Soccer Mom with Salesman - 20 years ago

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
davelj76
Prepubescent

Soccer Mom with Salesman - 20 years ago

Unread post by davelj76 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:16 am

A salesman in a sporting goods store hit on Stacey about 20 years ago. She used to frequently shop at the mall with our boys when they were teenagers and heavily involved in sports. He made nice and flirted with her every time she came in. On one occasion she was by herself and he asked her to lunch - which she declined. They made small talk as he showed her some new products. He gave her his business card and told her to call if there was anything she needed. And he told her he intended to ask her to lunch or drinks next time she came in. He asked her to promise to join him. Stacey protested and made a nervous joke that she was flattered but she was too busy being a mom and that she was married. He complimented her as she left the store.
She told me about him later that week - he was good looking, fit, younger (she was around 40 - he was in his 20s), charming, confident and very sexy. She said his suggestive conversation made her wet and his interest in her made her tingle. Over the next week or so we talked a lot about him during our foreplay and sex. We were in a period of our lives where we were very busy raising our kids and tied up in our careers and were very monogamous. Had little time to indulge in our lifestyle.
Her fantasies ran wild - as did mine. The situation revved both our engines. I even went by the store and checked him out without him knowing the connection. I could tell he was a ladies man - handsome and sure of himself. I could see why Stacey would be attracted to him. We continued to talk about him and I gave her a green light to take it to another level.
Eventually she accepted his invitation to lunch. Shortly afterwards she met him for drinks on a couple of occasions. He tried real hard to get in her panties but she was coy. She teased him with heavy flirting and wore sexy “soccer mom” clothes which made her very enticing. The second or third time at the bar she let him kiss her and he felt her up beneath her dress after walking her to her car. Fast forward another week or so and they had sex. They “dated” and fucked for several months.
She shared every detail with me as their relationship developed. And once they were fucking I enjoyed her details which only encouraged us more. It made shopping with our boys at the store awkward. I’d go by periodically with and without them. I got off on talking to the man whom I knew was fucking my wife. He was nervous when I shopped there. And I enjoyed a plethora of emotions that ranged from excitement to jealousy.

jrobb
Experienced

Re: Soccer Mom with Salesman - 20 years ago

Unread post by jrobb » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:30 am

Dave,

That had to be an extremely hot time in your life! Thanks for letting us know about it. Are there any other stories or pics you could post?

JR

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:23 am

Hot experience. Thanks for sharing

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:45 am

Did this short affair lead to more dalliances?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 pm

I recognise your awkwardness and nervousness in meeting the other man. I unexpectedly bumped into Ann’s first boyfriend in the street and wanted to just run and hide as he knew I’d allowed her to go out with him. Luckily he seemed as nervous as I was so we just nodded to each other in recognition that we knew and accepted what happened and went on our way.

Now I actually enjoy meeting her boyfriends and do get a kick out of it if they are nervous about meeting me.

MichiganDad
Prepubescent

Unread post by MichiganDad » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 am

Awesome story. Hope my cute 40 year old wife has a similar experience soon.