BBC students find their old teacher Lila

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Triceratops
Player

Re: BBC students find their old teacher Lila

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:15 pm

lila # 4
After my big affair, Lila issued herself an unlimited hall pass but seldom used it, at least to my knowledge
Here IS a hall pass episode

She took lots of local weekend excursions w gal pals and with no particular fanfare she and Peg and two others took off for a weekend in nearby resort. I stayed home w Kid Duty of course She came back Sunday and was extremely tired. Her sister from Texas dropped by about the same time and after she left Lila said she had to go to sleep. It was 5 oclock and she slept all night! Monday morning she called to see if i wanted to meet her for lunch and i said sure. We picked a pizza place near my office as i had a big mtg at 1 iclock. We got the buffet and she wanted a cold mug of beer I asked her how was her weekend since we had not discussed it. She looked me in the eye and said “we, i mean I, had a LOT of fun” and then broke into a big smile and waited for me. I said “didnt Peg and the others have fun?”
“Not as much as me”.
She went on. “Kyle, you know how you always tell me to have sex with another man? What would you give me if I did”
By then I was sitting upright, eyes wide open and breathing a little shallow. I thought she was probably teasing but i let myself hope. “I’d give you fifty bucks” ( we were young, not rich and had two kids.
“You owe me a hundred”. And then she let loose with her trademark loud sexy laugh “you had sex twice??” I was incredulous
“ i had sex with two guys”
And she got up to get more pizza from the Mazios buffet while i was locked in booth with my hard on.
I didnt have much time but she asked if i wanted to hear about it. Hell yes
“Well the hotel has a hoppin bar called Dads Place and we were there getting pretty wasted and having a great time. A few guys asked us to dance and we turned down a lot but we let some of them win a yes. A nice young cowboy type was my pick and we hit it off on the dance floor. The other three were being picky and choosy but having fun. So Jeff —oops now you know his name— and i went to sit at the bar and visit on our own. He bought me my fav, coke and jack. More than one. You know how thosw get me in the mood.
He had driven in “from the farm” just to meet some pretty girls and dance. I told him we were there to meet handsome men and dance. I dont know what came over me but i knew i had a hall pass and i invited him up to our suite. I didnt want to wait fir him to make a move. First we stopped by Peg’s table holding hands and i just morioned we were going up. Her jaw dropped like yours just did because i had never picked up a guy w her ( Peg was divorced and lived for lusty one night stands)
So we get to the elevator and i said Jeff i have two things to tell you. I’m married i paused and he said i am ok with that. Okay, i am also in my period. He laughed and said i am ok with that too.
I went to our bathroom to get undressed and remove the tampon. He peeked around the door and said Can I watch you pull it out i have never seen a woman do that. Did i say he was 20? So Kyle that was a real first. I spread em and let him watch and we both laughed. I got a towel to put under me and it was ride em cowboy time”
I said Damn i have to get back to the office. Who was the second guy?
“Tom. He was saturday night. ALL Saturday night. U just go to work and i will finish telling you tonight. Do you like the new me? “
I moaned and said i cant even get uo with this hardon and she laughed and gave me a tongue kiss and walked out. “Bring me my hundred”
Needless to say i was worthless in that meeting
Lila # 4

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:23 am

Thanks Triceratops.

Wonderful with a confident sexy cuckoldress like Lila.

Really hope you can find the time to share more of Her stories.

Sincerely
elina

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:23 am

Looks like interest has tapered off but there were requests for details on #6. “6 Same night when she let two black guys walk her through a strip mall parking lot, stopping to lift her top and suck her titties while I watched from our truck, then take her behind the strip mall to fuck”

Coming up soon!!

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:09 am

This was a warm summer night in a big cowtown in Texas. We had been bar hopping earlier in the evening and Lila had a horny buzz like she had not had in several years. We were new to the area so she didnt worry about running into anyone who knew her After flirting heavy with two different guys in downtown hotel bars, we moved on to nearby Hooters. It was almost midnight and we didnt know that the bars had to close at midnight, even Hooters. I had dropped her off to go inside on her on and she called me right away with the closed news. She was at the entrance and of course lots of boozed up men were leaving and giving her some comments while she was talking to me. I told her i would drive back around from my spot down the street to pick her up. I parked to the side of Hooters and looked for her. I spotted her out by the parked cars talking to two guys, one white and one black. Lila had never been with a black man. That was about to change in a BIG way.

I watched the three of them as they moved to the side of the guys car, so that i could only see their heads and shoulders basically. The white guy got in and I could tell they were trying to talk her into getting in, which i did not think would be a good idea! The black guy was standing with his back to the car and facing Lila who was facing toward me but she had no idea where I was. Then,she DISAPPEARED. There had been some direct talk about black cock, her never even seeing one up close, so he had pulled it out and she had bent over at the waist for a good long taste Other men were walking by to their cars and looking at the action that I could not see.

In just a couple minutes she stood up and was wiping her mouth. He didnt cum but did apparently have some precum that she liked. There was a LOT of talking and laughing and head shaking no from her. She gave black dude a kiss, leaned into the car and gave white guy a kiss and her arm went in for a feel, I found out later. Then she told them she had to leave and they watched her...she found me and hopped in the truck and said I just had my first black dick, and i told her i saw. And then she had a huge smile and said "I want some more of that!". Well, the bars were closed so I said we can check out the Shell stop on the way to our house. We lived on a small country club golf course, but there was a lot of low income apartment buffer between the interstate and our house, and a Shell stop we used a lot for gas. I always noticed it had a lot of traffic of black men boys women and girls from all the apartments. Next to it was a little strip mall with a mexican restaurant and little else. We arrived, i pulled up to the pumps, and we surveyed the store. IT TOO was closed to indoor shopping but there was a walk up window for after hours, and there was a line of mostly black men buying beer, cokes, cigs what have you. Probably rubbers too.

I told her to get in line and buy some cigs. She only smoked when drunk, but she was there this night. "Kyle, how do I do this, how do I get them to talk to me? ". I laughed and said, you are a drunk beautiful white woman in line with a bunch of black guys at a stop-and-rob. THEY will talk to you , no problem. What are you going to say? " I want someone to suck my tits" and i knew she was dead serious. She had on some white slacks, sandles with a bit of a heel, and a light yellow pullover top, very summer-ee. She pulled her bra off in the car in one move "Wish me luck" and i went to pump gas witha severe hard on on my four inch turtle. I watched her in line and saw a few guys look at her and there was some conversation. The guy in front of her appeared to be in 30s, muscular build, wearing a white T and jeans. I could see her getting her menthol lady cigarettes then she moved to the side and waited for him to make his purchase, which looked like a tall boy of beer.

Then to my GREAT surprise and pleasure and angst, she started walkiing down the side of the Shell to the rear of the building, and he was following like a dog following a bitch in heat.
WHOA...i am telling the first story and not number 6...Jump to the End of this first fuck...he bent her over, pulled down her slacks and grabbed her waist and i got to watch.. details later.

I had moved truck to the strip mall but when she came back to the front she saw me right away and got in. She knew I had seen it and said "God, i want more!" and gave me the pack of cigs and got back in line with a new crowd of Friday night guys. In just a few, i saw TWO guys, a lot older, walking her between them across the parking lot behind me, desitination unknown but probably an apartment. I was hyperventilating. They stopped in the middle of the empty lot and i watched them take turns kissing her, with both of them freely pawing her great titties under her shirt. She was already humping thin air while they did this, trying to maintain lip contact.

I was concerned about losing track of her as they started walking again, so i started the truck and drove slowly toward them. When I got close she looked at me and sharply commanded "Keep Going!". i just froze so she said it again. "Keep Going!" while she was being pawed and guided by the guys. They knew they had a hot sheep who wanted shearing and they didnt give a fuck about her husband or BF in the truck...just some white guy. So i drove across the lot and parked by the fence. They then shifted direction , instead of leaving the parking lot toward the apartments, the three of them moved as one toward the end of the strip mall building and disappeared around the corner. I quietly got out and crept down the side of the building. I saw one guy getting some large cardboard pieces and making a pallet next to where the other guy was removing Lila's top, then pulling down her pants. She took her shoes off so they pants could come off, then her tiny panties. She was totally, totally naked with two black guys in their fifites behind this building. Up a steep hill were more apartments, and it would be easy for anyone to look down and watch this naked white whore getting ready for fucking.

They helped her lie down on her back, and one of them saw me and said "What are YOU doing or something like that". I said I was just looking for aplace to pee and he said, do it and get out. ". So i did but not before I saw the first guy remove his pants and yes, it was the classic Big Black Cock, much much longer than mine. He was putting on a rubber and then kneeled down before i scooted back to the truck to wait. It was about 15 minutes before they walked out and they moved on to cross the street and she got in the truck. They knew i was there waiting passively while she got nailed. All she could do was sigh, moan and try to wipe the sweat off. "That was incredible. They loved my titties and my tattoo (on her left boobie next to nipple that she got when she turned 50)..

Believe it or not, and you should believe it, that was not the end of the night. We went home, 5 minutes away, where she showered and then let me fuck her but i had to quit early as these guys had really stretched her in width and length. Had to jack off to finish. Then we tried to sleep but i was overwhelmed by her journey from zero black experience to a Hooters parking lot blow job, a fuck behind the Shell in view of I-30, then two black men had her six ways to sunday on a cardboard bed under an alley streetlight. What a totally unforeseeable night.

SO at 4 am she woke and asked me if i thought there would be anybody at the shell station. I said it is 24/7. She put on a short purple dress, no bra, no panties, no hose, and black high heels "Let's go".

PeterG
Prepubescent

Unread post by PeterG » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:12 am

Hi Triceratops,
Loving the events that you and Lila are kindly sharing. You mentioned interest levels dropping off, I don't know what the other fanboys are interested in, but there are two things I'd love to hear about:
No1) the next 6 months after the whole Thanksgiving & then New Year Party scene, less the individual sex acts, more about how the dynamic was changing between you and Lila as she wants to get public about what society had forced her to hide before.
No 2) The kite you flew on Sep 20: 'Lila was having fun, but she still had not reached the ‘scandalous’ level or event she was craving. That would come very soon.' ... Ahhh!! We need to know how this ends :) :)
Hope this helps you work out what to share next,
Thanks again for a great thread, Peter

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:25 am

Wow amazing story again! Well done was super hot and sexy. Your a lucky man. Anything else happen after the "Lets go"?

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:27 am

Not on my numbered list but what happenec at 4am involvec a black teen who she brought back to our car so i could give them a ride to the apartments where she went upstairs with him “to look at a computer he had for sale”. Yes i am that stupid or so i appeared. I ended up having to go find her a half hour later

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:29 am

Nice! She sure loves BBC. I take it once you found her you let him finish?

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:32 am

The kid, 17’ had fucked her like a jackrabbit three times in half hour. A black man with a skanky white date saw me roaming around the complex and they took me to the apartment and the woman went to the bedroom and told her her husband was waiting on her

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:37 am

Wow nice! Nice of them to go and help you find her. Mind if we move this to private chat?

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:32 pm

Back to requests to Close the Books” on Lila’s Tony Chapter, it has been a challenge to do more than tell the escapades but also tell what my feelings and emotions were during their Advanced Cuckolding of yours truly. I think i am in the mindset finally to share it. Will do some editing to tighten it up and post by morning.

Then will get on to another “Lila By The Numbers”

PeterG
Prepubescent

Unread post by PeterG » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:09 pm

Thanks Triceratops, never experienced it myself (no way my wife would ever do anything like this :( ) but appreciate these things are hard to share sometimes ... we're all looking forward to hearing about the 'close the books' feelings and events for the rest of the Tony episode and the rest of your and Lila's journey, thanks, Peter

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:45 am

Thanks Triceratops,

Cannot wait to hear more about you and the Lovely Lila's story.

Sincerely
elina

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:51 pm

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:42 pm

I did not get into the second guy on her gal pal weekend from story four Tom. She met Tom when the girls left the Ramada inn where they were staying and went down to the Holiday Inn on the Lake. They were well known for their DJ playing oldies and goodies with a big dance floor. She noticed Tom sitting at the bar and unlike everybody else in the place he was wearing a suit so she use that is her opening line when she went to the bar to get a drink. You’re dressed real nice
He told her thanks for that Sheila great to what she liked. He volunteered that he wears just a business casual outfit with a shirt with his company logo during the week so once in a while he likes to wear a suit. He was a classic traveling factory rep from Missouri. Lila decided that they are to dance so out on the floor they went. She said the first song was Bob Seger and old time rock ‘n’ roll which put both of them in a great mood and they ended up cheek to cheek even though it’s not a sore dance. They went back to the bar and he bought her a gin and tonic to go on top the beer she had. They decided to take a stroll by the big Lake. She told Peggy and the others that she was going outside with Tom for a while and introduced Tom to Peggy.

As soon as they were a few feet outside the nightclub door and make out session started and he wasted no time and feeling her boobs and getting her beautiful nipples aroused. While I went straight for his crotch and she said that as soon as she felt it she stepped back from him and said what’s that??! He said well I call it big Tom. Lila came back in for a much more detailed finally she said it was not that long but huge around he was already hard from dancing with her and making out. They walked along the sidewalk on the wall that borders the lake and it quickly became dark away from the hotel lights and they found a bench and picnic table. They sat down and Tom reached under her dress and found her panties and started talking them off. She stopped him and just as she had to tell her Friday night date she said Tom I have two things to tell you. One I am married but I am out of town. He said what’s the other thing. She said and it’s my time of the month. As her Friday night date said Tom said he was OK with both of those so she proceeded to let him take off her panties. She needed help from him getting his W thick dick out. Lila told me At our Monday lunch that it seem to be as big around as a Coke can. She didn’t know theycould be So fat. She leaned over and tried to take him in her mouth but was having a lot of trouble it was that big

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:53 pm

She could get her lips around it but couldn’t get it between her teeth so she could suck but she did her best to lick the tip. He was able to get the top of her dress pulled down to her waist and got her to lose the bra and he went after her tits and nipples with his tongue and sucking she said that she was getting about as hot and excited as she ever has been with anyone because they were outside she had a good buzz on and it just seemed delicious and wicked to her all at once. She asked him if he wanted to fuck her right there. He sat her up on the picnic table and she said don’t forget I have a tampon. Lila told me that he then did something that nobody even me has ever done he curled the string around his finger and slowly pulled it out. They both laughed at the messy thing hanging from his hand but he walked toward the lake and threw it in she then leaned back on her elbows with her ass and pussy on the edge of the picnic table and he dropped his pants to his ankles and started to put it in she said it did not hurt like a long dick like the one my tennis enemy had. She said the stretching was a great sensation and he took his time she was pretty much naked with a dress pulled up to her waist and down to her waist and no bra and no panties. The lake is a big boating lake with lots of dinner cruise boats and private house boats and pontoon boats and ski boats moving about day and night. Well he was pumping her and they were both pretty much oblivious and bulletproof to the world. One of the dinner boats probably the Belle which is based at the hotel was coming in to the docks. It probably had 40 or 50 people on board. It kicked on it’s big floodlights which happened to light up Tom and Lila. The people on board on the upper deck who had all been imbibing because that’s the purpose of going on the cruise started yelling laughing And cheering. Riley said all they could do was keep doing what they were doing and she said she actually laughed and waved to them with one hand while she held herself up with the other. Tom quickly finished and they got dressed and went back inside the Holiday Inn.

They found Peggy and Lila said it was pretty obvious that they have been outside fucking and Peggy had a great laugh about it including the story about being spotlighted. Lila told Peggy that she was going to get a ride back to the Ramada with Tom later on. Tom had already invited her to go for a drive up the mountain in the middle of town. She said they fucked in his pick up truck at the top of the mountain at the observation tower parking lot. Then he took her to the waffle house because they were both starved. He dropped her off at the Ramada. She gave him her phone number since he regularly traveled our state. They did not make a firm date but he said he would call her again. But he never did.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:59 pm

Fast forward a few months and Lila and I were out with Peggy on a Friday night just having drinks and getting pretty buzzed and loud. Peggy had a love-hate relationship with me and was always encouraging and helping Lila to cookold with me. And she love to bring it up to make me squirm. So that night she got around to asking Lila about her back to back one night stands from their trip a few months back. Piggy ask now tell me again just how big was Tom‘s dick. Lila laughed and looked at both of us and opened her mouth in a big circle as she could she said it was too big for my mouth but I’ll try. Then they both left Lila had a Coors can in front of her and put her fingers around it with with her thumb and stroked it and said it was something like this but I think bigger. All I could do was smile and I think blush a little and I definitely got Hard again but luckily that did not show since we were sitting at a table. My turtle even when fully erect doesn’t make that big bulge in my slacks anyway. Peggy seem to be very satisfied that once again I had to sit there and admit that I knew all about Riley fucking around on me. It was a good night. I jumped Lila when we got home And although we had a good fuck she made a lot of comparisons of Tom’s dick to mine while I was pumping away

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:01 pm

I did the previous few posts using speech recognition and did not catch all of the errors. I hope you can follow the tail of Tom in spite of the few mistakes

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:43 am

Triceratops wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:01 pm
I did the previous few posts using speech recognition and did not catch all of the errors. I hope you can follow the tail of Tom in spite of the few mistakes
I have that issue, too. I can't believe how much I've grown accustomed to having voice to text! To think it never hardly existed on phone till a few years ago.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:48 am

Great story Tricer loved it!

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:29 pm

This was before i learned that i had been cucked a few dozen times but it was in the middle of our long-term soft 3 way with Clark, or soft so i thought. Clark was in lust w Lila, and we double dated a lot with his wife Mickey, but Mickey was never included in the soft stuff we did . She had her own life and hobbies, leaving Clark on his own lots of Friday nights and weekends. Out main activity was drinks, lots of drinks, at our house until Lila got frisky enough to model her extensive lingerie collection for Clark...and Oh yeah, i got to watch also. Some times this would end with her either almost or totally nude and I would watch Clark grope her, suck her nips, but no penetration and she only handled him outside his slacks...with a few brief exceptions. We all especially enjoyed her collection of Teddies, most with a snap crotch that would sooner or later get unsnapped with great anticipation.

But this evening was at Clark's house, Mickey out of state at a craft show. Lila called me at work about 430 to say she was having beers with Clark at his house and I should come by. So a half hour later i entered thru the back gate and saw them sitting on their great deck (nice summer day). Clark went in to take a leak and get a beer for me. Lila had on a simple summer dress that buttoned up the front...and unbuttoned too, of course. She was barefoot and her long legs were tanned and looking great. She had obviously had a few beers already and gave me a sly smile and turned toward me with knees spread and invited me to inspect her panties. Except as I quickly found, she wasnt wearing any!

At this point i knew that once in a while the two of them got together for lunches and sometimes an early happy hour. Since everyone knew that we two couples were friends, they never worried about being seen together. I didnt think they got together at his house or ours or somewhere else where any 'naughty' behavior could happen.

I asked her "When did you get here?". "Oh, an hour or two ago" was her vague answer. Even though she was Commando, my radar did not go off that something might have been going on. I guessed she had also let him have a feel, so I asked and she said with a laugh "Sure". I am sure he got to gaze at her cute pussy as well, as that was always the highlights of her fashion shows at our house.

Clark returned with beers and we sat out for a while. There was no snacks or food in sight or in the plans, just alcohol. After 15 minutes or so, Lila said "Clark, are you going to give me the massage you promised?". This was new . Clark looked at me and then said, well if Kyle is okay with it, I said i would. I said sure, why not. Lila got up and said well lets go inside. Clark said he would find some lotion and went back to the master bedroom. I sat in a big leather chair in the den, and Lila came in through the french doors and was undoing her buttons as she walked toward me with a huge grin. She let the dress fall to the floor and there she was, wearing a damn sexy black bra and nothing else but jewelry. "Is this okay?" she asked, after she was already nude. I didnt see the need to answer. She first dropped to her knees on the carpet, then put her hands out, and slowly came to rest on her front, she then stretched her legs apart a modest amount, if you can be naked and be modest at the same time. Clark then appears with his wife's lotion and his eyes pop out at the sight before him. He gets on his knees and starts with her back and as his hands contact her bra , Lila says something that excites us both. "Take that off too". Clark pops the clasp in record time and she rolls over to remove it, giving us both a good look at her perfect 38 Cs with firm pink erect nips. Then she resumes her position and clark proceeds with an enthusiastic if somewhat amateurish massage. He moves down to her small but cute ass and she is loving that. He spreads her cheeks and I am pretty sure that he flicks her back door a bit. He made a few strokes with the side of his hand on the magic slit, then forces himself to give some attention to her thighs and calves. Lila silently spreads her legs beyond the modest point, and her hips start to rise and fall just a little, lifting her pussy up into the air. Clark cannot ignore that and his hands move back up to the promised land and first one, then two and three fingers start sliding in and out. Lila was about as wet as i had ever seen her, and Clark was making her drip and slosh, and the hip raising went from a few inches to a foot in the air, and she was definitely building to an orgasm. Like I said, in all the 3 way fun we had had, it was soft and I had never seen Clark penetrate her with anything. (One night she laid on the floor in front of us and finger herself to orgasm, then got embarrassed about it and actually cried but got over it).

Before she orgasmed she rolled over on her back from the waist up. Her hips and legs and were across his lap and gradually her hips rotated so that he was pumping her where i could see. As astonishing as all this was, it escalated when she reached out with her arms, grabbed him around the neck and pulled herself up to where they could kiss. And wow, they were just about swallowing each others tongue. It goes without saying that my little pecker had been hard as a (small) rock for this whole time since her dress had dropped. I was wanting to pull out The Turtle and stroke but i had never done that in front of a man. (still true). They finally broke for air and caught their breath . Neither was looking at me, i had ceased to exist for a while as far as they were concerned.

They were wondering what the next move would be. I am sure they wanted to fuck but they didnt know if i was in for that. In the master bedroom was a huge jacuzzi that could hold two or three. Clark said should we all move to the jacuzzi. At this point, his slacks were off and his was wearing his tighty whities and a tee. He said "Kyle should alt least get down to his shorts too ( I was in Business Casual of course). I didnt take anything off, and Naked Wet Sweaty Lila and I headed to the bedroom while Clark got lila some red wine she had requested.

Lila was in a dream trance, and did not feel the need to ask me if i was okay with what happened. It happened and she was in charge of me and she knew it. Clark filled the tub and kicked on the jets. Lila took the big glass of wine and eased into the tub while i sat on a stool. Clark removed his jockeys and his hard and uncircumcised dick sprang up. His was the first uncut cock Lila had ever seen (she had seen it at least once in front of me at our house, and handled it but no lips on it. ). Clark stepped into the tub and Lila reached up for his cock and I had the feeling she was looking at it like an old friend . She handed me her wine glass . and she stands up to face him. I thought they were going to embrace and kiss again, but Lila first pulls her hair back with one hand and bends at the waist and takes his dick into her mouth and starts to move it in and out of her mouth. At this point, i thought my heart would burst out of my chest from excitement. I know she had fucked a few guys, but always told me about it after the fact. i had never seen her give another guy a blow job . It finally clicked in my slow naive brain, "this is not the first time for them" and I was right. Clark's eyes rolled back but he looked over at me and then at her and shook his head, like, i dont think we should be doing this in front of your husband. She got the message and popped him out with a smack and giggles, but stroked it a few times as he sank into a sitting position in the tub.
The show continued. Lila also sat but then rolled to where she was on her knees with her ass and pussy against his stomach. She was now facing me and smiling , not at me but from the slow fingering he started. The tub had a lot of soapy suds at this point and i could not see what he was doing but i knew. The suds started to get to Lila's face level, so as a dutiful orgy attendant, i started moving the suds away from her face as they continued to bubble. And she started hunching back on his hand and moaning. I brought the merlot to her lips and she liked that, and some ran down her chin.

At some point, either Clark pulled the plug or it just drained accidentally, leaving him sitting with his cock in his hand pointing straight up. Lila was facing him again, and stood up to try to lower herself on to his dick. I was still in shock but ready to see it. But they could not make it happen, so she reached over him to the grab rails on the side of the tub wall, then tried lowering herself. Turns out, one of the grab rails was only a towel rack and with a crash it came loose and there went the mood and attempt to fuck in a tub. I helped her out. She was flushed from the hot water and fingering. She got a big towel and we went back out onto the deck thru the bedroom doors. It was dark by now, we had been at this. Or they had been at this, over an hour. Clark came out with more wine for him and Lila, nothing for me. He was still naked and sat in a lounger next to me. Lila sat across from us on a planter, staring at Clark's half hard dick.

"I love to look at dicks" she told us. Of course, at that moment Clark's was the only one on display,she asked me to take mine out too so i pulled the 4.5 inch turtle thru my zipper. I left out the size comparison. When Clark dropped his shorts before getting into the jacuzzi, it was my first time to really see it. He was average, which of course meant 2-3 inches longer than me. I at least have some girth going for me, and his was about the same there. Of course, he was uncut which was a Extra Added Attraction in her eyes.

So with mine out, she did not make the obvious comparision about me being the shorty, but it didnt have to be said. My head was barely visible through my slacks' fly. And now Lila said "I think i need to suck a dick. Kyle, do you mind if I suck Clark's dick?". Of course I nodded, and she dropped her towel, walked over to his lounger and made a pad for her knees with the towel. She proceed to suck and stroke him probaby ten times more enthusiastically than she ever sucked me. Clark was helping her by stroking himself when she took breaks. Surprisingly, he did not cum. I think it was because he was still nervous about doing what they did in front of me. They had kept their intimacy a big secret from me, right in the open.

We were there in separate cars, and I asked Lila and Clark if she wanted to stay the night it was okay with me. Clark immediately said no because he was afraid a neighbor might report her distinctive convertible to Mickey. So home we went, and at home Lila made a very artful and incomplete confession about when they started fucking and getting together without me--"just a few months ago, and only a few times". Next year i got the full info dump on her and Clark and about a dozen others (at that time...it got to be about 28-29). She and Clark had been hot and heavy lovers for years, and i was stupid and blind! The soft share fashion shows were just that, a show to make me think that was as far as it went.

Of course, i was in cuckold heaven with every revelation.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:14 am

Great story as always tricer!