A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goyse

Re: Ron and Ronnie

Unread post by goyse » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm

subtoall wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm
goyse wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:52 am
Hi! Is there anyone out there? It would certainly help to get a bit of feedback folks.
Yes! This is great. But you've written so much that I've only gotten so far. But I'm not complaining about that fact, I'm eager to read the rest of it!
Hi subtoall, Hi lkh96, Thanks for your feedback. There is more to come. (or should that be cum) Either way there is more.

I presently have 2 more stories on the go. The first is the prelude (as a story) to 'My ex-wife' being 'Stories of my youth'. I made reference to one of the chapters in the first 2 that I have already posted regarding a cuckolding. In that story, the husband was working overseas and wanted his wife to take a lover that they felt they could trust. Luckily they chose me. Despite all the losses, in life just occasionally when you don't expect it something drops into your lap. At least that is what I have found. This was my original introduction to wives that make love to others either with or without the husbands' approval.

I first met Linda at a restaurant in the country not far from where I grew up. She was servicing the tables. I did notice her but because she was so outstandingly beautiful and I was with someone else I didn't pay her much attention but she noticed me. As I say sometimes you can be lucky. There are a couple of chapters before and after but in my heart the story was centred around Linda. Well enough said otherwise there won't be much of the story left to tell.

The other story is the mirror image of 'My ex-wife' but from a different perspective. Once I started writing that one I realised that there was quite a lot that I had left out of the first story so it deviates quite a bit from the original which means anyone who has read my original should still be able to hold an interest. I couldn't really pretend that I could tell it as if I was my ex-wife so I have taken a helicopter view as if I was just one of the parts in the story. This allows me to move away from our life together and tell some of the side stories pertaining to other people in the story. It's a different approach from anything else that I've written. Hopefully, it works.

Once again thanks for the feedback. Without it, there would be no more to follow.

Goyse.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 am

subtoall wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:55 pm
Finished it! Great job writing it. Really moving. Thank you.
Thanks, subtoall,
I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I enjoyed writing it as well. Hopefully, you will watch for my next one.

Goyse

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks for your work Goyse its great, interesting, hot and long but I would not want to ask you to shorten it. I just have a problem getting enough time to keep up with things. I very much appreciate your good work.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:14 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:39 pm
Thanks for your work Goyse its great, interesting, hot and long but I would not want to ask you to shorten it. I just have a problem getting enough time to keep up with things. I very much appreciate your good work.
Thanks for your feedback, OZCPL. Have you seen the latest that I posted called Oscar and Irene? I start by explaining how the story came about.

Maybe you're interested.

Goyse.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:09 am

Hard to read online. Need a printed copy or the Kindle edition. They are soooo long but I don't know how to say it in less words without losing something important.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:09 am
Hard to read online. Need a printed copy or the Kindle edition. They are soooo long but I don't know how to say it in less words without losing something important.
if you provide an email address to me I can provide you with a copy in .PDF form which can be added to the library of a kindle. Send the request to goyse2000@gmail.com

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:12 am

goyse wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 am
afagehi7 wrote:
if you provide an email address to me I can provide you with a copy in .PDF form which can be added to the library of a kindle. Send the request to goyse2000@gmail.com
Thanks. I'll take you up on that offer for your next story. I've made it through the current stories. I can appreciate the amount of time you put into this and we thank you.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:31 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:12 am
goyse wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Thanks. I'll take you up on that offer for your next story. I've made it through the current stories. I can appreciate the amount of time you put into this and we thank you.

Did you read "Oscar and irene"? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56171

and My ex-wife from my perspective viewtopic.php?f=8&t=55350

Part 2 of "Oscar and Irene" is on the way.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:33 am

I've read them all. I'm going to reread xwife when I get home.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:28 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:02 am

Well done Goyse

It has taken me a while to read it all but I do really appreciate the effort and time you have put in.

A great read. Thank you

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Wow. What a brilliant story. Nice one Goyse!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:01 pm

AMAZING story!!! :up: :up: :up:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:04 pm

Thanks for that amazing real life recollection goyse, and for relating it so candidly in your own unmistakable and inimitable style too. You come across as a thoroughly decent first class bloke. I really felt for your good mate Ron when reading of poor Ashleigh's tragic death. That poor man has really been though the mill in his life and then some. It's heartwarming to read of what a really great mate you've been to him when he really needed one and that friendship being lifelong and permanent.

Really appreciate all your effort in writing this.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641