Teasing Tammy part 4

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 4

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Note to readers: The story is much better if you scroll down and start from the beginning. Start with Teasing Tammy First time cheating, followed by each part. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Jay Cee

Teasing Tammy part 4

Her husband’s name was Seth. She loved him and he loved her. That was never a problem between the two. The day after Will’s first visit to their home she was having a lot of new and different feelings.

After last night in the living room Tammy felt like she had just broken into puberty. There were all kinds of mixed feelings rolling around her stomach and her V-spot. Will had a natural ability to make life fun. He could evoke her deepest emotions and he seemed to be able to possess her mind. It was so easy for Will to tell Seth she enjoyed watching him relieve himself.

She giggled at the thought and reminded herself, “No. I loved watching you piss with that big cock.”

He had her shouting phrases out loud. Seth didn’t object. He enjoyed watching her follow Will’s lead. He even got his little dick hard and he needed to fuck after Will left.

It was Sunday morning and she always went to visit her mother and take her mother to church. So Tammy showered as Seth made breakfast. She was a little nervous about sitting with Seth. She didn’t know what to say if he brought up her behavior last night.

Before dressing Tammy stood naked in front of her full length mirror and studied her body. She was not exactly a model. She was in her forties and the years were beginning to show. She did have a smooth face but definitely carried a few extra pounds. Her hips were wider than she prefered but she did have a nice full ass. She took her hand held mirror and viewed her V-spot and found it still shaven clean.

Tammy stalled upstairs as long as she could before coming down to breakfast. The second she stepped into the kitchen Seth said a warm and loving hello and he gave her a heartwarming kiss. She sat down and he served her breakfast plate.

Seth wanted to talk about last night but was a bit timid. If she got angry he didn't know what to say to her. After all, it’s his fault the whole thing happened in the first place. He was the one who invited Will to join them for dinner. On top of that he knew he was the one who invited Will into the house for drinks. So he had to ignore the topic and rather than process the events of last night with her he would dwell on them when she left for her mom’s.

Seth’s mind ran wild the second Tammy left. There were echoes of her shouting out crass words. Dirty words. Sexual words. Seth could feel his body getting excited like it had last night. The thought of Tammy telling Will, “I love looking at your big thick cock as you piss.” and then she enjoyed herself. She giggled everytime he gave her another slutty phrase to say.

He tried cleaning the dishes but had to step back from the sink for a minute. He had grabbed his cock while thinking of Tammy. He looked down and his hand was covered in his orgasm.

Seth cleaned himself and finished the dishes. He went out to the garage to get his duck hunting gear and take an inventory of his ammo. He heard a truck turning into the driveway and saw that it was Will. Will got out and walked up to Seth saying hello. It was completely natural. He spotted Seth’s ammo and started talking about hunting. Seth described the duck hunting blind he uses and was sharing stories of hunting.

In the middle of a story Will expressed a deep interest in going to see the blind. He had a deep interest in Seth. At first Seth wasn’t sure it was a good idea to leave with him. But Will kept urging him. So Seth finally went into the house and left a note for Tammy. He told her he had gone to show Will his duck hunting blind and he would be back by dinner time.

Will drove and kept the hunting conversation going. Seth’s mind was stuck on last night. He felt embarrassed by the fact that Will saw his stiff dick trying to push its way out of his pants. The thought of Will and Tammy laughing at his inflated dick was humiliating. As Will drove the memories kept running through Seth’s mind. His dick was hard again.

The drive took forty-five minutes and there was plenty of time for Seth to get soft. He sat back and engaged in the conversation. When they reached the lake Seth pointed to the dirt road that led to the blind. The property was owned by a friend at work. There was a locked gate and Seth got out to open it so they could drive into the field. The blind overlooked the lake and it was perfect for duck hunting.

Once inside the blind Will asked about last night.

“Did you talk about last night?”

“No. We didn’t.” Seth’s voice was sheepish and wimpy.

“Why not?” Seth wanted to know.

“I didn’t know what to say to her.”

“I think she had a good time. She was laughing a lot. And I know you were having a good time with your little dicky.” and Will let out a humiliating laugh.

Seth could not help himself. He started getting hard again and it was showing. So Will told him to pull his pants down. Seth objected, but Will had a way of insisting. It was hard to explain how he did it. But it felt like Will had made the decision for him.

“Don’t be shy. We are both guys. It’s just you and me here. No one knows. I want to show you something. So pull your pants down.”

Seth unbuckled his pants and pulled them down exposing his rock hard dick.

Will pointed to it and said, “That is a penis.”

He leaned forward and pulled Seth’s pants down to his ankles. He made Seth look at his stiff dick that was shorter than a toilet paper roll. It was thinner than a toilet paper roll.

He got Seth to kneel down because he wanted to show him something. Once on his knees Will got him to undo his pants and take out his cock. Seth was shocked. It hung down so low. Even soft, he was more than twice the size of Seth’s.

Will grabbed the base and pointed the head of his cock at Seth’s face. “This is a cock. You have a penis and I have a cock.”

All Seth could do was to look at it. It was amazing.

“Tell me. Tell me that you have a penis and I have a cock.” He wanted Seth to say it like he had Tammy saying things last night. But Seth felt frozen, paralized.

So Will tried to explain things. He talked to Seth about what Tammy loves. He told her she loves him as her husband. But she loves a big man’s cock. Pointing his half hard cock at Seth he went on to ask Seth a set of questions.

He asked him things like, “I’ll bet you wish you had one like this, don’t you? I’ll bet you want to feel what a cock like this feels like, don’t you? Tammy does too. She turns you on, doesn’t she?”

That was a question Seth could jump on and he shouted out, “Yes.”

Will went on to ask the same set of questions and Seth nodded yes to questions he agreed with and nodded no to those he didn’t agree with. Before he knew it Will had taken over his decisions. He agreed with the things Will agreed with and disagreed with what Will disagreed with.

Brushing his cock along Seth’s lips he started again. “I’ll bet you wished you had a cock like mine, don’t you? I’ll bet you want to feel what a cock like mine feels like, don’t you? Your wife turns you on, doesn’t she? Doesn’t she? Yes she does. She loves you, doesn’t she? You want to know what she feels when a big cock is around?”

Seth kept nodding yes. So Will grabbed his hand and placed it right onto his cock. Seth wrapped his fingers around it trying to feel what Tammy feels if he had a big cock.

Will went on prompting Seth, “Feel what it’s like to stroke it. Go ahead. Don’t worry it’s just you and me here.”

Seth looked down and watched his hand begin to stroke Will’s ever growing cock.

“Tell me, this is what a cock feels like. Say it.”

“Tell me, you have a penis and I have a cock. Say it.”

Seth found himself saying phrases like that as he continued stroking Will’s cock.

“You want to know what Tammy feels when she is near this cock?”

Seth nodded yes. So Will squeezed the sides of Seth’s jaw until his mouth was wideopen. He slid his cock into Seth’s mouth and cupped his jaw to close his lips around it. He got him to begin sucking and sliding it in as deep as he could. Will grabbed the base and began stroking hard. Seth could feel the head of his cock banging into the back of his throat and was still enough of his cock to wrap two hands around. His cock felt like a jackhammer banging away, breaking him down.

Seth finally had to put his hands on Will’s ass to hold himself in place as Will stroked harder and harder. Seth could feel it inflating with cum. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he began shooting. With one final thrust he held the back of Seth’s head as his warm cum began to fill his mouth.

“Hold it there.” Will said.

So Seth did as he wanted. Will told him to show him his cum sitting on his tongue. He lifted Seth’s face and when Seth opened his mouth he noticed Will’s cellphone pointing down at what he was doing. Mortified, he opened his mouth and displayed the large cum pool sitting on his tongue.

Will closed his mouth and had him swallow all of it. Seth started grabbing his penis and jerking off but Will refused to let him finish saying, “Don’t do that. I don’t want to see that.”

He flipped his cock back in his pants and went outside. Seth stood up, pulled up his pants and joined Will on the bench outside the blind. He had Seth watch the entire video of what Seth just did in the hunting blind. Seth remained as hard as a rock through the whole thing. He was overstimulated.

He was no match for Will. Will was heavy and strong. Seth was a smaller man and timid. He felt Will wrap his arms around his neck and tell him, “Don’t worry about anything. I like you guys. There’s more I want to show you if you want. Just let me know.”

The two guys stood and drove back to Seth’s house.