Birthday

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuckmartha
Virgin

Birthday

Unread post by Cuckmartha » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:03 am

They were a good looking couple. It was his 60th birthday she was 40ish and a stone fox. He had failed to get it up the last three times. She appeared to take it in stride. She didn't say any of the things wives say like, it happens to everyone, don't worry about it or you are still the one. Instead she smiled.
He looked across at her and said, I know there will be other guys. I don't want to see them or know there names. I don't want our friends to know and I don't want them to be my friends.
She had one more bite of mashed potatoes, pushed her plate away and smiled.
I am seeing two guys right now, I am not fucking them yet. You will be cuckolded and you will know it. You will know there names, I will describe their cocks to you, size, looks and taste. We will fuck in the marriage bed and you will sleep in the extra room. You will cook and serve breakfast, you will call him Sir, you will press his slacks and polish his shoes. I will give you a list of three women's names. You can pick one and that's what you will be called. When he comes over you will greet him at the door with a perfect curtsey, you will offer him your bed and your wife and you will thank him for fucking me.
He thanked her for setting the ground rules

defer2her
Trainable

Re: Birthday

Unread post by defer2her » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:51 am

Nice start to the story. I like your writing style. A bit of advice though: it's easier to read a story if the dialogue is formatted properly.

This is what your story would look like with the dialogue formatted:
Cuckmartha wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:03 am
They were a good looking couple. It was his 60th birthday she was 40ish and a stone fox. He had failed to get it up the last three times. She appeared to take it in stride. She didn't say any of the things wives say like, it happens to everyone, don't worry about it or you are still the one. Instead she smiled.

He looked across at her and said, "I know there will be other guys. I don't want to see them or know there names. I don't want our friends to know and I don't want them to be my friends."

She had one more bite of mashed potatoes, pushed her plate away and smiled, "I am seeing two guys right now, I am not fucking them yet. You will be cuckolded and you will know it. You will know there names, I will describe their cocks to you, size, looks and taste. We will fuck in the marriage bed and you will sleep in the extra room. You will cook and serve breakfast, you will call him Sir, you will press his slacks and polish his shoes. I will give you a list of three women's names. You can pick one and that's what you will be called. When he comes over you will greet him at the door with a perfect curtsey, you will offer him your bed and your wife and you will thank him for fucking me."

He thanked her for setting the ground rules.