Anklets........?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Poonman954
Trainable

Anklets........?

Unread post by Poonman954 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:04 pm

I’m seeing a lot of women with ankles on the right (thought I remember it always is the right side) ankle and I always want to say something just to see if she knows there’s a possible connection to something bigger.

Any shot this forum can come up with a term so when we ask a women with an anklet and it becomes a way to know instantly!?!?!?!?

Do some hotwives get asked about it and say no Bc they think the guy is gross or do they just say no thanks!?! Are there times hotwives get asked about their anklet and aren't sure if it just a complement!?!

Such a shame, I am laying in bed at the Atlantis resort on the Bahamas and I would loves to be devouring a hotwife right now!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Anklets........?

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:56 pm

It never hurts to just ask if she is a hot wife.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Nowadays it is a kind of fashionable, at Barcelona, at least, lots of women wears it just for fun, without any hotwifing meaning :(

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:56 pm
It never hurts to just ask if she is a hot wife.
I agree. Most women welcome being told they are sexy - which is what your question implies.

A wife wearing an anklet must at least be a woman with a sense of fun.

Mountaineerfan1960
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mountaineerfan1960 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:34 am

2 summers ago before we went to outerbanks on vacation I bought my at timev56 year old wife a hotwife anklet. It just had HW on it. She knew it stood for hotwife. But didnt know hidden meaning. She wore it at the beach out to dinner. She got lots if looks from men and husbands but no one approached. It was hot knowing what guys were thinking.

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:09 am

My wife has an anklet but it has the initials HW in it so that those in the know, know what it means about her

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:39 am

About a couple yrs ago, I bought my wife an anklet as she wanted it and she wore it on the right side for awhile.. all of a sudden she stopped wearing it but I didn’t think nothing of it.. I wonder now if someone mentioned it to her and she didn’t want to give off the wrong signals?
At the time I didn’t know what a hot wife was so I didn’t buy it for that and besides she wasn’t one YET

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Tue May 23, 2023 7:55 am

It’s also a tradition in many societies - nothing to do with the lifestyle
M of cpl

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:36 pm

My wife has two anklets, the silver one says HW, the gold one says HotWife. She wears them when we are in the sharing mood. The thing that get the most attention is the Hot Wife ring I designed and had made, it is designed to incorporate her wedding rings when she wears it. The word Hot Wife surrounds the wedding bands diamonds.
Last edited by Mgcouplemn on Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:03 am

Unpopular opinion I guess. Probably not a great idea to walk up to strangers and ask about their private lifestyle and kinks. It's unlikely that the woman you ask is in the LS, and even if she is, I doubt most hotwives want random people to know about it. I can only speak for my wife, but she much prefers things to happen organically, rather than someone connecting her to hotwife and using that as leverage to get into her pants.