborhood”. He smiled and said “I’ll be here all week!”

Within minutes of his car pulling away, I heard the phone ring. As I walked over to answer, I could feel Rick’s cum continuing to drip down my leg. It was hubby checking in to let me know they had picked up some food and were headed home. “I’ve got lots to tell you, and I can’t wait to see you “ I gushed, as I headed upstairs to clean myself up and throw some clothes on…

More to come…

jrobb
Experienced

Re: Rick from High School (mostly non-fiction!)

Unread post by jrobb » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am

Mmmmmmmmm, lucky Rick! Lucky hubby, and hotwife, too!

JR

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Did you become pregnant from Rick?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bmanning42
Prepubescent

Unread post by bmanning42 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am

no pregnancy. She was on birth control back then, and used condoms strictly for std protection.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Too bad
Pregnancy would have been nice.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 pm

What a lovely surprise for her, oh and for you. I hope she felt really fucked at the end of the week.

Featherandstrap
Prepubescent

Unread post by Featherandstrap » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Very passionate tryst i loved your retelling of the chance remeeting with Rick. Thanks for the story. 👍😁