My ex-wife from my perspective

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goyse

Re: My ex-wife from my perspective

Unread post by goyse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:43 am

My ex-wife Chapter 43 - Trying to put things right with Sue Part 1.

We were up and on the way early the next morning. We had another ex-lover of my wife’s to talk to. We had invited him to have breakfast with us before he went off to work. Marg seemed too keen to get moving earlier than we needed to and I wondered why. The answer came when she asked could we stop at the pharmacy before breakfast.

I pulled up and as she went to get out of the car I offered a wrapped packet to her asking “Is this what you were going to purchase?”

“What is it?”

“It’s the morning-after pill.”

“What the hell are you doing with that?”

“Sue had heaps of them and I stole a few off her some time ago. I carry them with me when I travel. You never know when someone might need a lifeline.”

“I wouldn’t call it a lifeline. Maybe call it not a lifeline.”

“It’s a lifeline alright. Some women make mistakes and their life as they know it would end without something like this. Was that what you were after?”

“Yes, the risk is small but better to make sure.”

“You’ll find three in there. I put the package together for you last night after Julie’s phone call. You know that Julie wants to listen in to us tonight? How do you feel about that?”

“Oh shit, that would be really something. The thought of it makes me feel horny. Are you sure that she won’t get upset or angry hearing us together?”

“I don’t know for sure but she often saw me with Lyn and it never upset her. She will probably want to spend some time with you when we get home. Are you prepared for that?”

“Prepared, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

We arrived at our destination. We entered and took a seat away from the staff which would allow us to talk without being overheard or disturbed. Shortly after we sat down Jeff entered. He was a tall chap and well built. He identified me and came across and took his seat.

I introduced him to Marg then went ahead and told him that I had been aware for some time that he had slept with my wife, Sue. Initially, like all the others he denied it. I then explained that this was not about retribution or anything like that, I simply was enquiring as to how it came about. I then told him that anything that he told me would remain confidential and would never be used against him in any way.

He denied everything for a while at which time Marg chipped in and told him that Sue had told her about him so there could be no doubt. He still refused to talk. Marg then addressed me and said, “It’s sad that a man makes a simply mistake and because he won’t talk to the ladies husband his wife has to be told. It’ll be very difficult for his wife, Goyse.”

“Hold on, you can’t tell my wife.”

“If you give us what we want there will be no need to tell her but we mean business so if you don’t talk there will be consequences, mark my word!”

“So what do you need to know?”

I cut in at that stage, “All we want to know off you Jeff is how you came to get with my wife. Who told you she was available and who organized it.”

“It was a blond lady. I think her name was Linda or maybe Lyn, something like that. She looked a lot like you Marg but she had blond hair. She was married to a guy that I knew called Jon who worked up north with me for a while when I was up there.”

“What, she just came up to you and told you about Sue. That doesn’t make sense.”

“No, I was out having a few drinks and there were some people dancing. I spotted Lyn so I went over and asked her to dance. I knew that her husband was away so I thought she may be interested in being lonely and all so as we danced I made a point of rubbing up against her. I knew her old man was not very big so I thought if she felt a decent piece of meat she might take me home with her. She’s a horny looking bitch.”

He continued and we let him talk.

“When we sat down I put it straight to her. She said that she had a boyfriend who looked after her when her husband was away but said that I might be able to help her out by keeping his wife satisfied. She went on to say that I had to be really cagey to get into her pants. She told me that her husband gets off on men with big cocks fucking his wife.”

“She said that?”

“Yes, She set up a meeting for us. I was to wine her and dine her for a day or two before putting the heavies on her. It worked like a charm. On the third day, I booked a motel and we fucked from when her husband went to work until when he came home. It went on for several weeks. One day she came along and told me it was over. I asked her why and she told me that I was getting too attached.”

“So she broke it off?” He nodded to confirm what he said.

“I’m sorry mate. I thought that I was doing you a favor. You know there are quite a few husbands who like other men to screw their wives. They get off on it. I thought you might be one of those. The way Lyn told it you were screwing her anyway.”

“Okay, Jeff. No need to worry about it now. It’s all history. You’ve done the right thing. You only did what you thought was acceptable at that time. We appreciate you being honest with us.”

“Can I ask a question?”

“Sure, we’ll answer it if we can.”

“Did you let her go out with other men or was she cheating on you?”

“I knew she was sleeping with other men but I didn’t want her to and I didn’t get off on it.”

“What about the other blond, Lyn, were you screwing her.”

“Lyn and I were good friends. Eventually with what Sue was doing, Lyn and I ended up having sex.”

“How did you know about me?”

“The walls have ears, Jeff. In a relatively small town, nothing is secret.”

“Shit, do you think my wife knows?”

“When I want someone to tell me something, I just ask them. Perhaps you should ask her if she knows.”

“Fuck, she would kill me.”

“Well, you’re still alive so she must not know.”

Jeff left for work and Marg and I sat back and had another coffee or two. Out of the blue Marg asked, “Do you think his wife knows?”

“Yep, I know she does.”

“You know. How do you know?”

“She came over when Sue was out skating and told me that my wife and her husband were having an affair and asked me could I put a stop to it.”

“Fuck, she knew and she didn’t tell him.”

“No, I told her not to. I told her that every man strays sometime during their marriage. If the wife made a big scene it usually destroyed the marriage. If however, the wife ignored it, after a while he would come home and his guilt would make him more attentive to the wife and it would never happen again.”

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re a con artist?”

“Yep, you have.”

“That’s right I have haven’t I. Just goes to show that I got it right the first time.”

“Cheeky bitch, have you been fucked today?”

“No, you woke up too late but I’ll get you tonight.”

“Why wait that long. Do we have anything else to do this morning?”

“Come on lets go. Pay the beautiful, sexy lady. I saw you looking her up and down earlier. You don’t need her. You have me.”

“Maybe I could have you both.”

“Do you want me to pay the bill for you? I saw her checking me out earlier. She would come back to the motel after work if I asked her to.”

“I think I should pay the bill, Marg. You could get me into bad trouble with Julie.”

When I went over to pay, the lady asked me who my friend was. I told her we were in town on business and she was my assistant. She went on to say that my assistant was very attractive and told me that she would love to meet her. I took a piece of paper and scribbled down the motel and room number and told her to come over after work if she wanted to.

When we got to the car, Marg asked, “What were you talking about with the lady.”

“I was telling her that you wanted to screw her and she will be over later to take you up on it.”

“Yea and elephants will fly.”

“We’ll see. By the way, her name is Susan.”

“How do you know that?”

“She had a name tag on her top.”

“Oh, I didn’t notice.”

“Obviously, you were not looking at her tits like I was then.”

“No, I was looking at her face and eyes.”

“What color were they.”

“Her eyes were green.”

“Were they, I didn’t notice.”

“So what size were her tits?”

“About this big.” I held my hands out about four inches from my chest.

We drove back to the motel. I stripped off and climbed under the covers. Marg did the same. I placed two condoms on the side table.

“What are they for?”

“I think Susan wants to make love with you but just in case I need to be prepared.”

“She’s really coming over then.”

“Yep, I think she is calling someone to do her shift for her right now if I’m any judge of people.”

“But you told Julie that you would not cheat on her.”

“I have every intention of keeping my promise but in the heat of the moment no matter who you are we can sometimes get carried away. I don’t want to take anything back to Julie that can harm her in any way.”

“Why would you think that way?”

“She works at a food outlet that serves hundreds of people every day and she tried to pick you and me up. If she is doing that all the time there is a risk. This may be just a one of but we have to be sure before we trust it.”

“Okay, I understand.”

Just then there was a light knock on the door. I jumped up and put on my shorts to open the door.

“Susan, come in.”

“I asked one of my mates to cover for me so I came early.”

“That’s great. Marg this is Susan.”

“Hi, Susan, glad you could join us. We were just having a rest. Drop your top and shorts and climb under the covers with me.”

Susan did exactly as Marg asked. I saw her look at the condoms as she climbed into the bed. I had put them there to show her that we were about to have sex. I excused myself and went to the toilet. While I was there I called Julie.

“Hello, Julie speaking.”

“Hi, Julie, are you alone.”

“Yes, I’m in your office.”

“Marg has a friend with her in bed. Did you want to listen?”

“What if someone walks in?”

“Quickly tell Ronny that you have a personal call which may take up to an hour and tell her you are going to lock the office door.”

“Okay.”

“I heard talking in the background and then Julie came back on.”

“Who’s the man with Marg?”

“It’s not a man.”

“What about you? Are you going to fuck both of them?”

“Do you want me to?”

“I’m not sure. She is a stranger. You would have to use a condom.”

“Yes, of course. Do you want me to? If you are unsure, I won’t.”

“Fuck, you’re making me horny as fuck now.”

“That’s why the office door is locked. No one will disturb you because Ronny knows it’s a personal call. She probably has guessed what you are doing. She will tell everyone who comes that you are out.”

“Can you leave the phone on the bedside table so I can listen?”

“Yes, of course. Her name is Susan. She is built. As a guess, I would say she is thirty-six, twenty-four, and thirty-six. She just oozes sex. You would really like her. She kept looking at Marg. There was a really strong attraction there.”

“You’re keeping them waiting.”

“You haven’t answered the question.”

“Of course you can fuck her. Do you really think that I would say no?”

“I’ve already told you that I will not go behind your back. If you said no then it wouldn’t happen.”

“You really mean that don’t you?”

“Of course I mean it. If you told me that I couldn’t sleep with Marg or Susan then I wouldn’t join them. You are more important to me than an hour or so of sex with Marg or with some sexy stranger.”

“I love you, Goyse.”

“Yes, I know and I love you too. Now I’m going out and will put the phone down as close as possible.”

I went back out to the bedroom. The girls were hugging and kissing. They had a sheet covering them. Each had a hand out of sight and I took a guess at where they were. I sat on the edge of the bed and placed the phone on the bedside table.

Marg broke the kiss and loudly asked, “Is it okay for him to join us, Julie?” I placed the phone on loudspeaker.

“Yes, it’s okay as long as I can listen. He has to be protected though.”

“What about you, Susan, are you okay if Goyse joins us?”

“I had hoped he would, Yes.”

“Alright, Julie, sit back and listen carefully. I’ve got a very wet pussy here and I want to lick it dry for Susan. Susan turn around. Get rid of the sheet, Goyse.”

Susan swung around into the sixty nine position. She had a leg either side of Marg who was now lying down on her back looking straight up at Susan’s crotch.

“Wow, that’s a nice looking pussy you have there, Susan. You’re wet girl. Are you always that wet or do I turn you on.”

“You have a man’s wife listening over the phone to us making love. You have him standing there with a seven inch cock sticking straight up in the air and you’re wondering why I’m wet. Stop talking and put that tongue of yours to work.”

Marg did exactly what she was asked to do. Susan was making sounds like a cat purring except louder than any cat I had ever heard. Marg knew her business. I guess from making love to Cherie for many years she had learned a thing or two. I watched closely, trying to pick up a few things that might be useful to Julie and me when I returned home.

“What’s that noise like a vibrator, Goyse?” It was Julie. I was so involved in watching the girls making love that I had forgotten that she could only hear sounds. She didn’t know what was happening unless someone told her.

“That’s Susan, Julie. She’s purring like a big cat. You know how when a cat purrs its body vibrates with the sound. That’s what Susan is doing. She seems to be in another world. Marg is working on her clit. It’s big but much smaller than Lyn’s. Where Lyn’s stands proud all the time, Susan’s was hidden until Marg found it.”

“Is Susan working on Marg?”

“No, she seems to be too far gone to do that.”

“Oh, shit, I wish I was there with you. What are you doing?”

“I’m just sitting on the side of the bed watching. They are too involved for me to take part. I’m happy to just watch.”

“That doesn’t sound too exciting. Why don’t you get Susan to suck you?”

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes, take the phone with you. Push your cock under her face she will know what to do with it.”

I picked up the phone and moved over on the bed and placed my cock next to Susan’s mouth. Without hesitation she opened her mouth for me. She started sucking but she wasn’t very good at it.

“What’s happening, Goyse?”

“You were right, Susan is sucking me. I can feel her moans through my penis. It feels good.”

“Don’t hold back, Goyse. Give it to her. Flood her mouth.”

“I don’t think she would like that, Julie. She is only taking me half in. Susan doesn’t seem very experienced.”

“Then teach her how to do it. Hold her head and push it down her throat. Make sure you pull back each time to allow her to breathe.”

“She’ll puke on me.”

“Try it and see. If she is excited she should be okay.”

I took hold of her head and thrust down her throat. I felt her reflux response and pulled back. Up till then her eyes had been closed but now they were wide open. I heard her mumble something.

“What was that?”

“I said, try again. I’ll be alright.”

“Swallow as I push it in. You will find it helps.”

She mumbled something which I understood to be “Okay”. I thrust down her neck again. This time I felt her swallow and there was no reflux. I set up a pattern of thrust in, hold then withdraw. Once she had regained her breath, I repeated the sequence. I wasn’t really into it but for Julie's sake I said, “That’s great, Susan. Keep it up and I’ll blow my load right down your throat.”

When I said it there were two big groans. The loudest and longest one came from the phone. Julie was having an orgasm. She must have been masturbating in my office. I made a mental note to check the office chair when I got back. The other one came from Susan. I felt that one. This lady had the ability to vibrate her body as she moaned and groaned. It didn’t finish there.

I felt her body start to convulse. She was thrusting down onto Marg. From where I was I could see her squirt her juices all over Marg’s face.

“Ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh,” she voiced in harmony with her ejections.

Her body gradually lost its poise and she slumped down onto Marg. I pulled my cock from her mouth before I choked her with it.

“I had better get back to work. I think they are looking for me.” It was Julie. With her orgasm over her attention to business returned.

“Wash up in the private office washroom before you go out, Julie.”

“Okay, I’ll talk to you tonight. Remember to use a condom.”

“No worries. I love you.”

“I love you too. Thanks for doing that for me. I’ve been frustrated with you away over there.”

“We’ll be home in a couple of days. Marg and I will fly in late afternoon. I’ll ask her to spend the night with us before I run her home.”

“Oh, that will be nice.”

I put the phone down. When I looked up, Marg was smiling at me. I knew that smile. She was waiting for me. She rolled the slack body of Susan away from her and sat up to take me in her arms. Susan just lay there with a big grin on her face. She looked exhausted.

Marg as she always did started with a long hard kiss. As she kissed me she pulled me down over the top of her. My rock hard cock aligned perfectly with her pussy. She guided me to her entrance then slid the head of my cock up and down her slit to get it to open up. I pushed slowly inside her. She was very wet so all I had to do was to push that little bit harder to slide all the way inside her.

I heard and felt that moan that I was so familiar with as I bottomed out. That moan told me that I was up against her cervix. When we were both very turned on, I always found her cervix. I started a slow rhythm of full-length strokes. She matched my movements perfectly and her moans matched her movements.

“I love you, Goyse. You should have left Sue to come with me all those years ago. Both our lives would have been very different now if you had.”

“You’re probably right, Marg but it’s too late to look back now.”

“It would still work.”

“I have Julie and you have Cherie.”

“They could both join us. Cherie loves you as much as I do. Julie likes a little pussy occasionally. The four of us would all be happy together.”

“Come on, Marg. Julie has trusted you to come over here with me. I told her that she could trust you. Don’t make us look like we can’t be trusted together?”

“You can’t blame a girl for trying can you.”

“Marg, I know we are beautiful together but we have had our chance and we let it slip away from us. Its Cherie’s and Julie’s turn now. We can still be good friends and if the girls allow us to, we may ever make love occasionally. You can’t relive the past, Marg and neither can I.”

All the while I was stroking into her and she was lifting up to meet my every stroke. I was hard but I had no desire to reach orgasm. It seemed that Marg felt the same way.

“Make it last for me, Goyse. It feels so good. I don’t want it to end.”

We continued like that for a long time. I felt a movement on the bed and realized that I had completely forgotten Susan. I glanced her way and saw her lying there stroking her pussy. She saw me look and smiled and blew me a kiss. I thought, “you’re going to be sorry, Susan if you want my cock because it is only for Marg today.”

We continued on. I felt Susan move again and when I looked she had got up and was making her way to the bathroom. I guess she must have felt left out. Marg must have seen her go as well because she quietly said. “We should finish soon because I think Susan is going to leave.”

“Okay, can you cum?”

“Yes, if you increase the pace a little. I have been close for a long time now.”

I stepped up the pace. I knew that I wouldn’t last long once I did so. Marg started to thrust more urgently at me. Shortly afterwards, I felt a pulse in her pussy.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck, ooohhh ffffuuucckkkk, I’m cuummminnnngg, Goyse. I love you, cum with me, pllleeeeaaassse.”

I didn’t need any other invitation because I was already there. I shot seven or eight massive spurts of sperm into her with an “aaaahhh” to match each one.

As we settled down, we lay back looking at the ceiling for some time. I had nothing to say. I was a little worried about Marg saying that she wanted to get back with me full time. I didn’t want anything to come between Julie and me.

“I’m sorry, Goyse.”

“Sorry, why? That was probably one of the best fucks we have ever had and we have had some good ones before today.”

“I’m sorry to put you under pressure as I did earlier.”

“Did you want it? Did you mean it?”

“Yes, why?”

“If you wanted it and you meant it then you have nothing to be sorry about. The only way that you could ever know what I wanted was to ask me. If things were even slightly different, I would have given you a different answer but Julie and I are too good together. I can’t let go of that Marg.”

“I know. You won’t tell her will you?”

“Is there a reason why I should tell her, Marg.?”

“See, that’s why I love you so much. You always protect us all no matter who we are or what we do. I really hope that Julie lets Cherie and I spend a few nights with you.”

“We’ll see, Marg. Time will tell.”

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye and realized that Susan had been listening to us. She moved over to the bed once she knew that we had seen her. She came to me first. I sat up and she put her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. She then moved around to Marg and did the same to her.

“I have to go now but I was hoping to be able to come back tonight. Maybe we could go out to dinner together?”

“That sounds fine. What do you think, Marg?”

“Oh yes, definitely.”

“So till tonight then.”

“Yes, until tonight.” Marg and I returned in unison.

It was two o’clock. Marg and I had finished our work. We knew what we came to find out. Lyn had been manipulating Sue. I knew that she had tried to manipulate me on a couple of occasions as well but she had failed. Sue, it seemed was not the manipulating controller that I had understood her to be. Sure she had manipulated but it was likely to be under Lyn’s guidance.

Lyn had supplied me with many of the names of the men that Sue had been having affairs with. It never ever occurred to me to question how she knew the names. I simply assumed that Sue told her who they were. She knew the names because she was the instigator of Sue’s affairs. I would never know how much more there was to it but I knew enough to know that I had to meet with Sue and tell her what I knew and maybe to say, “I’m Sorry for mistrusting you.”

Susan came around that night and she and Marg made love again. I sat back and watched them. Susan was a very sensual woman. Under different circumstances, I would enjoy making love with her but those circumstances didn’t exist at that time. I had Julie’s permission but that was not enough. I felt that to do so would be a breach of faith to Julie.

You might say that I had already done that with Marg so it didn’t matter but that is not correct. When Julie sent Marg with me, she knew that Marg would try to make love to me. In Julie’s mind, Marg was the way that she prevented me from straying and meeting someone like Susan. Julie didn’t know me well enough yet to know that if she had said no, behave yourself, I would have done so.

I was invited to join Susan and Marg but I simply said that I was happy to watch. They went on for about two hours. I was starting to get bored when Susan said, “I had better go. I have the early shift tomorrow.”

I looked at her and replied, “Today, you mean.”

“Oh fuck, I have to go.” She was out of bed, gave us both a kiss and was out the door within thirty second. Marg laughed and said, “Come here big boy. I have something for you.”

She did and I enjoyed it.

We flew out just before midday that day and landed at Perth airport around five o’clock. Julie met us as we walked out of the plane. She kissed us both and then said, “Let’s get out of here. I’m horny as hell and need both of you tonight. You’ll stay, won’t you Marg.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Goyse told me that you have a big tongue and you love the taste of pussy.”

Hhhmmmm, did Goyse tell you that I also like to lick my boyfriend’s lover’s pussy clean for him.”

“That’s the girl. I don’t mind a bit of that myself. Maybe we’ll have to toss a coin to find out who goes first.”

“The last woman to tell me to go first ended up having his baby.”

“You never know, it could happen again, if you play your cards right.”

“I think you and I are going to become very good friends, Marg.”

“I think I’d like that, Julie. I think I really would. Perhaps it’s about time you met my partner, Cherie as well.”

I drove home that night. Julie and Marg sat together in the back. There was not enough light to know what they were doing but I did see them kissing and there was a lot of moaning from Julie. When we got home, they took turns with me. Julie insisted that she go first. I knew what she was thinking. Whenever I had sex with two women I always finished with the second one. There was no mention of protection even though Julie had told me that it needed to be used while we were away.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12 am

My ex-wife Chapter 44 - Trying to put things right with Sue Part 2.

Marg and I had travelled east to investigate if Lyn, Marg’s sister had been manipulating Sue to cheat on me. What we found horrified me. Every person that was involved who was willing to talk to us told a similar story. Lyn had been setting up liaisons for Sue with a huge number of men.

This information did not take responsibility away from Sue. It was Sue who was meeting those men. It was Sue who was having sex with them and sleeping with them. What it did show though was that while Lyn was pretending to be my faithful friend and at a later stage my lover she was manipulating me and she was manipulating Sue.

Unfortunately, I had on many occasions accused my wife, Sue of manipulating others including Lyn to allow her to continue her cheating ways. Not all those accusations were put to Sue but they were firmly embedded in my mind such that it affected the way in which I dealt with her. Had I been a wake up to Lyn and not so trusting, I may have been able to put an end to it all which may have saved our marriage. In this way, I was intricately involved in the failure of the marriage. Sue must have known that my trust in Lyn was misplaced. Perhaps she may even have tried to tell me but I was so sure that Lyn was trustworthy that I would not have listened.

This train of thought was broken by Julie who asked me if I was coming to bed. I had been sitting in the room that Julie had set aside as my office after returning from the airport where Marg and I had flown in that evening. Julie and Marg had been so involved in female chatter that I had taken the time to go to my office to think out what I should do about what we now understood.

I was sitting in the dark when Julie entered. She was not surprised that I had not turned the light on because she knew that my thought processes worked better in the dark. She had become accustomed in the short time that we had lived together to find me sitting with the lights out.

“Okay honey, I’ll be right in. You and Marg go ahead. I’ll join you in five.”

“Don’t be too long. I’ve been missing you.”

“I’ve been missing you to, honey. I’m just having a little trouble coming to terms with my foolishness. Lyn had me totally fooled.”

“She had us all fooled. No sense in dwelling on it. We must move on.”

“Yes, I know that. I just have to find a way to put the record straight. I’ve blamed Sue for a lot of things that were not her fault. I have to find some way of apologizing to her without creating more problems.”

“It may pay to just move on and forget about it. She was cheating on you and didn’t respect your position no matter what else happened. If you start wanting to meet her and start apologizing she may think you want to get back with her. You don’t want to do that do you?”

“What, get back with her? Fuck no. I’d rather fight a grizzly bear than take that on again. It’s you and me from now on, babe. There is no chance that I will let her get that opinion. As soon as possible I’m going to apply for a divorce.”

“Why don’t you leave it for now and come and join Marg and me. We are really looking forward to the three of us spending the night together. Ronny is looking after things tomorrow so I don’t have to go in to work and you still have another week before you go back. Let’s make the most of it.”

I got up and took her in my arms and kissed her. She rubbed her crotch up against my leg. It felt nice. She was hot and I could feel the moisture coming through her panties. My cock came to immediate attention, pushing into her.

“You still have to wear a rubber. I’m not ready yet. We still have three weeks to go before our get together with Debbie and Cherie.”

“Yes, I know. How do you feel if I were to ask you to go first? You understand what that means don’t you?”

“We have been apart for a while and I’m feeling very horny. Are you sure that you can hold on? I don’t want you to misjudge.”

“If I go too far, I promise I will pull out.”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, Goyse. It’s just that if I get too involved I might want you to finish in me. What if I wrap my legs around you and won’t let you pull out?”

“I’d like that. I couldn’t think of anything better.”

“Yes, I assume that you would but it’s not what I want, not yet anyway. Maybe it is better that we don’t have sex.”

“Okay, I’ll use the condom.”

“Hhhmmmm, I thought you might reconsider.”

I grabbed her and kissed her. She melted into my arms. It felt so nice to hold her.

“Go ahead with Marg. I won’t be long until I join you. I’ve almost got my head around it all. I have a fair idea of what to do. I’ll just make a quick call.”

When I joined the girls they were under the sheets together. I sat back and watched them. I thought about how important both of them were to me. It brought back memories of the early days of my marriage to Sue when I had thought that no one would ever be that important to me and to my life. I had loved Sue so much that even though I had suspicions that her daughter may not be mine I wouldn’t ask her because I did not want to upset or hurt her in any way. A husband’s duty is to protect his wife not to accuse her of the ultimate sin that any wife can commit.

Was that the reason that our feelings for each other had degraded in the way that it did? Was the fact that I would not even challenge her on one of the most important questions that any man could face make her think that she could do anything to me without me responding? Did I respond, that is the big question? I never did, did I?

I thought back to that song. What was it called? Yes, I think it was ‘Left in the dark again’ by Jim Steinman was its name. The words echoed in my brain. “You tell me who! You tell me where! You tell me when!” Did I ever demand to know? Did I ever say, “Stop? You can’t do this to me. Tell me who! Tell me Where! Tell me when?” Was it my weakness that allowed all of this to happen? Is that the reason that I like to sit in the dark when I think back. What were Jim’s words again? “I just need some love so turn out the lights
And I’ll be left in the dark again.”

The words echoed around my brain, over and over again. Was it me all this time? Was I the reason that she sought company elsewhere? Was I so weak that she had no respect for me so she sought out stronger more demanding men? Is all of this because of me? It was me who put unquestioned faith in Lyn and she was like a devil woman manipulating me and manipulating Sue. Or perhaps she didn’t manipulate Sue. Perhaps she just played a role for Sue but she did manipulate me or…… maybe not. Maybe it was just what I let her do, after all, it was me who trusted her.

“Are you going to join us or are you going to sit there staring into space as if you are on another planet?”

It was Julie. “Yes, I’m just thinking it all through, that’s all.”

“I thought you always said leave the past alone. Learn from it but then move on.”

“I did, didn’t I? I’m just not sure of what I should have learned from it all. It all seems so uncertain. I don’t think I can move on until I put it all to rest and that means doing the one thing that I don’t want to do.”

“So you are going to confront her?”

“I don’t want to but I think I’ll have to if ever I want to move on. There are things that I still don’t understand and I need to know the answers.”

“She won’t want to talk to you. Her guilt will be too great a burden for her to bear if she has to talk to you. She knows what she has done and no one person can do that without feeling guilty. If she has to talk to you, all that guilt will flood down on her and anger will overpower her. She will direct the anger at you but it will be anger about what she has done.”

“I’ve got to try. If she gets angry I’ll just sit and wait it out. If there is no response the anger will have to dissolve and disappear.”

“You have never experienced guilt like she is carrying. If you don’t respond she will just get angrier and angrier. She will want you to tell her what she is. Only calling her the fucking, cheating, thieving slut that she knows she is will satisfy her.”

“How can you know all this?”

“When I first arrived here, I asked Marg, Cherie, Gloria and Debbie what had happened and they told me the full story. Lyn had told me part of it but I wanted to know it all. Once they told me the story I spent some time thinking about how I would react if it were me in the same position.”

“Okay, so what did you work out?”

“She wanted you to stop her but you didn’t. She thought that because you didn’t stop her you didn’t care about her. She felt like a common whore. You used her for your satisfaction. You used her to raise the kids. You used her like a trophy that you took with you to display at public events but you didn’t care enough about her to put a stop to what she was doing.”

“So you think that I was to blame?”

“No, you wanted her to be happy and you thought that if you stopped her from doing all those things that she would be unhappy and leave you. You just don’t understand a woman, that’s all. She didn’t understand men who are madly in love. That was her problem. Neither of you was to blame but then both of you were to blame.”

“That doesn’t make sense. How can you say that neither of us is to blame but both of us were?”

“Think about it. One cannot be to blamed without the other. One was not more to blame than the other.”

“If what you say is right then I guess you are right.”

“That’s why you should leave it alone. She thinks you are wrong but she knows that what she was doing was not acceptable. You are questioning it all because you know you should have tried to stop her. There are no winners here so just forget it and come to bed. Marg and I need you with us.”

“Okay, just let me have a quick shower and I’ll join you.”

I went in and had my shower. It took a lot longer than it should have because I was trying to wash some of my thoughts away but that was impossible. When I returned to the bedroom Julie and Marg were both asleep. Julie was facing my side of the bed and Marg was spooning her. I climbed into bed and lay looking at Julie for some time.”

“Are you going to sleep or are you just going to keep staring at me all night?”

“I was just trying to work out how to not make the same mistake?”

“You won’t. I don’t need you to tell me what to do because I’ve lived through it all from your perspective and I understand you. Don’t change because I love you just the way you are. I don’t want other men but I do like women sometimes and I don’t mind sharing them with you. It works out fine. You don’t have to ever worry about it.”

“I love you, Julie.”

“Yes, I know and I love you too. Kiss me and let’s get some sleep.”

I kissed her. I then pulled back slightly and just looked at her. She stared back for a time then gave a little grin, her eyes closed and she went to sleep. I don’t know how much longer it was but I dozed off as well. I know that because when I opened my eyes it was daylight. She was awake. She had that little grin on her face and was just lying there looking at me.

“How did you sleep?”

“Fine and how did you sleep?”

“Fine, it feels good with Marg holding me like this. It comforts me.”

“Would you like her to move in with us?”

“Hhhmmmm, that would be nice. Cherie would need to come as well. The unit is a little small for four of us.”

“We could move back over to the house. With the bank managers help, I have paid all the outstanding accounts and have enough money to replace the furniture. Your lease will run out shortly so that won’t be an issue.”

“You don’t think it is too soon? Not many people know that we are together. You bring an assistant back from the US with you at the same time that your wife leaves and within weeks you are shacked up with her. That’s like pouring fuel on to fire for the gossips.”

“Think of the positives. While they are talking about us they will be leaving someone else alone.”

“What about your boss. Won’t he be concerned with the reputation of the company?”

“If you agree, I will sit down and talk to him about it. I’ll tell him that you and I have been getting along together well for a long time now and I’ll tell him I don’t want you to get away from me.”

“He might suggest that if you’re concerned that I might get away then it might be too soon.”

“I’ll point out the age difference and tell him I’m not going to get any younger. He’ll understand. He’s been through a divorce and found a new partner within a couple of months.”

“Okay, if you are certain. Let’s do it.”

We just lay there for a while looking at each other then she spoke, “Goyse, last night, didn’t you want to make love to us?”

“I was fairly stressed about everything. I was having trouble with my train of thought. I’m sorry.”

“No, that’s alright. I just wanted you to know that it is okay. If ever you don’t want to make love to me don’t feel that you have to. We all have our off times. If our relationship is to work we both have to respect each other’s desires and even our lack of desires sometimes.”

“Thanks, Julie. It won’t happen very often, I assure you.”

“I don’t know about that. You might have a few off days when you get to eighty or ninety years of age.”

There was that little cheeky grin again. That’s what I’ll call her from now on, “Cheeky.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing, Cheeky.”

“Cheeky?”

“Yes, Cheeky.”

“I think I like that.”

“You had better. That’s your name from now on.”

I got up, showered and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. By the time it was ready both Marg and Julie had come down to the dining room. As we ate, Marg opened the conversation.

“So, how are you going to get to talk to Sue?”

“It’s already set up. She goes for a coffee to the same shop every day at ten o’clock. I’ll simply walk in and sit down at her table. The owner has been asked to put her out in the back where we will not be disturbed.”

“What, how did you organize that?”

“I use a guy to snoop for me from time to time. He has been monitoring her movements since I got back and knows that she will be going there at that time today. The owner is a bit of a romantic so it didn’t cost much to make sure things were set up to allow me time to talk to the wife who has recently left me. Of course, we forgot to tell him that we would not be getting back together. He will be disappointed to see our plan at reconciliation failed.”

The girls were busy talking about it all when I left. They were running through all the possible scenario’s as I had done the previous night when I left them. I arrived at my destination at five minutes past ten. The owner recognized me immediately and signalled the direction for me to take.

Sue was alone. She didn’t see me until I pulled out a seat to sit down on.

“What the fuck do you want?”

“I just want to talk to you.”

“I don’t want to talk to you. If you try anything, I’ll scream.”

“You will have no reason to scream. I just want you to listen for a few minutes and then I’ll leave.”

“I’m not coming back.”

“That’s not why I’m here.”

“You are not getting the money back. I’ve seen my lawyer and she says that I can keep it all.”

“I’m not here about the money. There are just a couple of things that I want to say to you. Can you listen to me for a couple of minutes, please?”

“Okay, you have five minutes.” She took off her watch and laid it on the table as if she was about to time me.

“I recently found out that I was wrong about Lyn. I thought that I could trust her but I was wrong. I may have taken her word for things where I should have listened to you.”

“So, what difference does it make?”

“I now know that she was arranging men for you.”

“So, what if she was?”

“She was trying to break us up. That’s what difference it makes.”

“She succeeded but it doesn’t change anything. You wanted to be with her anyway.”

“Lyn and I were good friends. We were not lovers until you bought us together.”

“I saw the way you looked at her. You believed everything she said and when you were around her you looked like a lovesick fool. I bought you together because you wanted her and she wanted you. You thought because I wanted other men that I was a fool. I knew what was going on.”

“I didn’t come here to argue with you but I can’t let that pass. You’re wrong about us. I had no intention of making a pass at Lyn. She was not in my sights until you bought us together.”

“She had you in her sights. I know that because she told me. She also told me that you wanted her as well but you wouldn’t make a move without my permission. That’s the reason why I put you together with her that night. You showed me how much you enjoyed it so don’t lie to me.”

“Of course I enjoyed it. She was a very sexy woman but I was in love with you. I respected your position and would never have got with her if you hadn’t insisted.”

“Don’t lie to me. You got with Marg so it was just a matter of time before you did the same with Lyn.”

“Marg was a mistake. It happened on the spur of the moment when I was upset because you were meeting another man after skating finished. My mind was in turmoil thinking of some donkey dick screwing you. She comforted me and in a moment of weakness, it happened. Neither of us planned it.”

“You want me to believe that. You make love to another woman and put the blame on me and you think that I should accept that.”

“No. I didn’t ask you to accept anything. I simply wanted you to know, that’s all.”

“I think your five minutes is up. I’m leaving.”

“Just allow me another minute or two. I wanted to tell you something but I keep getting sidetracked.”

“One minute and then I’m out that door.”

“Okay, I want you to know that I’m sorry. I want you to know that I should have been stronger and I should have told you to stop.”

“Alright, then why didn’t you?”

“I wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to…….. how the fuck do I say this…… I wanted you to be satisfied. I wanted you to have the sexual satisfaction that you deserved.”

“What, you expect me to believe that you did that for me. You’re just a fucking, weak-kneed, cuckold cunt. What you really wanted was for me to run around and get fucked by every Tom, Dick and Harry so that you could get pleasure from it all and then come home and give you slippery seconds. I’m not stupid.”

She was fired up and she wasn’t going to stop.

“When I was good you fucked me for up to an hour before you came. Sometimes it was up to an hour and a half. When I went out and come home full of another man’s cum you orgasmed within ten minutes. Don’t you think I could tell? You wanted me to do that even when I didn’t want to. But you made a mistake. Over time I began to like it and then it became like an addiction to me.”

Julie had warned me that she would get angry and I knew that to contradict her would cause fireworks.

“I knew how kinky you were about me being pregnant by someone else. You had to have known that it was not your baby. What did you do about it? You asked me to marry you. Here I was thinking you would probably punch me out when I told you but you asked me to marry you. I knew there and then what turned you on. I knew what you expected of me. I wanted you to be happy so I did exactly what you wanted.”

She was not going to stop there.

“If ever I had any doubt it was all pushed aside that night with Henry. You were dancing with Veronica but your attention was on me sitting on Henry’s lap. I thought if I lift up you will know that it is possible that I would take him inside my pussy. It was my way of testing you. If you wanted it you would do nothing. If you didn’t want it you would stop me.”

Unless I wanted a big blow up in the café I just had to listen.

“You knew that I was close to ovulating. Did you stop me? No! You moved closer so that you could watch me. Henry had been trying to fuck me for some time. When I saw that you were not going to stop me, I knew that you wanted to watch us so I lifted up and directed his huge cock into my pussy. I had to lift up several times to get him to slip inside me. I knew you were watching my every move. It was good for both of us. I could see the look on your face and you could see the expression of pleasure it gave me.”

I knew she was not finished so I just sat there.

“That told me all I needed to know. You wanted me to search out donkey dicks as you called them and I did exactly what you wanted. You knew that I had been impregnated by another man. What did you do about it? You married me so I then knew that you enjoyed the risk factor so I planned my affairs to coincide with my fertile time of the month. I made sure that I left clues for you to find so that you knew that you were going to enjoy sloppy seconds when I arrived home each time.”

I was starting to feel angry. I didn’t deserve this shit but I also didn’t want a full-blown argument in public so I just sat there and listened.

“You knew and you did nothing to stop me so I knew that you wanted it. Unfortunately, you impregnated Lyn. I had trouble accepting that. I had become addicted to donkey dicks and I couldn’t stop when you wanted me too. What drove me was the thought of you getting Lyn pregnant behind my back. It made me angry and I wasn’t doing it in the end for your enjoyment or mine. I was doing it because I wanted to hurt you.”

Finally, she has admitted that she was doing it to hurt me.

“I had to leave because if I hadn’t you would have left me. I knew you no longer loved me. You loved Marg and you loved Lyn but I couldn’t compete with them so I did the right thing for all of you, I left. I’m not coming back, Goyse. Don’t ask me to because I won’t be.”

I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I felt sorry for her. I was feeling sorry for this woman who had stripped me of all my savings, my furniture and stripped me of my pride. I desperately needed to get away from her. After all, she had done to hurt me over all those years, I found I still felt deeply for her. It wasn't love. That had deserted me long ago but there was something still there, something that I still don’t understand. In her presence, it had all flooded back to me like a giant wave thrashes over you in the surf.

I got up and walked away. I couldn’t say good-bye. I may have broken down if I had.

That night I sat in the dark in my temporary office and I wrote the following poem. I’ve called it “from one to four for naught.” The one is me. The four is Sue, our two kids and me.

Like glassy lake when I not know
Small problems just like ripples go
And hopes and dreams build up and flow
Emotions drift for I not know
That mighty tide was soon to flow

Then bursting forward a mighty rush
Destroying dreams with one great flush
It burst its banks and crashed on forth
Destroying hope with all its force
And down from deep within my soul
The tears they flow I cannot hold
Composure long........

And how damned blind could I have been
To not have known - to not have seen
It creeping forward with all its force
This mighty gale... And now.. She’s off
And here alone with one small thought
That many years are now for naught

All those years all gone. What for?
My son, he enters through the door
To say that all.. It is no more
I fall and kneel upon the floor
This crashing sea of pain I feel
I cannot stand and still I kneel
Writing down just how I feel

For that great one that made this earth
Did he know what Sue’s love was worth
To me.. I turn around and see my son
And in his eyes, I see his mum
I see how great this mighty pain
Affects us both.. Alas in vain
I have this thought.

If I could change this tidal course
Could do it all with mighty force
I'd let her free.

For now the tide it ebbs and flows
Emotions come.. Emotion goes
And as the gale, it settles down
My feet are firm upon the ground
Once more

I see the mark the tide has laid
I feel the pain this loss has made
And then I walk along the shore
I find her love it is no more.

So that is the story of me and my wife, or should I say my ex-wife. It is a story of love, or should I say loves because there were many, perhaps I think too many. It is a story of sex, not enough though. Is there ever enough sex? It is a story of happiness but also of pain and suffering. It is a story of disappointment and of misunderstanding. It is a story of great strength but also of human weakness but it is mainly a story of deception.

I take responsibility for that deception because it was encouraged by my mistaken belief in someone who I believed was my best friend but was she? There is only one chapter to go in this story and that is to tell of what happened to the main players. It won’t be very exciting but it must be told for the reader to fully understand. Well, I hope the reader will because I still don’t fully understand.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:50 am

Me ex-wife Chapter 45 - Wrapping up after Sue Part 1.

Following many nights of thinking about our past, I had communicated my apology to Sue for being so trusting of Lyn. At no time during our discussion was she able to show any sign of appreciation that I had made the effort. This was probably a good thing for me because it allowed me to know that my conscience was clear. It seemed that the situation with Lyn had made little difference to Sue’s decision to leave.

Julie and I moved back into my house immediately after my meeting with Sue. I discussed my situation with my boss who told me that he trusted me to make the right decisions at work so why would he doubt any decision that I made in my personal life. This was a great help to Julie and me because it meant that we could follow up on our plans with Marg and Cherie without any fear of it impacting our work.

Once we had settled into our house, Julie and I went out to see Marg and Cherie. As I parked my car in the driveway they both came out from their unit with big smiles all round.

“Hello you pair, how are you going,” Cherie called out as we alighted from the car.

“We are great, mate. How’s my favourite princess?” I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her.

“I’m as horny as hell and looking forward to your visit. I thought you and Julie might have given us up. It’s been ages since we’ve seen you both.”

“Me giving up my special princess, there’s not a chance of that!”

“You are still the same bullshit artist I see, Goyse, still spinning a line to get in the ladies panties.”

“I don’t have to try too hard with a horny little bitch like you, Cherie.”

“Promises, promises, promises, that’s all I hear these days.”

“Well, maybe it’s about time that Julie and I changed all that.”

“As I said, promises, promises, promise.”

Cherie moved around to Julie while Marg walked over to me after kissing Julie full on the lips. I saw that very special twinkle in Marg’s eye that was just one of those characteristics that had appealed to me so much many years ago when I had first fallen in love with her.

“Hello, Goyse. It’s good to see you.”

I took her in my arms and as always she moulded into my body as if she belonged there. Our kiss was long and hard. Just holding her made me feel like a million dollars. She looked into my eyes and I instinctively knew that this woman was still in love with me. That spark was still there.

I wondered why she had pushed me away all those years ago and then it suddenly occurred to me. Why hadn’t I thought of it before? She pulled away from me because she didn’t want to destroy my marriage. She had done it for me. She had given up her chance of happiness to prevent all the problems and stress that I would be exposed to during a marriage breakdown. I owed her. I owed her big time!

“It’s great to see my very special lover again.” I kissed her. When I went to break the kiss she held me so tightly so that I couldn’t get away. Eventually, she let me free but as she did she whispered in my ear so no one else would hear.

“I’m still in love with you Goyse. I want you to know that.”

“Yes, I know. You didn’t have to tell me. I saw it in your eyes. Julie and I would like to talk to you about something tonight that you might like to hear. Let’s go inside first.”

“What are you pair whispering about?” It was Cherie. I turned to see both Julie and Cherie watching us.

“She was telling me how good it is to see us again.”

“Hhhmmmm, I’ll bet.”

The four of us went inside. Cherie, knowing we were coming had organized our favourite drinks and had little titbits of food set up for us. We sat on the lounge. Julie and Cherie sat together while Marg sat beside me. I mean, when I say she sat beside me if she had sat an inch further over towards me she would have been sitting on my lap. The thought got a rise from me. I was hoping the other girls didn’t see.

Cherie noticed. “A bit frisky tonight, I see Goyse.”

“Well, you did say you were horny, Cherie. You would be disappointed if information like that didn’t influence me, wouldn’t you? Besides there are three sexy women here and I’ve got them all to myself, it seems.”

“You are always full of surprises, Goyse, aren’t you?”

“I think you are jealous, Cherie. Marg, why don’t you swap places with Cherie before Julie and I make you our offer.”

“I’m just joking, Goyse. You know that.”

“I thought you were but for a while there you sounded a touch jealous.”

“I probably was. Julie gets you to herself. You and Marg are like best friends and buddies every time we are together. Where does that leave me? I sometimes feel like I’m the third wheel on a pushbike, stacked away in the shed until I’m needed.”

“Maybe it’s time for us to change all that, Cherie. How would you and Marg like to move back into the unit behind my house? The offer is no rent to pay but some very special conditions. Would you consider it?”

“Consider it, I’d break my leg to get it. How do you feel about it Marg?”

“I’m just as keen as you are, Cherie. We should never have left.”

“We only left because of Sue, you know that but Julie is a different matter. You realize we will be trying to encourage Goyse to sleep with us, don’t you Julie.”

“I hope so. I’d be awfully disappointed if you stopped doing what comes naturally to you girls. I suggested it to Goyse. I knew what it would entail before I put the suggestion to him. I hope he is not the only one you want to spend time with though.”

“Oh, that’s the decider. We are definitely coming. What are the conditions, Goyse?”

“Okay, the first one is that to all outsiders, it must look as if you are just tenants in the flat out back. The second is that even though the rent will be free, other costs like food, water, power etcetera need to be paid for by us all. The third is that Julie and I are a couple. Any attempt to come between us will mean you will be evicted. There is no good reason why we cannot grow old together if the rules are respected.”

“All those terms seem fair. I have no problem with them at all. How do you feel about them Marg?”

“They seem acceptable to me as well. Will it give me an opportunity to spend some time alone with each of you?”

“That all depends on circumstances. If each of us respects the others rights then it may be possible from time to time but generally it will be Julie and me together and we may invite the two of you to join us. If Julie wants to then I can see no reason why Julie may spend some time with you Marg while Cherie spends time with me or the reverse. It’s a matter of what works for us all. I need to impress on you both that what Julie sees as acceptable will most likely be what happens.”

“So you are handing the power for decision making to Julie.”

“You could look at it that way but remember any one of us has the right to say no at any time. It stands to reason, that if one of us is unhappy with the arrangement and we can’t resolve that through discussion then it will put an end to our arrangement. The reason why I have specified Julie is that she is the one who suggested it and so she needs to be the controller more so than the rest of us.”

“Okay, when do we move?”

“Julie and I have a very special event coming up over the next month. I was thinking in six weeks’ time. Does that sound fair to you, Julie?”

“Yes, I would think perhaps ten weeks would allow us more time for our special event.”

“The unit will be available to you in ten weeks’ time then. Does that suit you Cherie, Marg?”

The answer was in unison, “Yes, we’ll be ready by then.”

There was a pause in the conversation then Cherie asked, “What happens tonight? Would you both like to stay with us? I don’t think we could all fit in the one bed. Ours is a lot smaller than yours.”

Julie responded before I could, “Yes, we’d like that. Perhaps you and I could get together, Cherie. I think Marg would like to have some time with Goyse by her reaction when we arrived. I thought she was going to choke him.”

“Do you think we can trust them together, Julie. She might hurt him or maybe keep the neighbors awake with her screaming and moaning.”

“I don’t know about you but I would find her screaming and moaning a big turn on. Of course, my screams and moans may drown out hers.”

We all laughed. The girls were joking of course but I wasn’t so sure that there was not some truth to the joke. We sat around for a few drinks and nibbles. The talk was jovial and enjoyable. After about two hours, it was Julie who took the initiative by putting her arm around Cherie and pulling her across to allow them to kiss. The kiss was very erotic. Marg and I watched them both for some time and then I felt Marg take my hand and squeeze.

I looked at Marg and we smiled at each other. She reached over and gave me a little peck on the lips and whispered, “Come with me. Leave them to do their thing.”

I got up quietly and followed Marg into the spare bedroom. It was fitted with a queen-sized bed. Marg led me to the bedside and told me to sit down. She then started to undress. She did it slowly and erotically, turning around at times as she removed an item of clothing. When she removed her panties she handed them to me. I raised them to my nose to enjoy that sweet odour that I remembered so well.

Once Marg was totally nude she came back to me and pulled my arm to lift me to my feet. She then unbuckled my trousers and dropped them to the floor. My erect penis sprung clear like a spring, threatening to hit her in the face. Her eyes lifted upwards to meet mine and she smiled. She then pushed me down to a sitting position again and then lifted herself up on to the bed.

Marg placed her hands on my shoulders to keep her balance so that she could stand. Her position put her pussy directly in front of my face. Her sweet odour was intoxicating. I placed my hand on the cheeks of her but and pulled her onto my mouth. My tongue snaked out and I ran it up across her wet slit.

By this time she had joined her hands behind my head. This allowed her to lean her body backwards which opened her pussy up for attack by my tongue. Her groan was loud and long. “Oh, fuck I’ve waited so long for this. Eat me, Goyse. Eat my little pussy.”

What could I do? I just followed her instructions. The more that I worked her over the further back she leaned until I felt that I was holding her full weight with my neck muscles. Eventually, she was leaning back far enough that I got access to her anus and I included that in my assault on her.

It was obvious to me that she was having little orgasms all the while. The loudness of her moaning and groaning was a concern to me. The other girls had to have heard her. I thought that Cherie was joking about her screams and groans but I now knew that she was actually serious.

“Oh fuck. I need your cock in me. Lay me down Goyse and fuck me.”

I moved her to the side with the intent that I would stand then turn around to allow me to set her down on her back. As I did so, a streak of light caught my attention. I shifted my eyes towards the door and saw two faces looking through a crack between the door and the doorpost. Cherie and Julie had opened the door just enough to watch what we were doing. We had an audience.

“Come and join us, Cheeky if you want to. You can too, Cherie.”

I was answered by a couple of giggles. There were a couple of whispers and then the door opened fully then closed again. I knew they were there but the burst of light had blinded me so I focused my attention back to Marg.

I whispered quietly, “Let’s give them a demonstration of how it’s done, Marg.”

Marg had raised her knees while opening her legs to give me access. As I pressed up along her body, she took my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit to open her inner flaps for my entry. I pushed forward and my head entered her. I felt her hump her hips something which she always had done when I pressed into her.

I pulled back and pushed forward again. She let out a groan as another half-inch pushed into her. She was much tighter than I had remembered but then it was a long time since she had a cock embedded inside her and when we had made love in the past she was still having sex with me or with her husband.

I continued to work inch by inch inside her. When I was a little over halfway inside her she let out one almighty scream and yelled, “I’m cumming. Oh, Goyse, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Give it to me, plllleeeaaasssee. Shoot your baby-making juice inside me, plllleeeaaasssee. Fill my pussy with your fertile sperm.”

I could feel the contractions of her orgasm through my cock. It was being squeezed and then released and then squeezed once more. The heat of her juices of her orgasm was incredible but then it occurred to me, she would not be protected. If I were to cum inside her she could well become pregnant. I wanted to cum but could I?

“Cherie, can I cum inside her. Quick tell me, damn it. Is she safe?”

“No, Goyse pull out. For Christ sake, pull out. She’s fertile.”

“Oh, fuck. It’s too late. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Marg I’m cumming, I’m cumming and cumming and cumming. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Ohhhh, fffuuucccckkk.”

I did it again. I passed out. The world disappeared from my grasp. The only sound that I could hear was a sound like, “wwwoooo, wwwoooo, wwwoooo.” It went on and on while I had the most incredible dream. I was back with Marg that very first time. My heart was beating the same way and those incredible feelings of love and affection came back to me as she held me in her arms. I felt that I wanted to keep her for the rest of my life but then……

I awoke to find three faces above me. It took a while to work out who they were. It took a while to work out where I was. All three had their mouths full open as if they were shocked. It was Marg who broke the stalemate. She started laughing.

“Yes, I loved it too, Goyse. That orgasm of mine was one of the best that I’ve ever had and the night’s still young yet. Come on girls, leave him alone, let him recover.”

“That’s not what he said, Marg. He said he was in love with you. He said don’t ever leave me again. How do you feel about that, Julie?”

“He was unconscious, Cherie. He may have had a flashback or something. Remember Marg and he were lovers once long ago. It’s okay. Come on, let’s leave them be.”

“Come on, girls. What did I say?”

Cherie was not ready to let it go, “You said that you loved Marg. You told her to never let you go again like she did before. You said a heap of other shit about how important she is to you.”

“I’m sorry, Cherie. I wouldn’t want to say anything to hurt you. I definitely wouldn’t say anything to hurt my Cheeky. She’s my life now. It was like a dream. The past rushed through my brain and in it, I lost Marg at a time when she was the only one that I really cared about.”

Julie cut in. “Come on Cherie. Leave them together. They have things to talk about. If Marg is fertile like you said then they need to talk about it. I want to be together with you tonight. I have been looking forward to being with you and I don’t want anything to spoil that.”

“But Marg is my partner. I need to be party to anything that they decide.”

“Yes, I know. Goyse is my partner too. I trust him to make the right decision and you should trust Marg to do the same for you. Now come on leave the lovers alone. Making it hard for them will only make them more determined. We have to wait and be confident they will think of us when they make their decision.”

Cherie got up and left with Julie. Julie had done the one thing that would bond me closer to her. The moment that she said what she did, I knew for sure that she was the person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

When the door closed, I took Marg in my arms and kissed her. I reached down and rubbed her tummy then kissed her again. I then rolled over on my back and lifted her on top of me. The thought of her bearing my child had my cock at attention again and I slowly slipped into her. She was still very tight but my sperm made her so slippery that I went all the way home inside her.

Her back humped to give me better access. I pushed as hard as I could inside her. I could feel that I was up against her cervix. It felt like her cervix was holding onto the head of my cock waiting for my sperm. I just held there hard inside her.

“That feels nice, Goyse. You said you loved me in your dream. Did you mean it? I still love you, you know. I have dreams of having your baby every night. Do you want me to give you my child, Goyse?”

“Of course I still love you, Marg. I dream of you as well. Not every night but the dream still comes back to me every so often. Do I want you to bear my child, Marg? That’s a very different question. I’m not going to leave Julie, Marg. It’s not like Sue and me where we never knew what the future holds. For Julie and me the future is us. When one of us dies, the other one will be there. Nothing can split us apart. We are a permanent couple. There is room for you and Cherie to live with us and stay with us for the rest of our lives but I will not leave Julie.”

“What you’re saying is that you don’t want me to bear your child. Is that what you are saying?”

“I’m not saying that at all. What I am saying is that if you do then don’t expect me to leave Julie because it will not be happening. If you choose to bear my child than you may raise it alone or you and Cherie can live with us and the four of us can raise it as our own. It’s not a question that I can answer for you, Marg.”

“It may be too late. I’m close to ovulation. I may even be ovulating right now. I may already be pregnant. It may be too late for me to make the decision.”

“I have a pill, Marg. You can take it if you decide to. It works in most situations. If you want it just say so and I will get it for you later on tonight.”

“The morning after pill, no, I don’t want it. If I’m pregnant than I’ll carry it full term.”

“Maybe you should think a little about that decision. You seemed to decide too quickly.”

“No, a while ago I talked to Cherie about my having another child and we agreed that if by some chance either of us got pregnant we would carry it full term. Both Cherie and I are bisexual. We just prefer to be together but we both need a man occasionally. We decided that we would try to encourage you to visit with us from time to time. Cherie is not as keen on having a child as what I am but she is still thinking about it.”

“So it’s decided. You and Cherie will live with Julie and me. When you have the chance I would like you to discuss this issue of bearing my child with Julie. If you are not pregnant already then if you decide to go ahead with it I want Julie present with us when it happens.”

“Fuck, that’s not going to be easy, you want me to ask Julie for permission to allow her partner to impregnate me. She’s not going to take that well.”

“You’ll be surprised. As long as you show her that you are not a threat to her relationship with me she will agree.”

“She already knows that I am in love with you. She heard us talking earlier tonight from the door. I didn’t know she was listening.”

“Don’t be afraid. Just because you and I share our feelings doesn’t mean that you are a threat to her. If you have doubts then you need to tell her what I just said and make sure she understands that you accept that.”

“I’ll talk to her tomorrow.”

“You need to have that same discussion with Cherie before you talk to Julie.

“Of course.”

During our discussion I had been moving slowly inside her. Marg had been humping her hips to meet my every movement. I increased my stroke and she matched my movement. It felt very good. Actually it felt better than good it felt absolutely marvellous.

Like all good things, it had to come to an end. I tried to hold back but unfortunately, it just felt too good. My orgasm was intense but quick. What made it even better was that Marg kissed me at the same time. We lay together for some time not talking and then I slipped off to sleep.

I awoke to find that it was morning and I was alone. I got up and moved down the passageway. The door to the master bedroom was open so I looked in to find Julie alone in the bed. I entered, lay down beside her and kissed her. She opened her eyes and said, “Hello lover. How are you?”

“I’m fine, Cheeky. How are you?”

“I’m great. I had a wonderful night and I know you enjoyed yours.”

“Yes, it was good to be with Marg again. Where’s Cherie?”

“She heard Marg when she walked down the passageway and went to join her. I thought she would be back by now. They must have a few things to talk about, I guess.”

“Yes, Marg thinks she is close to ovulating and we didn’t use protection. She said she would talk to Cherie about it this morning.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“I’ll accept any decision that Cherie and Marg make. The decision has to be theirs.”

We didn’t interrupt them but stayed in the bedroom talking and cuddling. Around thirty minutes later Cherie came to the bedroom with a couple of cups of coffee. She smiled at Julie but seemed to ignore me. I was a bit worried that she was angry with me. I was concerned for Marg. Had I broken up their relationship? I certainly hope not.

“Goyse, do you mind leaving Julie and I alone for a while there is something that I need to talk to her about.”

“Oh fuck,” I thought I’ve done it now.

“Alright, I’ll go down and join Marg.” I took my cup of coffee off the table where Cherie had left it and moved to leave. As I did so I looked at Julie who gave me a little smile. At least I knew that I was okay there but I was still worried that I had upset Cherie.

When I arrived at the kitchen, Marg had started preparing breakfast. I didn’t know what to say to her so I said nothing and just took a glass and filled it with water. I was about to drink it when Marg spoke.

“Why so glum. Are you alright?”

“Yep, I’m fine but a little worried about Cherie. She’s upstairs talking to Julie about something.”

“Yes, she told me she needed to talk to her.”

“Why? Do you know what it’s about?”

“All in good time, Goyse, I expect she will talk to you next. Be patient.”

Marg didn’t seem to be worried but I was still concerned. I knew how close Cherie was to Marg and I hoped that I hadn’t caused her a problem. I finished my coffee and made another one for both Marg and me. There was still no sign of Julie or Cherie. Whatever it was they were talking about was taking some time.

Eventually, I could hear them coming down the stairs. They were just in time as Marg was serving our breakfast. I looked up at them and Julie smiled again. She was following Cherie and she gave me a wink to go with the smile. Whatever it was had not upset Julie.

We sat down to breakfast. There was no conversation which was unusual for us. Eventually Cherie looked at me and said, “I have a favour to ask of you Goyse. If you don’t want to, it will be alright with us. We would like you to do it but we also don’t want you to feel that you have to just because we are friends.”

“Hhhmmmm, favour I don’t mind. I was a bit worried because you look as if you were upset with me.”

“Upset with you, why?”

“Just Marg and I last night, that’s all.”

“Goyse you need to understand, if it hadn’t been for you I doubt that Marg and I would have got together. Marg liked me and I liked Marg but neither of us would ever have told the other if you had not got us together on that boat show weekend years ago. So what I’m saying is that whatever you and I or you and Marg do together will not cause either of us problems or concerns. We consider you as part of our relationship. I trust you, Goyse and I know that Marg does too.”

“Oh thanks, I’m glad you feel that way because you and Marg are important to me too. Now, what is it that you want?”

“As you would know, Marg and I have purchased this unit that we live in. We need to get some work done on it. We have a contractor but he is a bit of a sleaze. He keeps trying to put the heavies on me but I’m not interested. We were wondering if you might move across and live with us for a week or two. If he sees a man living there it should keep him under control.”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind doing that but it would mean Julie and I would be apart. I’d find that difficult.”

“We expect that Julie could come over too. That’s what we agreed, wasn’t it Julie?”

“Yes, if Goyse comes over I would like to go with him.”

“It’s settled then.”

The days passed quickly. I returned to work and found that the company had offered Julie a low-level management position outside my main area of responsibility. The job had been advertised previously but there had been no applicants with suitable qualifications. Julie accepted and I agreed that it was a good move for her to get outside my area of influence.

I was disappointed of course as she had done such a magnificent job while I had been over east. This meant that I had to look around for a suitable person to train up. I approached Ronny but she declined stating that she and her husband were soon to consider retirement. I asked her if she had thought about training someone to fill her position for when the time came. The answer was in the negative.

Ronny came back later in the day and told me that she had given it a lot of thought and there simply was no one in the local business presently that would be suitable to train. She then asked if I knew of anyone. I told her that I did know someone but that person was not working for our company. Her immediate reaction was, “Could we employ her?”

My reaction was, “Why are you assuming that it is a woman?”

“You’re thinking of using a man as your administration assistant?”

“Not necessarily but there is no reason why a man could not do the job in the same way as some of the traditional male jobs should be open to women.”

“You’re full of surprises, Goyse. That’s why I enjoy working so much with you.”

“Thanks, Ronny. When I propose such ideas to my staff and our crews I don’t always get such a positive reaction. As for a potential person, for you to train, I will be meeting a suitable person shortly. I’ll ask her if she would be interested.”

“So it is a woman then?”

“Yes, it is someone that I have a great deal of faith in. She is well qualified but is working in a job that is not much of a challenge to her. If she accepts, we will make her Julie’s replacement.”

“I guess I would be out of line asking you who she is.”

“You would be, Ronny but since I know that you can keep things quiet, her name is Cherie. She is a pretty special lady who I knew over east.”

“I remember that you and Julie have spoken of her before. Getting some help here now that Julie has been promoted would be good. How soon could she start?”

“At this stage it is just a thought, Ronny. I’ll need to speak to Cherie to see if she is interested first. After that we will need to write the justification. We could use Julie’s to start with. It should still be on file.”

“I’ll get on to it straight away.”

That night I spoke to Cherie about it and she was very keen. For her, it meant a full-time job, more money and working with someone that she knows. By the time I returned to work the next morning the justification had already been written and was sitting on my desk. It seemed that Ronny was very keen, now to convince the other managers.

The following week, Cherie was ready to start work. She and Ronny hit it off straight away. I was surprised how quickly Cherie learned the ropes. Within a month she was running the office using Ronny as an assistant. It was important that Ronny was happy with the arrangement so I called her into my office on a Friday afternoon.

“Ronny, how is our new starter going.”

“She’s amazing. Give her another couple of weeks and she will be running the place. It looks as if she is going to be another Julie. She keeps asking questions about the plant, trying to find out as much as she can about the operation.”

“She knows Julie quite well. Maybe she understands that if she learns enough she may have a chance of moving up a few levels. Are you comfortable with the way it’s going?”

“It’s great for me. With only a couple of years to go before I retire, I’m happy to allow her to run the place. Are you happy with it all?”

“I’ve never been happier, Ronny. Julie is doing well and Cherie seems to be fitting in well too. The only problem that we may have is that if Cherie does progress through to a better job we will need another assistant.”

“If we can keep her here for another nine months, I have a niece that is finishing a management course around then. Perhaps if we get the timing right she might be interested and she is very bright.”

“Okay, let’s keep it in mind and see what happens.”

That evening I spoke to Cherie and told her that her enthusiasm had impressed everybody, everybody that matters that is. She was very happy with the feedback and gave me a hug to show it. She then asked if she could speak privately with me. I nodded my agreement.

“Marg and I have discussed the risk that she took when you and she spent the night together and she has decided to go back on the pill.”

“It sounds to be a sensible move unless Marg wants to have another child.”

“We talked about that as well. She was not certain if she wanted to or not. I suggested that unless she was certain she should not take the risk.”

“Yes, I would agree with that. To commit twenty or more years to raising a child is not something to be taken lightly. I think that Marg is doing the right thing.”

“You know that I had a baby when I was young and my mother raised it as her own.”

“Yes, you told me years ago on the boat show weekend.”

“I thought I had. I often feel concerned that I missed out on being able to raise my own baby. It’s one of a number of regrets that I have about my life. The other is that with the exception of Marg I really have never had a meaningful relationship. Marg and I are very close but we are more like very close friends with benefits if you know what I mean.”

“Where is this leading, Cherie?”

“Be patient, Goyse. I want you to understand, to know how I feel and how I think.”

“Marg understands how I feel and I understand how she feels as well. We have no secrets from each other. When we talked about the risk that she took, she pointed out that I also would be taking a risk because if we are to live in the same house together, assuming Julie agrees I would like to have sex with you.”

“Yes, I had expected as much.”

“Good. Marg asked me if I would be going on the pill as well.”

“Sounds like a reasonable question.”

“I told her that I didn’t want to. I told her that I have been thinking of having a child of my own, one that Marg and I raise together.”

“That is a surprise.”

“You shouldn’t be surprised. I know how perceptive you are, Goyse. I know that I don’t have to tell you how I feel.”

“Please, Cherie let’s not go there. You know how important that Julie is to me and how important I am to her. To even discuss this subject, I would feel that I was deceiving Julie and I don’t want to do that.”

“So you are telling me that I must go on the pill. Is that it?”

“No, I wasn’t talking about the pill. I was talking about how we both feel about each other. Cherie, we will be living close together and can enjoy each other’s company. If Julie agrees we may sleep together from time to time but taking the relationship any further is out of the question. The point that I’m making is that Julie always comes first. If Julie agrees and you were certain that you wanted a child then we would need to talk it over with her.”

“I already have. She has no objection as long as she can be present and as long as you agree.”

“You surprise me. You always do so I guess it is settled then. When will this take place?”

“Once we move into the unit at your place. I’ve had an IUD fitted a while back because I thought that there was a chance that you and I may get together sooner or later. When the time is right I’ll just remove it and hopefully, nature takes over.”

“You’ve got this well planned.”

“Yes, I’ve felt that attraction that you have for Marg and me for some time now so I’ve had plenty of time to plan it all. I was just waiting for the opportunity and Julie has given us that.”

“Did Marg know about your plan?”

“No, we talk about most things but this was a subject that I only skimmed over with her. She would not have known until today that I had made my decision but she did know that I was thinking about it. That was the reason that I got a bit upset when I thought that she may have beaten me to it. I thought that she may have spoiled my plans. I decided then and there that I needed to talk it through with Julie and ask her to support me.”

“So that’s the reason that you took so long talking to her this morning? I was wondering what was going on.”

“Yes, I not only told her that I wanted your child but I was honest about my feelings as well.”

“So how did she take that? She would have realized that you could be a risk to her.”

“I guess so. She made me promise that I wouldn’t try to break you up.”

“Shit, how did you handle that?”

“I just told her that I had no chance anyway because you would protect her interests. I told her that you had already told Marg that if she tried to come in between you and Julie that she would be asked to leave. I then went on to say that if you told Marg that then no one else stood a chance.”

“Why did you say that to her?”

“I told her that because it is the truth. I know that you try to hide it but I know you still have a soft spot for Marg. She was the one but she turned you down. Do you know why Marg broke it off with you when she did?”

“Yes, I think so. I didn’t understand at the time but I think I do now.”

“So I don’t have to tell you that she sacrificed her happiness to save you a lot of pain and hardship.”

“Why are we talking about this, Cherie?”

“I just wanted you to know, that’s all.”

“Okay, how’s the job going? Are you enjoying it?”

“Yes, the job is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I really appreciate you giving me that opportunity. I won’t forget it and I won’t let you down.”

“I know you won’t let me down. If you were not the right person for the job you would not have been offered it.”

“That’s quite a vote of confidence.”

“You have already told me that I am a good observer. I’ve seen enough of you and what you have done to know that you were the best person for the job at the time. I do worry though that we may be too close to each other. I wouldn’t like our relationship to interfere with our work.”

“I can’t see that happening.”

“Good.”

Julie and I spent two weeks living with Marg and Cherie. It worked. The sleazy workman left Cherie alone. I made a point of kissing her a couple of times in a situation where he could see and that was that.

Shortly after we returned home, Debbie rang and said that she and Gloria would be available to move in with us the following week. Julie and Debbie discussed their plans. I knew very little except that the girls would be moving in to the spare bedroom and they would be staying with us at least one month.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:45 pm

My ex-wife Chapter 46 -

Debbie and Gloria were monitoring their fertility cycle as was Julie. The intent was that I would sleep with all three of the women throughout their fertile cycle so that they could give birth in and around the same time with the view that the children could grow up together. In theory, this was a great concept but the girl’s cycle ranged over a two week period. For Julie, this was not an issue because she planned to give birth by caesarian which meant that as long as the doctor was in agreement she could choose her date of birth.

The plan was set. I was, of course, a willing participant. For Julie and I that was to be a very special time in our lives, a time when we planned the birth of our child. To include Debbie who was a very close friend of mine and her partner in the plans just heightened the intensity of it all. Unfortunately, I could not take time away from work because at that time there was no one experienced enough to fill the position.

The girls had organized leave for the month so that we would be together. They were to fill in their time attending events together, shopping and travelling together to the city. For Julie, this was her way of getting to know my friends better and building up a closer relationship with them.

Debbie and Gloria arrived as arranged in the evening. I was still at work so that when I arrived home dinner had been prepared and the girls were relaxing, having a drink and chatting about their week. After saying, “Hi” and hugging each in turn, making sure that Julie was first, I excused myself to freshen up and change.

When I came down dinner had been served. The girls were about to sit down to eat. Julie had made me bourbon while the girls had a wine. The atmosphere seemed to be a little stiff. It was as if the girls were not relaxed and their movements were more machine-like than anything else. I sensed that Gloria and Debbie may have concerns about how Julie was feeling or thinking about what was to come.

I started our meal by making a toast. “Here’s to a wonderful and productive month,” to which the girls all laughed. I was trying to break the ice with Debbie and Gloria. It opened up an opportunity for Julie to clear the air a little.

“Welcome to our home, Debbie, welcome Gloria. I want you both to feel part of our family for the month that you are with us. This is to be a very special time for us all. I understand that you may have concerns about how I might respond to you being with Goyse so it is important that you know that I am not a jealous person. I do, however, have some voyeuristic tendencies so I hope that you won’t be offended if I want to be present with you occasionally. I enjoy company so I hope that you both feel equally comfortable with Goyse and with me.”

Gloria took the opportunity, “Are you saying that you are bi, Julie?”

“Yes, that was part of it. The other was that you should feel relaxed about approaching Goyse if and when you want to. I will not be offended or upset by that. In fact, I might even feel aroused by it.”

“We are not into sharing, are we Debbie? For us, it will be a big step to share our relationship with others. Last time with Goyse, it was just the three of us. Debbie was alone with Goyse then because I was not sure how I would cope, Debbie, joined me with Goyse.”

“Did you find it enjoyable, watching them Debbie?”

Debbie hesitated before answering. She looked at Gloria before she spoke as if seeking permission. “Yes, like you said it was erotic but with a touch of jealousy mixed in with it. Afterwards, I thought about it and it turned me on. I still think about it at times.”

Gloria turned towards her. Julie and I let the girls talk. “You never told me that Debbie.”

“No, I didn’t know how you would react. I’m looking forward to watching you and Goyse together again like I did last time. I don’t think that I will feel quite as jealous as I did last time because this time I know there is no risk.”

“Risk, what do you mean risk?”

“Well, last time I was worried that you might like being with him more than with me. Once I understood that was just my mind playing games with me, I realized how enjoyable it all was. I’m really looking forward to this month together not only because of the baby but I’m really going to enjoy doing it.”

“Shit and I thought I was the only one.”

Debbie and Gloria burst into laughter. It seemed that baby-making was not all that was on the girl’s minds but they had not talked together about the potential sexual arousal side of our meeting. The ice was broken. The remainder of the evening was general chit chat and storytelling about past events and travels.

When we moved to the lounge, Julie took the initiative by sitting beside Debbie which forced Gloria to sit beside me. I knew what she was doing. Julie had told me that during discussions she had been told that Debbie was nearing her fertile time. It would be assumed that Debbie would be sleeping with me initially but by forcing the opposite it would mean that if Gloria and I spent the first night together then Gloria was less likely to be jealous when the time came for Debbie and me.

Julie struck up a conversation with Debbie allowing me to do the same with Gloria. From where I was sitting I could look past Gloria and see Debbie and Julie quite clearly but for Gloria to see she had to turn away from me which was unlikely if I kept her talking. After some time I observed that Julie was touching Debbie as she talked. She only touched her arm or hand and occasionally would pat the edge of her thigh as she told a joke or something similar. I could see that it was having an effect as Debbie had turned which meant that her leg was now in contact with Julies.

It was then that Julie suddenly leant over and kissed Debbie. Debbie responded and returned the kiss.

I whispered quietly to Gloria, “The girls are getting on well. Why don’t you and I slip quietly away?”

“I thought that you would want to be with Debbie tonight? She will ovulate before I do.”

“I would if you want me to but I had hoped to spend some time with you first if that is okay.”

“Of course. I don’t know what to say. I thought I would be alone tonight.”

“Why don’t you and I go up to the bedroom and then Debbie and Julie can join us when they want to.”

“Alright.”

I led the way to the master bedroom holding Gloria’s hand as we went. I felt her hesitate on the stairs so I looked back at her. She was looking towards Debbie. I saw Debbie smile back at her signalling her support. Following that Gloria was no longer reluctant.

Once we entered the bedroom I turned towards her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt her body against me and the warmth of it felt wonderful. That warmth had its effect on me. With her body held tightly against me, she noticed my arousal. I felt her hand moving slowly southward. When it arrived at its target, her fingers clasped it firmly.

“Someone’s excited.”

“Someone’s exploring.”

“Discovering, you mean?”

“Hhhmmmm, yes, I think the explorer found what she was looking for.”

“Maybe, but what use is it in there,” she said as she unbuttoned my trousers. What else could I do? I found the zipper on her skirt and slipped it off her. I then unbuttoned her blouse. Next came her bra and those pert little tits appeared as she worked on unbuttoning my shirt.

As I shed my shirt, I lowered my body to take her left tit into my mouth. My tongue worked on her nipple and I felt her groan. I moved across to take her right tit into my mouth and once again worked my tongue around its nipple. Once again she groaned.

I placed my arms around her legs and took her buttocks into my hands so that I could pull her body in close to mine to lift her then walked her over to the bed. With her lying on the bed I moved further down along her body, gripping the sides of her panties as I went.

When her panties reached her feet she lifted one foot clear and kicked them away with the other. This spread her legs allowing me access to her pussy. I remembered her cute little pussy with its sparse red hair from those years ago when we had been together last time. The birth of our child had obviously changed it somewhat but I recognized the similarity immediately.

I took some time to examine it in detail. Where her clitoris had been hidden all those years ago, it was now clearly visible. Her labia were now separated when before they were closed. Although the years had changed her, those changes had simply made her more desirable in my mind.

I lowered my face to her crotch and the feminine odour invaded my nostrils. I felt my cock jump in anticipation. My tongue lapped at her entrance and she responded with a low pitched groan. I looked up at her and she smiled and placed her hands on the top of my head, guiding me towards her clit. I was not ready to give her that satisfaction, not yet at least.

I withdrew my tongue failing to give her the contact with her clit that she sought. Once she realized, she loosened her grip on my head and I lowered my tongue towards her anus. Again that low pitched moan as she lifted her hips to give me better access. I worked my way up along her slit but once more failing to make contact with her clitoris despite the lift of her hips.

I worked my way back down towards her anus. After a few minutes, the moans were not only becoming louder but were now almost continuous. Her anus was now blinking at me the clear signs of an oncoming orgasm. Her hands on my head were firmly pulling me upwards now toward her clit. This time I didn’t resist. I worked my tongue around the outside of her little clit. When I say little it was little compared to Lyn’s or Sue’s clits but her size was probably more a normal size.

While working my tongue around her clit I was thinking of all the women that I had been fortunate enough to have sex with. I had been with several women before my marriage but had assumed that after marriage, Sue would be the only woman in my life. That would have been the case too if she had been satisfied to remain monogamous. It had been her constant cheating that had taken me down this pathway, a pathway that I would most certainly prefer not to have travelled.

Gloria’s orgasm brought me back to reality. I pushed two fingers into her and spread them lifting my fingers upwards towards where I had located other woman’s G spots. Gloria was no different. As I worked the fingers in and out of her she screamed and shot her juices in several squirts across the bed.

After a short time she came down saying, “I’m sorry Goyse, I’ve messed up your bed.”

“No harm has been done. Sheets can be washed.”

I rolled on my side to face her. She rolled towards me so that we were face to face.

“That was nice. I don’t often squirt like that. What can I do for you now?”

“I’m fine. I’d just like to lay here with you for a while.”

“Okay, if you want to.”

“How are you and Debbie getting along, Gloria?”

“We’re going pretty good. We have our moments, you know, disagreements but we get over them quickly and we never ever say anything to hurt each other. I’m happy and I think Debbie is too. Why do you ask?”

“No special reason. I like Debbie, as a friend, I mean. I was just interested in knowing that she is happy.”

“Yes, I think she is. At least, I am. We make love regularly and it is very satisfying. We have some common interests and also some that are not compatible. I would never cheat on her and I’m sure that she wouldn’t cheat on me. You’re the only other person that we invite to our bed and that is for a reason.”

“Yes, I know. I supply the sperm that you girls need for your family.”

“Well….. That’s part of it.”

“Only part of it, I don’t quite understand?”

Her face went red. She was obviously embarrassed. “I probably shouldn’t say anymore. You are in a relationship and I don’t want to create problems for you or for Julie.”

“You should have thought of that before you spoke, Gloria. I want to hear what you meant and I don’t intend on letting you not finish what you started.”

“Okay, but it is only between you and me, right!”

“Have I ever repeated anything that you have told me before?”

“I guess not.” There was a moment of silence. I wondered if she was working out what to say or working up the gumption to say it. “I’m not really gay, nor is Debbie. Well, not in the real sense of the word. I guess we could be described as gay but bi-gay. What I mean is that we do not only have feelings for other females. That is why I had so much trouble when she was with you before. Both of us get attracted to some men but we have chosen not to be with them.” Again she hesitated as if looking for the words. “We have both had serious problems with our relationships with men.”

“So what problems have you had?”

“Men always want to dominate. They try to take away your freedom. They want you to do exactly what they expect of you. They don’t allow women to make their own decisions. To them, we are there for their benefit and theirs only. If you do try to make a stand against them they try to force you or if you don’t conform to what they expect they simply walk away and dump you.”

“What? You think all men are like that?”

“I did once and so did Debbie. Every man that we had ever been with had been like that until…….” Once more she hesitated before she continued. “…. until you came along, that is.”

“I’ll take that as a big compliment but why are you telling me this, Gloria?”

“I’m not really sure except that we want you to know how we both feel about being with you. I’ve discussed it with Debbie and we want you to know that we both feel that for us, at least the next couple of weeks with you will mean more to us than just a way to fertilize our eggs. We didn’t know how to handle things last time and we both became emotionally involved. I think it may even be harder this time.”

What do you mean harder?”

“Well, we had to just walk away as if it didn’t matter but it did. Debbie caught me crying afterwards. She didn’t even ask me what the trouble was. She just told me that she understood and we cried together.”

“I still don’t follow what you are saying, Gloria?”

“For fuck's sake, you’re not making this easy for me, are you? I’m saying that both Debbie and I got emotionally involved.”

“Oh, I see. You know that I’m committed… to Julie, I mean. I can’t afford to get emotionally involved, Gloria. I hope you don’t have expectations of me that I can’t meet.”

“No, we don’t have expectations of you other than what we have discussed but I just wanted you to know, that’s all.”

“What about Debbie? She’s with Julie. How do you feel about that?” I needed to change the topic of the conversation. I didn’t know how to deal with what she had told me.

“I’m with you so I have no right to complain but I do feel a little jealous. It’s strange, I do feel a little jealous but turned on by the thought as well.”

“I understand that. You know that Sue was cheating on me most of the time, don’t you? Well, I felt the same way at times, jealous but sexually aroused. I wish she was able to talk to me, back then, I mean. It could have been so good for both of us if only she understood that I felt good most of the time about her having sex with others. My disappointment and some times anger came not from the cheating but from her refusal to trust me and include me.”

“Yes, she was a fucking bitch. You are better off without her. Debbie and I talked about it and at one stage we discussed telling you what she was doing behind your back. We didn’t because Debbie didn’t want to upset you.”

“Did you know that I caught her out with Al and knew that she was also with Sally’s husband. It got to the stage where I couldn’t change it and I couldn't get her to talk openly and honestly with me about how she felt and why she did it and what happened so I just got on with my life.”

“There were several other men as well. We often saw her with men. It seemed that every week she was with someone new.”

“I didn’t know there were others but it doesn’t surprise me.” I was lying to her because I was getting feedback from the company PI who had been monitoring her. I knew that her flings with Al and Sally’s husband were common knowledge so I had no problem admitting to that. I needed to change the conversation again. I didn’t want to relive the drama with Sue.

“Should we join the others?”

“Do you think they would mind?”

“I think they would like us to join them. You know that I will be with Debbie tonight at some time, don’t you.”

“Yes, I understood when you didn’t want to have sex with me.”

“Oh Gloria, that’s not true. Nothing is further from the truth. I did want to have sex with you but I have a responsibility to get with Debbie if she is close to ovulating. The main reason that we are together is for a purpose. When it is your turn then I will be yours.”

“I understand but I was disappointed. I will be looking forward to it when the time comes.”

“That makes two of us. The fear I have is that if we started then it would probably go all night and maybe even longer and Debbie would miss out.”

“Let’s go find them.”

We didn’t bother to put our clothes back on. After checking out downstairs and finding no one there, we made our way along the passageway listening. Near one door we could hear moaning. I recognized that it was Julie. I turned out the passageway light so that we wouldn’t disturb them when we opened the door. I very quietly cracked the door.

We couldn’t see much. There were just two bodies shining in the moonlight that was coming in through the window. I knew exactly where everything was in the room so I guided Gloria in then quietly shut the door behind us.

Our eyesight became accustomed to the low light in a matter of ten or fifteen seconds allowing us to see more and find the seating along the wall. I guided Gloria over and we both sat together watching the girls.

Debbie was between Julie’s legs and stroking as if she was a man. This was a surprise to me until I realized that there was a belt around her hips and two others coming up between her legs to the rear of the belt. She was wearing a strap-on. By the length of the stroke, it must have been quite a big one. Julie was groaning continuously, swinging her head from side to side. Debbie’s tits were in direct contact with Julie’s and it was obvious that Debbie was moving in such a way that her tits were sliding across Julies.

We had been watching the girls for a while when Gloria suddenly stood up turned around in front of me and sat facing me on my lap. She whispered quietly, “Fuck me, Goyse. Fuck me. I need your cock in me.” She then lowered herself onto my cock which was erect from watching the girls.

Gloria held me while she lowered herself onto me. I slid straight into her. She then used her legs with her feet on the edges of the chair to raise and drop onto me. There was no finesse. This was straight out raw sex.

Her tits were rubbing against my bare chest but I dearly wanted to touch them so I pushed her upper body away from me and bent my head down to take her left nipple into my mouth. Her groan made me understand that this had a similar effect on her that it did on me. I took a larger bight that allowed me to swirl my tongue around her nipple.

“Aw fuck,” issued from her lips and I could feel her wetness increase as she humped her back towards me. I moved across to her right tit and mirrored my movement and once more that moan followed by, “Aw fuck.”

“Kiss me, Goyse. Kiss me.” I raised my head up to meet her lips as she humped me with the enthusiasm of a teenager.

“I’m going to comeeeee. Oh fuck. I’m commiiinnnggg,” She shrieked as I felt the juices rise from my testicles encouraged by the heat of her orgasm. My cock pulsed as it shot my sperm deep inside her once, twice, three then four times and still it continued.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, Oh Gloria, I’m cumming.”

As I came down from my orgasm I realized that we had an audience. Julie and Debbie were sitting on the edge of the bed watching with their mouths open. Gloria was not finished. She couldn’t know that the girls were watching us because she had her back to them. She held my head in her hands and pulled my lips to hers. I closed my eyes. It felt wonderful.

As we broke our kiss she whispered, “I love you, Goyse.”

It shocked me. I had not expected this. Had Julie or Debbie heard her? I shook my head, “No, no, no, Gloria. That was fantastic but you’ve just got carried away by the excitement of it all.”

“No, you don’t understand. What do you think I have been trying to tell you?”

“Gloria, we have an audience.”

“Goyse, that doesn’t change how I feel. I don’t care who knows or who is listening. I love you.”

“We don’t have the right to hurt people, Gloria, no matter how we feel or what we might think.”

“I’m not hurting anybody, Goyse. They both know. Debbie knows how I feel and both Debbie and I talked to Julie about it before she agreed that we could be here.”

“Shit! You told Julie that and she still allowed you to be here with me?”

“Yes, ask her. She said that it was the safest way to handle it. If we couldn’t be together while she was present she thinks you might cheat on her and then she would lose control.”

I looked past Gloria to Julie. “Come here, Julie.”

Julie stood and moved across to stand beside Gloria and me. I reached up and pulled her down towards me. She knelt beside our chair. I placed my arm behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Here I was with my cock embedded in Gloria and kissing my partner, Julie while Gloria’s partner looked on.

“I love you, Julie. Thanks for trusting me like that.”

Julie smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen from her then pulled my face so hard into her breasts that I thought for a while she might suffocate me. She turned her head and while holding me she kissed Gloria.

“Bring him back to me when you are finished with him, please Gloria.”

“Don’t worry I will, Julie.”

With that, Julie got up and walked out of the bedroom leaving me with Debbie and Gloria. I was still embedded in Gloria and the eroticism of it all meant that I was still hard.

“Come here Debbie,” Gloria said without looking towards her. Debbie got up and moved across to us. With that, Gloria stood up pulling my cock from inside her. Gloria then guided Debbie onto my lap pushing my cock into her as she sat. The juices from our recent mating meant that my cock slid easily into her.

“Look after him, Debbie. I’m going to join Julie.” With that Gloria walked out leaving Debbie and me together.

Debbie took me and kissed me and I responded. We kissed for some time as I stroked her breasts. When we broke our kiss she guided my mouth down onto her right nipple. I took an ample bight of her tit moving my tongue around her nipple as I had done with Gloria.

“Goyse.”

“Yes, Debbie.”

“What Gloria said, I feel the same way about you.”

“I know. She told me.”

“That’s good because I’m not able to say things the same way as Gloria can. She knows how to tell people things but I get all flustered and it comes out all wrong.”

“Debbie.”

“Yes, Goyse.”

“You know that Julie and I are in love and we are a couple and nothing is likely to change that, don’t you.”

“Yes, I know that.”

“Good. We can enjoy being with each other but understand that I will always be going home to Julie.”

“Yes, I know and I’ll always be going home to Gloria.”

“Good.”

“I just thought that you and Julie might like to spend time with Gloria and me occasionally. We are together this month for a special purpose but Gloria and I were hoping that maybe we might do things together more often without needing a reason.”

“I’ll talk to Julie about it later.”

“We already have. She said she would like that as long as you agreed.”

“Sounds like it is all settled then.”

“She said there were a couple of other people who you may have to talk to as well.”

“She did, did she? Well, I don’t think there is anyone else to talk to if Julie agrees and I agree then we will be visiting you and Gloria from time to time. All we will have to agree on will be where and when. I propose that we take a trip down south together a month or two after we confirm that you and Gloria are pregnant.”

“What about Julie?”

“She will be coming with me.”

“No, I mean when she is pregnant as well.”

“Don’t tell anyone else Debbie but I think she has already missed her period. She hasn’t told me yet but I notice this type of thing and she hasn’t had a period for five weeks. I noticed some wrapping in the laundry bin this week and I read the label and it was a pregnancy kit. I think she is a couple of weeks ahead of you Debbie and that will make her three weeks ahead of Gloria.”

“Oh fuck. That’s great. When do you think she will tell us?”

“Who knows? I’m betting she is waiting to allow you to tell us about your impregnation first.”

“Then we had better get to work then.”

“Work? Is that what you think it is?”

With that, we both burst out laughing and Debbie started moving her but like wildfire.

It was some four weeks later as we sat down to dinner that Debbie announced that she had missed her period. Julie took her into her arms and kissed her and said, “me too.” It was then that Gloria announced that her period had been due at the start of the previous week and there had been no sign of its arrival.

I broke out a sixty-five dollar bottle of red that I had purchased for the occasion but was immediately told to put it away until after the babies were born. Julie then went on to tell me that it would be okay if the dad was to partake but I grinned and told her that I would save it for the young one's first birthdays.

Gloria and Debbie moved back home ten days later with Gloria telling me that I was losing weight and they needed to give me time to recuperate. It had been one of the most memorable five weeks of my life up until that time. This period bought Julie and me closer together than I had ever been with any woman and that situation continues until today.

Two weeks after Gloria and Debbie moved home Marg and Cherie moved into the flat out back as we now called it. Initially, things went very well but unfortunately as could be expected Marg and I become closer and closer over time. We had been lovers many years before any of the others came onto the scene and over the years we had remained very close. All that was happening is that the others were becoming aware of how close Marg and I actually were.

Cherie started to feel left out and I couldn’t blame her because I would have felt the same if it had been me. I tried very hard to bring Cherie closer to me but she started to see me as the enemy. While Marg wanted more of my time, Cherie wanted less. One night Julie spoke to me saying that it had to end otherwise we would be responsible for Cherie and Marg separating. I agreed immediately.

That night when Marg took me aside as had become the norm, I told her that I could not spend time with her any longer because she was becoming too attached and I belonged to Julie. She cried in my arms but told me that Cherie had said the same thing to her some weeks before.

She said, “I’m sorry, Goyse. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’ve just been trying to make up for doing it.”

“You haven’t hurt me Marg. It’s just that you have started to dominate my time and this is taking me away from my partner who I love and it is taking you away from your partner who loves you.”

“You don’t understand, do you? I’m not sorry for what is happening now, I’m sorry for not allowing you to put the question to me that weekend of the boat show.”

“But that must be ten maybe almost fifteen years ago. What exactly are you saying Marg?”

“I’m just saying that I knew that’s all and I manipulated so that you would not get the opportunity to ask me to leave with you. I really wanted to but I also knew that if I allowed it to happen then it would be like driving a wedge between you and your family and I couldn’t do that to you. I’m sorry.”

“Shit. Is that why you introduced me to Cherie? You did that to prevent me from asking you to run away with me?”

“I thought if I could get you interested in someone else then maybe I wouldn’t break up your marriage.”

“My marriage was stuffed a long time before you came along Marg. In fact, I think I was the only person in the state who didn’t know it at that time. You knew it too. Don’t tell me that Lyn hadn’t told you what was happening.”

“Yes, she told me otherwise you and I would never have got off the ground to start with. In fact, I had to hurry up to beat my sister to it. She had plans for you but she was playing for keeps. She was organizing men for Sue with the intent that as soon as Sue split it, Lyn could be the one to console you. My marriage was stuffed and so was yours but it didn’t change the fact that you hadn’t left her and so if you left with me everyone including Lyn would have put the responsibility at my feet. That alone would have split us up.”

“Maybe it is me that should be apologizing to you Marg. If I had grown some balls and left Sue then we could have been together. You know that it’s too late now don’t you?”

“Yes, I know but you need to understand that I still have a little part of me that belongs to you and it always will.” Marg placed her hand between her breasts. I knew what she was saying. I felt the same but I was not in a position to tell her so. That would only make her more intent on being with me. I didn’t know what to say to her so I said nothing and was relieved when she continued to speak.

“Do you think that we could convince Julie to allow us to stay on in the flat out back if I promised to behave myself?”

“Why don’t you ask her?”

“Do you think we could do that?”

“Julie is a realistic person. You would need to be very honest and upfront with her. She will detect if you lie to her. She probably already knows and understands how you feel. If you try to deny it she will know. Tell her how you feel, why you want to stay and let her set the conditions that you need to meet to allow it to happen.”

“Will you help me?”

“Nope. This has to be a girl versus girl thing. The only help that I can give is to tell you not to lie to her and to give her the control. She doesn’t have an ounce of nastiness in her so you will get a fair hearing but you need to respect any conditions that she sets for you and never break them no matter what.”

“How would you feel if we stayed?”

“I would love it. I like Cherie and you know how I feel about you. I’ve never hidden that. I’d worry a bit about Cherie though. She seems to be avoiding me.”

“She is a little jealous because you and I are spending too much time together and of course I take your side in every conversation. I don’t try to do that. It just works out that way.”

“Maybe it would help if we disagreed occasionally, on purpose of course.”

“Yes, I’ve tried but it just seems that we think too much alike. It’s fucking terrible isn’t it that even when you try to disagree with someone you can’t.”

“Maybe we could both talk to Julie.”

“That would be nice. I think she would know what was going on if I did it alone, don’t you? She would guess that we were conspiring against her and she would be right.”

We approached Julie a week later. Gloria had to work late which gave us a window of opportunity. I poured a red wine for us, asked Marg to sit in the lounge and then went to get Julie who was in the bedroom.

“Marg and I would like to talk to you, Julie. Could you join us in the lounge?”

“Okay.”

I walked back into the lounge room, picked up my wine, had a sip and waited. About five minutes later Julie came down. I looked at her eyes and could see that she had been crying.

“So this is it, is it, Dear John time?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I know how you feel about her. I’ll move out as soon as I can find somewhere to live.”

“Julie, come here.” She moved over towards me and I put my arms around her and kissed her. “You’ve been crying, haven’t you? Julie, you have no reason to cry. Marg and I are here to tell you that you are very important to us both and to say that we both love you and want you to know that you come before everything and everybody else.” She seemed to still be concerned so I continued.

“Marg and I have known each other for a long time. We have a very tight bond and that bond is so strong that it can’t be broken but in saying that you and your feelings and needs come before us both. I know I can speak for Marg when I say that Marg is not a risk to you or to the relationship that you and I have built up. I know and understand your concerns but they are not real Julie. Those concerns feel real to you but that is your protectionism kicking in. You see Marg and I had our opportunity but we missed it and we will never get it back. It is buried somewhere in the past.”

“You love her don’t you?”

“I can’t deny that but I love you more and I need you more.”

“Do you love him Marg?”

“Yes, I’ve loved him for fifteen years, maybe longer but as he said we had our chance and we missed the boat. That boat only sails once in a lifetime. That opportunity has gone. Even if you were not here then Goyse and I would not get together.”

“Why not, what would stop you?”

“I don’t know. I guess it’s something that I’ve never thought about. It just wouldn’t happen that’s all.”

“Goyse?” She was asking me the same question. I had no idea what to say. If Julie was not here would Marg and I get together again? Hell, I had no idea. It just had never been raised I guess. How do you answer a question like that?

“The situation doesn’t exist, Julie. How the hell can I answer a question like that?”

“Just as I thought, I’m keeping you apart.”

“For fuck's sake, Julie, you are not keeping us apart. There are quite a few people who have kept us apart but you have never been one of them. In fact, you have allowed us to spend time together that would never have happened if you had not been so accepting and understanding.”

“Then what is this about?”

“It’s about making sure that you understand that our relationship is not under threat. It’s about trying to allow Marg and Cherie to stay with us while allowing you to maintain control and providing you with a sense of security. Is there anything else Marg?”

“No, I think that about covers it.”

“Okay. What about Cherie?”

“What about Cherie?”

“She is just not going to buy it. How do you expect her to accept continuing in an arrangement where you two look like a couple and Cherie and I are just hangers-on?”

“Is that how you feel, Julie?”

“Yes, most of the time, that’s exactly how I have felt.”

“Then we will have to change it. What would you ask us to do to make you feel better?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps I feel better already after this discussion. It would help if you two spent a little less time together.”

“Alright, done! Will you help us convince Cherie to give it a try?”

“You know, I will. I like the arrangement as it was when we first started off before you two started spending so much time together. I like Cherie. I know what you can do to help her accept it, Goyse.”

“Okay, What’s that?”

“Tell her that you want her to have a baby with you.”

“What?”

“Cherie has been talking to me about having a baby. I mean rather about not having a baby. She told me that she did have one when she was quite young and her parents raised it as their own. She regrets that and is feeling that if she doesn’t do it soon she will miss out.”

I looked at Marg and realized by her expression that she was as surprised as me at this revelation. We both looked at her. She raised her eyes and said, “I didn’t know. She is my partner and she hasn’t talked to me about it. I’ve destroyed her trust in me haven’t I?”

It was two weeks later that when Julie and I went up to bed that she told me that she had spoken to Cherie.

“I think that we have an agreement with Cherie. Marg and Cherie will stay in the flat out back for the foreseeable future but there are a couple of conditions that you have to meet.”

“What are the conditions?”

“You can’t work them out for yourself?”

“Probably, I guess one will be to spend less time with Marg.”

“Yep, you have got that one right. You get one night a week with her. I spend that night with Cherie and Marg comes to you.”

“So we set up a roster? Is that how it will work?”

“No, it will depend on the mood. Some weeks it may not happen. Other weeks it may be more than one night. Occasionally it may be Marg and Cherie and you together with me watching. You know I enjoy watching, don’t you? All that she asks is that you and Marg don’t overdo it like you have been.”

“What is the other condition?”

“I can’t tell you about the other condition. I’ll leave that up to her.”

“She wants to use me as a sperm bank.”

“I wouldn’t put it like that but then it is up to her to discuss it with you.”

“But you know what the condition is and you have agreed.”

“Yes.”

“You know that she wants me to get her pregnant don’t you.”

“Yes, but that’s not really what it is about. It is how she wants you to get her pregnant that she wants to talk to you about.”

“But you agreed to her condition.”

“Yes, but I agree only if you agree. She’ll talk to you this weekend. She will ply you with a few wines first so be prepared.”

“Do I have the right to say no?”

“We always have the right to say no to any proposal but you won’t.”

“We’ll see.”

“Yes, We’ll see.”

It was a busy week and by Saturday night my mind was on other things. I had been to work most of the day because there was a big shut down on and things were not going as well as they should have. I walked in about seven thirty. The girls were looking very nice. The amount of flesh on show was quite unusual. Cherie particularly had on an almost sheer top and no bra. She got up and poured me a wine and as I watched I observed that there was no panty line showing.

It was then that I remembered that this weekend was to be when she presented her condition to me. She certainly knew how to start off a conversation because her appearance already had me aroused. I took the wine from her and set it down then reached over to her and kissed her. She responded.

“What do I have to account for that?”

“Look at you. Any red-blooded man would want to kiss you. You are absolutely gorgeous and those clothes!”

“I’m glad you approve.”

“Approve, I more than approve. Cherie, I haven’t been this aroused for some time. Don’t tell my Julie, will you? She might get jealous.”

We all laughed with Julie laughing the loudest.

“Maybe Marg and I should leave and leave you and Cherie alone for a while. Marg.” Julie held her hand out to Marg. Marg took it and they disappeared down the passageway to one of the spare rooms. Once they were out of sight I took Cherie in my arms and kissed her again. I ran my hand down along her thigh and it confirmed my belief that she was in commando mode. My cock jumped at the thought and I’m sure that Cherie felt it.

“I believe that we have things to talk about, Cherie. Would you like to talk here or in our bedroom?”

“My plan is to seduce you tonight so I don’t really think that it makes sense to do so here. Perhaps we should adjourn to the bedroom unless you would like to have dinner first.”

We moved to the master bedroom. Once we were there I picked her up and laid her on the bed and once more kissed her.

“Now, what is the condition that I must meet in order for you to stay with us?”

“Quite a romantic, aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry, Cherie. I find you very arousing and I want to make love to you but unless we get the business out of the way first I won’t be able to perform quite the way you are accustomed to.”

“My condition is that you and I take a holiday together for at least two weeks, just you and me, no one else.”

“Sounds okay, where do we go and when?”

“I think the Gold coast would be fine. As to the when it will depend on my cycle.”

“So, what happens with Marg and Julie?”

“That’s up to them. Julie has already agreed as long as you do. As for Marg, she doesn’t know yet. I was thinking of a third condition but perhaps it is too cruel.”

“You want me to tell her?”

“How did you guess?”

“Cherie, I would agree to your condition if it was designed to allow you to have the child that you so dearly want but that is not the primary objective is it? Your condition is designed to hurt Marg and maybe even hurt Julie. I can’t do that. I’m sorry Cherie but I can’t agree with your condition.”

“She means that much to you?”

“Yes, they both do. You also mean that much to me, Cherie. What you are proposing will hurt you as much as it will anyone else and I can’t allow you to do that to yourself. I will not agree with you trying to take your anger at me out on the three people that I love.”

“Then I guess that we move out of the flat then.”

“If you choose to do that then I can’t stop you but I want you to stay.”

“You mean that you want Marg to stay.”

“Yes, I won’t disagree that I want Marg to stay but I want you to stay just as much. We can work this out, Cherie. You and I can work this out. All we have to do is put the jealous feelings aside and recognize how we feel about each other and we can work it out.”

“What feelings are we talking about?”

“You know as well as I do that you are in love with two people, Cherie. I’ve recognized it a long time ago. That is the reason that you and Marg are here now. You are not here because of how Marg feels. She is here because of how you feel. The problem we face is that your jealousy of my relationship with Marg is controlling you and you can’t let it go. If you can learn to put that jealousy aside then you and I can have a meaningful relationship.”

She appeared lost for words and so I continued while I had the upper hand. “I would like you to bear my child, Cherie but when we do we need to be considerate of those around us. We need to share the moment with them not isolate them. Now, how about it?”

“Kiss me Goyse.”

I kissed her and she melded into my body. The kiss lasted a long time. I could feel her silky feeling dress against me and the thought of her naked wet pussy had me aroused again. I rolled over on top of her and my cock aligned with her crotch. I knew that she could feel my arousal.

“I think someone likes me.”

“No, someone loves you, Cherie.”

“You know how to make a girl give in don’t you.”

“I hope so Cherie because I don’t want to lose you and neither does Julie. We both love you just as much as we love Marg.”

“Alright, you win. My condition is that you spend as much time with me as you do with Marg and I want to bear your child.”

“It will never work if we aren’t all winners. So now it’s time for me to tell you about my condition. My condition is that you and Marg sleep in my bed with Julie and me until you can confirm that you are pregnant.”

“I like that one.”

“Fine, let’s go and get them then we need to start tonight. When do you think you will be ovulating?”

“I just finished my period.”

“Alright, don’t tell them. Let them think that you are fertile right now. This is the way it works. I make love with one of the other girls and then move across to you so that you always receive my sperm. How does that sound.”

“Marg knows when I had my period.”

“Don’t worry about that. Marg will just be happy that you are. She told me that she worries about you when you appear unhappy.”

“Sounds like a plan to me. Let’s go get the girls. We can have dinner and then an all-night sex session.”

“Nope! I don’t do sex sessions but I do love sessions and usually, they last a lot longer than one night.”

Eight months later, Julie, Debbie and Gloria had their babies within one week of each other. Julie called our son Gordon. Both Debbie and Gloria had girls. Debbie called her girl Gloria May. Gloria called her daughter Debbie May. I wondered about the May part of it because the only person around with the name May was my partner Julie May. Hhhmmm, interesting.

Cherie had her son just over two months later and called him Gordon as well. I was amazed at how much he looked like me. Of all my ten children it was Cherie’s that looked the most like me. By that time Marg was also pregnant and she delivered our son two months after that. She insisted that I sit through the birth with her in the same way that I had with Julie.

Throughout the birth, she told me over and over again how much she loved me and how sorry she was to push me away the weekend of the boat show. I kissed her so many times that I lost count.

Julie, Marg, Cherie and I all share our home with our children. We have a great relationship and it seems to be like a fine wine that improves with the years.

Every month or so Debbie and Gloria invite Julie and I to dinner with them and we always stay the night with them. I worry about Debbie because she has been becoming too emotionally involved with Julie. It always pushes Gloria and me together and that’s not a bad thing because Gloria really knows how to please a man.

Debbie recently invited me to lunch with her. During lunch, she asked me for permission to have a night out with Julie occasionally. I asked her was she asking me to allow her to date, Julie. She said “Yes.” I agreed but asked her would she mind if I spent those nights with Gloria. She told me that would help her because she was worried how Gloria might cope by herself while she was with Julie.

I spend those nights with Gloria. She asked me was I jealous of Debbie going out with Julie. I told her no, I wasn’t. I said that I didn’t own Julie I was only her partner. I also told Gloria that I trusted Julie to always come home to me no matter what the circumstances. Gloria’s response was to say that she wished that she had my confidence.

I discussed this with Julie and she assured me that Gloria had nothing to worry about. She went on to say that her relationship with Debbie was a sexual thing. She told me that there were certain things that Julie and Debbie did that Gloria didn’t like so she was helping their relationship not damaging it. She provided me with no details and I didn’t ask. I really didn’t want to know what two girls might get up to that Gloria and I might not enjoy.

I ran into my ex-wife, Sue recently. She was alone so I went across to talk to her and to ask her how she was going. Her response was, “No better for your asking.” I took the hint and left. I was surprised that my heart missed a beat when I first saw her because I was convinced that any feelings that I may have had for her had long passed.

I made some discreet enquiries and found out that she has been involved with several men since our split but all had left her. One had told our son in an apologetic way that he was leaving her because someone had told him how poorly she had treated me. I thought it sad that the mistakes of the past could impact on the future of an individual.

She now lives alone and has a small circle of friends. She doesn’t seem to go out with men anymore but I have seen her regularly with other couples and with female friends.

Believe it or not, I still care enough for her that I hope she finds a compatible partner to share her life with and I hope that she can one day find the contentment and happiness that has evaded her until now.

At night as I sleep the vision of Sue with Henry comes back to me and I awake with an erection every time. Julie makes good use of it but I’m sure she would be disgusted if she knew of its origin.

Henry passed away some time ago. Veronica has married once again. By all accounts, she is very happy.

Lyn and Ron have had a number of marital problems but they still survive as a couple. Jon has found himself a younger woman who he told me wants to make love to him every waking moment. I was tempted to tell him that I have three women like that but common sense told me to keep my trap shut. But then you can’t always be expected to tell the truth, can you?

This story has a happy ending for most of us except perhaps for Sue. In thinking about my good mate Ron, I am glad that he has found someone to love him. His has been a difficult search for happiness, one that I intend telling in my next series of stories.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Please continue.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:37 am

lkh96 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:38 pm
Please continue.
Hi, This is the link to my next story, Ron and Ronnie.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=55535

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 am

Nice fiction, but the wife is a character no one can relate or root for. Disgusting really. and you portray your self as the clueless white knight, which is also a bit unbelievable. I salute your energy and effort though, you have written a mini novel.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 am

wpaman wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 am
Nice fiction, but the wife is a character no one can relate or root for. Disgusting really. and you portray your self as the clueless white knight, which is also a bit unbelievable. I salute your energy and effort though, you have written a mini novel.
It might surprise you to know that all but a couple of chapters of this story are based on factual events. I say based because I have purposely changed the events enough that should she ever discover the story (I doubt that she ever will) it would be changed enough that she could not cause me undue trouble.

The Chapters that I have added were also taken from factual events but involving people other than my ex-wife and myself. I added them to the story because on their own they don't necessarily make good reading.

I accept that the way in which I saw it unfold may be different from how others saw it. I'm sure that, for example, my wife may see it differently. She always justified her behaviour when confronted by saying two things. The first was that I enjoyed her more when she had been with someone else which was untrue but also that she imagined that I had cheated on her on occasions when in fact all that I ever did until I met Marg was talk to other women. My affair with Marg that lasted much longer than she realised came about because of my need to have someone who I could talk to and who could understand what I was going through. I left out some parts of the story which would without any doubt allow me and others in the story to be identified.

One of my friends who doesn't appear in the story often chastised me for allowing her to get away with the things that she did. The fact that he was aware of certain events meant that what she was up to was probably common knowledge. Even today, years later my friend still often makes reference to my acceptance being the reason that she did what she did. The truth is that it is likely that if I had made a stand she may have changed her ways. I will never know for sure. What I do know is that I breathed a sigh of relief the day she left even though she cleaned me out. The loss of the assets was well worth it.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:57 pm

Thanks Goyse you have had some interesting times and they make great reading. Please do not be discouraged by people who's minds are unable to embrace the fact that some people can be completely different from them.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:53 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:57 pm
Thanks Goyse you have had some interesting times and they make great reading. Please do not be discouraged by people who's minds are unable to embrace the fact that some people can be completely different from them.
Thanks, OZCPL,
I appreciate all feedback positive or negative but I am human so your positive feedback lifts me in my writing.

I understand that the relationship that I had with my ex-wife may well be classified as not belonging in a hotwife web site and so it will be open to criticism of all types. That's fine. It does, however, fit the classification in my mind because had it not then I would have most certainly done what many men would have done and walked away. Given this, it was important to me that I post here to raise the question in peoples minds, "Are all hotwife, cuckold relationships the same?" When you read the majority of stories here the conclusion that people could reach is that they are. I choose to propose through my stories that there is a variety in these relationships as there are in all relationships.

When my ex-wife attends the same functions that I do today she quietly disappears into the shadows or the margins of the group. I attempt to talk to her but there is no meaningful response and she always looks down at her feet. Julie has attempted to break down the barrier she puts up by buying her a drink but she pushed it aside. This is not the Sue that I knew and lived with who was like a butterfly flitting around happy and laughing all the time. The fact that my ex-wife could seldom open up to me even now some two decades later tells me that she was insecure in who she was or who she had become. Perhaps she feels guilt. If so I would love to be able to take hold of it and rip it out of her and throw it away so she can become the same happy butterfly she once was. I most certainly haven't felt guilty and I certainly don't want her to feel that way.

My point here is that had Sue been able to communicate with me then it is possible that we may still be together today. (Although I dread the thought) That is the hidden message in my story which I know that some would have grasped. What we did we should never regret. What we did to each other perhaps we should regret because if we had cracked that wall that built up preventing us from communicating our feelings and thoughts we would have saved us and those around us a lot of drama and pain.

It is true that Sue cheated on me. It is also true that I cheated on her. In re-reading my story I suggest that I did not hesitate to cheat because I knew that Sue had done this to me several times. Some may see that as my making excuses for my poor behaviour but I didn't intend to write it that way. I simply wanted to transmit to the reader how I felt at the time. Our cheating, both Sue's and mine are only classified with that tag because of our inability to communicate. I can say without any thread of doubt that I wanted her to experience those things that she couldn't get from me. Hopefully, others can learn from our mistakes.

This morning I woke up at four AM and sat outside here in Perth watching the sunrise. That is very unusual for me. It is now two decades since we divorced. It is three decades since Marg and I had our boat show weekend away together. We, however, both gave up our short time together to travel over five hundred kilometres with Cherie to save Sue from making a grave mistake. Initially, I didn't understand why these thoughts had come racing back to me until I looked at the date. Subconsciously I was reliving it on the anniversary of that event. I felt sad so shed a tear and as I often do when sad I started to write a poem. This time to Marg. This told me that my mind was reminding me that I had sacrificed my time with Marg because of my deep sense of responsibility to my (then) wife, Sue. It was that same sense of responsibility that prevented me from walking away from Sue to make a life with Marg. There are not many regrets in my life but that one is listed just below my decision to allow Sue to talk me into having a vasectomy which I have now thank God had successfully reversed.

Life goes on my friends. The past can not be changed. We can only change how we deal with it and learn from the mistakes we make. I look forward to tomorrow because I am having grave difficulties dealing with this anniversary.

Goyse.

PS. Here are the first couple of lines of my poem to Marg. I won't post all of it until I give it to her, that is if I ever do. By the way, Marg is the only real person in my stories. Everyone else exists under a different name. For some reason, I couldn't give her a different name although I think I know why. Perhaps you can guess.

As stars slowly fade in the early morning hue
I take a sip and set it down then I think of you
A light blue ting it slowly shows as darkness goes away
Why these thoughts no one knows or why it comes today

I wonder why after all this time of why I think of you.
My thoughts are sad I shed a tear and watch the brightening blue.
If only I had had some strength to make our dreams come true
Perhaps this is why in early dawn I only think of you

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Thank you Goyse. It's a great story to read, a real epic.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:00 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:27 pm
Thank you Goyse. It's a great story to read, a real epic.
Thanks, Asterix, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I enjoyed writing it as well. My other story posted is called 'Ron and Ronnie'

As I've noted above I have two other stories on the go at present. "My ex-wife from her perspective" and "Stories of my youth."

A little over a week ago I had a request from a reader on the Our hotwives web site to write him a story about him and his wife. He has provided me with some information and presently I am writing chapter 13. Unlike my other stories where most events are based on actual happenings which I have been exposed to, this one will be a fantasy. It seems to be going well and the guy who approached me seems to be enjoying it. I am too.

Goyse.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:40 pm

goyse wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:00 am
A little over a week ago I had a request from a reader on the Our hotwives web site to write him a story about him and his wife. He has provided me with some information and presently I am writing chapter 13. Unlike my other stories where most events are based on actual happenings which I have been exposed to, this one will be a fantasy. It seems to be going well and the guy who approached me seems to be enjoying it. I am too.
Looking forward to it Goyse!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 pm

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :up: :up: :up:

Very well written and with amazing talks...

Still laughing at:

“Don’t you know what they call a woman who has sex without protection?”

“No, What?”

“Mummy.”

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!