KyGrappler80
Pervert

Re: Vixen Unleashed

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:50 am

Love it

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:17 pm

My wife and I are reading your story together and both of us find it extremely sexy!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm

Beautifully written and a compelling read!

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:00 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:17 pm
My wife and I are reading your story together and both of us find it extremely sexy!
Thank you so much. What a wonderful compliment. It made my day :-)

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:01 pm

The Stuff Wet Dreams are Made Of.

Aaron

Jewel twitched her hips as a delightful moan escaped her lips around Jack’s cock. I didn’t know much about her until she’d walked into my office that Saturday with her little proposal, but I had made sure to get to know as much as I could about her after.

I’d learned that she was smart, as she loved to point out by mentioning her MBA every chance she got. She was creative, her proposition alone was enough to convince me of that. And she’s been charming the socks off of everyone in the office for years. Despite who I asked, from the office gossip to the anti-social computer geek who always eats his lunch alone at his desk, everybody loved her. Nobody had a bad thing to say about her.

Tonight, however, I was learning something new about her. The woman was insatiable. As she took me into her warm pussy, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her deepthroating her husband. Every expression that crossed her face and every sound that escaped her was one of pleasure. She practically glowed as she took both of us. And, make no mistake, she was the one doing the taking.

Her hands on my shoulders, she rocked on my hard cock at a demanding and fast pace. I felt a bit like a sex toy she was using to get off. If it didn’t feel so damn good, I might be offended. Not that that would’ve made one bit of difference to her. She was a woman determined. It probably wouldn’t make much of a difference to me either. Slow and soft, hard and fast, up against a wall, on all fours under me on my bed…I couldn’t imagine any way she’d offer herself to me that I wouldn’t accept with a stupid smile on my damn face.

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back on the top of the couch and gave in to the need to be ridden. Her rhythm was on point and the delightful sounds she was making with Jack’s cock in her mouth was erotic as hell. My balls tightened as she gasped. Looking up, I saw Jack had her hair in a tight grip as he pushed his cock further down her throat.

“Yes. Yes, Jewlie.” Jack swore as he continued fucking her face. She relaxed her pace on my lap as she appeared to focus on Jack. I wasn’t complaining. My balls were tight and heavy just at the sounds they made together. The sight was almost enough to push me over. If she hadn’t slowed, I would’ve cum right then and there. “Such a good girl. Fuck. Take it. Going to cum. Shit.”

Jack grimaced as Jewel’s throat worked to swallow him. A small amount of Jack’s cum tried to escape out of the corner of her mouth but she released Jack and quickly ran her tongue over it to catch it. As if she would be bereft to waste a single drop of him.

“Fuck.” This time it was me swearing. The sights and sounds had finally overcome my willpower. I was going to lose it. Pulling her head to mine, I kissed her deeply. The salty, tang of Jack clung to her lips and tongue. His taste didn’t cool any of the desire coursing through me, though. If anything, it added another layer to the sensory overload I was drowning in. Moving my fingers to her clit, I began to rub the small nub in tight circles as she moaned into my mouth. Her back arched as she began to crumble around me. Her rhythm, so strong and precise, became chaotic and needy. She clung to my shoulders as the inner muscles of her pussy milked me. Heat flashed down my spine as my own will dissolved. I wanted space, some distance, but she refused to relent and allow me the dignified orgasm I was used to. Instead, I came with one hand buried in her hair, the other between her legs as she kissed me deeply. Her own moans pulled the breath from my very lungs.

When she backed up an inch, I began pulling in deep breaths. “Fuck, Jewlie.” Jack’s pet name for her slipped from my unguarded tongue. I froze for a second to gauge both their reactions. When neither one so much as batted an eye at me, I relaxed into the plush cushions of the couch. Jewel smiled softly as she stretched on my lap with my cock still hard inside her.

“I liked that,” she said, her voice warm and soft.

Me too. Not that I was ready to admit that outloud. I had no delusions about my part in this. I was the extra. If I wanted to be invited to play again, it would be best for me not to reveal how amazing the experience had been. “Glad I could be of service,” I replied as I tweaked her nipple teasingly. “But we aren’t done here. I do believe promises were made. Promises I intend fully to collect on.”

Jack laughed as Jewel lifted an eyebrow in response. “Really? You just came inside me. Not even a minute ago. Yet you’re already ready to call in your chips?”

“I was of service to you when you were in need.” In a smooth movement, I repositioned us so she was laying with her back on the couch and I was on top of her. “Now it’s your turn, sweetheart.”

“A deal is a deal,” Jack said as he made his way across the room to a chair. Sinking into its depths, he gestured to Jewel. “Time to pay the piper, Jewlie.”

Her expression softened into a warm smile. “A deal is a deal. What can I do for you, Aaron?”

“Mr. Dickerson or Sir,” I corrected.

She cocked her head before saying, “Of course, Mr. Dickerson.” With a smile, she ran her fingernails down my ribs. I couldn’t resist the urge to close my eyes as I shivered in response to her touch. “Sir.” The additional honorific had my eyes opened and my gaze on her instantly.

“Good girl.” I put as much feeling into the words as I possibly could just to see her preen on the couch under me. “Wait right here while I go clean up. Don’t move.”

She licked her lips before saying, “Not an inch. I promise.”

I wanted nothing more than to sink into her welcoming warmth, but there were things I needed to take care of first. The condom for one. It would have to be disposed of. Also, the party. I’d been gone long enough that my absence would be noted if I missed any more of it. Not that I planned on returning. Fuck that. I had better things to do. Still, a quick text to my assistant instructing her to see my party goers out would be a smart move.

Walking to the door to the room, I turned the lock. It’d been a risk to go so long without locking it. Then again, I did owe most of my good fortune tonight on the door being unlocked. I didn’t want any other party crashers at this point, though. With the door secured, I made my way to the bathroom.

This room acted as a formal sitting room. One of my wives had insisted on hosting formal afternoon tea in it. At the moment, I couldn’t remember which one. Not the third, however. I did remember that it’d been a long time since anyone had used it. That was, in part, why I’d chosen it to be my sanctuary for the evening. The ghosts of marriage number three still haunted most of the rooms. This room was free of the spirits.

I shut the door behind me as I walked into the attached powder room. Apparently the women of high society needed one just steps away from their tea and cakes. It worked out well for me tonight. After throwing the used condom away and cleaning up as quickly as possible, I ventured back into the sitting room. A breath I didn’t know I was holding escaped as I saw Jewel still exactly where I’d left her and Jack still seated in the chair he’d claimed across from the coffee table.

“Now, where were we?” I asked as I reclaimed my place on the couch.

Jewel smiled up at me. “I believe I promised you time to savor,” she ran a finger down her torso before saying, “me.”

“Ah, right.” I picked my phone up off the end table.

She smiled. “Planning on documenting our time together?”

My cock went hard with the mere suggestion. “Actually, I had some business I needed to take care of. But, if documentation is on the table, I’m game if you are.”

“No faces.” Jack said from his spot. I’d almost forgotten he was there.

I nodded. “Of course.”

Jack didn’t seem to be in an overly trusting mood, however. “I’m going to need to see them to verify before we leave.” Not that I could really find fault with the request. It was his wife I was fooling around with.

“My pleasure.” With the text sent to my assistant, I hit the camera button to get some pictures of her body as she was sprawled out on my couch. Her rosy nipples, her taut abs, her smooth pussy, shapely calves. They were stored safely in my phone for me to reminisce about in the days, weeks, and months that lay ahead. I had to admit, not getting any shots of her face did feel a bit like a crime. Beggars can’t be choosers, I reminded myself as I put the phone down on the end table. Besides, if I had any hope of ever being invited to spend more time with her, I had to respect Jack’s boundaries. It wasn’t a position I was exactly comfortable with, but one I was willing to accept.

She moaned as I straddled her reclined body. This was the part I was looking forward to. Not that I disliked fucking her. Up to this point, it was the highlight of my night. Still, when compared to what I had planned, that was like an appetizer to a fine meal.

First things first, I leaned forward to capture her lips in another kiss. This one was filled with my own passion and demands. I wanted—needed her to be light headed with desire. When she tangled her fingers in my short hair, I began leaving a trail of light kisses down her neck to her shoulder. She tugged softly on the locks she held captive as I nipped the sensitive skin where her neck meets her shoulder.

“Your skin is like the finest silk,” I whispered. The flash of goose bumps under my lips told me that she’d felt the words even if she hadn’t heard them. Unable, or unwilling, to stop I explored the contours of her ass and thighs with my hands. She moaned as I squeezed the muscular globes that fit into my palms perfectly. “Wrap your legs around me.”

She immediately complied. The unwavering, unquestioning, movement sent a fresh rush of blood to my cock. She would be fun as a sub. So very compliant and trusting. I shook the thought out of my head before it could take root. Other men’s wives were not ideal and, if I were going to take the time to train another sub, she would have to be ideal. She was, however, a fun distraction for the evening. No need to ruin what is over what isn’t meant to be.

Following the curve of her body, I kissed down her torso as I trailed my fingers up her hip bone and the concave plane of her tight abs. The woman was so responsive, I wondered how long I would last. I did love to explore. But, already, my cock was throbbing and my kisses were starting to become erratic with a touch of frantic need.

When I closed my lips around her nipple, she wrapped her legs around my hips tighter. The move brought my cock right up to her hot, wet, cunt. She was dripping for me. I gripped her sides as I took a full breath. The move had been intended to settle my fever-addled brain. Instead, it brought her scent deep into my lungs. I hadn’t even gotten to taste her sweet pussy yet but I was a fucking gonner.

“Condom.” Thankfully she understood the command and loosened her grip with her legs. Sitting, I turned to grab one of the rubbers from the drawer. As I turned back to face her, I got a fleeting glimpse of Jack. His hand was wrapped around his cock, his full attention focused on Jewel. Looking down at her, I could see why. Her shoulders arched back, she was presenting her luscious tits to the room as her fingers rolled her nipples to hard peaks. Her eyes were closed against the pleasure she brought to herself and her breathing came in ragged pants.

Damn. If I didn’t hurry, she wasn’t going to need me. That realization gave me the motivation to drag my gaze from her. Only long enough to slide the condom over my dick, however. As soon as I was covered, I pushed my cock into her hot pussy.

With a moan, she rolled her hips in welcome. Jack’s pants and moans echoed through the room as I pulled out a couple of inches. “Mr. Dickerson. Please. God. I need to cum.”

“Of course you do.” I slammed back into her, her slick cunt taking me without any hesitation. “Such a good girl.” Sitting up, I positioned my fingers on her clit. Despite just having had her, I wasn’t going to last long. I’d be damned if I went over before she did, however.

My balls tightened as she writhed under me. She was so fucking responsive. Her body open to my touch, her wet pussy open to my cock. Slamming into her again, a tingle of pleasure swept down my spine. “Fucking cum on her tits,” I said, looking over my shoulder at Jack.

He paused as a smile stole the expression of intense concentration. Standing, Jack’s hard cock bobbed as he walked back over to them. “I do like that sound of that. Jewlie? You want my cum on you?”

“Yes,” she moaned as I continued to fuck her and play with her clit at the same time. “Please. God. Yes.”

No sooner had the muscles of her pussy began to milk my cock with her orgasm, than Jack began to cum on her luscious tits. Fuck yeah. This was what I needed. Letting go of my tenuous grasp of control, I pulled out of her warm pussy just in time to take the damned condom off and add my cum to Jack’s. A smile stretched over my lips as I looked down at our artwork. A small pool of our desire decorated her tits and stomach.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:02 pm

Open2it wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm
Beautifully written and a compelling read!
Thank you so much. I'm glad you're liking it.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:02 pm

KyGrappler80 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:50 am
Love it
Thank you!!

ckryan
Virgin

Unread post by ckryan » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Damn! Hot AF

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:38 pm

Aftercare and Afterglow

Jewel

The air in the room was cold against my skin as the world came back into focus around me. Without thought, my attention fixated on Jack. Fuck. What had I just done? Other than his boss? I’d just had sex, wild and crazy sex, with someone else for the first time since we’d said our vows. Yes, I realized I had planned on doing it weeks ago. With the very man who was currently untangling himself from me. But, somehow planning to have sex and actually having sex were two completely different things. I hadn’t given adequate thought to what the after would be like.

A shiver ran through my body. This one had nothing to do with desire. “Jack?”

His warm smile helped me relax. “Yes, sweetheart?” He ran his hand down my hair in a reassuring touch. “Are you okay?”

Was I okay? I let the thought sink through the heavy layers of fog currently residing in my head. “I’m cold.” As I said the words, Aaron brushed a warm washcloth over my chest and abdomen. Oh, yeah, the cum. He was cleaning me up. I smiled up at him at the realization. “Thank you.”

His returning smile appeared to be filled with genuine appreciation. “No. Thank you. You were such a good girl.” A pleasant bubble of warmth helped thaw some of the chill in the air. Granted, the warmth was an emotional comfort and the cold was definitely physical. It still managed to somehow help. “Jack,” he said, his attention switching to my husband, “there are blankets in the ottoman over there.” He gestured to a leather ottoman positioned in front of the large fireplace. “Grab one for her. Something soft.” When Aaron moved away, a strange noise that sounded vaguely of disappointment escaped me. “I’m just going to get you some water and something to snack on. When I get back, we can light the fireplace and all snuggle in front of it for a bit.”

The warm glow that resided somewhere in my chest expanded at his words. It also helped that Jack returned with a soft blanket. In no time, the three of us were sitting in front of the promised fire while I sipped at a glass of lukewarm water. My body was lax. I wasn’t sure if I had the strength to hold myself up any longer. Thankfully, with the couch behind me and a guy on each side, I didn’t have to worry about supporting myself just yet. “Did that just really happen?” I wasn’t sure if I was asking them or myself, only that I needed to hear the words said out loud.

“It did.” Aaron handed me a plate with fresh fruit and rich cheeses. “You were fantastic. Such a good girl.”

His words washed over me as I bit into a tart strawberry. The intense flavor seemed to help ground me as it’s juices replaced the taste of sex in my mouth. My cheeks burned as I replayed what had just happened in my mind. “I feel kind of…” What? I wasn’t sure I knew what I felt. Too many emotions and sensations warred in both my mind and body for me to sort them out.

Jack took the glass of water as Aaron took the plate of food. “Shh…” Aaron helped me scoot down until I was laying on the soft carpet. “You don’t have to process anything right now.” He laid down behind me, his naked body still giving me the support I craved. “Just rest.”

With a soft smile, Jack settled in front of me so I could gaze into his eyes as my body continued to follow Aaron’s commands. “Are you okay? Are we?” My eyes were heavy but I had to know. I couldn’t rest until I did.

“We’re perfect.” He leaned forward to kiss me. “I’m so very proud of you, Jewlie. You were such a good girl. Now rest.”

With a sigh, a heaviness I hadn’t been aware of lifted off my chest. I could breathe again. The warmth had grown to encompass all of me. From my fingers to my toes, every inch of my body tingled with some spark of something. If joy were a physical sensation, this is what it would be.

The soft sound of a clock ticking woke me sometime later. Stretching, I instantly felt the ache of pulled muscles and tender skin. Yeah, I would be wearing bruises for a while after this one. The thought, for some reason, made me smile. As did the realization that, while I slept, the guys had moved me to a very plush bed where, currently, one slept on each side of me. If there was a better, more perfect way to wake up, I’d yet to experience it.

“There’s some Advil and water on the night table next to me,” Aaron said, his voice husky with sleep. “If you need any.”

Damn. “You’re not really anything like I thought you’d be.” The words spilled from my lips before I could think better of them.

A snort of laughter echoed around the dark room. “Not sure if that was meant as a compliment or an insult but, I will say, tonight I’m pretty much just like any other man. A beautiful woman gives a guy the chance to cum on her, in her, hell anywhere around her and they’re going to take it.”

For the second time that night, my cheeks burned with embarrassment. Images of Aaron’s face, the intense expression he wore as he came on me, flooded my mind. “That’s not what I was talking about.” My words were soft as I shook the memories out of my head. I wasn’t ready to unpack the combination of guilt and desire they invoked. “After. You knew exactly what I wanted. What I needed,” I corrected. As if to prove my words, he picked that moment to hand me the Advil and glass of water. “See?” I gingerly sat before swallowing the pain meds. “Like that. How many guys have Advil and water just sitting on their nightstand waiting for their…” I paused, “bedmate to awaken stiff and needing them?”

“Any guy who wants to have said bedmate in their bed again.”

Wait. What did he mean by that? My brain refused to focus on his words. His body was too close. The warmth of snuggling between two muscled men had left me fuzzy. “I don’t understand.”

He took the glass of water from me before helping me to get settled in the bed again. “You don’t have to, Jewlie. Just rest.”

There was that tone again. My body went lax despite my best attempt to turn to face him. His arm around my waist was like a steel band as he pulled me against him. Jack’s back was to me but I could tell by his rhythmic breathing that his sleep hadn’t been disturbed by our conversation.

“Are you sore anywhere?” Aaron’s strong fingers started searching out and finding little aches and pains I hadn’t even realized I had.

I shrugged. “A little. Nothing to write home about.”

His chest shook behind me in silent laughter. “Is that so? Wanna see if we can change that?”

Finding a bruise on my hip, his fingers caressed the spot. “You want me to tell my mother who gave me my bruises?”

“No. I want to give you an experience that you’ll want to remember, though.”

The loneliness in his tone pulled at the small girl who spent hours practicing piano just to ensure somebody came to my recitals. When I went to turn this time, he let me. Facing him, I ran my fingers from his temple to his chin. “Trust me, you’ve already given me that. I doubt I’ll ever forget tonight.” Jack snored behind me. The sound was enough to remind me of my earlier worries. “Regardless of the consequences.”

“Jack loves you.” Aaron kissed the tip of my nose. “He loved watching you tonight.” When I opened my mouth to speak, he put a finger over my lips. “Sure, there will be some fall out. There always is. Nothing that open and honest communication can’t fix, though.”

This time, when he leaned forward, he left a light kiss on my lips. Unable to resist, I chased him back to his pillow to steal a kiss of my own. Earlier had been so intense—he’d been so intense—I’d almost been afraid to explore his touch. Here, however, he seemed almost unguarded. He was relaxed. Open. “Earlier, when you mentioned having someone in your bed again…” I kissed him again as I let the sentence die. The possibility of rejection was too real for me to risk finishing it. If I dug deep enough in my emotions, I could still almost feel the sting of his last rejection. It was just a faint echo of pain, but it was still there. I wasn’t sure if ripping off the scab after such an intense night was the best idea.

“Despite my reputation, I’m not a hook-up guy,” he said just before kissing me. “I have particular kinks and desires that take time to learn.”

My back rested against the mattress again as he pinned me under his weight. His words danced around my mind as I memorized the feel of his naked body on mine. Already, after just a couple of soft kisses, my heart was racing and my pussy was warm with desire. “That sounds time consuming.”

He reached out to the night table to grab a condom. Looks like Advil wasn’t the only thing he was thinking ahead about. “Most things are worth putting a little extra time and attention into.”

I didn’t even think about Jack sleeping next to us as he slipped the condom over his hard cock. Why should I? I had Jack’s permission. Didn’t I? And Aaron was following the rules. What few Jack had put out there. He was, after all, wearing a condom. “Are you planning on putting extra time and attention into me?”

The delicious sensation of my pussy stretching made me moan as he pushed his cock into me. “I’ve already started, Jewlie. Can’t you feel it? The time. The attention. The care.”

The kisses. The Advil. The gentle massage. The water. The blanket. The fire. The snacks. The cuddling. Every move he’d made since he’d used me to get off rushed through my head and made me wetter for him. Or wait, I corrected, hadn’t I been the one to use him to get off? I brushed the thought aside to unpack later. It didn’t really seem to matter who had used whom. Every action he’d take since had been intentional. They had been designed to get me exactly where currently he had me. Hot and moaning under him as he took me slow and with great care. “I know you’re playing some game, Mr. Dickerson, Sir,” I said, looking into his gaze through the soft veil of my eyelashes. “But I don’t think I know the rules.”

His soft smile filled me with warmth. “Oh, I think you know more than you realize, Jewlie.” My skin broke out in goose bumps as he nipped at my shoulder. “The rest will work itself out. Just relax and do what comes naturally. I’ve got you.”

I wasn’t sure if the words were a promise or a threat but I recognized the truth in them. There was no point in fighting this. Surrendering to it seemed much more enjoyable. As he kissed my neck, I let the world around me go. For tonight, I told myself. Just for tonight. I had him and he had me.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 am

This really is growing to be one of the best stories on here, thank you.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:30 am

Ohh such sexy, luxe writing. You spoil us.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:01 am

Damn. I was going to have to make this up to her. I wondered if she had any need for a godawful, but expensive, watch. Probably not.
Ha Ha! Nice touch!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:07 am

Just got up to date. Bravo!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:51 am

Your story construction, disjointed as you intended it, is refreshing from many of those published here. And you are receiving well-earned accolades from a growing number of readers. That, in itself, speaks to the obvious talent you've displayed, over and again. Thanks for including us in their lives.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:31 am

Loving this story. I frequently call my wife a good girl when she comes for me.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:17 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:07 am
Just got up to date. Bravo!

Thank you.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:18 am

BDJ wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:51 am
Your story construction, disjointed as you intended it, is refreshing from many of those published here. And you are receiving well-earned accolades from a growing number of readers. That, in itself, speaks to the obvious talent you've displayed, over and again. Thanks for including us in their lives.

BDJ
Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:19 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:31 am
Loving this story. I frequently call my wife a good girl when she comes for me.
That's very sweet. It, personally, one of my own favorites.

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:20 am

Wow. It's been a crazy couple of weeks around our house. School is back in swing, I'm going back to retail work, and I had a birthday!! If you don't know, birthdays are a huge deal to me. I absolutely love them. So I've been very focused on indulging in everything my heart has desired for my birthday. My husband spoils me horribly. Anyway, I'm back and I'm posting two chapters today in way of apology for being gone for so long. Hope you all like them...

Neo_indra
Virgin

Unread post by Neo_indra » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:21 am

Fear Of Missing Out

Connor

It’d been a week, maybe two, since I’d been able to run my fingers through the slick folds of her pussy. During that time, neither she nor her husband had returned to the bar. If they had, I would’ve been the first to know. Everytime the damned bell over the door jingled I looked up. It was almost as if some witch had put a spell on the stupid thing. My whole body tingled when it sounded. Then, a second later, my spirits would crash around me when it wasn’t her who walked through the door.

Every day I stood behind the bar just imagining the exciting and sexy scenarios I wasn’t being included in. Yes, I should be grateful they allowed me to participate that one night. How many people even get to experience that kind of erotic experience even once in thier life? Not many. Still, when I thought about her head tipped back and her mouth slack with passion at my touch, I couldn’t help but feel as if I’d been missing out every second of every day since.

Two weeks of missed opportunities. Not that my life was all bad. I was a pretty good looking bartender. Women were always available. None, however, were her. Some were missing her passion. Some had been missing her spirit. All of them were missing that spark she took with her everywhere she went. Jewel. I laughed as her name popped into my mind. Yes, that’s what she was. Rare and beautiful. And that was probably part of the reason it took me a moment to recognize her at the juice bar of my regular gym.

I may hate that she was right about bartenders and them not typically making appearances in normal daytime life, but I still couldn’t deny the truth of the words. At least, I couldn’t the day she’d made the claim. Staring at her as she took a sip of her drink, her focus locked on her phone’s screen, however, made me want to correct her today.

After ordering my drink, I made my way over to her table. She was so engrossed in whatever she was watching that it took me clearing my throat for her to notice me. When she looked up at me, her brow wrinkled in a moment of confusion. In that second, I wished I’d stayed away from her. I wished I’d remained nothing more than a bartender.

When recognition hit and her expression changed from bewilderment to one of happiness, however, I was glad I approached her. “Is this seat taken?” I asked, gesturing to the seat to her left.

“It is now.” She smiled as she put down her phone.

“You don’t have to stop on my account.” The words were ridiculous. I recognized them as such the second they were said out loud. How awkward would it be for me to sit and stare at her as she continued staring at her phone?

She didn’t seem to hear them, however. Or, at the very least, didn’t feel the need to acknowledge them as she said, “Connor. As I live and breathe. I almost didn’t recognize you in your workout clothes.”

I was glad I’d gone with baggier clothes today. The last thing I needed was for her to notice the reaction she was having on me. There was no bar between us to protect me from her appraisal here. Her spandex sports bra and shorts, however, was rather impressive. I was thankful she hadn’t gone with an outfit similar to mine. “Hazard of the profession, I’m afraid.” The lady behind the counter picked that moment to bring my drink over to the table. Which was odd. Usually they called my name and I picked it up at the counter. Had I not heard them?

With a smile, she put the paper cup in front of me. “Connor. Medium green goodness. Very yummy.” The way she stressed the last word made me pause. It seemed significant.

“Thank you.” As I took the drink, I noticed there was a phone number written not so discreetly on the cup.

“Alyssa,” she said as if she were supplying information I’d asked for.

With a nod, I turned the cup so Jewel wouldn’t be able to see the number written on it. Alyssa continued to stare at me as if expecting something else from me. Was she waiting for a tip? I mean, other than the one I’d already put on the receipt slip? Without anything else to do, I took another sip from the drink and then smiled at her. “Well, Alyssa, thank you. It’s perfect.”

She giggled but then, thankfully, retreated.

“Looks like someone has a crush,” Jewel said softly as Alysa walked away.

The words made my cheeks heat with embarrassment. “What?” I scoffed at the words just in case Jewel needed more convincing. The last thing I wanted was for her to call me on the silly notion that I’d been missing her for the past two weeks. “I have no idea what you’re talking about. I just saw you sitting here, at my regular gym, and thought I’d say hi.”

Picking up her cup, she held it in front of her mouth as if trying to hide the smile she wore. “I meant Alyssa. The lady with the smoothy. On you.” Thankfully, she kept her obvious humor at my defensive blunder to a minimum. Just a soft undercurrent in her voice. “I think it was you she was referring to with the yummy comment.”

My cheeks burned. “Oh. That.” I cradled my face in my hands for a second as I collected myself. “Yeah. I didn’t even notice.”

When I looked up, her expression was one of disbelief. “Just as I didn’t notice your blush or your awkward attempts at conversation?”

“Yeah. Just like that.” I couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped me. Guess my attempts at playing it cool had been a failure. Might as well accept it at this point. I wanted her attention every bit as much as Alysa apparently wanted mine. “You caught me. I’m usually smoother. I guess seeing you in here threw me off my game. Sorry.”

She ran her hand over mine in a comforting move. “I like you off your game. It makes you seem more….” she paused as if looking for the right word, “approachable.”

“Really? You don’t find the calm and self-assured version of me, the one who offers good advice while pouring sublime drinks, approachable?” I took another drink just to give my hands something to do. I’d imagined this moment for two weeks. Why hadn’t I planned for it better?

“It can be a bit intimidating. Especially when cute girls bring you their number right in front of me as if I’m an ugly cousin.” Her tone was dry as she glanced up at the smoothie counter. “But, when you stammer a little and act as if you don’t even realize they are shamelessly flirting with you, it is helpful.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” If she liked me awkward and stammering, she was in luck. It seemed that was the only mode I could operate in today. “So, how have you been? It’s been a bit since I’ve seen you?” At her raised eyebrow, I added, “What has it been? A couple of days? A week?”

“Try two.” She took another drink but not before I saw her smile drop just a touch. Did it bother her that I pretended to not know how long it’d been since I’d seen her?

I shook my head. Did she really want to be as memorable to me as I did to her? Only one way to find out. “Really, has it been that long?”

“It has.” She put her cup down on the table. “And it’s been good. Really good.”

That was exactly what I hadn’t wanted to hear. “That’s good,” I lied. “I guess Jack has been keeping you too busy at nights for a drink or two?” Please, please, let that be the reason she hasn’t come back to the bar, I prayed. For some reason, I didn’t like the idea of her booked schedule being because of another guy.

“Well…” As she said the word, she looked down at the table and smiled. The expression didn’t comfort me. It appeared to be one part mischievous and two parts sex kitten. I had a feeling that her next words were going to be painful. “...he and his boss, Aaron, certainly have been.”

Despite the fact that I’d been expecting some type of blow, I still had to give myself a second before I responded to her. I locked my smile in place and took a calming breath in, held it for a half a second, then released it before saying, “Oh, so that worked out after all.”

“I’d say so.” The mischievous quality disappeared from the smile as she looked up. That was all the warning I got before she leaned forward and whispered, “You were right. He wanted to seduce me.”

I nodded to give myself some time. My brain seemed to be having a difficult time processing words today. “Is that so?”

“Yes. So I let him.” Her cheeks were rosy again and her eyes were a little glassy. As if her thoughts were suddenly a million miles away. “Several times.”

Ah. Yes. That would certainly explain her far-away expression. “That’s…” Awful? Terrible? A crying shame? I dismissed each possibility as they popped into my head. I may not want to say the words she expected to hear, but saying them would be my best option. “...wonderful,” I finished with a slight grimace. She didn’t seem to notice the shift in my expression nor the dry quality I gave the word. Her expression was still dreamy. She seemed to take my words at face value.

“It is.” She fanned herself as she sat up. “If you know what I mean.” As if there was any way I could misunderstand her statement. I needed to find a way to spin this. There had to be some way her good fortune could be mine as well.

“So….you took my advice and everything worked out. Guess it was a good thing you didn’t march back up to bossman’s office that afternoon and read him the riot act.” I nudged my cup with my finger. “Like you wanted to.”

With a cock of her head, she asked, “Is that really what I’d planned to do?”

Hell if I remembered. Seemed like her ego had been pretty bruised, though. It wouldn’t have surprised me if she had been planning on making a big scene. “Of course. At the time, you thought he was rejecting you.” That part I definitely remembered. Only because I thought the guy was an idiot, though. Still felt that way. Which was probably, I reasoned, the reason I hated the thought of the pretentious douchebag touching her.

After a brief moment, she gave me a fixed stare. “I’m still not sure I ever said that was my plan, but that does sound like something I would do.” She took another drink. “Thank goodness you stopped me. I guess I owe you.”

I liked the idea of that. But it was still too early in negotiations to reveal my hand. Also, I wasn’t exactly sure what cards I currently held. “Oh, you already gave me the extra tip. Consider your debt paid in full.”

“That was for being right about Aaron not telling Jack about my original offer,” she reminded me. As if I’d forget.

“Oh. That’s right.” Nudging the drink again, I said, “Well, there was that drink we shared at Rosa’s.” I paused to watch the light blush on her cheeks deepen and spread over her nose. “I’m guessing that experience could be considered thanks enough.”

“That was just as much for me as it was for you,” she said. “Now, come on. There has to be something I can do for you? Something you want that could even the score?”

And just like that, I had it. “Actually, if you insist…”

The mischievous slant was back in her smile. I liked that. “I do.”

“There is a couples run coming up in a month I wanted to enter, but I don’t have a partner.” Never had I imagined signing up for the cheesy themed obstacle course run when I first saw the flier but it seemed as good an excuse to spend time with her as any. A couple hours running over obstacles should get both our endorphins up.

She laughed so hard her entire body shook. When I didn’t say anything else, she stopped. “Oh, wait, were you serious?”

“As a heart attack.” Keeping my expression blank, I took a sip of my smoothie from the straw to punctuate the sentence.

A slight squirm in her seat was the only clue she gave to any awkwardness. “But, aren’t those things kind of….” she looked down at the table before saying, “...cheesy.”

It took all of my willpower not to smile. Yes. They absolutely were. I was willing to endure it, however, for the pleasure of her company. “You asked. I answered. If you don’t like my answer you can forget—”

“No. No.” She grabbed my hand as she interrupted me mid-sentence. “I’d be happy to. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have made fun of it.”

I felt bad at how sincerely remorseful she sounded. “It’s okay. Really.” Gently, I dinentagled my hand from her. “It was a stupid idea.” Honestly, it had been. I should’ve given it more thought. “They aren’t for everyone.” Hell, this one wasn’t even for me. How could I blame her for not wanting to do it? “Really, it’s okay.”

“No. It’s really not. It was a great idea. Anything that gets me up and moving is.” Wrapping her fingers around mine again, she squeezed my hand. “And, they might not be for everyone, but how will I know if they’re for me unless I try one. I should’ve been more open minded. I just…” she changed her focus so she was studying something over my shoulder, “...thought you’d ask for something else.”

Not being able to resist, I asked, “Like what?” I was pretty sure I had a good idea what she thought I’d ask for.

Her cheeks turned blood red. “It doesn’t matter. Truth be told, I’m not sure that would’ve gotten me out of debt with you anyhow.”

The argument she’d used to say she still owed me sprang back into my head. I was left wondering if she’d still owe me because it was something she would’ve enjoyed as well? If we were indeed thinking the same thing, she was absolutely right. Still, I didn’t want to risk being a one-and-done notch on her belt. “Again, you don’t owe me. But I do enjoy obstacle course runs and I can’t do this one by myself.” At least that much was the truth. Granted, most of the courses I tended to run had more mud and fewer bubble machines.

“Then I’m sure I’ll have a great time.” She squeezed my hand one last time before letting go.

“Then it’s a deal.”

“What day would work best for training for you?” She had her phone up again. This time, however, she had her calendar open.

“Training?”

She looked up from her phone to shoot me an expectant look. “Um…Yeah. I’m not running an obstacle course without training.”

“Oh.” I hadn’t thought of that. “It’s a pretty simple course.”

“Nope. I’m not going to go out there and fall on my face. If we’re running a couple’s course as a couple, we’re going to train as a couple. Got it.”

Well, that had certainly gone better than I had originally thought it would. Somehow I now got her to myself one day a week for a whole month. And she was going to be wearing spandex.

Crossing Lines

Jewel

Smiling, I patiently waited for Connor to pick a day. To be honest, the smile was a little forced. This conversation wasn’t going at all to plan. If I were a paranoid woman, I would think he almost didn’t want to see me again. One doesn’t expect so quite so much push back when one writes a blank fucking check.

“Ummm…” He looked around the room as he ran a palm over the back of his neck. “I’m not sure, how does Tuesday sound?”

With a nod, I said, “I can do Tuesdays. But not until after six pm.” Stupid weekly meeting with Mr. Grant. “Unless you want to train over my lunch break,” I suggested. “We could grab something to eat after.”

“No. Six should be fine. Tuesdays are my day off at the bar so my schedule is pretty open.”

Really? Was it now? Then why not lunch? I pushed the thought away. If he didn’t want to eat with me, that was his prerogative. It’s not like I was lacking in companions anyway. “Six it is.” I stuck my hand out. Thankfully, he smiled as he shook it.

“It’s a date.” He laughed as he tipped his now empty cup in my direction. “Gotta run. Don’t want to be late for my shift behind the bar.”

“Oh?” I shivered as he ran the pad of his thumb over the back of my hand in a casual caress. His expression, of course, remained blank. As if he hadn’t just set my blood on fire with a simple touch. “You’re working tonight?”

“All night.” He winked. “Are you thinking about dropping in?”

Was I? I hadn’t been until that moment. With his hand in mine, his touch making my heart race, I couldn’t seem to think of anything else. Still, other than his joke about our training sessions being a date, he really hadn’t given me any clue as to how he felt about me. I didn’t particularly feel like throwing myself out there just yet. “Maybe. Wouldn’t want to bother you, though.”

“You? A bother?” He shook his head. “Never.” My body tingled as he allowed his gaze to trail over every inch of it. It’d been the first time since he’d sat down that I felt as if I had his undivided attention. I liked the sensation. It made me want to sit up straighter in my chair and preen. “A distraction but never a bother.”

Damn. I had to squirm in my chair to alleviate some of the heat gathering in my pussy. I might not know the first thing about him or what he wanted from me, but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what I wanted from him at that moment. Which was odd. To say the least. Aaron and Jack were both keeping me so busy I couldn't imagine having any energy to want another man. Somehow, however, everything he said and did made me crave more.

“Well,” I said, licking my suddenly dry lips, “maybe I’ll be around to distract you later on.”

He stood, his posture relaxed. “I would enjoy that.”

“I think I would as well,” I said under my breath. His soft laughter told me maybe I hadn’t said the words as quietly as I’d thought. Couldn’t have that. I didn’t want him to get too cocky. “After the couple of weeks I’ve had I could use a drink or two.”

When his eyes darkened and his baggy shorts became noticeably more tighter, I figured my comment had hit its mark. “Is that so?”

I leaned forward. With him standing directly in front of me while I remained sitting, I found the height discrepancy interesting. I took my time. Allowed my gaze to take in every inch of his torso as my gaze made its way up his torso. “It is.”

“After the couple of weeks I imagine you’ve had, I’m surprised. I would think you wouldn’t be in need of anything. Especially nothing I could provide.”

Standing, I was delighted when he didn’t back up. Not even an inch. My body slid over him in a gentle wave of movement. When we were face to face. Nose to nose. I smiled. “If that’s all it takes to surprise you, then you’ve got a lot to learn about me.”

“I look forward to learning.” His lips were on mine in an instant. My body reacted before I even realized what was happening. My arms wrapped around his waist as I curled into his strong torso. Sighing, I opened for him to explore me more deeply. A move he seemed happy to answer. Delight swept through me as he pulled me closer to him. And then, as abruptly as it’d started, it ended. He backed away from me, giving me space to breathe. Still, his scent clung to both me and the air around me making my nipples peak and my skin break out in goose bumps. “Everything.”

“As do I.” He didn’t hear the words. He’d already turned and walked away before I could compose myself enough to speak. I watched his retreating form until he was gone from sight before allowing myself to sink back into the support of the chair.

Picking up my phone, I hit Jack’s number.

I wasn’t surprised when he answered immediately. “Everything okay?” I never called his cell in the middle of a work day.

“May I go out tonight?” He wouldn’t say no. He rarely did. But there was something so sexy about asking for his permission.

“Of course. Where?” His words were precise. Much as he was when he was at work. Not out of irritation or anger, but out of efficiency.

“Connor’s place. We ran into each other at the gym today. He invited me to come distract him tonight.” I chewed on my bottom lip with anticipation.

“Place or bar?”

Leave it to him to call me on the distinction. “Bar. I haven’t been invited to his actual place.” I paused. “Yet.”

“Yes. You may go to his bar. You may not, however, go anywhere else with him tonight. Not alone, at least.”

Awww… He was always looking out for me. Even when I didn’t think he had to be. “Wanna come with me? Just in case I am invited?”

“Nope. If you are, I trust you to politely decline.”

Sounded fair enough. “Okay. But what about Aaron?”

There was a pause. “What about him?”

I bit my bottom lip as I worded the next question in my head. This could get really awkward. “Do I need to tell him?”

“That you’re going out for drinks tonight?” He let the question hang for a moment before continuing, “No. I don’t think you do.”

“But, it’s kind of a date.” Sort of. “Shouldn’t I let him know?”

“I don’t think you owe him that. He’s not a boyfriend or even a friend who is a boy. He’s a hookup. A regular hookup. I’ll give you that much. But, still, a hookup. If you don’t want him in your bed tonight, I would suggest you not.”

“It won’t hurt his feelings?” Would it hurt mine? If the situation were reversed? I gave it serious thought for the first time. What were my expectations of him? “If he found out?”

Jack sighed into the phone. A sure sign he was quickly losing interest in the conversation. “It might hurt his pride a bit, but you two haven’t agreed to anything exclusive.” The words were a statement, not a question. Jack knew exactly where she and Aaron were and what they’d agreed to. Open and honest conversation with Jack had been the first rule he’d set after the night of Aaron’s party. He was okay with her having sex with his boss, but he wouldn’t tolerate them keeping any secrets from him. Jack was her primary relationship and he expected to be treated as such.

I nodded then, remembering we were talking on the phone, said, “Okay. Yeah. You’re right.”

“The same holds for him, Jewlie. He hasn’t agreed to be exclusive.” Jack’s voice was tight. “You understand that, don’t you.”

My stomach dropped. “Of course. He’s free to see anyone he wants.” It was the absolute truth. So, then, why was my stomach churning painfully? I mean, yes, I understood the arrangement on an intellectual level. Aaron was free to date or fuck anyone he wanted. I ran my hand over my gut trying to ease some of the unease that had settled there. Why was this bothering me?

“And he hasn’t been calling you and getting your permission to go out with said women, has he?” Jack continued.

Jack’s words were the final blow to whatever illusions I harbored towards my agreement with Aaron. “No.”

“Then go. Have drinks with Connor. Have fun.” The words were like a balm for my nervous stomach. They were a reminder that I had other plans as well. Let Aaron see other women, I got to go have fun with a rakish bartender. “Just don’t leave with him. No secondary locations. Have I made myself clear?”

“Crystal, Sir.” I softened my tone so the words would come out submissive and playful. Two of his favorite traits of mine. Then smiled at his audible intake of breath. “No secondary locations. Tonight.”

“For tonight.” His voice was warm and smooth in my ear. Yeah, this was the part of the game he enjoyed. Not awkward conversations about the rules and expectations of other men. “We can discuss future plans after you let me know how drinks go.”

Shit. My agreement with Connor slammed back into my consciousness. Fuck. Jack probably wasn’t going to be happy that I had agreed to spending time with Connor without checking with him. “Fuck. That reminds me. I’m running an obstacle course race with him in a month.”

“Funny. That sounded more like a statement than a request.” Thankfully his tone was still warm and soft. He was teasing me. Still, I didn’t like that I’d already broken a rule so soon after we’d agreed to them. If I wanted to spend time alone with another guy, I was supposed to ask his permission. Not that he would say no. The simple act of asking and him granting was kind of a huge turn on for both of us.

I took a deep breath. “It was. Sorry. I owed him a favor and that was the one he requested.”

“Okay.”

“And,” I hoped he kept the light mood as I continued, “we’re going to need to train. So we’re getting together on Tuesdays until the race.”

“Jewlie…” My name came over the receiver as a half growl. “The occasional breach of the rules is expected. But two in one encounter? That’s really not acceptable.”

If he was unhappy about that, he really wasn’t going to like what I was about to say. Still, honest and open communication was rule one. I wasn’t about to break that one. “Oh, and we kissed. At the gym.”

“Fuck, when you decide to cross a line, you barrel through it head first don’t you?” He sounded genuinely irritated.

I guess I had broken several rules. “It wasn’t intentional,” I started. “I hadn’t expected to bump into him this afternoon. Nor had I—”

“Enough.” The word was quiet but forceful. “We’ll discuss it tonight.”

“After I get home or before I leave?” I pressed.

His laugh was dry and flat. “Oh, Jewlie, you aren’t going out tonight. You broke three rules.”

“Technically, I broke the same rule three times,” I argued.

“You’re not allowed to kiss random men in public, Jewlie. That’s a whole other set of fucking rules and you know it. What if someone had seen you? Are you prepared to go public with this new game of yours?”

The enormity of what I’d just risked hit me. What would I say if a neighbor or co worker had seen me kissing another guy? I had no idea but I certainly wasn’t ready to come clean with the whole truth. “No,” I answered honestly.

“I didn’t think so. Shit. That was beyond careless, Jewlie.”

“I wasn’t thinking,” I argued.

“Then that’s what you can use tonight for. To think.”

“Are you grounding me?” I actually scoffed at my phone. “For how long?” The question sounded like one a spoiled teenager would ask.

“Until we’ve discussed this and come up with an agreement on the appropriate discipline. Which we will also be doing tonight. Connor will have to wait until at least Tuesday to see you.” There was another dry laugh over the line. “That is, if you can sit by then.”

My heart raced with excitement as my stomach dropped with nervousness. Discipline? Tonight? What had I gotten myself into? And why was the thought making me wet?

Nicebunsforus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nicebunsforus » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:13 am

Wonderful story, we love reading your work so enthralling and arousing, keep writing we love your work, cheers from downunder xxxxx

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:47 am

Welcome to the forum Nicebunsforus.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:39 am

This really is a great story and I love that Jack is enforcing the rules they agreed to! And look forward to how he does that!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:31 pm

She is a very busy girl. Looking forward to Aaron's kinks.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:21 pm

Neo_indra,

Perhaps I could refer to you by your Hottie's name, Chandra? It is seldom we see a female writer of fact? fiction? here. I am representing my wife's life partially fictionalized experiences (Jade: My Story) and have great respect for anyone who can compose in either the male or female voice. I sometimes struggle to give validity to a character of the opposite sex. If you are giving us a factual account then it is made even more erotic now that I've seen your photos and can envision your beauty in the character of Jewel. Whether fact or fiction, it will be your face when I read her words.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126