Three Weeks - fourth installment

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
anton
Virgin

Three Weeks - fourth installment

Unread post by anton » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Author note - thanks for the feedback; now reading it again I can't believe I left this sitting on my hard drive so long without posting. I laugh 'cause though it's hot, it so reveals the author's fixations in a pretty obvious way, which may be why I never published it before but I guess I've finally found a friendly crowd. This chapter below may actually be my favorite, since it reminds me of what my wife does for me. Although I do love the ending too. And the eplilogue. Haha not too humble, I guess, but then again, shows that if you want a story that exactly matches your own turn-ons, best to write it yourself.

Chapter Six

After they finally fell asleep, naked and exhausted and filthy from hours of sex, I quietly got dressed and headed out to class, far too wired to sleep. In class, I heard nothing, though, and just had vision after vision in my head of them naked, fucking like animals. About ten minutes into the class, my erection was rock hard, and I suddenly had a mental picture of Brad’s first insertion into Jen’s pussy. It was too much. Covering myself with my jacket, I got out of my seat and made my way out to the Men’s room, where I jerked off frantically, coming within a few seconds. By this time, my ejaculations were only one or two gentle spurts or oozes, my prostate empty, but the urge to jerk off continued unabated. In the brief moments of clarity after an ejaculation, I felt ambivalent, regretful of what had happened. But whenever I had an erection, the truth is, I loved it. Although I was not the one having sex, it was in many ways the greatest sexual experience of my life.
I found out later that Jen and Brad didn’t leave the room all the next day. They slept all morning, and through most of the afternoon they alternated napping with fucking. I didn’t know this at the time since I stayed away all day, not sure what to do or how to behave around them. I came into the room in the early evening, and they were out eating or something. I climbed into bed, delighted to have some privacy to really jerk off, but also to be in position to feign sleep when they returned. They did soon come back, and I spent another night watching them fuck, playing with myself over and over. The following days were similar.

Jennifer hadn’t even talked to me for several days. I think it was a combination of distraction, guilt, and uncertainly what to even say. Mainly, she was too busy obsessing over Brad.
Finally, on the third day, she made it official.
“Kevin, we have to talk. I want to break up.”
“Yeah, I figured.” I said sarcastically.
She softened. “I really am sorry, I completely didn’t expect this to happen.”
Oddly, her talking nicely to me, alone in our room gave me an instant erection in my pants. It was hard to believe that just three days ago, her only reason for being here on campus was to be with me and have sex with me. I became so aroused, wanting to touch her body, now off-limits to me, one more time so desperately. Having spent so much time in the last few days watching her naked body get fucked, I couldn’t bear that it was right here in front of me, inches away, concealed under clothing.
My excitement washed away any common sense or pride. I leaned forward and tried to kiss her.
She jerked back, “What are you doing? Didn’t you hear what I said?”
I leaned back, stung, and my motion made the tent in my pants stick up, and there was a wet spot on my pants where my pre-cum had leaked through. She looked down, and saw what was happening, and rolled her eyes.
“Oh God. That’s great. That’s just great.” She said with sarcasm and mild disgust. “I’m trying to have a serious discussion with you, but forget it.”
I was hurt, but still mainly awash in hormones. I wanted her so badly. “Please, Jen, just one last time.”
“NO!” She said. “No way.”
“C’mon, we’ve done it so many times, what’s once more. Please?” I just needed some release. “How about just a blowjob? Even a hand job? It won’t take long, I promise.”
“Kevin, forget it. Brad might come in, and besides that I don’t want to. I’m with Brad now, just deal with it.” She got up to leave.
I felt a flash of anger flow through me. “I’ll tell Brad to kick you out,” I said angrily. “It’s my room, too,” I continued, “Plus, Brad and I are friends, he listens to me. I’ll tell him I can’t stand the two of you together, and he’ll dump you. He will.” I wasn’t really sure of that, but it was possible. “You know how many other girls are interested in him, he’d dump you if I told him to.”
Then I was genuinely surprised, for Jennifer instantly had a look of fear on her face, and tears welled up in her eyes. “Don’t do that, Kevin, please!” she pleaded. “Oh my god.”
She looked at me with tear-filled eyes. “Kevin, please, I’m begging you, don’t ruin this for me.” She continued, “You wouldn’t do that do me, would you? After all we’ve been through?” Not the most convincing argument, I thought. “Please, Kevin, don’t ruin this for me. Please, please, please!”
I was surprised by her reaction, but unbelievably, her sudden supplication had the same effect on me again. I got an instant erection, which pushed the same wet spot up again.
Her wet eyes glanced down and noticed the tent in my pants returning. Her face changed, and she looked up at me. “I’ll do it,” she said.
“What? What do you mean?” I asked.
“I’ll blow you. I’ll make you come one more time if you’ll promise not to interfere with me and Brad.” I wasn’t sure what to say, but my erection certainly got very very solid.
As she crawled forward on top of me, forcing me onto my back on the bed, she asked, “Is that okay?” Then, “Please, Kevin, will you promise?” she said pleadingly. I nodded.
“Oh god. Thank you, Kevin, thank you so much.” She looked up at my eyes while her hands began feeling for the zipper of my pants. “Thank you,” she said one last time, then looked down at my pants and unzipped me and pulled down my pants and underwear. I lifted my hips to help her.
Without hesitation, she took me fully inside her mouth, and I suddenly found myself in that incredibly soft, warm, wet place where I never thought my cock would be anymore. It felt so good, if I weren’t so stunned by the sudden turn of events, I think I would have come immediately. As she slid the soft ‘O’ of her lips up and down my shaft, I realized it would not take long. I watched her head bob in my lap and concentrated on the soft sensations of her tongue and cheeks and lips, overwhelmed with pleasure.
She reached her hand up to secure the base of my shaft, and pulled her mouth off it wetly, and licked all over the underside. Still facing down at the cock, she again quietly said, “thank you”, and then took it back in her mouth deeply, now making a quite rapid up and down sucking, letting my cock in and out of her mouth, rubbing my balls with her other hand, making me rise rapidly towards orgasm.
I was nearly there, but she took her mouth off and leaned up, then moved up slightly on her knees to put her face close to mine. I was devastated by the loss of sensation, but then she grabbed my slippery wet dick in her hand and pumped up and down, giving me incredibly wonderful sensations as I approached orgasm.
Still pumping her hand, she looked in my eyes from only inches away. “You promise, right?” she asked. I nodded, nearly there.
“and this is it, the last time for us?” I shook my head, and she frowned.
I said, “Maybe just a few more handjobs? Please Jen?”
Her frown softened, and she said, “Okay, maybe, but only if you are good and really don’t interfere with me and Brad.” She resumed her hand pumping me full speed, and my dick rejoiced.
She could tell I had only a few seconds left. She leaned in to my face and said softly, “Feel how good this feels?” as her hand slipped up and down my wet cock.
I nodded. It was exquisite.
“Isn’t it worth it to keep quiet if you’ll keep getting this?”
I nodded again.
“I’ll make you come if you promise not to ruin this for me, okay?”
“Okay.” I croaked.
“You don’t mind?” She asked as her hand began twisting in addition to pumping up and down on the slippery shaft. I shook my head tersely, every muscle in my body tensing up.
“You’ll let me keep fucking him?” she asked, looking right into my eyes.
My only answer was to start spraying squirt after squirt of come.

This went on day after day. Brad and Jen were both obsessed with each other. With Brad, in particular, I was surprised, as he seemed more into Jen than I had ever seen him with other girls. The day after my talk with Jen, as Jen went to shower, I found myself alone with Brad.
He turned to me, “I’m sorry you guys broke up, man.”
I had no idea what to say.
Brad continued, “Listen, is it okay with you, if I, you know, see her? Now that you guys broke up? ‘Cause if it bothers you…” He left this sentence unfinished, looking searchingly at me for a response. I wasn’t sure how he would have concluded that sentence. I could believe he’d say he’d stop seeing her, but on the other hand, I was pretty sure, knowing him, he wouldn’t be able to keep his promise.
I suddenly had a brief vision of Jen’s face, close to mine, her pumping my cock, saying, “You’ll let me keep fucking him?”
“No,” I said, “dude, it’s fine. Whatever.” I couldn’t believe the words that had just come out of my mouth. And they kept coming, “Yeah, we decided to see other people,” I heard myself say.
“Cool.” Brad said simply, with a broad smile, and headed out to class.
I still don’t know why I said that. It might have been my promise to Jen, or my resignation, or, maybe, I think I liked it, and didn’t want it to end. Anyway, after that, they were quite open about being together in front of me. At first, if I walked in while they were having sex in the day, they’d stop or I’d go back out the door, but after a few days, they’d just keep right on fucking openly in front of me. They were fucking so much, it would have been impossible otherwise.
And I kept on watching. Watching my ex-girlfriend get fucked. Whenever possible. I’d usually pretend to nap or sleep, and just joyfully work my cock under the covers for hour after hour. And every few days, circumstances would arise where Jen and I would find ourselves alone. And she was still grateful.
“Thank you so much, Kevin. I know you talked to Brad and told him you were okay with this.”
“Well, you know why I did,” my erection already rising. She tiptoed over, locked the door, then came to my bed and rapidly, in a businesslike manner began pulling my pants off.
“I do know. And don’t worry, I’ll keep my end of the promise.” She said as she slipped my underwear down, exposing my cock, rock hard with anticipation. Trying to move quickly (I guess in case Brad came back) she immediately spit into both hands and grabbed hold of my cock, pumping it smoothly and quickly. My whole body went weak, and my head fell back as I was overwhelmed with pleasure. I tried as hard as I could NOT to think about her getting fucked by Brad, since I wanted it to last.
Jen said, “Thank you, Kevin. How does this feel?”
“Incredible.” I moaned.
She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “Good. I want you to feel great. I want you to feel pleasure here between your legs,” she said, milking my cock, “I want you to like this. I’m so grateful to you for you not spoiling this for me. I’m so happy, Kevin. I can’t believe Brad wants me, and I’m grateful to you for making it possible.” Having her whisper things like this softly in my ear while giving me incredible sensations from her wet hands pumping my cock was almost too much to bear. I was filled to the brim with the most complicated and variegated pile of emotions.
She continued whispering, “These last few days have been incredible, and I owe it all to you. God, I’ve never felt anything like it.” She immediately looked a little guilty for having said that to my face, but she continued to milk my cock, as if to make up for it.
“You like it?” I gasped out.
She looked at me hesitatingly, then said, “You don’t mind if I talk about it?”
I shook my head.
Jen smiled brightly and started talking fast and passionately. I could sense she wanted to talk about it, and she was happy to have someone willing to listen. “He fucks me so well, Kevin.” I felt a confusing burst of shock/arousal run through me.
“I just had no idea I could have so many orgasms. God, his huge cock, and his body, and his techniques, and his endurance. It’s just so different from anything I’d ever imagined.” My excitement level surged at these words, and I began breathing heavily and twitching as I rose towards orgasm. This didn’t escape Jen’s notice. She tilted her head at me, as if seeing me for the first time, then said, “Oh my god, I think you like this. It turns you on to hear about it, doesn’t it?”
I didn’t respond.
She continued looking at me closely while rapidly twisting her hand around my wet cock, then said, “You like knowing that I’m getting fucked by such a huge cock all day and all night?”
My first spurt flew from my cock and over her lap onto the floor. She giggled and continued pumping me with her soft hand as I launched spurt after spurt, saying, “Oh my god you love it.”

And so it went, day after day. I soon realized that Jen planned to stay for the full three weeks.
My three weeks.
They were supposed to be my three weeks. They were supposed to be mine. She was supposed to come and stay my room, to give me sex over and over for three weeks. And she was, almost. The same three weeks, even the same room, just with a different guy than we had planned.
Instead of fucking her for 21 days straight, I had lost her after only a few days, and now I was forced to watch, in detail, every day and night as she proceeded to get fucked by her new man. Fucked well. And I say ‘forced to watch’, but I was rapidly realizing that was not an accurate assessment of the situation.
Even when they weren’t in the room, I was jerking off thinking about them fucking. It was all I could think about. In classes, I failed some quizzes and tests, so I stopped going to them. I stopped going to class. I just sat around and watched Brad and Jen fuck, or, when they were out, fantasized about it.
A few days later, Jen and I again found ourselves alone in the room, and she again expressed her gratitude in that greatest of ways. Soon after she began jerking me off, I stared at her legs (she was fully clothed, but in a relatively short skirt), remembering how just hours before I had seen those legs naked, splayed up in the air with Brad between them, easing his foot long pipe in and out of her.
“Tell me again.” I said to Jen, the words just kind of slipping out of their own accord.
She paused in her hand motions (devastatingly), and looked at me curiously, then an understanding dawned on her, and she resumed a slow pumping of me, smiling slightly. “He fucks me so well, Kevin,” she said. Her words passed through me like electricity.
She felt my reaction and smiled, then continued, looking down and musing, “It’s so weird to hold your cock now, after holding Brad’s cock so much in the last week. Yours feels so tiny to me now. It’s hard to believe that male anatomy can vary so much. God, I love his huge dick. It feels so manly and solid in my hand…and when it’s in my pussy, I feel so utterly full, like I’m going to break open with pleasure. It’s so incredibly good. He fucks me so well, Kevin.”
I came.
Jen and Brad kept on for all those three weeks, and they seemed really happy together. Jen continued to occasionally give me hand release when we were alone, and each time would indulge me when I asked her to ‘tell me again’. I lived for those interludes. While she freely gave me that release, there was an understanding between us; that things had changed. Her body was now off-limits to me. She was always clothed when she jerked me off, and wouldn’t let me touch her. Her body was Brad’s now, and we both knew she’d never let me fuck her.
While I was so caught up in a whirlwind of sexual arousal, nevertheless there were moments where I felt I’d love to get my life back. My old life. I kept expecting Brad to move on to some other incredibly hot chick, but he seemed incredibly devoted to Jen. I began to wonder, with a distinctly unpleasant feeling in my stomach, if they might stay together for good. Somehow, this thought crossed some boundary in my head and made me fully miserable, not aroused at all.

Thanks for reading, if you'd like to read chap. 7 to see whether Brad inevitably moves on from Jen to another girl - Does Kevin have any chance of getting to fuck Jen again, or is she spoiled forever? - Let me know if you're interested, and I'll post.

leader7688
Virgin

Re: Three Weeks - fourth installment

Unread post by leader7688 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Matt2
Experienced

Re: Three Weeks - fourth installment

Unread post by Matt2 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

leader7688 wrote:MORE! MORE! MORE!
Yeah! What HE said! :whip: