Hotwifing Going Up A Level

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MichaelW
Experienced

Hotwifing Going Up A Level

Unread post by MichaelW » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:51 pm

My wife Deanna and I have been in the lifestyle for several years, but we recently took things to another level. I find it hard to explain without some basic background, so I’ll start there.

It is a true story, although the names have been changed for obvious reasons. I wrote this out because I felt the need to tell someone about this erotic world Deanna and I find ourselves in, and to add a real story to this forum I enjoy so much.

PART 1

The way we play has always been something we do together. I love to watch, she loves being watched with someone else, so it works out perfectly for us. By her personal preference, her lovers are exclusively black.

Deanna says black lovers try harder when they are fucking her in front of me, as if they have something to prove. She says she receives the benefits of the extra effort.

After the initial surge of jumping down the rabbit hole with both feet, NRE, and enjoying a variety of different lovers when she started hotwifing, we have now settled down to preferring one regular lover at a time.

That also means after tests she quickly gets into barebacking with them, as she loves a man cumming inside her. She describes taking a man’s cum as the ultimate completion of the sex act.

Her current regular for the past few years has been Jerome.

We began to meet Jerome in her early days of hotwifing. He eventually faded away as Deanna was still working on variety. At the end of things with a regular lover who turned flakey, Jerome got back in contact and things clicked.

Deanna is comfortable with him, no anxiety about taking him raw or letting him cum inside her. While they would like to get together more, with our real-life schedules and the distance between us means things usually work out to six or seven times a year. Whenever we have an opportunity Deanna is always eager to meet and since Jerome is such a good fit she has stopped considering other partners.

During our annual beach vacation, as he lives closer to the beach, we get together more frequently. Our typical beach weeks usually includes three or four nights out of 14 in which I watch my wife give herself to her black lover, sometimes taking as many as three loads of his cum in an evening. He has great stamina and quick recovery.

As Jerome has continued to be her only black lover, I sometimes jokingly refer to him as her boyfriend. She disagrees. “A boyfriend takes you out on dates, and it is more serious emotionally,” she would say. “Jerome is my lover.” My thoughts were if dates were the difference, I knew that she was only waiting for him to ask her out to go up a level, and I felt I might stand in the way of that.

While we go to lengths to be discreet, Deanna eventually admitted she gets an extra rush being seen in public on the arm of her black lover. I took her hint.
At our next get together while Jerome sat on the couch, I moved behind Deanna and slid the straps of her low-cut dress off her shoulders, baring her breasts to him. I reached from behind and cupped underneath her tits.

“We’ve been getting together for a while and I usually just stand back and watch, but tonight I was to try something a little different, if you don’t mind,” I said. “Tonight, until you leave, these are yours to play with as you desire. Tonight she is no longer my wife but your girlfriend and treat her as such. Deanna, tonight he is your boyfriend. I will try to stay out of the way.” I was giving them the freedom to ignore that I was around and go where they emotions and desires led them.

Deanna walked to him, her dress still down to her waist and he pulled her to him, leading her to the bed and stripping her completely, ditching his clothes, and fucking her hard and fast. The urgency of my words clicked on the two of them and they were soon cumming in half the time of their usual sex act. He came inside her and she moved to the bathroom to drain as much of his cum from her pussy before we went to dinner.
While Jerome and my wife entered the restaurant together, I hung back. I sat away from them while we waited 30-minutes for our table, obvious to everyone there she was the black man’s woman tonight.

During dinner they sat together in the booth opposite me, holding hands.

This night Deanna was insatiable after we returned to the room, clearly excited about being out in public on the arm of her black lover. It was intense.

After the first experience went so well, we did it again. The next time Deanna and Jerome went an elegant restaurant 30 minutes sitting the bar together as a couple, this white wife and large dark black man. I eventually arrived and we took our table for dinner, again this new approach greatly increasing the arousal for her.

We repeated the scenario a few more times.

Now when we do this Deanna dresses the part of a black man’s date, wearing lowcut and semi-revealing dresses she rarely wears with me. The more she is in public alone with Jerome, the hotter she becomes. The love making between the two of them after such an outing is frantic in intensity and passion.

One night they went ahead and I arrived at the restaurant much later than expected. Allowing them to enjoy an extended time in the restaurant bar together as a couple. When I first saw them this night, I watched for a while before they noticed me. The thought entered my mind that anyone would know that pretty white woman displaying that ample cleavage was doing so for the pleasure of the black man beside her, and they indeed were a couple.

Back in the room after dinner, as they merged their naked bodies in a twist of black and white legs, arms, and hard cock buried in her welcoming pussy, I felt the vibe that there had been a change.
Jerome was no longer fucking Deanna, but instead this time I had the feeling they were making love together. I mentioned it to my wife. “Yeah, I know,” she said. She had felt it too.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Re: Hotwifing Going Up A Level

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:07 pm

Hot stuff!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:36 am

MW - Is there any chance of the two of them travelling to meet up alone at some point, if they have the opportunity yet you have a commitment you can't get out of? And of course, as you like to watch, get some video or pictures for you? :shock:

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:57 am

Part 2
Last year we purchased a third Spring week at our beach timeshare resort, with plans to rent the first week since the weather is often better later in the month.

Deanna kept putting off lining up the rental. Instead, since our first week coincided with my grandchild’s school break, Deanna, our daughter and grandchild scheduled the first week at the beach together while I remained at home. I would join my wife for the final two weeks.

My daughter left three days early, leaving Deanna alone at the condo. I was not surprised when she called and asked if I objected to her inviting Jerome over without me there. I did not object but did request she video the sex using the GoPro she had with her.

I recognized the elevated level of her excitement when she ditched going to the beach long enough for a pedicure and manicure. That ritual, along with a pussy waxing, is something that she considers almost mandatory before meeting her black lover.

Jerome needed no incentive. As soon as he learned my wife was available, he was there the same night. He has other obligations that prevent him from staying overnight, otherwise, that would have occurred. He left about 10 p.m. after fucking her once.

They also made a date for the coming Saturday.

Jerome arrived Saturday around 10 a.m. and took Deanna to a winery, where they consumed two bottles of wine before returning to the condo for a full day of sex. Deanna filmed two of their fucks, and later as I was viewing them, she admitted they fucked once before they started recording. “When we first got back to the room we were so hot for each other we got carried away and didn’t remember to film it,” she said. She added they spent the entire day naked, cuddling or fucking, not dressing until the last minute before he had to leave.

When I arrived at the beach after her two dates with Jerome, as she was retelling the specifics, she told me “I need you to help get him out of my head.” I told her to give the intensity of her dates a few days to cool down and we would revisit it. She was OK two days later but admitted during their time alone she had told him, “I love you but I cannot fall ‘in love’ with you.” He said he understood and felt the same way.

The remainder of our vacation was the usual routine. Jerome returned three times over the next two weeks to fuck my wife as I watched. I was reclaiming her pussy before he had made it to the parking lot. There was a noticeable difference in their lovemaking. They were much more in tune with each other, more intimate and intense, and I mentioned it, trying to put my finger on it. “I’m totally comfortable with him and what we are doing now,” Deanna said.

Shortly after we returned from the beach last year, I saw Deanna was looking at her calendar. She mentioned that next year our daughter could not join her the first week of vacation, (all talk of renting that week out to someone else had gone by the wayside), and she announced she wanted to go to the condo solo for the first week—with plans of hooking up with Jerome alone. I agreed, suggested more videos, but this time she said, “I want to go there with no rules, and without recording or filming anything, no distractions.”

I was certainly out of my comfort zone with this new scenario and not initially enthusiastic. One reason was I had a gut feeling how Deanna would describe a get-together with Jerome. Instead of details she would say, “We fucked. That’s it.” At least with a video I could enjoy watching.

This was something new for us even though I should have seen it evolving. The more I thought about her solo trip, the more I got on board, and the more erotic the concept seemed. It was something we had never done.

I wanted to experience Deanna meeting Jerome and wondering what was going on, anxiously waiting for her call afterward. This solo get-together would certainly be a different twist.

I relented. I told her that she should go and enjoy being a black man’s woman for a week. “He could come fuck me all he wants,” she said, and after some second guessing herself in which she wondered if she dared, she embraced the thought of a week alone with her black lover.
Jerome and I exchanged emails, starting in January.

I wrote to him:

"Here’s the latest on the plan first formulated last year when she was by herself at the beach—in particular she wanted to do our first entire week that way this year, by herself, except of course you as an invited guest as your schedule allowed.

"To be honest her there for a week alone is something we’ve never done and it is somewhat intriguing to see how it plays out. New and different always works well for her. I wasn’t sure when she first mentioned it but after a lot of thought about it, I’m on board totally, and most importantly it is something she wants to do.“

"We're firmed up on her being there the first of our three weeks at the beach unaccompanied. She's driving down alone with all the beach gear, most of which she will leave in the car, arriving Sunday p.m.

"Her schedule will be totally open, and you may consider her on loan for whatever activities the two of you may devise. lol.”

"I mentioned to Deanna that I wanted some pictures, and one day i want... and she interrupted me. "No. No rules. No things I need to do." Again out of her shell. Smile here. I think I described that to you as having a horny woman at your whim or something like that.

"So if things go as planned, and nothing seems to stand in the way of that, the big thing on fun that first week is your schedule and availability. She'll be around, with the only limitations being her saying, "No", and properly presented even that has been known to waver at times. (You don't have to tell her I said that, by the way)."

I added in a later email him:

"While there are no rules from my side I will add that it would be nice if along the way:

"A video or two.

"Some photos (sending a cam. Interested in how someone else sees her through a viewfinder).
A periodic update text direct to me, a few words about the subject at hand. Not a group text with her.

"I’m attaching a photo of Stella Hudgens which might give you an idea of how I might hope to find her boobs when I get there. They do not hurt, by the way."

(The photo was of a woman with her tits covered in hickeys. I wanted him to mark her for me to see she had been his for the week.

The second photo was my wife in the hot tub in a totally sheer wet fishnet top, displaying her tits enticingly I had shot the day before.

Also one other of an unnamed model entitled, "Coming soon to a condo near you." )

"Let us know how you can maximize the aspects of this schedule. She did ask Sunday if I had heard from you. (Pix is from Sunday)."

He answered:

"Please let the lady know that I can't wait to see her. I can drop by on the first day she gets there, but if she needs a day to settle in, I can come by Monday. I plan on visiting three times that week including the winery outing, but that will depend on my schedule on this end. You can tell her I said, and I quote, "I can't wait to get my hands...and mouth...on you!"

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:02 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:36 am
MW - Is there any chance of the two of them travelling to meet up alone at some point, if they have the opportunity yet you have a commitment you can't get out of? And of course, as you like to watch, get some video or pictures for you?
I'm getting to that. The subject of this post all happened earlier this year. More parts to come.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:53 am

PART III
Obstacles arose. My original plan was to drive halfway to the beach, have Jerome meet me halfway from the other direction and he could drive my wife the rest of the way to the condo. I had every expectation that after he helped her get her bags into the condo that he would not be leaving until he had received an eager sexual reward in the form of an enthusiastic fuck from my wife who had been sitting beside him for a couple of hours, her pussy wet in anticipation of this very moment. It did not happen.

Events got in the way for both us and him. Time for Plan B. I bought her a plane ticket for a Sunday arrival with the plan to drop her off at our airport and her renting a car the first week upon her arrival at the beach—and be available to Jerome as much as she wanted.

Jerome was planning on meeting her plane and starting the week off right. He was intrigued, as I mentioned in an email to him, to have a horny white wife at his beck and call to enjoy every whim his mind could envision for a week. “On loan,” I said. “Remember I want her back at the end of the week.”

Deanna prepared herself for the coming week. Pedicure and manicure and a fresh waxing of her pussy to make it flawless smooth.

As the time for her departure approached, another conflict arose requiring her to be close to home on Monday, even though our vacation week started the day before on Sunday.

We cancelled the plane ticket and gave up on the solo concept, and instead made plans for me to drive her to the beach on Monday and we would spend the rest of our beach vacation as we usually do, beach in the day and Jerome visiting three or four times.

“It was not meant for me to be with him for a week solo,” Deanna said, with no enthusiasm. I felt disappointment in her voice.

While driving to the beach Monday I received an unexpected call about an urgent business deal requiring my presence at home, early Wednesday morning. I delivered Deanna Monday night, we unloaded and unpacked, and early Tuesday morning I left to return home, leaving her solo. She was getting her near week as a black man’s woman after all.

Deanna said wanted me to return Wednesday but I said seven hours in each direction for three straight days would be too much driving, and maybe her solo time was going to work out after all. “Well come back Thursday,” she said.

Jerome was lined up for Tuesday night. So began my first time as a husband sitting alone at home, knowing my wife would be entertaining her black lover and fucking him

I called her at five and she said he would be there at seven. She called at 5:30 and said Jerome had contacted her. He wanted more time with her tonight and would be there at six instead. Deanna said she was getting ready now.

I asked her to send me a selfie once she was dressed. She sent me a shot with her hair down, smoky eyes, and a red top that was unbuttoned all the way down and tied at her waist, displaying a lot of breast and cleavage, braless.

I complimented how hot she looked, and after she hung up I sat waiting, wondering, and imagining. No more selfies, no photos, no texts, nothing. This was tougher than I thought. I didn’t like the silence. Time crept by, and I looked at the clock every 30 minutes, imagining what position she might be in now, or what they might be saying. I wondered if he might break tradition and spend the night, as I had told her she had complete freedom to do whatever she wanted that week, she could play single.

I had even encouraged her that if he didn’t come every night to go to the Tiki bar downstairs and see if someone might buy her a drink. She later admitted, “I thought about it, but I didn’t.”

A 9:30 call meant they had a four-hour date. She described as “Great, it was sweet, not hurried,” claiming the bottle of when she consumed and drinks with him after his arrival left her too drunk to remember the details I craved.

My detailed questions that followed pulled a few facts out of her. She had cum four times, squirting, and he had cum inside her twice. They had been too busy for photos per my request. And they had a date a couple of days later and I should delay returning to the beach.
I continued my questions.

“Did you enjoy you date?”

“Well enjoy your date Thursday,” I said.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:31 pm

How thrilling! Can't wait for the next post.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:26 am

PART 4
I hung up disappointed in the lack of details, and no photos. This had been no fun at all for me. However, I had asked Jerome to call me after he left to give me his side of how fucking my wife had been, but he didn’t. Again I sat in silence with no erotic details of the night other than my wife saying it was great and knowing she had several orgasms and he had nutted inside her twice.

I had a call with Deanna the next morning, asking if she could recall anything more after she had sobered up. “I was deep throating him, taking it all the way down my throat, and I did remember, at one point I told him I wish I could have a baby with him. That really turned him on. Jerome said, ‘me too’ as he was cumming inside me.”

Later that day I received Jerome’s email account of the evening alone with my wife. He thankfully added more details. And it was erotic to hear another man, a large black man, describe how he had so well fucked my pretty white wife, and was looking forward to fucking her again without me around.

Jerome wrote:
"I arrived at about 6:30, and she greeted me in a red top with nothing underneath. I could tell she was turned on; her nipples were already hard. I wanted to jump in the shower right away, but she suggested that we talk a bit first-- which we did, for almost a half-hour.

"She made us a couple of drinks. We talked awhile. Finally, she stepped in really close and suggested we change the subject. We kissed for a long, slow time, then she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth for what seemed like forever. When she felt my legs start to tremble, she slid her hot mouth off me and pointed to the shower.

"When I came out, she'd moved our drinks to the bedside table, and we started kissing again. I went down on her, but after a few moments, she grabbed my head and whispered, "I want you inside me." I complied -- gladly.

"We changed positions every few minutes -- first me on top with her legs spread wide, then her on top with her knees folded under, then her on top, squatting, bouncing up and down on top of my cock, then me on top with her ankles over my shoulders. I went really deep, hard and fast -- even getting her to say, "Fuck me hard. Fuck me HARDER!" This might sound like hyperbole, but I assure you, it's not: that woman is AMAZING. We fucked for a little over an hour -- I think Deanna came four or five times.

"We took a break; she'd made a beautiful charcuterie plate and we finished our drinks while we ate. We talked some more. It started getting late, so we moved back to bed, and it was even better than before. (We had to put a towel down; our first encounter had left a BIG wet spot, and the bed linen was soaked through.)

"When I went down on her this time, I tried tonguing her anally, but she wasn't having it.)

"We finished with her on top, cowgirl position, with me squeezing her gorgeous, soft tits and her hands on top of mine, encouraging me to squeeze even harder. She got this rolling thing going with her hips, and she rode the cum right out of me. The creampie poured out of her when she climbed off to lay beside me.

"We cuddled for a while and spoke about plans for getting together again. Speaking about you, she said, "I love him so much for allowing this."

"I could tell she was getting sleepy -- and truth to tell, so was I. We kissed goodnight and I got back on the road. We had a wonderful time.

"I can't wait to see her again! Thanks for everything!"

I noticed he said nothing of my wife declaring she wished she could have a baby with him.

Thursday morning Deanna went for a pedicure and manicure and told me she had laid out a roast so she could cook for him. (She didn’t want to take the time to go out in public and wait on food, she wanted to be able to get straight into the bedroom).

I called at 3:30 and told her to enjoy, let go, tease me, be bold, send photos, and do so guilt-free, that I loved and trusted her and to enjoy being his woman, but remember she was on loan and she was mine again when I got there.

I also texted Jerome and told him “Enjoy the subject on loan, no need to call, the email narrative was much better I think. I will look forward to reading that. Especially interested in unexpected things said in the heat of the moment.”

Again it was a long evening, and my wife’s call after he left Thursday was as brief as the Tuesday night recalling. “It was good, but hurried,” she said. “It was much better Tuesday.” Only adding “We went down on each other for a very long time.”

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:31 am

Outstanding!

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:30 am

PART 5
I was waiting for Jerome’s recap and got a more detailed account.

He wrote:

"The lady had prepared dinner. We had a long, leisurely dinner accompanied by a bottle of wine, by the end of which we were both feeling a little buzzed. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and we moved to the bed.

"After a long, unrushed foreplay, I realized something: Deanna LOVES to be finger fucked while she has a cock in her mouth. I knelt on the bed beside her head while she deepthroated me, and she squirted buckets into my hand as I thrusted one, two, then three fingers in and out of her dripping, buttery pussy. She came hard, moaning against my cock-- at least twice. She was very vocal this time, but not very verbal -- moaning, grunting, gasping -- she loosed the occasional "Oh yes, that's good," or "yes -- yes-- YES", and toward the end, when I had her legs over my shoulders, our eyes locked and she said, "I want your cum in me."

"She wrapped her big, soft thighs around my waist, hard. I held on for as long as I could, until finally, the seed came pouring out of me.

"We lay in the afterglow for a long, quiet time, our breathing slowly evening out. I gave her a long, last kiss and told her the road was calling. She reminded me that we needed to take some selfies, and when we got off the bed, she made a little giggle and stood close to me and whispered breathlessly, "You filled me up. I can feel it pouring out of me."

"We took a few selfies in the bathroom -- I hope you like them. Thanks again for everything!"

That was for Thursday, and I arrived on Friday. The photos they had taken were only three, in the bathroom looking in the mirror, Deanna in front, Jerome behind her, cupping one breast, the other boob bare and free, both naked, smiling. One was blurry. All variations of the same pose. That was it.

Jerome was to take her to the winery again on Saturday but it rained and the music event there was cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts didn’t work out with me there until the following week until Thursday when Jerome arrived to fuck my wife in front of me. We shook hands, talked, nothing spoken of the previous week alone with my wife, and it was like most of the other times he visits when we are on vacation.

Jerome excused himself for a shower as I set up my camera and Deanna stripped naked and crawled under the cover awaiting him in the bed, laying on her side facing the door from which he would emerge in a moment. I was standing on the back side of the bed, opposite the door, watching the black man open the door and step into the room with his cock stiff in anticipation, framed in the foreground with the naked white woman with the spade on her lower back awaiting their union.

I had the uneasy feeling that the dynamic had changed somehow between my Deanna and Jerome, and the intensity level had increased. Do some of the readers have a thought about what has changed?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:56 am

Do some of the readers have a thought about what has changed?
They've clearly become more intimate which raises the quality of the sex between them but also tends to develop feelings.

Some women have difficulty with this but some hotwives (quite a few on OHW) can handle and enjoy it quite well.
They are able to fall madly in.. and out... of love with their boyfriends while maintaining a constant love with their husbands.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:15 am

Interesting that you would mention that because that is almost exactly the words my wife said, that the sex is better the more feelings and emotions she lets herself feel, and the more feelings she has the better the sex is. A vicious circle in some ways. I think there is another vicious circle on my side too, the wilder she gets, the closer she dances to the flame, the more exciting it is for me, like I am caught up in the swirl. It is a hard, if not impossible thing to stop--and not sure either of us want to.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:53 am

PART 6
Jerome came out of the shower and she asked if she wanted him to dry his back. Jerome turned his back to her, sitting on the bed, rising out from under the covers, her nipples thick hard buds.

After drying his back he turned to face her, pulled her to him, laying her back on the bed with him on top. Between long devouring kisses, he paused to suck her nipples, each in turn, caressing the other breast as he did. She smiled a warm smile encouraging his caresses as they locked eyes. My wife instinctively opened her legs for him.

Taking the invitation, Jerome kissed down her belly and started gobbling her pussy, sinking two long black fingers inside her as he did.

Deanna laid her head back with her mouth slightly parted and eyes closed, her chest rising and falling in heavy breaths as Jerome circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, and after licking her pussy like an ice cream cone, rose to his knees.

Deanna rolled to her side, sucking his cock as he supported and guided her head with one hand, his other hand seeking and finding her pussy, again forcing two long black fingers inside her. His fingers were glistening and soaked with her wet juices.

When my wife started moaning louder, Jerome loomed over her, between her open legs. I could see my wife’s white hand wrapping around his hard black cock and positioning it at her pussy, dragging the head of his cock between her pussy, and then with the head of his cock inside, she removed her hand and Jerome stabbed his cock into my wife’s wet pussy with a moan.

Deanna pulled her knees up, her arms under his biceps and grasping shoulders as he fucked her in steady stroking, sometimes hard, sometimes fast, with Deanna emitting short gasps and whimpers each time he slammed his pubis against hers, all the while as he plunged in and out of her belly he was varying between kisses and kneading her breasts. As they kissed harder, Deanna moved her hands to each side of his head.

Jerome became more vocal and picked up the pace as Deanna locked her legs at her ankles, wrapping her legs around his waist. Jerome changed position, laying back with his cock rock hard, jutting up, as my wife moved over him, sucking on the black hard cock before her as if it was delicious, making him even harder before moving up to straddle him, cowgirl, never releasing her grip on his cock, guiding it to her pussy and lowering her body on to his thick black cock.

Deanna began rocking her body against his, her hands reaching behind for support with her hands near his knees, fucking herself on his black cock while he squeezed her forward-thrust breasts. My wife’s brunette head was back and her eyes were closed, a bead of sweat on her forehead, and she was moaning in short loud gasps, exclaiming, “Oh, Oh, Oh” loudly with Jerome encouraging her bouncing on his cock with his “Yes, Yes. Come on, get it, get it. Get that black cock. Work that pussy, fuck me hard.”

Jerome cupped his hands under her tits, squeezing from underneath on each side without covering her hard nipples, the move forcing her hard nipple even more prominent. “Oh God, so full,” she moaned.

Deanna leaned over for a long kiss, not moving or rocking, his cock still embedded in her pussy. They continued kissing Jerome starting to move slowly, until he rolled my wife to her back, kissing her as he moved between her legs, then lower to lick her pussy until she came, squirting.

Moving higher again positioning himself between her raised legs, her knees pulled up toward her chest as Jerome guided his cock into her pussy. “Your pussy is so wet,” he moaned as he leaned over, holding off her with his arms, jabbing his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Deanna reached for his ass and pulled him into her as they fucked, slowing the pace at times for long passionate kisses, grunting or gasping each time their pubis slammed together. As their passion rose Deanna’s breathing was coming with a guttural rasp. The room took on the faint odor of sweat and pussy juices.

“I love it, I love thrusting into that tight pussy,” Jerome whispered loud enough for me to hear.

“Give me your cum, cum in me,” Deanna urged, going into what I call her slut mode. “I love it. Put all your cum in this tight pussy. Give me that black cock,” she begged.

“That tight white pussy for Daddy, so good. You can take it.” Jerome was saying.

“Yes,” Deanna moaned, their whispering drowned out by the slapping sounds of their colliding bodies. As he came inside he gave what sounded almost like a growl turning into “Oh Yes, Oh Yes,” and gasps, his body convulsing as Deanna drained his cum from his body to deep inside her own.

Jerome collapsed, his head resting between my wife’s bare breasts, but not through, rising up to suck a nipple and move up for a kiss, rolling off her and dropping his hand to her pussy, his finger rubbing her clit as she continued to kiss him, her arms around his neck and shoulder, giving little humming sounds.

“You are amazing,” Jerome said, one hand rubbing her breast, the other her lower abdomen, about at the spot where his sperm was coating my wife’s womb, the swimmers seeking a fertile egg that they would not find, but from the position of his hand there I knew his mind was on the fantasy of impregnation. They rested on the bed, naked, clinging to each other.
“That was wonderful,” he said. “I gotta go wash off.” He leaned in for a kiss and Deanna clung to him, not stopping kissing him. Jerome’s hand slid down her belly to her pussy. He raised to his knees on the bed as my wife rolled to her side, taking his cock in her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her head further on his cock. She was not done.

“You have such a dirty cunt, I love it,” Jerome said. “I love to fuck your mouth Deanna, I love it.” He was hard again and fucking her mouth with his cock in small strokes. “Get it all,” he urged. “It’s hot like that.” He was finger-fucking her the entire time, her pussy making sloppy squishing sounds as she squirted again, soaking the bed. Deanna rolled to her back after she came, gasping, her chest rising and falling deep breaths, her pussy displayed and waiting, yearning, for that black cock to penetrate her again.

Jerome moved between her as they kissed, breaking to suck her nipples before moving higher. Deanna reached between his legs and guided him into her pussy, the one already bearing one load of his cum. Deanna begged with no prompting, “Oh yes, cum deep in me,” and as if on cue Jerome gave another loud groan and nutted in my wife’s belly a second time.

Deanna continued kissing him as if she didn’t want to let him go, but finally, she released him.

“I must go this time, wild woman,” he said. A shower and a goodbye kiss later, he was gone, and I was soon reclaiming my naked wife in the same bed on which she had fucked her ebony lover bareback twice, adding my cum to the two loads already inside her body. We had 12 days left on vacation, and he would be returning in three days.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:59 am

Interesting that you would mention that because that is almost exactly the words my wife said, that the sex is better the more feelings and emotions she lets herself feel, and the more feelings she has the better the sex is. A vicious circle in some ways. I think there is another vicious circle on my side too, the wilder she gets, the closer she dances to the flame, the more exciting it is for me, like I am caught up in the swirl. It is a hard, if not impossible thing to stop--and not sure either of us want to.
Or is it a virtuous circle? ;)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:05 am

Deanna continued kissing him as if she didn’t want to let him go, but finally, she released him.

“I must go this time, wild woman,” he said. A shower and a goodbye kiss later, he was gone, and I was soon reclaiming my naked wife in the same bed on which she had fucked her ebony lover bareback twice, adding my cum to the two loads already inside her body. We had 12 days left on vacation, and he would be returning in three days.
Hot damn!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:00 pm

Wow, what an amazing story and journey. Keep up the good work, I can't wait until the next chapter!!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:48 am

PART 7
Before our beach vacation was over I watched him with my wife on three different nights. Added to the two solo dates, this was the record number of times they got together while we were at the beach. One of those nights we went out to an elegant restaurant—with her as his date and me as a third wheel.

When we finally had a pause in our daily lives after our return home. Deanna told me. “I want to see a video of us.” This was something she used to be turned off by even mentioning. Now she wanted to see it.

“Us?”

“Me and Jerome,” she said. I found the video on the computer. We began watching.

“What do you think when you see yourself doing that?” I asked.

“After I notice my body’s flaws I remember how good it felt,” she said. Thus opened up I asked her, “How would you describe yourself?” My thoughts were along the line of confessing how much she liked it, and she summed it up.

“I’m definitely a Queen of Spades,” she said. “I have the real spade tattoo on my lower back to prove it,” adding “and I am a black cock slut for sure.”

I nodded. Indeed she is, and I love her for being able to let go and enjoy fucking black men, and even more admitting she enjoys fucking black men.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:09 am

This is such a hot story and your wife is such a vixen.
She is lucky to have you and that you let her play.
Are there plans for more solo dates between them. Going out for dinner and dancing. Introducing her to his circle of friends as his GF.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 am

One of those nights we went out to an elegant restaurant—with her as his date and me as a third wheel.
How tantalising to be hotwifing out and about in plain sight with your wife and her lover playing the 'loved up couple' and you playing the part of 'the friend'. I imagine that between them there was lots of touching, holding, caressing, kissing and flirting? :D

That is definitely 'going up a level'!

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:46 am

Part 8 Final

Our next get-together with Jerome was three months later. I watched them fuck and he spread her apart with his fingers, proudly displaying the massive creampie pouring out of her pussy. (I am not a creampie eater, just not me). We went to dinner, returned, and I turned on the video camera as they snuggled under a sheet.

I left the room for a minute, and while I was gone on the video she tells him, “Next vacation he’s not coming the first week and I will be there for the entire week by myself.”

“That will work,” Jerome told her, wasting no more time cuddling and moving quickly between her legs. She reached down for his cock and guided him into her.

We are returning to the beach one more time this summer, and plan to meet with him.

What I did not expect was my wife wanting to visit family members health issues—coincidentally only a 90-minutes drive from Jerome. We were looking at two possible dates, and had discussed that it would easy to meet him then. I was working when my wife called. “I wanted to let you know that I was texting Jerome. I copied you.” A few minutes later she also said, “I want some alone time with you tonight.”

I went to the text message, and saw she had initiated the communication, telling him we would be near him and asking if he would he be available.

His answer was instantaneous, “Absolutely!”

That night I went to the hot tub first to remove the cover, and she followed with drinks a few minutes later, in her white terry robe. She peeled it off to display she had chosen a top that she has worn only on my specific. Not so tonight. It is a very narrow string bikini with a large queen of spades covering most of each cup.

“Let me guess,” I smiled. “You’re ready for your black cock fix?”

“It’s been on my mind, Yes, I am,” she said.

I had read some erotic stories along the line of the excitement a man feels when there is the danger of his wife being taken away—by giving her permission and encouragement to get more emotional, closer, such as saying she loves her black lover.

I gave the subject a lot of thought and realized in the stories I read that it was as if those stories were reaching out to me. But it scared me too.

Deanna’s track record is not good at keeping her emotions in check with lovers. She has tended to get over the edge. This time though we I read her excerpts from the stories, explaining they pointed out things that I did not articulate as well as that author. She listened and said she understood.

“You can let go and not hold back,” I told her. "All that really matters in the end is that you come back to me and never forget where home is. You can be his while you are there with him, but remember you always have to return to me."

There was one passage in the story that hit home in which the wife was still staying with her lover, and there is some doubt if she will return to her husband, but she pulls her husband aside and tells him she will be returning home to him in a few days. As she turns to go into the room where the lover with who she has been living with for several days awaits, she turns to her husband and says, “I’m not giving him my love, I’m not telling him I love him.”

The husband gives a sigh of relief until she adds, “But I am giving him everything else.”

My wife was nodding. “All you need to do is let go,” I said.

“I’ll try,” she said.

I didn’t know if her understanding matched mine, but we finally got together with her lover, taking a night while she was visiting her family out of town. It was different.

Jerome took a shower while she got in the bed under the cover naked and I set up some lights and a camera. They made love. Not fucked, although they did that too, but they were kissing constantly, even as he was pounding her pussy. Any time he paused for a rest she would cuddle for a minute before sucking his cock back to hard and they were at it again.

I would estimate engaged in some form of a sexual act non-stop for over two hours. He never got soft. He came inside her, didn’t withdraw, and would start back up again. “I can’t get enough of you,” he said at least a dozen times. There was no way to keep up with the number of her orgasms, and I know he came inside her at least three times.

With her calves on his shoulders he rocked her back until he was fucking her straight down, mumbling something I could not make out about making babies. It was hard to understand over the moaning of my wife as he fucked her in this position.

When Jerome came the last time, he told me, “Get a camera ready for this creampie. I think I’m setting a record.” He was right. He withdrew his cock and his cum gushed out and poured down her pussy. I was snapping photos quickly as it did.

When he left Deanna told me, “He said I was beautiful as he was on top of me. He has not said that in a long time.”

“Well you are,” I said.

“Ready?” she grinned, laying back on the bed, her cum filled pussy facing me.

I had already dropped my pants and pushed my cock into the slickest pussy I have ever felt. I asked her, “Can you even feel it?”

“Yes I can,” she smiled. “It feels very good. I did let go and not hold back like you asked me to.”

Even as I was still inside her I told her, “You were not fucked or even made love to this time,” I said. “You were bred.”

“I know,” she smiled.

“You’d better be glad you had your tubes tied or you’d have a black baby already starting to grow in your belly after that.”

“I know,” she smiled. “It was incredible.”

The next day she hands me her phone. She had texted him that night, “Thank you for a wonderful evening. I am going to sleep with the feeling of you inside me.”

My only thought at the time was if he fucks her like this for a week at the beach without me there to see it—I will have missed out on a string of fantastic fucks. But like all things in the future, they do not always go as planned.

This is a good place to stop on the true story of my wife's moving her hotwifing to a more intimate level. I posted this as an alternative to some of the clearly fantasy postings masquerading as real, and was surprised at the lack of response to the postings. Outside our beach weeks my wife does not get together with her lover/boyfriend much, once every 2-3 months if schedules work out, so there's not anything like an every week post as we are simply not that active, so there are often long delays between meetups, so I'm not sure about future postings. Thanks for reading.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:02 pm

Such an amazing story. Sorry it had to come to an end, but if you feel the need to share future encounters, I think we would love to hear them...
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:51 am

Outside our beach weeks my wife does not get together with her lover/boyfriend much, once every 2-3 months if schedules work out, so there's not anything like an every week post as we are simply not that active, so there are often long delays between meetups...
I am just grateful that you shared such a great story and sincerely hope that you two and Jerome have many more exciting times together.

PS. Would your beautiful wife like to become a Registered Hotwife?

PPS. Would she like to grace the pages of the Hotties Section?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:41 am

WoW ! You write very well and set the stage so well that felt like I was watching Jerome and Deanna. Any plans to add further details or additional encounters?