True Story about Wife’s first night with BBC

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Msn75
Player

True Story about Wife’s first night with BBC

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:01 am

This is the true story of my wife’s first night hooking up with Alan, a muscular stud we found for her on Craigslist. This was about 11 years ago, she was 37 at the time and he was 34. She’s tall, very attractive, curvy, big tits, long legs and an awesome pussy. Brown hair, blue green eyes.

He is black, 6’1” about 210 pounds of solid muscle. He is a former college basketball player and is packing a 8.5 inch thick cock. A full inch longer than me and much thicker in the shaft below the head, with a much bigger head, not quite as thick as me at the base. But the extra inch really opened her pussy up, more on that later.

The full truth about this hook up has come out over the years, she didn’t tell me everything right away, and lied to me about some of it. I knew she has always had a thing for black dudes, after getting her brains fucked out a few times by a black guy in college. She and I started dating when she was just 23, and got married three years later. Up until her and Alan hooked up she only fucked one other guy outside of our marriage, that I knew about at least! Even though we’ve had an open marriage off and on over the course of time , she hadn't really acted on it.

They met up at a local bar, just to see if the chemistry was real in person, and after about 20 minutes of talking they went to a nearby motel. She felt really attracted to him, he has a relaxed engaging personality and is very good looking.

As soon as they got to the motel room they started kissing and he was squeezing her tits through her shirt and grabbing her ass and her breathing got much faster, as she was super turned on, letting out a few moans. Within minutes she went down on his rock hard cock. She told him she’d been thinking about sucking his cock all week ever since he texted her a picture. She started sucking and licking his big cock head, and then seeing how much of his shaft she could take in her mouth, and alternating that with licking down to his balls and sucking his balls. She is really skilled at sucking dick and has revealed over the course of time that sucking his huge cock is a big turn on to her. She started going faster sucking him and stroking his cock with her hands at the same time, and he started to moan and she would’ve been cool with him shooting a load in her mouth but he told her to stop so he could go down on her.

They took off their clothes and she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. He started licking and sucking her clit and then moving down to her soaking wet hole, sticking his tongue in her and truly enjoying every minute of eating her out. “Damn your pussy tastes good” he said, as she moaned. I had shot a big load in her the night before, and even though she had showered and shaved her pussy before going out that night, I wonder if he could taste me in her a little?

Anyways…

He started picking up the pace, flicking his tongue faster and faster and alternating that with sucking her clit. She felt the waves of a strong orgasm building and soon she was saying “oh fuck oh fuck” as the orgasm washed over her body and she shook and trembled. She thought he was going to start fucking her then, but instead he just kept right on going: licking her clit and now inserting a few fingers into her, and within a few minutes of that she was cumming again.

He stopped, and looked at her passionately. Once again she thought he was about to start banging her. Instead he said “hey can you do me a favor?”

“What’s that?” she replied. “Can you sit on my face?” He said with a sexy smile.

He laid back on the bed and she lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his mouth. He would go back-and-forth between licking and sucking her clit, down to her hole and then down further tonguing her ass. The truth has come out over the years that she rode his face for about 10 to 15 minutes and she was pretty much cumming the entire time over and over again…(when she got home that night she told me that she came “once or twice” when she was sitting on his face). During part of the time she would have her hands on the headboard as she moaned, with his tongue inside her and his fingers flicking her clit. And other points she was leaning back stroking his rock hard cock as he rimmed his tongue around her asshole and worked her clit with his fingers. 10 to 15 minutes of this, wave after wave of pleasure and orgasm surging through her.

Finally she said “I need that big cock of yours inside me.”

To be continued….

Msn75
Player

Re: True Story about Wife’s first night with BBC

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 pm

She laid on her back, spread her legs and motioned “come here” to him. He put on a condom and pushed his huge cock into her soaking wet pussy as she groaned and said “ohhh!”. He worked his way into her, stretching her deeper than anyone has ever been. She told her girlfriends afterwards, and later admitted to me, that she hadn’t realized how much that extra inch of cock would make a difference, but it did.

At first he took his time, fucking her slowly as she ran her hands all over his muscular hard body. But he quickly started slamming into her, fucking her roughly like the slut she truly is… “ohhh yeah!” She cried out, “fuck yeah…fuck me…”

Then she said “fuck me harder! Give it to me!!!” And he did, and as he did she squirted for the first time in her life, soaking him and the bed. Which surprised the fuck out of her, and turned them both on a ton…he continued slamming into her and as he did she could feel her pussy start to clench him tight as she began to build towards a big vaginal orgasm (her pussy gets super tight when she cums)… this took him over the top and he unloaded a huge cum before she could really get off. All in all he had fucked her for only a little over 5 minutes or so, but she said it was so hot: his cock had felt amazing and stretched her out, he fucked her harder than anyone ever has, she had just squirted for the first time in her life, and he had already made her cum over and over from oral.

She was a little surprised that he had shot his load that quick, but then it also turned her on knowing that she had made a big stud like that lose control. And she knew the night was just getting started….

To be continued…

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:10 pm

By the way re her squirting that night. She squirted with me for the first time about 10 months or so later. But she always squirted with him at least once every time they hooked up! She never admitted that he had made her squirt until I figured it out. How did I do that?

Her squirt juice has a particular smell and taste to it. My dumb ass at the time associated that smell with him, as that was the way her pussy tasted after she came home from fucking him!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:19 pm

They sat and talked for awhile, getting to know each other. She noticed his cock starting to get hard again so she started stroking him and he moaned and said “I did bring another condom”.

In my wife’s words for the next part:

“Our second session started with us 69ing. He leaned over to start licking my pussy again and I took his large cock in my mouth. We were working on each other when he murmured "you can sure suck some dick". He made me cum with his tongue on my clit, and after about 5-10 minutes or so he lays on his back and puts on a condom so I can ride him.

Riding him was fun. His large head seemed to hit me just right and I started grinding myself on him working him up deep in me. I rode him for about 10-15 minutes or so. I'm upright for some, leaning back with my hands on his thighs for a bit and also with my breasts touching his chest, getting turned on by my nipples going against his muscular chest, and also getting off on all the different ways he's hitting me. I came hard while riding him and his moans are getting more intense, which turns me on. I grind on him but I also pick up the pace and move up and down on him faster and faster and then slower and slower having fun with the different sensations. After about 10-15 or so minutes he asks to take me doggy style.

I get on my hands and knees and he enters my pussy from behind and gets super deep in me. He starts moving faster and faster and I spread my legs a bit farther out so he can get deeper. I ask him to go harder and he fucks me harder. I start playing with my clit while he fucks me, which gets me off even more and I came really hard, really getting off on being slammed by this muscular stud….we do this for about 10 minutes or so before he blows his load for the second time of the night.

The difference in size and shape and the difference of his cock up in me really turned me on. I didn't think that being stretched differently would make such a big difference. I liked how big his head was, it was bigger than my husband’s and I dug that and think I felt things deeper due to it (and he's a longer, too).”

At this point he’s made her cum 6 times, plus the long multiple orgasm while riding his face, and they still aren’t done for the night…

To be continued….

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:43 am

What a great story!
Thanks for sharing.
After telling of this meeting I would really be interested in hearing how their relationship developed as she continued to fuck him.
Hearing about how what she did with him changed her and what she might have done with him that was out of the ordinary from what she did with you.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:37 am

mundyman wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:43 am
What a great story!
Thanks for sharing.
After telling of this meeting I would really be interested in hearing how their relationship developed as she continued to fuck him.
Hearing about how what she did with him changed her and what she might have done with him that was out of the ordinary from what she did with you.
Thanks! Will do…

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:29 am

The rest of the night is where things took an extreme turn to the much more kinkier and nasty side. When she got home she told me that he had fucked her twice, and that she had cum 3 or 4 times, and that it was really fun, and she’d like to fuck him again sometime. I didn’t find out the full truth about that night until SEVEN YEARS LATER!!! At the time I didn’t realize how much of a nasty slut my sweet wife could be…now I do (and love that side of her). The truth is:

They got dressed and he walked her out to her car and he kissed and hugged her good night. And that sensual kiss turned into more kissing until they were full on making out, with his hands once again all over her, and her hand stroking his hardening tool through his jeans.

He stuck his hands down her pants and said “Damn! You are still wet…”

She sighed and moaned as he slipped a few fingers in and out of her just fucked pussy. “Oh fuck, you have me so turned on….” She said, And continued stroking his cock through his jeans.

“I wish I had brought more condoms” he said. (We had all agreed on him wearing a condom everytime he fucked her).

“I don’t care”, she moaned, “I want you”, and unbuttoned his jeans and took out his hard cock and stroked it with her hands. “Damn, you have such an awesome cock….” She said, and looked down at his cock with a look of pure raw passion & then looked him dead in the eye and told him: “Fuck me.”

“Oh shit…” he moaned, “for real?! Where?”

She was in full on slut mode now. “Put that big beautiful black cock inside me, right here”. She moved more into the shadows, slipped one leg out of pants leg, leaned up against the car, and spread her legs…

His cock was once again rock hard, and this time from having already fucked her twice and stretched her pussy enough to accommodate his huge dick, he just slid right in.

“Oh fuck!” She cried out, “oh fuck yeah that feels so fuckin’ good”.

“You like this Black dick don’t you?” He said, grinding into her.

“I love your big beautiful Black cock. I love your big beautiful Black cock!” She said over and over. And then: “Fuck me!”

At this point he started truly fucking her brains out, the two of them standing up facing each other, her leaning up against our car, him fucking her hard with wild abandon. And there was my sweet wife, getting completely fucked senseless, bareback, by this stud out in public, leaning up against a car in a parking lot. They were somewhat in the shadows but anybody could have seen them. And in fact at one point she looked up and saw people looking out of the windows of the motel, watching them. She didn’t care…

Looking back years later she said it was pure Raw dirty sex, and it made her feel like such a nasty slut and she loved it. He fucked her like that for a while, maybe 10 or 15 minutes, she said it became a blur of just pure pleasure. She squirted on him again, and had an additional smaller vaginal orgasm too. She was starting to build up to yet another huge orgasm, but her tightening pussy once again took him over the top, so he pulled out, stroked his cock a few times and shot a huge load onto the parking lot pavement.

At that point they got back fully into their clothes, kissed goodnight for real this time, and she got in her car and drove home to me…

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:15 pm

585 views so far! I never thought this would be so popular

I can state what should be the obvious that I have jerked off many many times over the years thinking about this first night between the two of them!

curiouswmale
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouswmale » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:04 am

I have to admit, I was really interested at first when I read this was going to be an interracial story. Then I almost stopped reading when the condom was mentioned. However, I’m so glad I stayed around because it got extremely hot when he did her bare, especially after leaving the room. I’m like you, I would be jerking to that memory quite often because in my book, there’s nothing hotter. I’m so jealous. You are a lucky guy.
My $.02 for what it's worth, Curious

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:12 am

Hmmm....seems that my wife could benefit from an experience with a dude like that. But she has not been willing, because of early social prejudice. Yet we all know what they say!!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:40 am

very hot. thanks

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:13 am

What a hot story!!! Please continue!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:23 pm

JustWantToWatch wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:13 am
What a hot story!!! Please continue!
I’m hoping there will be more to the story soon, as they are making plans to get together again in February

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:16 pm

very hot. did they see each other again?

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:45 pm

They got together again last March, he fucked her brains two different times in the course of 3 days. And I got pictures and brief video of her sucking his dick, which was extremely hot to see. His dick is even bigger than I thought, truly huge and thick, a legit 8.5 inches

Fucking her stretched out, cum filled pussy afterwards was so fun. She just kept cumming & cumming

In the time since that she has ramped up taking about him when we fuck, telling me how much she likes his cock more than mine and how much bigger his cock is, how much hotter he is than me, and how he can fuck her harder. Talk like that always drives me crazy and makes me cum extra hard

They are scheduled to get together again in a couple of weeks…

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:02 pm

I meant to add: they have continued to get together at least once or twice a year ever since then (he lives on the other side of the country and she has a busy, demanding day job). He’s fucked her something like 25-30 times over the years. They stopped using condoms long ago, he always fucks her bareback now, and always shoots his load deep inside her. She loves it

In the time since the two of them first got together, she’s fucked 5 other men. And the sex has been very hot with most of them, but none of them have rocked her world like this guy.

She’s told me that if he lived in town she’d probably be fucking him once or twice a week.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:56 pm

Your story could be my story. My wife always preferred black men and had quite a few before we met. Then when she became a hotwife, she met a young black man, almost half her age (23 v. 45). He also was a recently graduated college basketball player. She told me he had the best body of any man she had ever been with. Like you, she told me fresh details over the years, but the first time he fucked her was in our marital bed while I took our young daughter out for the evening, so she could have him.