A story for you

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Nosirrah

A story for you

Unread post by Nosirrah » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:29 am

I'm going to tell you a story involving myself, my wife and the first man we invited to join us, though the story I am about to tell took place about a year after we started playing together. Oh and I'm typing this with a smart phone that has phone tourettes that loves to change words at will.

My wife and I were both 24 and James was about 28/29.

I'm not going to bore you with the setting I'll cut straight to the juicy bit aside from telling you we'd decided to have a little break away and wanted to go somewhere that we could publicly leave no doubt that my wife has two men and she was going to get double fucked and she wanted it as much as we did, so we went somewhere nice...... A static caravan in fucking Skegness..

If any of you have ever been to Skegness you will probably know that pub opposite the pier , the slightly elevated one on the left looking from the pier, well there.. we were all over her like a rash. It gets a little loud in there on a night but we were being watched by so many eyes, I could have fucked her on the spot and let her pick out the good looking ones have a go too. Alas we didn't.

After a while of this shameless act of public near fuckidy (new word) we made off for the classic 5star shed for a night of dirty, immoral, degrading sex, we loved it.

We got in the shed and I tuned and locked the door, when I turned around she was already on her knees licking the end of his big hard cock, then it disappeared into her very pretty mouth. I stood there for a moment watching her suck James' cock, she looked awesome as hell. She motioned to my groin to get my cock out which I did and for the next few minutes all James and I could do was look on as she sucked our cocks alternating between us as we made involuntary noises and incoherent sentences.

After she finished she led us to the bedroom, for the benefit of reality we all needed the toilet first. I was the last to come from the toilet and as I came out I could see James was already balls deep up her and I just had to pause and watch, I saw her do that little hip thing she does when she pushes her horny little pussy up to get as much cock up her as she can. She was repeatedly saying "fuck me fuck me" .

I knelt on the bed at the side of her and she blessed me with a very sexy smile before taking my cock in her mouth again the hard way James was fucking her meant she kept losing her concentration so I grabbed her head and basically fucked her mouth. James eventually stopped and went down to lick her pussy and she pretty much came immediately , I'd pulled out of her mouth so I could hear that sexy little, almost innocent sounding noise she still to this day makes as she's enjoying her orgasm.

Today such an episode would have me explode in no time, but as a 24 year old bastard I took my turn on her and fucked her like a victim, I wanted to make sure she could still feel my cock inside her for days to come.

Between me and James we fucked her in pretty much every position we knew, but ended with her in her back I watched her mouthing I love you to me as James gave her his all, then I saw James' demeanor change, I knew his load was on its way and with that he gripped her hips tightly and came deep inside her grateful hole, banging her like a pshyco as he did.

He pulled straight out of her to make way for me, I was already near coming myself and as soon as I starting fucking her she was almost begging me to come right then and there, I didn't last long to be fair, I fucked her as a slut and gave her my load.

She sat up smiling at us both which turned into a very cheeky grin and said something like "thank you, please come again"

We all slept in that hard as nails bed and come mid morning the following day when we surfaced I went to make some breakfast and could hear James had started fucking her again, I can't remember if we had any breakfast, but we did do her again.