To the Edge and Back

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Re: To the Edge and Back

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:16 am

Another stupendous chapter!!! I cannot wait until the pleasure seekers meeting!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:08 pm

SUPER HOT chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Thanks a lot!

..... maybe Nichole would soon tell Ky she does not want he stays/enjoys (with) other women..... ;)

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Just caught up with this story and I have to say great writing Ky.... I like the way this story is going and particularly that you wrote a chapter from Nichole's point of view. A lot of writers only write from one perspective which is okay but you do not always get clarity of what the story characters are really thinking. We have this now.... will the couple talk to one another about their latest observations/feelings? Probably not as it would not make such a good story.... Thank you for writing Ky.

Another her tuned in for future chapters....

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:50 pm

Let’s bump this thread back to the top so that Ky doesn’t mistakenly think that most of us aren’t checking the site two or more times a day hoping to see that another chapter has posted...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:59 am

We may not say anything.,but we are looking every dày
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:24 am

I check the site constantly for a new chapter in this story!!

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:45 am

The only thing I don't like about this story is the waiting between chapters.

Keep up the good work, Ky_Da!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:14 am

Chapter 21

Marcus ended up being a lot better golfer than I thought he’d be, and we ended up being tied going into the last hole. We’d spent a lot of time searching for errant balls, and Nichole had gone through an entire sleeve of balls by herself. Hence, we were pushing four hours by the time we got to the eighteenth hole, which was beyond slow. The slow pace killed my rhythm and affected my play, but at least Marcus seemed to be having the same difficulty.

The last hole was a par four that dog-legged to the left, so if I could get my drive to fade, I’d have a good lie and be closer to the hole. Lining up on my ball, I looked down the fairway and then back to my ball. A cough from my wife distracted me enough that I took another look down the fairway and tried to regain my focus. She coughed again.

I looked up and was about to chide her about needing to be quiet, but when I looked up she gave me an almost taunting grin. She was seated in the golf cart, turned at an angle so that she was almost facing me. When she knew she had my attention, she opened her knees, spreading her legs to me and showing me her bare vulva. I choked and blinked several times at the leud display, I couldn’t believe my wife would do that in public. What was she thinking? If I lost this, it meant that we’d be obligated to go to the Scott’s swinger party… but maybe that’s what she was wanting to happen, I thought.

I heard Marcus chuckle from behind the tee box as I tried again to focus, which was something fucking impossible with my wife doing a Sharon Stone impression of Basic Instinct. I knew Marcus had just fucked her in the bathroom of the clubhouse before we started the back half, so I was basically looking at my wife’s recently fucked pussy.

Taking a deep breath, I repositioned my grip and took my swing. I knew I was fucked before my club face even hit the ball. My form went to shit, and not only did I not fade the ball, I sliced the fuck out of it and sent it sailing in a curving arch to the right, away from the hole and onto an adjacent fairway. Fuck me, it looked like we were going to be going to a swinger party.

After losing the last hole, and the game, I put on a smile and tried to be a good sport, but I couldn’t help but feel a little betrayed by my wife. It didn’t feel like she was just pushing-my-buttons now, it felt intentional, and real. I loaded the clubs into the Tahoe, returned the cart, and stepped outside when I bumped into Nichole.

“Sorry,” Nichole excused herself, “Headed to the loo.”

I nodded but didn’t speak as I stepped to the side and let her pass. Nichole stopped and gave me a long look, “You look a bit cheesed off, Ky.”

“No,” I replied quickly and shook myself from my stupor. “All good.”

Nichole looked at me knowingly, “I can see that’s not true,” she said, “Are you upset I distracted you and then lost to Marcus?”

“I’m not upset about losing,” I said, still holding the door open. “But you realize that we’re committed to go to that swinger party, right?”

“Maybe I want to go,” Nichole said bluntly.

My eyes widened and it took me a moment to speak, “Really, you want to go?”

“Oh, now you’re asking me?” she said with an edge to her voice.

Fuck, I thought to myself, understanding hitting me like a brick falling from the sky. “Sorry, I should have asked you—,”

“—You’re bloody right you should have,” Nichole said, her eyes narrowing. “We were supposed to talk after this weekend before we did anything else. You know people don’t go to swinger parties to talk golf… things are, expected.”

“Well, I’m sure sometimes golf is talked about,” I said dryly.

“Don’t get cheeky with me, Ky. Going to this party is a slippery slope.”

I nodded in agreement, even though if felt like we were already on a slippery slope. “I’m sorry,” I said again. “I got caught up in the moment. I’m sure Marcus wouldn’t hold us to it if we didn’t go. I’ll talk to him.”

Nichole nodded, and for a moment I thought she was going to go to the bathroom, but she seemed to deflate as she sighed, “I don’t know how you do it,” she said, her eyes breaking from mine and looking down.

“Do what?”

“Not go spare,” she said, looking back up. “Seeing you with Rachel… it makes me want to go tear her eyes out.”

I almost staggered at the confession. That surprised me. “Fuck babe, I’m sorry. I thought—,”

“—No,” Nichole said, holding up her small hand. “I pushed you to do it. I can’t be angry about it—it’s just harder that I thought it would be. I don’t know how you can stand it.”

I let out a short chuckle and ran my hand through my hair, “It’s a love-hate, pain-pleasure thing I guess,” I tried to explained. “It kills me, but at the same time I’ve never been so turned on in my life.”

“I think we need to have a long talk after this weekend,” Nichole said, a small smile finally pulling at her lips. She turned and left me standing in the doorway, leaving me to watch her barely covered ass as she went to the loo.

I left and walked into the parking lot, catching Marcus a few minutes later near the Tahoe, “Hey,” I called to him while it was just the two of us. “About the swinger party…” I stopped as he waved me off with a dismissive gesture and held out a business card to me.

“You two are welcome to come if you want, but don’t sweat it if don’t want to. Really, it’s no big deal.” I took the business card and looked at the name. “Chris is a good friend of mine that still works in real estate. Give me until Tuesday to let him know you’ll be calling, but then by all means, give him a call. He’ll be a good contact for you if you’re thinking of switching up careers.”

“Thanks Marcus, much appreciated.”

“It’s the least I can do,” Marcus said, “I haven’t had this much fun in a while. That wife of yours is a firecracker.”

“She’s been making life very interesting lately,” I admitted.

“You’re a better golfer than I expected, we’ll need to do this again soon, but maybe without the wives.”

I laughed, “Agreed. I would have beat you if it wasn’t for Nichole distracting me on the last hole.”

Marcus smiled and shrugged, “Maybe,” was all he said and got into the black SUV.

After lunch, we went back to the house and changed into swimsuits. The temperature was at it’s most extreme at one-hundred-fourteen degrees as we jumped into the relatively cool water of the swimming pool. I don’t think I’d ever spent as much time at a swimming pool as I had this summer. It didn’t take long before our wives removed their suits and had us apply more sunblock to their skin. It was extremely erotic to apply it to Rachel and watch as Marcus did so to Nichole, she quivered under his touch and I could tell she was in a constant state of arousal.

“Are you nervous to start your new job?” Rachel asked Nichole while my hand was applying the last of the sunblock to her breast. I felt anxious as Nichole looked at us.

“A bit, yeah,” Nichole admitted. She was sitting on the edge of the pool with her back to Marcus. “I’ve always been bullocks with sales, so we’ll see how it goes.”

“You’ll do fine,” Rachel said confidently. “From what Morgan’s told us, some of his top people consistently make over three-hundred-thousand a year.” She referred to Morgan, the man who owned the company where Nichole was going to work.

“It takes some time to build that clientele,” Marcus added, “but I agree, you’ve got the potential to have a lot of success.”

“Is Morgan a member of the Pleasure Seekers?” I asked, voicing the thought as it came to me.

Marcus chuckled, “It’s not exactly an official club with registered members,” he said nonchalantly, “but he and his wife have come to a few gatherings—or at least they used to. They haven’t come over in years. We don’t have a lot of contact with him these days, not since his business exploded.”

“The Pleasure Seekers,” Nichole said with a laugh, “You two really are mental.”

Rachel and Marcus both laughed, and Marcus gave Nichole a tickle to her side, hitting that spot where she’s most ticklish. A spot that, not long ago, only I knew about.

“I suppose it is a little crazy,” Marcus said, “but it’s a safe place to explore a lot of fantasies, fetishes, taboos… we all have our inhibitions and worries, but these get-togethers are a great place to just, I don’t know, open yourself up and try new things.”

“You’d be surprised how good of friends you’ll become,” Rachel added when her husband paused.

Nichole snorted a laugh, “World peace through swinger parties, brilliant.”

“Not a bad idea,” Rachel said, moving to the edge of the pool next to Nichole. “If we only have the two of you for this weekend, though, I’ve got something I need to do.”

Rachel stood, the upper half of her naked body rising above the water. I watched intently as she leaned in toward Nichole and kissed her lightly on the lips. It only took a second for Nichole to respond and return the kiss. Rachel’s hand reached behind Nichole’s neck and gently pulled the younger woman toward her. Nichole moved forward and down until she was supporting herself on her elbows.

“It’s too fucking hot out here,” Marcus swore, getting to his feet. He then surprised me by picking Nichole up putting her over his shoulder. The quick moved elicited a squeal from Nichole and a frustrated groan from Rachel. “Let’s go inside before we die of heat stroke,” he said, walking toward the house.

Rachel and I were quick to get out of the water and follow them into the house. Seeing my naked wife being carried inside made my lust flare to life. We would need to have that long talk, but it could wait until we were back home. Meanwhile, I was determined to enjoy this.

Stepping inside, I felt relief of the cool air immediately. Marcus went to the large entertainment room we were in last night and literally dropped Nichole onto the couch. Rachel was quick to sit next to Nichole’s head and soon they were kissing again. Marcus went to the kitchen and retrieved a couple of beers while our wives made out on the couch.

I’d always known Nichole had no reservations about kissing another woman. It wasn’t something she sought out, but she’d had numerous experiences from her school days and from seeing her on the couch with Nichole, she looked relaxed and like she was very much enjoying herself. Handing me a beer, Marcus took a long pull from his before he set it on an end table and removed his shorts.

Marcus’s cock sprang out as soon as it was released from his shorts. He was erect and looking to get involved in the display our wives were giving us. He moved Nichole into a doggie position while the two women kissed and positioned himself behind Nichole between her legs. I sat on the ottoman and watched in complete fascination as Marcus lined himself up to my wife’s entrance and then smoothly slipped inside her.

Nichole let out a low, satisfied sounding moan from the penetration. From my angle, I could see Marcus’ cock stretch Nichole’s lips around his thick member, my wife’s pussy accepting him easily as the weeks of constant coupling had accustomed it. Rachel broke the kiss, turned onto her back, and put her pussy under Nichole’s face. My wife didn’t hesitate as Rachel got into position, dropping her mouth onto Rachel’s pussy and eliciting and immediate cry from the older woman.

I felt my mouth open in ah as I took in the scene. A month ago, this would have been unimaginable, but here I was watching my wife in a threesome. I loved this woman, and seeing blissful thrill on her features gave me a deep sense of satisfaction. This is what I desperately wanted her to have. This was what I couldn’t give her directly, but I could provide for her by simply allowing it to continue.

Nichole’s full lips pressed against Rachel’s womanhood, and I could tell by the look on Rachel’s face when my wife inserted her tongue into the older woman. Rachel cried out and wrapped her hands into Nichole’s damp hair. The cry seemed to spur Marcus on as he quickened his pace and power, the aggressive thrusts pressing my wife’s face deeply into Rachel’s opening in an erotic rhythm.

After several minutes, Nichole’s legs began to shake, and she curled her arms under Rachel’s thighs. Nichole tried to continue to pleasure Rachel, but it quickly became apparent that she was too overwhelmed by Marcus’s powerful thrusts. A moment later my wife began to orgasm with a guttural cry. Rachel then pulled Nichole’s face back into her center, muffling the scream with folds of flesh. Nichole’s body thrashed as Marcus’s hips slammed into her like a pneumatic hammer.

I expected Marcus to cum at any moment, but before he did, he stopped, my wife still impaled on his pole. His jaw clinched and I could tell he was trying not to cum. Nichole finally stopped her flailing, her body relaxing as if she’d just done a round of shock therapy. I saw Rachel and Marcus exchange a look, some silent communique passed between them. Rachel nodded and shimmied under Nichole’s limp body, embracing her tightly into her arms.

Marcus pulled his cock out and then wiped its head up and down through Nichole’s sopping pussy. I felt my brow shoot into my hairline as I realized what he intended to do. Nichole must have noticed at the same time because her body visibly tensed as Marcus pressed the head of his cock at her rosebud. My wife had always been completely against anal sex. It had never even been something we discussed. It was simply a no.

“Marcus,” Nichole gasped weakly. “I don’ knaaahh!” she moaned. Rachel’s embrace tightened.

“It’ll be okay, Nicky,” Rachel said softly into my wife’s ear as if soothing a frightened child. “I promise you’ll love this, trust me.”

I stood and took a step forward, unsure of what I was going to do, but prepared to stop it if Nichole wanted me to. From me new vantage, I could see the head of Marcus’ cock had already passed inside of her. He used his thumb to massage around her opening, using my wife’s natural lubrication around his shaft.

“Relax baby,” Rachel cooed, stroking Nichole’s temple with her fingers. “Relax your body and let him have you.”

Marcus pressed forward another inch and Nichole’s body again tensed. Her skin glistened with perspiration. “It’s so big,” my wife said, her breathing heavy.

“I know baby,” Rachel soothed again, holding Nichole’s head to her breasts. “but it’s the next step to becoming who you’re going to be. I promise Marcus will make you feel so good.”

Rachel whispered something in Nichole’s ear that I couldn’t hear, but moments later Marcus’ cock slid in to well past the halfway mark. Nichole cried out and her body tensed, stopping the progress once again. Marcus paused and Rachel continued to whisper into Nichole’s ear. Eventually I saw my wife’s body relax once more, and this time Marcus achieved his objective.

Rachel squealed in delight and she kissed Nichole’s forehead. “That’s it. You took all of him.”

It looked like Nichole was incapable of speech, but she wasn’t actively trying to stop anything, so I didn’t intervene. But I did remain where I was standing, the new spot giving me a bird’s eye view of all the details.

“Ky,” Marcus’ voice broke my focus. “I have a bottle of KY… ha, I just realized… Ky, KY, you were named after a sex lubricant.”

Nichole laughed despite being at the threshold of pain and pleasure. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, trying to laugh it off, but I had a bad feeling that the nickname was going to come back to haunt me.

“There’s a bottle of lube in my bag, would you grab it?” Marcus asked.

I didn’t reply but turned and went to his room to find the bottle. I didn’t have much choice in the matter. By refusing to get it, I was only going to cause my wife pain. I found the bottle easily and returned. Seeing my wife’s ass poking into the air while she was being held tightly by Rachel was a spectacle to behold.

Marcus pulled out slowly, causing Nichole to moan as he did. He took the lubricant and applied it liberally to his cock, leaving the head embedded in my wife’s ass. As no eyes were on me, I took out my phone and quickly took a picture, making sure the phone was on silent so I wouldn’t distract with the audible click it made.

Marcus slowly began to fuck Nichole’s ass, pausing at the end of each thrust to let my wife adjust to his size. In the back of my mind, I’d thought it would only take a few minutes of slow fucking before she’d be used to him, but I’d guess almost fifteen minutes went by before he started to pick up his pace with any urgency. And when he did, I thought my wife was going to lose her fucking mind. Her cries grew primal, like they were rutting and not simply fucking. Marcus finally couldn’t contain himself any further and began to cum in her ass. I’d guess he only came once before he pulled out his cock and the next several jets of cum landed on Nichole’s back, some reaching her hair.

I stumbled back and sat hard onto the ottoman, the strength having gone out of my legs from what I’d witnessed. Marcus extracted himself and headed to the bathroom, and I watched as Rachel and Nichole began to make out again, this time slow and unhurried. I watched for several minutes, taking in every part of the scene and committing it to memory. I noticed Nichole’s legs were still somewhat open and the temptation to take my turn popped into my brain.

Like an unthinking zombie, I stood and pushed my shorts down. I then knelt onto the couch between my wife’s legs. The thought of taking her ass made my hands shake in anticipation. I felt a rush of a high as I pressed my dick into still well lubricated ass. My eyes caught the thick ropes of cum still cooling against the skin of her back. Since Marcus had already taken her, my dick slid in easier than his had, but she was still extremely tight. I wanted to be angry that Marcus had taken my wife’s anal cherry, but if I was honest with myself, it never would have happened if he hadn’t, and at least I was getting to enjoy it now.

I only lasted a moment before I unloaded into my wife’s ass, but unlike Marcus, I dumped it all in her and didn’t pull out. I’m sure Nichole felt me, but her make out session with Rachel never stopped while I took my turn. I sat back on my haunches and took in the carnal scene, my wife’s freshly fucked ass, her back covered in cum, making out with a woman twice her age… holy fuck.

Marcus came out a moment later. He wore a towel around his waist and sat on the couch, flipping on the television, and scrolling through the movie selection. I couldn’t believe how casual everything seemed despite what had just happened. My mind was ready to explode, and Marcus acted as if it was just another day. I guess to him it was. He and Rachel were veterans of this kind of thing, whereas Nichole and I were still babes in the woods—although, my wife was certainly gaining experience fast. As much as I wanted to stay and watch the lesbian make-out session, I needed a shower.

Almost an hour later I returned to the front room and found Rachel sitting on the couch alone. The hot shower had felt amazing and given me some time to think and flush the lustful hormones from my system. I felt like I could think again.

Rachel sat lazily on the couch, dressed in a surprisingly conservative blouse and khaki-colored shorts. She turned down the television as I entered.

“They went to take a nap,” Rachel said, nodding toward the hallway to the room Marcus and my wife occupied.

“I needed a shower,” I said, sitting next to her on the couch and looking up the large tv, a rerun of The Office playing softly.

“I know, I thought about joining you, but I needed to close my eyes for a minute.” She glanced to the television. “Office fan?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I’ve probably watched every episode at least twice,” I said as she turned up the volume. “Who’s your favorite character?”

“Creed,” Rachel giggled, “he doesn’t get a lot of screen time, but he’s hilarious every time he does. You?”

“Dwight and Mose,” I said, recognizing the episode. It was one where Michael hits Meredith with his car and breaks her hip.

We watched in amicable silence until the end of the episode. When it ended, I was half-hoping Rachel would let the next episode start. I was comfortably sitting on the couch and enjoying a few minutes of mindless peace, so I was disappointed when Rachel turned the tv off.

“Want to go the grocery store with me?” she asked, her hand finding its way into mine. “I’m in the mood to cook something for dinner.”

“Sure,” I said a little reluctantly. I didn’t really want to go, but it wasn’t like I had anything else to do.

“Great,” Rachel said, getting to her feet and pulling me along. “You drive.”

Rachel handed me the keys from the counter, and we got into the Tahoe to leave. Rachel’s hand was rubbing the top of my thigh and over my crotch the moment she had her seatbelt on. She knew how to spike my arousal and keep it there for as long as she wanted. Rachel was way out of my league when it came to sexual gamesmanship.

Arriving at the local Ralphs grocery store, we put on our masks and went inside. Rachel’s hand again found mine and we went inside like we were a couple. It felt incredible erotic and gave me a hardon immediately. We strolled through the grocery store, buying the ingredients for the chicken curry dish Rachel was planning, and if felt like such a suspension from reality. Here I was, basically spending the weekend with this woman, acting as if we were any other couple on a hot Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile, our spouses were back at the house fucking each other’s brains out.

A new thought popped onto my mind’s imaginative stage, that it would be fun to play this scenario out for a longer period of time, the four of us, swapping spouses, Rachel staying with me while Nichole stayed with Marcus. The thought let those feelings of lust return in force, but I realized that what was really fueling the fire was the thought of my wife living with Marcus more than Rachel being with me. I was enjoying being with Rachel, but it didn’t have the same intoxicating affect as my wife being with Marcus.

Rachel was a distraction from being able to feel the angst I knew I wanted. A pleasant distraction to be sure, but if I was ever going to get this out of my system, I would need to make some changes. This was going to take some further thought.

“You look pensive,” Rachel said, pulling me from my reverie, “even with a mask on, I can tell you’re a million miles away.”

I shook myself, “Yeah, sorry… just thinking about this whole weekend.”

Rachel picked out a couple of red peppers, “Ever the engineer,” she said, her eyes squinting as she spoke, “You just can’t turn that brain of yours off, can you?”

I shook my head and accepted the small plastic bag of vegetables and placed them in the cart. “No, Nichole get on me about that sometimes. It’s not my most endearing quality.”

“It’s not such a bad thing.” Rachel gestured toward the meats and poultry and I pushed the cart next to her, “I have a feeling that you two aren’t going to stop living the alt life anytime soon. The bug has bitten you both squarely on the ass,” she giggled and patted me on my upper arm.

“Alt life, that’s what you and Marcus call it?” I asked.

“Alternate lifestyle, the lifestyle, the game…” Rachel shrugged, “It has a lot of names.” She selected a package of chicken from the refrigerated shelf. “And while you two may surprise me, you and Nichole are finding it more exciting than you had thought. I for one don’t think you’re going to want to stop.

I waited a moment before replying, not wanting to admit that I thought she was right. But in the end, it really didn’t matter. “Maybe,” I simply said.

“I think it’s a noble thing, you know,” Rachel said as we moved toward the front of the store to the cashier.

“Noble?” I asked in surprise, “What do you mean?”

Rachel looked to me as I pushed the grocery cart, “You want to give your wife the greatest sexual experiences possible. I think it’s admirable that you’re letting her explore this part of herself.”

I nodded but didn’t respond.

“You have to understand though. Now that Nichole’s gotten a taste, she’s not going to want to go back to a vanilla life. I can see it already. She loves sex, and she’s become addicted to the thrill—I think you both are.”

I listened but didn’t respond. Rachel wasn’t exactly wrong.

“Someday,” Rachel continued, “Nichole’s going to want to move on and experience more. She and Marcus won’t always be an item, and she’ll want to have new experiences. That’s when it will be important for you and that brain of yours to be watchful, so she doesn’t get in over her head. Like I said before, you have a lot of control to steer her in the direction you want to go.”

Getting to the checkout counter. I went to pay for the groceries but was shooed out of the way by Rachel. She paid the bill and we were soon on our way back to the house. I had a lot to think about, but I was finding thinking difficult when my brain was clouded with lust—something that it always seemed to be lately.

I was carrying in the groceries into the house when I saw Nichole walking toward the kitchen. Her lower lip was between her teeth and she looked to be walking a bit gingerly. The casual observer probably wouldn’t have noticed, but I could tell that she was in some discomfort.

I set the bags onto the counter and then stepped close to her, meeting her between the kitchen island and the sink, “You alright?”

Nichole filled a glass of water and downed it in one go, letting out a breathy sigh as she set it onto the counter. “I’m good, yeah. Just a touch sore…” she looked to Marcus and then to me, her eyes narrowing, “…from you both having a go in my arse,” her words were teasing and light.

I tilted my head as I looked at her skeptically, “I think Marcus had a lot more to do with that than me.”

Nichole leaned in closer to me and spoke so only I could hear her, “Did you like seeing his big cock take my arse for the first time?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, my voice thick, “I liked that.”

“I could tell, KY,” she said, pronouncing each letter separately so that it sounded like the lubricant. “I’m impressed you haven’t broken yet, I might have made a mistake letting you sleep with Rachel.”

“I’m still shocked you pushed for that.”

Nichole laughed and shook her head, “Add it to the pile of shocking things we’ve done this weekend. I hope you’re satisfied with hand jobs for a few days. I’m going to be too sore.”

I leaned against the counter and pressed my hand to it’s surface for support. The comment elicited a soft moan from my throat as I thought about what she’d just said.

“What, it turns you on that another man’s made me too sore for sex with you?” Nichole asked with a hint of amusement.

I nodded. “I never thought you would ever want to try anal, especially with Marcus as a first. I kind of thought you’d want to try it with someone smaller first,” I said, curious to probe her feelings on the anal experience.

Nichole’s eyes lit up, “Like yours perhaps?”

“Well yeah,” I said, feeling flustered, “It’s just that you never acted interested in it before. I never thought you’d be into something like that.”

“I’m discovering a lot of things about myself lately,” Nichole said, leaning into me, the first affectionate touch we’d had in what felt like an eternity. “It felt so weird to wake up next to someone who wasn’t my husband this morning.”

“I felt the same way. It’s been fun, but I’ll be happy to go back to normal life after this.”

Nichole was silent for a long moment before saying half distractedly, “I’m not so sure there’s a going back to normal.”

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:14 am

Nichole was silent for a long moment before saying half distractedly, “I’m not so sure there’s a going back to normal.”

The train has left the station. The horse is out of the barn. Don't even try to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Hot story Ky. Beautifully written.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Gotta wonder..............what happened to the couple that used to live in Ky and Nichole's house?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:14 am
Chapter 21

(...)

“Ky,” Marcus’ voice broke my focus. “I have a bottle of KY… ha, I just realized… Ky, KY, you were named after a sex lubricant.”

(...)

One hilarious sentence and a super hot one to finish the chapter!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Thanks a lot!!!!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:00 am

Welcome to the new normal! Great chapter!

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Great arc to to story

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 am

Excellent chapter! Nichole is on her way to being a real freak!

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:08 am

"I saw Rachel and Marcus exchange a look, some silent communique passed between them."

So Rachel is an accomplice to Marcus' predatory actions................long suspected, now confirmed.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:49 pm

So, when will the pregnancy issue come up?
Surely its a consideration.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:12 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:49 pm
So, when will the pregnancy issue come up?
Surely its a consideration.
I don’t want to give any spoilers, but this question made me feel I needed to make a comment. I know there’s a flavor of cuckold fascination with pregnancy out there currently, but that one hits a little too close to the mark for me and I find I can’t write about it. Believe me, I’ve tried. I used to get off on that fantasy, but not anymore, not even in fiction. In short, pregnancy isn’t going to be a plot point in anything I write. I wanted to put that out there in case anyone’s holding out hope that this story might go that direction. I don’t want to mislead anyone.

This isn’t a judgement on anyone either. Trust me, I’m the last person that can preach about it. But my views on it have certainly evolved over the last couple of years. Bringing new life into the world is nothing short of a miracle, and I’ll always treat it as such in the future.
Last edited by Ky_Da on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Completely understandable Ky, but thanks for the clarification. Everybody has their fetishes and fantasies and no need to apologize for not including all of them. Keep writing for you and you won’t miss the mark with us.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 am

Excellent chapter Ky ... Thank you. I am very much enjoying this story...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:11 pm

How about a pregnancy scare? They could explore the issues but in the end no pregnancy.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:14 pm

" I find I can’t write about it."

Find that a pretty definitive answer.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:11 pm
How about a pregnancy scare? They could explore the issues but in the end no pregnancy.
With Ky having lived through that whole scenario personally, I think it is a bit insensitive to keep asking him about it when he already explained his feeling about writing about it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Where does it say that Ky went through a pregnancy/scare at all? In real life.
Try not to confuse a fictional story with real life.
I'm just saying that the major issues around thar issue cod be discussed rationally and then resolved but no baby is involved in the end

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Love your writing, Ky_Da, and got me on edge of seat here.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 am

SamWarrens wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:42 pm
Where does it say that Ky went through a pregnancy/scare at all? In real life.
Try not to confuse a fictional story with real life.
I'm just saying that the major issues around thar issue cod be discussed rationally and then resolved but no baby is involved in the end
Go read his threads about his real life relationship with his wife in the cuckold forums. He is currently raising twin boys who were fathered by his wife’s former lover. It was not something they intended or wanted, and reading his posts about it as it happened will let you know it was quite emotionally traumatic for him to come to grips with.