The Hotwife Lynda Biography

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 am

BIO:

Lynda was gone on Sunday for only about two hours. Just enough time to drive down to the hotel, fuck Charlie, take a break, get her gift, and fuck Charlie again. She said they had a proper goodbye this time where he said if he was ever in South Florida again he would like to see her, but no plans were made and she didn't particularly encourage him, or at least that's what she says. The interesting part occurred as she was leaving the hotel.

As she exited the elevator into the lobby, Lynda hurried toward the door, now looking slightly disheveled in her slutty clothes. As she hit the front door, a very serious looking man in a suit caught up to her and asked her if he could speak to her for a moment. Lynda just said "no" and headed out the door to the valet stand. The guy was not happy and followed right behind her. After she gave the valet her claim check, she turned around to find this guy standing right there. He identified himself as hotel security and whipped out his identification. He wanted to know what she was doing at the hotel and she told him it was none of his business. The guy kept pushing, but she would not give an inch.

As she saw her car approaching, she told the guy she had to go. The guy hurriedly said he knew she was a prostitute and was there turning tricks. He said he saw her come in the day before and meet a much older man in the bar before going upstairs with him. He saw her leave a few hours later and said the bartender confirmed his suspicions. He saw her arrive today and now leave after only 2 hours after again going up to a guest's room. That, plus the way she was dressed both times, was enough for him. She told him he was wrong, called him an ass-hole and went to get in her car.

The security guy followed her around to the driver's side and said she was not allowed back on hotel grounds. He said if she was seen there, she would be arrested for trespassing. She told him to fuck off, closed the door and drove away.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:52 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:17 am
BIO:

Lynda still felt dirty on Friday morning and got dressed in as conservative a fashion as is possible for her. No skin showing and nothing sexy she was wearing - not even her shoes (I didn't know she had any shoes that weren't sexy and why the hell would she take them with her). Don came to the room wanting to take her to breakfast and to talk about what had happened, but she insisted he take her straight to the airport, even though she was hours early. On the ride, he told her how he had always wanted to push his sexual limits and boundaries. When he met Connor, they became good friends and had shared a few ladies together. In one of those encounters, they had oral sex with each other in the heat of the passion and really enjoyed it. Since then, he said Connor had been helping him explore his bi-sexuality. Lynda said that was fine, but she didn't want any guy who wanted other guys. Don wanted to debate the hypocrisy of that, since Lynda enjoys sex with other women and the guys love seeing it. She told him he could fuck a donkey if he wanted to, but she wasn't going to have anything to do with him. Needless to say, they parted on icy terms.
Is it hypocrisy? Yes... does it matter..no. that's just how it is. 2 women together is hot, 2 guys not. Bi women are awesome...bi guys are not. I'm glad a woman here has finally confirmed it. I think I've lost some respect for don here as well.

I'm not saying that guys can't do gay stuff but don't lie to themselves thinking women are turned on by 2 men like men are about 2 women. Some may dig it but I think HWL is representative of the majority of women on this topic.

Another reason I've lost respect for don...he stood by while his friend insulted HWL. Now, if she was digging getting called a slut and low class whore (as she sometimes does) great but as soon as it bothered her don needed to man up, get the dick out of his mouth, and tell his buddy to cool it and apologize.

And the security guy was totally out of line. You should have called and had him fired.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:52 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:52 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:17 am
BIO:

Lynda still felt dirty on Friday morning and got dressed in as conservative a fashion as is possible for her. No skin showing and nothing sexy she was wearing - not even her shoes (I didn't know she had any shoes that weren't sexy and why the hell would she take them with her). Don came to the room wanting to take her to breakfast and to talk about what had happened, but she insisted he take her straight to the airport, even though she was hours early. On the ride, he told her how he had always wanted to push his sexual limits and boundaries. When he met Connor, they became good friends and had shared a few ladies together. In one of those encounters, they had oral sex with each other in the heat of the passion and really enjoyed it. Since then, he said Connor had been helping him explore his bi-sexuality. Lynda said that was fine, but she didn't want any guy who wanted other guys. Don wanted to debate the hypocrisy of that, since Lynda enjoys sex with other women and the guys love seeing it. She told him he could fuck a donkey if he wanted to, but she wasn't going to have anything to do with him. Needless to say, they parted on icy terms.
Is it hypocrisy? Yes... does it matter..no. that's just how it is. 2 women together is hot, 2 guys not. Bi women are awesome...bi guys are not. I'm glad a woman here has finally confirmed it. I think I've lost some respect for don here as well.

I'm not saying that guys can't do gay stuff but don't lie to themselves thinking women are turned on by 2 men like men are about 2 women. Some may dig it but I think HWL is representative of the majority of women on this topic.

Another reason I've lost respect for don...he stood by while his friend insulted HWL. Now, if she was digging getting called a slut and low class whore (as she sometimes does) great but as soon as it bothered her don needed to man up, get the dick out of his mouth, and tell his buddy to cool it and apologize.

And the security guy was totally out of line. You should have called and had him fired.
Don can definitely be a real asshole, but he remains great in bed, so the women can not write him off for long. This story above is from 2010, so they had a falling out and then got back together, then drifted apart, then got back together.

hereforthebeer
Trainable

Unread post by hereforthebeer » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:26 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:56 am
...she began to confess to all of the affairs and indiscretions and general fucking around related above that had occurred during our marriage, and it was a lot more than I had suspected. The problem was she could only get through a few minutes of it before I would be so hard I had to stop her and fuck her. She was very amused by this and it certainly encouraged her not to hold back, but to give me more and more details. Her confession went on most of the night until ( we both passed out )
Rypmar... this is from your post on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:56 am ( page 1 in this thread )

THIS is exactly what happened with me and my first wife up to the part I put in parentesis ( "we both passed out" ) Change that to ( "I had to shower and go to work" )

Unfortunately,( or fortunately ), I didn't wake up to what this all meant to me and how it actually met needs I didn't know I had at the time. Four years after that eventful night for us, we split up. She went off to live with her BF ( about #20 or so by my count in 5 years of marriage ) She asked me for a divorce and I got that done and moved on with my life.

YOU on the other hand, wised up and now the two of you have a solid marriage and a partnership. Good for you. And good for Lynda.

Love your biography of Lynda.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 am

hereforthebeer wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:26 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:56 am
...she began to confess to all of the affairs and indiscretions and general fucking around related above that had occurred during our marriage, and it was a lot more than I had suspected. The problem was she could only get through a few minutes of it before I would be so hard I had to stop her and fuck her. She was very amused by this and it certainly encouraged her not to hold back, but to give me more and more details. Her confession went on most of the night until ( we both passed out )
Rypmar... this is from your post on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:56 am ( page 1 in this thread )

THIS is exactly what happened with me and my first wife up to the part I put in parentesis ( "we both passed out" ) Change that to ( "I had to shower and go to work" )

Unfortunately,( or fortunately ), I didn't wake up to what this all meant to me and how it actually met needs I didn't know I had at the time. Four years after that eventful night for us, we split up. She went off to live with her BF ( about #20 or so by my count in 5 years of marriage ) She asked me for a divorce and I got that done and moved on with my life.

YOU on the other hand, wised up and now the two of you have a solid marriage and a partnership. Good for you. And good for Lynda.

Love your biography of Lynda.
Thank you for your insight and the kind words. I think there is a lot of luck involved in how things play out. I think the good thing is that Lynda and I have known each other for so long and have been able to adapt to each other's changing needs. Glad you like the bio. I hope to get around to adding more soon.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:42 am

BIO:

Lynda was so hot after her times with Charlie that she decided the next weekend she would go out and pick someone up and bring him home for me to watch. I asked her if it was going to be "hubby is at the game for the night" where I hide and watch, or whether it would be "you can come home with me as long as hubby gets to watch." Both have their pros and cons and are harder to pull off than you might imagine. Also, there's always the possibility that she takes the easy way out and gets wasted and goes home with some guy or girl. She said she would have to play it as it goes.

Well, she went out that Friday night for happy hour and said she would text me as to which scenario was playing out. Turns out she didn't like the prospects, so she came home about 8:30 with a good buzz. She found me chatting with people on another webite. She sat down at the computer and ended up getting 3 guys off before the night was over. I was happy to be number 4.

She went out again Saturday night, but no success. She ran into a girlfriend (not a lover) and they went bar-hopping and drinking, but didn't meet any prospects. So, for all of those times that she has gotten lucky and things worked out very well, this was one of the many times when you have a willing husband and a willing hotwife, but end up with no story to tell. :cry:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 am

BIO:

Here are a story or two that are out of order chronologically as most are. I like to post when something makes me think of them as opposed to writing a history book. My apologies if you do not care for the all over the place style. :| Back in the 1999-2003 range, Lynda and i started taking a lot of short out-of-town 3-4 day weekend trips. It was both good to get away and a good chance for some hotwife action. One of the first times we spent a Thursday to Sunday weekend at a resort in Key West. It was new and not completely open, but very nice and not crowded. We had a good time partying and stayed up late on the town the first night. I am late sleeper, but Lynda is always up early. On Friday morning when I awoke, she was gone, but had left a note that she went down to the pool around 9:00. It was then 10:30, so I looked out the window and saw her lying in a lounge chair with a guy sitting in the chair next to her and they were obviously talking and friendly. It was interesting to note that 75% of the lounge chairs were vacant, so he was not sitting there by chance. I watched for a while, but not much action. After some time, I took a shower and got my swimsuit on with the idea to go down there and see what was up. I watched some more first and saw Lynda slip into the pool to cool off with this guy right behind her. They stood very close in the pool talking, but with no contact. I then watched Lynda get out and towel off as he watched her in her bikini. He then did the same and again sat down right next to her.

I headed down slowly and walked up to them and Lynda greeted me enthusiastically as I approached, calling out that the caveman was up. She then quickly introduced me to Scott, who seemed unconcerned by my showing up. She said he was a commercial pilot who was there solo for a few days and that they had been getting to know each other, since they were the only two at the pool at 9:00. He then started asking me questions about things Lynda had told him about me being a lawyer. Scott was very friendly and seemed very confident. At one point, Lynda left to use the restroom and Scott said to me that I should be careful leaving such a beautiful woman alone for so long. He said someone could get the wrong idea and think she was available. I chuckled and wondered if I should say that she was or if that was too blunt for so early on. I finally said that I am not worried about her and that she is a big girl and knows how to take care of herself. Just then Lynda walked back to her chair and that conversation stopped. While she chatted with him, I wondered if I should have handled his comments differently. I would welcome your thoughts on that. :?:

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:09 am

Hot story. Guess you could have said "We have an open marriage, so that's not a problem!"

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:13 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 am
BIO:

Here are a story or two that are out of order chronologically as most are. I like to post when something makes me think of them as opposed to writing a history book. My apologies if you do not care for the all over the place style. :| Back in the 1999-2003 range, Lynda and i started taking a lot of short out-of-town 3-4 day weekend trips. It was both good to get away and a good chance for some hotwife action. One of the first times we spent a Thursday to Sunday weekend at a resort in Key West. It was new and not completely open, but very nice and not crowded. We had a good time partying and stayed up late on the town the first night. I am late sleeper, but Lynda is always up early. On Friday morning when I awoke, she was gone, but had left a note that she went down to the pool around 9:00. It was then 10:30, so I looked out the window and saw her lying in a lounge chair with a guy sitting in the chair next to her and they were obviously talking and friendly. It was interesting to note that 75% of the lounge chairs were vacant, so he was not sitting there by chance. I watched for a while, but not much action. After some time, I took a shower and got my swimsuit on with the idea to go down there and see what was up. I watched some more first and saw Lynda slip into the pool to cool off with this guy right behind her. They stood very close in the pool talking, but with no contact. I then watched Lynda get out and towel off as he watched her in her bikini. He then did the same and again sat down right next to her.

I headed down slowly and walked up to them and Lynda greeted me enthusiastically as I approached, calling out that the caveman was up. She then quickly introduced me to Scott, who seemed unconcerned by my showing up. She said he was a commercial pilot who was there solo for a few days and that they had been getting to know each other, since they were the only two at the pool at 9:00. He then started asking me questions about things Lynda had told him about me being a lawyer. Scott was very friendly and seemed very confident. At one point, Lynda left to use the restroom and Scott said to me that I should be careful leaving such a beautiful woman alone for so long. He said someone could get the wrong idea and think she was available. I chuckled and wondered if I should say that she was or if that was too blunt for so early on. I finally said that I am not worried about her and that she is a big girl and knows how to take care of herself. Just then Lynda walked back to her chair and that conversation stopped. While she chatted with him, I wondered if I should have handled his comments differently. I would welcome your thoughts on that. :?:
Tough question. It's early in meeting him to drop that bomb but on the other hand, you're never going to see him again so why not? I guess it depends on how bad you and hwl want hwl to be naughty.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:58 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:13 pm
Tough question. It's early in meeting him to drop that bomb but on the other hand, you're never going to see him again so why not? I guess it depends on how bad you and hwl want hwl to be naughty.
At the time, it seemed too blunt for 11:00 in the morning. At 11:00 at night, it definitely would have been the thing to do.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:28 am

BIO:

As the day by the pool rolled on, Lynda and her new friend spent most of it in one on one conversation. I was sort of staying out of it to give him the green light and he took advantage of it. The bar by the pool opened and he started buying us both drinks. Eventually, late afternoon they were in the hot tub together. My strategic mistake was not to be more involved. At some point, I should have suggested that we take out partying up to our room, but for some reason I did not. As a result, when he thought the time was right, he invited her to his room and she eagerly accepted. They got out dried off, and Lynda told me that he was going to show her his room. I think I froze from inexperience and just stood there as he led my bikini clad wife away. She was gone for 2 hours and alternated between jacking off furiously, worrying about whether she was okay, and kicking myself for not arranging it so I could watch. When she finally returned to our room, she was very well fucked and very happy. We talked about how I should have directed what was happening and said we would do it differently next time.

Lynda already had a target for next time. She reminded me how attentive the assistant manager had been when we checked in Thursday and how she flirted with him. She also had gone back to the office late that afternoon to ask about something and flirted more with him. She said he came by the pool and saw her getting friendly with her pilot and grinned, knowing that was not her husband. She said she was going to go to the office Saturday morning and see if he was working and hopefully put the move on him. Next morning she did exactly that and had me wait in our room. When she came back, she said he was on duty and she asked him about the different types of rooms they had. She said that guy he saw her with by the pool took her up to his room and how it is a very different layout than our room. She said that really got to him. She then said we were going out drinking that night, if he would like to join us and be our local guide. They agreed to meet at 7:00 at a place he recommended. She said the rest was up to me to make it happen.

This time I stayed very involved and he was a fun guy to party with. Around 10:00 pm, they were very touchy feely and we all knew they would be fucking soon. Lynda blurted out, "It's getting late. let's go back to the room before I'm too tired to do anything!" He said he would lose his job if he was caught on hotel grounds when he was off duty and was prohibited from going into guest rooms. I told him that was a chance he would have to take if he wanted to fuck my wife. He then got concerned that I was bi and I assured him I would keep my distance and watch. Lynda's hand squeezing his cock got him thinking with the right head and soon he was balls deep in my wife as I jacked off wildly. He fucked her twice before leaving and then i enjoyed her well used pussy. Unfortunately, he has insisted on using condoms, but at least she had a new cock for the second straight day. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:51 am

After that weekend, we thought it would always be that easy, but were in for a rude awakening. We went back to the same hotel about a month later, but our manager friend had moved on and we never had any prospects or anything close to play time. Still had a good weekend together though. Six weeks later we went back to Key West and stayed at a small guest house. No prospects there, mostly old people and gays, and had no luck out on the town. A month later we went over to Naples for a weekend, but did not fare any better and Lynda started to get her confidence shaken a little. Back home we argued some about it and how we were approaching things. She felt I was not doing enough to meet people on these trips or to strike up conversations and direct where we were going.

We went back to Key West one more time for a Thursday to Sunday weekend and stayed at still another place. Thursday afternoon and evening were just a lot of drinking in Old Town with no real opportunities arising. Lynda was pissed when we went to the hotel empty handed and we had kind of a nasty argument over me not doing enough to help her get picked up and it was not a fun evening. In the morning, she was apologetic and we made up and then set out to see if we could get into some trouble. We went to an outdoor bar in a courtyard that was not crowded at all and took a seat at the bar. Soon, a young guy came in and sat down near us and we started talking. He was waiting for his friends to meet him and he and Lynda started flirting with each other right away. After about 30 minutes, his friends showed up and he moved to a table with them, but kept wandering back over to say something to us and to joke with Lynda.

Eventually, we moved to a table and had lunch. Lynda then went to the restroom which was past the bar. On her way back our friend intercepted her and they stood leaning at the bar and had another drink before he went back to his friends. I suggested that I would hit the restroom and then disappear for about 10 minutes to see if our friend made a move on her and she thought that was a good idea. After about 2 minutes in the restroom, I came out and saw the young man was sitting at our table in my seat with his back to me, so I thought things were looking good. I walked out of the bar and killed about 10 minutes before slipping back in to see Lynda and our friend still sitting there laughing. I took a seat at the bar and kept tabs on them for a few minutes.

more to follow:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:52 pm

BIO:

I watched the young guy hit on Lynda for about 10 minutes and then she gestured to me to come over to the table. When I walked up, he jumped up out of the chair the second he saw me and apologized for taking my seat. I told him to sit back down and not worry about it, but he seemed spooked and said a quick goodbye to Lynda and hurried back over to the table with his friends. Lynda was flustered because she said she waved me over to see about inviting him back to our hotel. We talked about how strange his reaction was, but then saw that he and his friends were getting up to leave. I went over and caught him and apologized saying that I did not mean to run him off and that Lynda was enjoying his company. He thanked me, but then left any way. We were both disappointed by the sudden turn of events and decided to try our luck elsewhere.

We parked ourselves at the corner of another bar when someone could sit semi-facing us across the corner. An old drunk sat down for a while and then another guy took his place and started chatting with Lynda, but he was a quick reject. We moved on to another bar, but had no better luck. We tried where Lynda would go in alone and sit down, but did not get any bites that way either. We went back to the hotel and got showered and ready for dinner and went and hung out at another spot for some time. Lynda was getting frustrated that she did not seem to be turning any heads or getting much attention.

After dinner we hit another bar or two, but Lynda was getting herself into a bad mood and we started arguing. We ended up going back to our room early and having a big fight. It was not a fun situation. When we got up on Saturday morning, Lynda was as mad at me as I have ever seen her. She refused to talk to me except to say that she wanted to go home right then. We checked out of the hotel and began the drive back up the Keys in silence. Early afternoon, we reached Islamorada, home of the famous Tiki Bar. I told her that even though she was pissed, a rum runner would do us both good. She was a hard sell, but grudgingly went along with it. We got the drinks, but she kept her distance from me and would not speak to me. She walked out on a dock and leaned on a rail staring at the ocean. I went out on the same dock, but stopped about 20 feet short of her and sipped my drink mulling over what to do to get her out of this funk.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:25 am

What was the fight about? Underlying, she was feeling rejected but what reason did she choose to fight?

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:19 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:25 am
What was the fight about? Underlying, she was feeling rejected but what reason did she choose to fight?
my thoughts, exactly.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:40 am

afagehi7 wrote:
At risk of offending all women, she is female and that's good enough reason for her. The princess gets her way or else.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:42 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:19 am
afagehi7 wrote:
my thoughts, exactly.

pete
I usually don't tell negative stories here because it is impossible to really set the stage and put the reader in our place at the time. I agree it made no sense that she was pissed at me, but she always takes things out on somebody else. I don't mean to trash her with that comment, but we all take some bad with the good. Fortunately for me, the story ultimately had a very happy ending.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:57 am

BIO:

As I sipped my drink wondering what to do about Lynda, she was leaning against the rail looking out at the ocean about 25-30 feet down to my right. I should remind you that in 1999, I was in my early 40's and Lynda was in her late 30's. She looked much younger than that, however, and could pass for her 20's. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me say, "Excuse me, sir. Might I be able to ask you a question, please?" I slowly turned and there was a very distinguished and proper looking man in his late 50's standing about 10-15 feet away from me leaning toward me. I was a little puzzled and he said he was sorry to disturb me. I told him no problem and asked what was up. He stepped a little closer and asked if we were locals. Before I could answer, he said that he and his wife had come to Florida on vacation and gestured to a very attractive confident looking woman about 20 feet behind him. He said they were wondering what there was to do there in the Middle Keys.

I stepped a little toward him and told him there were many activities, but that October was the off season being that school is in session and it is hurricane season. His wife walked up closer as he said they were both college professors in Connecticut and that there university had a fall break. He said they came down to Miami and someone had recommended Islamorada to them. I told him that it's a great place and then he introduced himself and his wife as Anderson and Meredith, or some similar stuffy names. I introduced myself and he gestured toward Lynda and said "and your wife?" I was surprised that they had assumed we were together and had assumed we were married. I then confirmed for them she was my wife and introduced her. She came a little closer and said "nice to meet you", but was very cool toward them.

Anderson then said they had a wonderful 2 days in Miami, but had come to the Keys the day before and everything was dead. I then told them about some of the restaurants and bars in the area and went through the list of water sports available and reminded them this was not the season. I told them how boats gather and party on the sand bar right off shore at times and how the Tiki Bar and the Lorelei can get crazy. I told them how the seafood does not get better than in the local restaurants and that the views can't be beat. Still, both his wife and Lynda said nothing,, but there was something about the expression on his wife's face that caught my attention. She looked to be a little younger than him, but very attractive and just had an air of complete confidence. I asked him what they liked to do and he said they were not big on boating, fishing, diving, etc. He then asked about whether it was worth going all the way down to Key West and I told him that is where we had just come from.

more to follow...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:14 am

Bio:

We then talked about places to go and things to do in Key West and the general debauchery of the place. His wife seemed very assumed by my descriptions. By then she and her husband were side by side and probably had moved so about 5 feet away from me. Lynda had come closer from the side, so I hoped she was warming up. There was some more small talk and then Anderson said that I had given them much to think about and discuss and thanked me for my time. I told him no problem and suggested that they should have a rum runner or two with a 151 floater, if they had not already. This led to me telling a few stories of past drunken trips to the Tiki Bar and how in the summer you used to get drunken college girls flashing every. He commented and went back and forth with me, but still neither his wife nor Lynda said a word. Finally, he said, "I guess we had better take our leave. We have already taken enough of you good folks time." Again, I told him no problem and that I had enjoyed speaking with them.

He hesitated for a moment and then they slowly turned to go. I thought for a moment that I should invite them to have a drink with us at the bar, but knew that Lynda was being anti-social and wanted to get back on the road for home. Anderson and Meredith turned to go and took a few steps away. I turned back toward the ocean, when I heard him say, "Excuse me, but might I ask you one more thing?" I turned back around and told him "sure". He hesitated again and then said, "I feel I just have to ask you...I mean this is a little awkward...I hope you won't take this the wrong way...but...but...do you swing?" I was so caught off guard by the question that I stood there like a cow looking at the passing train. There was a difficult silence and then Lynda blurted out, "Yes!...Yes, we do."

Anderson looked surprised at first, but then he smiled and said, "Well, then. Splendid." I remember thinking at the time that I thought it was the first time anyone had ever used the word "splendid" with me in a conversation. It seemed like something a movie character would say. I then came back to reality from my dream state and they had walked up to where I was standing. He had a tentative look on his face and his wife was smiling broadly, just beaming. He extended his hand to shake my hand and said they were in the lifestyle too and maybe we should get to know each other better. I shook his hand and said that it sounded like a good idea. Suddenly, a smiling Lynda swooped in and took him by the arm and said I think I here a rum runner calling. They walked off to the bar arm in arm and I stood there still stunned.

more to come...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:59 am

BIO:

Lynda and the Professor took off for the bar and his wife slid over next to me and pressed herself against me. She said that I did not look to enthused about this and I told her I was just surprised by the turn of events. She pressed me as to whether I was really okay with it and I insisted that I was. She said that was good, since it was obvious my wife was going for it and she did not think I could stop her if I wanted to. I started to tell her about our weekend and the fight and she pulled me toward the bar saying that all good stories needed to be told over a drink. As we walked inside the tiki hut, I saw Lynda and her new friend to the right in the first section. His wife pulled me to the left and we went to the far end of the bar where there was nobody. We sat on the bar stools and ordered drinks and then I told her our weekend story. The wife, Meredith, said she was sure that he husband, Anderson, would definitely put Lynda in a good mood and leave her that way long afterwards.

As we sat there, she told me about their swinging background and how they have to be extremely discreet due to their teaching positions. She said they only play when traveling and always with total strangers. I got the impression that the names that had given us were not their real names, but almost stage names for playing like dancers have. She was very confident and very sensual and made me feel much younger than I really was. A couple of times she caught me glancing over Lynda's way and teased me about how she will be just fine in her husband's hands.Eventually, we started touching a lot and were getting sufficiently worked up. It was about then that she pointed out that Lynda and Anderson were walking away and he had his arm around her. She laughed and said that the poor little girl had no idea what was in her future, but that she would thank me later.

Meredith said she was sure her husband was escorting Lynda to their hotel room and that we should give them some time to get comfortable before joining them. I just went along with whatever she said and she said she liked my puppy dog style. After having a second rum and coke for an energy boost, we headed up to the room. We took the elevator to the 5th floor and she started kissing me on the ride up. As we unlocked the door and entered their room, she gestured for me not to say anything. It was a sight to behold, there were 2 double beds and the lovers were on the first one closest to the door. Lynda was naked and on her back with her legs spread wide. Anderson was naked with his face buried between her thighs working on her pussy. As we walked past the bed on the way to the other one, he raised his head and turned and gave us a broad smile. His face was wet from Lynda's juices and he quickly returned to the job at hand. Meredith led me to the far side of the bed where we started undressing each other. Lynda was starting to moan just a little, but she seemed almost embarrassed like she was trying to suppress it. She had a pillow under her head with her arms pulling both sides of it up beside her head, so that she could not see her face. Meredith and I began kissing and started undressing each other.

more to follow...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:26 am

BIO:

When we were both naked, she dropped to her knees and began to suck my cock while telling me and nice and hard and big it was. She made sure to say it loud enough that her husband could hear. After a short time, I had to stop her and told her if I came that quickly , I would have to go back down to the bar and relax with another drink and she said "we don't want that." Instead, we slid onto the bed and I started kissing her and working my way down her body. Meanwhile, a few feet to my right, the professor had moved on top of my wife and was giving her quite a fucking, judging by the noises she was making. This really got me fired up and soon was lapping on Meredith's pussy, while she literally shouted words of encouragement like "Yes! Right there!" Her loud urgings seemed to get Lynda going more, but she was just making noises. It seemed she was getting fucked so good and was so far gone that speaking was not an option. I was so horny I couldn't wait and was soon pounding the wife who loudly said things about how she loved my cock. I think she knew the effect those words had on everyone in the room, but it also seemed like she was so hot that she meant it. I gave her a good pounding and she came hard just before I pumped my load into her. Only then did it dawn on me that there had been no thought or mention of condoms.

As Meredith and I lay in a sweaty embrace, we listened to Anderson finish Lynda off and cum inside her. His wife then cheered and said everybody had the winning score. She and I each went to the bathroom and got cleaned up a bit while the other two were still recovering. After they stirred, they also took turns in the bathroom while Meredith and Anderson heaped praise on Lynda and me and said how they were looking forward to round two. We sat on the beds naked talking to each other until the professor's cock began to stir and he told Lynda she was in for me. She enthusiastically told him to give her all he has and began sucking him back to a rock hard state. We watched from our bed and Anderson positioned Lynda face down with pillows under her and began to fuck her from behind. Lynda loudly signaled her approval and soon he was really giving it to her good. Meredith began stroking my semi-hard cock back to life and eventually was on top riding me. This was slower and she had an outstanding technique, but we still finished up before Lynda and the prof.

We watched him pound her a while longer and then Meredith moved over to that bed and began talking dirty to both of them about what a great fuck he was and to give her everything. She told Lynda how hot she looked getting fucked by an older man who was completely in control of her. Her commentary got them going even more and they came to loud orgasms before slumping down on the bed. They lay there and cuddled while we got cleaned up. When Meredith started dressing I took my cue and did the same. Eventually, Lynda and Anderson were able to get separated and also got cleaned up. As they got dressed, Lynda told him over and over what a great lover he was and how she was so glad that they had approached us. By then, it was late afternoon, soi it was decided that we should go back down to the bar and have a celebratory drink.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm

BIO:

We went down to the Tiki Bar and had a round of drinks and talked much more about our lives than before. We sort of got to know them, but they made it clear that they had no plans to stay in touch. They said it would be a wonderful memory that would fuel them for some time to come. We then took separate cars to dinner up in Key Largo. At the end of the meal, They said they were going back to the room to compare notes on the afternoon's encounter. They again wished us well and said their goodbyes. We were surprised by their abrupt departure and had been thinking that we might spend the night and have round 3, but it was not to be. As a result, we drove on home, but now Lynda was as happy as could be and my best friend again.

We talked through the weekend's ups and downs and I think reached a new level of communication. She wanted me to be more involved with guiding where things were going, rather than leaving it up to her. I was able to convince her that what we had just experienced was an extremely rare occurrence and that it would never work out like that again. She does not like to be so blunt usually and prefers to let a seduction play out. Unfortunately, there is no one approach that works a high percentage of the time. It seems most of it is being in the right place at the right time and you can't force it to work.

Lynda did go on and on about the professor's prowess and was very impressed considering he was much older than her. I think that experience propped up her confidence for long time and she loved hearing the little remarks the wife had made about her. One of her favorites was when I asked Meredith how they spotted us as potential swingers. She said they saw us walk in and it just seemed obvious. She said her husband turned to her and asked if she thought we were candidates and she told him "absolutely". I asked her what it was about our look and she said they thought it was obvious and very typical. She said often you have the outgoing guy and quiet good-looking girl who fit the profile, but in our case we fit the other group. That is what she described as a good-looking, quiet, serious husband with a wife that is a sexy hot little number dressed to attract attention. She said that where I was dressed conservatively, Lynda was wearing hot pants and a tight top. She said add in those sexy high-heeled mules she was wearing and how they slapped against the soles of her feet as she pranced in and it was obvious that she was the type that was fucking more than just her husband. :mrgreen:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am

I guess it takes one to know one. HWL definitely likes to attract attention.

If you are home under lockdown with the government offices closed, we still need to hear about hwl and bekka getting dirty together

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am

If you are home under lockdown with the government offices closed, we still need to hear about hwl and bekka getting dirty together
I am designated as an essential worker, so I am working as much as ever.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am

I am designated as an essential worker, so I am working as much as ever.
That's a shame. I'll stop over to make sure HwL is ok. Haha