Making of a cheating hotwife (part 2)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wifewantsbigger1

Making of a cheating hotwife (part 2)

Unread post by wifewantsbigger1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm

While we waited on the bartender to bring our drinks , Wayne walked up and said he ws glad we came as I shook his hand and he hugged Teri . Wayne invited us to join him and a friend of his named Mark . Teri sat quietly between Mark and myself as us guys told wild stories and bullshitted . Finally a song came on and Teri asked if I would take her to dance and of course I accepted . As we danced I could feel all eyes were on Teri in her rather slutty outfit and it was apparent she had noticed as well and asked that he return to the table before the song was over . Back at the table Wayne made a point to include Teri in our conversation and she started to relax as the drinks began to take affect . Wayne is a natural born flirt and feeling no pain himself made a few remarks to Teri concerning her outfit and how lucky I was being married to such a hot woman . Teri blushed a little and told Wayne he was very handsome and could have any woman he wanted . After a few more rounds of drinks Teri was feeling no pain and less inhibited when Wayne asked me if it would be ok if he danced with my wife . I told him it was up to Teri but I had no problem sharing her with him if she wanted . This brought a sneer to Teri's face and as she got up to dance with him she whispered in my ear , she would not be shared and to not even consider that.
Mark and I sat at the table and talked as they danced but when the song ended and the next one started they had not returned to the table and I looked to the dance floor to see where they were . It was a slow love song and I could not find them in the crowd of dancers so I told Mark I had to take a piss and would be right back . Sure enough I found them on the opposite side of the dance floor snuggled up close dancing .Making sure I wouldn't be spotted I watched as they stayed in the same place dancing and talking . A smile came across Teri's face and Wayne leaned down and placed a quick kiss on her lips . Teri was a little stunned at first and stopped dancing but quickly gathered her thoughts and whispered something in his ear causing him to grin and grab her ass with both hands . The song was ending and I had to get back to the table before they returned . Now back at the table Wayne and Mark both left for the bathroom leaving Teri and I alone . As soon as they left Teri told me she didn't like the "sharing thing" I had said and to get any idea of a 3some out of my head immediately . Wasn't going to happen period but if I wanted her to she would flirt with Wayne more just for fun . I said that would be fun but Wayne was a huge flirt and he would be a real challenge to out do .
When they returned to the table I noticed Teri had moved Wayne's chair very close to her chair and he had noticed as well but didn't let on to her . I quickly started up a conversation with Mark and Teri and Wayne started their own private topic . While talking to Mark I looked towards them out the corner of my eye to see how things were progressing . Teri was now snuggled up against Mark and he had his arm on her chair as he whispered in her ear . Several times Teri would catch me looking and give me a naughty wink , smile and focus back on Wayne. Everyone was pretty drunk by now except me when Mark told us he was done for the night and told us good night as he left . I got up and went to the bathroom and while I was pissing at the urinal Wayne steps to the urinal next to mine . With a serious look on his face he asked if I was ok or had he got out of line with flirting with Teri . I laughed and told him she is enjoying the attention and I was didn't mind one bit since i knew who she was going home with . Wayne kind of laughed and asked if the sharing her option was still open . I told him I was game but Teri flatly refused the idea but if he wanted to try to seduce her for himself I was all for it . Turning towards me he asked if I was serious and that is when I noticed he was bigger limp than I was fully hard .Stuttering I told him yes but not to tell Teri what we were up to .
Instead of going back to the table I went to hide and watch them from a distance across the bar . As Wayne sat down he leaned over and gave Teri another kiss on the lips though this time she responded and then quickly looked around to make sure I hadn't seen them kiss. I sat and watched them chit chat and giggle for several minutes when I noticed Wayne's hand went from the back of Teri's chair to under the table . He had placed his hand on her thigh and she instantly closed her legs which didn't seem to stop his intentions as he slid his hand to the inner part of her leg .Rubbing her leg up and down , Teri looked like the cat that ate the canary . I could tell she was now very nervous and wasn't sure what to do .Wayne being the aggressive guy that he is wasn't going to stop as he talked to her she slowly opened her legs enough he could move his hand up closer to her pussy . Within minutes I could tell he had hit paydirt because Teri leaned back in her chair and appeared limp .
Walking back to the table I made sure they saw me before I appeared to see them . Wayne's hand was back on the table and Teri had sat back up in her chair . Now part of their conservation I was afraid the fun was over when I noticed Wayne slip his hand back under the table and Teri scooted her chair closer to the table . Wayne and I were chatting and Teri was very quiet when he winked at me to let me know he was fingering her as we spoke . All in fun I asked Teri why she was so quiet and she replied she must be tired was all . Wayne feeling playful put his hand back on the table and said he should be leaving so Teri and I could go home and have some fun . Teri grabbed Wayne by the arm as he started to stand and asked if he would have one more drink with us before he left . Hesitating he joked with her saying he needed to find himself some pussy to take home since she had her's reserved for me . One more she said and he agreed and sat back down . Teri began asking me questions about our weekend plans and trivial bullshit when I noticed her hand slip under the table . As she continued to quiz me Wayne winked at me as to say she is rubbing my cock and about the same time Teri went silent and her eyes opened wide . Recovering quickly she kept talking to me assured I had no clue what was going on under the table .
Remember that I was Teri's one and only dick ever and she honestly though my 5" dick was huge . The look on her face when she first realized she had a monster in her hand under the table was priceless.
As soon as Wayne finished his drink he told me he was too drunk to drive and maybe he would call a cab . I insisted on saving him the expense and that we could take him home if Teri didn't mind . Of course she said we should after all what are friends for . When we arrived at his house Wayne invited us in for a drink and we accepted . Teri went to the bathroom and I grabbed some beer from the fridge only to find Wayne passed out on the living room couch . Walking back the the living room Teri saw Wayne passed out and I could tell she was disappointed but I handed her a beer and told her we should leave . But she said I have a better idea if you are feeling naughty , follow me as she grabbed my hand and led me to Wayne's bedroom . Have you ever wanted to play in someone else's bedroom she asked as she jumped in his bed . Wasting no time I joined her and within seconds she had my dick out and was sucking it like a pro . Moving into position I raised her mini skirt and slipped her panties off and began to lick her neatly trimmed pussy . As i licked away at her very wet box she began to talk to me which was unusual . Explaining how Wayne had told her earlier at the bar how badly he wanted to fuck her married pussy and how big his cock was . Going on to say even though she was flattered with his offer she could never betray me and cheat with another man . Giving it one last shot I looked up at her and said why don't we ask Wayne to join us . Instantly she closed her legs and rolled away from me . Apoligizing to her and promising never to mention it again she told me to leave her alone .
About 10 minutes later she rolled back over facing me and told me never ever mention a 3some again . I promised her and she got on her knees between my legs and started to jack me off . It didn't take long before I was cumming in her hands and she got up to go clean up in the bathroom .
I must have dozed off which I always do after sex I was awakened to the sound of the shower in the bathroom . Thinking Teri was in there i quietly peeked in but to my surprise it was Wayne showering . Even more to my surprise i could see he was stroking his huge soapy cock . Too much for me I went looking for Teri in the rest of the house but not finding her I called her cell phone . She answered and told me she was still mad at me and that i should stay at Wayne's tonight and she would come get me in the morning . Wayne walked into the room and told me Teri had left and I could stay overnight . Thanking him I told explained that Teri was mad at me for mentioning a 3some and he said he knew because she told him . Amazed I asked what else he knew . He looked me straight in the eye and told me Teri wanted him to come to our house after he was sure I was asleep . My jaw dropped and I asked him what he was going to do . Still looking at me he said it's your call , I would love to fuck your wife but only if thats what cool and won't hurt our friendship .
Mixed emotions running through my mind i knew i wanted to watch my wife fuck another man and who better than a friend with a huge cock . Finally I said yes I want you to fuck her but somehow I have got to be able to watch .Wayne laughed and said I'll let you watch from outside the bedroom window . Although he was joking this really was a great idea and we discussed that I would ride with him to my house and after he went in I would sneek over to the bedroom window and watch them from there . I told him to be sure and have Teri light some candles for mood but really so I could see better .
Wayne could tell I was really into watching him and Teri fuck and he teased my mind on the drive to my house . He explained to me he had a vasectomy several years ago since he didn't want children or any accidents . Assured me he had been tested just a week ago for any diseases . Then he went on to really work me up by asking if I was sure I wanted my innocent wife fucked hard and filled with cum as I watched helplessly from outside . Before I could answer he told me to get down as he pulled in front of my house . Before he got out he asked if Teri swallowed and I replied no . Laughing as he shut the door " she will when I get through with her ".
to be continued

deleted_user

Re: Making of a cheating hotwife (part 2)

Unread post by deleted_user » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 am

Well, fucked if I was not left fucking hanging on to the last sentence.

Come on bro,....... out with it.

Already fucking hot as hell.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Re: Making of a cheating hotwife (part 2)

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 am

Your setting her up is simply awesome! I did something quite similar with my previous wife that turned her into quite a cuckoldress. I loved the suspense and all emotions that followed.

can hardly wait for the next chapter.