My hotwife sleeps with my father.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

My hotwife sleeps with my father.

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:24 am

I want to share this amazing story with you about how i found out that my father has fucked my wife for several months without me knowing.
My wife is a true hotwife and has a daddy/bull that has been her primary sexpartner for several years and they have done about anything you can imagine sexually and my father has been single for many years and is well built and have a dominant personality.
It all started about a week ago when i asked her daddy/bull to tell her to seduce my father since She has made it quite obvious she is attracted to him, my work takes me all around the Country and usually when i go visit him she goes there a day before due to the distance and so one and she always wear clothes that most people would consider inappropiate to wear when being att your stepfathers house.
He has a pool that she often use and she told me that she dont wear a bikini top when using it when it is only the two of them, he has a sauna like alot of people in Sweden and she never uses it when me and him use it but has told me that they have used it many times when she goes there before i arrive and that is only a few things she has told me.
He wrote that he have already told her to seduce my father several months ago and she would tell me all about it when she gets home from his place wich she did yesterday and since she kept a journal/diary of their encounters per sintructions from her daddy she was able to tell me in detail how it happened.
When she got home she told me to go and lay on the bed and after i complied she sat herself on my face and pulled up her skirt so i had a clear view of her ass that showed clear signs of having been fucked recently and then she told me to clean her up and i started to clean her ass with my tounge and as i suspected it hade just been used and it was a fair amount of sperm i had to clean up.
After i had been licking her ass for a couple of minutes she took her phone and made a call i assumed was to her daddy but when she said: "Hey its Jessica i just want to thank you for the last two days it was amazing as always and i would love to do it again soon" and then hung up and what got me thinking was that she had been at her daddys house for the past week not two days.

I could not help myself but asked who she called and she said "Your father, i always thank him for fucking me and this time it felt appropriate for your to hear it since you are cleaning your fathers cum from my ass."

My cock was already hard but i got even harder in its cage when she said that and i felt an extreme flow of arousal when she said it and licked her ass with even more enthusiasm.
She described how she had been teasing him for a while at first by wearing very slutty clothes when spending time there, not wearing a bikini top when using his pool, leaving her bag open in the hallway with big dildos, buttplugs, gagballs and such and the occasional condom lying at the top of the bag for him to find, Leaving her phone unlocked and with a conversation with her daddy where she tells him she loves to get fucked by him and her cuckold-husband (me) will never be enough at the table where she knows my father will look.
She told me she kept doing things like that for a couple of months and felt the sexual tensions rising for every time she visited my father.

She kept describing the day she told my father straight out that i was a cuckold after teaing him for a couple of months and it started with her daddy driving her to my fathers house and after he took her bags out of his trunk she gave him an intimate hug and kiss during wich her daddys hands where all over her ass and he clearly pulled one of his fingers between her asscheeks, all in plain sight on my fathers driveway knowing full well he was watching.
When she entered the house and greeted my father with a hug he of course asked who the man was and my wife told him she will tell him in a minute but she needs to shower and change clothes and asked my father to take her bag to the guestroom and unpack it while she showered and changed clothes and after she grabbed some clothes from the bag she handed it to my father and went into the bathroom and the bag was of course only packed with sex toys of different types, slutty clothes and sexy lingerie.

She took her time showering and after about 15 minutes she heard my father ask her through the door if she wanted a glass of wine to wich she ofcourse replied "yes" and when finished she put on a micro bikinibottom that barely covered her pussy and a semi-seethrough lace robe and she let the buttplug with a chrystal bud remain in her ass after wich she left the bathroom and joined my father out by the pool.

She sat down next to my father in the sofa and after taking a sip of wine she said to him that the man that dropped her of was her lover of several years and that we lived in a hotwife/cuckold relationship.
After a moment of silence my father asked her what it meant and she said "It means that i can have sex with whoever i want, whenever i want and however i want" and that in bed she likes older men who are wellbuilt, hung and dominant and finished by saying "We both know your son does not match any of those things".
After that the conversation went back to "normal" things for an hour or so and she said that you could feel the tension in the air and the wine kept coming in an increasing rate she asked my father if he could put sunlotion on her back so she could get some sun and before she got an answer she stood up and removed her robe right in front of my father before laying down on the sunbed next to the sofa.
As she expected after a minute or so she felt my fathers hands on her back rubbing in the lotion and as innocent as she could she told him to "dont forget my butt and thighs".
When my father got close to her ass she lifter her butt up at bit and asked my father to remove her bikinibottom so as to "not get any ugly tanlines"
to wich my father replied "with a bikinibottom that small i would not worry about that" before he started to gently pull them down and my wife countered with "the only things i like small is my clothes" and when my father had removed her bikinibottom he resumed rubbing lotion on her lower back and the second he put his hands on her butt she swayed to really present her ass and buttplug in the sexiest way and she felt my father getting more frisky and the rubbing soon became more of him feeling her ass up and he soon asked her if she always "walks around with a plug in her little butt" to wich she replied "no only when i want to show that i am available to someone" and at the same time she gently pushed her ass upp against his hands and he asked with a smile on his face how big it was and she replied by reaching around and gently pulling it out and gave it to my father that replied by saying "it is not as big as the ones you had in your bag but not as small i thought i would be" and my wife looked around and looked in his eyes when she said "well now you have seen it are you gonna put it back in" and layed down her head again.
She soon felt the tip of the plug against her hole and she pushed up her ass to help it slide in and both she and my father moaned when it did.
My father went back to rubbing in her thighs with sunlotion and was soon finished and when he said he was done my wife asked "would you like me to return the favor ?" and my father obviously said yes and laid down on the sunbed next to my wife om his stomach and she started rubbing in the lotion on his back and when she neared his butt he asked with a smile if she could remove his shorts so as to "not get any ugly tanlines" and she smiled and simply pulled them down and threw them away and kept rubbing it in and quickly focused on the inside of his thighs.

She went very close to his cock and you could see that it was hard as a rock and after more or less giving his inner thighs and area around his cock a massage instead of rubbing it with sunlotion she "laid" herself on my fathers back so he could feel her perfect siliconebreasts agaisnt his back and whispered in his ear "How can a man with a dick like yours produce a man with a dick as small as your son" and my father jokingly said "well maybe i am not his biological father" to wich my wife replied "i hope you are because my daddy has told me to have sex with my husbands father and if your are not his biological father you are just another man and i have had plenty of other men" and she then asked if he wanted her to rub in sunlotion on his chest and he turned around and laid on his back looking my wife in the eyes when she started to rub it in on his chest and she looked back and gave him the lotion tube and said "well what about my chest ?" and resumed her work on my father and she soon felt his hands gently starting to rub in the lotion on her breasts.
She got closer to his waisht and my fathers cock was rockhard and all of a sudden her phone rang and she walked to get it and went back and sat down next to my fathers waist and efter looking at her åhone she showed with her finger over her mouth for my father to be quiet and then she answered the phone and apparently it was me that called to check in on her and when the toled med this i remembered the occation altough it was nearly a year ago because i was stuck at the airport for many hours.
She put me on speaker so my father could hear the conversation and i told her i was gonna be late and asked what she has been up to the last days and she as usual told me she had been at her daddys place but at the moment she was at home preparing to go to my father to wait for me and i asked without knowing my father listened in if she had been fucked good and been a good slut and she answered yes of course and as i asked when she was going to my fathers place and apparantely she started stroking his cock chen telling me she would leave our place in a couple of hours to beat traffic and i jokingly said "and wear something slutty when arriving i know you like his type of man" and she looked my father in the eyes and while holding her phone in one hand and stroking his cock with the other said "yes i do and if he wasnt your father i would have let him use all my holes a long time ago" i laughed and said "im sure you would have" before finishing the phonecall.
She stopped stroking my fathers cock and asked him if it wasnt time to prepare dinner after wich she took a quick swim in the pool and my father went inside to prepare dinner and after she was done swimming she went to the bathroom to prepare for the meal.

She put on a heavy make-up that she calls "street whore make-up" and she was wearing a super short black dress with easy access to her breasts and of course no panties and a leather necklace with a ring to put a leash in it and when she was ready she opened the door and called for my father and when he answered she asked straight out if he liked analsex and when he said yes she asked if he liked the womens ass stretched or not and he replied not stretched to wich she answered "ok then i will remove my plug" like she was assuming he would fuck her in the ass.

The dinner went on without anything out of the ordinary and when they were done my wife told my father she was going to the guestroom to rest for a few minutes and my father started taking care of the dishes and such.
After a while she called my father to the guestroom only for him to find my wife on all 4 on the bed with a supersexy lace body and all of the toys neatly laid up on the bed and she looked back and looked in his eyes and said "i want you to fuck me, use me however you want the only thing i demand is that you cum in all my holes and take at least one picture of you fucking your sons wife".
My father walked up to her and started to touch her body and she kept telling him to "use me like a whore", "fuck me rough", "spank and whip my tight ass", "fuck your sons wife" and she started unbottoning his pants and pulled them down to get access to his hard cock wich she instantly started to kiss and lick all the while my father got more and more agressive in touching her body.
She told that what followed was one of the best nights of her life and she did not recount it in detail but told me what they did by a list for it would have taken hours to tell me but here is what they did:

My father whipped and spanked her ass red.
My father fucked all her holes and came in them at least once and in her pussy twice.
My father fucked her holes with her big dildos and plugs she had brought with her.
She told my father to choke her while fucking her ass wich he did.
My father took plenty of pictures and even recorded a clip with his phone on my wife riding his cock while moaning and telling him to "use his sons wife" and such.
He put the gagball in her mouth and fucked her ass until she started to cry of pleasure (her request of course).
He fucked her against the bedroom window that is in plain view of the neighbours house and they know both my wife and my father. (her request)

And much more and this has been a regular occurence for the last year or so and she was kind enough to release my cock from my cage when she was done and i am not kidding when it was probably the fastest orgasm i ever had and she told me she will keep telling me when she sleeps with my father since "the cat is out of the box".

I am a very lucky man and i love my wife above all else so any one who does not agree with how we live our life and who she sleeps with can please avoid commenting in this thread.

https://pasteboard.co/K5XbCSe.jpg

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: My hotwife sleeps with my father.

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:39 am

Very hot tale!
Does your Dad do her bareback? Can she get pregnant?
Do you want her to get pregnant by your Dad?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:57 am

My dad was a real horndog and when I married a real hot hippie chick he got very jealous of our free love lifestyle. He bought her a dress that put her 34C's on display and clung to her shapely hips that barely covered her pussy. We were staying at my parents house until we got our business set up and he would ogle her shamelessly and make double enrendre remarks all the time about sex. She led him on by prancing around semi nude and always bent over in front of him to show him her tits. Finally he took me aside and said flat out that he had to have her blow him and he had to fuck her. I asked her about it and she said she would suck his cock but not fuck him. So he settled for that and she would blow him every friday night until we moved out. She admitted to me that he had a very big cock and she enjoyed giving him head.

KennyA
Trainable

Unread post by KennyA » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:04 am

Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:24 am
I want to share this amazing story with you about how i found out that my father has fucked my wife for several months without me knowing.
My wife is a true hotwife and has a daddy/bull that has been her primary sexpartner for several years and they have done about anything you can imagine sexually and my father has been single for many years and is well built and have a dominant personality.
It all started about a week ago when i asked her daddy/bull to tell her to seduce my father since She has made it quite obvious she is attracted to him, my work takes me all around the Country and usually when i go visit him she goes there a day before due to the distance and so one and she always wear clothes that most people would consider inappropiate to wear when being att your stepfathers house.
He has a pool that she often use and she told me that she dont wear a bikini top when using it when it is only the two of them, he has a sauna like alot of people in Sweden and she never uses it when me and him use it but has told me that they have used it many times when she goes there before i arrive and that is only a few things she has told me.
He wrote that he have already told her to seduce my father several months ago and she would tell me all about it when she gets home from his place wich she did yesterday and since she kept a journal/diary of their encounters per sintructions from her daddy she was able to tell me in detail how it happened.
When she got home she told me to go and lay on the bed and after i complied she sat herself on my face and pulled up her skirt so i had a clear view of her ass that showed clear signs of having been fucked recently and then she told me to clean her up and i started to clean her ass with my tounge and as i suspected it hade just been used and it was a fair amount of sperm i had to clean up.
After i had been licking her ass for a couple of minutes she took her phone and made a call i assumed was to her daddy but when she said: "Hey its Jessica i just want to thank you for the last two days it was amazing as always and i would love to do it again soon" and then hung up and what got me thinking was that she had been at her daddys house for the past week not two days.

I could not help myself but asked who she called and she said "Your father, i always thank him for fucking me and this time it felt appropriate for your to hear it since you are cleaning your fathers cum from my ass."

My cock was already hard but i got even harder in its cage when she said that and i felt an extreme flow of arousal when she said it and licked her ass with even more enthusiasm.
She described how she had been teasing him for a while at first by wearing very slutty clothes when spending time there, not wearing a bikini top when using his pool, leaving her bag open in the hallway with big dildos, buttplugs, gagballs and such and the occasional condom lying at the top of the bag for him to find, Leaving her phone unlocked and with a conversation with her daddy where she tells him she loves to get fucked by him and her cuckold-husband (me) will never be enough at the table where she knows my father will look.
She told me she kept doing things like that for a couple of months and felt the sexual tensions rising for every time she visited my father.

She kept describing the day she told my father straight out that i was a cuckold after teaing him for a couple of months and it started with her daddy driving her to my fathers house and after he took her bags out of his trunk she gave him an intimate hug and kiss during wich her daddys hands where all over her ass and he clearly pulled one of his fingers between her asscheeks, all in plain sight on my fathers driveway knowing full well he was watching.
When she entered the house and greeted my father with a hug he of course asked who the man was and my wife told him she will tell him in a minute but she needs to shower and change clothes and asked my father to take her bag to the guestroom and unpack it while she showered and changed clothes and after she grabbed some clothes from the bag she handed it to my father and went into the bathroom and the bag was of course only packed with sex toys of different types, slutty clothes and sexy lingerie.

She took her time showering and after about 15 minutes she heard my father ask her through the door if she wanted a glass of wine to wich she ofcourse replied "yes" and when finished she put on a micro bikinibottom that barely covered her pussy and a semi-seethrough lace robe and she let the buttplug with a chrystal bud remain in her ass after wich she left the bathroom and joined my father out by the pool.

She sat down next to my father in the sofa and after taking a sip of wine she said to him that the man that dropped her of was her lover of several years and that we lived in a hotwife/cuckold relationship.
After a moment of silence my father asked her what it meant and she said "It means that i can have sex with whoever i want, whenever i want and however i want" and that in bed she likes older men who are wellbuilt, hung and dominant and finished by saying "We both know your son does not match any of those things".
After that the conversation went back to "normal" things for an hour or so and she said that you could feel the tension in the air and the wine kept coming in an increasing rate she asked my father if he could put sunlotion on her back so she could get some sun and before she got an answer she stood up and removed her robe right in front of my father before laying down on the sunbed next to the sofa.
As she expected after a minute or so she felt my fathers hands on her back rubbing in the lotion and as innocent as she could she told him to "dont forget my butt and thighs".
When my father got close to her ass she lifter her butt up at bit and asked my father to remove her bikinibottom so as to "not get any ugly tanlines"
to wich my father replied "with a bikinibottom that small i would not worry about that" before he started to gently pull them down and my wife countered with "the only things i like small is my clothes" and when my father had removed her bikinibottom he resumed rubbing lotion on her lower back and the second he put his hands on her butt she swayed to really present her ass and buttplug in the sexiest way and she felt my father getting more frisky and the rubbing soon became more of him feeling her ass up and he soon asked her if she always "walks around with a plug in her little butt" to wich she replied "no only when i want to show that i am available to someone" and at the same time she gently pushed her ass upp against his hands and he asked with a smile on his face how big it was and she replied by reaching around and gently pulling it out and gave it to my father that replied by saying "it is not as big as the ones you had in your bag but not as small i thought i would be" and my wife looked around and looked in his eyes when she said "well now you have seen it are you gonna put it back in" and layed down her head again.
She soon felt the tip of the plug against her hole and she pushed up her ass to help it slide in and both she and my father moaned when it did.
My father went back to rubbing in her thighs with sunlotion and was soon finished and when he said he was done my wife asked "would you like me to return the favor ?" and my father obviously said yes and laid down on the sunbed next to my wife om his stomach and she started rubbing in the lotion on his back and when she neared his butt he asked with a smile if she could remove his shorts so as to "not get any ugly tanlines" and she smiled and simply pulled them down and threw them away and kept rubbing it in and quickly focused on the inside of his thighs.

She went very close to his cock and you could see that it was hard as a rock and after more or less giving his inner thighs and area around his cock a massage instead of rubbing it with sunlotion she "laid" herself on my fathers back so he could feel her perfect siliconebreasts agaisnt his back and whispered in his ear "How can a man with a dick like yours produce a man with a dick as small as your son" and my father jokingly said "well maybe i am not his biological father" to wich my wife replied "i hope you are because my daddy has told me to have sex with my husbands father and if your are not his biological father you are just another man and i have had plenty of other men" and she then asked if he wanted her to rub in sunlotion on his chest and he turned around and laid on his back looking my wife in the eyes when she started to rub it in on his chest and she looked back and gave him the lotion tube and said "well what about my chest ?" and resumed her work on my father and she soon felt his hands gently starting to rub in the lotion on her breasts.
She got closer to his waisht and my fathers cock was rockhard and all of a sudden her phone rang and she walked to get it and went back and sat down next to my fathers waist and efter looking at her åhone she showed with her finger over her mouth for my father to be quiet and then she answered the phone and apparently it was me that called to check in on her and when the toled med this i remembered the occation altough it was nearly a year ago because i was stuck at the airport for many hours.
She put me on speaker so my father could hear the conversation and i told her i was gonna be late and asked what she has been up to the last days and she as usual told me she had been at her daddys place but at the moment she was at home preparing to go to my father to wait for me and i asked without knowing my father listened in if she had been fucked good and been a good slut and she answered yes of course and as i asked when she was going to my fathers place and apparantely she started stroking his cock chen telling me she would leave our place in a couple of hours to beat traffic and i jokingly said "and wear something slutty when arriving i know you like his type of man" and she looked my father in the eyes and while holding her phone in one hand and stroking his cock with the other said "yes i do and if he wasnt your father i would have let him use all my holes a long time ago" i laughed and said "im sure you would have" before finishing the phonecall.
She stopped stroking my fathers cock and asked him if it wasnt time to prepare dinner after wich she took a quick swim in the pool and my father went inside to prepare dinner and after she was done swimming she went to the bathroom to prepare for the meal.

She put on a heavy make-up that she calls "street whore make-up" and she was wearing a super short black dress with easy access to her breasts and of course no panties and a leather necklace with a ring to put a leash in it and when she was ready she opened the door and called for my father and when he answered she asked straight out if he liked analsex and when he said yes she asked if he liked the womens ass stretched or not and he replied not stretched to wich she answered "ok then i will remove my plug" like she was assuming he would fuck her in the ass.

The dinner went on without anything out of the ordinary and when they were done my wife told my father she was going to the guestroom to rest for a few minutes and my father started taking care of the dishes and such.
After a while she called my father to the guestroom only for him to find my wife on all 4 on the bed with a supersexy lace body and all of the toys neatly laid up on the bed and she looked back and looked in his eyes and said "i want you to fuck me, use me however you want the only thing i demand is that you cum in all my holes and take at least one picture of you fucking your sons wife".
My father walked up to her and started to touch her body and she kept telling him to "use me like a whore", "fuck me rough", "spank and whip my tight ass", "fuck your sons wife" and she started unbottoning his pants and pulled them down to get access to his hard cock wich she instantly started to kiss and lick all the while my father got more and more agressive in touching her body.
She told that what followed was one of the best nights of her life and she did not recount it in detail but told me what they did by a list for it would have taken hours to tell me but here is what they did:

My father whipped and spanked her ass red.
My father fucked all her holes and came in them at least once and in her pussy twice.
My father fucked her holes with her big dildos and plugs she had brought with her.
She told my father to choke her while fucking her ass wich he did.
My father took plenty of pictures and even recorded a clip with his phone on my wife riding his cock while moaning and telling him to "use his sons wife" and such.
He put the gagball in her mouth and fucked her ass until she started to cry of pleasure (her request of course).
He fucked her against the bedroom window that is in plain view of the neighbours house and they know both my wife and my father. (her request)

And much more and this has been a regular occurence for the last year or so and she was kind enough to release my cock from my cage when she was done and i am not kidding when it was probably the fastest orgasm i ever had and she told me she will keep telling me when she sleeps with my father since "the cat is out of the box".

I am a very lucky man and i love my wife above all else so any one who does not agree with how we live our life and who she sleeps with can please avoid commenting in this thread.

https://pasteboard.co/K5XbCSe.jpg
Simply OUTSTANDING :up: :up:

Uscgamecoc91
Prepubescent

Unread post by Uscgamecoc91 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:56 pm

LOVE how Sexy your wife is!!!!

Your dad has to be Loving LIFE… fucking such an Amazing young lady

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 pm

God what a fun life! So lucky

CouplesTherapy
Virgin

Unread post by CouplesTherapy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:59 am

What a great experience. Thank you for sharing with us.

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:36 pm

Absolutely love this story.

Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:42 pm

My wife also sleeps with my father and sometimes we do a threesome