Teasing Tammy part 11

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 11

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Teasing Tammy part 11

Seth drove Will home after they watched the DVD of Tammy’s first visit to the playroom at the Cuckold Club.

“How is your man pussy?” Will asked.

Will had Seth insert a dildo into his butt hole and he inflated it to stretch Seth open to seven and a half inches in girth. Seth remained bent over with dildo vibrating and massaging his butt hole. Seth had never done anything like that before and was surprised that it stimulated his sex drive.

“It’s tender right now.” he answered Will.

Having this personal time with Will, Seth started talking about the rules he had to follow. “Why do I have to follow rules?”

“Why do you think?” Will asked.

“What are Tammy’s rules?” Seth asked.

“None.” Will said.

Seth couldn’t wrap his head around this cuckold lifestyle. He started whining about he was the only one in this new three-some relationship who has to follow rules and no one else has rules.

Will cut him off and corrected his thinking. He told Seth, “I have rules.”

Confused, Seth asked, “What?”

“The cucks have rules and the Bulls have rules. The wives have no rules. They make the rules.”

Seth asked, “What are your rules?”

“I have to do whatever any of the wives tells me to do. Just like you. I can’t just go around and fuck any woman I want to fuck. The wives control my fucking. Just like you Seth, I am here to please your wife. You want to see your wife pleased and satisfied, don’t you?

“Of course I do. That’s my job as her husband. We talked about this before.” Seth shouted back.

“Seth, there is no need to get upset with me. I am just here to do what you can’t.” Will said.

“I am the one who is supposed to please Tammy. I am her husband. Not you.” Seth began to sob.

“I know that. But you and Tammy have a little problem. Don’t you?” Will asked.

“Like what, Will? What is our problem?” Seth asked.

“Tammy was not completely satisfied. Why was she not being satisfied, Seth. Tell me. Say it. You know why she wasn’t satisfied. Tell me.” Will urged.

Seth couldn’t say it. So Will went on to remind him he had a tiny dick that could get Tammy to orgasm.

“I know she is your wife. She will always be your wife. She needs to be your wife. But she also needs a cock that can please her. That’s why she likes me. She needs my cock. Your wife loves my cock. Don’t you want her to enjoy what she loves?”

Seth was sobbing hard listening to Will talk.

Will next said to Seth, “Say it. Tell me, MY WIFE LOVES YOUR COCK, WILL.”

After prodding Seth began repeating the phrase. His voice was weak and half hearted. So Will kept telling Seth to say it again, and again, and again until he finally said, “Seth, say it so I can feel your words. I want to FEEL what you are saying.”

Seth tried to raise his voice but it was quivering. So Will grabbed his right hand and placed the palm of Seth’s hand right on his limp and soft cock hanging between his legs. “Squeeze it. Feel it. Tell me, MY WIFE LOVES YOUR BIG COCK, WILL.”

Seth began saying it and realizing that Will was right. His cock was big and he wished he had a cock that big. It felt so manly. Will kept feeding him phrases to repeat. The more Seth owned the phrase the more Will changed it a tiny bit. Before long Seth was shouting, “I AM GLAD MY WIFE LOVES YOUR COCK.”

“I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COCK.” was next.

Finally Seth heard himself shouting out loud, “I LOVE YOUR COCK.”

He repeated it over and over as he squeezed and massaged Will’s cock as he drove the car. Finally he felt Will’s removing his hand from his cock and placing back on the steering wheel. Then Will played the video clip he just took of Seth massaging his cock and saying the words, “I LOVE YOUR COCK.”

Seth listened and his voice sounded completely convincing. It wasn’t Will’s cock he liked. Will started out having him say Tammy loves his cock. Then express his gratitude for using his cock to please Tammy. Then thanking Will for the use of his cock. Then how both Tammy and Seth love is cock. Finally Seth was shouting out how much he loves Will’s cock.

Turning into Will’s driveway he felt his underpants. They were soaking wet with precum. He was stimulated. It felt like Will was a part of their marriage and sex life.

Before Will got out of the car Seth asked, “Are you going to fuck me?”

“I haven't thought of it.”

“Why did you make me insert the didldo and feel what it's like getting fucked by a man?” Seth pleaded.

“Before long Tammy might want me to fuck you.” Will said.

Again, surprised and confused, Seth asked, “What? Tammy?”

“Yeah. Tammy might want me or any of the Bulls from the club to fuck you. It might bring her great sexual pleasure seeing you being fucked by a cock that she loves. If and when she does, the Bull has to obey her. We have no choice. If that is what the wives want, then that is what we love to give them. We can please them like you can’t.”

Seth’s nerves were so raw, he couldn’t continue. Will reached over and brushed his hair like he was a little boy needing reassurance. “Don’t worry, Sethy. Before long you will begin to understand what I am doing. And you are going to love it more than you like fucking Tammy.”

Will got out of the car and before closing the door he said, “See you tomorrow.”

Seth drove home with his stomach doing flips and feeling a torrent of angst. He desired to make sure his wife was sexually pleased. But the only way he could that is to embrace Will’s role as her man lover. It was just a part of what she wanted and needed in life. Tammy wanted to experience full sexual freedom. She wanted to be able to express herself freely and the only way she could do that is if Seth supported her.

He thought of telling her as he stepped into his home but Tammy was already in bed and talking to Will on the phone. The conversation he just had with Will would have to wait.

On Friday, Seth left work at noontime because he wanted to get home before Will arrived. It seemed like the right thing to do. He knew Will was coming that night. Will told him he was coming.

When he turned into his driveway, Will’s truck was already there. Seth couldn’t believe it. He went in and found Tammy and Will already naked and Will was fucking her doggie style. When Will saw him standing in the doorway he pulled out and watched as Tammy’s body flopped down in exhaustion. Will said, “Welcome home.” and he closed the door.

Seth stood there, grabbed his dick and had an immediate orgasm. He shook his head in dismay and went for an early drink.

At two O’clock the door opened. Will came out with his cock hanging half-hard between his legs. Seth recalled holding it last night. He wished he had one like that, but he didn’t. Will went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He poured a glass of wine for Tammy and handed it to her as she was coming out of the bathroom. She too was naked and disheveled. Her hair was a mess, her breasts were bright red as though they had been squeezed and slapped around.

Will had Seth get the dildo and go to the spare bedroom. He had Seth insert the dildo into his butt as Tammy stood beside him watching. Will next asked Tammy if she wanted to help? He showed Tammy how to pump the dildo so it inflates. She was tickled to do so and grabbed the pump handle. She squeezed it as Will counted. He stopped her at fourteen pumps. Then had Seth take it out and measure the girth. It was seven and one-quarter inches. Seth released the air and Tammy reinserted the dildo. She was enthralled. Will had her pump it to sixteen pumps and Seth to once again measure the girth. Seven and one-half inches.

The dildo was again reinserted and Tammy pumped it to sixteen pumps. Will told Seth he wanted Seth to practice using his dildo every day for at least one hour. He handed him the remote and showed him the button that turned on the vibrator. He showed Seth the increase and decrease buttons. He increased the vibrator to number five and Seth let out a cry of sexual pleasure.

Will did the same with the massaging option. Then he instructed Seth to increase the girth by one pump every day. He reached down and gave the dildo its seventeenth pump and Seth felt it inflate. The massage was on number one and it felt good.

Before going back to the bedroom Will told him, “The cucks tell me that’s what it feels like to get fucked. I just wanted you to know. You don’t have to stay there either. You can walk around with the dildo doing its thing for you. Enjoy.”

Off they went into the bedroom.

At three-thirty Seth heard Tammy calling for him. He went to the bedroom door and said, “Yes. I’m here.”

He heard Will’s voice asking, “Yes...what?”

Seth suspected what he meant. So he said, “Yes, MOMMY. I’m here.”

“Go shower. We are going out for dinner.”

He told her alright and went right downstairs to the spare bathroom and showered. As he dried himself he heard Tammy and Will in the upstairs bathroom. Will was showering with his wife. He could hear her laughing and having the time of her life. Seth couldn’t resist. He masterbated. This time he felt it. A gush of adrenaline filled his blood stream and soon turned to endorphine. He was excited for her. He could picture her in the shower with Will. A surge of excitement and energy filled his body and, for the first time in his life, he wanted her to have this joy.

Tammy wanted to go to the cuckold club in the worst way and Will knew it. So there was no discussion where they would go for dinner. At the club Will ordered the drinks and meals and they all sat at the table just as they did last week.

In the lounge, Tammy ran right to the area where the wives gathered. She was welcomed by everyone. The wives were incredibly supportive. Most had followed her messages from the chatroom.

Seth was eager to join the husbands who knew what was going on between Will, Tammy and Seth. They let Seth talk and explain for as long as he needed to talk. They didn’t interrupt him or correct him. They just listened and Seth felt like he was being heard. They were hearing him. Not just listening to him. There was a difference.

It was so exciting for both Seth and Tammy. Seth could see her sitting with five other wives gathered around her. They were all giggling and free. Every so often one of the wives would signal a man (one of the Bulls) to come over and talk. The Bull had all the wives laughing. They were very entertaining. They were not having sex but it was obvious they were talking about sex. During one visit by a Bull, Seth saw him open his pants and show the wives his cock. They all loved it. Including Tammy.

Another time, one of the wives called a (cucked) waitress to get them drinks. When he came with the drinks she held him there and called over her favorite Bull. The wife had both the cucked waitress and the bull expose their cocks. The second the cuck took out his dicklet and placed it next to the Bulls cock, all the wives busted out in laughter. Not only the five wives gathered around Tammy. But all of them. They were all watching. There must have been forty wives who saw this. Every one of them laughed at the cuckold husband who was selected to be a waitress for the night.

The husband stood there in absolute shame and humiliation. One of the husbands standing next to Seth said, “I wish that was me.”

Seth began to learn that the cuckold husbands love being sexually humiliated and shamed by the wives. It was an absolute truth. Seth would no longer have to hide the fact that he was sexually inadequate. And, best of all, he had a friend in Will who wanted to help him experience what Tammy was experiencing.

Tammy never went into a sex room that night. She enjoyed the wives and being free to talk to women about this lifestyle. Seth watched as some of the wives did go to the sex rooms. Some with one Bull, others with two Bulls and one wife went into a sex room with three Bulls. She wanted all three at once. Her husband told the cuckold husbands, “She is insatiable.”

On the drive home, Will had Seth drive as he and Tammy sat in the back. Will grabbed her V-spot, massaged it, pulled off her blouse and bra and sucked her breasts like a wild man. She moaned in sheer pleasure.

Between kissing sessions, Tammy asked questions about Will’s job. Where he worked, what he did, what his work was like and all normal things. Will answered her questions but Seth could not hear his answers. Will could talk softly. Almost intentionally not letting Seth hear what he was saying to Tammy.

When they got home Tammy undressed and dropped her clothes right on the living room floor. Seth watched. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Will did not hesitate. He walked up to her, inserted his middle finger right into her V-spot. He curled his wrist and arm forming a big hook. He turned around and lifted her body so she had to stand on her tiptoes. Will began waking to the bedroom. On his way he looked at Seth and said, “See you in the morning.”

Seth watched as he led Tammy into the bedroom, closed the door and he heard the door lock.