the lady in red ( if bi bothers you skip this)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
biwizard

the lady in red ( if bi bothers you skip this)

Unread post by biwizard » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 pm

So...after being married for a year and a half, my wife has hit her stride.She loves fucking, sucking and being fucked and eaten.
Unfortunately, we have to slow down a little...she's pregnant. By me. Up til now we have participated in safe sex vaginally, and wide ass open orally. During the birth of our daughter, we opted to have the plumbing disconnected. She loves the feel of a warm cum shot inside and as long as we could be sure our partners were disease free (gotta be safe about stds) she wanted to be bare back. Our answer was to pick one guy and go from there. We lived in Asheville, NC and there are plenty of guys there. We went to a place called Bed Tyme Stories and did some glory holes and such. She liked the idea of a total stranger as she still had a little baby weight on her. The booths were small, no theater, but they were big enough that when a dick she liked came thru the hole i would swap places with the suspect and watch through the hole as she bent over and got screwed from behind by someone that most of the time she never saw.
One Sat nite we were there and a nice dick(about 7 inches) came through the hole. I was squatting down watching her when she pulled iy out of her mouth and pointed to it. I had never had any bi tendencies but was so turned on I would have done about anything she asked. I tentatively stuck my mouth up to the bulbous head and licked it. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed. The next thing I knew it was in my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. I pulled back and started to swirl my toung around like she does me and to suck. A couple minutes later, my mouth filled up with warm salty cum. Wasn't so bad. We kissed and shared the cum and she went nuts. I think she came then too. Okay, so now we have a NEW direction, and double the possibilities.
A week later she has answered an ad from a guy that worked at the Biltmore House. Seems he is bi and about 9" and single.
Just what she wanted. So we make arrangements to meet him at his house on a Sunday afternoon. We had never been to someone's house before and she was a little nervous. After a couple three shots of Malibu rum and with a nice warm feeling on a cold Asheville day, we headed to east Asheville.
We found D's house and knocked. He opened the door and Karen was really pleased. We went in and sat down in the living room and began to get acquainted. After another beer Karen had to go to the bathroom, while she was gone D and i talked a little bit. He asked if we were ready to go forward. I said it was totally up to her. When Karen came bak I said I had to go too. I excused myself and stayed gone a little longer than needed but I wanted them to get comfortable.
When I came back they were more than comfortable. He had her leaning back on the couch amd they were making out. Her toung and his were locked up and his hand was under her blouse kneeding her tits.She was rubbing his dick thru his jeans and it was getting BIG. We stood her up and began undressing her and ourselves. They went back to kissing each other and I moved over to start eating her pussy. It was just about as wet as i had ever seen. She stopped kissing him and told me to suck him. He was about3 inches longer than me but his dick was sorta flat. About 2" thick but 3"wide. Being the dutifull husband I began to try to suck him with her giving me directions and moaning as he fingered her. Actually thats not correct he had 3 fingers inside her rubbing her G spot.
The more I tried to suck him the hotter she got. Suddenly she gushed, and said, somebody has to fuck me now.Since I had him nice and hard, i moved over to a chair and let him go first.Within 5 minutes she was cumming and screaming. She motioned me over and started sucking me. Didn't take long and I came. About that time D suggested we move to the bedroom. We moved into the bedroom and she got up on all fours and told me to lay down flat on my back. She began sucking me again as D started to stroke in and out of her. Turned as I was I got a great view of his dick sliding in and out of Karen. I started licking on her clit and occasionally his shaft. He fucked her thru 7 or 8 orgasms before he said he was about to cum. He asked her where she wanted it and she said inside.He pumped 5 or 6 more times and drove it home cumming deep inside her pussy. I also came then. As he pulled out she plopped right down on my mouth and i started cleaning her out. Out cums a hugh wad of cum and i kept on licking and lapping until she was as empty as i could get her.
We collapsed on the bed covered in sweat. He suggested another beer and went to get them. Karen said she had never been as turned on as she was right then.
After our beers Karen said she would like to see us (D and I) together. Not exactly sure what to do i let him take the lead. Soon we were in a 69 position sucking each other. I glanced over at Karen and she was fingering herself with what looked like her whole hand. Now let me point out that during the birth of our daughter she had a c section and her pussy is just as tight as it was when she lost her virginity.So all 4 fingers was a testament to how turned on she was. After we both came she began after a little rest to get us both hard again.When we were hard again we both took turns fucking her thru another 8 or 9 orgasms until we were done and she said she had enough.Our reltionship with D carried on for about 4 months. After that we met a guy from Columbia that would come to our house.He was bi also, single and would come up and stay the weekend. Once again this is getting a little long
so I will stop and see what everyone says. If interested I have several more years of stories.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: the lady in red ( if bi bothers you skip this)

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Well written account. Feel free to post more.
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 pm

A longtime fantasy of mine...until it came true. I love being under a woman in a 69 and seeing her sweet pussy pleasured with a large penis, likin & sucking everything I can get my mouth on while down there....then after OH YES - clean both him and her YUM

I only wish this experience had been with my wife.......
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

polysexminoh
Prepubescent

Unread post by polysexminoh » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 am

Great story! Feel free to post more, I'm sure others would like to hear of you and your wife's experiences with new cock.

KurtCulver
Virgin

Unread post by KurtCulver » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:24 am

This is pretty close to what I am searching for in a couple. That wonderful willingness for both Husband and Wife to do whatever it takes.

Great story!
I'm a hot, young-looking BBC in Atlanta. Looking for Hotwives - especially when there is a sub hubby closeby.

Visiting ATL? Let me take wifey out for lunch, coffee or dancing at night, where I can have her all to myself, but she can feel safe. NSA