Unread post by elina » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:40 am

I agree,
This is only getting better...

Please continue

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Things progressed crazily enough from there. Never knowing if we would be caught or exposed somehow, we were very surreptitious in our meetings. As before, sometimes my brother would be home and we would have to rendezvous in the back of her car in a remote location, or meet at the small retro trailer I had stored on a buddy's property. It was far away from his house and we would park and tiptoe to the trailer in the dark then fuck like teenagers making the aluminum trailer sway back and forth. We even splurged and rented a room at that old highway motel once in awhile arriving 15 minutes apart to avoid detection. We danced at the restaurant Christmas party with her husband there getting drunk at the bar. Liz looked divine in her sequin, tight, form fitting dress and she whispered in my ear that she wished we could leave together making me weak in the knees. Of course, she proceeded to dance with a few other guys and her husband to avoid any suspicion. I went home alone that night.

We passed a year that we had been seeing each other and our relationship reached a new maturity. However, a new cloud came over our affair and Liz started expressing doubts as to continuing to see me. Her husband was getting more suspicious as to her regular late nights staying out and wanted her to start coming home at a more reasonable hour. She didn't want to ruin her marriage or her family life that she cherished. I was her fantasy guy and her secret lover. She asked that we take a break and see what happens. I struggled but agreed. For weeks she would stroll into work looking like an angel and I would mumble under my breath in frustration. We would still sip coffee together before our shift and chat amiably but there was no sign of her relenting from her new found chastity. I was miserable and spent many a night in bed masturbating and thinking of her. I knew she must feel the same way.

Finally, one afternoon she called me out of the blue and was very seductive over the phone. She told me how much she had missed me and was thinking about me all the time. I assured her that I was in the same boat. She had taken a toke or two and was naked on her bed. She told me again how much she loved her husband but really missed the incomparable sex we were having together. She told me how she thought of me while making love with hubby which made her feel guilty afterwards but she couldn't help herself. She was touching herself as she seduced me over the phone with her sexy talk. She asked if she could come over Friday night after work. That she would make an excuse for staying out late. She kept telling me how badly she needed me, how badly she wanted me again, and how badly she had missed me. It was a revelation as to how much she was invested in our relationship. I loved it and told her to give herself an orgasm if she meant it. She asked if I was serious and, of course, I assured her I was. She really started to get into it and kept asking me if I wanted her, did I desire her, did I even love her. As my soothing words drifted over the phone line she got more and more excited. Her breath grew more rapid with each assurance for all her concerns until I heard a familiar shout emanating from her mouth letting me know she was having an explosive orgasm right over the phone.

My ongoing problem was living with a brother and trying to carry on a secretive affair with a married woman in the same apartment. Liz liked the security of coming to my place late at night and was comfortable with our arrangement. I wanted to buy a house so I could have the privacy I craved and had saved nearly enough for a down payment. Then, two things happened. One, I received a job offer with a 50% pay increase at a higher end restaurant, and, two, my father passed away and left each brother a $100,000. inheritance.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:14 pm

Suddenly, I had options. I could get out of that apartment and away from my brother. I had my eye on a nice home in the next town not far from where we both lived but very private. It was a two level home with a walkout finished basement, a very swanky family room with a massive stone fireplace, a really nice master suite, and a deck with a hot tub out back. It looked like a perfect place for secret dates. I was able to swing the deal even before my inheritance came through based on my higher salary. Within 2 months I was saying goodbye to my brother and moving into my new pad. I was excited and Liz was thrilled. She said she couldn't wait for us to christen the place and she wanted to do something special to mark the occasion. It took a month but I got everything up to snuff and asked Liz when she wanted to come over. She came up with a plan to tell her husband that she was asked to work an extra shift to do someone a real favor...on Saturday night. She wanted us to have dinner, drink wine, smoke pot, and fuck for hours to mark the occasion. I was onboard. The next Saturday I set about prepping for our "date". I bought the best ingredients for a French bouillabaisse, a great bottle of champagne, candles, flowers, the works. I made sure the hot tub was ready, showered, and set the scene. It was early since Liz would be showing up at 4 pm if she were really working a shift, so there she was at my door in her familiar waitress uniform of the tight black skirt and white blouse that hugged her breasts so enticingly. We embraced in a state of excitement and I gave her the tour of the house. She smiled devilishly when I showed her the master bedroom with a brand new king size bed, fresh linens, scented candles, and a bottle of baby oil on the bedstand. We opened the champagne and talked while I cooked us both a gourmet dinner. Liz excused herself to the bathroom with the small bag she had brought with her. Ten minutes later she emerged in the same sequin, black, tight dress she had worn to the Christmas party. Strutting in the highest heels, make-up and hair renewed and refreshed, she entered the kitchen and asked for another glass of wine. I started shaking I was so excited by this vision before me. We sat in my dining room and enjoyed a French feast of fish stew and lovely champagne. We relaxed, laughed easily, and reveled in our new found freedom. I told her again and again how much I loved seeing her in that dress. It was so sexy and provocative. It left nothing to the imagination. I had told her that at the Christmas party and she remembered how much I liked it. After dinner we moved to the living room, dimmed the lights, and put on some really sexy music. The bottle of champagne was drained and we were feeling euphoric. Liz asked if I had any wine. It was only 6 pm.

I popped open her favorite white and we cuddled on the couch as we sipped and reveled. Liz asked if I had any pot. I said that I didn't. Lucky for me, she said, she did. Out came her famous lipstick case, she opened the snap, and held that joint between her red manicured fingers and looked at me imploringly.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:59 pm

I found a lighter and watched as she sucked on that burning joint and held it in her lungs for the longest time. She finally exhaled and passed the joint to me. Her eyes dazzled, her mouth pouted sexily, her leg swayed expectantly. We smoked half that doobie and had to put it down as the effect was almost cosmic. Liz asked if the fireplace worked in the cozy family room. When I told her it did, she said she wanted to give me a full body massage as a "house warming" present. I readily accepted. She retrieved the baby oil as I started the fire and laid out some cushions. We were alone at last preparing for love...for making love without fear or interruption. My music system provided the background music as the fire provided the ambiance. Liz asked me to lie down on my stomach leaving only my briefs on. She poured the warm oil over my back and began a massage from heaven. Her hands were magical as they stroked, kneaded, and massaged every muscle in my back, legs, and, eventually, my buttocks .Soon enough, she asked me to turn over. I did, revealing a hard-on protruding from my shorts. Her reaction was priceless. Squeezing it for a second she blew a kiss toward my raging phallus. Then she rose and proceeded to do a slow, sensuous striptease. Her dress slinked slowly down her body revealing a beautiful bra and panty set that she had just bought for the occasion. She asked me if I liked it. I nodded as she towered over me in her exquisite high heels. She knelt by my side once again and began lavishly spreading baby oil all over my chest, neck, feet, calves, and thighs. All the while telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her. Fuck her...again and again. Before the agony killed me, she slowly removed my briefs exposing a monster cock swinging wildly above my body. She picked up the bottle of oil and poured an ungodly amount over my groin area. Smiling, she spread the slippery baby oil all over my balls, inner thighs, up to the crack of my ass, and finally all over the shaft of my raging cock. I was helpless, a victim of her wily ways and she knew it. I started moaning as she exaggerated each stroke to get the biggest reaction from me. She kept asking me over and over if it felt good. Could she kiss it. She wanted me in her mouth badly. I just moaned and she was taking me deep in her mouth in a flash. The softest lips caressed my masthead then the wet, warm tongue would slide provocatively up and down my shaft causing me to grip the cushions under me. She lowered her body and slid her well oiled breasts over my equally oiled chest, abdomen, and cock. It was divine and felt like a dream. I gripped her head and started slamming it down on my dick. She responded enthusiastically and let me have my way with her. I thought I was close to cumming but once again she rose threw off her bra and panties and mounted me. Then, she gave me the best massage of all. Her raging pussy descended over my cock and enveloped me easily with bodily lubrication that enabled her to take me deep. She teased and taunted with her talented pussy and experienced lovemaking. Her whisperings were erotic, sensuous, promising. We were driving each other into a frenzy by the hot fire but neither wanted it to end. We made love for a solid hour. She had at least 3 orgasms during that time and each time only wanted more. I flipped her over and pounded her until she screamed and I gave out a howl that could be heard outdoors.

We never made it to the bedroom choosing instead to stay by the fireplace and make love until midnight. It was a hell of a christening.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:41 am

That’s the beautiful thing about having options. You can go with the flow and enjoy every moment.