Goddess Worship

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
southbound
Player

Re: Goddess Worship

Unread post by southbound » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:34 pm

I am thinking that I may bring up them having a pre-show dinner, later tonight when we hang out with them again.
I really don't want to get in the way of things.
They won't be far away enough to stay overnight, unfortunately.
Not unless they get snowed in.
I guess we will find out tonight! I am sure they will both dress up. I am def going to encourage Hopie to wear something elegant! Me and Steffi may hang out that night, but Im not sure. Dont want to be a distraction to the point they are worried about what we are doing.
Also, thinking about lingerie! Maybe I can encourage her to wear some on her date!
Last edited by southbound on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:35 pm

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:55 am
Is there already more news about the show?
I think they will end up going to the next one.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Not happening.
Scheduling conflict.
Unfortunate.
I am disappointed.

So, last night Jay got a little toasted and started talking about our old parties, where we did buttery nipple shots, all the girls took off their shirts, and we licked whipped cream off their nipples. Good times.
I think we are ready to get these parties started again.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:03 pm

Steffi might be OK with Jay and Hopie having some fun together.
Maybe.
Maybe, as long as he is not doing it behind her back, as long it is with someone she doesn't feel threatened by. She and Hopie are friends and Steffi knows that Hopie is not trying to steal her man. She seemed open to it the other night while discussing those old parties.

Steffi knows her husband, and what he can get up to. We never got to the reality point of seeing them dressed to the nines and leaving on a date together.
I would have been standing by Steffi, giving them my blessings for a hall pass for the evening.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:17 am

Curious! Everything OK? Is there any progress?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Nothing lately.
There is an upcomingnight out with friends. We shall see

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:52 am

You are not giving up, aren't you?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:31 pm

I dont know. The life we live now has less in common with our younger, more liberated sex life.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:43 am

Nothing much has happened lately, other than life as usual. We were at Steffi and Jay's the other night and had a ZOOM call with Tad and Yvette for virtual shots. Tad recently got a haircut, and his longish hair is now buzzed close to his scalp.

I don't know if I have mentioned it, but Hopie LOVES dudes with bald heads, and also those with short, buzzed hair!

When she heard that Tad's hair was short, she ran over to the screen and had him show it to her!
I hope we see them soon so she can run her hands all over it! She loves that.

Jay made his special dish last night, and Steffi texted and invited Hopie. She couldnt make it, but asked about coming over today. I'm at work tonight, so Hopie will be at Steffi and Jay's for dinner.

Hopie is all excited to be headed over there tonight.

We will see what happens.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:51 pm

Got home from work last night and Hopie was passed out on the couch. Apparently, she had herself a good ol' time over at Steffi and Jay's! She was gone to work when I got up this morning, so I haven't gotten a chance to ask her how the night went!
Last edited by southbound on Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:02 pm

southbound wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:51 pm
Got home from work last night and Hopie was passed out on the couch. Apparently, she had herself a good ol' time over at Steffi and Jay's! She was gone to work when I got up this morning, so I haven't gotten a chamce to ask her how the night went!
Sounds quite promising....👍 Please, keep us updated 😈

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:40 pm

She didn't say much and then our work shifts kept us apart for a few days. I'm guesing nothing eventful happened. It hasn't come up since.

I think about the origins of why I like this.

Episode 1: I had this girlfriend in high school, Lynn. We did everything together. Stayed up late nights talking on the phone. Neither of us had strict curfews, so we frequently ran around together. Many dates hanging out together with our friends.
And I waited too long to make my move. And she started liking Ron, one of my buddies. We were pretend dating, and they were really dating. I was still hanging out with her when Ron wasnt available.
So one night, I go up to her house and get ready to throw a pebble at her window to get her to come down. That is when I notice the light from the TV, flickering in the front room. It was late, her parents weren't up, she was watching TV!
I almost tapped on the door, but stopped cold. Right there from the front door, I could see through the window, Lynn making out with Ron. His hand was up her shirt and they were stretched out on the couch. They were really going at it. My gut dropped. I thought about staying and watching, but I didn't want them to look up and see me there. I hung my head and slowly backed away from the house. That agony of not having someone who was so close to me, stuck with me.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:40 pm

Episode 2:
During college I dated this kinda plain girl with pretty hair, small breasts, and a phenomenal ass. She became an aerobics fan and started working at a gym. She ended up with a great body and really blossomed into a beautiful woman. I could tell a few of my friends thought she was attractive, but they tried not to let on. We were together for about five years.
They used to "joke" to each other about how they should knock me out or even kill me and fuck her silly. Years later, they admitted it and I totally understood.
Didn't like it, but understood.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:55 am

Episode 3:
The last two years of College I dated this girl from New York who had lived in California for a couple of years prior. K was fast, blonde, hot, and wicked in bed. She moved in after the 3rd date. Looking a little like the blonde figure skater in the movie Ice Castles, she was a head-turner everywhere we went. When we went to visit my family, uncles and cousins who usually didn't have much to say to me, suddenly appeared and wanted to have long conversations with us.
But she was never meant to be a one-man woman, I soon found out. She was waaay more worldly wise than me at the time. About 5 months after we had been together, we took a road trip to NYC to visit her sister, her old stomping grounds, and to sightsee. Times Square, Central Park, and then back to her hometown in the suburbs. At some point we stopped at her "old friend's" house. Turns out, he was her first boyfriend. He came to the door, grabbed her in his arms, and laid a kiss on her lips. They talked for a minute and he told her he wanted to show her something. She looked at me with her blue eyes and told me that she would be right back. They hopped on his motorcycle and were gone.
I am sitting there with a sinking feeling in my gut, making small talk with his mom and family. I am trying hold down a conversation, but meanwhile my mind was racing. Where did they go? What are they doing? Why have they been gone so long? She had the keys to our car and I am stuck in New York!
At least two hours went by, and when they finally came back, it was fairly obvious what had gone on. Her shirt was different. I think he had given her one of his. He said very little to me and she was ready to go. I got a handshake, "thanks for coming by." I was furious at her and she was defiant. I was so turned on and couldn't even express it.
We got drunk that night with her sister and brother in law. Her sister (also fine) was wearing black stretch pants with no panties. At some point my girl and the brother in law were wrestling on the couch. She said to him, "What would you do with two pussies tonight?" I was still so pissed but even more turned on. After the sister and brother in law went to bed, we fucked like rabbits in the dark in her sister's living room.
Last edited by southbound on Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:19 am

Those conflicting emotions are always present when a man is in the process of becoming a cuckold. The angst of betrayal coupled with the extreme horniness from knowing it's happening...and is going to happen again!

Love reading your story. Can't wait for the next segment.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:42 am

Episode 4:
K, my NYC/LA girl was fucking around, and it was both known and unknown by me. About halfway through our two year relationship, she flew out to LA to visit family. She let me know that she was going to be "hanging out" with a friend. K had very few girlfriends, so I knew it was a guy, and knowing her, they would be fucking within the hour of "hanging out." We fought, I complained, and she let me know that she was determined to have fun while on vacation. I was so frustrated and out of sorts leading up to taking her to the airport. Not to mention the agony of thinking about what she was getting up to while she was gone. I never got the full details of her trip, except that it was "rad."

The unknown was K hooking up with Ron, my old high school buddy from Episode 1. He had met K early in our relationship and they had hit it off. But I had no idea how well they hit it off.
One time, I came down with strep-tonsilitis and was so sick for like two weeks. K disappeared, and years later I learned from another friend that he had run into Ron and K together at our nearby pub. They were fucking. I had an inkling though, one night when I was naming the friends that I was going to call for a night out drinking, K says, "Why don't you call Ron?" Beat drop.
We were at a crowded club that night, and I noticed that K had been gone a while. I got up and walked toward the bathroom and looked to the right. There was K in Ron's arms, laughing and smiling and talking to others like they were a couple. I felt sick. I walked up to them, grabbed her by the hand and led her away. There was some arguing that night on the long drive home for sure.

At the end, I was laying in bed when K told me she wanted to see other people. I took what she told me at face value, packed my shit and left. But from what I have learned since then, K wanted her cake and wanted to eat it too. I was young, horny, and proud, and probably wouldn't have gone for what she wanted at the time. But, we were compatible in nearly every other way, and if I would only have accepted her fucking other guys, she would have been the happiest chick in town.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:39 pm

southbound wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:42 am
Episode 4:
K, my NYC/LA girl was fucking around, and it was both known and unknown by me. About halfway through our two year relationship, she flew out to LA to visit family. She let me know that she was going to be "hanging out" with a friend. K had very few girlfriends, so I knew it was a guy, and knowing her, they would be fucking within the hour of "hanging out." We fought, I complained, and she let me know that she was determined to have fun while on vacation. I was so frustrated and out of sorts leading up to taking her to the airport. Not to mention the agony of thinking about what she was getting up to while she was gone. I never got the full details of her trip, except that it was "rad."

The unknown was K hooking up with Ron, my old high school buddy from Episode 1. He had met K early in our relationship and they had hit it off. But I had no idea how well they hit it off.
One time, I came down with strep-tonsilitis and was so sick for like two weeks. K disappeared, and years later I learned from another friend that he had run into Ron and K together at our nearby pub. They were fucking. I had an inkling though, one night when I was naming the friends that I was going to call for a night out drinking, K says, "Why don't you call Ron?" Beat drop.
We were at a crowded club that night, and I noticed that K had been gone a while. I got up and walked toward the bathroom and looked to the right. There was K in Ron's arms, laughing and smiling and talking to others like they were a couple. I felt sick. I walked up to them, grabbed her by the hand and led her away. There was some arguing that night on the long drive home for sure.

At the end, I was laying in bed when K told me she wanted to see other people. I took what she told me at face value, packed my shit and left. But from what I have learned since then, K wanted her cake and wanted to eat it too. I was young, horny, and proud, and probably wouldn't have gone for what she wanted at the time. But, we were compatible in nearly every other way, and if I would only have accepted her fucking other guys, she would have been the happiest chick in town.
SB - To quote, radically out of context, Joni Mitchell, "You don't know what you got till it's gone...."
I think most of us can understand that in some context or another.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:41 pm

Episode 5 (actually 1.5):
I just remembered another incident with Lynn. We had both ended up going to the same college together, and Ron, her serious boyfriend at this point, did not. They were having problems and we were hanging out daily. After spending a night in her dorm room, platonically, I realized I was in the "friend-zone." I loved her, or I thought I did, and I wanted her more than ever. But, she was more mature than me, and therefore, I was not on her radar with so many more experienced college guys around.

My dorm roomate, Dale was a party animal with a good sense of humor. One night, soon after I had spent the platonic sleepover night with Lynn, he stood up and drunkenly declared that he was going to Lynn's dormroom and was going to fuck the hell out of her. I was working on a final project for one of my classes and could not leave or go anywhere. And at the time, you couldn't go into the girl's dorm at night unless they came and let you in before curfew, and you had to hide out in their room after curfew began. He left, apparently was let into the girl's dorm before curfew, and was gone all night.

I was stuck, in my room, trying to focus on my finals, but the whole time I was thinking of Dale fucking Lynn. I felt sick to my stomach, thinking of his lips on her tits, and her mouth on his cock. I felt betrayed by both. I just knew he was fucking her in ways she would never let me. I was so rock hard and horny, I beat off under my desk. The agony lasted all night until I finally went to sleep.

They did have sex, but neither ever spoke to me about it, and I didnt want to ask. A few months later I met the girlfriend from Episode 2, and I finally got over my unrequited love for Lynn.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:47 pm

Episode 6:
I worked in retail and one of the employees told my manager that she liked me. It blew my mind, because she was 18 and extra beautiful. Tall, brown eyes, long red hair, hourglass shape, with a posture that put her over the top. It's weird talking about a girl's posture as a thing, but she had one that got her noticed. Even her girlfriends had crushes on her. I couldn't believe it because I was like 26 and felt like I was too old for her. She could have any guy she wanted. A future rich-man's wife if she played her cards right. But apparently she had just previously been dating a guy older than me.

So, I asked her out and we dated briefly. I was hitting way over my average. Looking a her undress was like watching a goddess. Sex was beyond great. I told her I loved her. I seriously wanted to get this girl pregnant so we could have beautiful children.

But.....everybody loved her. She was fucking a bunch of guys. She was still young, unreliable, possibly stoned, and a habitual liar. Not just lying, but making up extravagant over-the-top lies. She was hanging out and getting stoned in this extra loft bedroom at her parent's house, with these two young dudes who were best friends. I would visit her, and there would be a big jar of vaseline on the side of the bed, half used, and the sheets totally fucked off the bed. And not from me. She was fucking that duo on a regular. Her Dad came home one night, and one guy hid in the closet and the other jumped out of the window. The guy in the closet got thrown down the stairs.

I knew she would never be mine totally. She was like a beautiful butterfly. Owned by no one.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:08 pm

Episode 7:
Two years later, I am still in retail. My Assistant Manager P__ is 19, hot, and with a serious boyfriend. We are from two different worlds, so I dont even put much thought into her. She is a thin brunette with a ballerina's body, and a razor wit. I am a tall dude, built like bigfoot. We would make an odd couple anyway.

At some point, her boyfriend breaks up with her. We hang out. There is almost a 10 year age difference, and I feel she feels it, cause I feel it. I tell her look, I am not going to make any moves on you, we can just hang out. That turned a switch in her head, because next thing you know, we're making out. We dated hot and heavy for about two months. Lots of sex. She went to the beach with her girlfriend, who asked her if I was hung. She said oh, yes. We were screwing in the storeroom at work. Sex by the landlord's pool. Calling into work, because we are at my place fucking. She let me do her in the ass for her first time. P__ had an awesome body and we had awesome chemistry. It was a blast while it lasted.

My 30th birthday rolls around and she remembers how old I am. All her friends are dating college guys. We are supposed to go to dinner and then back to my place after work. We go eat dinner and then she says she has to go. I dont even remember the excuse, but it was weak. I was a little perturbed, and even moreso when 30 minutes later, I get a phonecall from a friend saying he just saw P__ arrive at a restaurant he was at, get out of her car and kiss some tall basketball player dude on the lips. Once I heard that, I knew it was over.

I finally came to the realization that nobody owns anybody, no matter how tight the relationship. There is no point in getting jealous, because the next chick is probably the same way. Enjoy it while it lasts, because that is all you get. All these chicks that I liked, or loved, had very easily moved on and started fucking other guys without twice looking back at me. This kinda fueled my fantasies going forward.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:57 am

Episode 8:
I had reached a turning point by the time I started dating J__. I was more open to experimentation and had left my jealousy and former expectations at the door. Even though she was about ten years younger, J__ was way more worldly wise than me. She had married and had a child by the time she was 17, divorced, and was living on her own, raising her child. She loved to party on the weekends, drinking and experimentation of all kinds were on the table. She felt like that, as a couple, we were each responsible to make the other's sex life fully realized. It was our job to make each other's fantasies come true. She had already had a couple of threesomes with her ex, a fun one with a girlfriend, and a less than satisfying one with an added guy. Supposedly he wouldnt go down on her and didnt cum.

The problem was, she was a huge bitch. When we weren't fucking or getting fucked up, we were arguing, or she was just being bitchy. So things were periodically unpleasant. We were almost down to having a threeway with a girl we were both friends with, but I think my longer friendship with the girl got in the way. So it didnt happen.

Me an J__ had a lot of good sex. She gave great head. She told my friends "I like to swirl on his cock!" She really enjoyed watching me beat off. It was a little weird at first, because she was just so into it. One day she told me that she was ready for another threesome with two guys, but she didn't want me involved. I was like, what? Like I said, she could be a bitch.

One weekend, I had won tickets to a concert off of the radio. It was for two seats at the Aerosmith show, and included a Limo ride to and from the show, and a backstage pass for a meet and greet with the band. Of course, once again she was being bitchy that night and I was just trying to make the best of it. We met the band, got our pictures taken, got some drinks and headed to our seats. Then we ran into a friend of hers, a coworker from a former job. Dude was a good-looking guy, about 5'7" and jacked. Maybe a body builder, but at least his shoulders were as wide as he was tall. She lit up. They were happy to see each other. He hugged her tight in his muscled arms, and they talked briefly. Then, still in his arms and her hand resting on his chest, she turned to me with a sparkle in her eye and a hungry look on her face and said, "He rode here with some friends. Do you think they will let him ride in the limo with us?"

The moment of truth was here and I let my emotions get the better of me. I was still pissed that she had been a crab-ass to me all night and without hesitation said, "No, the tickets and Limo ride was for two." Telling myself if she had been a little nicer to me through the evening, my answer might have been different. One thing I didnt want was to bring a dude back in the car with us and it get back to the entire radio station about me letting some guy have his way with my girl in the Limo. I dont know why I cared about it, but I did. Looking back on it, I should have suggested that he meet us at our place for an after-party. But I didn't. Of course, she was pissed the rest of the night. She told me later that she pretended in her head that she was there without me. What a shithead.

If things had only been a little different, we might have both gotten what we wanted.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49 pm

Episode 9(really 7.5):
One night P___ from episode 7 and I went out for a night of dancing. We went to a couple of upscale clubs. I guess she had an ID, because I know she wasnt 21 yet. I cant remember. But I do remember she looked extra hot, a red sparkly shirt and some shiny black pants that were thin to the point of being almost sheer. P___ looked a little like the chick from the movie, Dirty Dancing, but with the attitude of Rosanne's daughter from the TV show. We had fun dancing. I loved to have my hands on her. She had a perfectly toned body.

Then I went to the bar for a drink. P___ went up on a raised walkway next to the bar, and kinda overlooking the dancefloor. The music was loud and she was dancing. Next thing this Guido-looking guy comes dancing up and slides in behind her! Oh no, not the Guido guy! Ha! He was somewhat tall, very buff, with black, slicked-back hair. Nice clothes. Dancing well. She glanced back at him and kept dancing. He moved closer, his crotch brushing against her ass. She liked it. She was into it. She was holding onto the rail in front of her, briefly dancing with her eyes closed. She looked down and then looked up at me.

I was stunned.

She closed her eyes again and leaned back into him, laying her head back against his chest, her curly hair against his shirt, almost in his face. But his hands were on her hips, and I am sure he had an erection pressed deep between her cheeks. They moved together to the music.

We left a little while later. The wind had kinda been taken out of my sails. It was a turn on, but I hadnt even been dating this girl a couple of months. I was a little dismayed that it did not appear that I was going to keep her interest for long.

We talked about it. I dont remember us arguing, but I do remember P___ saying disappointedly, "You looked at me like a jealous boyfriend. I wanted to have fun without you looking at me like that."

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:28 pm

My wife has a co-worker who is going through a divorce. I went to high school with this woman years ago, and she has always been an attractive lady. Now, my is friends with her - small world.
I am hoping they will be able to go out and celebrate her friend's new found songle status together.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:19 am

A wing woman! Just what your wife needs. They could get into some serious 'trouble' together! ;)