TheHammer
Player

Re: xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:53 pm

hairyhead wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:38 pm
TheHammer wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:05 pm
Are these new stories or rewrites of his previous stories with new character names?
I would describe them as variations on a theme. Not a complete copy with name change but not a new write.

It will be interesting to see where he goes with the equivalent of the Mike and Jen universe.
Thanks! Will he interesting to read as I have their clear vision in my head on what Mike and Jen exactly look like, lol.

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:43 am

While these 5 books plot is based on Xleg's old story Pandora's Box, the story itself has been greatly rewritten and expanded.
However, in my head, I felt Ollie = Mike and Jessie = Jen. I didn't think either main story character has changed in any way other than their names.

Though there is room for follow-up books, this series could be a standalone one. I personally feel that is more likely.
Perhaps Xleg (Pete Andrews) could clarify.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:18 pm

I enjoyed it. I think he’s feeling his way through to make it a little more commercially viable but whatever. He’s earned it.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:31 am

Hello all,

My new book is out, GIRLS WHO BELONG TO OTHER MEN. It's available on Amazon Kindle.

This story is from the perspective of the bull. The inspiration was my old story, Preying on Other Men's Wives, but it's greatly re-written so it's really a new book except for the 1st chapter.

Here's a summary: Clark is 18 years old and a college freshmen from a sleepy beach town. He's tall and handsome, and has the muscular body of the linebacker and the power forward he used to be in high school. He's also well endowed.

Clark isn't the smartest person in the world, or the most mature, but he's easy-going and affable, and boyishly charming when he tries. Girls are drawn to him, and he's always found it easy to get pretty, sexy girls into his bed.

Clark doesn't want a steady. He likes playing the field. He wants to sample the charms of as many girls as possible, going from one hookup to the next.

Then one raining night, he finds himself alone with Suzanne, a friend from high school. Suzanne and Fred -- another friend from high school -- have been dating forever, and they plan to marry after college. One thing leads to another, and Clark ends up having sex with Suzanne.

The evening with Suzanne is a revelation to Clark. Because he learns something about himself. Sex with a pretty girl is great. But sex with a pretty girl who belongs to another man is fucking amazing!

This series follows Clark's life. Chasing after girls who belong to other men is what he call his "new hobby." But this lifestyle exposes Clark to people who are way different from people from his hometown. Will Clark's kinky desires lead him down a rabbit hole he can't come back from?

I also plan to post updates on what I'm writing on my Amazon author page - you have to delete the ** at the beginning.

**https://www.amazon.com/author/peteandrews

To respond to a couple of questions:

I do not plan to write a sequel to Opening Pandora's Box. But I might change my mind. I've been toying with the idea of a book about Pastor John, and that would probably involve Jessie and Ollie.

I plan to next release the first book of the Faithful Wife Falls From Grace series. This will be mostly the same as the one I posted before, with some editing. I'm still getting to know kindle, but it seems you have to have alot of books available to really make any money (and I'm not trying to make alot, just some extra spending money, certainly not to live on).

So, I will be releasing some of my old material while also publishing new stories.

Cheers!

Pete (xleglover)

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:40 pm

Thanks for the update --- I miss your stories being here but hope that sales are what you hoped (or more!)
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:08 am

Hi all,

Here is the link to my new book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBX ... 913&sr=8-2

Also, here is an updated synopsis of the story:

Is it wrong to chase after wives and girlfriends of other men?

For Clark, it's his new hobby. He's a freshman in college, tall and handsome, with the muscular body of the linebacker and the power forward he used to be in high school. He's also well endowed.

And it turns him on to get girls to cheat on the men they belong to. Clark doesn't see anything wrong with this. But then, he's an 18 year old kid who's just always found it easy to get into girls' pants. That's part of the appeal with wives and girlfriends. They're more of a challenge.

The problem is, Clark doesn't see how his new "hobby" is hurting people. Maybe he'll understand later, but by then it might be too late.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:54 pm

xleglover wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:31 am
To respond to a couple of questions:

I do not plan to write a sequel to Opening Pandora's Box. But I might change my mind. I've been toying with the idea of a book about Pastor John, and that would probably involve Jessie and Ollie.

I plan to next release the first book of the Faithful Wife Falls From Grace series. This will be mostly the same as the one I posted before, with some editing. I'm still getting to know kindle, but it seems you have to have alot of books available to really make any money (and I'm not trying to make alot, just some extra spending money, certainly not to live on).

So, I will be releasing some of my old material while also publishing new stories.

Cheers!

Pete (xleglover)
Looking forward to it and will definietly support the ebooks of beloved works. You deserve it and it will be great to have in that format. Thanks!!!

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:13 am

Thank you Xleglover for clarifying my question about a possible sequel. Personally, I think you are right to write something different next, and then concentrate on re-edits/extended rewrites of your large back story catalogue.

I have just purchased your new story and I am interested to see how you managed to tell a cuckolding story from the bull's point of view. IMHO this is much harder to achieve than writing from the husband, the wife or third person point of view.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:49 am

Hello all - The first book of Opening Pandora's Box is now free.

https://www.amazon.com/Opening-Pandoras ... 100&sr=8-5

It's only free for a few days. So if you've been thinking about trying it out, now's the time.

Cheers!

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:16 am

For those who may be interested, I see the first part of Xleg's Faithful Wife's Fall From Grace is available on Amazon.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:37 pm

X-leg, just a reminder, we love all your stories, but the "He Fucked My Girl" original series is a must publish. I realize you need to clean up some thing like 1st/3rd person perspective (I think the first story needs to be made 3rd person), but really, it's your classic "one that started them all".

SirWanksalot
Prepubescent

Unread post by SirWanksalot » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:41 am

couple20uk wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:16 am
the first part of Xleg's Faithful Wife's Fall From Grace is available on Amazon.
I'm pretty sure X didn't publish those, so the money is going to a scammer.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Faithful Wife's Fall From Grace is my book. Book 1 is out now and Book 2 will be out later this month. I plan to release 3-4 books in the Faithful Wife series and then do book 2 of the Girls Who Belong to Other Men series.

Probably I'd begin publishing the He Fucked My Girl series next year. I'm using the Mike/Jen names in the Faithful Wife series, so I'll have to pick new names so as not to confuse people.

(I have found a swipe of one of my stories on Kindle. Someone here pointed it out to me, so thank you! But the writer didn't correct clear typos from my original free postings! And, there's a flashback scene he really screwed up. Anyway, I may post the correct version as a single book later this year or next.)

Once again, I really appreciate your interest and support. It's nice to make a little money on my stories after publishing for free for so many years. I'll be periodically putting the stories on Kindle Unlimited or for free and I'll try to post here when those sales happen. Cheers!

SirWanksalot
Prepubescent

Unread post by SirWanksalot » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:35 pm

My mistake. FWFFG is one of my favorites, so I'm happy to see it's back!

Stifler
Virgin

Unread post by Stifler » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:57 am

I would do the opposite. I would use the names Jen and Mike for the He Fucked my Girl series and find some new names for FWFFG. For me the names Jen and Mike are inextricably linked to the He Fucked My Girl series, which by the way is simply epic. Just my opinion.

xian2014
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by xian2014 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:29 am

Stifler wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:57 am
I would do the opposite. I would use the names Jen and Mike for the He Fucked my Girl series and find some new names for FWFFG. For me the names Jen and Mike are inextricably linked to the He Fucked My Girl series, which by the way is simply epic. Just my opinion.
I hope he does change the names of FWFFG I hated that story and I felt that using Jen and Mike in that story tarnished the original stories of Jen and Mike.

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:49 am

xian2014 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:29 am
Stifler wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:57 am
I hope he does change the names of FWFFG I hated that story and I felt that using Jen and Mike in that story tarnished the original stories of Jen and Mike.
I tend to agree, though I liked both FWFFG and He Fucked My Girl.
Unfortunately, the dye is cast as Book 1 of FWFFG was published on August 1st.

On the He Fucked My Girl saga, Xleg will have to do a lot of editing (later books got a little long) and probably change the title to get Amazon approval. So maybe changing Mike and Jen's names will get lost in the mix.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:09 am

Hello all - Book 2 of the Faithful Wife series is now out. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CFZ ... 463&sr=8-1

As for the names for when I get to the He Fucked My Girl series, I plan to use Peter and Gwen after Spider-man. I always liked Gwen Stacy better than Mary Jane as Peter's girlfriend. Also, as far as I can tell, you can use Fuck in titles of Kindle books. As I've searched it and found books there. I guess if it does get bounced I'll use F*ck in the title.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:14 pm

Xleg, such a great story, the Faithful Wife. I don't know how I didn't read it before, but really, bravo.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:44 pm

Okay, I'll add one more.... Faithful Wife 2. This might be a top 5 Cuckold book of all time. It's so fucking good, it hits so many buttons. Jesus. I'm like 75% through. Holy lord.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:18 am

Enjoyed the Pandora series....not your best but overall pretty good.

I'd love to see you publish 'Be Care What you Wish For' to the - I guess as yet - undetermined conclusion. A work which was, IMO, shaping up to be your best ever.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:22 am

Just wanted to ask if you ever finished the "Be Care What You Wish For" story that was on here, but ended unfinished before being removed?

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:01 pm

hwc wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:22 am
Just wanted to ask if you ever finished the "Be Care What You Wish For" story that was on here, but ended unfinished before being removed?
No, that story wasn't finished.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:43 pm

I've read all of XL's Kindle stuff. I am going to look back and compare these with his originals. Just to see of the has made significant changes.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:06 pm

Hi all -

Book 2 of 2 of Girls Who Belong To Other Men is out on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CH1 ... 483&sr=8-3

I'm really happy how this series ended. This started as my old book Preying On Other Men's Wives, but it quickly diverged from that original story. Let me know how you like the Epilogue. I might write a 3rd book if enough interest.

I'm writing Book 3 of Faithful Wife. Really editing the original story. I haven't read that story for a while. Wow, major angst. While editing it over, it reminds me of places I was at, at the time, and how they worked into the story.

Right now book 4 of Opening Pandora's Box is free to download on Kindle.

Cheers!