Wife's naughty weekend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
swngrfun
Prepubescent

Wife's naughty weekend

Unread post by swngrfun » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Shortly after moving to a new place for work, my wife continued to search for playmates online and attracted the interest of a few couples who were looking for their “unicorn.” She hadn’t been looking for couples specifically but was interested in seeing what they wanted in order to evaluate whether or not they would be someone she’d like to get together with. She had also taken up going out on weekends with a co-worker who she once described to me as very “man-centric” who was probably not attracted to other women.

We had known the young lady, Amelia, from five or six years prior and hadn’t seen her in quite some time. I didn’t really know her all that well but now she and my wife worked together so they started hanging out a bit. It eventually worked up to the point that my wife would go stay with her over the weekend since Amelia lived closer to the local night life whereas we lived a good bit out of town, ostensibly for the purpose of having some privacy so we could entertain playmates.

I would usually stay home as I didn’t know Amelia and her circle of friends that well and I thought my wife might enjoy a girls’ night out every now and then. Of course, what started as staying over one night every few weekends or so soon escalated to my wife being gone sometimes for a whole weekend. She’d come home from work on Friday afternoon, eat, shower, pack a bag, and drive to Amelia’s apartment and stay there until Sunday afternoon. My wife and I still enjoyed a regular sex life during the week but I soon suspected there was more than just partying with her friend going on over the weekends.

One long weekend, my wife went to spend the weekend at Ameila’s, just like I figured she would since we had three days off work. But instead of staying at Amelia’s all the way until Monday afternoon, she came back home Sunday as if it were a regular weekend. We ate and decided to have a few drinks.

Of course, I was horny as all get out as she had been disappearing for the weekend for at least a month by this point. We continued to drink since we didn’t have to get up early Monday and busied ourselves with small talk for most of the evening.

We went to bed around 10 PM as we had been drinking for half the afternoon and the better part of the evening. We were both pretty buzzed up and I, for one, was horny as hell. Since the booze gave me a little extra courage, I figured it would also loosen up my wife’s lips so I decided to just bite the bullet. After we had gotten in bed and got comfortable I asked my wife, “So, how was your weekend?”

She asked me, “Are you sure you really want to know?”

I replied, “Well, sure. Why not?”

She said, “Ok. You know Amelia sleeps around, right?”

I said, “I didn’t know for sure but I suspected as much.”

My wife continued, “She goes out every weekend and usually picks someone up to take home with her.”

Getting hornier by the second, I asked, “So, was last weekend any different?”

She said, “No, it wasn’t. We went out Friday night to meet up with a guy she wanted to sleep with. We got there and he had brought along a friend with him. I don’t know if Amelia told him I’d be tagging along or not but he was there regardless. He was a nice enough guy. Amelia and her guy were hitting it off, chatting and drinking, so I entertained the other guy, Sam. It was basically just a bunch of small talk all night. Eventually, Amelia wanted to go home to sex up the other guy, so she just told us all, ‘Let’s go back to my apartment.'”

By this point, I was getting hard because I was pretty sure what was supposed to happen next. I tried to sneak my hand down to my cock without drawing too much attention to myself. I don’t know if my wife noticed what I was doing but, even in the dark, I was pretty sure she was starting to rub herself, too.

She recounted that they all were initially in the living room having another drink. She said it wasn’t long before Amelia and her friend went to Amelia’s bedroom to have sex. She and Sam were now alone in the living room. My wife said it was probably the alcohol and she couldn’t exactly remember how everything got started but, sure enough, she and Sam were making out on the couch. They undressed each other one article of clothing at a time in between kisses. She was pleased to find out Sam was packing 9 inches of meat when she got his pants and underwear off. She got down off the couch on to the floor and took Sam’s cock in her mouth. She assumed he couldn’t get totally hard because of all the alcohol they had drank, but she said with as big as his cock was, it wouldn’t really matter.

After blowing him for a while, and getting herself wet in the process, she got up off the floor, straddled Sam, and lowered herself on to his cock. She said even halfway hard he still filled her up beautifully. Sam fondled and sucked her big tits while she rode his dick. She said he alternated between playing with her tits and ass while they fucked. She said Sam playing with her tits helped get her off but she continued to rock back and forth on his cock because she wanted to see if she could make him cum. She said it took some work, but she finally got Sam to unload inside of her. My wife went to the bathroom to clean up and she got halfway dressed while Sam put all of his clothes back on, gave her a kiss, and walked back to wherever it was he lived.

I was still insanely turned on so I asked her what happened Saturday night. She told me she and Amelia went back to the same place that night only Sam was there by himself, with Amelia’s fuckbuddy nowhere in sight. The three of them eventually went back to Amelia’s apartment, except this time Amelia sat in a chair next to the couch where she watched Sam fuck my wife again while she masturbated to the whole thing. That was enough to push me over the edge and I threw the covers back while I came all over my own chest and stomach. My wife, too, was soon having her own orgasm as she recalled how nice Sam’s dick felt inside of her while Amelia rubbed herself to climax twice watching Sam own my wife’s pussy.

After I cleaned myself up, I eventually drifted off to sleep, wondering if my wife’s next weekend was going to be as memorable as the past weekend had been.

afagehi7

Re: Wife's naughty weekend

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:00 am

Excellent story! Waiting for part 2. Maybe a friend gives her a ride home and comes in for a nightcap?

swngrfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by swngrfun » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 am

There's more than just part 2. This took place during the 8-10 months where we had an understanding that we could each play around with others alone. She got pretty busy with both men and women during that timeframe. I'll have more coming up.

There was a solid month and a half or so where she stayed with Amelia for the entire weekend every weekend.

Jdotswift
Trainable

Unread post by Jdotswift » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 am

I'd love to hear more about your wife's adventures with and without Amelia!