To the Edge and Back

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
WatchinginNJ
Player

Re: To the Edge and Back

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:10 am

veub wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am
They're going to have her get breast implants? For all but the most gentle physical activity - you have to wait about 6 or 7 weeks after surgery and I don't think her normal activities are going to be gentle. And she is going to be in this long enough for her hair to reach her navel? I guess hooking is now her long term career goal.

This story illustrates one of the things I don't understand about cuckolding. They really don't have a marriage under any normal definition. She spends no real time with him. They share nothing except stories about her sexual encounters. They have nothing "together" that is private between them. At best their life is like long distance friends. She is certainly more "together" with Wade than with him. All they really have in common is his craving for humiliation and her eagerness to satisfy it.
I like a sex partner who is a partner in crime so to speak. I'm definitely a voyeur at heart. So I'm with you that I don't find the whole cuck aspect appealing the way some do.

My personal arm-chair psychologist opinion is that cucks are fundamentally masochists. The stories like Ky's here, and Xleglovers are about the protagonists voyage down that path. It's about how much "pain" can they endure while still getting their erotic needs met.

After getting divorced I started to really open up with being ethically monogamous. I met a cuckold couple and at first it was really hard for me to participate in the humiliation aspect. Like genuinely near nauseous at saying some really derogatory shit to this dude who just invited me into his house to fuck his wife. But then later after a few sessions and a few post care debriefs, it made sense. It's what he needed. It was his thing. We were all consenting. His wife didn't think any less of him, and in a lot of ways admired him way more than typical married couples.

I know a lot of people who are conventional and have way less contact than this. I have one friend who lives in Tokyo and his wife lives in NJ (they have a don't ask don't tell policy). They see each other a few times a year. I have a relative who lived in three different states, while the wife stayed home and he came home on weekends. Not every marriage is the same I guess.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:12 am

mundyman wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:41 pm
veub wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am
They're going to have her get breast implants? For all but the most gentle physical activity - you have to wait about 6 or 7 weeks after surgery and I don't think her normal activities are going to be gentle. And she is going to be in this long enough for her hair to reach her navel? I guess hooking is now her long term career goal.

This story illustrates one of the things I don't understand about cuckolding. They really don't have a marriage under any normal definition. She spends no real time with him. They share nothing except stories about her sexual encounters. They have nothing "together" that is private between them. At best their life is like long distance friends. She is certainly more "together" with Wade than with him. All they really have in common is his craving for humiliation and her eagerness to satisfy it.
I would think that’s the point. We see that they are being pulled apart in almost every way, but they are too turned on and into the excitement of how her changes, and her activities, are affecting each of them that THEY can’t see the danger. Until it's TOO late, or almost TOO late…..
I get that part of it is to heighten dramatic interest in the story. The thing is that Ky's "real-life" story and many of the "true" stories on her aren't much different. I can't see what is worth saving in something that doesn't seem to be any kind of a relationship at all except for the sexual thrill aspect.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:22 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:10 am
But then later after a few sessions and a few post care debriefs, it made sense. It's what he needed. It was his thing. We were all consenting. His wife didn't think any less of him, and in a lot of ways admired him way more than typical married couples.

I know a lot of people who are conventional and have way less contact than this. I have one friend who lives in Tokyo and his wife lives in NJ (they have a don't ask don't tell policy). They see each other a few times a year. I have a relative who lived in three different states, while the wife stayed home and he came home on weekends. Not every marriage is the same I guess.
"His wife didn't think any less of him . . ." The short reply would be "any less than what?" but the real fact is that people cannot separate their feelings that way. Hate, love, respect, trust or lack of them bleed from one area of life into another. It is simply impossible keep them separate even if a person is not conscious of doing it.
I am curious - how did you feel about him?
As to different types of marriages, sure they exist. People are together or apart for lots of different reasons. Some spouses hate each other. But how does this cuckolding thing work when there is no relationship? In this case they have separated their lives completely. Except for the sexual aspect they share nothing. How is it any different than two strangers having sex.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:28 am

I have believed that a big part of Nichole's appeal was her healthy wholesome housewife appearance and presentation. Her smoldering heat was beneath the surface and not apparent in her daily personal and business life.

So I am emotionally and objectively opposed to any physical or surgical changeover. I suggest that there's a distinction between the idea that my hot wife is a whore vs a whore is my wife.

Should Nichole return to Ky with fake boobs and God knows what other fake enhancements, will he not wish he had his original wife back? For me, this Vegas involvement is painful and cringeworthy!
But who knows. Maybe Ky will be turned on and love the transformation.

Please give us answers to these difficult issues, Ky.
The fact that these developments make me uncomfortable in no way makes the story less interesting or less powerful!

Great work, as always!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:38 am

I know I'm late to this. I only joined a few days ago and have read this from beginning to end. And it started really well.
A few missed opportunities though and why was the cuckold ever allowed access to another woman? That is not being a cuckold plus his wife didn't like it anyway.
I hope the corporate whoring ends soon, it's actually spoiling the journey for me.
Last edited by Johng1953 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm

By the way, it's beans on toast not beans and toast.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Johng1953.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:50 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm
So I’ve been told…

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:50 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm
So I’ve been told…
...beans and toasts, scramble egg, boiled or fried, as prefered..., sausages, fried tomato, some orange juice, milk and cereals or muesli and a cuppa 😋😋

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:53 am

veub wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:22 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:10 am
But then later after a few sessions and a few post care debriefs, it made sense. It's what he needed. It was his thing. We were all consenting. His wife didn't think any less of him, and in a lot of ways admired him way more than typical married couples.

"His wife didn't think any less of him . . ." The short reply would be "any less than what?" but the real fact is that people cannot separate their feelings that way. Hate, love, respect, trust or lack of them bleed from one area of life into another. It is simply impossible keep them separate even if a person is not conscious of doing it.
I am curious - how did you feel about him?
As to different types of marriages, sure they exist. People are together or apart for lots of different reasons. Some spouses hate each other. But how does this cuckolding thing work when there is no relationship? In this case they have separated their lives completely. Except for the sexual aspect they share nothing. How is it any different than two strangers having sex.
It's an interesting question, "What did I think of him?".

At first I was a little weirded out, but then I got to know him and them as couple and individuals. Was it my thing? No. In fact the way I was raised we had very strict rules about positive words, and I was taught to never tell someone they were stupid, etc. So it was kind of hard for my brain to wrap around it. But outside of this, he's a guy who has his shit together, is successful in life, is a good partner. I think it's awesome he is perfectly fine with himself that he can get his kink needs met.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:35 am

"I owe you some time with Rachel anyway"
Absolutely not!
Is he really a cuckold? Having the old crone wank him off was stretching it!

twin12set
Virgin

Unread post by twin12set » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:48 am

Personally I hope Nichole doesn’t get fake boobs, I love the smaller, fit, athletic woman. What I really am looking forward to is Ky watching at the promised boat reception. I think this kind of tale works best when there is less distance between the Cuck and the HW and he is able to see 1st hand what they have created. Keep up the good work.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:41 pm

twin12set wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:48 am
Personally I hope Nichole doesn’t get fake boobs, I love the smaller, fit, athletic woman. What I really am looking forward to is Ky watching at the promised boat reception. I think this kind of tale works best when there is less distance between the Cuck and the HW and he is able to see 1st hand what they have created. Keep up the good work.
To me that’s the point of Nichole getting not just bigger tits, but bolt-ons, tit s way too big for her body normally, but perfect for that slutty bimbo look. Along with a few other nips and tucks, and a new pair of DSls, Nichole becomes the antithesis of who she THINKS she is. This path she is on is changing her both inside and out.
She has definitely changed internally, the enhancements are the first step in changing her externally.
I just hope we don’t have to wait another two weeks to see which one of us gets our wish!!

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:32 am

mundyman wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:41 pm
Along with a few other nips and tucks, and a new pair of DSls, Nichole becomes the antithesis of who she THINKS she is.
Pardon my ignorance, but what are DSIs?

Thanks in advance!

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:04 am

Fred_Garvin wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:32 am

Thanks in advance!
Dick Sucking Lips

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:32 am

Fred_Garvin wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:32 am
mundyman wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:41 pm
Along with a few other nips and tucks, and a new pair of DSls, Nichole becomes the antithesis of who she THINKS she is.

Thanks in advance!
Beautifully plump, soft, pillowy lips meant to be wrapped around a cock.
Often colored bubble gum pink or ruby red and very much glossed to a beautiful shine.
They can vary in size, much like fake tits, to modestly bigger to obscenely bIg and puffy.
All of the best bimbo sluts have big puffy DSLs.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon May 16, 2022 8:29 am

I hope this thread hasn't died.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon May 16, 2022 12:08 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:29 am
I hope it dies and Ky doesn't log on here again. That might mean he has gotten his act together and become the person he wants to be.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:14 pm

veub wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:08 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:29 am
I hope it dies and Ky doesn't log on here again. That might mean he has gotten his act together and become the person he wants to be.
I was hoping for the happy ending we were promised.
Last edited by Johng1953 on Tue May 17, 2022 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon May 16, 2022 3:21 pm

I would normally agree, but in his (presumably) real life thread he often expresses regret for getting into this fetish and his desire to move away from it.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue May 17, 2022 12:40 pm

If you read what Ky says and have followed his history here, his interest and desires around cuckolding wax and wane over time and when you add in raising three young boys, working, international travel, etc. I am sure finding time to write fiction probably is pretty sparse to nil.

He knows he has a story to finish with a hopefully happy ending and that we are here checking in every day, just in case today is the day a new chapter drops. And I am sure some of the comments have given him something to think about as he plots Nichole and Ky’s trip into the abyss that has been foreshadowed. Given his history, I suspect writing about such an angst-filled set of situations can’t be easy for him and shouldn’t be rushed.

My own personal feeling on the latest chapters is that I feel they are missing one of Ky’s trademarks, which is the personalized interaction between the wife and cuck that lets us see they are still deeply in love and concerned about each other’s feelings. I suspect that has been absent by design as their activities pull them away from each other and it sets the stage for what I expect will be some rather dark situations that will eventually lead to a crescendo in which they hopefully manage to find a way back to each other. So if you are despairing at the departure from the early tone of the story, don’t, as I suspect it is all part of the plotline that the author has in mind.

Remember that at its heart, this story is probably loosely biographical and includes the dark pathways that Ky’s own cuck desires wished for but that his heart and mind were (perhaps rightfully) too skittish to commit to fully. As such, he likely loves his characters as much as we do and won’t want to leave their love story in tatters at the end any more than we would want to read about it happening that way.

With all that said…Ky! C’mon man! We are dying out here!

Phoenix215
Trainable

Unread post by Phoenix215 » Wed May 18, 2022 1:05 am

I just got in this thread recently and I have to say... I personally prefer when the cuckolding was between KY, Nicole, and a close nit of friends (Marcus, Wade, Rachel)

Feel like Nicole being a corporate whore is great and all but after a while her relationships with the clients seem more like NPCs with huge dicks rather than genuine characters we've met that fucked Nicole (Marcus and Wade)

Letting Nicole be a corporate whore was the dumbest thing Ky agreed for her to do. She's now starting doing drugs and getting with the wrong crowd.

Hopefully the "corporate whore arc" ends soon and we'll go back to their good old fashioned cuckolding/hotwifing with neighbors and such

In my opinion, Wade fucking Nicole was hotter than the entire run of her fucking clients. It's so much better when the Bull is involved in the relationship rather than just being an NPC with a dick

I would love to see a sequel where Nicole and KY have kids and have been away from the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle since they promised to stop when they have children. Only for them to start craving the lifestyle again and going back to it even though they have kids. Would be really hot af imo

Also I feel like Nicole should be getting more power in the relationship and KY shouldn't be fucking Rachel. If the cuckoldress doesn't like it, KY shouldn't fuck Rachel and that's what the cage is for

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed May 18, 2022 1:20 am

Phoenix215 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:05 am
I just got in this thread recently and I have to say... I personally prefer when the cuckolding was between KY, Nicole, and a close nit of friends (Marcus, Wade, Rachel)

Feel like Nicole being a corporate whore is great and all but after a while her relationships with the clients seem more like NPCs with huge dicks rather than genuine characters we've met that fucked Nicole (Marcus and Wade)

Letting Nicole be a corporate whore was the dumbest thing Ky agreed for her to do. She's now starting doing drugs and getting with the wrong crowd.

Hopefully the "corporate whore arc" ends soon and we'll go back to their good old fashioned cuckolding/hotwifing with neighbors and such

In my opinion, Wade fucking Nicole was hotter than the entire run of her fucking clients. It's so much better when the Bull is involved in the relationship rather than just being an NPC with a dick

I would love to see a sequel where Nicole and KY have kids and have been away from the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle since they promised to stop when they have children. Only for them to start craving the lifestyle again and going back to it even though they have kids. Would be really hot af imo

Also I feel like Nicole should be getting more power in the relationship and KY shouldn't be fucking Rachel. If the cuckoldress doesn't like it, KY shouldn't fuck Rachel and that's what the cage is for
What he said!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed May 18, 2022 8:03 pm

I can't fault the writing so far. It is masterful. A little agonizing when characters do things we don't like, but without that there wouldn't be a story.

roaringknob
Trainable

Unread post by roaringknob » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:51 am

very much looking forwaed to the boat outing