Hotwife e-mail fantasy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jrandmustang
Experienced

Hotwife e-mail fantasy

Unread post by jrandmustang » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 pm

JR here, Hotwife Mustang's cuckold hubby. I just dug up this little piece of erotica I wrote a few years ago when she was just teasing me about becoming a hotwife. Pretty much captures what I fantasized about/desperately wanted/dreaded happening. Now it's no longer just a fantasy ... she's a genuine hotwife now ... but as far as I know, this hasn't happened ... as far as I know..

It was 11:00 PM. My son had been in bed for two hours, and, with my wife on the road for business, I had treated myself to an hour of Sports Center and a second Glenfiddich. It was time for bed … but I decided to open up the laptop and check e-mail one more time before turning in.

There was a message from my wife. I smiled. She frequently sent me the most titillating messages from the road. I opened it and began reading:

Hi honey,

It’s about 10:30 and I’m so nervous I can hardly type, but I can’t sit still, either, so I thought I’d get on line and give you something to play with.

Just thought you’d want to know that one of your kinky little fantasies might be coming true. A group of us went out to dinner tonight, and afterward, I joined four of the guys in this great cigar-and-martini bar. That’s right, your wife’s been smoking cigars with other men again! I know how hot and bothered that gets you. But don’t get too excited, I didn’t bite the end off in front of them.

Ramon had a cutter, and he snipped mine for me. He was very attentive.

Oh, by the way, it was a large one, not that long but thicker than I’m used to, and fairly dark and very robust. He asked me if I’d ever had a Puerto Rican before, that I should really try one.

I’m sure he was just talking about the cigar!

Of course, I used my line about how I’ve been known to snip the end with my teeth, but that I only do that for my husband. That always gets them thinking and squirming a little bit!

But Ramon asked me what other things I do just for my husband! So I told him how you seem to like me to tease you with stories about being away and accessible to powerful men and gorgeous young studs. He told me that he bet he could help me with some of those stories.

So, that was about an hour ago. Ramon had to go lock down the booth in the exhibit hall. But he asked me if I’d like to come to his room afterward for another drink, and to work on some more stories for you. I told him I couldn’t do that … that I wouldn’t have anything to do while I waited.

So, he suggested that if I was more comfortable waiting for him in my room, he’d close down, run by his room to change and freshen up, and come to my room in an hour. Well, that was pretty outrageous, but I was having fun with it. I told him I don’t pack clothes for entertaining gentlemen in my room when I’m on business trips.

He told me he didn’t have to be a gentleman (!) … and then he reached out and took my necklace between his fingers and said, “you could just wear this.”

Honey, you can’t believe how shamelessly he’s been flirting with me … and it’s been so much fun to flirt right back!

So, Ramon has one of my room keys and he’ll be here any minute. And I’m here waiting for him, freshly showered, and freshly shaved, thanks to you last night … naked beneath this big fluffy white bathrobe. Oh, except for my necklace.

Oops, someone’s knocking at the door. Gotta go. Love you!

I let out my breath and looked at the clock in the lower right corner of the monitor. It was 11:03.

I should call her. She’s just sent me the hottest, sexiest little private-joke of a gift … taken our little fantasy to a whole new level. She’s probably waiting for my call, waiting to laugh gaily and with self-satisfaction at the stunt she’s pulled, the thrill and the erection she’s given me. Maybe we’ll have incredible phone sex.

Or maybe she’s giving me an accurate account of her evening; letting me know that the flirting that I encourage and the hotwife fantasies that we share have been the permission she needs to let herself enjoy taking the next step.

If she’s really gone this far, they probably won’t mess around at this point. They’ve talked plenty. The door will close behind him; he’ll pull her to him, cover her open mouth with his firm lips and his tongue invading her; move his hands to her hair and then to her shoulders, pushing the robe down her arms, baring her pale white breasts (with the platinum pendant between them) …

If I call right now, maybe I’ll stop her, give her reason for second thoughts, before she kneels in front of him and unzips his trousers and before she closes her fingers around his stiffening young mocha-colored cock, (darker and thicker than anything she’s had before), and gently pulls the uncut foreskin back over his bell-shaped purplish knob, already moist with his excitement; and looks up with huge, saucer-like eyes into his handsome, smugly smiling face, and opens her bronze lips and extends her pointed pink tongue toward his hot flesh ….

Or not. Maybe if I call she’ll pick up her cell phone with her left hand and talk to me briefly and distractedly, all the time looking up with an evil glint in her eye into Ramon’s shocked, then knowing face … while her right hand slowly works his foreskin up and down, up and down. “Oh, did you like my little note?” she’ll say. “Yes, I knew you’d get a kick out of that. Of course I’m teasing you. Worked, didn’t it? No, I’m really exhausted. Save it for the weekend. Bye bye. Love you, too.”

Then she’ll snap the phone shut, giggle, then open her mouth and engulf Ramon’s throbbing manhood, take him into her mouth and close her full lips around the thick shaft and swish her wet tongue across the soft fleshy underside as he groans and grasps great handfuls of her hair and thrusts himself deep into my wife’s wicked mouth.

She’s either teasing me or she’s decided to up the stakes on our long-running mutual fantasy. If it’s the latter, sending me an email is a pretty half-hearted attempt at a fail-safe.

There’s an eighty-percent chance she’s being a brilliant tease. God I love that woman. I could call her now and maybe have great phone sex.

And there’s a ten percent chance that she’s decided she likes the attention she’s getting from this young stud, it feels wonderful; we’ve talked about this fantasy for so long that she can tell herself I’ve asked for it. She’ll come home and describe her encounter to me in exquisite detail while I tongue her to orgasm; then assure me that the story of her infidelity, like her email, were elaborate and erotic inventions.

And there’s a ten percent chance that she’s a bit out of control, not sure whether to carry this game through or not, and has decided to roll the dice and give me one last chance to intervene before allowing a hot young stud to bury himself in her and cuckold me. Maybe she’ll be vaguely disappointed if I don’t. That’s the ten percent in which my next action matters.

It’s 11:07. Maybe it’s not too late to keep Ramon’s fingers and his hot mouth from discovering that my wife is cleanly shaven and prepared … for him. Probably its not too late to keep her soft, supple thighs from opening around his solid torso, to prevent him from sliding his thick dark penis back and forth between the smooth naked wetness of her labia, coating himself with her sweet moisture, then cocking his tight buttocks in just the right manner to push himself, slowly and inexorably and deeply and fully into her. Most likely there’s time to prevent her from getting accustomed to the size and shape of his foreign cock, from him getting into the smooth, wet, delightful rhythm that constitutes fucking, fucking, not merely penetrating, my wife. Surely it’s not too late to prevent her from grinding herself against his thrusting pelvis until she has an orgasm with another man … or to prevent that man from sliding faster and faster through my wife’s warm tender body until finally he plants his broad cock head against her cervix and bastes her in his semen ….

There’s only a tiny chance that any of that will happen; and if I call now, there’s a chance it won’t.

Hmmm…. What to do?

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife e-mail fantasy

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Very good! Thanks for sharing!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!