Our Chance Encounter in Puerto Vallarta

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edgar1
Prepubescent

Our Chance Encounter in Puerto Vallarta

Unread post by edgar1 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:51 am

At the time of this story my wife Priya (33) and I (Edgar) were role playing the Hotwife lifestyle in the bedroom. We had used toys,blindfolds, and watched videos together where she narrated as if she were the woman in the video.

Our summer vacay that year was to Puerto Vallarta. A vanilla resort where the goal was sun, sand and drinks for the week.

First day we arrive is uneventful as we are tired from travel. Early night to bed

Second night is when The fun started. We were at the bar drinking tequila when she spots a mid 20s Colombian guy with his friends. The guy is very attractive and is exactly her type (her words). The drinks continue and so does her courage. I told her she should go sit next to him at the bar — and she did it! I’m watching this go down from my table semi erect just from them talking lol

Anyways one thing lead to another , they’re dancing and kissing on the dance floor to a mariachi band. She eventually leads him back to our table hand in hand to introduce me. It’s mostly smiles and nods as there’s a language barrier, but I could tell from his smile he knew what was up.

Our room is a suite with a living room and bedroom separated by a sliding door. When the three of us arrive to the room, Priya asks for privacy. So I’m listening in to kissing and eventually smacking sounds of sex.

I can’t take it anymore so I ever so slightly slide the door about 1/4 open. What a sight. This fit Latin stud with my wife in doggy style. Her bikini was simply slid to the side for him.

For the rest of the week it was game in for them. He would see her/us at the pool and join us. Eventually leading back to our room (he was sharing his with friends).

We still talk about her fucking Giovanni in that trip. And we still watch some of the videos I took on my phone to get us in the mood.

While we may never find another guy like that in those circumstances, we really are so happy we had this experience together. It was perfec.

abhiandpreeti
Virgin

Re: Our Chance Encounter in Puerto Vallarta

Unread post by abhiandpreeti » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:33 pm

Hot to read about an Indian wife let go.
Abhi, the hubby
===========================
Abhi's wife sharing stories
http://www.wifesharingstories.blogspot.in
===========================