Hotwives in the wild, funny story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
WatchinginNJ
Player

Re: Hotwives in the wild, funny story

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:32 am

I know the question of threesomes been asked a few times. But right now I just don’t think it’s their thing.

We have a pretty casual relationship when all three of us are in the same room. I’m in a temporary place right now and it’s pretty small, so we’ve been doing a lot of sleep overs at Grace’s place.

A typical night for us might be have drinks out, go back to their place and relax with a little talking. If the kids are up, we’ll act composed, and just hang out. If they’re in bed, she might sit with her legs draped across me or curled up next to me. If it’s getting late and I need to move things along I’ll start to fondle her and undress her. Ben maybe watches for a little, like if she’s giving me oral or while I’m undressing her, but by time we progress to actually fucking? He usually excuses himself.

A couple of weeks ago I’d stayed over and Ben yelled down to the basement that he was taking the kids to the Grandparents. I thought it was a good opportunity to have a morning romp so I started to fondle her and got her excited. A few minutes into it she threw her leg over me and rode me nice and slowly. I think we were going at it pretty good because I didn’t hear Ben next to us. In a brief moment of panic she covered us with the blanket and hugged me.

“Oh! Sorry I didn’t know… uh… didn’t mean..”

He had come down to ask Grace something about later in the day.

She didn’t miss a beat and asked him what he needed while sitting on my dick.

They started to go back and forth.

“I’m sorry, one sec I promise” she said and gave me a peck on the lips and she sat up reached over to grab her phone and look something up.

I’m older and need a little stimulus to keep my hard on so I just sort of slowly grinded underneath her. I’ll give her credit, she talked to him just like any other casual conversation. I had enough and needed to finish so I just started outright fucking her. She went silent and I saw Ben leaving out of the corner of my eye.

So I don’t even think it’s not being comfortable but more that he’s just leaving her to her thing. I’ve offered a threesome and she joked that it would be too much pressure. But I just think this is where we are at. She’s told me they do enjoy sex after we’ve had sex together and that’s pretty regular.

So yeah, that’s as far as I think we’ll get on the threesome front.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 am

Nice update. Have either of you or Grace suggested and tried different things in bed that maybe she does not do or has not tried with Ben? Has she mentioned being more outgoing in bed with you compared to with Ben, or anything like that? Pushing boundaries, exploring. I know they wanted her to get more experience initially. Is it just more sex, or more and different sex, to satisfy their/her curiosity?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:28 am

Mark K wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 am
Nice update. Have either of you or Grace suggested and tried different things in bed that maybe she does not do or has not tried with Ben? Has she mentioned being more outgoing in bed with you compared to with Ben, or anything like that? Pushing boundaries, exploring. I know they wanted her to get more experience initially. Is it just more sex, or more and different sex, to satisfy their/her curiosity?
I think the biggest difference is the contrast. I'm a shorter than him, and have a typical Mediterranean complexion. I'm gray he's got light hair. I've been a gym rat for the past 20+ years, and he's a distance runner. When we first matched she said it was more about the type she didn't usually go for.

I know that during some post cuddle talk she was surprised when I kind of pulled her over and flipped her where I wanted her. I asked her, "Surprised good, or surprised bad?"

"Good"

So we've been working on some of her more submissive side. I don't think that's something she does with her husband.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:34 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:28 am
I think the biggest difference is the contrast. I'm a shorter than him, and have a typical Mediterranean complexion. I'm gray he's got light hair. I've been a gym rat for the past 20+ years, and he's a distance runner. When we first matched she said it was more about the type she didn't usually go for.
I can totally relate to this. My wife decided to go off-type when she dated me. She is a former competitive collegiate athlete and is 5'-9", and I am the shortest guy she dated, being 5'-11+". I have a more slim-build like a long-distance biker or runner, similar to Ben. She typically dated guys over 6' and built like baseball players.

We are almost compatible physically (I am only 15 pounds heavier), which can be somewhat challenging or limiting in bed, for sexually diverse positions and options, so a big Hotwife fantasy for me is to see her with a guy with a bigger and stronger build than I have; like her prior bfs. Our experiments with larger sex toys for her, or me wearing large cock sleeves, and the incredible orgasms she has been able to achieve from those, also makes me want to see her have sex with a guy that has a larger cock than mine.

Did equipment size play into Grace's choice of you as a partner, as compared to Ben, also?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:15 am

Mark K wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:34 am

Did equipment size play into Grace's choice of you as a partner, as compared to Ben, also?
I'm thoroughly average. Him?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 am

Love this thread!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:05 am

Just a note from the Author here. I personally hate when stories just drop with no explanation.

My life is kind of hitting a pretty crazy spot right now. My house is weeks away from full construction mode, and I have some new business ventures starting to take off. So I'm going to put a pin in this one, for now. I think things will clear up around summer time, so if I have anything exciting I'll update then.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:04 am

Great! And thank you for being a considerate poster!
I hope everything goes well and you have some great tales to share with us in the Summer.

Every good wish.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:12 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:05 am
Just a note from the Author here. I personally hate when stories just drop with no explanation.

My life is kind of hitting a pretty crazy spot right now. My house is weeks away from full construction mode, and I have some new business ventures starting to take off. So I'm going to put a pin in this one, for now. I think things will clear up around summer time, so if I have anything exciting I'll update then.
Thanks for the message!

Best wishes in all your lines! (life, house and ventures)

See you at summer time ;)

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat May 28, 2022 5:11 am

What a great guy you are for a married couple. I hope when my wife is ready to date again we find one like you.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:07 am

Just came across this. Thank you, Watching, for taking the trouble to tell this story. I enjoyed and appreciated how you described your relationship with Grace and Ben in the context of everyday life. My own wife enjoyed men with your perspective--realistic about matters that required realism and a dirty mind and hard cock for matters that required them. Best wishes to you, Grace, and Ben!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 am

Bovary2012 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:07 am
Just came across this. Thank you, Watching, for taking the trouble to tell this story. I enjoyed and appreciated how you described your relationship with Grace and Ben in the context of everyday life. My own wife enjoyed men with your perspective--realistic about matters that required realism and a dirty mind and hard cock for matters that required them. Best wishes to you, Grace, and Ben!
Hey thanks! I'm actually pretty close to sitting down to put a few words together. So hopefully in the next week or so I'll have an update.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:14 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 am
Bovary2012 wrote:
Hey thanks! I'm actually pretty close to sitting down to put a few words together. So hopefully in the next week or so I'll have an update.
Looking forward to it.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:23 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:06 am
Bovary2012 wrote:
Can't wait. This has been my all time favourite thread on OHW.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:31 am

Well things have changed for sure, but we’re still good.

Jumping to the point, earlier in the summer Grace and her husband started discussing having another kid. She’s in her 30’s and time is kind of ticking for her. Now before all the baby fetishists start asking questions, I have no intention of putting one in her. I have kids, and love my kids, but I’d also want to be more involved than I think could happen. We’ve had the conversation more about “what if” than “why not” and she’s said she would be OK with having my kid, but it’s one thing if it’s an accident, versus deliberate. As of now they are trying so we’ve had to curtail a lot of activity. It also means I’m back on condoms, and being a little more careful. I like spending time with her besides the sexual aspect, but I know what having another kid is like, especially when you already have kids. I suspect our chance to get together as often as we do will be pretty limited if she does have another baby.

On a personal note I’ve mentioned I’m building another house. Let me just say that the construction industry is a fucking shit show right now. Getting subs to bid, much less show is just par for the course. If you want to make money, now's your time, there’s so much opportunity. I had a friend from the country club have his contractor just disappear mid project. The guy was like, “Yeah I can’t afford to do your project anymore” and left. I haven’t had any problems like that, but it’s been really slow. I would have been done over a month ago in normal times.

My new place is out in the country, so I’ve moved into a rental I own. The nice thing is it’s pretty central to my kids and my ex-wife's place so they tend to come and go. The downside is my oldest has pretty much figured out what’s going on. Early in the summer he came over after the gym and Grace was over. We weren’t caught in the act, but he was looking at me weird. Later he came out and asked me, and I told him that it was all above board, that we were adults, but yeah it’s probably what it looks like. So we had the non-monogamy conversation. He now texts me anytime he comes over, so there’s that.

The big story for the summer, was a lifestyle party event. I’ve got good friends that are swingers and they always have an annual summer bash. They’ve got a nice secluded place with a pool and their bash is usually an all day into the next day event. Grace and I had a lot of pillow talk about this for a few months leading up to it and she mentioned she found it very intriguing. We talked about her going with me, or even her and her husband going as my guests.

The downside here was one of the couples most likely attending would be a teacher-couple in the same district. I told her I could reach out discretely and kind of gauge their reaction. From my side I know them and they are good people, and have played with the wife in the past, so I didn’t think it would be a risk, so much as it may just be awkward. I’ve seen coworkers naked but it was always on purpose you know?

I reached out and kind of poked around the issue. My swinger friend sent me a message back saying, “All good, we won’t be there anyway”. They had some conflicts for summer travel sports. Ironically she pegged it right away, “Grace?”

I asked “How’d you know?”

“I know you, and I’ve seen you together and how she looks at you.”
Noted. Swinger-radar? Swadar? Don’t know how to say it as catchy as gadar? My swinger friend and her husband are good people, so I trust her with that info. We have a really good community with the school district and parents, and everyone attends the different events like high school football games, and the like. But I imagine it would take a special ‘eye’ to pick out more than just friends sitting together at a game. I mean I sit with my ex-wife half the time.

With that info, Grace said she’d like to go even if it’s just to “see what it’s like” She told me she didn’t know if she’d want to swap, but thought it might be fun to watch or be watched.

My friends house is in a nice country setting in a rural area. Perfect for a big swinger party. They have a tree lined driveway, it’s surrounded by woods, and along with a big patio and swimming pool it’s perfect for discreetly entertaining.

Swinger parties are like ballroom dancing to me. The mans job really is to frame the woman, and show her off. You have to show up and look good, so you can’t look like a schlub, but in the end you also need to come prepared to get busy. So I dressed in a nice short sleeve button down, fitted shorts and casual shoes. Our hostess described the required attire as “Upscale Vegas Pool Party” and that’s what I relayed to Grace.

When I picked her up she was wearing a short summer dress, with a halter top, but I could see the strings for a bikini top on. I didn’t bring a suit, because frankly I knew if there was swimming it would probably be skinny dipping anyway. I warned Grace there’d be a lot of casual and explicit nudity, and most women brought suits for show more than function.

We parked in the big circle drive and I counted about 10 cars. Usually these parties are about 20 people so that seemed about right. You have to be vouched for, so everyone pretty much knows the hosts directly, and over the last couple years has been a pretty consistent core of people, with a few couples coming and going due to schedule issues, or the like.

I introduced our hostess to Grace and she quickly grabbed her arm and shooed me off to the bar in the back while she gave Grace the grand tour. Grace’s eyes got kind of bright because our hostess was clad in what was basically a see through summer dress. Later when we were talking about it she told be her first thought was “Holy tits!” and then it sort of became a little more real.

I got to the bar and decided to make a mixed drink for myself and grabbed a glass of Sangria for Grace. I said hi to some of the couples that were around the pool, and a couple were already naked in the pool and every woman was topless. The couple in the pool were not coupled normally so it looks like the fun had already begun.

No new couples, so I began introducing Grace. She’s my girlfriend. She’s married. Not to me. OK good, that’s out of the way.

Ever go to a high school reunion where you didn’t attend the high school? Well that’s what it’s like going to one of these parties for the first time. “This is Bill and his wife Sharon”. “Hey I’m Mark and that’s my wife in the pool.” “I’m Beth and that’s my husband with his wife”. I mean not 100% the same, but similar in a weird way. Authors note, I’d been to two of my ex-wifes reunion, and do remember a few couples being with new husbands and wives after? So maybe more similar than I thought.

This summer in NY has been really hot. Normally we might have a nice 75 or 80 degree day, where you’re in the shade and its bearable, but this day? It was in the 90’s and hot. Our hosts pool had a nice covered bar, and a big covered patio area. So I found a spot and took off my shirt. Grace took the queue and undid her summer dress. She had a scandalously small bikini on that barely covered her small breasts, and a cheeky bottom that made her ass look awesome.

“Wow, that’s pretty racy for you”

She smiled, but joked back “I’m still overdressed.”

We made the rounds and introductions. Right away there were two couples that you could tell were interested in Grace. I introduced Grace as a newbie and that she was “testing the waters”. Like I said, this is a great party, and really low pressure. One of the couples is still soft-swap only even after coming for a few years. Right away one of the women asked, “Does she like girls?”

She shook her head and our questioner stated, “Oh that’s a shame!”. Grace’s neck flushed red from the compliment.

After catching up with a few of the couples I knew well, and introducing Grace among them we found ourselves at the pools edge. It was hot and I wanted to cool off. I took off my clothes and jumped in, and motioned for Grace to join me. She started to get in.

“loose the top.”

She frowned, but reached behind her and untied it. Throwing it on the lounge with my stuff.

We were embracing in the pool when the husband of one of the couples came and sat on the edge of the pool to talk to us. It was the usual chit chat, swinger-type feeling out if she might be interested type thing. His wife joined him and they got in completely nude and got in the pool with a round of drinks.

It was really hot just sitting there talking to some attractive naked people while my topless date was next to me. I’m a voyeur at heart and I love showing off the girl I’m with. Grace kind of picked up on the vibe and was lively and animated. Our friends said they were going to get out, and go see some other people, but that maybe later we could “catch up”

“Oh they want to play with us.”

Grace being new and naive said, “Really? You think so?”

We spent the next few hours mingling, and introducing ourselves. Grace stayed topless and was really comfortable with it after awhile. It’s hard not to be when most people are naked.

There’s always somebody who starts it off, and sure enough our hostess had enough mingling. We were walking into the house when I noticed her feet up in the air and she was getting railed. It was right out of porn scene and it made Grace stop in her tracks for a brief moment. Her initial reaction was slight embarrassment, like when you walk in on someone you’re not supposed to.

“Let’s sit and watch. Trust me she wants us too.”

The surreal scene played out, while people came and went. I massaged Grace’s clit through her swimsuit and she watched intently on the coupling in front of us. She came pretty quickly.

I took it as a queue to do a check in. She was excited. It was fun to watch, and a little taboo to her.

Over the next hour or so couples stared pairing off. I took Grace by the hand and we went to one of the rooms set up for play. I explained that if we leave the door open, someone could watch, or we close it and have some private time. She said “It’s up to you.”

So I left it open.

I stripped her bottoms off and we started making out. After a bit I heard someone ask, “There you two went. Mind if we join you?” It was the couple from the pool.

I said OK, and Grace whispered to me, “Just us for now OK?”

I got the message and told our new friends it would be just same room play. “Grace is kind of new and exploring what she likes.”

Grace started to quickly work on my erection. I was caressing her all over and when I got to her pussy found she was very wet. I asked her if she was ready and she shook her head affirmative.

I slid into her with ease and started to fuck her slowly and rhythmically. Our couple friend was masturbating each other while intently watching Grace. I whispered to her she was being watched and that sent her over the edge.

The woman said out loud, “She’s beautiful.”

I got into a rhythm and fucked her for what felt like an eternity but was probably just a few minutes. I came pretty hard and had to catch my breath. When I started to notice my surroundings, I heard our couple friends going at it and Grace and I spooned while we watched them finish.

While I’d love to tell you Grace turned into a sex fiend, alas, it was just us for the night. We did get to watch and be watched a few more times. And our lady friend offered me a blow job at one point in the night. I asked Grace if what she thought and she joked, “It’s a blow job!”

Later while we were driving home and having the post talk I asked her what her thoughts were. She said it was fun and really sexy and liberating.

“Would you do it again?”

“I think so.”

“Would you do more?”

“Probably”

So since then and them focusing on having a new baby our time has been a little more erratic. Certainly there’s been a few dates postponed because of “baby making attempts”

So for me I think this is where I’ll wrap up this thread. I think she’ll be a part of my life for the foreseeable future, but for sure if she gets pregnant her priorities will change for awhile. I wish them the best, and one of my great joys in my life is my own children, so I can’t wait for them to enjoy this again.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:06 am

Thanks, I really enjoyed this thread. Since it's in the Library it will probably stick around for quite a while, so if things do pick up and get interesting again — and especially if she does make a return appearance at the party — drop in and let us know!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:11 am

great thread. thanks for sharing it with us.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:56 pm

I really enjoyed this thread so thanks for the time and effort that goes into putting it all down for us. Grace sounds like a real treasure and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. I hope all goes well for her and for you, and I'd always welcome an update of some sort if and when the mood takes you and you have anything to report.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:29 am

Thank you for a great thread.

Personally, I hope it's not the end for you and Grace. She sounds lovely.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:42 pm

Thanks for the great update. I understand all too well about construction delays these days also.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:42 pm

Amazing relationship. One my wife and I would like for her

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:10 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:31 am
Well things have changed for sure, but we’re still good.

Jumping to the point, earlier in the summer Grace and her husband started discussing having another kid. She’s in her 30’s and time is kind of ticking for her. Now before all the baby fetishists start asking questions, I have no intention of putting one in her. I have kids, and love my kids, but I’d also want to be more involved than I think could happen. We’ve had the conversation more about “what if” than “why not” and she’s said she would be OK with having my kid, but it’s one thing if it’s an accident, versus deliberate. As of now they are trying so we’ve had to curtail a lot of activity. It also means I’m back on condoms, and being a little more careful. I like spending time with her besides the sexual aspect, but I know what having another kid is like, especially when you already have kids. I suspect our chance to get together as often as we do will be pretty limited if she does have another baby.

On a personal note I’ve mentioned I’m building another house. Let me just say that the construction industry is a fucking shit show right now. Getting subs to bid, much less show is just par for the course. If you want to make money, now's your time, there’s so much opportunity. I had a friend from the country club have his contractor just disappear mid project. The guy was like, “Yeah I can’t afford to do your project anymore” and left. I haven’t had any problems like that, but it’s been really slow. I would have been done over a month ago in normal times.

My new place is out in the country, so I’ve moved into a rental I own. The nice thing is it’s pretty central to my kids and my ex-wife's place so they tend to come and go. The downside is my oldest has pretty much figured out what’s going on. Early in the summer he came over after the gym and Grace was over. We weren’t caught in the act, but he was looking at me weird. Later he came out and asked me, and I told him that it was all above board, that we were adults, but yeah it’s probably what it looks like. So we had the non-monogamy conversation. He now texts me anytime he comes over, so there’s that.

The big story for the summer, was a lifestyle party event. I’ve got good friends that are swingers and they always have an annual summer bash. They’ve got a nice secluded place with a pool and their bash is usually an all day into the next day event. Grace and I had a lot of pillow talk about this for a few months leading up to it and she mentioned she found it very intriguing. We talked about her going with me, or even her and her husband going as my guests.

The downside here was one of the couples most likely attending would be a teacher-couple in the same district. I told her I could reach out discretely and kind of gauge their reaction. From my side I know them and they are good people, and have played with the wife in the past, so I didn’t think it would be a risk, so much as it may just be awkward. I’ve seen coworkers naked but it was always on purpose you know?

I reached out and kind of poked around the issue. My swinger friend sent me a message back saying, “All good, we won’t be there anyway”. They had some conflicts for summer travel sports. Ironically she pegged it right away, “Grace?”

I asked “How’d you know?”

“I know you, and I’ve seen you together and how she looks at you.”
Noted. Swinger-radar? Swadar? Don’t know how to say it as catchy as gadar? My swinger friend and her husband are good people, so I trust her with that info. We have a really good community with the school district and parents, and everyone attends the different events like high school football games, and the like. But I imagine it would take a special ‘eye’ to pick out more than just friends sitting together at a game. I mean I sit with my ex-wife half the time.

With that info, Grace said she’d like to go even if it’s just to “see what it’s like” She told me she didn’t know if she’d want to swap, but thought it might be fun to watch or be watched.

My friends house is in a nice country setting in a rural area. Perfect for a big swinger party. They have a tree lined driveway, it’s surrounded by woods, and along with a big patio and swimming pool it’s perfect for discreetly entertaining.

Swinger parties are like ballroom dancing to me. The mans job really is to frame the woman, and show her off. You have to show up and look good, so you can’t look like a schlub, but in the end you also need to come prepared to get busy. So I dressed in a nice short sleeve button down, fitted shorts and casual shoes. Our hostess described the required attire as “Upscale Vegas Pool Party” and that’s what I relayed to Grace.

When I picked her up she was wearing a short summer dress, with a halter top, but I could see the strings for a bikini top on. I didn’t bring a suit, because frankly I knew if there was swimming it would probably be skinny dipping anyway. I warned Grace there’d be a lot of casual and explicit nudity, and most women brought suits for show more than function.

We parked in the big circle drive and I counted about 10 cars. Usually these parties are about 20 people so that seemed about right. You have to be vouched for, so everyone pretty much knows the hosts directly, and over the last couple years has been a pretty consistent core of people, with a few couples coming and going due to schedule issues, or the like.

I introduced our hostess to Grace and she quickly grabbed her arm and shooed me off to the bar in the back while she gave Grace the grand tour. Grace’s eyes got kind of bright because our hostess was clad in what was basically a see through summer dress. Later when we were talking about it she told be her first thought was “Holy tits!” and then it sort of became a little more real.

I got to the bar and decided to make a mixed drink for myself and grabbed a glass of Sangria for Grace. I said hi to some of the couples that were around the pool, and a couple were already naked in the pool and every woman was topless. The couple in the pool were not coupled normally so it looks like the fun had already begun.

No new couples, so I began introducing Grace. She’s my girlfriend. She’s married. Not to me. OK good, that’s out of the way.

Ever go to a high school reunion where you didn’t attend the high school? Well that’s what it’s like going to one of these parties for the first time. “This is Bill and his wife Sharon”. “Hey I’m Mark and that’s my wife in the pool.” “I’m Beth and that’s my husband with his wife”. I mean not 100% the same, but similar in a weird way. Authors note, I’d been to two of my ex-wifes reunion, and do remember a few couples being with new husbands and wives after? So maybe more similar than I thought.

This summer in NY has been really hot. Normally we might have a nice 75 or 80 degree day, where you’re in the shade and its bearable, but this day? It was in the 90’s and hot. Our hosts pool had a nice covered bar, and a big covered patio area. So I found a spot and took off my shirt. Grace took the queue and undid her summer dress. She had a scandalously small bikini on that barely covered her small breasts, and a cheeky bottom that made her ass look awesome.

“Wow, that’s pretty racy for you”

She smiled, but joked back “I’m still overdressed.”

We made the rounds and introductions. Right away there were two couples that you could tell were interested in Grace. I introduced Grace as a newbie and that she was “testing the waters”. Like I said, this is a great party, and really low pressure. One of the couples is still soft-swap only even after coming for a few years. Right away one of the women asked, “Does she like girls?”

She shook her head and our questioner stated, “Oh that’s a shame!”. Grace’s neck flushed red from the compliment.

After catching up with a few of the couples I knew well, and introducing Grace among them we found ourselves at the pools edge. It was hot and I wanted to cool off. I took off my clothes and jumped in, and motioned for Grace to join me. She started to get in.

“loose the top.”

She frowned, but reached behind her and untied it. Throwing it on the lounge with my stuff.

We were embracing in the pool when the husband of one of the couples came and sat on the edge of the pool to talk to us. It was the usual chit chat, swinger-type feeling out if she might be interested type thing. His wife joined him and they got in completely nude and got in the pool with a round of drinks.

It was really hot just sitting there talking to some attractive naked people while my topless date was next to me. I’m a voyeur at heart and I love showing off the girl I’m with. Grace kind of picked up on the vibe and was lively and animated. Our friends said they were going to get out, and go see some other people, but that maybe later we could “catch up”

“Oh they want to play with us.”

Grace being new and naive said, “Really? You think so?”

We spent the next few hours mingling, and introducing ourselves. Grace stayed topless and was really comfortable with it after awhile. It’s hard not to be when most people are naked.

There’s always somebody who starts it off, and sure enough our hostess had enough mingling. We were walking into the house when I noticed her feet up in the air and she was getting railed. It was right out of porn scene and it made Grace stop in her tracks for a brief moment. Her initial reaction was slight embarrassment, like when you walk in on someone you’re not supposed to.

“Let’s sit and watch. Trust me she wants us too.”

The surreal scene played out, while people came and went. I massaged Grace’s clit through her swimsuit and she watched intently on the coupling in front of us. She came pretty quickly.

I took it as a queue to do a check in. She was excited. It was fun to watch, and a little taboo to her.

Over the next hour or so couples stared pairing off. I took Grace by the hand and we went to one of the rooms set up for play. I explained that if we leave the door open, someone could watch, or we close it and have some private time. She said “It’s up to you.”

So I left it open.

I stripped her bottoms off and we started making out. After a bit I heard someone ask, “There you two went. Mind if we join you?” It was the couple from the pool.

I said OK, and Grace whispered to me, “Just us for now OK?”

I got the message and told our new friends it would be just same room play. “Grace is kind of new and exploring what she likes.”

Grace started to quickly work on my erection. I was caressing her all over and when I got to her pussy found she was very wet. I asked her if she was ready and she shook her head affirmative.

I slid into her with ease and started to fuck her slowly and rhythmically. Our couple friend was masturbating each other while intently watching Grace. I whispered to her she was being watched and that sent her over the edge.

The woman said out loud, “She’s beautiful.”

I got into a rhythm and fucked her for what felt like an eternity but was probably just a few minutes. I came pretty hard and had to catch my breath. When I started to notice my surroundings, I heard our couple friends going at it and Grace and I spooned while we watched them finish.

While I’d love to tell you Grace turned into a sex fiend, alas, it was just us for the night. We did get to watch and be watched a few more times. And our lady friend offered me a blow job at one point in the night. I asked Grace if what she thought and she joked, “It’s a blow job!”

Later while we were driving home and having the post talk I asked her what her thoughts were. She said it was fun and really sexy and liberating.

“Would you do it again?”

“I think so.”

“Would you do more?”

“Probably”

So since then and them focusing on having a new baby our time has been a little more erratic. Certainly there’s been a few dates postponed because of “baby making attempts”

So for me I think this is where I’ll wrap up this thread. I think she’ll be a part of my life for the foreseeable future, but for sure if she gets pregnant her priorities will change for awhile. I wish them the best, and one of my great joys in my life is my own children, so I can’t wait for them to enjoy this again.
How are 5ings with you and Grace.
Did she end up getting pregnant?

steel4u0987
Virgin

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:52 am

Yes, we are interested in hearing more....
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:28 am

Thanks for the renewed interest. I will update for sure, when the update is warranted.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 am

Small update. I've had a few PMs and figured it's a good time to update.

Grace and I are still going strong. I think it goes without saying, that it's a poly relationship. She calls me her "partner". My new place in the country is almost finished, and she jokes that maybe her and her husband could sell their place and build on it, and we can just live in a big compound. Honestly it would make life super easy, but man if shit went sideways I know it would be really complicated. I will have a pool house, so in the summer they can come and stay all weekend and have space. My house is always open to guests.

She is pregnant with Ben's baby and everyone is ecstatic. I'm enjoying sex with a pregnant woman, since I haven't done that for nearly 12 years; there's something so feminine about a woman mid pregnancy. She's due early summer so we'll see what happens after that.

I've started dating a local woman. It started out as a hook up, and has grown into something really nice. She's in an open relationship, albeit long distance. Her and Grace have met, and get along well. So between seeing her a few times a week, a few times a week with Grace, my schedule has been pretty full.

Life is good.