My first time was spontaneous

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Maximus54
Experienced

My first time was spontaneous

Unread post by Maximus54 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:02 am

I guess there is a little humor in this looking back. At the time it was more frustration bordering on panic. But it was unplanned, as this guy was picked by both of us and we were trying to coordinate our schedules

The plan was far along. I had not had sex with anyone outside my marriage of 22 years, but after all the fantasy talk, role play games as well as gentle encouragement from my husband - and not a small amount of ego-stroking - I was ready and I had chosen my first sex partner.

I had been sexting him for a few weeks, my husband has known him for years and I met him twice before. He was 3 years younger than me, a married very classy dresser, well spoken and educated. His wife had not given him sex in over a year - I know they all all say this but I was able to confirm it to me satisfaction. The situation between him and his wife was between him and his wife, and for me a married guy was perfect as I thought it would minimize the possibility of complications - with the possible exception of getting caught by her, I felt it safe.

I was sexting one other guy during this time and truth be told I wanted both of them. The problem with Ken was scheduling and the fact I could not use our house or his which required a hotel room which we would have to charge on our card so his wife didn't find out. The other guy was a man who worked for Mercedes Benz main HQ and came to Jacksonville once a month on business. We were working it all out meanwhile having a great time sexting, I was sending lingerie photos and one nude picture. I wanted Ken first because i had met him. The Mercedes guy I met also, but after seeing his dick picture I was actually a little nervousness about taking on something that looked as big as my forearm. As The Tubes said "A baby's arm holding an apple" in What Do You Want From Life?"

I had a few people coming over to the house and I phoned in a deli order to the local Publix grocery store. It was in February and it got dark early. I was expecting my guests at 7 so I went to get the food at around 5. Who did I bump into in the store but Ken! He was all dolled up in a nice suit on his was home from a meeting. We chatted in the store then it advanced to flirting. The store was crowded but in the aisle he got very close and cupped my ass, then brushed my check then we kissed.

I felt him hard under his pants and I was feeling wiggly myself. I have no idea what came over me but I told him we could continue to talk in my car where it was quieter. I had a Mercedes E class coupe - small, tiny back seat, big center console, no way any sex was going on in that car for sure I thought.

In the car, he leaned over and kissed me. A deep and passionate kiss. I returned it. He said he couldn't wait for our real date to happen. "Did you stroke off to my nude?" I asked. He said "only a hundred times".

I laughed and we started kissing again. His hand went to my leg and started stroking it. I was so turned on it felt like electric shocks. We kissed more and I reached out to feel his front and he was as hard as steel. More kissing as his hand progressed to my wet center and his finger poked my opening. I was soaking wet, almost embarrassingly wet. As we kissed I unzipped him and let his dick pop out. I touched the head it was dribbling. He knew I felt it and told me it was a week since he stroked off because he wanted to save it for our evening together at the hotel.

I rubbed his soft head and managed to undo his belt and pull his pants down to his knees. I was going to suck that thing. I wanted to suck it badly, I was using the pre-cum to lube the head as my fingers stroked it. The pre-cum was literally pouring out of the tip. I then got a flash, if I sucked him he would almost certainly blow right away. The mess would be epic, I knew how cum went all over the place, I could see it all over my face, dress, car seats Ken's nice suit. But I could not leave him in this state, his balls were as big as grapefruit and probably looked like gigantic blueberries.

My mind decided that if he going to cum the only logical place would be inside my pussy, where between my vaginal muscles and my panties I could hold it in until I got home then <oh yeah> make my husband clean me up. Anyway easier said than done. I hiked up my skirt and then I realized that I was wearing thongs! They are not going to hold much but maybe enough to get me home.

In a feat of contortion that would make a yoga master envious I managed to get on top of him, pulled my thongs aside and guided him in me. He slid very easily. Yikes in our sexting sessions I bragged about how tight my pussy was, now he slid in so easily he probably thinks my pussy is enormous, but his "Ahhhhh ooooo" then thrust up going into me all the way. It felt great for me, then he whispered "My God you are so small, tighter than you said" Ok yeah I was getting into it now, stroke my pussy and my ego why don't ya!

I did most of the work but he answered movements with his own. We kissed again and during that kiss he stiffened, thrust up into me and I felt myself being flooded with cum. The sensation, the hear the feeling of it on my upper thighs as it leaked out drove me to the edge, I came and came hard. My body shuddered as he spurted his last into me.

I rested with his dick still inside me, then rolled to my right side. I tried to put back my thongs but they were wet and rolled up on the bottom to the width of a shoelace. They will not be holding back anything.

In the door I had a package of kleenex, I grabbed it and as it would happen, was mostly empty.

Kens cum had run out of me and smeared my upper thighs and now it was running down my ass. Ken had a hanky that he gave to me, I wiped up my legs as best I could and jammed the remaining tissues under the thong hoping they absorb enough to get me home without too much of a mess.

Ken had already for his pants back on. I was behind the steering wheel preparing to kiss him bye and get home when I realized I had not picked up my deli order. I looked at the time and I didn't have any time to go back home, wash up and come back. I had to go in the store and get my order. It seems like the oozing was under control, so I kissed Ken standing by his car and told him I couldn't wait for the hotel as it would be much better.

All felt ok when I got in the store, waited in line to get my order then walked to the cashier to check out. I was next when they decided to change clerks in the aisle and they changed it with Ron a guy I know from years of shopping at the store. He smiled at me, complimented my dress and made some joke I forget about what but I laughed. The laugh caused me to compress, then---- SPLORT, the rest of Kens cum exploded out of me past the useless tissues and halfway down my leg, a problem because I was wearing a really nice body-con dress from Venus and it was short, mid thigh. Kens cum was working on getting as far as my right knee, in the store. Anyone looking at my legs would see it.

i got out there as quickly as I could thankfully there were people behind me so I had an excuse to get out of there. By the time I got to the car both my thighs were covered and sticky.

I found a towel that I use to clean the windows, thankfully it was clean, but I used to wipe as much as i could, but the inside back of dress was covered in cum residue, but I drove home. My husband was not there otherwise I'd have got him to clean me up, but I washed, changed and my friends showed up not a minute too soon.

I told Eric about the encounter when he got home and my friends had left, oh man was he ready for me after hearing that, he went down on my before I even got undressed.

My first formal time with Ken was the very next Friday. That one is coming soon

Triceratops
Player

Re: My first time was spontaneous

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:16 pm

Waiting fot your Mercedes dealer escapade!

Maximus54
Experienced

Unread post by Maximus54 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:26 am

Triceratops wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:16 pm
Waiting fot your Mercedes dealer escapade!
Thanks for the reminder. I will get to that in a day or two

L

Butterflyfx84
Prepubescent

Unread post by Butterflyfx84 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:59 am

This was a great story and reminded me of one I had with my girlfriend a few years ago where she had to go to work leaking out cum down her thighs!

Maximus54
Experienced

Unread post by Maximus54 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:45 am

Butterflyfx84 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:59 am
This was a great story and reminded me of one I had with my girlfriend a few years ago where she had to go to work leaking out cum down her thighs!
Oh back in bad old days I recall sitting in the conference room at the bank with the president and my boss getting interviewed for a big promotion and I was dripping everywhere. Luckily it all went on the inside of my skirt and not all over the executive leather chairs. But it was all over my legs. It was from my work mate Bill giving me a good luck fuck, but again I was wearing thongs which didn't do much to hold it back.