First Time - I Still Can't Believe How Hot

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OneLove+You
Prepubescent

First Time - I Still Can't Believe How Hot

Unread post by OneLove+You » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:44 pm

I don’t want to talk much about how my wife and I got to this point. If you’re reading this, you probably know the basics already anyway. I realized I have a very strong desire to see my wife with another man. She hasn’t had sex with a different man in 20 years and has a fantasy to have sex with stranger. We talked about it and carefully decided to let it happen. She finds the guy. He’s middle-aged, our age or maybe a little bit younger. He’s a big, well built man. Like us, he’s married and has grown kids. We plan the evening and reserve two adjoining hotel rooms, one for us - and the other for him. I remind her that we can stop this at any time . . . and I’m fine with that. I understand that this is my desire and might not be hers.

In the weeks leading up to this, my wife and I are very amorous. We don't talk much about what we have planned to do, but once the plans are made I feel like there’s a quiet excitement building. Maybe its because there’s a new level of trust and shared experience, but strangely I feel closer to her. It’s going to be something special and unusual and in the weeks leading up to it we’ve both been trying to ready ourselves, mentally and physically. We are both getting exercise and eating less, drinking a lot less. She looks amazing.

Things line up and we finally plan the date. On the night we are to meet, my wife is dressed beautifully in a simple dark dress that shows off her beautiful slender figure and small breasts. She’s wearing perfume and a pearl necklace and small gold earrings. I asked her to let me help pick out her underwear. She’s in a sheer, nearly see through bra with matching panties. She also has cut her hair short and has it pulled back behind her ears, which shows off her delicate neck and shoulders. She’s truly beautiful. We meet him in the hotel bar and have a quick drink. He’s nice and has a goofy sense of humor, but we’re all a bit nervous and excited. After some small talk, we all decide it’s time to go up.

I make a point of giving her the key card, and she then gives it to him and tells him the room number. He leaves first. We wait a few minutes and then leave for our room.

In our room, my wife and I don’t say much. We begin to disrobe and I slowly unzip my wife and help her out of her dress. She looks amazing in the underwear, which she leaves on. We kiss and her skin is soft and warm. She’s obviously aroused and there’s a flush of color in her cheeks and neck. I hand her a white robe from the closet which she puts on. I take my clothes off and put one on too. We kiss. We lay down on the bed for a moment and I go down on her. She’s obviously very aroused and wet already, but I’m just teasing her. Before she comes I pull her up and off the bed.

Moment of truth now. I’ve already told her that it’s up to her to go through the door to the adjoining room. She knows we can leave now and have a good laugh later on. But she also knows that I want her to go through the door.

The plan we’ve discussed is this: she’s to go into his room first. I’ll wait ten minutes, and then I’ll come in too. When she goes into the room the choice is hers. She can walk in and turn around, or she can do anything she wants with him, alone, for ten minutes. The only condition is that she won’t make him finish immediately.

That ten minutes is going to be a very long but exquisite wait for me. I’ll then enter the room. When we’re in the room with him, we don’t need to say anything to each other. Also, I’m not going to join them - unless my wife asks. She can ignore me; I want her to feel totally uninhibited. She’s there to get fucked very hard by another man and I’m there to watch her.

It’s time now. She takes a deep breath and smiles at me. She moves to the door. I open the door slowly for her and she walks through. I hear him say something and the door closes. I start to wait. I think about what’s happening in the next room. The feeling is difficult to describe. It’s intense sexual excitement on an entirely different level. I feel no anger or shame whatsoever, just excitement. My heart is pounding. I remember when I was about to lose my virginity at 16 when my neighbor’s beautiful young wife invited me to visit her in the morning. I woke in the dark and waited 4 hours for daylight and for her husband to leave for work. (True story.) It is something like that. Sexual excitement, anxiety and joy all mixed together.

I’m waiting. I haven't even touched myself and I’m already rock hard, and my balls ache. I think about what she’s doing and what it must feel like for her. I also have to say this; I feel really happy for her. She’s been such good wife to me and this is going to make her feel so fucking good. My ear is pressed to the door and I hear her moaning.

The ten minutes finally pass, and I quietly slip into the room. The room is dim, illuminated by a single lamp and is very warm. They are standing pressed together, kissing deeply. He’s naked and fully aroused. He’s quite a bit taller than me and broad shouldered. He has the thick torso of a middle aged man, but his stomach is flat and muscular, and she looks beautiful and delicate in his arms - and I do feel a flash of jealousy. She is pressed against him, her panties are off and she’s nude from the waist down. She’s kissing his chest and stroking his stomach and thick cock with her hands.

She pushes him back towards the bed and has him sit on the edge. She moves to her knees in front of him and his legs are wide open. He is fully erect and thick. She slowly works him with her hands and then she runs her lips and tongue over the wide head of his cock. She starts taking him deeply into her mouth. His cock is engorged in her mouth and she’s lost in ecstasy as she goes down on him. I’m so excited I can hardly breath. I feel my heart pounding so hard in my chest I can nearly hear it. I’m nearly about to come just watching this; I’m afraid if I even touch myself I will come immediately. I sit on the opposite bed and watch them from just a few feet away.

My wife absolutely loves to give head, and she's really digging this guy. Just when I think he’s about to come, my wife has him stand and she lays down on the bed in front of him, on her back, with her head back over the side of the mattress. This is the most intense sexual position. She maneuvers him so that he’s straddling her upside down face and she grabs his hips, pulls him forward and he enters her mouth again. He unclasps her bra from the front. Her breasts, pink nipples and neck are fully exposed. She slides her hands around behind his hips, her hands on his ass, and pulls him towards into deeply into her mouth. She then takes one hand and begins to pump his thick cock pulling him into her throat. She’s softly moaning. I can hardly breathe as I watch them. He’s breathing hard, his legs start trembling and I’m amazed he’s not coming yet.

He then motions her to get up and moves her onto her hands and knees on the bed. He gets onto the bed behind her. He carefully pushes her shoulders down, and opens her legs. He lays his thick penis between the white round cheeks of her ass. He very slowly enters her vagina, hands on her hips. It hurts for a second and she motions him to stop - and then go slow. Her eyes are closed as he moves slowly, pushing deeply into her. She’s beautiful, and he starts to thrust fully into her. He moves faster and harder into her. He moves his hands from her hips to her breasts and then to her shoulders, pulling her back.

I can feel the heat from their bodies and the smell of sex. He then moves up onto his feet, knees bent and legs wide open - and straddles her ass as he pumps hard downward into her, slowly pulling nearly out with each long stroke. He has one hand on the small of her back and the other supporting himself against the wall. He is sweating and his cock is thick and fully engorged. She’s coming hard now and her face and neck are flushed pink and she’s moaning into the pillow. And he begins to come now fucking her deeply and slowly. He thrusts his entire length into her, his semen filling her and dripping down the inside of her thighs.

I’m dizzy and feel like I’ve been fucking for hours. It’s been about 15 minutes. They come apart and lay there catching their breath, and we’re all laughing.

A few minutes later, my wife and I have gone back to our room where we shower and she finishes me with her hands. I come immediately for what seems like minutes. For the next month, we both feel like we’re in heat.

We never see him again. This thing was amazing and we may or may not ever repeat it - but I’m very glad we did it. People may judge, but I really don’t care. I know I love my wife and watching her have such pleasure (in a safe and consensual environment yada yada) made her happy and also fulfilled some deep and very primal need that I have. Three people go into a room, they do something private, three people come out. Hell, its more complicated to make a sandwich! Peace out you crazy kids!

chriswood
Prepubescent

Re: First Time - I Still Can't Believe How Hot

Unread post by chriswood » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 pm

I really enjoyed reading this, what an amazing first experience!

amayzed

Unread post by amayzed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Very nicely written. I felt a flash of jealousy as you did while I was reading it.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Just a great story

OneLove+You
Prepubescent

Unread post by OneLove+You » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Thanks! I just want to know if this got your rocks off. Let me know, readers!

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:24 am

Hell yes it did!

wjp
Virgin

Unread post by wjp » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:34 pm

yes

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 am

A good read, well written. But I have to ask: completely true? embellished? or fiction?

If you don't want to reveal the answer in the thread then you could PM me

OneLove+You
Prepubescent

Unread post by OneLove+You » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:23 pm

I do think that quite a few the stories here in the Library are fiction. Especially some that I've read that were supposedly written by women. I think that some guys may be getting into hotwife roleplay - which I think is totally great. Take it for what it is. A story is all in the telling. As for what I wrote, I've omitted a lot but all basically true. My wife and I were both pretty ready for this (to my surprise), so it progressed pretty quickly. But mostly we just got lucky and found the right guy, and most importantly the chemistry was really good. Also, I truly did lose my virginity like that. That's a good story too, but probably not for this forum (unless the husband snuck back into the house and hid in the closet - LOL!).

OneLove+You
Prepubescent

Unread post by OneLove+You » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 pm

I do think that quite a few the stories here in the Library are fiction. Especially some that I've read that were supposedly written by women. I think that some guys may be getting into hotwife roleplay - which I think is totally great. Take it for what it is. A story is all in the telling. As for what I wrote, I've omitted a lot but all basically true. My wife and I were both pretty ready for this (to my surprise), so it progressed pretty quickly. But mostly we just got lucky and found the right guy, and most importantly the chemistry was really good. Also, I truly did lose my virginity like that. That's a good story too, but probably not for this forum (unless the husband snuck back into the house and hid in the closet - LOL!).

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 pm

A nice read, glad it all went so well for the three of you. You guys sound like you have it all worked out well and nobody has a right to criticise either of you. Its my experience that new hotwives only get more attractive with the fun times they have, regardless of age. Good luck, I hope she decides she would like another one or two adventures.

Kranks71
Virgin

Unread post by Kranks71 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 am

My heart was beating fast as I was reading! Lol