Is This the Real Life?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
trdd
Player

Re: Is This the Real Life?

Unread post by trdd » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:49 am

Don, thanks for continuing these reflections and sharing as you learn more. It is a very fascinating story and I certainly want to hear more about L's time with Steven if she reveals it.

But what about you? What do you think about your own submission? Is there a fantasy that you have not realized in all of this? Is there a next step for you?

I may be remembering wrong but I think you once wrote that you had a "break in" fantasy. I was assuming (and projecting too) that meant you were helpless while L was ravished "against her will" at least to start. Is there anything like that that would ramp up your experience? If L was gone for days with Steven, would you just be sitting at home or at Dave's again? Or is there something more active that could be happening with you?

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:32 pm

Don,

You and L are an amazing pair! Have fun, bro!

Dave

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:15 pm

dana007: No, it's too soon to do a return visit. Neither of us is horny enough to make it work again so soon after what we've been through, and we always have to arrange to take off work and travel. I also don't want to intrude too often at Dave's place. I'd like to get the entire story from L before I bring up plans to go again. But when she wants to go, I'm ready.

trdd: There has always been something very hot about the fantasy of a group of 3 or 4 escaped convicts breaking into our house, tying me up, and eventually seducing L in front of me. She would resist at first, then slowly give in to the leader, the biggest and best looking one. They'd threaten me with a gun to my head until she agreed to do whatever they wanted. She'd be told to get up on the coffee table in the middle of the room and strip slowly as they played sexy music on my stereo. They'd tell her to beg them to take off each piece of clothing and give it to them as she swayed reluctantly to the music. "Please, can I take off my blouse?" "Please, can I take off my shorts?" "Please, can I take off my bra?" They'd tease her, asking why she wanted to take it off - did she want to show them her tits? She'd have to answer "yes, I want to show you my tits," shaking and terrified as she tossed them her bra. After she was naked, they'd make her pose, bending over with her legs spread, cupping her breasts with both hands while pushing her chest out, facing them while holding her pussy open with her fingers, and on and on. At this point she'd be almost in shock, but doing what she was told so they didn't blow my head off. I sit by in horror, tied to the chair, as my wife becomes their plaything.

Eventually the leader leads her down off the table, puts her on her knees, and all of them open their pants and pull out their cocks. "Now we'll see who you have the hots for," the leader tells her. "Choose who you want to be your boyfriend while we're hiding out here. Take a good look around, then put your favorite cock in your mouth and suck it." I watch her stare at their hardening erections for a while, up and down the row of exposed, pulsing cocks. She hesitates too long, and the leader has to remind her to pick one or I'll get a bullet. The leader's cock is twice as thick and long as the others, and I shudder when she chooses his and sucks him. He jokes about it, telling me my wife must be deprived because she wanted the biggest cock.

He makes her his "girlfriend" while they're there, fucks her constantly in our bed while I'm tied in the living room. By the second day I hear her moan, and know he's made her cum. By the third day she's always at his side, playing with his cock, and asks him to fuck her right in front of me. He does, making her rest her hands on my shoulders as I sit tied to the chair. Her face is inches away from mine as he pounds her from behind, her eyes closed, her nipples rubbery hard as her breasts sway with each of his thrusts. He asks her if he's better than me, and she whispers "yes!" He asks her if she'll ever want my cock in her again after she's had his, and she tells him "No!" He spews into her, and she opens her eyes and says to me, "Oh God, he's cumming in me - he's flooding me - I can feel it - there's so much of it..." And almost immediately she cums too, screaming, "You're so fucking good! - so fucking good! - so fucking good!" I can feel her body convulse and shiver, and I look down between her legs to see a river of thick cum flow out of her.

After that she is his girlfriend there. They fuck all the time. She tells him how hot his body is, and how much bigger his cock is than mine, and they both laugh. When the convicts decide they should leave, she kisses him passionately, and thanks him for the best sex of her life. She turns to look at me and tells me, "I mean that". They leave, she unties me, and from then on her rule is that I have to let her fuck other men to stay married to her. For some unknown reason, I get hard when she tells me, and she mostly fucks other huge men for the rest of our marriage while I step aside with a hardon and let her.

So, that's one brief version of my "break in" fantasy. We played with it a little when we first met Dave years ago, but haven't since. I'd need to include some real-looking convict types to make it convincing, and one with a cock so huge it would stun L and make me halfway believe she'd never want mine again. But we haven't felt comfortable bringing that many of the right kinds of men into our roleplay, at least not yet. Maybe Dave will arrange it someday. Sounds juicy.

In the past when L went to visit Dave alone for a week, I stayed at home and worked. I just didn't get much work done thinking about her. I'm not at all ready to send her away to Stephen, yet. The thing is, the angst is much stronger for me that way. I don't "get to play", but she does, getting all the cock she wants. Thinking about her, wondering about how she's taking a guys cock, how big it might be, how often, and how she moans and screams when she cums - all that's sweet torture. And at Dave's, it's never "if", it's who, when, and how often. Just maybe she's doing some crazy shit she wouldn't do if I was there, like fucking those six guys. Sometimes I want her to be that crazy little slut on her own, to learn to be free enough to pursue it and enjoy the hell out of it. It's confidence-building for her - one more chance for her to flaunt her body and her sex like she was afraid to do in the past. The prize for me is having her drop the details like breadcrumbs when she gets home, spilling a little for shock value while she's riding me in our bed just before I cum. That, she's mastered!

Don

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:20 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:32 pm
Don,

You and L are an amazing pair! Have fun, bro!

Dave
Man, you have to convince Daria to give you something to write about. You're the amazing pair!

Don

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:38 pm

Don
Thank you for your replay and wise you and L well.
keep us posted with your updates looking foward. to the next one .

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Thank you for your reply. From the limited info on Stephen, I too would agree with your assessment and worry. Dave has taken the time to get to know you and develop a bond with both of you. Stephen doesn't appear to be that type of guy.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Well, Don, I can see you haven't thought about that fantasy much :lol: Thanks for sharing it. I have a similar one... with less detail.

I can only imagine the overwhelming angst of letting your wife spend so much time with other men. Your experiences are amazing and erotic. But I don't think I could ever come close to doing it. If I did, I think I would be more selfish... sitting back for up to a week alone, I think I would need something more active for the angst not to kill me.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:10 pm

trdd wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm
Well, Don, I can see you haven't thought about that fantasy much :lol: Thanks for sharing it. I have a similar one... with less detail.

I can only imagine the overwhelming angst of letting your wife spend so much time with other men. Your experiences are amazing and erotic. But I don't think I could ever come close to doing it. If I did, I think I would be more selfish... sitting back for up to a week alone, I think I would need something more active for the angst not to kill me.
Hah - I've had that fantasy since before L knew about hotwifing. To me there has always been something very hot about the sexual corruption of an innocent wife, especially with her flaunting her loss of innocence in front of her helpless husband.

I came to recognize the fact that only a few things could go wrong while she's away having sex. She could be physically or emotionally harmed, or I could lose her to another man. In Dave's case, we've known each other so long neither of those things is likely. That's not what the angst is about for me. I think about what new behavior of hers I might be missing, how he might find ways to excite her to even more powerful orgasms, or invoke new erotic ideas or environments that she loves that I've never imagined. I get impatient - I burn to see and know these things, to feast my eyes on her body, the expressions on her face, while they happen. It's all about letting my imagination run wild thinking of her in someone else's hands. It's about not knowing - not being able to know how she's being pleasured, and the tortured wait to find out until she comes back to me. All that said, I'm so worked up and horny after a week of this that I desperately need her back in my hands. More than a week may kill me as well.

Don

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:33 pm

dana007 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:38 pm
Don
Thank you for your replay and wise you and L well.
keep us posted with your updates looking foward. to the next one .
Thanks - I will try to update when there is more to tell.
samlowen wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 pm
Thank you for your reply. From the limited info on Stephen, I too would agree with your assessment and worry. Dave has taken the time to get to know you and develop a bond with both of you. Stephen doesn't appear to be that type of guy.
Stephen is almost a complete unknown at this point, except that both Dave and Gail seemed to have vetted him. That still doesn't mean he's right for us in the long run. L's fascination with him is probably due to his darker, mysterious "control" over her when she needed just that - it's new and exciting. She developed the same fascination with Dave's nephew in the past, only to find he was someone else completely when the mask was off. If she wants to explore Stephen further, I'll be OK with that, but time will tell whether he's just playing a character in the game or someone else entirely. And, I'm sure L hasn't yet told me everything that happened while they were together.

Don

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:48 am

A few more revelations last night. L was in the mood to talk, and was willing to fill in more of her time with Sir Stephen. Some time ago I bought a kit that claimed to turn any alcoholic drink into absinthe. I used a bottle of Lambrusco - too sweet for my taste, but I wanted L to try the absinthe with me, and it's a wine she'll drink without counting the glasses. I can't say for sure that it was the wormwood that opened her up when we tried it. But she drank a full glass, then another, and we talked about Sir Stephen.

"So, I know you fucked Stephen's friend who went along with you to the bars that night. But Stephen said later that you liked all his friends' cocks. Was any of that true?"

"I told you I didn't have sex with them, Don. Only with Stephen's friend who went with us."

"So why would he say that? Just to get to me? Was he trying to make me jealous?"

"I guess so - you know how he is."

"He just sounded so sure of it - I guess he's just a good actor."

L grew quiet, moved closer to me on the sofa, and began to play with my cock through my pants.

"He - he, um, wanted me to do this."

"He wanted you to play with him in front of his friends?"

"No - he wanted me to do it to his friends. There, in the bar."

"And you did?"

"Um-hm."

"So, how many of them did you play with?"

She stopped again, as though she was trying to remember, as though she was silently counting. Jesus.

"I think three. It was just in one bar, where most of his friends were."

She began digging her fingers in, squeezing, until the shape of my cock appeared through the front of my pants. She moved her fingers slowly along the length of it, milking it gently.

"He ordered me to do it. He took me to a dark corner, told his friend that I was easy, and told me to prove it by feeling his cock. There wasn't any more to it - I mean, I didn't take it out there in the bar. Stephen just wanted me to feel it and make his friend think I'd be easy. He asked me if I liked the guy's cock while I was feeling it, and I told him I did. He asked me if I liked it better than my husband's, and I said I did. I was so embarrassed. I didn't know this guy at all, and I was telling him there in a bar that I was married and liked his cock better than yours."

I was stunned, but at the same time it was one of the sexiest, most outrageous things L has done. And it wasn't even sex with the guy. Suddenly this Sir Stephen became a lot more interesting.

"Stephen pulled my blouse open a little more so he could see my breasts while I did it. He asked him if he wanted me, and the guy told Stephen, 'who wouldn't?' or something like that. He didn't come - I didn't do it that long. But I was sure he was going to let the guy fuck me."

"And no one saw any of this? No one noticed you grabbing his cock?"

"I don't think so - no one said anything. I couldn't see because I'm supposed to keep my head down, to always stare at his crotch. It was crowded. Stephen introduced us at the bar, and we moved to the back where it was darker. There were still a lot of people, mostly guys. The three of us stood close together like we were just talking. That's when Stephen wanted me to feel him and say I liked his cock. I kept wondering what the guy thought, if he already knew what Stephen was up to. I was so embarrassed I was sick to my stomach, but I was excited at the same time. Honestly, for a few seconds now and then, I really wanted to be that slut Stephen was showing him - I mean between wanting to slink away and hide."

"What did the guy say to you? Did he ask to fuck you?"

"He didn't say anything, to me, I mean. He asked Stephen where my husband was, and Stephen said you weren't there, but that you let me fuck other men. Stephen kept adjusting my blouse so he could see more, and when I glanced up I saw him staring at my breasts. He asked Stephen what we were doing the rest of the night, and Stephen told him we were busy. Then he whispered something to Stephen before he walked away."

"Do you think he was part of Dave's circle of friends just playing the part?"

"I don't know, Don. I wasn't allowed to look at him, remember? But from the little I saw of his face, I don't remember seeing him at Dave's parties. Maybe Stephen has his own circle of friends. I can't believe he'd make me do that to an ordinary friend we happened to meet there."

"You're probably right. But there were others too, right?"

"Two others. They said they'd have sex with me when Stephen told them my husband let me fuck other men. I don't think I've seen them before either. Stephen kept opening my blouse more and more, and by the third guy I was afraid someone else would see. The three of us were standing facing each other, pretty close together, but I really felt too exposed in a bar full of men. When I pulled my shoulders in to try to hide my breasts a little, Stephen asked me what I was doing. I was mortified. I had my hand on the guy's cock, staring at his crotch, and Stephen wanted me to embarrass myself even more."

"Did you say anything?"

"Not at first. But he wanted me to answer him. Finally I told him I was afraid the people there would notice my breasts. He asked me why that would bother me - that I always liked showing them off, didn't I? God, I glanced up and the guy was grinning, still staring inside my blouse. I didn't say anything else. Stephen just opened my blouse again and let me feel the guy's cock a little longer. I thought the guy might put his hand in my blouse, that Stephen had given him permission by what he said. But he didn't. Again, there were a few seconds when I wished he would have. But I'm glad he didn't. I don't know whether I'd have stood there and let him, or if I might have lost it and ran out of the place. I'm glad I didn't have to find out."

I stared at my lap as she worked, trying to imagine her doing it to strangers in a public bar while she stood silently staring at their crotches.

"So, you really didn't fuck any of them that night?"

"No, Don - I keep telling you I didn't. I think it was just a test, to see if I'd obey him. That's why I did it - to please him, to show him I'd do something like that in a bar if he wanted me to. He seemed to love watching me do it. I really wanted to please him, to show him I wasn't afraid. He kissed me each time after I was done with the guy. On my mouth. Like he loved me for doing it."

It made me a bit queasy hearing her tell me that. I had assumed this was a stark Dom-sub relationship. Even the word "relationship" didn't sound right. I saw them as an owner and his toy. His demeanor at Dave's was cold and formal.

"He kissed you on the mouth?"

"Um-hm."

"A long kiss?"

"Uhh, pretty long, I guess."

"Did you feel more than just being owned by him when he did it?"

"I felt - warm, and satisfied, like I had pleased him."

I was completely confused. Was he using punishment and reward to train her? Was he showing his friends she was completely his? Or was there a deeper attachment growing beneath it all? L had that effect on men. Sooner or later they often wanted to possess not only her body, but everything she is. I remembered feeling that effect the day we met. Who was this guy, really?

"Did he tell you he would make you fuck these guys eventually?"

"No, not exactly. On the way back to his place he did ask me which one I'd want to fuck most. I told him I didn't know - I didn't look at their faces for more than a few seconds - I didn't know them at all. He told me I'd have to start choosing men by their cocks instead of my little girl fantasies about a Prince Charming. He told me it was time I learned that only men's cocks were worth my time. The rest was disposable. He'd give me everything else."

"So, did you pick one?"

"I did - I remember his slacks were very thin and I could feel his shape and thickness - even the head, where a little precum leaked through just below his belt. If Stephen wanted me to pick the biggest one, it was no contest - so I picked that one, the first guy. Honestly, I kind of hoped he'd come back with us. I thought about what he'd feel like inside me. I even tried to lean toward him so my blouse would open more. He must have seen everything."

"I guess Stephen must have promised the guy he could fuck you. Did you hear him tell him that?"

"Not in front of me. But he whispered something to him before he left. The guy was all grins though, and so cute. But on the way back Stephen said that he'd give me to all of them eventually, but he wouldn't force me. I'd have to beg for it, and that I'd have to finish my training first. I joked that I wouldn't need training to show that guy how much I wanted to fuck him. But he didn't think it was funny. He told me it wasn't my place to decide yet, that I needed to concentrate on my training."

I asked her if the training was like the book or movie. Did he want her to become aroused by the masochistic addiction to the whip? Or by how available and eager she would be to drape herself over a chair with her legs spread so strangers could take her ass and pussy as often as they wished? To what extent did he think he could shape and mold her? And to what extent did L imagine she'd allow him to remake her?

"This 'training' - what is he doing to you?"

She looked at me, smiled, and released my cock.

"You look worried. Are you?" she said. I recognized a trace of concern on her face, and a genuine softness in her smile. God, her eyes were always the same at moments like that - so warm and soothing I wanted to fall into them.

"I'm curious," I told her. "Just excited, and impatient to know the details. Some of the fantasies I come up with while you're with him are pretty dark. At least a few hints? You don't have to tell me everything."

She looked just as uncomfortable as she did when I had first asked about the whippings. After she thought for a minute, she let me have a taste.

"He has these rules, and if I break them, I get whipped, then put in my room by myself to think about what I've done. I wear the bands around my wrists and ankles so he can tie me, and the collar so he can attach the leash, like you saw when he brought me back to Dave. I have to be accessible - never cross my arms or legs, always stand straight with my shoulders back and my breasts pushed out. He dresses me in this black, lacy, see-through top that stays open in the front to show my breasts. He says he needs my nipples without undressing me when he wants to suck on them. He keeps me naked below my waist so I'm available there too. He likes to see when I'm wet, and always praises me for it. He tells me my pussy is beautiful when I'm swollen and wet - I never knew it showed that much. But he seems so obsessed with it...

"And the rest, well, he wants me in the black heels constantly. I have to practice walking a special way, climbing stairs, sitting and standing - it's like learning to walk all over again. I can never close my legs when I sit, and I can never look a man in the face - only at his crotch, even when I talk to him. There is more - but there are things I can't tell you. You'll just have to understand. He tells me these are only the simplest things I have to learn, that the rest will be much harder. God, if he knew I'm telling you this much..."

"Now you sound like you're afraid of him. Are you?"

"Not afraid. Not really. Maybe afraid I'll disappoint him. Afraid he won't want to show me more if I'm not what he expects. I don't want you to worry - it's still role playing. But I love playing the part so much. The next time we go, he wants more time with me, at least a few more days. I know that's hard for you. But I also know about Ping. Maybe you can take some lessons from her while you wait."

Right. Like she'll let that happen when the time comes. She was grinning when she said it, but I won't hold my breath. I can tell when L thinks she's said enough, or maybe too much. When she gives me clear signs of it, and I ignore them, evasion is her way of shutting down - until she's ready to lead me down an even more twisted path.

Don

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:12 am

Don
Great update but it still look's like. that there are alot of thing's that.
he still want's to do to L. and train her to do as well.
keep us posted on any updates looking forward to reading them.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:38 am

dana007 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:12 am
Don
Great update but it still look's like. that there are alot of thing's that.
he still want's to do to L. and train her to do as well.
keep us posted on any updates looking forward to reading them.
You might be right, but a lot of this could still just be role playing. L seemed sincere when we talked, but I've learned not to always accept everything I hear at face value. I think the intense heat of our last visit has lasted this long because Stephen is someone new who meshes with L's fantasies. But it's been months now and she has had no contact with him. I also think L will only allow her fantasies to go so far, even during role playing. I could be wrong, and she could be ready to reach a little farther in the darkness, but I can't imagine 'training' by a man she doesn't even know that well yet can get much more severe, at least in areas I know she considers taboo. Anyway, it is hot watching her practice walking around the house in the heels, and hearing her talk about Sir Stephen while we have sex is the best.

Don

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am

Don, first I'd like to say how much I enjoy your writing. I especially like how you always attempt to explain your emotions and reasoning while still keeping the story so hot.

I'm curious about the seeming imbalance between you and your wife's adherence to understood boundaries. An example might be how she decided to go bareback with Dave without your prior agreement, while you, on the other hand, declined Ping's offer to fuck because L would disapprove. How could she disapprove, or not understand if you did so after she has clearly backed you into a corner as if you were a putz with his hat in his hand?

Did she not issue you a fait accompli taking advantage of your devotion to her as well as your apparent giving nature? If she was able to do this how can you be sure she hasn't already barebacked Stephen but has chosen not to reveal that to you as well?

What was her true purpose in the scene where she barebacked Dave on the sofa in front of you while apparently re-enacting the wicked pleasure she felt the actual first time she did it? It appeared the most exciting part of Dave fucking his seed into her was that she knew it was against your wishes. She enjoyed doing it in spite of you. That Dave was "tested safe" is beside the point is it not?

How do you know she didn't actually want you to get pissed off and show her and Dave that there are limits on what you are willing to share of her? Was she testing you? That you didn't get mad and disapprove - does that possibly indicate to her that you place less value on her than she once thought? Is she not precious to you? Does this thought ever cross her mind?

Which brings up my next question for you.

Could Gail be the other special wife Dave was speaking about when he was talking to you alone in the bathroom after you showered with your wife? If so, how does that reflect on master Dave and Sir Stephan's spoken desire to do no harm to your marriage while having their fun with your wife? What blame do they share in Gail's current unhappy situation? Did they push things too far with her husband? Dave and Stephan do a lot of boasting about providing what women need sexually. How much do they know or actually care about protecting the ties that bind two people together?

Again, I love your writing. Thanks..

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks for so many good points, Suchen. I'll try to give my perspective.

The primary (and highest priority) boundary was set and agreed to when we first started to play years ago. It was that L could have sex with other men, but she would absolutely, under no circumstances allow me to play with other women. I know it isn't fair (or at least doesn't appear to be from the outside), but to be honest, I've rarely wanted to fuck other women. I know that even skirting around the edges of it may cause L to stop, and I'm certain she'd be furious. It's just the way she is, and what I've agreed to. Honestly, I'm very reluctant to disturb the waters for fear we'd lose the excitement we have.

L has let Dave cum in her now and then in the past, but with the excuse that it's a "heat of the moment" thing, and I've understood. The recent condomless sex is, I think, more of a tactic to get at my submissive side. L, and certainly Dave, has come to understand that shocking me by overreaching the accepted rules both disturbs and excites me. Everything about Dave has been like that - pushing the envelope, risking going a little farther, and a little farther, and then watching the results.

Is it dangerous? It can be, but we have such a long history with Dave without any damage that we give him a pass. It's a matter of trust that he'll invent new ways to challenge us without any lasting collateral damage. As shocked as I was, honestly, the addition of semen to the interplay between them excites me. It's the old hot-button idea of him "claiming his territory", something we've not really done before because of the condom rule. The entire landscape is new to us - hearing her beg him to cum in her and knowing it's real, imagining his semen inside my wife, seeing it leak from between her legs, sometimes when I least expect it. For L it's a huge part of submitting to him in front of me, letting him possess her by leaving some of himself inside her, and even showing me the evidence afterwards. She's admitted it's her submissive need to give herself to him more completely in addition to the taboo of doing it in front of me. I'm not sure if we'll continue to play with it, but for now it's new and very hot. We've used the details and memories so many nights since then when we fuck.

L has always loved to tease, and much of the time (both at home and at work) she needs to be in control. I write a lot about her submissive state, but her controlling side is just as real, and in fact more persistent in her daily life. She can be devilishly clever at getting her own way. I've come to know the duality of her personality, the good-girl - bad-girl sides that motivate her. It's not that she twists me around her little finger, it's that I let her and find it sexy. I don't consider myself diminished because of it, I consider myself insightful enough to appreciate what drives her. And she doesn't always win, even when she uses sex to persuade me. The dynamic is complicated - more so from an outsider's POV. I've rarely felt like a putz with my hat in my hand because I know she gets satisfaction from poking me now and then, even when she's fucking Dave. To put things in perspective, we visit Dave two, maybe three times a year, and have months in between to debrief and share both concerns and what excited us individually. Lots of years of trust.

L has given me a pass in the past when Ping and I played a bit at Dave's parties. Ping and I watched from a stairway landing as L fucked one of the guys in his swinger group - Ping did her best Domme personna as she masturbated me until I came. L was fine with it - as long as it wasn't penetrative sex. Whether L was serious or not when she suggested I spend time with Ping the next time she's with Stephen has to be explored further. It's an emotional thing for her - she can mean it up until the last minute, then change her mind when the reality of the physical act sinks in. Not fair I know, but I know what to expect and can deal with it.

We still have an understanding that L uses condoms with other men - Dave is the exception for however long the exception lasts. I trust L when she promises me that Stephen always uses condoms. It's really for her protection, and she's serious about preventing diseases. It's why I suspect even the exception with Dave won't last forever. The heat of the moment is one thing, but reflection can be sobering.

Other than meeting Gail a few times at Dave's parties, I don't know any more than Dave told me. She's apparently worked for/with Dave for a long time and maintains that relationship as well as a off-and-on personal one outside of work. It doesn't appear she harbors any ill-will or blame toward Dave for the failure of her marriage. They entered his group as a couple and her husband succumbed to jealousy and opted out. It's a risk in the lifestyle. I don't know whether Dave and Gail were intimately involved before her breakup, but Dave gave no indication of it. Dave has been exceptionally careful to assure us he wants no personal attachments to L, so either that's his history, or he's sensitive about it because of a regrettable experience in the past. I know he loves sex with L and he's very fond of her, but he spends a lot of time one-on-one with me making sure I'm whole, or in the worst case, not freaking out.

I hope that covers at least some of your questions. There seems to be some concern on your part that things are more unstable than they appear to L and me - and I can understand that. We don't fit many molds, straddling hotwifing and cuckolding, throwing ourselves into intense role play for short periods, then retreating to a fairly vanilla life by comparison. Presenting the complexities of who we are and what feel is difficult to put into words, and I probably don't do it justice much of the time. Being there is probably the only way to actually experience it, and even then our heads are often spinning on the flight home. Days and weeks later it really becomes dream-like, but I do my best to preserve what I can. Please, continue to ask if I haven't gone deeply enough into your observations, and thanks very much for the compliment on my writing.

Don

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Don-
As I’ve mentioned previously your stories and description style are simply some of the best I have ever come across and this new chapter of your (and L’s) journey is the hottest and most interesting yet.

Being somewhat familiar with the background story Dave and Stephen are using to lead you and L further down the proverbial rabbit hole here I’m wondering about a few of the challenges yet to come and if you have thought ahead to how you (and L) will meet them.

In the story O (L) is introduced to Anne-Marie who helps finalize her training and introduces her to the concept of Female Domination. Anne Marie also pierces O’s labia and brands her after O agrees to accept a definitive mark on her body as decided by Stephen.

How far are you and L prepared to go with this??

KK

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:01 pm

KarrieKraves wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:14 pm
Don-
As I’ve mentioned previously your stories and description style are simply some of the best I have ever come across and this new chapter of your (and L’s) journey is the hottest and most interesting yet.

Being somewhat familiar with the background story Dave and Stephen are using to lead you and L further down the proverbial rabbit hole here I’m wondering about a few of the challenges yet to come and if you have thought ahead to how you (and L) will meet them.

In the story O (L) is introduced to Anne-Marie who helps finalize her training and introduces her to the concept of Female Domination. Anne Marie also pierces O’s labia and brands her after O agrees to accept a definitive mark on her body as decided by Stephen.

How far are you and L prepared to go with this??

KK
Thanks, KK. I'm flattered that I'm connecting with people and hopefully getting it all right.

Frankly, I don't know how much further this story can continue with L's full cooperation. It was originally L's idea as a role playing scenario during one visit. If she continues to see Stephen, I see it as a jumping off point to alternate Dom-sub games. I doubt L would be interested in being dominated by a female - when she's in the mood, her thing is older, more authoritative men - classic, Renaissance-type Doms. L and I need to discuss the rest, now that you've reminded me of the remainder of the story. I will not, under any circumstances, allow her to be pierced or marked. We have an agreement with Dave that no physical harm comes to her. I plan make sure it includes these alternatives ASAP. That applies just as strongly, if not more so, to Stephen's liberties with L. Besides, L is so squeamish about needles and medical procedures I'm sure she'd be horrified by the thought of being pierced, branded or tattooed.

The piece Stephen seems most intent on is sharing L with his friends. L was initially most intrigued with the beginning scenes where O was taken to Roissy, prepared, displayed, then used by a group of men. But I think that the main theme, that O grows to enjoy her submission to other men as Rene looks on and encourages her, is what parallels L's fantasies and experiences. As much as I enjoy watching her with other men, L has told me she enjoys doing them in front of me, showing me how uninhibited and independent she's become since our early days of hotwifing. The look of satisfaction I sometimes see on L's face as she's fucking someone so resembles that of O's defiant stare as she grows to enjoy giving herself to strangers. And. although I'm not claiming L is Corrinne Clery's twin, there is enough of a resemblance in both their faces and build, that it can be startling how closely L can be Clery's doppelganger. The defiant stare can be heart-stopping.

Don

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:17 pm

While traveling for work all week, I hadn't heard from L at all. I was out of my cell
range much of the time, and I assumed we were both just preoccupied with work. We
were both hungry for sex Friday night when I returned, and L asked me to tie her
hands while we fucked. There is no place on our headboard to fasten her hands, so I
tied her wrists together loosely with a strip of terrycloth we keep for our kinky
fantasies and she held her hands over her head as I did my best to play the Dom.
There wasn't much time to improvise - we both came pretty quickly. Being apart for
a week always does that. She was appreciative, but not quite herself, as though
my best still wasn't everything she needed.

I'm surprised L isn't over her submissive mood by now - usually we come back from
Dave's rejuvenated and ready to settle in to fairly normal routines again. The first
few weeks we fuck every night, rehashing events to supercharge our appetites. And
we've done that - but L's obsession with submission is almost as strong as it was in
Sir Stephen's company. It's not obvious every minute, but I see a certain longing
in her eyes at times when we have sex now. It's a bit like the feeling a husband gets
when he suspects his wife is cheating - that she's missing a secret dimension of sex,
and that diminishes part of what satisfies her. She hasn't been in touch with Stephen,
and honestly, his intimacy with L isn't what raises a flag of, what - concern?
Suspicion? Neither word describes it, really. But the effect of our visit is more
long-lived than usual. Her submissiveness appears to be something she's unable to
jettison this time - as though it's found a deeper place inside her to reside. She
hides it, reveals it, and hides it again - like she's harboring an invisible passenger
with both added weight and erotic satisfaction.

She went shopping the next morning while I slept in, recovering from an exhausting
week on the road. I loved that the clothes she bought included a few tiny black bras
and panties. I wanted her to model them for me, and after some convincing, she did,
wearing the black stilettos as a bonus. Finally, I pulled her into my lap and we made
out for a while, then we fucked on the sofa where it had all started. When she got up
to change into her clothes, I suggested she stay in the panties and half-bra, and we
talked more about Sir Stephen and her time with him.

I was still a bit uncomfortable about the "whippings". I knew they were faked, but it
still represents a violent act. I worry that it may eventually get out of control.
Does this guy have a hidden temper or a sadistic side we don't yet know about? I
pressed that issue a lot when we talked, and she grew a bit flustered. At a certain
point I thought she may not be telling me the truth about how painful it might have
been - but I had seen no marks on her body. I brought up her past unexpected violent
encounter with Dave's nephew and suggested the whipping stop, just in case. We just
don't know Stephen that well yet. She kept telling me she knew he wouldn't hurt her,
but wouldn't tell me why she was so sure. I wouldn't let it go. I insisted, and she
said I was being silly. There was something in her vagueness that told me I wasn't
getting the whole truth. I became insistent. She pushed back. Then she confessed.

Stephen didn't do the whipping. Nor did he bathe her. L was so embarrassed she
struggled to tell me. All those things were done by Clarissa, Sir Stephen's "maid" -
at least his maid for the sake of the game. L described her as a pretty, twenty-
something black girl - I suspect someone he probably hired or maybe even a volunteer
to play the part. I remembered Sir Stephen's black maid had a part in the story, and
that O was embarrassed when she was naked in front of her and also feared her part in
the whippings. I asked why she felt she couldn't tell me, and L said that being naked
around her was really embarrassing. Why? L said the girl was a total stranger, was
twenty years younger than she was, pretty, and had a good body. I know that when L
admits a girl has a "good" body, it means the girl has a great body, one L is envious
of. But that wasn't the only reason L was embarrassed.

Clarissa bathed, dressed, and undressed L every day. But in the afternoons, Stephen
would make them undress and play on the bed together. L has never been interested in
being with another woman - in fact the idea has always made her squeamish. It's just
something she could never accept. I remember us watching Blue Is the Warmest Color
not long after it was released and L had to leave the room.

When she told me he made them play together, I assumed L may have tried the best she
could just to stay in the game - maybe just some stroking and fondling. Apparently
Clarissa was more aggressive - enough to take it further than just touching. She
kissed L, and eventually L gave in and kissed back. She lay on top of L and played
with L's pussy while they kissed. I was absolutely speechless. L just kept going,
telling me what they did, running words and sentences together like she was afraid to
stop to listen to what she was saying.

Finally, she stopped suddenly in mid-sentence, looked down, and quietly shook her
head from side to side.

"I can't believe I did it. I didn't want to. I wanted to please Stephen, so I just
did what he wanted. I just..."

When she looked up I could see she was upset. I told her it was just a game. I told
her it didn't mean anything. She was just playing a part, like actors do in movies.
It didn't seem to console her.

"You don't understand, Don. She put her mouth down there, and he wanted me to tell
her how much I liked it. I couldn't do that. I tried to pretend I liked it, but I
couldn't bring myself to say anything. I-I just can't believe I did any of that..."

I reminded her it was just a game, just acting.

"B-but, you don't know - you don't know - I started to like it, Don. I mean not that
I was having sex with a girl, but because he was there, telling me how much he loved
watching me with her, how beautiful we looked together, how proud he was of me for
showing him I belonged to him. And she kept doing it, and I just fell apart. I didn't
come - I didn't. I just went somewhere else for a while until she stopped. I just
don't know how I could have..."

I told her it was just a onetime thing, and she didn't have to do it again. She'd
just tell him there are things she won't do. We have the same agreement with Dave,
and he's never forced us to do anything a second time that we object to. I told her
the girl was probably just an actor doing a job, or part of Dave's circle of swinger
friends.

"But it wasn't a onetime thing. He wanted us to do it again the next day. God, she
was so impatient, like she couldn't wait to undress me and get on top of me. I
thought it might be easier to pretend the second time, and at first it was. We
kissed, and that was easier. I wanted to show Stephen I wasn't afraid and that I'd do
whatever he wanted. But he wanted me to do it to her - put my mouth between her legs.
I just couldn't. I couldn't. Then Stephen told me to play with her with my hand while
we kissed, so I did. And finally she came, and we were kissing when it happened, and
I don't know why but it was exciting and terrifying and, I guess kind of satisfying,
all at the same time. I mean, she was pretty and so sweet, and for a second or two it
felt nice to make her feel good, and to make Stephen proud of me. Now I feel
so...so..."

I wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling. I'm afraid I was too stunned to say
anything, or even move. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do. I don't know. Did she
want reassuring, rational support, or a warm, sympathizing hug?

"Damn it! I shouldn't let this get to me! I know I didn't do anything wrong, and that
you'd be fine with it. I knew I was just playing along to please him. But here I am,
obsessing over it like a child! I shouldn't feel this embarrassed or guilty! Damn it!
Damn it! Damn it!"

Her pain turned to anger so quickly I was still unable to process it or to know how
to comfort her. All I could do was say the same things - it was a game, although a
very challenging one she hadn't played before. I reminded her that pushing the
envelope is what we do at Dave's.

It seemed to calm her, although I thought her anger did more to bring her around than
my platitudes.

"I'm fine. I'm fine now," she assured me. "But Don, at one point I liked it - at
least I think I did. I don't understand why. I'm not a lesbian. I like sex with guys
- only guys. When I imagine what we must have looked like doing it - oh God.

"And that poor girl - she was so sweet, and she probably thought I was so hopelessly
ignorant. I just couldn't bring myself to do what she did to me..."

"She'll live," I told her. "She was asked, or hired, to play a sex game. You don't
owe her anything. It wasn't like you two were dating...

It was taking a huge chance, but I made her smile, and she punched my arm.

"Well, I dunno, but I'd kill for a body like hers. God knows what she thought of my
body. Ugh."

~*~

We haven't talked about it since she offered what she considered a confession. I
fight the temptation to imagine L with the girl. Knowing she was encouraged to do it
against her will makes that creepy in a way, and again I worry about how far Sir
Stephen is prepared to take her. The thing is, I've yet to see L simply give in to
something she's so dead set against. She's been put off by lesbian sex for as long
as I've known her. Granted I wasn't there, but taking part in it without more of a
fight just isn't who I've known her to be.

L spent so much effort trying to convince me that she didn't want to do it because
she doesn't want sex with women - but that isn't what's disturbing to me. I wouldn't
care if she wanted sex with women as well as other men. What I do care about is
Stephen's influence, his hold on her, and what he might want her to do next. L's
astonishing willingness to abandon her own wishes and limits is something I'm still
struggling to comprehend.

We had sex again that night, and after tying her wrists again, I asked her if she
wanted to pretend I was Sir Stephen. When she told me "no", I was sure it was because
I had failed to be a stand-in for her Dom fantasies. But this time she wanted
something surprisingly different.

"I want to pretend you belong to him too - to have to do anything he tells you. I
want us both to be owned by him. Pretend he owns you, just like I do when I'm with
him. I want to pretend he owns you too."

I was at a loss at first. It was the last thing I had fantasized about, and didn't
know how to make it work. She kept looking up at me, her eyes pleading that I'd
agree. Hell, I could never refuse when she looked at me like that.

I slid inside her, took a second piece of cloth, fastened it around my own wrists,
and held my hands over her head, clasping her fingers in mine. It was clumsy at
first, but we found a way to move more slowly, keeping me from falling out of her. As
we were grinding against each other, L began to whisper to me in short, broken phrases,
separated by nearly silent minutes of little moans and gasps.

"He doesn't want us to cum yet - he wants his friends to see - to watch us fuck.
They're talking about us - about your cock, and about my body. He's telling you to go
faster - now slower - but not to cum. He wants me for himself - to cum in me himself
- you're not supposed to. He's telling them I'm your wife, but I'll fuck them too if
he wants me to. Can't you hear him? He's ordering you, yelling at you, to make me cum
so his friends can see. They want to see me cum. Please - or he'll punish us. Please
do it now - make me cum so he doesn't punish us. Make me cum, Don - make me cum..."

Her timing was nearly perfect, and she clamped my hands like a vise as her orgasm hit
her. But even as she was recovering, she kept whispering - "don't cum, Don. He'll
punish us. Please don't cum - please don't cum..."

I held off at the last second, gasping and trembling on top of her. "Did he like
that?" I asked her. "I didn't cum - I saved you for him - so he can cum in you."

She grinned at me and thanked me - thanked me that now he wouldn't punish her, and
thanked me for saving her pussy for him, for all the semen he would put in her.
Um - OK. She was more herself after cumming. but was still partly in the game, I
guessed. My fantasy wasn't exactly hers, so what was I supposed to say or do now?

As we untied ourselves, I was planning how to get myself off as soon as possible.
Remnants of her fantasy still had me excited, and I was so close to cumming myself
I knew I wouldn't sleep until my own frustration was satisfied.

"He wants me to do one more thing," she told me.

I stood beside the bed as she milked me with both hands and finally closed her mouth
over the tip of my cock when I came. As bizarre as her fantasy was to me at first, my
knees buckled and I struggled to stand. I imagined Sir Stephen and his friends
watching us, watching L suck the cum out of me so he could have her pussy, and after
that, his friends taking her as well. I have no words to describe it.
"Unfuckingbelievable" will have to do.

Don

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:55 am

First, let me say how much I enjoy your writing. You make me feel like I am there and a part of it, the excitement, the pain, the pleasure. As I am sure I have missed some of your events, I would hope that soon you would combine them into book form so we could all be sure we have read the complete story thus far. I know I would buy it. (How about other readers of Don's postings, would you buy a complete book of "The Story of L"?)

I think it is clear the last episode with Sir Stephen is still in her head. "The Story of O" you mentioned was the beginning of much of your exploration in submission (I recall you said you call your wife "L" with thoughts of a one letter name from "O".)

Over the descriptions of your journey, and I think I have read much of what you have written--at least everything I could find, the constant was Dave being the one in control: of her sexually during their visits, of the sharing of her with whoever he decides, and now with adding another person to whom he has "given" L, to the mutual excitement of all concerned. This not only doubles the excitement, but doubles the risk.

It seems to me that much of the excitement on one level is the unknown part of it, what could be happening with her, especially if it is out of your sight and knowledge. The fact that what actually happens when she is returned to you comes out in dribbles continues the excitement. Dave enjoys playing with your head as much as he does L's, (sometimes I wonder if messing with your head is more fun to him than doing the same to L's).

Both Dave and now Stephen seem to delight in surprising you with more and more sexual use of L, of never letting you know the entire story (such as never knowing the details of Dave's initial training of your wife). Doesn't Dave, and now Stephen, seem to enjoy exceeding your preconceived and often agreed upon rules, and often do things with L that are more extreme than you anticipated? While that is certainly arousing, one has to ask, at times, how extreme does this get? Only you and L know where that limit really is, but it seems that once in her submissive mode L is up for anything her owner of the moment desires. During those times, as this most recent time with Stephen reveals, she seems to have no limits to the requests of the man she allows to be her owner. This typically presents a challenge to the owner to keep the sub doing new and unexpected things, so new and unexpected things can, let's say, be expected.

The way this appears to be working out with Stephen makes one wonder if her new fantasy of Stephen dominating and controlling both of you is something that he has put in her head--and something she is desiring come to fruition. The fact it is exciting for you makes it that much more difficult for you to say no when the actual situation is presented. I think that desire for reality of such control is being projected and you are being conditioned for it.

And much like "O", as Stephen is following some of the story line: bathed by a woman, whipping (even if simulated), despite your stated rules against say a piercing, and L's fear of needles, I think it is likely this will happen for the very reason you say it won't. It breaks your rules, and it gets L far outside what she thought were her everyday limits.

On the upside, that makes it that much more to the "O" storyline, it will probably look very hot, and the best thing if she tires of it (and is allowed) all she need to is take it out and everything is back to normal. What surprised me in your post about there would be no piercing is that looking at the past, drawing a line seems to almost be like a dare for Dave or perhaps Stephen to pull her over.

If anyone knows how making rules in this type of adventure means they are likely to be pushed beyond, I expect you would know.

However it goes, I will delight in reading about it, and appreciate the sharing of your writings with us. I hope it all goes for the best for both of you.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Michael,

First, thanks for the compliments - although I write these things to organize my own thoughts and sort out my own conclusions after I've had a chance to cool off, it is specially satisfying that others find it enjoyable, and perhaps even that parts of it are sometimes related to their own fantasies.

You're exactly right that the unknowns Dave brings to the game are what are most exciting to us. We've been with him a long time now, and at first I never would have been OK with L being out of sight, at least for the amount of time he's arranged. I think for us there becomes a point when the repeated role playing ideas became stale. When I've seen L with so many men at Dave's parties and within his games, there remains only one thing that makes the angst rise again, and that's making me imagine what he's doing with her, and making me wait for the details. There is also the advantage of allowing L to be herself without me watching. She's admitted that's freeing now and then, and I think letting her submissive desires go wild is easier when she doesn't have her husband as an audience.

Does Dave play with our heads? Absolutely. It's what we find special about him. He has surprises in store for us both, but often he and L plan the subject of the games ahead of our visit. That helps her guide the games in way she's more comfortable with, but predetermining the subject is no guarantee that she won't be faced with surprises of her own within Dave's creation. As inhibited as she was when we started, it's helped her work through many of her sexual inhibitions, first as a hotwife, then as, well, a complex mix of hotwife, submissive, and cuckoldress, each one at the most unexpected times. There was very strong chemistry between her and Dave from the start (he was her first "hotwife lover"), and it's grown over the years to be the closest thing to a genuine friend/lover as it could possibly be. Although he's made it consistently clear he wants no emotional strings, I know they're fond of each other, and he genuinely cares about her, and us as a couple.

Dave has broken a few of our rules in the past. He dares to push us, and sometimes he goes farther than we'd like at the time. But as I've said before, we give him a pass to do that because of our longtime relationship and the trust we have in him. Although shocking at the time, we legitimize his actions after the fact. Yes, I know that may be seen as manipulation by him, but it's manipulation we allow because it's pushed us toward more exciting games, most of which have had no ill effects, and in fact open us to more submerged eroticism along with the added risk. Sometimes we need a push. He knows how to give us a shove with a velvet glove.

How far will L's submission go? Again, it's important to remember she suggested the Story of O theme to Dave well ahead of our visit. I think her tipping point to objecting was reluctantly agreeing to make out with Clarissa. It really did upset her, even later after she had time to ruminate about it. She'll remember that, and may be ready to refuse the next order he gives her, if it's more extreme. In any case, it will be her decision. I don't object to a piercing if she can live with it later. My concern is that she'll regret her decision. I feel it's my responsibility to intervene when possible if her submissive mode overwhelms her ability to reason. We've talked about this since her confession (thanks in part to a conversation with a friend here on the site), and she's agreed to say "no" when she has further reservations about obeying Stephen. She tells me any permanent physical modification of her body is far beyond what she'd agree to. She says there was never any question of that, in spite of what she did for Stephen, so I have to believe her.

The thing with Clarissa is still astonishing to me. Stephen took it from the story, but the original character, Nora, was a very harsh mistress (to borrow a phrase from Heinlein). L describes Clarissa as "pretty" and "sweet". Was Stephen's effort to encourage L to have sex with another girl to make Clarissa attractive and sympathetic? Was Clarissa honestly attracted to L and excited by her? Or was it simply the only actress available to play the role convincingly? I suggested to L that she may have been planted to comfort her, much like Gail was chosen to be at my side during a past game. But Gail played outside the game, helping me escape to moments of reality. Clarissa never did that. L told me she wouldn't answer L's questions about Stephen or what my be next. She was kind, gentle, and, L admits, seemed to enjoy bathing, dressing and undressing L. Even the whipping was done gently and almost reluctantly as L describes it, as though Clarissa had "other things" in mind. All that points to (in my mind) Clarissa being either bi or lesbian, eager to discover whether she might bring out the same in L. According to L she was unsuccessful, in spite of the details of L's confession.

I admit that I considered L's last fantasy when we were in bed together a possible form of conditioning. Dave knows that I have submissive moods as well. But they're cyclical, and rarely last beyond our visits with him. I've often had fantasies of being tied and helpless as another man takes L, and have acted them out thanks to Dave's familiarity with us as a couple. But my submissiveness had always been tied to watching L give herself to another man, not submitting to him myself. Was that Stephen's idea, or just L trying to excite me by pulling me into her fantasies? We haven't gone there yet, so, to be continued.

Don

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Don
it has been a few day's , and i was just thinking has "L" sub side.
got back to normal yet or is,she still on a little bit of a high
and have any planes been talked about when or if she might see.
Sir Steven again if and when you both go and see Dave.
keep us posted and look forward to your next post.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Don
there was one other thing has "L" learned to walk in the shoes Steven gave her.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:07 pm

dana007 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:51 pm
Don
it has been a few day's , and i was just thinking has "L" sub side.
got back to normal yet or is,she still on a little bit of a high
and have any planes been talked about when or if she might see.
Sir Steven again if and when you both go and see Dave.
keep us posted and look forward to your next post.
dana007 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm
Don
there was one other thing has "L" learned to walk in the shoes Steven gave her.
I've been on the road for work all week. L seems fine (back to normal) tonight, but we have to talk and catch up now that I'm home. Will she want to see Stephen again? I have no idea at this point. It will probably depend on how horny she is when we visit next. Would I want her to? That's completely up to her - after we discuss the possible danger in it again.

She was still practicing on the heels when I left - I think she considers it a challenge, and she rarely gives up on a good challenge. I think it's sexy as hell, so I hope she decides to use them to attract other guys as well. Anyway, she was loving wearing them around the house when I left, naked and teasing me, so I'm looking forward to more of that. It was the hint she still "belonged" to Sir Stephen that was hot but angsty.

Don

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:05 am

Don
thank you for the answers . i am looking forward to your next post about what you and L. work out about your next visit to see Dave.
keep us posted.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:31 am

L had dinner ready the night I got back from a week on the road. It's rare that she
goes all out - I'm usually the cook when it comes to our favorite dishes. She stood
at the stove with her back to me, busily tossing the contents of our large wok. I
went to her side to see that she had made paella with fresh shrimp, calamari, and
scallops. There was so much seafood that the meaty little critters couldn't hope to
hide under the mounds of seasoned rice. It smelled great, and I put my arms through
hers from behind and put my hands on her breasts. She was wearing a new black
nightgown that covered her from her neck to the floor, and I couldn't seem to figure
out how it opened in the front.

I fumbled a few seconds before she told me, "You don't get to do that - yet. You have
to be patient. Can you do that?"

I said I could, and backed away wondering what she had in store for the evening.

"Go sit at the table and wait. Remember - be patient. OK?"

I sat in the dining room while time passed, wondering what I might be in for. When
she brought the dish to the table she had removed the nightgown. Under it she wore
the black stilettos, a black half-bra, and a very tiny pair of black panties. I was
amazed at how accomplished she had become on the heels. She had definitely been
practicing - I was sure as a surprise for me when I returned home.

As she leaned over me to push some seafood onto my plate, her breasts fell out of the
bra, nipples and all hanging there like delicious, tempting fruit. When I reached for
one of her breasts, she swatted my hand away. "You said you'd be patient," she
reminded me. So, I'd play along, knowing what my eventual reward would be by the end
of the night.

I stared as she turned to go to her seat at the far end of the table. In the heels
her legs looked longer, and she appeared to move more deliberately, with brief swells
of muscle rising over the back of her calves as her ass rolled from side to side. I
wondered if she had practiced that every day while I was gone as well.

She ignored me for a few minutes as we ate, then finally looked up and asked, "Well
what do you think?"

Assuming she meant the paella, I told her it was delicious, even if the scallops were
slightly over-cooked.

She put her fork down, got up and walked toward me, stopping beside my chair. Her
thighs were pressed against me, and she put her hands on her hips.

"Not that," she said, a bit impatiently. "This!"

I looked up and down her body, a bit embarrassed I hadn't taken her meaning. I
reached toward her and began to edge the sides of her panties down slowly - until she
stopped me.

"You don't get that - but if you ask nicely, you might get something else."

So I reached up to unfasten her bra, and again she stopped me.

"Do you think he'd let you do that?"

"You mean Sir Stephen?" I asked.

"Doesn't he own my body now?"

So this was going to be the game. What was I supposed to do next? I told her he did
own her body, and I was sorry I had touched his property.

"You should learn to ask before you play with things that don't belong to you," she
said, grinning.

"OK - so, how, or who do I ask?

"Well, you could call him, but I don't think he'd want you to interrupt his dinner.
Just get on your knees, pretend he's here, and ask him now."

So, OK, I'm still all in. I got down on my knees in front of her and asked the
imaginary Stephen if I can play with her. L shook her head and told me he wasn't
happy - that I had to beg like I meant it. He had to know I'd give her right back
without breaking her. And, that it would cost me fifty dollars. Hmmm. OK - playing
right along, I took the money from my wallet and offered it to L, then begged for
some time with her.

"Please, Sir Stephen, may I play with my wife's breasts? Just for a little while? I
promise not to damage them."

"He says you can, Don - but only for two minutes."

L timed me while I lowered her bra and fondled her breasts. When her nipples hardened
my cock hardened, and when my time was up I wanted the game to end - and to finish in
our bed. But she pulled away, put part of the money in her bra, and put the rest
aside "for Sir Stephen".

"So, he's your pimp now?" I asked.

"Pimp is a very dirty word, Don. He'd be very angry. He's my owner. He owns my body -
every bit of it. I didn't think I'd have to explain that to you by now."

Her expression turned serious as she told me, but I could tell she was teasing.

"So, do you want anything else from me tonight, Don? I saw you had more cash in your
wallet."

When I asked what the price was for fucking her, she told me that was off limits.

"Everything inside these panties is his - you know that. But you could still try to
beg - I mean, maybe, if he's in the mood to watch you try to fuck me, maybe he'd let
you for a price - and some entertainment. But I'll warn you, he doesn't let just
anyone inside my pussy. You'd have to work very hard to please me, and even then,
you'd have to entertain him. He loves to watch other men try to fuck me - just so he
can see how much better he is, how my orgasms are so much better with him."

The game didn't last long. We fucked off and on for an hour - me pretending I
couldn't keep my dick in her, and her pretending to complain about it to Sir Stephen
as he "watched". Before L came, she kept whispering in my ear, "Fuck me like he does,
Don - oh fuck me like that - like Sir Stephen does - oh my God try harder like Sir
Stephen..."

After we both came and collapsed, L turned to me in the dark to console me.

"You know I want to fuck you more than anyone, right? That we're just pretending? I
mean, Dave is really sexy and I love being with him, and Stephen, well, he's pretty
big and that feels great, but you're the one I want - I mean all the time, even when
I'm with them."

I smiled there in the dark and put my hand between her legs to feel the wetness. She
opened a bit to let me in, and welcomed my fingers inside. She was drenched, and I
was happy I'm "the one".

"Right - I know," I tell her. "I want you more than anyone too."

A few seconds passed, and she rose up on her elbow to face me. She put her hand on my
cheek and turned my face toward her, peering into my eyes as though she was trying to
see inside me.

"But I wouldn't let him hear you say that, Don. Taking his toys from him has
consequences. He may want them back for good. I'd still have that huge cock of his,
but you'd have nothing except wanting me and masturbating while you think of me with
him. And after a while, after getting used to that huge cock of his for so long,
maybe no one else could satisfy me ever again. I know how hard that would be for you.
Maybe you'd have to accept it and just give me to him."

I stared back at her, trying to read her. She was so deadly serious, so comfortable
with the words, first explaining, and then drifting into a sense of imagined
satisfaction as she finished. I was stunned for a second, at first confused, then
worried that Sir Stephen's magic had already consumed a part of her. She kept staring
into my eyes, drilling into me, making her warning more and more real. Until she
began to grin, then burst out laughing.

"Gotcha!" She was still giggling as she rolled on top of me and kissed me. Fuck me -
I had almost believed her. When she left the bed to go to the bathroom, she looked
back over her shoulder, grinned, and asked, "Would you miss me?"

~*~

I haven't always loved the way L can be one thing one minute and another the next. It
used to frustrate, and sometimes infuriate me when we dated. When we met, I knew her
as the "good girl", the archetype of child-like beauty, purity, and innocence. When
we first dated, I'd see guys look at her and wonder if they knew how untouchable she
was.

Time passed, and when she gave those same guys a bit of her attention, I'd panic
inside and wonder if she could be tempted. Still, she wore her innocence on her
sleeve, always playing the naive young girl who didn't get the innuendos guys threw
at her when they hit on her. But she loved to tease - me, and any guy who would
listen. She'd get this sudden twinkle in her eye, whisper something outrageous to me
in public, then grin as she watched me squirm. She shocked me at first with sly
comments about how cute a guy was, or how "perfect" his "butt" was. In those moments,
for just a few seconds, she became a head-spinning seductress I barely knew. Then
just as quickly, she was my little girl again, laughing at my frustration and
jealousy as if it proved I loved her.

In many ways, her adeptness helped enable her to become a hotwife. Her acting skills
improved over time, not only from experience, but because she had a talent for it and
loved doing it. Slipping into her seductress role escalated from simple fun to a kind
of erotic satisfaction and means of control. And as that happened, my reaction to her
talent escalated from confusion and fear to an erotic appreciation of her ingenuity
and skill. Turning me inside-out is still frustrating at times, but it's a part of
loving her, having her surprise and excite me like no one else can.

~*~

The next day I find her in our study typing on her laptop. She's wearing one of
my dress shirts, open down the front, with the sleeves rolled to just above her
wrists. I glance down beneath the desk and see she's kept herself shaved - the black
see-through panties show everything. Cast aside on the floor beside her are the black
stilettos. Another tease? Or her continuing effort to master them?

I don't see the usual folders or binders from her work on the desk, but she seems
deeply intent on the glowing screen. I imagine it's an email from Dave or Sir
Stephen. I imagine all the things they tell her they'll do to her the next time we
visit - or do they want her alone, without me - all to themselves? I wonder if she's
excited and wet, but I can't make out her nipples through the shirt. She stretches
her legs, then crosses them before she sees me watching. Should I ask what she's
reading, or just enjoy my fantasy?

Finally, she sees me, glances up over her glasses at me, smiles, and goes back to
reading. But now she keeps smiling, and I'm sure she knows what I'm thinking.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Don
great update and just how much control does Sir Steven have over her.
and how much of that is a game still or is she talking to him and he is asking.
her to see how far she can push you to get her from him.and if she does go to him is he.
going to train her on next. you just have to wander what his goal is in all of this.
keep us posted. look forward to your next update.