From Norway with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
aaardvarky
Experienced

Re: From Norway with love

Unread post by aaardvarky » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:30 pm

Life progresses

Attentive readers of this story will recall when we left them, that Laurence, Nina, Lars and Eva were with their friends in the garden at Convent of San Ramón Nonato, Av Reconquista, Buenos Aires, four hands to be joined together by the priest.

It was a ceremony like no other. A murmur had gone round the gathering, a ripple of applause, then shouts of ‘kiss the brides’. We, the informed observers who had travelled their journey - first with Laurence, Nina and Lars - later to include the young Porteno Eva - know that this event was far from a traditional blessing, leading to us questioning how Father Jorge had obtained dispensation to conduct such a ceremony. Perhaps, with an Argentine Pope and relaxed South American indifference, permission had been discretely smuggled from the Vatican without inquiry.

Those readers that accompanied Laurence on his earlier journey of sweet deprivation and frustration need not fret that the forthcoming episodes are to depart in nature from their earlier pattern. They can be assured, can they not, with Nina at the helm, that our players’ lives and lifestyle will continue to fascinate. Shall we role this dice?
Last edited by aaardvarky on Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:14 am

By the time Laurence, Nina, Eva and Lars depart the Convent, Raul, Amado, Horacio and his mother have already arrived at the San Telmo villa to decorate the vast entrance hall with the garlands and flowers that were delivered whilst they were away. Upstairs in the ballroom a small tango orchestra tunes to a Di Sarli song.

The arrival of guests is a noisy affair - it seems that everyone has been invited to return to the house - and what Porteno can resist a party? Cars and motorbikes scrabble for a space in the street below, and there is the sound of raucous singing as groups of friends enter carrying gifts and flowers. As our four hosts arrive their guests have formed lines against both sides of the marble staircase. Confetti and rice shower down to greet them. The orchestra strikes up with Biagi’s version of La marcha nupcial. Once in the ballroom Laurence dances with Nina, whilst Lars takes Eva into close embrace. Their audience moves in, some seated on the floor, others on tip toe to watch their progress across the floor. Half way through the song, Laurence and Lars switch, bringing a new tango energy.

It is now much later. The party is over, the guests have gone and our players have ascended to the terrace to enjoy cool night air that blows in from across La Plata. Above them is a myriad of stars. Laurence, breathing a sigh, nurses a single malt. Eva has collapsed into Lars’ lap and he strokes her hair as Nina watches them from her lounger. Sleep beckons.

Eva stirs, rises slowly and taking Lars’ hand invites him to follow her. They depart hand in hand towards Lars’ rooftop villa. Nina sits up and, smoothing wrinkles from the dress, with a rustle of petticoats, goes to follow them. Laurence alone remains - with only the night sky for company.

We are not privy to what transpires thereafter in Lars’ bedroom. That Nina has not returned to the terrace indicates that she has been welcomed to stay. However, we can picture Nina draping herself across the chaise longue whilst Lars slowly eases Eva from her clothes, his deft fingers taking time to release her zips and clips. Now naked, Eva pulls back the sheets to slip beneath. Nina looks on as Lars strips, his bronzed body gradually revealed, his manhood evident in the shadows. Nina follows him, reaching behind her back to draw down the zip of her dress which she allows to fall to the floor in a foam and fizz of taffeta. Naked beneath, she climbs in beside them just as Eva eases herself backwards to secure the penetration she craves.

Like a marriage, the blessing is apparently consummated - that is, at least by Eva, Lars and Nina. Meanwhile, Laurence has pulled a blanket over himself, poured another malt and gazes up at the moon. In his imagination he seeks to capture the scene in the villa, swelling with longing and the frustration of deprivation to which he has become addicted. In this moment he can almost taste their activity; feel their straining, experience their perspiration and hear their sighs of passion and their ultimate climaxes. These pictures that flash across his mind remind him of a time when he too had both the energy and determination to last the night.

Yet it is with those scenes flashing across his consciousness that sleep overtakes, washing reality and fantasy into an erotic web that penetrates his dreams.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 am

Welcome back! I'm so glad the story is continuing, I've missed it and your writing style.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:16 am

As I read the new story-line I am struck with the word martyr to describe Laurence. While the word's primary definition implies death for principle, a secondary one is more descriptive: a person who sacrifices something of great value and especially life itself for the sake of principle. Could sexual satisfaction through denial, through the angst of observing others engaging in hot sex as a way to be viscerally involved...what principle would that describe?

The scene begins as the four in a marriage ceremony commit to be as one; analogous to the four corners of a square. But the ending is of a triad: Eva, Lars, and Nina engaging in a act of sexual unification. And we know a triangle is much stronger than the square. Will a continuation of this dynamic lead to happiness for all? It remains to be seen.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:08 am

What a delight to see that two of my favourite readers are still here and reading what I write. Thank you Johng1953 and BDJ for your encouraging comments. Incidentally, where is Chris?

BDJ - is there not something of the martyr in committing to such a lifestyle...enabling coveted pleasure in which the donor does not actively participate, but from which he (or she) receives vicarious pleasure through the process of denial?

As I see it (and I may be wrong), Laurence seeks virtual participation. Whether this arises from his time of life, a deep-seated propensity, or something that has been carefully cultivated and encouraged by Nina - Laurence's erotic drive arises from Nina's freedom to seek, push boundaries and to explore her own sexuality. Her sexual dominance and independence seems to be a large part of it. And I wonder whether the nuptial night of connection about which we read between Lars, Eva and Nina was in fact so exclusive; or whether Laurence chose instead to tap into it cerebrally to secure an erotic participation?

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:43 am

There is wisdom in your words. Reading your explanation of how Laurence might tap into the erotic energy the three younger lovers were generating rings true. My own experience as a young husband validates your observation. Being excluded created angst, yes, but also a vicarious pleasure at her having the attention of another man. If you read 'Jade's Awakening' you'll discover when that first happened.

As to Chris, it appears he dropped out right as his sons arrived home for the holidays. Perhaps he and Cath are devoting all their energies toward them. Hopefully he will return to regale us with his astute observations. I have certainly felt the void created here by his absence.

BDJ

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:41 am

To escape a cool night breeze, wrapped in his blanket Laurence had retreated to the comfort of his bed in his suite on the floor below. Now morning light flashes reflections from the glasses that Raul, followed by the house cat, clears from tables on the terrace. Meanwhile Amado aided by Horacio seeks to restore order to chaos in the ballroom.

When Lars awakes, physically exhausted but still feeling the thrill of a night of sexual energy and activity, he is aware of the smooth warmth of bodies either side of him. It was not until the early hours that Nina and Eva had satiated their desires, both spurred on by their competitive determination to possess him and to achieve yet a further climax at his expense. That Lars had coped was indeed a significant tribute to his virility.

As voile curtains float in morning air blown down from the Tigre delta, Eva snuggles against him, her lips pressed against his neck - whilst Nina reaches fingers to encircle him, teasing the further reaction that she seeks to exploit. Feeling his response she slides her leg across and between his, levering herself into a position where she can take him again. Hers is an urgent and relentless coupling, designed to engage maximum stimulation, one which inevitably results in her shuddering pleasure, as if determined to extract his last drop of semen before leaving him alone with Eva. Their connection over, Nina borrows Lars’ robe, picks from the floor where it rested, the dress; and slips out across the terrace towards the back stairs.

Nina’s route is not, however, to her own suite. She detours to Laurence’s door, gently knocks and enters. After a cold night on the terrace with but one blanket for warmth, Laurence is suspended in that twilight zone between sleep and wakefulness. Dropping the dress at the foot of the bed and easing the dressing gown from her shoulders she now slips between the sheets and comes to rest against Laurence’s torso. With her right hand she now explores him, encircles, caresses to repeat the success that she realised a short while before with Lars. Successful, she mounts him, her legs spread over his thighs to grip him, her hands pressing down to his shoulders. He feels her wetness, as was her intention, and recognises its source. Thus lubricated she eases him into pleasure. He asks Nina about her nuptial night and she replies with visceral sensuality, sparing little detail, spinning her most ecstatic moments and experiences into an erotic web into which he falls, is captured and devoured.

Thus it is but moments before Laurence climaxes, coming suddenly as much from her detailed description of the night’s pleasure as from the morning’s stimulation. They both sense his imminent eruption which Nina matches with sharp vaginal contractions so as to intensify his release.

Whilst we might have thought that Nina’s would have been a final coup de grace for Lars, remarkably he now responds to Eva’s soft presence and encouragement, and taking her in his arms, holds himself above her to take her with a gentle sensitivity. The contrast of their connection and that earlier of Lars with Nina is stark - whilst Nina’s drive had been to take and receive - that of Eva was to bestow. Remarkably but far from coincidentally, the four climaxes of our players happen to coincide in time, as if it were ordained that way and their communication of energy was one of unwitting synchronicity.

Meanwhile, Horacio - heading up from the ballroom on the back stairs - hears the sounds of Nina’s successful coupling with Laurence. His face colours and contorts with a flush of jealousy, unmercifully intensified when he reaches the terrace to hear Eva’s post-coital sighs. It is at this moment that he determines that he cannot remain an observer, but deserves and determines to be a participant once again.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:53 pm

I'm sure Horacio will in some way be involved and I'm looking forward to it.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:47 am

Experienced readers will understand exactly how the relationships between our four players came to be sustained. But, as their raconteur, I felt it might be interesting to examine the topic more closely, starting with Lars, for his situation is probably the easiest to comprehend.

Before her marriage to Laurence, Lars had a historic relationship with Nina, one which neither developed into permanence nor subsided into memory. Perhaps it was the dichotomy between his infatuation with Nina and his obsession with independence that prevented him from making the commitment that we sense Nina would readily have accepted had it been offered. Instead, their college relationship continued to provide sex and solace and, whilst there would have been a hiatus in their connection when Nina met Laurence, they were to miss this dynamic, and inevitably it would reignite.

Therefore it came as a surprise in the last story that Lars would give up his freedom for their South American venture. Perhaps he understood that he could neither replace Nina nor survive without her - a realisation made more prominent by their increasingly erotic connections in the shadows and recesses of her marriage.

Laurence, on the other hand, presents a conundrum. A highly imaginative and confident spouse with little to prove but much to explore, instinctively he understood and valued Nina’s sexuality, her ambitions and propensities. Deep down he also knew the importance of her special connection with Lars. Instead of being jealous he chose to embrace it as a compersive charge and to enjoy the frisson of risk and deprivation. That there were three people in their relationship was deemed by him as normal and inevitable.

We have already explored much about Nina, her needs and desires. In truth, she is an exceptional woman. The combined pressure of fertility and social convention that tends to preclude polyamory or non-monogamy seems not to have every inhibited her, thus liberating her from social mores. She has an unquenching thirst for excitement. She is an adventurer - always looking for a new experience or a boundary to push. As such she attracted two men who had the confidence, not just to cope with her propensities, but, without competition, to encourage and join her on her hedonistic journey.

Eva appears to be the perfect foil for Nina. Young, soft, fertile, ultra-feminine, emotional, malleable and dependent, she slips easily into the roles that are arranged presented for her. She is an actor given a role. Nina is her director; Laurence is her fond sponsor and Lars her fantasy.

The question remains as to how structurally sound is our foursome? Perhaps you could give this some thought, and share your feelings with the writer?

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:06 am

aaardvarky,

A nicely composed reflective synopsis of how our original three protagonists arrived at this unique state of affairs. No conventional woman, I think Nina was a closet hedonist until she married Laurence and discovered his propensity for voyeurism and denial. An astute young lady, she then saw how to, as the saying goes, have her cake and eat it too. It was mutually satisfying for all three.

But the only constant in life is change, and as she delved ever deeper into this...threesome lifestyle? she began to see parts of her innermost needs exposed which had heretofore been deeply hidden. This recognition of need and change is what is driving our story now.

I'll take a moment to repeat on my original imagined portrait of this lovely sensual goddess. I described her this way: Then I will see her as graceful in her movements; a fairy figure. When I look into her eyes I see first kindness there, then whit: subtle and wry, but never malicious. Then there is her smile; when it breaks upon her face in delight, it transforms her to a beauty not recorded since the Mona Lisa. Of course she has a killer ass: all my imaginary women have them.

Nina drives this narrative. Her beauty will long be with her, as to will her sexual needs. And they will be ever increasing; so too will the need to involve others. With each plateau reached; each orgasm achieved, a foundation is laid from which to build deeper, more satisfying ones.

Nina can never be still, will ever reach for more. This may be her greatest virtue or her ultimate downfall.

She is a woman best described, as I did many pages ago, with the last stanza from Cherie Burbach's poem:

Tomorrow, She Walks With Grace

A new woman will emerge
from this tired cocoon.
She will no longer wish that same desire.
She will understand her fate.
Solitary in nature,
with angels for companions.

And, I might add, goddess to many here, including me.

BDJ

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:17 am

It's mid morning in mid summer. Sun drenches the streets of San Telmo. Below Jacaranda trees shudder as warm air shifts on a light breeze from La Plata. Raul is making his rounds of the terrace, lingering in shady corners to collect plates and glasses left there overnight.

In her apartment on the floor below, her teacher-style glasses catching light from the shutter slats, Nina reads the daily Clarin whilst Eva appears engrossed in a romantic novel. The aroma of breakfast coffee and media lunas still hangs in the room. Outside across the balcony, a flight of green parrots fly noisily towards Parc Lazama’s palms. The scene presents a picture of domestic normality.

However, in our previous post, we examined the character of our principal players and commented on Nina’s unquenchable thirst for excitement and challenge and Eva’s willingness to accompany Nina on her journey of erotic exploration.

Were we positioned outside the door to Nina’s apartment, we would hear the rustle of a newspaper being folded and a book closed, much whispering followed by light laughter. Instinctively, we would know that a plan was being hatched, one that could involve any one or more of the house members. The question is which? What is afoot?

Within the hour Horacio is instructed to slip two notes beneath the doors to Laurence’s apartment and Lars’ rooftop villa. Both contain an identical invitation to dinner. Yet when Laurence slides his silver letter opener beneath the seal of his envelope he reads that the venue is Nina’s suite, whilst Lars’ message proposes Eva’s mezzanine flat.

We, the excluded observers, cannot know their intention. But what we can be assured is that this will not, and cannot be two simple invitations to dine.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:38 am

aaardvarky wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:17 am

We, the excluded observers, cannot know their intention. But what we can be assured is that this will not, and cannot be two simple invitations to dine.
That's for sure and I am on the edge of my seat now waiting for the plot to unfold.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:25 pm

No one writes erotic fiction better than aaardvarky. Every segment in this saga was crafted with wit and finesse. Reading his work makes you smile even as you're puzzling over the ramifications of his prose.

This story deserves to be read by more people on this site.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:13 pm

BDJ wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:25 pm
No one writes erotic fiction better than aaardvarky. Every segment in this saga was crafted with wit and finesse. Reading his work makes you smile even as you're puzzling over the ramifications of his prose.

This story deserves to be read by more people on this site.
:up: