Goddess Worship

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
southbound
Player

Re: Goddess Worship

Unread post by southbound » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Saturday was filled with relaxation, dining out, shopping, swimming in an indoor pool, and kayaking. Dinner that night was fun but uneventful. Once again, Jay had drank too much and was sloppily making passes at my wife, who was not feeling receptive.
Everyone had gone to bed, Hopie was on the fold out couch in the living room. Jay came in from smoking out on the porch and sat down on the edge of her bed as they talked quietly. Jay lay his hand on her hip and ran it across the sheet and slowly down and up her leg back to her hip. Then, he slid his hand under the sheet and found her breast and circled her nipple with his fingertips. She said it felt good, but she was not interested. He leaned in for a kiss. When Hopie did not return his kiss, he got the hint and went back outside.

Hopie woke the early next morning to hear Steffi crying. Hopie got up and asked her what was wrong. Steffi had Jay's phone and showed her the pictures that Jay had taken of himself. Lots of skin. His six pack abs and erect penis. He had sent those pics to a co-worker during the night. Suffice it to say, Steffi was not in approval of Jay fooling around. The weekend ended on a down note. It was several days before Hopie told me all that had happened.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:44 pm

Saturday was filled with relaxation, dining out, shopping, swimming in an indoor pool, and kayaking. Dinner that night was fun but uneventful. Once again, Jay had drank too much and was sloppily making passes at my wife, who was not feeling receptive.
Everyone had gone to bed, Hopie was on the fold out couch in the living room. Jay came in from smoking out on the porch and sat down on the edge of her bed as they talked quietly. Jay lay his hand on her hip and ran it across the sheet and slowly down and up her leg back to her hip. Then, he slid his hand under the sheet and found her breast and circled her nipple with his fingertips. She said it felt good, but she was not interested. He leaned in for a kiss. When Hopie did not return his kiss, he got the hint and went back outside.

Hopie woke the early next morning to hear Steffi crying. Hopie got up and asked her what was wrong. Steffi had Jay's phone and showed her the pictures that Jay had taken of himself. Lots of skin. His six pack abs and erect penis. He had sent those pics to a co-worker during the night. Suffice it to say, Steffi was not in approval of Jay fooling around. The weekend ended on a down note. It was several days before Hopie told me all that had happened.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:49 pm

Our schedules are very different. When Hopie's getting up, I am leaving for work. Often, she has left for work by the time I get home. The result is that we rarely have sex. Maybe once every couple of months. When we do, it is great. But I know we both need more.

She is spending time over at Steffi and Jay's tonight and we are getting together with Yvette and Tad on Saturday. I want at least one of them to be rubbing Hopie's pussy this weekend. Maybe Yvette will, if I ask her.

Just putting it out there in the universe.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:33 pm

Nothing much has happened in a while until last weekend.

We had an afterparty at Steffi and Jay's house. We were all in the kitchen drinking. Hopie got a little tipsy and went and sat on the couch in the living room, and turned to the side and pulled her knees up.

Not five minutes later did Tad sit down beside her and lean against her legs. I know they were talking, but he's such a tall guy that he totally was blocking her from view. She is so tiny next to him. I couldn't see where his hands were, but I have my suspicions.

We left a little while later. Hopie told me she had a great time. So did I.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:50 pm

So we are going out to an early dinner with Tad and Yvette!
I may ask if Tad would like to sit with Hopie!
Date night!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu May 20, 2021 8:07 am

So, without going too deep into our personal lives, my wife attends an outdoorsy event every so often. I dont usually go because of my work schedule. She couldnt go recently, and asked me if I would go in her place, so she wouldnt miss anything. So, I went. Spoke to some familiar faces. At one point, this guy introduces himself. Kevin, I think. We talk and he says he's fairly new, but doesnt recognize me from the few months he's been coming. I explain that I'm filling in for my wife, Hopie, who had to work.
He's like "Oh Hopie! I know her! She was on that last campout with us!" Nice guy, decent looking, big smile.
Later, after the meeting is over, Kevin walks up to me and says, "Here, give this to your wife for me. She loaned it to me on the last trip and then I found mine." It was a small can of Off bug spray.
"Tell her I said, Thanks!"
So the next day, Hopie asked me how the meeting went. I told her it went well, and how I met the guy with the bug spray.
She had this little smile on her face. "Oh, that's Kevin"

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:39 pm

So, Hopie has gone to Florida for a "girls' weekend" with Steffie!
Here's hoping they have some fun. Should be a lot of eye candy down on the beach,
and maybe even down on Hopie and Steffie!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 am

Things have been mostly uneventful, until Tuesday, when we had dinner at Steffi and Jay's house. When we got home, she mentioned that Jay had been especially handsy that night. We are going back over there tomorrow.
Last weekend, Tad and I were drinking with Steffi and Jay, and made a toast to our upcoming vacation. Jay toasted to the "big orgy" we were going to have!
I said, "As long as your kids arent around, it can happen!" Jay seemed to be pleased with that.
Well, it turns out that Tad couldn't make it, and I had to work overtime this week.
Guess who is spending time with Hopie at the beach this week?
That would be Jay and Steffi.
I will let you know what develops.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:37 pm

Nothing out of the ordinary lately, until the other day. We were visiting Steffi and Jay, and we noticed that we had a nail in our tire. Jay had a tire patch kit, so he said he would patch the tire for us. The girls went inside, and I moved the car into the garage. We talked while he jacked the car up, removed the lug nuts, and pulled out the nail. Then he got out the ream tool and started using it on the tire. He wasnt just casual about it, he was putting some muscle into his work.
I joked and said, "Yep, that is the way she likes it !"
Jay laughed and said, "Oh, yeah? I thought so!"
Then he patched the tire and I helped get it back on the car.
We rejoined the girls and we had a good evening of wine, food, and a movie.
Jay was surprisingly insistent that we spend the night if we were too tired to drive home. Reluctantly, we turned him down. Their couches are not very comfortable.
But fortunately, we are getting together again this coming weekend!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:44 am

So, Hopie got a couple of calls from Tad yesterday. I think he had gotten a little tipsy and was drunk dialing her. He asked her to go to the amusement park with him and his kids yesterday.
I think his hard-on for my wife has returned!
She couldnt go, but was all giggly about him calling twice. Yvette even texted, saying that he was drunk dialing her!
I told Hopie to tell him that maybe we can get together next weekend! We will see.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Hopie got a call from Tad yesterday. He invited us to his lake house this weekend! I think she notices that he is calling her cell and not mine.
We are going to try and make it, and I am going to let them know that I want to watch!
Another step closer to the goal!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:21 pm

I asked Hopie if she had called her boyfriend to tell him we are planning on coming this weekend. She laughed.
We had sex twenty minutes later!

I am pretty excited for this weekend! I think we may have turned a corner.
Tomorrow, I am going to remind my wife that her boyfriend invited us to his lakehouse! I am sure he would not mind if I have to work and stay home!
Wish us luck!

Later that week:

So I asked Hopie, if she called her boyfriend to tell him we are coming to his lakehouse!!!!
She laughed and said, "Why does he have to be my boyfriend?"
I said, "If you can call Steffi my girlfriend, then Tad can be your boyfriend! He's been a member of your fanclub for almost 20 years!"
She said, "OK, if you say so!"

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 pm

Any news?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:19 am

Hopie got called in to work, so she was not going to get to go with us to the lake. At first she wanted me to call Tad and tell him. I told her that he was going to be sad she was not coming and he was not going to be excited when we show up without her. I told her, "No, you need to call your boyfriend and tell him."
So, she did.
Within an hour, we found out that the trip to the lakehouse was cancelled. I looked over her shoulder and said, "See!"
Then he asked if we had any other ideas, and I told her to invite them over here on Monday for a dip in our pool.
2 seconds later, Hopie gets this text,
"What should I bring?"

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Just a few hours away! I am picturing walking in on them kissing in the kitchen!
Something is going to happen tomorrow. I can feel it!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:17 am

Great! I am curious to hear about it. Good luck!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:50 pm

So, plans changed. Weekends were adjusted, my wife had to work (as usual), and I went to represent. We had a nice dinner, and while we were smoking I told Tad and Yvette that we were sorry that we couldnt make it to the lakehouse this year. That I was sad we couldn't make it, and that Hopie was sad we couldnt make it, I knew she had been looking forward to skinnydipping again.
Yvette said, "Oh yes, skinnydipping is always fun!"
I said, "Yes, and after last time, something must have been good, because we ended up having sex three times that next week!"
We all laughed, but I could see I gave Tad something to think about.

Later, my wife and I were talking. Pillow talk. What started it was me asking about her "boyfriend" visiting. She wants to clairify that he is a boy who has a crush on her. It is a good talk

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:34 pm

In past relationships, when there was a situation where a hot wife type of experience almost happened, it seems like it was always right when we were not getting along. And that strife kept me from realizing or acting on what was almost happening.

So, we were at our friend's house last night. Me and Steffi went outside to burn one. Inside, before we had left the room, Steffi's husband, Jay moved around from his side of the table and sat next to my wife.
Later, she told me:
While we were outside, Jay kept trying to get Hopie to drink another shot of rum.
She said that maybe they should wait for us to come back in.
He said, "Well they are getting smashed, so should we."
Then she said something vague about Jay getting frisky. She would not go into detail, but she was wearing a thin blouse and a loose fitting skirt.
I am hoping for more details this week.
I am really starting to think both Tad and Jay have been hitting on her, touching her, but for whatever reason wont tell me about it. I dont think she wants to encourage my kinky side.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:36 pm

Every time I go over to our friends' house, Jay asks about Hopie if she isn't with me. This last time I was there, he asked about her having to work.
Twice.
I really felt like he was about to ask for something else. Dude is an Alpha dog.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:35 pm

No more details from her yet, but she did go over and exercise with Steffi last night while I was at work. She has gotten back into working out with Steffi. They encourage each other and it is a good thing. She has lost some weight, her legs are tighter, and her butt looks so nice.
When I got home, I realized she was wearing her sexiest gunmetal grey exercise pants. Her legs and ass feel VERY nice through the silky fabric. Hopefully Jay got a feel like I did. If he didn't, he is missing out.
I am not going to tease her about Jay, because that seemed to backfire with Tad. She has actually not been in contact with Tad since then.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:00 pm

Wow!
So we were over at Steffi and Jay's the other night, and all four of us were talking. The conversation came around to C_____ _____, the concert/stage show. Hopie really wants to go the next time it comes to a big city near us. Jay speaks up, and says he has always wanted to see it too, and Steffi confirms that he has talked about it a lot, but it is not something that really appeals to her.

There was a pause there,

and I said, "Well, you two should go!"

Jay kind of perked his head up like he couldn't believe it. Hopie cleared her throat and shifted in her seat, and started checking her phone for tickets. There was excited chatter from Hopie and Jay.
The conversation continued but it was a blur. I couldn't believe I had said it out loud. I couldn't believe that they had all agreed so cheerfully. Was the room spinning?
Tickets aren't cheap. This is not like a rock concert. This is a show that you would get dressed up and go to, maybe even with a nice dinner before. My wife is going on a fancy date with another man. A man with a very muscular body who wants to take her clothes off. And she agreed!
Where is this going?!?

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:23 am

That is really wow! Very exciting! when is the show?

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:44 pm

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:23 am
That is really wow! Very exciting! when is the show?
This spring! Just a few months away!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Thu May 12, 2022 6:53 am

Tonight, Jay is helping me repair something at his shop. I am going to ask him about the upcoming show. I want to know if he is still interested in taking my wife. I will buy their tickets. I want to let him know that it is OK to have a good time together.
The show is only a month away. We started talking about tickets. The seats they were looking at were cheaper and further from the stage. Both Steffi and I encouraged them to splurge on the more expensive tickets, closer to the front.
How often does a show this nice come to town? They should enjoy it.
When we left, Hopie and Jay were standing side by side in the kitchen, watching videos of the upcoming performers on her phone. They are both very excited and they both have very supportive spouses!
We will see how it goes.
I wonder how Hopie is going to explain this to her work friends?
So excited!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:55 am

Is there already more news about the show?