Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:56 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am
I guess it takes one to know one. HWL definitely likes to attract attention.

If you are home under lockdown with the government offices closed, we still need to hear about hwl and bekka getting dirty together
I am designated as an essential worker, so I am working as much as ever.
That's a shame. I'll stop over to make sure HwL is ok. Haha
She wishes she could have guys checking on her. ;)

DefendeR
Prepubescent

Unread post by DefendeR » Mon May 04, 2020 9:56 am

first post and find out Lynda too lives in South FL.

Matureone2560
Experienced

Unread post by Matureone2560 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:21 am

What a great idea to do this biography, after reading the other thread it was good to find this one and recap. Now all you need is the book, maybe the modern day Lynda Lovelace lol

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 04, 2020 11:19 am

Welcome DefendeR

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:27 am

DefendeR wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:56 am
first post and find out Lynda too lives in South FL.
Lots more of her stories about fucking in and around South Florida.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:27 am

Matureone2560 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:21 am
What a great idea to do this biography, after reading the other thread it was good to find this one and recap. Now all you need is the book, maybe the modern day Lynda Lovelace lol
Thanks. I wish.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm

thanks for all these stories about Lynda's adventures

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:35 am

eater wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm
thanks for all these stories about Lynda's adventures
You're welcome. I am glad you like them. :up:

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am

You mentioned Lynda told you at a party that you weren’t being attentive enough towards her and that made me think of a question to ask. When my wife and I attend parties I make it a point to let her go off on her own so luckily she will find someone to play around with. Hopefully when I go looking for her I can’t find her. That’s the basis for my question. From reading your history would it be safe to say that you are the same way. Giving Lynda the space to go fuck if she wants to and if she tells you about it later great, if not that’s ok too as long as she’s fucking someone?
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 am

Liveurlife wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am
You mentioned Lynda told you at a party that you weren’t being attentive enough towards her and that made me think of a question to ask. When my wife and I attend parties I make it a point to let her go off on her own so luckily she will find someone to play around with. Hopefully when I go looking for her I can’t find her. That’s the basis for my question. From reading your history would it be safe to say that you are the same way. Giving Lynda the space to go fuck if she wants to and if she tells you about it later great, if not that’s ok too as long as she’s fucking someone?
Sorry in the delay in responding, but yes, it is just like you described. I go off to the bar or talking sports with the guys. She wanders around alone looking for attention. She lures guys in by telling them that her husband does not pay attention to her any more. They always respond by saying he is crazy and that if she was his wife, he would never let her out of his sight, etc. Then, they are off to the races.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:28 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 am
Liveurlife wrote:
Sorry in the delay in responding, but yes, it is just like you described. I go off to the bar or talking sports with the guys. She wanders around alone looking for attention. She lures guys in by telling them that her husband does not pay attention to her any more. They always respond by saying he is crazy and that if she was his wife, he would never let her out of his sight, etc. Then, they are off to the races.
She's an expert cougar predator! She knows exactly what to say and do they take down her prey. Guys can't resist a "husband is not doing it anymore"... Maybe the competitive nature of men?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:59 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:28 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
She's an expert cougar predator! She knows exactly what to say and do they take down her prey. Guys can't resist a "husband is not doing it anymore"... Maybe the competitive nature of men?
Yes, Lynda has gotten quite good at what she does. :cool:

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:41 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
No problem at all. I really love it myself. All the possibilities. Back when I played music for a living I was on stage forty minutes of every hour five times each night. To see my wife on the dance floor with another man or one sitting at our table while I played were usually good signs for a fun night. Not always but more than a few times. Quick funny bit. We were at one of her girlfriends Christmas parties and I walked away from my wife as usual planning on going to look for her in thirty minutes or so but instead I got trapped in the corner of a room talking to my wife’s girlfriends brother who would not shut up. I stood there until my wife came looking for me. Turns out I missed a blowjob in a bathroom. Sometimes I am just too nice of a guy.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:25 am

Liveurlife wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:41 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
No problem at all. I really love it myself. All the possibilities. Back when I played music for a living I was on stage forty minutes of every hour five times each night. To see my wife on the dance floor with another man or one sitting at our table while I played were usually good signs for a fun night. Not always but more than a few times. Quick funny bit. We were at one of her girlfriends Christmas parties and I walked away from my wife as usual planning on going to look for her in thirty minutes or so but instead I got trapped in the corner of a room talking to my wife’s girlfriends brother who would not shut up. I stood there until my wife came looking for me. Turns out I missed a blowjob in a bathroom. Sometimes I am just too nice of a guy.
That is funny and a great story. I can just imagine how hot it would be looking from a stage at your wife working the crowd.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:29 am

Looking over this biography thread, I realize that I started this as a pandemic project when I had plenty of time on my hands and then abandoned it. My apologies for that. I will try to add some more stories.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:41 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:25 am
Liveurlife wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
That is funny and a great story. I can just imagine how hot it would be looking from a stage at your wife working the crowd.
The really hard part was making sure none of the other band members knew what was going on or trying to go on. If they knew none ever said a word and I don’t know how many musicians you know but they generally hold nothing back and have no filter. If I am remembering right (30 years ago) I believe the excuse used was she had gone to get a pack of smokes if anyone asked.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:07 am

Liveurlife wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:41 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

The really hard part was making sure none of the other band members knew what was going on or trying to go on. If they knew none ever said a word and I don’t know how many musicians you know but they generally hold nothing back and have no filter. If I am remembering right (30 years ago) I believe the excuse used was she had gone to get a pack of smokes if anyone asked.
It sounds like none of them knew, if none of them hit on her.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:20 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:07 am
Liveurlife wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:

When we first started dating the lead singer told her I had cock blocked him with her. My wife just laughed at him.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:55 am

Liveurlife wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:20 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

When we first started dating the lead singer told her I had cock blocked him with her. My wife just laughed at him.
Interesting. I am surprised that he still did not go for it at some time.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:14 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
If they knew certainly one would have told you or hit on her... Or maybe they were quiet because they got bathroom blowjobs themselves.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:14 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
If they knew certainly one would have told you or hit on her... Or maybe they were quiet because they got bathroom blowjobs themselves.
If she did she never said anything about but it wouldn’t have mattered to me. She’s always done what she wants and I like it that way.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am

Liveurlife wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:14 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
Liveurlife wrote:
If she did she never said anything about but it wouldn’t have mattered to me. She’s always done what she wants and I like it that way.
That is great, but I would have wanted to hear the story about it.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:21 am

After my account got wiped out, these Library threads no longer show up as mine. So, I am bumping them and following, so I can update as needed. ;)
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:49 pm

I think Ive read (and thoroughly enjoyed) your stories but I might have missed her first time playing with a woman. Did I miss that?

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:15 am

superb101 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:49 pm
I think Ive read (and thoroughly enjoyed) your stories but I might have missed her first time playing with a woman. Did I miss that?
I am not sure which thread that is in, but it was posted at some point and may have rotated off due to age. It was 2003. I can add it to Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits thread.
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3