Making of a cheating hotwife (Part 1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wifewantsbigger1

Making of a cheating hotwife (Part 1)

Unread post by wifewantsbigger1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 am

Teri and I got married very young and now have been married 30 years . I was her first sexually and she was mine . Teri has always been a sexually attractive female , 5'4" , 125 pounds , blonde hair , beautiful blue eyes , gorgeous face and a firm set of natural 34 dd's . Shy by nature , Teri always has dressed conservatively except when sex was on the evenings menu . Lingerie was her one fetish maybe because she knew how excited I got looking at her in it or maybe it was the feel of silk and thin materials felt against her private parts .
Teri was pretty vanilla in bed and not imaginative at all so it was always up to me to direct the action . In an attempt to liven up the bedroom one night I took a Penthouse to bed with us and read a couple of the stories to her . It was when I began reading a story about a married woman having an affair with her husband's best friend did she start to show some interest . Teri moved into postion and began to suck my dick with more passion than I had felt in quiet some time . Putting the magazine down I was ready to enjoy the awesome blowjob I was recieving . Teri stopped and told me to continue to read to her . As soon as I began reading the story she went back to aggressively sucking my dick . At the end of the article Teri got on top of my hard on and rode me like never before , cumming harder than I had ever seen her before .
Although we had sex 1 or 2 times a week , Teri was back in the mood the very next night , dressed in her favorite babydoll nightie she told me to read her a bedtime story again . I started to read a new story to her when she stopped me and asked if I would read the one about the married lady again . Like the night before she started to suck my dick as I read how the part where the husband's bestfriend seduced the married woman . Sensing this was a turn-on for her I decided to insert my best friend's name and Teri's name into the story line . When I did this she went crazy and started to suck me for all she was worth . At the end of the story Teri mounted me and began to fuck hard and fast . Out of nowhere I grabbed her ass with both hands and told her we had to hurry before her husband got home . This sent her over the edge and she kissed me hard while she came .
The next day at work my mind kept wondering back to Teri's sudden interest in the cheating wife fetish . I had always had a fantasy to watch Teri fuck another man but knew that was out of the question since I had brought it up before . When I got home Teri had my favorite meal prepared and was wearing a very sexy summer dress with no bra . As soon as dinner was finished I took a shower and walked into the bedroom to find Teri in bed with the Penthouse magazine laying on my pillow . Jumping into bed I started to read her story to her and once she began to suck my dick I laid the mag down and told her I saw Wayne (my best friend ) earlier today and he told me to tell you hi . When Teri heard this she stopped long enough to say " be sure you tell him I said hi " and gave me an evil wink .
The next day was Friday and Teri and I always went to happy hour with our friends for drinks after work . The regular group was there including Wayne who sat next to me like always . Teri was quieter than normal , I assumed maybe embarrassed in her own mind because of our naughty story time . It was a hot summer night and the crowd was thinning when Wayne asked if we wanted to join him later at a local bar for drinks and dancing . I asked Teri and she declined saying she was a little tired and maybe another time . Once home I jumped into the shower when to my surprise Teri joined me . Quickly she was down on her knees sucking me and I thought what the hell and told her I was going to join Wayne at the bar if she didn't mind . She looked up at me and said "you're not going alone , I'll go with you ".
While I was dressing I noticed Teri was searching for an outfit when I mentioned it was a hot night and to wear something cool . I was shocked when she later came out of the bedroom wearing a very tight fitting low cut top , no bra and a black mini skirt slit up one side . While driving to the bar I mentioned how sexy she looked but recieved no reply . When we walked in the bar ever pair of male eyes were on Teri obvious enough she asked me if her outfit was too much . Reassuring her she looked gorgeous and to take the stares as compliments we walked over to the bar to order a drink .
to be continued

NaplesNudes

Re: Making of a cheating hotwife (Part 1)

Unread post by NaplesNudes » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:17 am

MFM is so much hotter when the wife is so eager to be a Hot Wife. We await the next part.

David, husband of a very Hot Wife in Naples: 5' 3" 110, 34b and waxed

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:42 am

A great start! I'll be eagerly awaiting more!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Dynamic2
Virgin

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm liking Teri already... :whip:
"Fantasy restores sanity"