"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ray-Man
Player

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:40 am

College…

I arrived in New England at the end of August. The college I attended was known as a party school. The university lived up to it’s reputation. I was on campus in a dorm with one roommate. We got along well but I wouldn’t say we were close. Our schedules were different enough so I had enough alone time in my dorm to make the situation amicable. The first semester I spent most of my time acclimating to the new atmosphere and surroundings. I came to like New England. Started to attend some parties and made some new friends that fall. Thanksgiving I stayed on campus, but went home for Christmas break. Back from break and the start of the second semester I began to attend more gatherings and went to my first Frat House party. It was very cold at that point and the daylight hours were short. I was chatting it up with some girls at this party and one of them seemed shy but kept showing up in my space throughout the night. We chatted it up, she was cute, and seemed interested. We ended up making out near the end of the night. She came back to my dorm and we started groping and undressing, little by little. She was nervous so I took it slow. Once naked and on my bed I went down on her. At first she was reluctant to let me go there. She was not very assertive so I was taking the lead every step of the way. She seemed to enjoy the oral, however I could not get a read on her if she came or not. She asked “are we going to fuck?” I indicated that I would like to but it was up to her. She said she wanted to and that she was on the pill. I took that as a green light and I positioned myself over her for missionary. When I entered her she said wtf, omg. I asked if she was ok and she indicated she was. I pushed slowly into her. She was wet, but very tight. I fucked her slow and to my full length on each thrust. She was very animated and vocal. When I was ready to cum I proclaimed that fact to her and she said she wanted me to cum inside her. Which I readily obliged. She went silent and was staring off into space. I stayed inside her and rolled onto my back. With her lying on top of me I started to rub her back and tried to kiss her. She started sobbing. I tried to comfort her and asked her what was wrong. She couldn’t speak immediately but once she calmed down she explained that she had not had casual sex before. She was not a virgin but had only had sex in her previous relationship. We talked a while and she became content and seemed to be relaxed. I of course got hard again and she could feel my erection against her leg. She asked me to fuck her again. I took it slow and fingered her for a while first to make sure she really wanted to go again. She did and I suggested doggy this time. I fucked her with a little more enthusiasm and finished inside her a second time. We lay next to each other kissing and everything seem alright. Then with no warning she started sobbing again. She apologized and assured me that her emotions had nothing to do with me. We slept for a couple hours and she then woke me and asked me to fuck her doggy again. I finished inside her a third time and she did not get emotional. Early in the morning we showered and went to a Starbucks for coffee. She wanted to see me again so we left it that she would text me when she was ready. I did not hear from her again until two weeks later. She was out with some of her girlfriends, had some drinks, and wanted to hook up. My roommate was at his girlfriends so we agreed to meet at my dorm. We fucked 3 times again and she got emotional on the first round. Same as before. She said she had not hooked up with anyone else but me and that she was trying to adjust to sex without being in a relationship. She said she enjoyed the sex but had to get her mind wrapped around hooking up. I did not want to date this girl but I didn’t mind fucking her. Two weeks later she texts me again wanting to hookup. We ended up at her dorm this time and I pushed her boundaries a bit. She had never sucked cock so I let her practice on me. She would not let me cum in her mouth though. I ejaculated in her 3 times again and left late in the evening. I never heard from her again after that 3rd hookup. I never ran into her again socially either.

After her I hooked up randomly with different girls when the occasion presented itself. All of them were one night stands. All of them wearing a condom, which I hated.

Then I met Becca.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:17 am

I'm enjoying your stories.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 am

I enjoy your stories, too. One gentle suggestion if I might advance. Please break your text into paragraphs. The dense text is hard to read.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 pm

Third week in July, Friday

Away…

Rarely do I have to make business trips for the engineering firm that I work for. Rarely doesn’t mean never. I needed to be at a conference and follow up client entertainments for 10 days, starting on a Friday departure and return on a Sunday. That encompassed 2 weekends and I would be in Florida. My wife would be on her own for these 10 days and with a new hobby. Not that I was concerned about her extra level of freedom while I was gone, but I would miss out on all the after fun. Selfish concerns were all that bothered me at the time. We agreed that she would give me the recap details of any meet ups with Jon and maybe some naughty text pics as well. That Friday evening I landed at Orlando in the most sweltering of heat. When I took my phone off airplane mode I received a text from Jen telling me she was going to Jon’s that evening. I begged for pictures.

My begging worked. At around 10:00 that evening I receive a “for your eyes only” text. Followed by the most shocking pic I had received from her yet. Her face throughly covered in cum with the tip of Jon’s cock head in the edge of the photo. I got away with this only once in all the time I had been with her and she was adamant that it would never happen again. Yet here she was with his jizz painted on her face. I sent a surprised emoji face in response. A few minutes later I got another pic text with his cock in her mouth and some of the cum having been obviously pushed around on her face presumably by his member. My cock was out at that point and I was stroking in my hotel room. I did not hear from her again that night. The next day she gave me the details via text. The cum facial was a spontaneous event in which he did what he wanted and she submitted. The rest of the evening was raw fucking.

What I did not find out until later that Saturday was that she ended up staying the night at Jon’s. We had never discussed this scenario previously but it did not cause me any concerns. On the contrary it excited me immensely. She left in the morning for our house.

Saturday night she again went to Jon’s apartment. His roommate Jeremey was there for a short time and then left to go bar hopping. Jen showed up in a light summer dress and was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were on full display and Jeremey was blatantly looking at her pokies. She said this got her very wet and as soon as he left her and Jon were at each other. Jen and Jon fucked for the next few hours and they fell asleep in his bed. She woke up and went to the bathroom and then on to the kitchen for a water. Jeremey was sitting at the table when she rounded the corner. Of course she was naked. She froze in place. He said hello and just stared at her nakedness. In a moment of courage she proceeded by him to the fridge and retrieved a bottled water. When she turned back he had repositioned himself in the chair facing her. She stood there and twisted off the bottle cap, taking a sip. Her heart was racing as she was on full display to him. Jeremey commented on her stunning beauty and stated how fortunate Jon was. She thanked him for the compliment and then proceeded to walk past him to return to the bedroom. She looked back at him before she rounded the corner and he said to her “thank you”. Once in the bedroom she was on fire and attempted to wake Jon for some attention. He was spent and there would be no relief that night. She gathered her clothes, dressed, gave him a kiss and proceeded out of the bedroom. Jeremey was sitting on the couch in the living room and she said goodbye as she passed by him. He replied “nice to see you”, pun intended I am sure.

She called me when she got home but I was asleep and missed her first ring. I roused myself up and returned her missed call. She was very excited to tell me of her exposure to the roommate. It was a rush for her to display herself nude to him. She felt so slutty and it turned her on so much. I told her to be careful or she might end up in a threesome. She said that was unlikely. I questioned whether she would like to try 2 guys at once? “Not really”.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Sunday to Friday

She went back to Jon’s Sunday night and again woke up in his bed Monday morning. He was sound asleep so she dressed and left for work. The rest of the week she was there every day of the week, with the exception of Saturday. Slept over 4 nights. In my absence Jon seemed to take a bit more ownership of her and he mixed it up sexually with her over that week. He dominated her more than he previously had, more dirty talk, some of it degrading. He came on her a lot and was back to fucking her mouth. He asked her to try anal (she declined), and generally took sexual possession of her while I was out of town. She said the sex was very hot and she really enjoyed the way he treated her. The overnights did concern me somewhat. But in my absence there was nothing I was to do about it as I heard about it afterwards. That week she was truly his. He took full advantage of it (her).

I received regular text updates and pictures. This fueled both my angst and arousal. She was also teasing Jeremy with her attire and that left me to wonder if there was going to be another guy playing with my wife in the near future. She did not indicate that she was interested in that but she did delight in displaying herself in sexy clothing to him. Jon enjoyed the sexual innuendo as well according to Jen. Small thing maybe, but she had bought a new electric tooth brush to keep at Jon’s. I suspected the sleep overs would continue after I returned from my trip. I was obsessed with every detail that she could share with me throughout the week and I man handled my cock every evening at the hotel.

As Jen loosened up with her sexuality in the past months she was becoming less conservative with her attire. Previously she was very self conscious about her nipples and tried to wear clothing that concealed them. She now was inclined, in the right situations, to go braless and wear thinner clothing. This made me very happy as I loved seeing her this way. I found it very sexy. Prior to her liberalization so to speak, she would not be very revealing of her beautiful body. She always thought that she was not curvy enough, too thin, breasts too small. No amount of reassurance from me seemed to change her self view. I believe that she came to realize that she is very beautiful and sexy as this journey progressed. Jon had a lot to do with that. He constantly gave her compliments both about her sexy body and her personally. Probably because it is my duty as a husband to reassure her my positive remarks may have had less impact over time. With Jon adding to the adulation I believe that it gave her more confidence in her self view. With two men paying her endless compliments it cemented a better feeling of confidence in herself.

Sunday afternoon when I arrived home we reconnected and I gently made love to her. We had long talks about the events that took place while I was gone and she and I agreed to moderate things a bit. Jon would still get her but not on such a regular basis. She spent one night with him on the following Wednesday but did not stay over, coming home late. She was fully accepting of her new sexual promiscuity and I was as well, but the previous week was a bit intense. We felt we had a good situation with Jon and that the routine was acceptable for the near term. We just agreed the last 10 days were a little over the top. It was clear though, she had a blast.

With me being gone for 10 days we decided a long weekend away was in order. Jon would have to do without her for four days. We needed some us time.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:36 pm

Maine…

Jen and I decided to take a long weekend and make the 3 hour trip to our favorite ocean retreat in southern Maine. Ogunquit has one of the nicest beaches in northern New England and the surrounding village is very accommodating with quaint shops and awesome restaurants. We picked a hotel close to the village center and the pathway to the beach, but also overlooked the ocean. We took two days off from work and left early on Friday morning. We got there too early to check in so we took a stroll around the village and walked down to a touristy section called Perkins Cove. After check in at 11:00 am we changed into our bathing suits and walked down the access road over a bridge to the beach. There at the main entrance is a group of buildings with various shops and eateries. Jen brought a variety of bikinis and the one she chose on this day was modest in that it covered more of her than I preferred and was padded so her nipples were mostly hidden. I registered my protest of her selection before we left the hotel but I was out voted on the choice of her beach attire. She holds the veto vote. We spent the afternoon laying on the beach and occasionally taking a quick swim in the ice cold Atlantic waters. Being a Friday there were a lot of vacationing families on the beach but it was not overly crowded.

Around 4 o’clock we decided to head back to the hotel and change. We went for a cocktail at one of the nearby pubs and then took a stroll to various shops. At a boutique she was looking at different clothes and some summer dresses. Shopping is not my thing but I suffered through it. As I waited for her I spied a rack of bikinis and one in particular stood out to me. It was a forest green string bikini. And not much of one at that. I thought it was perfect for her and brought her over to view it. She thought it was a little skimpy but agreed to try it on. She went through the rack and found one her size. Into the dressing room she went. I told her to open the door when she had it on so I could get a look at it on her. Well the door opened and out she came with it on. The whole store got to see it on her as well as me. It did not leave much to the imagination but it was made for her body. And, the thin fabric exposed her nipples perfectly. She did a couple of turns so I could see it from all angles and I expressed my approval. She thought it a bit too exposing but I insisted that it complemented her body perfectly and I pleaded with her to buy it. My vote counted this time. She told me that if she wore that to the beach I would need to be on guard to keep away all the horny men seeking her attention.

We left the boutique with her new purchase and went to a seafood restaurant for dinner. After dinner we hit a few watering holes and then went back to the hotel for some sensual love making. The whole point of this four days away was to have some time alone together without the pressure of her feeling like she needed to be on call for her new fuck buddy.

The next morning we did not have sex. We showered and took a walk on the Marginal Way walking path that passed by our hotel. We then had some breakfast at a local deli. Back at the hotel we prepared for our day at the beach and she came out of the bathroom with one of her modest bikinis on. I questioned her about the string bikini we bought the day before. She said that it was too revealing. I told her that I loved seeing her in sexy clothing and that I was looking forward to her wearing it that day. She agreed in the end to wear the string bikini for me. She went back into the bathroom and re-emerged with my selection on. She was stunning. The two sections of the bottom where connected by strings and so a good portion of her ass was exposed. She is very thin and has a very visible gap between her thighs. What I did not notice the day before in the boutique was how small the section was over her pussy. I must have been preoccupied with the revealing top at the time. The bottom showcased her mound and, slightly, her pussy lips She was obviously aroused by wearing it as her nipples were very hard and the fabric hardly gave any concealment at all. I was floored at how sexy she looked. She questioned whether I truly wanted her to wear that bikini to the beach. I emphatically said yes. She stated she actually felt naked in it since it was so small and the material so light. She put on a light crop top for the walk to the beach. We left early enough so we could get a good spot close to the shops at the entrance to the public beach area. As we walked down the causeway the bikini bottoms hiked up and exposed more of her beautiful tight ass. She kept pulling them back in place and amusingly commented that she was having wardrobe malfunctions with her new bikini. I was getting hard from the view.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Dipping Dots…

We got to the beach and pitched our towels and gear in a location very near the entrance, close to the shops and public bathrooms. With our territory secured we went for a walk on the beach. She had taken off the crop top and now she was on full display in her skimpy bikini. As we walked the beach each and every guy we encountered, and more than a few girls, were ogling her. I was thrilled with this of course and Jen warmed up to the attention and found it fun. When we returned to our towels I applied sun screen to her, all of her, and it was then that I truly appreciated the skimpiness of the bikini. Of course I had to apply the lotion to every square inch of her exposed skin with meant most of her. She did likewise with me and then we just hung out taking in the sun, quick dips in ice cold water and a walk to the tidal bay nearby. There is a shop that sells Dipping Dots ice cream in the strip at the entrance to the beach. She loves that particular ice cream and went to get a dish of it. I did not want any so I stayed with our gear. There was a long line and I could see her from where I sat.

Behind her in line were three guys that looked around her age and I could clearly see them checking her out and talking amongst themselves. The hand gestures behind her back were certainly in reference to her bikini and I was sure her hot body. The fellow directly behind her was tall, maybe 6’2” and very tanned. He was also built, obviously a regular at a gym somewhere. It did not take long for him to make small talk with her and she turned towards him to make conversation. You could have seen her nipples from a hundred yards so he was getting an eyeful. He had on sunglasses so I am sure he was not looking into her eyes as they spoke. As they worked their way through the line the distance between them closed and he was having a continuous conversation with her. His friends looked on but did not join in. When she got to the stand she ordered her dish of ice cream and instead of heading back over to me she stood off to the side while he and his friends put in their order. Once they received their ice cream his two friends departed but he stood next to Jen and continued whatever conversation they had started previously. They stood close enough together that you would have considered them a couple. After 10 minutes or so he reached into his swim suit pocket and pulled out his phone. She leaned in close to him and their arms touched while she spoke to him looking at his phone. I soon learned that he had asked for her number and she gave it to him!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:57 pm

And the bikini scores! Well done.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:45 am

Lobster Shack…

She returned to me on the beach and I told her I watched the whole engagement. I asked what they talked about and the conversation started out as small talk, where she and he were from, work, etc. She said she was there with a friend!! He then went on to compliment her on how beautiful she was. Once she got her order she decided to linger to see if he wanted to converse more. She said he is very handsome and did not deny the fact that he is physically attractive when I pointed that out. He asked her for her number and she decided it would be fun to give it to him to see where the conversation would go. She also thought I would enjoy it too. She was playful with me, trying to get me jealous. I however was turned on by the whole encounter and judging by her rock hard nipples so was she. She also pointed out that my selection of her beach attire was bound to attract some advances. We left the beach around 3:30 and stopped at a pub for a quick drink before going back to the hotel. She had put her crop top back on and a pair of shorts from her bag but she was still attracting a lot of attention. We decided to go back to our room for a shower and then planned on going out to dinner. It was 4:00 when we got back to our room.

She checked her phone and there were several text notifications from an unknown number. I asked her to read and share them with me but she said maybe she would read them later. I knew she was teasing me so I begged. The texts were obviously from him. The first was complimentary about how beautiful she was. The second was an invitation to dinner at a Lobster Shack a short distance from our hotel. The third was and apology if he was bothering her, obviously since it had been hours since he had texted her and she had not answered. She answered the first text with a thank you and let him know that she had not had her phone at the beach. I looked at her and asked her if she was going to accept his invitation? Jen looked cross eyed at me and questioned why since this was a weekend away for us. I acknowledged that but said this was exciting and could also be about us. We kicked it back and forth and it soon became apparent that she found it exciting too. I suggested she take our car and meet him for dinner, I would eat at a local pub, and then we could meet up afterwards were she could tell me about their dinner date. She agreed after a bit of time and texted him that she would meet him. 6:00 was the agreed upon time. She showered and put on a summer dress that was cropped just above her knees. She had on a bra underneath. I suggested she go braless. Crossed eyes again. I told her that he got a view at the ice cream stand and that it would be cruel to cover up her beautiful nipples now. She relented and I got to do a final review of her attire before she left. She was stunning and sexy. Now I would have to wait to see how her “date” would turn out. Off to the pub for me with a mix of anxiety and horny thoughts.

While at the pub my mind began to wander about what might happen. Then it dawned on me that she did not have condoms and we knew nothing about this guy. We had established rules previously but in the excitement, mine really, and the quick pace of the the situation as it unfolded we really had not thought about the possibilities. I contemplated on sending her a reminder text but that seemed a bit intrusive. In my mind I comforted myself with the thought that she would not do anything risky. While I spent my time alone at the pub I resisted the temptation to text her for updates. At around 8:00 I got a text from her. “Having a great time, he is really nice. He knows about you”. She had previously told him that she was at the beach with a friend. I couldn’t help but wonder how the conversation had evolved to this point. I replied “Awesome, I love you”. She texted back three heart emojis.

The next text I got at 8:30. “We are walking the Marginal Way and having a nice talk. Be back soon.”

Text at 9:15. “You should not have made me wear that bikini to the beach. On my way back.” Devil emoji. The suspense was excruciating as I waited for her to return to our hotel.

9:30 she arrived with a glow. She kissed me deeply and I could smell him on her lips.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:28 am

very hot. please continue

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:26 pm

Unexpected…

She promised me details but she needed me to take care her then and now. We stripped and I went to work licking her pussy. There it was, that wetness that comes from her arousal. She came almost immediately. We fucked, I came, and then I got my details. Torture.

At dinner he continued with his compliments on her beauty. He used the word stunning. But then he came clean and made an admission and apology all in one. He had a steady girlfriend back in Massachusetts and they had been together for 2 years. He admitted that he had thoughts of trying to bed Jen but his conscience was now getting the better of him. He said he was sorry if she felt he was leading her on but he hoped they could enjoy the dinner and just talk. At this point Jen told him that she was actually there with her husband. He was confused to say the least. She also told him that he approved of her going to dinner with him. This initiated a question and answer session with him wanting to know why I would let her go to dinner with him as well as many other queries. She explained everything to him, my letting her have a fuck buddy, the game we made of it, the excitement it brought to our marriage, and details about Jon. She also told him that I was responsible for her bikini which Gabe, that was his name, found super sexy. They talked the whole time about her, me, our adventures and how it all began. He found the whole thing very intriguing. After dinner he asked her if she would like to go for a walk. She agreed but told him she could not be long as I was waiting for her. Walking on the dark path, the Marginal Way, they resumed the conversation and he continued to ask questions about our relationship. She had told him how in the beginning I had offered her the opportunity to have some experiences with some other men but it had evolved where the both of us had come to find it mutually exciting. They descended a stone staircase to a small rocky beach area at the edge of the ocean. He asked if he could kiss her to which she agreed. It got passionate quickly. He eventually pulled down a strap of her summer dress and kissed her breast. His hand eventually made it up under the bottom of her dress and he got a first hand introduction of how wet she can be. He fingered her for some time and sucked on her nipples at which point her dress was bunched at her waist. He told her that he wished he could experience all of her but she held back on him. She told him that it would not be fair to him if they ended the night with him suffering from lack of release so she sat down on a beachside rock, pulled down his shorts, and gave him a blow job. He lasted longer than she expected but finally finished in her mouth. She said he had a pretty cock as far as the low light allowed her to see. She said he was a pretty man all around.

After a while I asked about risks, coming back around to my thoughts at the pub. She said she did consider this but after his admission of having a girlfriend she felt that he was clean based on the fact that he was going to abort his original plans on seducing her. She felt confident he was not a player and therefore safe. This did make sense in this case but we agreed to be cautious going forward if we found ourselves in a spontaneous situation like that again. We both agreed the encounter was exciting and we both were satisfied with the outcome and her continuing education so to speak. We spoke a lot that night on how far we had come with this in such a short time, but that it had been more exciting than we had ever expected. Our relationship was closer than ever.

We had some very good sex that night I might add.

Hamsammichdude
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hamsammichdude » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:49 pm

Loving this story. Look forward to the next installment.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:45 am

Fourth man in…

Sunday morning we rehashed the previous night again. We both agreed that if we could find safe partners for her that maybe some variety beyond Jon might be thrilling.

Not long after we finished our breakfast the texts started to arrive from Gabe. He thanked her for the awesome experience at the rocky cove. He said he would never forget it. He asked if she would be at the beach today so he could see her before he left that evening. We had planned on taking a drive up the coast for the morning and going to the beach in the afternoon. She said if he was still there she would text him when we got back. He said he drove up on his own and would definitely wait until we returned.

Mid morning on our drive up to Freeport to do some shopping she received a long text from Gabe. He mentioned how lucky she was that I let her have these experiences and that I must be a solid guy. He said he could not function that day as she was constantly in his thoughts. He inquired if he might have an opportunity to experience her before he left, much like she does with her fuck buddy Jon. She was sharing his texts with me as they came in on her phone. We mulled it over and I thought it was a hot opportunity. She was somewhat neutral on the idea to begin with, but the closer we got to Freeport the more she warmed up to the prospect of meeting him. We ran through a list of options, felt he was safe and clean, and thought that this would be especially hot for him. And of course for us as well. We came to the conclusion that our hotel would be the best option and I could get lost for a while. She proposed this to him and he was delighted. He said he would bring condoms. She texted back no need, she preferred that they go bare. I cannot imagine what was running through his mind at this point. We set a time for 2:00 that afternoon.

I was sitting in a pub not far from our hotel at 1:45 having a beer to calm my nerves. He arrived promptly at 2:00. Jen texted me that he was there and I was left to wait for a text that I could return. 5:00 that text came and I was back at the hotel in a flash. Jen was naked waiting for me and my first order of business was to go down on her fucked pussy. She took some time to cum so I got some extra time to get acquainted with the mix of him and her. Funny how a few short months prior to this I was not interested in going down on her after she had been fucked but now I was fully into it. Once she got off she wanted me inside of her. She told me he fucked her three times but like I do, not like Jon did. More like making love than fucking. She was a little disappointed by this but she enjoyed the sex with him all the same. She liked the fact that she was giving him a special experience. However she only came twice. She asked me to fuck her hard like Jon does, that she needed that at the moment. I did my best to perform like her fuck buddy and we had a grand time that evening.

We spent Monday on the beach and she wore her sexy bikini for me. There were mostly families present and no real excitement that day.

Although the sex with Gabe wasn’t mind blowing for her she did find the situation on the whole very thrilling. He texted her for the next week thanking her endlessly for the experience. And, as far as milestones go, Gabe’s penis was only the fourth one ever to enter my wife’s pussy.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:11 pm

Tuesday

The wolves are starving…

Four days without her was too much to bear for Jon. Jon texted her Monday night with a plea for her to visit on Tuesday after work. She was more than ready to resume their sexual activities and she was there right after she got out of work at the Lab. He had ordered take out and had a dinner of sorts ready for her. However she got desert first as he wanted a blow job as soon as she walked through the door. A break for dinner and then Jon took her from behind in the kitchen over the table. He fucked her a second time in the living room. She wanted four but it was not to be, he was 3 and done. So off she went to seek her reclamation at home.

Can’t stop thinking…

During the week she was getting texts from Gabe continuously thanking her and commenting on how hot their encounter was. He said he was all over his girlfriend everyday and she was wondering what had gotten into him. He decided to temper his horniness so as not to make her suspicious. Jen made it hard for him as she gave him detailed descriptions of her activities with Jon and myself. He constantly asked questions and pressed for more intimate descriptions. He did ask if there was any chance for them to have another time together and she did not say no. While she did not think that the sex with him was exceptional she did like the idea of him wanting her so bad and there is the aspect of her offering herself to him for sex, which is the real turn on for her. I fully supported the idea. He stated he could not stop thinking about her.

With all the sex taking up both her and my time we had gotten out of the routine of going to the gym. She was in great shape as she still went on runs and the aggressive sex she was having was a workout in a way. I on the other hand needed to get back to the weights. We agreed to make time three days a week and get back on our exercise schedule. Jen had always dressed modestly for the gym in the past so as not to attract too much attention, specifically picking tops that concealed her nipples. She asked me to go shopping for new gym attire to help motivate us.

I of course would make my suggestions, and modesty was not what I was thinking for her. With my fashion consultations she ended up with tight shorts and sports tops that had no padding.

Let’s just say that the patrons were very distracted on our first gym visit.

We also were reflecting on the changes in her sexual desires and the effect of the dominance/submissive relationship with Jon. The incident at the party were she observed the couple below the deck and the first sexual act outside of our marriage at the stone wall was a huge milestone in retrospect. The fact that he dominated her in their first act of intimacy changed the way she viewed sex entirely. We tried to count up how many times a penis had ejaculated inside her since that fateful night. Add in blow jobs and some facials, her level of sexual activity in this short time was amazing. At that point in time, the way we had sex between us changed some, but sex with her new friends was different entirely. She wants them to use her for their pleasure. She prefers them to take charge and do as they please with her. She understood and embraced this submissive position she had assumed and the sluttier they treated her the more she got turned on by it.

The booty calls continued with Jon. Her job was to be available to him and spread her legs when instructed to do so. As far as blow jobs and swallowing cum, she did not love the taste, its a neutral thing for her. But the act of having cum ejaculated into her mouth or on her is the erotic high that she really likes. Jon’s thick cum in particular, was oddly addictive to her. It was very different and naughty, a challenge of sorts with the viscosity and volume.

At this juncture we were at a good place and happy with our good fortune even if things were starting to become routine in a way.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:13 pm

This is rapidly becoming my favourite thread on here!

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:40 pm

Love this story and can't wait to see where it goes.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:00 am

Girlfriends weekend away…

Texts between Gabe and Jen continued. Jen was getting it regularly from Jon. I was happily doing my reclaiming job. In fact I was rarely having sex with Jen those days without Jon having had her first.

It had been 2 weeks now since we returned from our Maine trip. On Friday morning of that week Jen got a text from Gabe that his girlfriend and some of her friends were taking a trip to Newport, RI for the weekend. This presented him with an opportunity to come west for a hookup with Jen if she was interested. We talked about it and I approved. A place to play was the challenge and also working around Jen’s weekend commitments to Jon. I suggested that she and Gabe hookup at our house and I would make myself absent. They agreed to meet Saturday, early afternoon.

Saturday morning Jon requested Jen come by the apartment mid afternoon. She made an excuse why she could not accommodate him and indicated she might be able to get there in the evening. Gabe was driving the 2 hours out for their hookup and then driving back east. He arrived early that day, 1:30, and I had barely left the driveway. She said the sex was better this time although he was not very dominate. He did ejaculate inside her 3 times though and she did get off each time. Lots of body exploration and foreplay before and in-between intercourse. This attention she did appreciate. She called me when he left but said she was cleaning up, changing her clothes and headed to Jon’s apartment. Jon ended up being extra horny so she got fucked four more times over a three hour stretch at his place. That broke her record which she called to inform me about when she was driving home. I did my reclamation duty when she arrived and I came in her two times that evening, making her new record of receiving cum insider her 9. It was hot for both of us. Another milestone in our journey. She texted Gabe to let him know that he was responsible for the achievement. She was exhausted however and she slept in late the next morning.

We went out for lunch at noon and continued our conversations about our journey. She said she was feeling like a total slut but in a good way. Embracing it. I was loving her new attitude and I had no regrets that I encouraged her down this path. We felt fortunate that we had found safe partners to experiment with.

Gabe texted her and asked that if he could get away could they hookup occasionally. She tentatively agreed although she did question him on his long term commitment to his girlfriend. He explained it was complicated and that while he had enjoyed his two times with Jen he assured her that he was not thinking of breaking up with his girlfriend. He did love her and he knew what he was doing was selfish. He asked if I was good with it and she indicated that I would be, that I get something out of it as well. He asked about the reclaiming sex and in particular he was curious about me giving her oral after. She explained that my going down on her after was a regular part of the reclaiming process and that I enjoyed it. He couldn’t understand this but ultimately it did not matter to him.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:52 am

Saturday

A visit…

During the following week activities were a bit slow. Jon was busy all week and did not get a chance to be with her at all. Saturday morning he texted Jen to ask if she would be able to swing by, he was missing her. She said maybe that evening, but she had to check with me. He then proposed that he could come over to our house if it was not a problem. We had never had Jon come to our house to play previously. This added a level of excitement for Jen and she asked me if I would be alright with it. We had no plans other than some projects at home so I would have to leave so that they could be alone. Jon did not have a lot of time either so it would be a quickie. They made arrangements for him to be there at 11:00 am. She asked me where they could play and I said to use the bedroom. At 10:45 I drove downtown for a coffee and waited for my “all clear” text. It was indeed a quickie as she texted me at 11:45 that they were done and he was just leaving. I raced home for my reclamation duties.

She was in the bedroom on our bed, naked with her legs closed. I stripped and laid next to her and we began kissing and I moved my hand to her tummy and proceeded to make my way to her pussy. She stopped me. “You need to lick me”. I changed position and spread her legs to do my duty.

I was not prepared for the sight before me. Every time I had previously gone done on her after her friends had fucked her there had been a stretch of time that elapsed and their cum had liquified. It really did not look like sperm, just slimy and wet. When Gabe fucked her in Maine I was there shortly after he left but the situation was the same. What I was now looking at was cum, thick cum, and lots of it. It was fresh, not separated. After a short hesitation I went down and started. She did not smell like her, she smelt like him, sperm. I began to understand what she meant when she spoke of his large and thick loads. I licked it up and more appeared. She was really into it in a devilish sort of way. She pushed to get more out. And I continued to lick her. His taste was strong. It coated the inside of my mouth. Not unpleasant, but definitely different. I swallowed all that I licked from her. She came intensely from the oral stimulation and the erotic debauchery of the situation. When there was nothing left we made love and I replaced his cum with mine in her pussy. He lingered with me. His taste in my mouth stayed with me and the smell of him was on my lips. We finished our love making and retreated, naked to the back deck. She retrieved 2 beers and we sipped them while we rehashed what had just happened. She found the whole situation very erotic. I was post orgasm so my thoughts were somewhat questioning about what I had just done. The beer removed the taste of him and settled my nerves a bit.

Later that evening we had another round of sex and she was very much on fire. I was back to being horny so my thoughts about the fresh clean up earlier in the day began to moderate and turn me on. Just when you think you have crossed all boundaries a new one appears. When Jen asked if I would do that again if the situation arose I agreed that I would. This pleased her as she really enjoyed the naughtiness of it all. She also told Jon later about the episode and he offered to do regular fresh loads for me if I was up for it. I told Jen that maybe somethings should stay between us!

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:31 am

Saturday -- is the best chapter yet!!!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:54 am

"She also told Jon later about the episode and he offered to do regular fresh loads for me if I was up for it. I told Jen that maybe somethings should stay between us!"
Lol! Very wise!
Great update!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:46 am

Boat trip…

The next day Jen and I planned on working around the house and doing little projects. A lazy day of sorts. Jon had other plans. He texted Jen and asked if she would go to a lake with him 30 minutes west of our home. He had a canoe that he borrowed from a friend strapped to the top of his Subaru and said he could pick her up on his way. I was a little annoyed as he spent time with her the day before but I could tell she was up for it so I agreed. She went to our bedroom to change into boating attire and emerged wearing the green bikini we bought in Maine. She had shorts on covering her bottom but nothing on top. I got an erection just looking at how sexy she looked. There was no way Jon would be able to control himself with her looking like that. I stayed inside when he picked her up and soon they were on their way. It was around 11:00 am. The rest of the afternoon my thoughts were preoccupied with what he was going to do to her.

At 4:30 they returned. He pulled up in front of the house, I was in the kitchen overlooking the driveway. They got out and sat on the hood of his car talking. He was just in shorts and flip flops. She had on her shorts over her bottoms, no shirt over her string top. They both were a little red from the sun. Her nipples were very hard. They sat there for a time and just talked. I was watching from the window but back out of view. They stood up after a period of time and embraced. They kissed. Passionately. He reached up and released one of her tits from her top and started to play with the nipple. I realized that this display was for me. Their hands were roaming all over one another. He then unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down along with her bikini bottom. I was now hard as a rock. They were kissing deeply and he was fingering her. She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down releasing his cock. For the first time, other than text pictures, I viewed that big cock head she spoke of so many times. She was stroking him. Then she descended and took him in her mouth. I was having so many mixed feelings. I never asked or wished to view her having sex with someone else. I did not think that I would enjoy that, too much anxiety. But at this moment my mixed feelings were overpowered by my horniness and erection. The blow job was short. He said something to her and she turned and bent over the hood of his Subaru. He rubbed his dick on her ass, standing profile, I am sure for my effect. He then positioned himself behind her, his ass to my view and began to fuck her. In my own driveway I witnessed my wife get pounded, hard. He fucked her forever it seemed. I am sure it was not that long but it seemed time stood still for me. When he finished inside her he reached down and pulled up his shorts. She did the same, they kissed, he got in his car and drove off. My smiling wife came skipping up the stairs to our kitchen door with one bouncing boob exposed and her bikini top covering the other.

“Did you watch?” I affirmed that I did and she became giddy, confirming my sense that the whole episode was staged for me. “Did you see his cock head?” I confirmed that I did. Before she could ask anymore questions I led her to the bedroom. I could hold out no longer. I pulled her shorts and bikini bottoms off and for the second day in a row I licked Jon’s fresh cum from her pussy. She was ecstatic. I fucked her hard that evening, like Jon did. And she did not complain.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 am

Pulling all this from my journal. Maybe posting too quickly. But there is a lot more to cover.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:59 pm

I don't think it's too quick. I often catch stories after they are completed. You're going at a healthy pace. It would be much harder if it were days or weeks in between updates.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:47 pm

I don’t think it’s too quick either, but I do think it’s all incredibly hot!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:13 pm

Please continue!