Girlfriend and I Swapped House Keys, Homes and Husbands

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Girlfriend and I Swapped House Keys, Homes and Husbands

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 am

My girlfriend and I went out for dinner and drinks, just girl’s night out and playful fun. After a couple drinks and feeling horny we decided to swap homes for the night. It seems we have been wondering what each others husband was like in bed. She gave me her keys and I gave her mine without telling our husbands what we were up to. Each of us called our husbands and tell them how horny we were, that we were on hour way home and that we expect to get some good sex when we got home.

We also text various body parts throughout the night just to make sure they were totally in the mood for some fun. At the end of the night I went to her home and she went to mine. She text her husband she was coming in and he should be in bed ready for her and I text with the same message to my husband, told him I was wet. I entered the home, took my clothes off leaving only my bra and undies on then entered the bedroom where my friends husband was naked under the sheets with a hard-on.

The look of horror and shock on the poor man’s face that turned it a look of anticipation after which he said, you girls are crazy, come here. We fucked for most of the night before falling asleep and it was a wonderful change. The next morning we meet up for brunch, exchanged wives and crib notes. Apparently my husband said it is about damn time on seeing my girlfriend, he often wondered and think about what it would be like. She said she was properly fucked and enjoyed it. It was one of those things that was not planned, we had no idea that was how the night would end. We had gone out for drinks and dinner many times, laughed, chat and get drunk before going home but this was the best idea yet.

I love my friends husband's cock and my friend loved my husband's cock and we are all closer friends for the experience.

CoupleInLubbock
Prepubescent

Re: Girlfriend and I Swapped House Keys, Homes and Husbands

Unread post by CoupleInLubbock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Great story!
A hard dick has no conscience.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Did you ever have any follow up encounters? [Great story!!]
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Great story. You should continue on the adventure. It would be very interesting

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:24 pm

It’s been awhile since we heard from you! Great story. Has there been any more swapping since then? Don’t stay away tooo long

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:05 am

That incident only happened once, since they went back home to the UK. However, a couple months ago, her hubby came to New York for a business trip, he was only staying in NYC for one night. My friend called me from the UK to ask if I could take care of him. So, my husband and I met him at the hotel for dinner and drinks, it has been a while since they moved back home, and we had lots to talk about, like how NYC changed. The thing is, he did not know that I was spending the night with him. He was both shocked and pleased when my husband kissed me goodnight and left me at the bar with him.

He asked me if his wife knew about this and I told him it was her idea for me to take care of you. He went on to say how she knows him well. The next morning, we both called his wife to thank her. I called to let her know he did on proper job. This Christmas my husband and I are heading home to the UK to visit family and it will be great to meet up with them again. Hey, we only live but once!