"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Lensman2000
Player

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:57 am

That was an intense read. I can only imagine the sights, sounds, taste and small of the actual experience. An interesting next step might be to lick her while they're fucking. Jen would enjoy the psychological pleasure of seeing you close to his cock (something that apparently turns her on) as well as the additional physical stimulation. A memorable time for all I would think.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:12 pm

Great writing. So much fun to read.
Thank you.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Is it just me, or does Ray-Man's writing style and storyline have some of the "flavor" of good ol' XLeglover? Even down to the Jen?

Jr

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:25 am

A great read and virtually impossible to do so without stroking!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:35 am

She turned around and instantly went down on him, licking the cum from his balls and cock. After covering every square inch of his manhood she turned to me and closed in for a kiss. She kept one hand on his shaft as she gave me the first intentional cum kiss since we started down this kinky path.
Jen is such a class act!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:52 am

Amazement…

For Tory our display was so new for him. Beyond what we had done in front of him previously this exceeded what he could have expected. He admitted that this was all so new for him and also so exciting that he was overloaded mentally processing it. He asked if this was normal with our previous partners. We explained that to varying degrees, yes. Some of our kinks were previously unfathomable to him. But he was excited by his new sexual awareness and the kinky nature of Jen and I’s relationship. At his age his hormones were at peak. He was ready to go again.

He could not stretch her or fill her up like some of her previous lovers. His enthusiasm and curiosity more than made up for it. He could certainly replenish cum quickly. His refractory time was very short. Tall, in shape, lean. Only Brett brought the same level of comfort for me. I truly enjoyed watching Tory breed Jen. With zero fat on his body I could see every muscle employed in the work of mating with her. Two perfect humans entwined in the act of breeding. And his humility and wonderment added to the pleasure of the whole situation.

I fucked her when he finished. All of us were tired. I woke around 3 am to him pounding her missionary. All of us still in the same bed.

As had become customary the guest always gets to shower with my wife. I didn’t mind, I actually liked the preferential treatment Jen afforded her lovers. Thinking about Tory washing my wife’s body while I made the coffee was hot frankly.

After the funeral for Tory’s uncle and the family gathering he returned to our house around 6:00 pm. The night was a repeat of the previous. Lots of touching, fucking, etc. After our threesome time they ended up sleeping together in “Tory’s” room. Jen never returned to our room but I was not at all put out by that. On the contrary, her spending time with Tory was refreshing in the shadow of my recent experiences with Marc.

Tory left for Boston and Jen and I went off to work. As promised she packed a bag and went to Marc’s after work. I would not see her until Tuesday evening.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:19 am

Insecurities mount…

Jen went directly to Marc’s place after work Monday. She wanted to make it clear that she had intimate relations over the weekend with Tory. He was not happy. His possessive inclinations were very much on display. They spent the first hour rehashing what the arrangement was about and she was very clear that their time together did not supplant either my and her relationship or even ones that she had previous to hooking up with him. He, by his actions and words, had quickly led himself to believe that he had more control than he thought. She reset the relationship to what it was, FWBs. Nothing more.

He grudgingly accepted the clarifications and they got on with what she was there for. And it was good a usual. However, she could tell that he was conflicted.

Tuesday there were a lot of text exchanges between them and he was trying to negotiate a new deal. He did not want her seeing anyone else other than him and he wanted more time/priority with her. He was still hung up on me. For some reason he was focused on limiting my time with her as well. He was convinced that he was providing her with more fulfilling sex and that I needn’t be as intimate with her as a result. His ego was certainly inflated.

Jen and I spoke about the situation and she decided that it was time to cut the ties with him. He was too much of a narcissist and it was going to be too much work to get around his attitudes towards me. She was going to miss the sex with him but all in all it just did not feel comfortable anymore.

He did not take the news well. His texts (she did not take his calls) vacillated from pleads to reconsider to outright attacks on me as the perpetrator of her decision to end things. This went on for the remainder of the week. By Friday afternoon he came to the realization that it was over. He became cordial and his texts conciliatory. He had become more invested in her emotionally than either of us realized and this forced us to reflect on how we had come to this situation.

There was the uncomfortable realization that we would likely cross paths with him locally, and particularly at the gym, which could pose some undesirable situations. But in the end, regardless of that possibility, she felt she needed to end it and I was of course supportive of that.

It helped that we had such a positive time with Tory which put into focus the issues with Marc. Jen texted Tory and offered him an open invitation anytime he was home. He was very happy with that invitation. In fact he proposed to come out Friday night and spend the weekend if “we” were up for it. It was an important distinction for me that he was asking both of us. Refreshing.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:42 pm

As had become customary the guest always gets to shower with my wife. I didn’t mind, I actually liked the preferential treatment Jen afforded her lovers. Thinking about Tory washing my wife’s body while I made the coffee was hot frankly.
Yay!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:43 pm

But in the end, regardless of that possibility, she felt she needed to end it and I was of course supportive of that.
Fun while it lasted but good riddance!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Very glad to see the back of Marc.
Still think he would have benefited from a slap.

safira

Unread post by safira » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:54 am

i would find it exceptionally hot if you accepted Jen’s invitation sometime to join her in going down on Tory.
…with his permission, as well.
great story, Ray-Man. thank you for sharing

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:31 am

Happy Thanksgiving. I am amazed at how long it’s taking to catch up to present. Thank you for the comments. There may be a lag over the holidays so here are a couple more installments

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:32 am

Cancelled…

Last minute Tory texted Jen and told her he could not come out Friday night. She was very disappointed. So was he. He had some event that he had to be a part of on Saturday morning so it kind of scuttled the opportunity to come home. She was down about it and so was I.

I suggested that we had not been anywhere since our Maine trip so how about an overnight to Boston? Boy was I a hero. Tory was available Saturday from noon on so we decided to make a day trip with an overnight option if needed. Jen was beyond happy. So Saturday morning I drove my wife to Boston to have sex with another man.

Logistics became somewhat difficult because we did not get a hotel room since we were undecided if we were going to stay overnight. While in route he suggested his dorm room, his roommate was not going to be around. The only issue would be getting two of us entry. I suggested that she go alone. He easily got her through his dorm security, posed her as his visiting sister. I went out exploring the sites of Boston after I dropped her off. That was at noon.

She texted me at 5:00 and I picked her up in front of his dorm at 5:30. We decided to head back home. She filled me in on their time together. They fucked 4 times. Nothing out of the ordinary regarding the actual sex. His roommate did come back earlier than expected though and came into the dorm room when Jen was naked on the couch in their common area. Tory and her had just finished round 3.

Everyone was caught off guard. The roommate stood in the open doorway not really sure what to do. The door was still ajar and two girls walked by and gasped when they saw Jen naked. He quickly shut the door behind him. Silence. No one really knew quite what to do. It was awkward for a few seconds until Jen figured fuck it and stood up, walked over to him and shook his hand introducing herself as a friend of Tory’s. She never really heard his name as he was stumbling with his words. His eyes betrayed him and he was steeling glances at her nakedness.

Keep in mind that Tory was naked too. With introductions completed Jen turned and said to Tory she would be in his room and left the common area. When Tory joined her a few minutes later he told Jen that his roommate was beyond excited about the exchange. There were high fives and the typical lucky dog statements. Jen was aroused by the whole incident and that’s what led to fuck number 4. She sucked him hard and then they loudly screwed for the benefit of the roommate. She said that her vocalizations should have won her some sort of drama award.

Done and calmed down she dressed and texted me. As she was leaving she greeted the roommate again, giving him a hug and proclaiming that it was nice to meet him. Her and Tory exchanged deep kisses in the doorway and then she left to meet me. This was a great adventure for her. She loved being exposed. She also loved that fact that this guy was going to be thinking about her for a long time to come. Tory found it amusing as well.

We decided to leave Boston and head home.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:33 am

Dinner on the road…

We headed west on Route 90 towards home. We were both hungry so I stopped at the first travel plaza to get some take out. We would have normally gone inside but Jen, or I should say Tory, had soaked through her jeans and she did not want to go through the effort of changing in the car. We ate in the parking area then proceeded to get back on the interstate.

She was so horny from the afternoons events. I was horny because I missed the action and the telling of what happened got me worked up as well. I asked her to expose her tits so I could preoccupy myself during the drive. It was still daylight and one trucker got an eyeful of my hands rubbing her perfect tits and swollen nipples. She didn’t even care who saw them at that point. I had her unsnap her jeans and pull them down so I could play with her pussy.

I rubbed Tory’s deposits on her clit and alternated back to her breasts. She was in heaven. She wanted to give me road head but it was too much to focus on while on the interstate. I got her to cum while fingering her pussy. She warned me that I was in for it when we got home. I continued playing with her and she just got into her zone and enjoyed it.

About half way home she pulled my hand away and then pushed two of her fingers inside of herself. It was getting dark now so the interior dash lights added a glow to the inside of the car. I thought that I was doing a good job and was momentarily confused why she needed to masturbate herself. But that was not her motivation. She pulled her fingers out and then put them to my lips and started to rub the love juices from her pussy on my face. She concentrated mostly on my lips. Then pushed her fingers into my mouth and made me suck them. I might have been a willing victim.

She repeated this process, refreshing the coating on her fingers by reinserting them inside herself. By the time we arrived home the taste and smell of sex was overwhelming in my mouth and on my face. We walked to the house with her tits exposed as they had been in the car. We fucked like mad that night. She passed on oral, too much stimulation from the days events.

I woke her Sunday morning with morning wood.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:37 pm

Happy Thanksgiving. I am amazed at how long it’s taking to catch up to present. Thank you for the comments. There may be a lag over the holidays so here are a couple more installments
I'm amazed too but enjoying every moment! I love your sensitive, detailed accounts. Please don't change a thing.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:47 pm

His roommate did come back earlier than expected though and came into the dorm room when Jen was naked on the couch in their common area. Tory and her had just finished round 3.
Everyone was caught off guard. The roommate stood in the open doorway not really sure what to do. The door was still ajar and two girls walked by and gasped when they saw Jen naked. He quickly shut the door behind him. Silence. No one really knew quite what to do. It was awkward for a few seconds until Jen figured fuck it and stood up, walked over to him and shook his hand introducing herself as a friend of Tory’s. She never really heard his name as he was stumbling with his words. His eyes betrayed him and he was steeling glances at her nakedness.

Keep in mind that Tory was naked too. With introductions completed Jen turned and said to Tory she would be in his room and left the common area. When Tory joined her a few minutes later he told Jen that his roommate was beyond excited about the exchange. There were high fives and the typical lucky dog statements. Jen was aroused by the whole incident and that’s what led to fuck number 4. She sucked him hard and then they loudly screwed for the benefit of the roommate. She said that her vocalizations should have won her some sort of drama award.
Her and Tory exchanged deep kisses in the doorway and then she left to meet me. This was a great adventure for her. She loved being exposed. She also loved that fact that this guy was going to be thinking about her for a long time to come. Tory found it amusing as well.
Jen is a total rockstar!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:48 pm

But that was not her motivation. She pulled her fingers out and then put them to my lips and started to rub the love juices from her pussy on my face. She concentrated mostly on my lips. Then pushed her fingers into my mouth and made me suck them. I might have been a willing victim.
I guess you might!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:48 pm

She repeated this process, refreshing the coating on her fingers by reinserting them inside herself. By the time we arrived home the taste and smell of sex was overwhelming in my mouth and on my face. We walked to the house with her tits exposed as they had been in the car. We fucked like mad that night.
I bet!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:17 am

54321 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:37 pm
I'm amazed too but enjoying every moment! I love your sensitive, detailed accounts. Please don't change a thing.

I totally agree! Don't change a thing!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:50 am

I love your updates, long, short, or medium in length!!
You are definitely living the life and seem to be keeping the train on the rails.
Your wife is insatiable.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:06 am

mundyman wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:50 am
You are definitely living the life and seem to be keeping the train on the rails.
Your wife is insatiable.
She's totally insatiable!! :lol: ;)

safira

Unread post by safira » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:43 am

Ray-Man,
you’ve mentioned several times about sharing pics with Jen’s lovers. aside from your avatar, which is really sexy, have you ever shared any pics of her, faceless, of course?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:09 pm

safira wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:43 am
Ray-Man,
you’ve mentioned several times about sharing pics with Jen’s lovers. aside from your avatar, which is really sexy, have you ever shared any pics of her, faceless, of course?
Pictures have been shared with her boys. But here is a no go I am afraid.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:10 pm

mundyman wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:50 am
Your wife is insatiable.
Thank you, she is at that

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:11 pm

54321 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:47 pm
His roommate did come back earlier than expected though and came into the dorm room when Jen was naked on the couch in their common area. Tory and her had just finished round 3.

Her and Tory exchanged deep kisses in the doorway and then she left to meet me. This was a great adventure for her. She loved being exposed. She also loved that fact that this guy was going to be thinking about her for a long time to come. Tory found it amusing as well.
Jen is a total rockstar!

Yes...She is...