Teasing Tammy part 7

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 7

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:40 pm

If you have not read the story of TEASING TAMMY from the beginning then you should read it before reading this part. There is more to go and I need your opinion. So, Please let me know what you think of my story. You can find me at gandhhotspot Thanks.

Teasing Tammy part 7

Seth made his way to the living room half in a daze. His heart was racing like it did all night listening to Tammy with Will in bed together. She was wailing in sheer pleasure. Like a slut she was repeating phrases Will was feeding her. Seth heard her begging for his cock. He heard Will telling her to suck on it. Will kept encouraging her to take his giant thick cock all the way down. Tammy never objected. Her loudest screams came whenever she was having an orgasm. There were several.

Will seemed to enjoy correcting her when she used the wrong word. During her first climax she yelled “I’m having an orgasm!”

Will corrected her both sternly and firmly. “NO!” he shouted.

“Use the word CUMMING OFF.”

He got her to use dirty words all night long. Tammy didn’t object. She seemed to enjoy yelling out like some kind of slut.

On the sofa Seth had his elbows on his knees and had cupped his face in the palms of his hands. He was hiding his eyes. Hiding his shame. Will came over and sat beside him. He wrapped his strong arm around Seth’s neck and pulled him into his chest.

The feeling of resting on Will's chest and his arm firmly holding him felt safe. It felt like he was securing him. Seth began to sob. Will tried to rock him gently to comfort him.

When Tammy finished her shower and was dressed in pretty clothes she sat on Seth’s other side and placed her hand on Seth’s back. His sobbing intensified until it became bitter. Tears were rolling down his face. He was crying like a baby.

Will started talking to him first. He began by saying he wasn’t there to hurt anyone. He reminded Seth that he is not an evil man. He liked Seth. He reminded Seth that Tammy loves him and he wasn’t there to split them apart. “Don’t you love Tammy?” he asked.

Seth nodded yes.

“She needs something. Don’t you want her to have what she needs? She is aching for something. Don’t you want her to feel better? Of course you do.” Will began asking the questions and giving the answers in Seth’s place.

“Your wife loves you and she will always be your wife. But she needs me and she will become mine. She needs me to give her what you can’t. I know you are hurting now, but the pain you feel is not because we are inflicting pain on you. Your pain is because you don’t understand what she needs. You don’t understand what we are doing yet. But you will. I promise.”

Tammy rubbed his back to comfort him and she began to remind Seth that he had been jerking off a lot lately. “I'll bet you jerked your dick all night last night. Didn’t you?”

Seth nodded yes. “And you like playing with your dick? Don’t you?” she said teasing him.

The shame of admitting he liked jerking off caused him to giggle. She continued by getting her husband to talk about his orgasms. Seth liked the way he could have much larger orgasms when she was playing with Will.

Will had Seth cook some breakfast for Tammy and him. He wanted Seth to serve them breakfast and then do the dishes. As Seth was busy cooking Will took his laptop and logged on to a chat room belonging to the cuck club. He showed Tammy there was a chat room for the wives. One where the cuckold husbands can not enter the room. The cuckold husbands have their own room and it is monitored by the Bulls.

After Will and Tammy had finished eating Will showed Seth the cuckold chat room and wanted him to say hello to the husbands he met last night at the club. “They can help you feel better.”

He saw how Seth was a bit hesitant about saying hello to the husbands so he began the chat for him. Will typed, “Hey cuckies, its Will. Who is around?”

In seconds the husbands responded to him by typing, “Yes Sir…” They identified themselves and waited for instructions. The husbands were so eager to respond to him. At least thirty replied back in a flash. Tammy and Seth couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

Will gave them instructions to spend some time with Seth who many of them met last night. Then he told Seth he wanted him to do nothing but talk to these guys while he and Tammy go shopping. I am just going to buy a few things to help you feel better. I also have a responsibility to make you feel better. Not just your wife.

“We’ll be back.” Tammy said and she gave him a kiss on his forehead. Then they left.

Seth’s stomach was rolling beyond belief. His wife just left to go shopping with a man she barely knew. He knew Will had fucked her brains out all night long and the first time they made him watch on the red chair in the club. He couldn’t stop wondering, “Did she like it? Did she like making love to Will more than making love to him?” The question was agonizing.

Soon the computer screen began showing messages from the husbands in the cuckold chat room. Men wanted to know what happened last night after they left the club. Seth told them everything. They asked if he was confused and afraid? He answered every question. The husbands began one after the other telling Seth how they reacted to this new lifestyle when their wives first got involved. When Seth read their stories he didn’t feel so alone. It actually felt good talking to husbands who were in the same boat. The only difference was these husbands liked what their wives were doing very much. They were excited for their wives. One wrote, “I NEVER want to go back to sex just between my wife and me. Her Bulls give her far more pleasure than I ever could.”

Seth talked to them for hours. He felt addicted to these husbands. He asked a lot of questions about the club. When he was first taken into the lounge he spotted guys dressed in women’s sexy clothes. They were waiting on the wives. They brought the wives drinks and picked up the empty glasses. Seth asked about the gay guys waiting on the wives.

“Oh NO. They are not gay. Now that you have been introduced to the red chair, everytime you come to the club you will be given a number. One of the wives gets to pick numbers out of a hat. If your number is called you have to go dress like that and be a waitress for the night. The first time your wife sees you dressed like that she is going to laugh her ass off!”

Another jumped in saying, “Don’t be surprised if she comes to like you dressed like that. It is a huge sexual turn on for my wife when she sees me being a waitress. She even makes me dress like that when one of her Bulls comes over. The Bulls get sexually stimulated by doing stuff like that to us.”

Another jumped in saying, “And I am forbidden to object to anything her Bull wants. Her Bull makes me go into stores dressed like I am a crossdresser. Sometimes he makes me dress like a slut and drive them to the club. They sit in the back and make love as I drive.”

Before he knew it, Seth had cum all over his undershorts. He was soaking wet just thinking of what might happen to him.

As Tammy and Will were shopping Will had a chance to talk to her. He asked her if she understood what was happening? When she started answering, Will realized she too was confused. He had to explain the difference between a swingers club and a cuckold club.

“Swingers SWAP wives for a night. Cuckolds SHARE their wives with her Bulls.” he said.

“Are you going to SHARE me?” she asked.

“Of course. The Bulls in the club share ALL the wives. We only have sex with another man’s wife. After I met you and your husband I tried a few things with you guys and I knew what to do.” He said it with a strong sense of confidence. Passing her around from man to man was a matter of fact.

His words sent Tammy into an exciting thrill. She liked the idea especially after seeing how gorgeous the Bulls were. They were very masculine. They were very strong men and very good looking. Some were younger than her and others were a bit older. She could see herself having sex with anyone of them, as long as Seth knows about it. Orgasms felt so much better when she knew Seth was aware of her with another man.

Will selected some very sexy things he wanted Tammy to wear. He was picking out all kinds of things and she wasn’t even paying attention to him. Her mind was filled with wonder and excitement. Her excitement level was rising so high she began having trouble focusing her thoughts.

After shopping he took her for a long Sunday drive to the parks and beaches in the area. He wasn’t boasting or blabbing about his conquest over her. But he certainly wasn’t hiding anything either. In the store he often had his hand on her back keeping her body close to his. At times, especially when another couple was behind him, he would let his hand slide down and cup her ass. His touch was hypnotic. It felt so good to her she never thought of removing his hand. He could do things she always refused to let her husband do to her. Especially in public.

At the parks and beaches he walked with her hand in hand and frequently gave her long and passionate kisses. Tammy loved the attention. For the first time in her life she felt a freedom she had only sensed in the love novels she read. With Will she was no longer just thinking and wishing for this attention but now she was embracing it.

They returned to her home at four that afternoon. Will sat in the living room and asked Seth to get him a beer. He kicked his shoes off like he owned the place. Tammy went to her bathroom and then slipped into some comfortable house clothes. When she joined Will on the sofa she asked for a glass of wine and curled up sexy like next to him.

Will called Seth over and asked if he had chatted with the cuckold husbands? Seth told him as much as he remembered. The only thing he left out was the explanation of how the husbands have to act like women when being selected to be a waitress at the club.

He reminded Seth that part of his role and responsibility was to make sure that Seth felt better and he started to get his share of satisfaction. He had Seth sit on a little footstool and to look at him when he speaks. Seth sat with his knees together and his hands on his lap. He looked like a little girl. His sad eyes looked up at Will as he once again had him repeating phrases.

“Tammy is my wife but she wants to become your slut.” he said.

Seth had a very hard time with the word “slut.” Tammy turned his head to look at her and she nodded yes. It’s alright. So Seth finally started saying. Over and over again until the phrase was deeply set in his brain.

“Tammy is my wife but she wants to become your slut.” he finally said it.

“What do you have?”

“I have a boy’s penis.”

“What do I have?”

“You have a man’s big thick cock.”

Seth had to keep repeating the phrase as Will took a package out of the shopping bag. He told them both, “The best way to make you two feel better is when there are rules. I am the man here and I have to establish some rules for you two to follow. The first rule is from now on, when I am in the house or when I am with your wife, you will always refer to her as ‘mommy’. You never refer to her as sweetheart when I am with her. She is mommy.

He turned to Tammy and said, “He is not to be called Seth anymore. From now on I want you both to think of him as little Sethy. A little boy’s name. Sethy.”

“What’s your name?”

“Sethy.”

“And who is this?”

“My mommy.”

“That’s right. Now listen, She is your mommy and I am her boyfriend. You no longer have sex with her. Good little boys don’t have sex with their mommy. Either when I am here or not. You refrain from all sex with my girlfriend. Sex with her is my job. I am the man of this house now. When you need to have sex with your tiny dick you tell me. I’ll figure something out.

Who am I?”

“You are mommy’s boyfriend.”

“Yes I am. And sometimes boyfriends take their girlfriends out on dates. And good little boys stay home. If you need a babysitter tell me. I will find you one.”

Will had Sethy go to the bedroom and get all of his undershorts. He next told him to take off his pants and his underpants. Sethy stood before Will and Tammy with his dick hard and excited. “Sethy, take all your shorts and throw them away in the trash. Do it now.”

Sethy obeyed and returned with no pants on. Will reached into the package and took out a pair of kid’s underpants with cartoon characters on them. “Put these on.”

Sethy slid them up over his dick and ass. He heard Tammy moan in delight. Then Will dropped the bomb of the day. He said, “Here are twelve pair of underpants for you. You will no longer wear adult man boxers like I wear. Even at work. You wear these underpants for now. I will make changes as we go.”

Sethy went to put his pants on and Tammy said, “No.”

Will looked at her and she was showing a sign of a let down.

“You like him like that?” Will asked.

Her eyes widened and she gave a big excited nod indicating, YEAH!

So Will told Sethy to keep his pants off. In fact go put them away. You don't need them anymore today. Like a good little boy Sethy obeyed him.

“Oh. One last thing for today.” Will said. He reached over to Tammy lips and ran his index finger around her lips. “See this ring? Mommy’s lips? This is now my engagement ring. Show sethy how you put my engagement ring on for me. Just like a wife puts a wedding ring on her husband's finger. Show Sethy how you can put my engagement ring on me.”

Tammy giggled and knelt between Wills legs. He stretched his legs out and she unzipped his pants. Will unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants. She reached in and slid his big thick cock out in the open. Sethy thought it was bigger than it was last night at the club.

He watched his mommy kissed the head of his cock and rolled her tongue around the head before inserting it. She worked her way down deep. Will’s cock was far from hard so she was able to show Sethy the ring was all the way down to the base. Her chin was pressed against his big balls.

Sethy got so excited his precum started flowing. Will had him go fetch another beer and take the empty can. He got the beer and when he returned he found that he loved watching how much pleasure Tammy was having with Wil’s cock responding to her touch. He couldn’t believe how much he loved her.

In the middle of giving Will this incredible blow job Will took her head off and said, “Before I forget, Sethy, give me your wedding ring.” Will slid Tammy’s wedding ring off her finger and he took a chain from his neck. The chain must have had twenty or more wedding rings on it. Will uncliped the snap and added both Tammy’s and Sethy’s rings to his collection. He held the collection up for both to see and said, “These are from the couples I broke into this lifestyle.”

“Do you still see all those wives?” Tammy asked.

“Oh yeah. They all call for me when the wife wants me. And they all know if I am too busy to take care of her needs I will send a Bull from the club. Most are members of the club.”

“How sexy is that!” Tammy cried out.

Will grabbed her hair and guided her back to the blow job. He let Sethy watch for a while and drank his beer. When he started getting into the passion and knew she wanted his cum he told Sethy to go and make some dinner for them. Sethy had to go into the kitchen and listen as Will called Tammy all kinds of slutty and sexy names. His dicklet kept dripping and dripping and finally he didn’t care. The humiliation was feeling better than any orgasm he could remember having.

Will kept telling Tammy that men with big cocks like his take a long time to cum off and she was going to have to work hard to get his cum. Faster and faster she slid her lips up and down his shaft. He heard Will begin to moan in loud guttural grunts. He peeked in to see Tammy taking his full cum load into her mouth. She took it all and swallowed every drop. She even stayed kneeling and licking the tip of his soft cock in case one more drop should appear. She never did that for Sethy.

Sethy served the meal as Tammy sat with only her panties and bra. The bra she was wearing was not her’s. Will had bought it that day as they were shopping. Sethy looked closely at it. It looked like a fishing net. There were large diamond shaped openings to it. The bra hid nothing. Will could see her breasts right through it. Her niples were sticking out in the open and very hard.

When they finished eating they both left the table together. Tammy went to bring her dishes to the sink but Will stopped her. “Sethy will do that for you.”

He picked her up in his arms and the two of them went into the bedroom for the rest of the evening.

At seven o’clock Sethey heard mommy say, “Sethy, it’s time for your bath and get ready for bed.”

He suspected Will was training her for a new role she would love playing. So he played along and took a well needed bath. His body had a lot of dried cum that needed to be washed off. In the bathtub Sethy couldn’t help himself and he jerked off. He used a lot of soap and found that shampoo felt better. He applied some skin cream to his tiny dickllt so it could heal faster. It was red raw and there were rashes from jerking off so often.

At eight o’clock Mommy came out of the bedroom. Her hair was a mess. She had marks on her neck and breasts where Will had sucked a blood blister out her. The blisters were between her legs and on her ass.

As she ran into the bathroom she told Sethy it was time for bed and he was now to use the spare bedroom when Will was over. He thought of objecting but remembered that Will had a video of his cock in Sethy’s hand and his cum was on Sethy’s tongue. That video he never wanted her to see. So he said, “Yes mommy. Goodnight mommy.” And he went to bed in the spare room.

Several times during the night Sethy heard his mommy screaming out in pleasure and begging for more and harder sex. Everytime he heard her he jerked off and he could cum off every time. He was so proud of himself. Now he felt like Will who could keep cumming off for hours. This never happened before. His orgasms felt awesome. Rather than going to sleep after making love to his wife he now was eager for the next time.

He felt a hand on his forehead and Mommy’s voice waking him up. Mommy said, “Sethy boy, I need you to get up and make Will some breakfast before he goes to work.”

Sethy looked at the clock. It was five in the morning. “Dear god! He goes to work this early?”

“Come on. You can do this for him. I know you can.” and she went back into the bedroom.

Sethy heard the shower running and figured he was showering before work. He got up and scrambled two eggs and cooked a few slices of ham. He made some toast and he put a hot coffee on the table and a glass of orange juice. Will sat at the table and as he ate his breakfast he asked Sethy to make his lunch. Sethy, in his little boy underpants, made two sandwiches. He added a bag of chips and a piece of cake. He didn’t know what Will liked for food or how much. So he added a small cranberry juice and an apple.

Will finished his breakfast, grabbed his lunch bag and before walking out the door he turned and said, “Sethy, don’t let this go to your head but you did very well this weekend. I don’t give guys many compliments but I have to let you know You did a good job. Keep chatting with the husbands from the club.”

As odd as the statement was, Sethy felt a torrent of joy invade his body. It was like a river of endorphins just flooded his blood stream. Endorphins is what makes people feel accomplished. Successful. Complete. The feelings flooded him until Will ended by saying, “See you tonight.”