My journey so far and figuring out how to continue

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Threeisacharm
Experienced

My journey so far and figuring out how to continue

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:43 am

Many things shaped my sexuality including a hot teacher (not my teacher), who seduced me when I was 13. I will post that story here if it is of interest.

I will start with Alexis my ex wife. I will try and add to this thread and update the long journey.

We got together when I started my job working cross country and International. I was away roughly half the year so it had challenges for sure. When we hooked up, we had incredible sex and quickly shared our fantasies. Her fantasy was her with two guys and mine was two girls. She was not into women so this was a non starter and we began to move away from fantasy talk and simply had great chemistry in and out of the bedroom.

We got married and had a child so there wasn't any talk of exploring until about 2 years into parenthood. I got home from a work trip and found two things on the computer that would change everything. I should say that I had moved my flight up and was a day ahead getting home.

After dropping my bags, I walked in tired and wanted to grab a shower and have a nap. I came in our bedroom where we had a desk the computer screen was still on and the page open was a swinger club. I searched of the history and I found other swinger club information, an article on insatiable wives and links to MSN chat rooms. . There was also ICQ installed and I logged in and some guy messaged her "did you talk to hubby yet?". I logged off and started to panic and flipped through the web browser and saw she left her Hotmail account open and I found emails in the deleted folder from her last boyfriend before me, who had moved away. The emails were detailed in past experiences, and Alexis told him, she missed his big cock. The other email string showed that they hooked up, with Alexis dropping our child off at Grandma's house and the two of them meeting at a hotel, with some before and after details that I wish I had copied to share today or at least jerk off to. This last email was referencing the past weekend

I have to admit, I was floored and my mind was racing filled with anger, jealousy and picked up the phone and called her at work. She didn't answer which was a good thing.

I grabbed a shower and tried to think things out. Divorce was the number one thing on my mind. I was faithful, but it was not like I wasn't given temptation when away. After my shower, I slowed down and went back through ICQ and found her chatting with many men , and got a few more messages and looked through the program and saved chat logs as an option. I also installed a keystroke logger. I went through the computer and found several nude photos of my wife. Just as a note, I still have some chat logs and those early photos.

I couldn't take the torture, so I left the computer as I found it, partly because I wanted to have the advantage of getting passwords and evidence as I was certain this marriage was over. I left back to my office with a note I arrived early and was heading to the gym, then office leaving my bags at the door as if for her to think I just dropped them.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Re: My journey so far and figuring out how to continue

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:01 am

Driving to the gym I was sad, angry and confused. Present me would have handled this way different. The image in my head of Alexis spread out showing her shaved pussy that was not sent to me somehow had me hard, but mad. I had to blow off testosterone and once I got to the gym involved some intense weights, with thoughts of how I was going to either end the relationship or to at least call out the infidelity.

A woman I spoke to at the gym on occasion, came over to say hi, and immediately asked if I was okay. I blurted out that I was away on a work trip, came home early and found the computer open and found out my wife was having an affair. Almost like the universe was interviening, she shared back that she had gone through this with her husband cheating, and shared that they saw a councilor that saved their marriage. I responded that I was calling my lawyer when I got back to my office. She said she wanted to do the same thing, but suggested I looked at it differently and that I had that option, but having a young child, to consider approaching it differently. She told me that the therapist made her realize that she was also not getting everything from her husband and they agreed he would not stop seeing the other woman for now, but for him to realize that she should enjoy outside relationships.

I think it was the universe opening up as I immediately saw that I had stopped flirting and being a sexual being and this angel of a woman stopped me from the plans of scorched earth. We both went back to sets and in between, she checked in with me and I felt like I wanted revenge and that she was an option. I asked her what happened next for them and she said she started going out with her girlfriends once a week and started hooking up and shared what happened with her husband and they both learned to get rid of jealousy and became closer.

I now thought back to the ICQ message "did you talk to your husband" and our pre-marrige talk about her wanting multiple men, along with my admission of wanting multiple women, but still hurting that she was having sex behind my back.

I thanked Charlene for the talk and that i was heading to work. Charlene was about 10 years older than me, and hot. She hugged me and told me she was available if I wanted to talk again. I said I would like that, and she asked me to consider meeting up for a drink after work one Friday as this was the night she went out solo. I asked if I could think about this and told her I would be working out at 7 am for the remainder of the week. She told me of course that the offer would remain open and also told me that I was very attractive and would have no problem finding women. That definitely had a major impact in how the rest of the day went. I hit the showers and thinking about the discovery and then offer from Charlene was hard.

I went to work and checked in with the team but I was not myself and my secretary came into my office after i grilled staff on what they were up to and asked she asked me if I was okay. I said I was fine and she suggested I may have jet lag and wondered if I shouldn't go home and sleep. She told me I looked stressed and reminded me that I had originally planned on a few days off as I was away for two weeks and that i needed to spend time with my family. I agreed and left work and stopped by daycare and picked my daughter up which picked up my spirits but also had me a bit sad.

When I got home at around 1 pm, my bags were not at the front door and as a regular routine, Alexis had been home for lunch. I spent time with my daughter when I realized we both needed naps lol. I put her to bed and went to our bedroom and back to the computer and saw that all programs were closed and checked the key logger showed response to the earlier message " He came home today early , I will bring it up this week, hope we get to play soon.

I went through the laundry and noticed it was empty and ran down and there was a washed load that had lingerie and panties that I never saw before. I went back to the computer and read more browser history. I went to the kitchen and found a note " Nice surprise you got home early, I missed you and can't wait to see you after work".

I laid down and broke down and cried, followed by sleep. I woke up shortly afterwards as my daughter's nap was over. I took her to the grocery store and we made dinner for mommy. I decided to not confront Alexis, and that I would collect more evidence and see if she confessed.

When Alex got home, she was happy to see me and dinner ready, and of course a two year old takes all the attention. Once she was in bed, I was exhausted and Alex and i got into bed and I was about to confront her, but she immediately went down on me and we ended up having incredible sex. She had added things to our routine with reverse cowgirl that reminded me of her picture and I exploded fast. She seemed proud of that but told me it was her turn to cum and I licked her her pussy and she also came very fast. We hugged and I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the morning and the house was empty.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:15 am

My interest is piqued, looking forward very much to hearing more.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:15 am

Looking forward to hearing what happened next!

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:33 pm

I wrote briefly in another thread about regrets and not seeing at that time what could have been, and only in the past few years recalling the next year and a half Rollercoaster ride that if I could do over, I would have taken a much different route. I will try and update and give all the details as best as I remember them and have considered posting face covered picture of Alexis as found on the computer. Over the past two years, I have jerked off and fantasized about a different outcome.

I got up and went down to make coffee and found a note from Alex, saying she was glad I was home and to remind me she had painting class Thursday (the next night). I grabbed my coffee and went back to the computer and found out that after I fell asleep she must have checked the computer and saw she logged into her email with her password available so I could now keep tabs and find out what was going on. She must not have wanted to get caught because all that she typed, was "looking forward to meeting you Thursday, hope your pictures are real". When I logged into the email, I noticed a folder labeled archive that I didn't look at before, but discovered Alex was hiding a secret life and going through them, she had cheated on me with a dozen men so far, with the Thursday hook up with someone she was chatting with on MSN chat and they had sent back and forth pictures and saw that he was married as well and from his nudes, he was hung. They must have chatted on ICQ, as they both joked about him sexual tension and that she should tell me, and how if they both agreed he would get them a hotel.

I read some of the other emails and how painting class was get fucked night. All were dates I was away for work, and all had her and her dates getting a hotel if things worked out. Some of the email chains ended, but a majority has post hot talk giving some details about sex, some had lunch time follow up dates, at our house in bed. One of the emails had the picture of Alex I found on the computer which made sense that someone else took it.

I went from thinking she was having an affair to she was a sex addict. One of the guys wrote that he was 21 and as I read back in the chain of emails with the juicy details that she wanted to take his virginity.

I was thinking that I would leave the email open but closed it down, erased the history showing my being there and took off for the gym. I got there and Charlene was not there, and I had already decided I was going for drinks and was going to start enjoying myself, but not that confident. Of course not seeing Charlene had me defeated so I hit the treadmill. A short while later Charlene came out of the women's lockers in a short skirt, high heels and a blouse that showed off her cleavage that her workout gear had hidden. She came over and asked how I was and said she came in early hoping to workout together. I told her I slept in. She asked if everything was okay at home and I mumbled that I didn't say anything to Alex and was finding out that this had been going on for 9 months, maybe longer. Charlene asked if we were on for drinks Friday and she had to get to work. I said yes, and we planned to meet at a bar in the next town 20 minutes away at 4 pm. This made me feel better for a while but i also felt guilty, and wondered why I felt that way.

I worked out and then returned home as I was still jet lagged from a 12 hour flight so I crawled back in bed and fell asleep. Alex didn't come home from lunch but called me asking me what was for dinner and if I could again grab our daughter from daycare, and that we go out. As most parents know with a toddler, there is no time to have the talk, and towards the end she said I was quiet and was everthing okay. I shrugged it off and said I was still jet lagged, but I was thinking heavily about what I discovered and the fact, I was meeting another woman for drinks. I mentioned that Friday, I was going to the game and that Pete, a work collegue had tickets. She was happy for me and reminded me that she had painting class and needed adult time. I managed to smile and tell her I knew how much she enjoyed painting and really she was very accomplished.

We got home and she bathed our daughter and I read to her. Alex came in and kissed her and left me to negotiate one more book. I wanted to have the talk, but in my head I also wanted to copy the emails and files, and told Alex who was on the computer in the bedroom that I had a few hours working went to my office and opened my computer and downloaded ICQ and created a Hotmail account and logged on MSN chat. I wanted to do research on how this worked but also was hoping to let her show more about what she was up to.

An hour later, I went to our bedroom and Alex was in bed in lingerie that I recognized from the laundry. She told me to come make love to her, and I was hard and conflicted, and this time fucked her as hard as when we first met. About 20 minutes and 3 positions later she said she liked it when I ate her last night after I had came, and the realization that that was a first for me or was it?

I thought about some of the emails and if I had eaten her pussy when she fucked the other men and that talk had me cum her riding me. As soon as I was done shooting deep inside her, she said it was her turn and climbed on my face. Unlike last night where I really just licked her clit and had a small taste, she rode my face and my cum was all over my face and I had no choice but to swallow our mixed juices until she exploded and I thought I was l wasn't able to breath.

She kissed me deeply and we shared cum for the first time, then she rolled over to spoon position, saying good night. 15 minutes later I was thinking of the emails but hard again and fucked her again cumming after she said it must have been the taste of cum. She got up to pee and clean up and I pretended to fall asleep.

It was clear I was confused, and running to get a divorce was not my first thought.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:04 pm

I had a couple of experiences that were similar to yours. One was when my first wife had an affair, and would come home and make me (unknowingly) eat the creampie her lover left in her. The other was with a girlfriend back in the dark ages before computers were so ubiquitous. She had lots of business trips and ended up getting seduced a couple of times. She fancied herself a bit of a writer, and she wrote accounts of her trysts in a journal. I found the journal and read the details she set out. I decided not to say anything for a while and continued to follow her adventures. In both cases I decided to continue the relationships. Eventually, their philandering became something we shared.

impo64
Virgin

Unread post by impo64 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:54 am

The story died and lost all interest as soon as you wrote "Ex-wife"! Being Ex meant something went wrong with the relation and with what happened! And that points to a bad experience and no one wants to hear about that!

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:44 am

impo64 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:54 am
The story died and lost all interest as soon as you wrote "Ex-wife"! Being Ex meant something went wrong with the relation and with what happened! And that points to a bad experience and no one wants to hear about that!
Cancelled?

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:20 am

As I mentioned, it wasn't till recently that I started masturbating to my past. I had a protective memory story line that I would tell myself. The reality was that it was at this moment I became a cuckold, but fought with this and didn't enjoy or embrace it as much as I could have. All of my divorce thoughts were out of angst and revenge.

Thursday morning, I woke up expecting another sleep in, but my mind was racing and Alexis was still sleeping. It was 6 am and went through what I was going to say or do, and I was seeing my wife in a different light, but also thinking I had a date Friday night and the swinging websites had me wondering if this was in our future. I quietly got up and had a pee and came back to bed. It was 5:30 am and I laid there looking at my wife who I never would have guessed had so many secrets, but blamed myself for leaving my family for so much time. When I was home, we had a healthy sex life, except the fact was my wife was not sharing her fantasies and the open permissions to get what she needed. I reverted to selfishness and thought about the opportunities I had traveling where I backed away from flirting and sex.

Alexis laid on her side, back to me sleeping naked as she always did. I thought about all the emails and pictures and was hard. Early fantasy talk had diminished to child care, home renovations, work and schedules that were mostly left to Alex as I was away so often. I thought I should wake her and tell her I knew painting class was a cover and I knew about the meetup. I was hard laying there thinking, I married a sex starved slut who was sleeping with men just for the sex. I didn't find any links to divorce, they were all sex, sexuality and swinging.

I spooned her and started rubbing my cock against her ass. She moaned and stirred and moved her position allowing me access and her wetness made it easy to insert my cock inside. "Somebody is horny" was the first words I heard from Alex. I responded back "I had a dirty dream", "oh, I like those, tell me". "I was dreaming about our first time to the nude beach, and wished we had sex on the beach and others watched ". I was treading lightly and asked her to talk hoping she would change directions. " Yes, maybe another couple watched us and asked if they could join". "Tell me more" was all I could muster. ""They came over, watched us fuck a bit, and they started fucking too and then asked if we wanted to trade and we looked at each other and decided what the hell and next thing you were fucking her and he put his big cock in me". At "me", I exploded in Alex. "Guess you liked that story" Alex said with a devish grin. I said I would like to talk more about her fantasies when the realities of life were interrupted with our daughter waking and calling for mommy.

I jumped in the shower, got dressed and kissed my girls goodbye and off to gym and work. On my drive I wasn't as angry anymore and thought that adding other couples would give Alexis and I what I needed. I was thinking about Charlene when she brought up the other couple and the dirty talk was exciting. I still wondered how to bring up what I knew, let alone what I would do after work when she was heading out to get fucked and if I should tell her I knew.

When I got to the gym, no Charlene but she came in 20 minutes later, wearing a sports top that had her cleavage front and centre. Alex had small perky tits and outside of being in a bikini or mini skirt, she always complained about this part of herself. Charlene came over and asked how I was and I said better, and said she looked hot. She blushed and said I looked hot too and was looking forward to our "date", which had me feeling more confident. I asked her if she had been to a swing club with her husband. She told me that they keep what happens private and they don't talk about other people to each other.

We worked out close to each other, and in-between sets, I began opening up and told her my wife had a painting class tonight, but openly admitted I knew she had a sex date. She asked me how that made me feel, and I said I was conflicted and that I wanted to have sex with someone else. "So our date is about revenge"? I thought about that while doing a set, and returned to Charlene and said it was not revenge and that she was beautiful and fit, and wanting to explore my sexuality and experience the newness. "We are having a drink, how did you jump right to sex"? I immediately felt foolish and apologized for making her feel that way, but she surprised me and copped a quick feel of my semi erect penis, and said " the first time I saw you I wanted you. I looked around to see if anyone saw that but if anything people saw us flirting and the sting of my wife's infidelity was waiting.

I excused myself and told her I was heading to the showers and had to get to work. As I came out, she was still in work out gear and had her bag and walked out to the parking lot with me and as we got to her car, she hugged me goodbye and then we kissed which was amazing and now hard, I pushed into her and discreetly touched my hard on for a quick squeeze and said she couldn't wait for our date and jumped in her car and drove away.

I got to work and my secretary who was very attractive ( I never crossed that line with people who worked for me), came in and said I seemed to be over jet lag. She was dressed very sexy and I seemed to see her in a more sexual light, but realized I had just become hyper sexualized. She updated me on faxes and calls, and suggested we schedule Monday for meetings and reminded me she was off Friday and suggested I take a long weekend with my family and that she had arranged for flowers for my wife to be delivered today. Agatha was very organized and back then, your assistant would not only manage your work life, but also took care of many personal things such as booking vacation arrangements, reminding me of birthdays and anniversary and buying gifts. Because she was my wife's size, she often picked out outfits , crarves and last valentines day, a sexy red silk pajama that was essentially lingerie.

I agreed that I wanted to clear Friday and asked her to arrange a phone meeting for the afternoon but to leave me to catch up on the pile of mail, faxes and emails and not to disturb me until lunch and thanked her for taking such great care of me.

I took out my laptop and downloaded ICQ and went on msn chat. I found a chat that was for swingers and messaged a woman who asked me if I was married, and then asked if we played together, so I admitted this was all new. She was up front, that there was many married men here, and that they had a strong relationship and that I should talk to my wife and consider taking her to a swing club. She asked to trade pictures, and I had to lock my office door and took a few pictures, clothed and then took my shirt off to show off my great body that I took a lot of effort on. She sent me a nude photo that made me instantly hard, so I unzipped and took my first cock shot. At this time, I had full hair and as most guys, it grows on the shaft. She asked me when the picture was taken and I told her it was my first attempt. She said I should consider grooming as it oral sex was better. She also asked me about size and I said I didn't know, but took out a ruler and said 6.5 inches, and she told me she has had bigger but said I was hot and fit and asked me if I liked giving oral because she loved that. I then told her my recent developments and she told me the club they went to and that she was sorry but they strictly played with solid couples that communicated and shared their rules. She did tell me that from what I shared, my situation was not uncommon and that swinging saved their marriage. With that, she excused herself and told me she was on here all the time and reach out after I was on the same page as my wife.

I talked to a few others, including a guy that asked me if I had a wife that needed his big cock. Then a woman came on with a nickname that was part of a pet name I had for Alex. I had on copy chat log , and messaged her. I said I was married but curious about swinging. She said she was married and also curious about swinging but her husband worked and was away and started exploring and loved hooking up with men on the side. I proved her for information and asked if he knew, and she admitted that she wanted to bring it up, but afraid it would end the marriage. I was certain i was talking to Alex, and asked why she didn't tell him, and what if he was fucking other women. She responded that sex was just sex and she was insatiable and ne3ded more and if her husband wanted more she understood, plus that he traveled and it was possible he was not faithful. She told me she was meeting a young and hung guy tonight for a purely sex date. She for my situation and I said I was married, and wanted to explore together. She said she was thinking of bringing this up to her husband but thought he was a prude and then said she had to go to a meeting and disappeared.

It was noon, and I was hungry, but hadn't done any work. I rang Agatha, who immediately answered with "can I grab you lunch, you must be hungry". I opened my office and went back to work, although I wanted to go back to dirty chat which I could appreciate why Alex liked it. I also realized I had some work to do to come out of my shell and was determined that I wanted an open and honest relationship.

I got home and had dinner waiting and Alex said she had to change for paint class and set up a video to occupy my daughter and walked into the master bath to Alex shaving. I commented that it was hot but asked her why she was doing it before painting class. She answered that I got her shaving and it itched if she didn't keep it up, and said I should considered manscaping as she had the same feeling about my pubes when. She gave me oral.

She finished her bath, dried off her body and threw on a thong and her outfit was not exactly an outfit a wife wears to paint, but also not hotwife wear. I was watching my wife getting ready for her lover and decided to keep my mouth shut and returned to my daughter and sat on the couch. Alex now hurried, kissed us both, told us she loved us and told me paint class was going out for a drink after and not to wait up.

When she left I checked the keystroke logger to find only

I can't wait for tonight to let you fuck my married pussy lol

My daughter got bored of her movie, and I shutdown the program and tried to occupy my time with her till bed. After I was sure I was clear, I jumped on the computer and logged into the computer and figure she also accesses her email at work and read through their exchange during the day that was hot, so much though that started jerking off. I also read an email from a couple with link to an online faq from a swinger site on how to talk to your spouce and what to expect.

The next few hours were very hard as I laid in bed, talking myself into and out of telling her I knew everything, but also committed to fucking Charlene. I stopped stroking my cock and fell asleep. I heard the garage door at 12:30 and stayed in bed, pretending to be asleep. Alex, used the washroom, but was quiet and snuck into bed like she had been there all night. She smelled of wine and it wasn't long, I thought she had passed out. I rolled towards her and she kissed me and said she was sorry she woke me. I asked how painting class was, and she said it was fun but she was tired. I could smell sex now and was hard. She felt it and asked to wait until morning but I pursued and took off her g-string sliding it down and moved it beside me on my side of the bed. She again protested and I drove under the blankets and moved her legs apart and licked her clit at first until she stopped resisting so much and she grabbed my head and held it to her clit tightly and pushed against. I pushed back and tasted my first creampie and it tasted great. It didn't take long and she exploded. I came up and kissed her, and entered her noticing how loose she was, pulling hard and exploded inside her. Without saying any more, I told her I loved her , rolled over and collected her panties, balled them up and went to the bathroom, and inspected the mess including smelling them , put them at the bottom of the hamper and went back to bed. She cuddled up to me and was fast asleep.

I woke up and went to the bathroom and got the panties out of the hamper and smelled her sex again and instantly hard. I returned and she was still asleep and threw them on the floor on her side of the bed and returned, waking her up with my hard on. She said she had to pee, and watched her pick up her panties and later when getting ready for work found them hidden in the laundry. She returned and climbed on my hard cock and rode me, masterbating
with both of us coming at the same time.

She fell beside me, and I again asked how paint class was and anything she wanted to share. Like clock work, the joyful sounds of "mommy", so Alex got up and said "let's talk this weekend and said I must be looking forward to boys night.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:31 am

Alex had asked me to take the SUV into service as it was only a few blocks from the gym and leaving her my BMW for the day. At the dealership I decided to have a quick look through the vehicle to add to my angst and snooping. In the glove box I found a black thong that was stuffed under the service book and after a quick inspect there was a definite discharge and put them in my gym bag. I also found birth control which we had not talked about together. Since I had a vasectomy, I was relieved a bit but it was clear we had a problem with communication.

I walked to the gym and had a clear plan that I was going to have a talk with Alex on the weekend and have the difficult conversation but was not clear what to say.

I walked into the gym to find Charlene working her amazing legs with the machine that makes her spread her legs and then come together and still forget what that machine is called. She was wearing yoga pants and a very nice cameltoe was showing.

I changed and came back and she had moved and didn't see her immediately and started my cardio and looked around for her. I started self doubt and was running and my brain was a mess and all over the place. Maybe she snuck out and the date was off. As I got off the machine I almost ran poor Charlene over but she grabbed me to stop the collision and turned it into a sweaty hug. Before I could say anything she asked if we were still on and said she was worried I would back out. I assured her that I was looking forward to it. She asked if I was okay with coming over to her place and have a drink there, assuring me her husband was out of town, and gave me her business card with her home address on the back and asked me to bring my favorite wine. With that she said she had to run and was looking forward to our date and that anytime after 4 would work.

I don't know why, but I was extremely nervous and wrestled with the fact that I was now the same as Alex and that my marriage was on the rocks.

I used the gym phone and called the dealership and they said it would be another half hour so I finished up my workout and walked back.

When I got there, Steve the service advisor asked how Alex was and that he missed her bringing the vehicle in. He was 20 something and on the arrogant side. He then said "Sir, if you don't mind me saying, your wife is hot".

It left me to pause and think that last week I was living in a vanilla world and all the sudden, sex and sexuality was everywhere.

He finished off with the usual sales pitches of recommended extra services and told him I would pass that on. He finished with "tell Alexa I said hey", which made me feel jealous and I felt like he was probably banging my wife as well.

I got back in the vehicle and reached in my gym bag and put the panties back but left them on top of the invoice in the glove box thinking my wife would know that I found them. I also put the package of birth control on top of them to ensure if I didn't have the courage to bring it all up, this was a conversation starter.

I went into work and went to my office and shut the door after some small talk with one of my sales guy who had to tell me his dirty joke of the day which he seemed to have no end of.

Since Agatha was off, I knew I would be uninterrupted but locked my door anyways.

I opened my laptop and logged onto the MSN chat room and didn't see Alex on there at first and ended up having a hot conversation with a 45 year old woman that said she liked younger men but that they met at a swinger club on Saturday night and seemed to be recruiting to have a club full of potentials. She informed me that this club was for hot and fit people and to stay away from another club as it was for run by a crazy pervert. I remember thinking that they all seem like perverts lol

Just then Alex popped on, so I called her at work.
I gave her an update on her vehicle and told her Steve said "hey". She surprised me by answering "he is such a cutie". " He is?" I quipped. "All the dealerships hire hot guys so you pay for the extras". "Hon I have to run to a meeting, have fun tonight and say hi to Pete for me. What time will you be home?" I responded that I wasn't sure but I may be late". She said she loved me an jumped off the call. Just then she massaged me on the chat "Hey you. We never traded details amd sent me her age and a general detail of her fit sexy body, so gave my description. She then asked if I wanted to trade pictures. I gave her my new fake account and told her I had a meeting and I would reply later.

I got off the chat and remembered that I had to call Pete. We didn't hang out, and she only met him a few times but I couldn't chance that.

I called Pete and we chatted about a work project we were collaborating on for a while and then I asked him for a favour. If per chance we were ever out and my wife asked about the game, I told her we were going tonight. He asked what was up and gave a white lie and told him I was concerned she was cheating and was staking her out. Pete was a bachelor and said he felt bad for me, and asked me to go for a beer next week and talk.

Somehow I managed to work but around 3 pm I checked my Hotmail and found a new picture of Alex that was taken from her work computer as I saw her office in the background and she looked hot!

I grabbed my computer and left my office and returned to the gym for the sole purpose of grabbing another shower. In the shower, I did my very first massage and got rid of a few stray hairs on my dick that ended with all hairs that were even close.

I ran to the wine store and stopped at the drug store and bought condoms to be prepared which took forever because it had been years and I settled on ribbed.

I arrived at just before 5 pm and met Charlene at the door who was wearing a sundress and high heels and she asked me to come in quickly and shut the door, and kissed me on the lips which definitely had me getting hard.

She brought me in to the kitchen and we opened the wine and she showed me around. We sat down on the couch and she asked me how I was doing on the home front and asked me if I had told my wife that I knew. I shared that I hadn't had the talk yet and that I had found swinger sites on the computer. Charlene shared that her and her husband went to a certain club once a month and it was the same one the woman I chatted with that day. I didn't share all the details about the chat room but asked her how swinging worked. After the bottle was done, Charlene opened another and filled our glasses and asked if I wanted a tour of the rest of the house. I followed her and she didn't really give me a good tour as we went right to her bedroom and we kissed again and put the glasses down and I opened her sundress and laid her on the bed and ate her amazing shaved pussy . She tasted so good. She was moaning but felt guilty and told me it was no fair I was fully clothed so she helped me off with my clothes and started sucking me while I reached down and played with her big tits. She pushed me down and mounted my face riding her pussy into my face and then moved forward to again suck my cock. Without warning she flipped around and mounted me. So much for the condom! Her big tits slapped my face while she rode me and I grabbed her ass. I was so hard but I was in full control of my erection and she pulled out and for the first time, I saw a woman squirt. We fucked in so many positions that she directed and she taught me a few tricks. I was on top and she said started talking dirty and I couldn't hold back and told her I was going to cum and she told me to cum on her face so I jumped up and jerked off on the finish with the biggest load all over her beautiful face.

When it was done, I didn't know what to do, but she did and asked me if I would shower with her. I joked that we should shower together at the gym. It didn't take long to get hard again in the shower as she washed me. We fucked again in the shower and made our way back for round two and I made love to her for another hour and at some point, she rode my face again and I thought I couldn't breath as she used her muscular legs and held my head and ground her pussy on my face till she came hard all over me.

She fell over and we cuddled, I was still hard and she held my cock but kissed me on the lips and giving a sigh of content before closing her eyes and seemingly having a nap. I think it may have been the wine and orgasms and she came to and kissed me again. I saw that it was late and that I should go home, but asked if I could see her again. She laughed and said we see each other almost every day. I said, no I meant this. She said you mean you want to hook up again? I nodded and she kissed me and said definitely. As I got dressed, she stayed in bed and asked me to go out the side door and I kissed her deeply, and came back and asked where the side door was because I didn't get the whole tour. With those instructions I snuck out.

I turned the radio on to the am station and switched stations trying to find the score in case I got asked. It wasn't till I was on our street that I finally heard it on the am news channel.

Coming in to the driveway, I left the car in the driveway so I didn't open the garage doors and wake up Alex. I went in my side door and went to my downstairs shower which was where I showered and not out pf character and then snuck into our bed, with Alex fast asleep.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 am

This is an excellent story, thank you for telling it. Ignore the people that love to spread their misery around. I am looking forward to the coversation with the wife.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 pm

My mind raced . I thought that now we both had secrets but thought about how great sex was with a new person and Charlene's big beautiful breasts were stuck in my head and my guilt was not as bad as I thought, proud of my revenge in a way. Alex was having fun so it seemed fair to me.

I drifted off to sleep content but tempted to wake Alex, but visions of Charele beautiful and bouncing breasts rocked me to sleep.

When I woke up, I felt beside me and Alex was not in bed and I heard voices downstairs, so I got dressed and went downstairs to find a pancake breakfast underway.

I greeted my girls and my daughter squeeled " Daddy, Mommy is making pancakes" and she ran to my arms. I picked her up and walked over to Alex and kissed her. "How was your night?" She asked and I could feel my anxiety building and thought about the cum shot and the phase Alex and I had for when I pulled out and made pancakes. It was a prelude to us making real pancakes as a tradition where we do it together, so I was not invited to make pancakes. Did she know? It was too late as we had a problem about trust.

"It was good, we won" was all I could think of. Alex hated sports so there would not be any tough questions. We sat and had breakfast with the little one leading the conversations and mostly questions.

After breakfast, I cleaned the kitchen while Alex got our daughter bathed and dressed and set up with her favorite movie. I poured another coffee and grabbed the morning paper, reading the sports section to read about the game for extra intel. I wasn't sure how to have an affair, but I now had my "paint class"

Alex sat down across from me and said "we need to talk". Yes we did, I thought to myself and pit the paper down.

"We need a night out together and my Mom offered to babysit this afternoon and overnight". I was still not sure how to bring up that I knew about her infidelity and now mine, but instead put it back to Alex and said "that would be great, what did you have in mind".

Alex looked uncomfortable and I was definitely confused. "Well, I wanted to start out with I love you". "And I love you" I replied. "You can say no, but promise you won't be mad". "Will I be mad?" I said with a concerned look. "Just keep an open mind and promise you won't stop me and let me talk and promise you won't be mad". I nodded and looked at her intently and resisted asking why I might be mad.

"Brenda, ( paint class friend) has been talking for the past six months that her and her husband had opened up their marriage and were swinging. I love our sex life and love you, but you spend a lot of time working. I appreciate the life we have, but I want more sex and with others. Brenda said it strengthened their marriage and communication. It resonated with me because our communication isn't always open. I would like us to go to a swingers club tonight ".

She looked down but let out a big breath like the weight had been lifted.

I wasn't shocked and with the agreement of not getting mad I responded calmly " Well thank you for being honest. That is alot to digest and have other questions about a swing club but is there anything else you want to be honest with? You said you want to have sex with others, or you have had sex with others?"

Her eyes went big and looked down again briefly and then looked me in the eyes and a tear came down her cheek and she gathered herself and said "You started treating me like Mom and stopped pursuing me. Our sex life is missing a spark of the newness and with you traveling so much I was lonely and after Brenda opened this conversation, I had a one night stand and the sex was incredible. Once I did it once, it opened a whole new feeling inside that I don't want to be monogamous".

I was silent. I knew all about it already so I wasn't shocked.

"You are mad, you promised not to be mad". Alex bit her lip and said "Fuck".

"You had one, "one night stand or more?" I spoke trying to slow my question tempo and volume, trying not be mad. And in reality, I wanted to hear a out her sexuality and for her to hear mine. Oh and I am going to a Swinger club tonight apparently. I could as a human understand how vows were made with information we both assumed differently.

Me: I am not mad, I am sexually curious.
Alex: About me cheating?
Me: If you asked me back then I would have considered it erotic.
Alex: We talked early on about threesomes and I alway thought about us having a man, while you wanted a female
Me: We stopped sharing fantasies and after getting married and starting a family , I didn't want that to change, but I do fantasies about both our fantasies now.
Alex: You work hard for us and I appreciate that, it is just before you, I dated a guy and he had a good job that paid decent but not two vacations a year kind of pay and his plan was living in his Mom's house but paying the bills with Mom in Florida most of the year in her condo. His buddy was at our place all the time. He just showed up like it was his clubhouse and it had been since they were in 1st grade. We dated and ended up at my place, had amazing sexual chemistry and I wanted more, but struggled with that I wouldn't marry him. I got invited over and met his buddy. He was fit and attractive and it was like they were twins. We had a great evening and at one point, his friend asks if we can watch porn so I thought that would be fun. I ended up stroking both of them as they had their cocks out and he placed my hands on both of them . The first month it was just hanjobs and they fingered me only but after a month we started this way but ended up 8n the bedroom. This led to 6 months of having two men at my disposal. Like you, I thought I had to change. I met a lawyer and he took me out for dinners but that lasted a short time as he only talked about work.. I went back one last time to say they should find a new play thing and I was needing more in life after the first lawyer date, I liked him, but right away I didn't like his personality and he had a very small cock. When I was going to leave they asked if we could do one more fun night, and we did.
Me: I wish you shared that story when we first met and talked about. Promise me this weekend you will tell me about that six months in great detail. I am hard as a rock. Will you share in detail?
Alex: That wasn't enough detail?
Me: I want detail but I want it to be slow and graffic and in bed. Let me show you something.

I pulled my night pants down showing my cock,, which she took in her hand as she moved so we were now beside each other. I moved my hand to her very wet pussy. We were very quiet which helped that voices were not raised or condemning in this case. My cock felt alive and so did my mind.

Me: How many lovers have you had since you have been with me?
lex: About a dozen
Me: A dozen people or a dozen times.
Alex: A dozen people
Me: Bakers dozen, or 12?
Alex: I am estimating and it was around 12 perhaps I can think about the number.
Me: Are they all one night stands or multiple encounters
Alex: Both
Me: Any ongoing now?
Alex: A few
Me: Anyone I know?
Alex: No one you know that you are friends with or in your circle.
Me: Would I have met them?
Alex: I fucked Steve my service guy once when he took me for a ride to listen to a sound the car had been making and we drive to a quiet area and he reached over and kisses me and we ended up having sex.
Me: I sensed something talking to him and a bit confused why you sent me to your lover and had you told all of this before it would have been a different conversation with Steve.
Alex: I am sorry I wasn't trying to rub that in your face. You promised to not be mad and that would have been a different conversation you had and not in a good way. I am coming clean that I have been hiding my true self.
Me: As hard as this is I want you to promise you will tell me everything
Alex: Are you mad?
Me: Not if I will be communicated to and included in the future and I didn't go to the hockey game last night. Also, is my cock not rock hard?
Alex: Yes, I can't believe you are not mad that I fucked other men. What?Where did you go?
Me: I knew you didn't go to painting class Thursday. When I first got home, I looked on the computer and you left your email open so I know about a few things already. I was hurt and confused and after looking at your email I ran to work and planned to talk to you after you got home as I had calmed myself down and that night, I was rock hard thinking that you were getting fucked by another man. I got you to let me inspect your pussy for evidence check and when I licked you, you had a sweet taste and when I fucked you I t was looser and slippery like a great wet blow job and I came fast because I jerked off without orgasm for three plus hours. I snuck your panties into the washroom right after I came and there was semen in them, and I smelled them and was still mostly hard and apparently smelling another man semen that was mixed with her juices is like viagara. I brought them back to the bedroom in the morning.
I found another pair of panties in your vehicle when looking for the service record and found your empty birth control pill package, so I guessed Steve gave you service and imagined him fucking you when I spoke to him when he said you were hot and to pass a message along.
Alex: You went down on me knowing I was fucking around on you?
Me: I thought I would smell latex and somehow I was turned on once I tasted you, and I was both upset and turned on at the same time.
Alex: So you are okay with this?
Me: Well it wasn't a turn off and no, I am not okay with secrets. Maybe I would have been okay with all of this if we agreed together as a couple but I never had that chance to be included in the fun.
Alex: I am really sorry but I want to come clean. You didn't answer where you were last night. If not at the game.
Me: Are you sorry you fucked around on me or sorry you got caught?
Alex: You said you wouldn't be mad at me.
Me: Let's just focus on honesty and my "mad" seems to recede with full disclosure and forward honesty. Keep stroking me,that will be your mad indicator and not sure why but "are you mad at me " slut talk has me wanting to come.
Alex: How much full disclosure do you want?
Me: I want to know everything.
Alex: Right now?
Me: I am okay with all the details unfolding over time but I don't want you to hold back and don't want you to be defensive or leave things out because you think it would hurt me. You asked me not to be mad and in return I ask for full disclosure, promise me that.
Alex: It could take a while. Sorry. Yes I promise to give you full disclosure. While holding my cock or having sex would Bea good rule.
Me: I am okay with the disclosure taking time.
Alex: I am not deflecting, but where were you last night?
Me: I hooked up with a woman last night and fucked her out of revenge.
Alex: I guess you have your own secrets and all this time away from home, you had opportunity which I did think. Did you ever cheat on me?
Me: Never. I had women flirt with me, even proposition me, but I made a vow to you, and I was faithful except for last night and a few handjobs I paid for.
Alex: Not even Agatha? I mean you have brought her on trips and she is beautiful.
Me: No. I would never cross that line with an employee and before last night I just wouldnt have crossed that line period.
Alex: Who is she? So you ARE mad at me?
Me: I am not mad anymore and I will admit that I am conflicted and appreciated the newness of sex with another person.
Alex: Is it serious with the other woman? Who is it?
Me: Someone you don't know. I picked her up at a bar last night and don't have her number but open to a later date telling you all the details.
* Yes I lied but I was being protective of my routine and my gym thinking she would want me to switch gyms or hold this back over me and I am going to keeping fucking her if she will have me.
Alex: I am sorry you did this out of revenge.
Me: It was also exciting and new and the sex was amazing.
Alex: Better than me?
Me: Not so much, but I do realize just how much different communication was in bed, but with your admissions, that we could talk about sex in bed, sharing past details. It was also unguilty pleasure and I didn't realize calling you a slut was something that really isn't that bad.
Alex: Yes, I like sex and like being calleda slut. I find it erotic and true, but do not want my family, friends and work knowing this side of me.
Me: You have been away a few times for work have you ever hooked up when away?
Alex: Yes, both times
Me: With a co-worker?
Alex: Once and never again
Me: At work, or when away?
Alex: Away at the conference with someone I know and the other was someone at conference that lives far away and have not kept in touch with.
Me: Was it your boss?
Alex: Yes and I got a raise after but told him it was a one and done, but he still tries very hard to get me to repeat or at least to talk about details.
Me: Explains why he won't talk to me.
Alex: He feels bad about it.
Me: So you talk about it.
Alex: We had sex twice during conference and we have both been naked together so yes he brings that up and reminds me of things we did. I have had told him he has a wife and four children and it was a mistake.
Me: And Brad, your ex boyfriend? I suppose you had more threesome fun?
Alex: Sorry I guess that was the email I left up? Just once more with the threesome buti wanted just him to fuck me once.
Me: Do you still have feelings for him?
Alex: No, I love you. All of this was only about sex and my indiscretions are about and variety. You leave me often to raise our daughter and I became lonely. Brad was great in bed, but we broke up because he didn't want a family and we were not exclusive and we were just sex friends.
Me: What is it about him.
Alex: I don't want to hurt you by telling you
Me: Too late, the honesty here is a relief in a way, and you promised full disclosure.
Alex: Brad is hung and while he is not smart or driven like you, he is an animal in bed and treats me like a slut. The fact he shared me with his friend was freeing.
Me: Well I am finding out you are a slut. So I am not endowed enough for you?
Alex: You are not small and you are thick, it is just different. I mean he is really hung. I know this isn't a consolation prize but you have a magic tounge. You fuck me as I am your wife and mother of your child.
Me: So I will make that change in bed from now on. Did it turn you on when I ate you after your date Thursday?
Alex: Yes I thought maybe you didn't notice and I was still very horny and to be honest I wanted to confess or hoped you called me on it. I came hard and was thinking about him fucking me and wished I could have shared the details. Can't you feel how wet I am?
Me: Was this the first time I had you right after a lover?
Alex: First time you went down on me after, but when you got home late from Houston last month, I came home and my Mom went home I laid down and used my toys, came and fell sleep not expecting you till the next day.and when you slid it inside me another man had hours before fucked me and filled me with cum. You must have been tired because you fucked me quietly and came fast, and then held me but fell right to sleep.
Me: I didnt go down on you because you were sleepy and didn't want to wake you.
Alex: I guess thatwas your loss *giggles * I am horny all the and if you wake up in the middle of the night and want to make me cum, I will never say no and if I do, I am sick or injured *laughs".
Me: I think giving oral is my favorite part of sex.
Alex: You are patient and you are enthusiastic.
Me: in the future you can use that time to catch me up on the details from the past and future
Alex: I will change that for you and especially if I share during oral because I think it and it would be good to talk dirty which I held back.
Me: Does your Mom know?
Alex: She isn't dumb and she probably knows. I mean I came home from dates, but she was asleep in the guest room. We never spoke about it, other than she mentions that I am away a lot.
Me: So tell me about this club and how swinging works.

Just then the doorbell rang and the front door opened. "Grandfather little one screaming for joy and heading the door. Good thing as we jumped up and adjusted and Alex also went to the door and I slipped down stairs so the hard on would go down. I jumped in the shower and resisted cuming wanting to save it for the swing club.

I returned to greet my mother in law and looked at wife with lust and hugged her as I came over while they were finishing a coffee and apple juice. Alex left to pack on overnight bag with essentials as they were headed to the mall clothes shopping and grandma had everthing there. I had a new question about how many sleepovers and if Alex ever had sex in our bed or house.,but that would have to wait.

MiL: I hear you are taking my daughter out on a date!
Me: Yes I am looking forward to it.
MIL: where are you going?
Me: Alex says she has a surprise for me and I am okay with that.
MiL: okay but make sure to update me on how your date was. My date will involve a happy meal.
Me: I hope for a happy meal too, but not at McDonald's. I reached in the cupboard and grabbed $100 bill out of our mad money container. Please take her somewhere nice.

She knew how we felt about nutrition but once a month or so it was McDonald's!

Alex returned with the balance asked me to help load her Mom' car and said goodbye to our daughter and went for a shower. She seemed in a hurry to be in a hurry to start our adult day. I got my daughter in the car seat and kissed her and told her to have fun and off they went.

I ran like a kid and stripped and jumped in bed and stroked my cock hard again, Alex came out in her towel and was caught off guard for a second and dropped her towel.

Alex: I am guessing you want to talk more?
Me: Yes. Lay down beside me and let's play with each other but don't make me cum.
Alex: Your balls are full, you are going to blow.
Me: First but gentle grip and don't go fast and let go if I get remotely close. So tell me where about how swinging and swing clubs work and where we are going tonight.
Alex: So you want to go?
Me: Yes,I want to go. Have you been?
Alex: No I was asked to go but couples go and I had talked other swingers and admitted 5o them freely what was up to and they always gave feedback that should involve you and that it made their marriage better..
Me: Give me your desires and how this would work.
Alex: Can you lick me while I tell you? Oh and while you want to save your orgasm, I can come 10 times a day and want more.
Me: what is the most you have had?
Alex: Lost count a few times. A dozen maybe?
Me: A bakers dozen?
Alex: I need a tounge on my pussy and let's work on keeping track in the future. Do you want to hear about what I learned you have to eat me now.

I didn't hesitate and I couldn't talk so in "hot things your wife said format...

* There are several types of couples and many of them have rules.
* soft swinging was where there was just watching
*some swapped in the same room and others separate rooms and separate encounters.
* some had a no kissing rule.
* single men where frowned upon but single women were rare.
*most women were bi, but that she had no interest and said I could enjoy that due to my kink
*Some women like her wanted to get fucked by strange men but liked the fact it was more like a sexy adult dance and you picked out people you were attracted to.
* Most women were hot and dressed sexy. The club she wanted to go seemed younger and more fit people from what she was told.
* on the men side, there were some that were hot and she mentioned that women led and that i would be hit on. Some men are there just to watch their wife getting fucked.
*while women can be bi, it is frowned upon by men, but I think men are afraid to tell their true feelings. Some men are called cuckolds and they are not allowed to fuck others and they like to eat cum from their wives after a bull fucks them.
* couples go to the club to together and leave together.
* There is a chat room on MSN and program called ICQ where people communicate and hookup outside of the club.
* People have parties after the club as there were no sex on premises unless you were discreet.
* sexy dancing and slutwear was allowed.

I looked up and asked if she wanted me to watch her get fucked, and she pushed my head towards her and told me that turned her on came hard saying "If all goes well, that will happen" and on coming she yelled " You want to see me get fucked".

I moved away from her clit and licked her thighs and moved up to kiss her, my balls tight with a big load. She grabbed my cock and stroked it and said " Your turn, what appeals to you.

So I moved beside her on my back and she laid on my lap and tickled my cock and balls with her tounge and just held the base of my cock, slapping it gently across her cheek while I gave this feedback.

* I would prefer same room.
* I want her to dress like a slut
* I want to watch her with other men and that I wanted to experience the simpler thing like us both getting a hand job at the same time. I was not bi but not uncomfortable being naked with another guy.
* I want to be able to fuck other women and be with two as I enjoyed that before we got together.
* I could not fuck just anyone and had to be attracted.
* If she wanted another guy in bed with us, I would be open bit that if m we found a female that was solo, she would let me fuck her in front of her and watch.
* Some of the things she said were hot in regards to licking her used pussy, but that I wanted to get involved and could only watch so long before joining.
* I wanted us to get dressed and go out shopping for a sexy outfit and being involved in her dressing up and getting her ready.
* I told her I wasn't sure about separate lives and wanted to do this together including computer time.

Alex agreed but said she wasn't so n sure that the rules should be flexible but agreed we would try full disclosure and that we were both comfortable. I agreed and said we could check in if something changed.

I jumped up and opened her panty drawer, hard on bouncing as I grabbed a sexy thong. I grabbed a short black dress that tied up, no bra and shoes and some high heels a d announced that we were leaving in twenty minutes for a downtown shop that sold stripper and club wear. I knew about the place only from window shopping as it was near my gym and office.

We stopped to grab lunch first and our waiter was young and handsome.
Me: Would you fuck him?
Alex: You want to watch him fuck me?
Me: I would Yes, he is attractive.
Alex: Yes I would for you.

He returned to take our order and as he looked at her, she opened her dress slightly and accidentally flashed a tiny bit of her panties as she moved in her chair. He seemed to stutter a bit and took my order and rushed off.

Alex: Poor thing, he probably has never been with a hot wife.
Me: I am hard again.
Alex: 10 o'clock, I wish that couple were swingers because I would fuck him
Me: I wouldn't fuck his wide.
Alex: Why not?
Me: She is not my type.
Alex: Maybe you both could watch
Me: A consideration, but hard to bring up
Alex: At least at this club you don't have to worry about bringing up sex.
Me: I love you and you look hot, can I see your panties again and let our waiter see a bit more.

She gave me a open view quickly and then fidgeting in her seat. We were in a booth in the corner and she wasn't giving the whole restaurant a show. She said she had to go pee and came back and handed me her panties in a ball in my hand as the waiter was bringing our food. As she sat down and he put my food down first and took longer to set hers down, her short dresss opened and as she was getting comfortable, he could see what I saw, which was that she lost the panties and he got a ten second view of her married pussy. He couldn't look away but when she moved her dress so he could no longer see, and he jumped to look at me and hope he didn't get caught.

I asked him if he thought my wife was hot and he said yes and ran away, unsure and he seemed like he didn't know what to say.

He was very attentive and Alex gave him a few more things for him to jerk off to, but no more than 10 seconds at a time, although when he brought the bill, Alex was touching herself and he wouldn't take his eyes off her.

We walked down the street holding hands and Alex asked if we should return there again and that she loved teasing both of us. We got to the shop and greeted by a very hot woman that told us to look around and asked if we needed help to ask.

We picked out a very sexy red dress together and we both loved it. I thought I had died and went to heaven in the panty section. A pair that had no crotch jumped out at me and I told her that was the one she was getting and agreed and said she was looking forward to me shopping for her.

The girl came by and asked if she wanted to try on the dress but mentioned there was no try on's for panties and led her to the dressing room. The clerk suggested I look at their shoes and I agreed but Alex was to come out to model the dress and let me see.

At the shoes the red pair that had straps up to the calf was a no brainer so she asked Alex her size and grabbed the pair from the back. Alex came out and the dress was super short on her and sitting down now to try on shoes with clerk on her knees helping her on with the shoes and strapping them up and making it so she saw her pussy and seemed in no rush.

Clerk: The panties totally go with this outfit. Stay there, it is missing something

She went behind her counter and returned with a display case.

Clerk: Now, I do sell more upscale jewelry if you are going on vacation,but I have less expensive expressive anklets and necklaces and tattoos. Anklets are$25, necklaces are $30 and they don't guarantee they won't break because of other factors, mostly breaking during sex on some wild manure. They are durable and most people end up having more than one.
She turned to meand said it gets men hard that know what it means and permission to approach but she can walk away if she doesn't want to be pursued. They last a lot longer if you wear it on dates to make your dates hotter.
Clerk: *enthusiasticly but fast*

Hotwife
Shared
Slut
Sultwife
BBC
A key that went with a necklace lock
MWM in letters or symbols
MMF letters and symbols.
MW4MMM
WMW letters and symbols
Heart shaped with " I heart BBC , I heart sex, I heart hubby watching and I heart creampie.

She looked at both of us and asked which one could she try on her to see the shoes with that on, as she was selling the whole scene.

Alex: You pick.
Me: I asked to see both slutwife and I heart creampie especially since it had a red heart.

The clerk put the slutwife anklet on and I was so hard.

Clerk: I think you need two, and try that on too.

She slipped it on and it made it drew attention to her anklets even tough I could see her pussy as the clerk returned her legs spread out, pussy showing.

Me: We will take them.

Alex returned to change. She told me later walking out she didn't want oral from her and why she stopped. If that was a hot man, that would be different.

The clerk was sending the end, so as Alex changed she calls over the stall.

What about cages?

Alex: pardon
Clerk: It goes on your husband, and you control his orgasms
Me: No thanks
Alex: sounds interesting but he said no pretty fast.
Clerk: Do you want some panties for him to wear or skimpy leopard skin g-string?
Alex: Yes, make him pick out sexy undies.

I went for the leopard one as it had room for my balls.

Alex came out of the change room and looked at the selection and joked that I was super fit and could i could probably wear her panties. She told the clerk the ones I picked were good because my cock when hard wouldn't stay in the panties. Both of them laughed.

She moved to sex toys and Alex said " I am sorry but we have to run. We will be coming back but have to have a nap and then going out.

We got to the cash and she said, well you get to pick a free bag of mystery kink for couples. Each one has a pair of cotton panties with a role playing panty and either t-shirt or anklet and tattoos. You pick one and only open together just before sex and role play it out.

We paid and got out of there. On the way home we were giddy but we agreed to go home, have a nap and then get ready and go out. We heard it started early but at 10 pm it started to get good.

We got up at 6 pm from a great nap. I was so refreshed and a pep to my step as I jumped up that woke Alex. She too got up and I asked her to grab her razor and come down to the basement shower and I would shave her and check her to make sure she was smooth. I did that with care and was hard. I checked her good and got to bend over but she was hairless on her asshole and wasn't really hairy before and had a small bush when we met.

She returned the favor and shaved my balls, cock shaft, chest, stomach and back. I shaved and kept body hair shaved or trim for being able to see muscle during work outs and flexing. Flexing is part of muscle development and shows you what to work on next so it is useful. It is seen a cocky by some.

We kissed and giggled and poured a wine and went up to get dressed and get this party started. I opened all of Alexis' items and cut tags off and laid them on the bed. She was blowdrying her hair and getting make up on and I picked out some clothes and joined my wife, putting on essentials like deodorant, cologne and brushing my teeth.

We continued to kiss and she grabbed my cock playfully. I put on my g-string which felt great, my dress pants, a nice dress shirt and some great black leather shoes with attitude in the sticking.

Alex, not one for a bunch of make up and her hair was shorter these days and was never one to over fuss.

She stood beside me and told me to dress her. So I put on her crotchless panties, her shoes, she had to have those on next and I did lick her while putting them on. I put both anklets on her and right after I heart creampie I went down on her and looked up

Me: What does it mean you like creampies
Alex: Means I like cum in my pussy and you seem to like that
Me: Stand up and let me put your dress on.
Alex: You forgot to get me a bra
Me: I prefer you not wear a bra.

I put on her little dress that I helped tie and had alot of skin showing. I twirled her around and bent her over and it didn't take much for someone to see her panties or ass cheeks and could even tie the dress in away it exposed her tits. In the right light it became see through we would later learn.

With that we were off for a pre-drink and day one of becoming a Swinger. Monday, I was woken up to a new chapter. I not only forgave Alex for her transgressions and felt good about this and no more lies.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:21 pm

Alex looked hot and I played with her pussy in the car on the drive and when I needed two hands to drive, she used her own hand to rub her swollen clit. We were early so we agreed to scope out the place and then circle back and get a pre-drink at this bar that was a block back.

Alex had brought a jacket with her that covered her ass in case we went anywhere as she looked like a stripper getting ready for her first set. I pulled up front and suggested that she enter alone and I park the car.
Alex: I can walk with you
Me: Those heals are massive, go in and leave your coat and I will be 2 minutes top
Alex: I will probably get hit on
Me: That will be happening all night
Alex: And you are okay with it?
Me: Yes, I am down with this. And you are okay if I flirt with other women?
Alex: I feel a bit protective of you but yes, fair is fair right?

Alex hopped out, through her coat on her seat and went into the bar. Half a block down I found a spot and parked, placed her coat in the back hidden and walked back to the bar. Alex was seated at the bar and the handsome and rugged bar tender was talking to her, taking her drink order. The bar is pretty empty with a few tables filled, one with a couple we would see later and two tables with guys who were looking at Alex dressed like a slut.
I sat down beside Alex on the stool next to her and ran my hand on her thigh.

Alex talking to bartender as I sit down: We are heading next door to a swingers club
Bartender: oh yeah, we get a few wild couples that come in here before.
Alex: You should come!
Bartender: I am working and they don't allow singles.
Alex: Shame
Bartender pours Alex's wine: What can I get you?
Me: I will have a beer

The Bartender was smiling and not sure what to do and I just sat there quiet. He grabbed my beer and then rushed off to the other tables as he was doing double duty.

Alex: That bartender is hot
Me: I guess you are glad you can now be open now
Alex: I just thought you were going to leave me if I told you how I felt, so I am happy we don't have to hold back.
Me: So I wanted to re-cap what rules we have
Alex: I guess I am a bit of a rule breaker
Me: I would say you are, and you keep things hidden well
Alex: You promised not be mad.
Me: Sorry, I will try to leave that in the past except for the dirty details you still owe me.
Alex: and the dirty details we are about to have
Me: I just want an agreement we keep an open mind but that for tonight we play together and don't leave each other.
Alex: What if I want to go dance, I bring you?
Me: No that would be fine, just don't dissappear without me anywhere.
Alex: *bites her lip* Promise.
Me: Also, check in with me on any couples as you may like him and I may not like her and I am not taking one for the team.
Alex: Same goes both ways. How about we have a signal for each other
Me: Like the batman light signal?
Alex: What about if we are talking to a couple and I wink at you if I want him, and you wink back of you like her. Also people are going to ask what we are into.
Me: Can we say full swap, same room?
Alex: Yes but also make sure that we add that I am straight.
Me: What if the other woman wants to give you oral?
Alex: I prefer cock. *laughs *
Me: You can't take one for the team? You said a high percentage of the women were bi.
Alex: Not happening for you mister.
Me: Let's pay and get there and just agree to communicate our way through this.
Alex: Okay and we don't have to stay if this isn't what either of want so keep that in mind that if I ask to leave, we leave.
Me: Agreed and same goes for if I want to leave.
Alex: If we meet someone, do we bring them home?
Me: Sure if we meet a couple we both like.
Alex: What about couples as in more than one.
Me: Like an orgy?
Alex: I heard there are house parties and I like that idea.
Me: I am open to it, but again I am hoping for same room adventures.

The Bartender was making drinks and heard a bunch of that. I asked for the bill and as I was paying Alex flirted with him some more and he played along telling her he was dine at 2 a.m. if we didn't meet anyone. Alex told him he was hot and that we would keep that option open and winked at me.

As we headed down the street she complained I didn't wink back and I told her I would work on the bat signal.

We arrived and there was a couple sitting at a check on booth and asked for our ID and if we had been before. Alex announced we were swinger virgins and we were given a bunch of rules to remember such as no meant no and if a couple approached and you were not interested to simply say no thank you and that meant move on. As we were getting signed into the lifestyle more people were arriving and we got a tour of the club and reminded us that this was a no sex club and we had to leave the club to have sex, but that it was okay to touch others but that clothes had to stay on.
She dropped us back at the bar and we ordered a drink and immediately another couple approached.

She was sex on fire and put her hand on my ass and introduced her husband to Alex. I winked at her and Alex leaned in and whispered to me "to be clear, I didn't wink back at you". I thought this might be harder than I thought as I looked at the husband who was a lot older and not attractive and honestly thought I wouldn't want Alex to sleep with him.

A handsome and attractive guy saved Alex by stepping in and introducing himself. It was like they all watched us get the tour and thought fresh meat as we had no time to observe the room. I was still talking to the wife I was not allowed to have because of my rules and she asked me what we were into and I told her about same room full swap but that Alex wasn't into your man. She said "maybe your rules will change ", and gave my ass another squeeze. " Hopefully you get an invite to Adam's after party and we can hook up as long as you don't mind hubby watching ". I asked about this party and she explained there was a couple that would be here soon who invites people back to a big house party that is invite only but that Adam is single and hung and he likes sampling newbies like your wife. She told me her name was Bev.

I looked up and Alex was laughing and with the guy and his wife, who was cute so I excused myself and said to Bev " If it was entirely up to me, you are hot and would like that". Her husband didn't say a word and just listened.

Alex called me over and introduced me to the other couple and we talked. "Hon, they are newbies too and looking for the same" and winked at me". Closer look and the wife and I noticed she had very nice lips and she said "at least this would be a fair trade" and told Alex they both had hot husbands. Her voice was very sexy and her body was amazing. I winked back at Alex just as a song came on, Alex grabbed my hand and said "let's dance" and told our friends to join us. It didn't take long for Alex to move beside him and the next song was sexier and slower and she started dancing with Mark and I with Maggie. Maggie moved her hips close and for the most part I felt a bit lost but as I looked over at Mark and Alex, they were already kissing. I whispered in Maggie's ear thst she was hot and she slid her hand down and rubbed my crotch until I was hard.

Maggie confessed that she was a Virginia when she met Mark and that he was her only lover and it was his idea for her to get more experience but that they talked about not hooking up their first time. When the song was over, Alex and Mark were back at the bar acting like best buddies. I told Maggie, I was like her and wanted to take it slow, but it seemed those two had different ideas.

Alex told me she was running to the little girl's room and kissed me and said " tonight is going to be a good night ".

When Alex got back Bev was all over Mark and I don't think they had a bat signal as Maggie seemed quiet and uncomfortable.

I was getting another drink and met Rick and Aubrey who just arrived and Alex came over to say hi as they were both attractive. I introduced Alex and she winked and I winked back. This was working well. We talked about the lifestyle and they said they were doing this for 5 years now. He also told us that he had a friend named Adam that had a party every Saturday night and he was able to invite people over but we couldn't invite anyone. Rick said " anyone hot from here will be there and gave us a card with an address and on the back a map of where to park and it said "Right side, go though the gate to back door". Rick said we would have fun, but said the invitation is for this week only unless Adam invites you.

Rick and Aubrey moved on pretty quickly and moved over to talk to Mark and Maggie. Alex leaned I and said she was having a hard time deciding if she wanted Mark or Rick or both. I replied proudly that I would do Maggie or Aubrey although commented she said "hi" but little else.

We ended up meeting many couples that we really liked and three of them we shared contacts with. They had cards, and Alex thought that was smart and was going to make us cards.

In the next few hours, we met and flirted with many couples and it was like picking a pumpkin with too many choices and Alex and I were not standing side by side anymore and saw her making out/ dancing with Mark. I saw Maggie talking to a couple and stepped in and asked if she wanted to dance again and she seemed more relaxed and happy I asked. I planted a kiss and she kissed me back. As we were all together Alex asked if Mark and Maggie were going to Adam's party and Maggie said they had a babysitter and that they were leaving at midnight, which was soon. Alex tried her best to convince Maggie as she obviously wanted to fuck Mark. Maggie asked if we were interested in just swapping and getting together another time. Alex said she wanted that and we ran back to grab a pen and paper and the ladies shared information. Alex kissed Mark goodbye and whispered something in his ear, so I felt obliged to hug and then kiss Maggie and asked her if she had fun and if this experience was going to lead to more. She told me this night was a bit much for her and that she would prefer wine and sex in a quiet area. She teased me and asked me if we were going to Adam's party. I told her I was in her court and would rather 4 than an orgy. With that Mark and Maggie left the building. Alex came over and said " I wish they came with us to the Party". I responded "are we going to the party or want to bring someone home?" Alex said "many from here were going to the party and a few already left including Rick and Aubrey and we both winked!" I thought to myself how a week ago I was in a hotel jerking off and soon I was heading to an orgy and my wife was leading the charge.

As we headed towards the door, a nice couple we talked to said they were going to and we could follow them as this was their 3rd time so we left for Adam's.

We had no drinks and no way of getting any and didn't think to ask. We had no need to get back home and no idea about what we were getting into.

I was a bit nervous but Alex was never more confident and was excited to get there. She asked about Dave and Sue who were ahead of us. I said " I would take one for the team" and Alex agreed that Dave was passble but mentioned Mark and Rick.
I asked her to email Maggie and set something up and she agreed.

We pulled up and walked in with Dave and Sue and there had to be 100 people there, many naked or mostly naked. Alex saw Rick and walked over to him and hugged him with Aubrey at his side. Rick offered to show us around the house and not long after he brought us in a room and closed the door. He started kissing Alex and she kissed him back and opened her dress to show him she meant business. I moved to Aubrey who told me she was on her period and that she liked to watch and we laid on the bed while Rick and Alex started playing. Alex took his clothes off and once she had his pants off she squeeled "Omg, honey look at the size of his cock. Alex didn't seem to be concerned that Aubrey wad not interested in playing with me. Very quickly, Rick put on a condom on and put lube on it and slid his cock into Alex. Alex did reach over to me and held my hand and squeezed my hand and started moaning wildly. Rick was slow at the start but soon he was fucking her hard and Alex yelled she was coming and Rick pulled out and slapped his big cock on her clit fast and Alex squirted all over him. He put it back in and fucked her for another ten minutes, pulled out and took off the condom and Aubrey came over and swallowed his load.

Our first time was done and we already broke our rules and had sat there like a cuckold and watched and said nothing.

Alex and I left the room while Aubrey was still cleaning her man and Alex through her dress on again, never have taken off her shows or panties. Alex said "his cock was big, but what was that about. He was a horrible lover". I commented that I did like watching but thought Aubrey could have given me head and that I wasn't getting any. " Don't worry honey, if you strike out, I will still fuck you when I get home ". I was hard now and was going to ask Alex to fuck me infront of other people but when we got to the main room, we talked with others we had met and were watching others fuck infront of everyone. Alex asked where the washroom and told it was down that hall on the right. I walked over beside a hot woman getting fucked from behind screaming "fuck me, fuck me harder" and loving putting on a show. Some cute blonde with big tits and just a g-string came over to me and dropped to her knees, took my cock out and started sucking me right there. Now it was me breaking the rules but Alex was not in sight and she broke the rules first. This went on for 20 minutes or so and she told me to strip and fuck her and I looked for Alex amd started to worry and told her I had to use the washroom and would be right back. I walked down the long hall and looked in the first room that was full on fuckfest with two king beds and no furniture taking up most of the room with a few chairs for watchers. There were 3 more rooms like that bit one had a lady tied up to a bondage contraption amd her ass was really red. I found the bathroom and had a long needed pee and could hear loud moaning. As I left, the door at then end of the hallway was closed and I heard Alexis' voice " fuck me harder".

I opened the door and our eyes met immediately as she was on top riding reverse where I could see a big cock sliding in and out of my wife without a condom.

Alex didn't stop and said " Hon, this is Adam, he owns this house and I just came to use the washroom and I am going to cum again" and cum she did. Adam laughed and told me to sit down and watch him use my pretty wife's amazing pussy. It must have turned him on as he started saying "fuck , fuck I am going to blow my load in your wife" I said " pull out and cum on her" but Alex pushed down, rode faster and he started coming but did pull out and shoot half the load on her stomach.

Alex got off and leaned over to me "I am sorry, I broke a rule, are you mad?"

Adam through on a silk robe and excused himself. Alex asked me to grab a paper towel from the bathroom to clean her up and laid there back on the bed. When I got back she asked me if I would use my magic tounge on her and I licked her while she said "u am such a slut, I fucked two hung men watched and you are licking my used pussy and she came hard on my face. She looked over and saw a video camera in the corner and then it hit both of us, that Adam had us on video. I walked over and it was recording and I popped the tape out and put it in my pants pocket.

Alex said it was time to go although we did walk past the rooms and held hands as we looked in. We went past the living room and the one that had sucked me off was now busy sucking off two men at the same time.

We slid out the back door and drive home with Alex turning up the stereo and opening her dress to keep my awake on the 20 minute drive home. We got home and fucked for an hour with us both coming twice each. We passed out and woke up and fucked and talked about her fucking other men but talked about the rules and both agreed we could at a party not worry about a fair trade.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:31 am

That was a brilliant recap, so much detail. Thank you for sharing.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:58 am

So the next morning, still childless we talked about alot of things and Alex actually showed me the MSN chat room.

If anyone has ever agreed to swinging or hotwife, you would agree that your own sex life goes through the roof.  Alex was a nympho before secretly and I seemed to opened the door to "Well you know now and I am not stopping". 

At one point we were chatting on MSN in the demo, Alex sat on my lap talking to others.  She showed me ICQ and said we could share that and for the first while we shared the MSN chat. It became a spare time guilty pleasure and ice breaker for couples we would meet at the clubs. I also thought it would satisfy Alexis' urges to wait for me when I traveled.

We took a break to head for breakfast and pick up our daughter.   I wanted us to make sure we agreed as earlier comments about same room vs when at a party that we could be seperate.  We sat down and got coffee and in-between service, I wanted to touch base on where we really stood. 

Me:  Alex, I had fun last night and at times felt like a kid again, I do think we should talk again about going into this together.   While I agree if we go to a party again, we can agree to not have to match up with another couple, I did envision we would play together.  I am not mad, but at that party, you disappeared and could have had sex with someone but I got worried and left to find you and we both know, you changed the rules and that means you are still having your own private sex life that didn't involve me.

Alex:   I can't explain it, but for me it was empowering and with Adam, it just opened a side of me that I can't now go back to

Me: Being a slut wife?

Alex:  Yes and I am sorry I broke that rule day one, and it sounds like you would have fun breaking the odd rule.

Me:  You may be right and next time I will try to not smother you.

Alex:  I do want to try same room sex more and have to admit it really turned me on when you had to watch both times.

Me:  I enjoyed the voyeur part of watching but I don't want to sit from the sidelines.  I want to experience other women.

Alex: So you know how I feel!

Me:  I get that.  From the vouyer side, when I saw the photo you sent out, I am hoping I can take pictures of you and maybe even video to watch later together. 

Alex:   I would love that, but the photo and video part you would have to promise not to ever share it outside of pictures sent to potential partners.

Me:  Fair and exciting!

Alex:  Speaking of videos, can we watch Adam's video?

Me: We have to buy a video camera in the same format to watch it. 

Alex: Any other requests?

Me:  Can we invite Maggie and Mark over?

Alex:  Absolutely, I told Mark I wanted to fuck him and he wants me.

Me:  And when I travel, can you wait for me to be home?

Alex:   That sounds like a rule that could be broken.   Are you sure that when you are away that you won't turn down women.

Me:  Fair point, but promise you won't go to a club or party without me, and check in with me and tell me before, during or after?

Alex: Sounds like a lot of rules but fine

Me: What about you? Any thing you want?

Alex:  So many things!

Me:  In general.

Alex:  I will try to make sure you are included and how about even if I fuck up, I tell you right away.

Me: Fine

Alex: Every now and then I want a threesome.

Me:  I have a girl in mind!

Alex:  You will have to find a party we are at for that.  I actually have a few guys in mind and want you to watch and join in, but I want it to be longer than the last two.

Me:  oh yes, you had 3 guys in on day!   Was that a record?

Alex:  As of Thursday my previous record was 2.

Me: You are my slutwife

Alex:  Yes and I a going to embrace that.  Are you okay with that?

Me:  Yes but we do this together.

Alex: I have an interview with a nanny this week who is just leaving the employ of a woman I work with whose kids are now older and we make enough money and I want help and Mom is going to get suspicious if w go out so much.

Me:  So you can play when I am away?

Alex:  If we agree to that, but I need help and daycare is an extra car ride and we can afford help.

Me:  Does she live with us?

Alex:  No she has an apartment but stays in the guest room when we are away or out late.

Me:   What if we want to play at home after the club?

Alex:  We either get Mom to take her or we send her home when we get home.

Me:  Ask the other women dressed sexy to wait outside?  

Alex:  Ask them to go around back and downstairs.

That night and the week that followed, we had sex when we woke, woke up in the middle of the night and gave her oral and before bed.  We were on the computer planning Saturday night.   I had a few conversations with Charlene and asked her if she was going to the club and if we could play together again.   She wanted me to come over for lunch for a quickie, but I insisted we do it with Alex there as I was asking for the same of her.   She partially agreed on the condition I fucked her once more alone and I rationalized Alex already broke the new rules and went to her house at lunch and we had a two hour quickie and still fucked Alex that night. 

The next two years were wild times.   There is no way to explain, but many of you here that have been in the lifestyle will understand that it becomes addictive and sex is just easier when you have a group that is there to fuck other people.   Some come and go, some very together couples and others where thier first attempt goes wrong. 

For this chapter of my life, I decided I would be years writing this story, so I will re-cap some of the adventures that stick in my mind, and that really when you get down to it, I watched my wife have sex with other men countless times, and she would have seen me in the same situation.   We did however after the first month do a lot of seperate room swaps and we were able to her with two husband's, while I was with the two wives.  I am now at the point where I prefer two guys and a woman, but at that time I was able to watch swinger wives who loved sex with other wives and letting men watch or participate.

So here are a preview of the stories with Alex I wanted to share and will complete as time permits.

* My first trip away, we find an adult video chat room to talk on and she has a surprise for me.

* Alex wants a threesome and tells me she has two guys to choose from, one straight and one bi.

* I come home early from a trip again and Alex had invited a guy over and he was on his way

* Alex asks for a birthday present 

* My birthday present 

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:42 am

I changed my travel schedule at work so that I flew out Monday and home Thursday nights for short haul trips, explaining that I needed more family time and Agatha agreed and wondered how I was away so much. Truth was, we wanted to get back to the swinger clubs for the weekends. I had Agatha ensure all North Amercian schedules had me home for the weekend that did not include a few conferences that always happen to be on the weekend. Agatha was wearing a shorter skirt and knee high boots with a cute top showing off a tiny bit of cleavage and my brain in sexual overload struggled with desire.

I did have a trip six weeks away that was over seas and required a few weekend meetings, with clients taking me on a plant tour Saturday followed by dinner and drinks and my main contact overseas a stunning mid 40's Amercan woman who had in the past tried to hookup with me but I said I was happily married.

The next 5 weeks, we went to the club every weekend with a mix of going to other couples houses afterwards and once inviting them to our place when Grandma was taking the little one over night. We invited another couple back to our place and we fucked in our bed for the first time. It was a good match, although Alex complained afterwards that my partner and I seemed to have too much fun while the husband had a small cock and she couldn't feel him but did her best to make him not feel bad. Once he came, Alex did watch us and eventually got involved by rubbing and licking my balls which made me cum and they went home as the husband called an end to the night. After that Alex had a policy of making a potential partner hard on the dance floor to ensure they were packing (her words). The wife was verbal about my cock being so much bigger than her husband and after I came she asked her husband to grab her panties and later would think she was trying to save the creampie.

Other events were also good as I was able to fuck other women. One after party was at a nearby hotel room that was basically an orgy and while I was having fun, I was able to see my wife getting fucked . The hotel floor was booked specifically for the club so nobody next door would complain. There was a dozen people and I fucked two of the women while Alex had 3 men in her and talked and fucked recapping all the way home and back in bed I went down on Alex as she gave me another recap.

One time we got invited back to a small party with 3 couples where Alex and the two husband's went to one room and me and the two wives went to another and I fucked both of them after watching them together for the first hour. The best part of this was that Alex had set all this up at the club as "bucket list" request to the two husbands who were game and the two wives had played with each other before a few times with their husband joining in, but we're definitely in the lifestyle for lesbian sex.

As we were in seperate rooms so I didn't get to watch Alex, but at home she gave me a play by play while I licked her . I was hard again and she made me tell her my story while she jerked me off so we both got what we wanted, but

I knew she had no interest in hearing how the two women loved pussy.

It was truly a crazy time and swingers for the most part are down for sex and we had an advantage because we were both attractive and fit so we always got hit on in the club and had options. We were free to explore and after parties were a way to not have to worry if one was taking one for the team. A few of these after parties I simply watched the action but that was rare as I was flirting and asking the hosts to include a sexy fucktoy I wanted there.

Alex had asked me early on for a threesome on an upcomg Friday night she was planning. I asked who she had in mind and said there is a straight one and a bi one. Now at the minute I panicked about a younger bi experience and calmly but regretfully said "um ah straight I guess , but I want to see pics first " "Okay but I want to do things and you can't freak out if you touch and I want to try two cocks in my pussy". She brought me to the computer and showed me the guy she wanted most. We didn't talk bisexualy anymore and I liked it secretly because I put the experience behind me locked in a vault. I will tell this story in another chapter at a later post.

We also had Mark and Maggie over during this time and I will tell that story separately.

For 5 weeks, I had been enjoying the lifestyle and for the past 4, I was truly free and getting what Alex had had in newness and variety in sexual partners including a few more lunches with Charlene. The more I had sex, the more I wanted.

On a Monday, I flew out for 10 days across the world. Alex had found an online video chatroom where people got naked and had been using it the week before we left. Like MSN chat, it does not exists today. We always talked on the phone when I was away, and in this trip one of my calls was Saturday night for her and Sunday midday for me. When I called, we spoke and she seemed really distracted and I could hear her typing. We talked family briefly and the next week at the club and she updated me on men she spoke to. She told me to check my email. At that time, my laptop was connected to internet on a hard wire giving additional challenges. She wanted to hang up and use this to video conference. My email had a link to the chatroom. Once I got on, there was Alex in Lingerie and a few other women, a few couples and mostly men jerking off. The open chat had Alex holding court talking about her sexual activity as well and the computer that was facing the back wall was now re-arranged with our bed in the background.

Not long into this, a guy appears in the video. I was a bit upset at first because this was definitely a rule we had established and having men at our house and in our bed was to be an us thing. Alex told the room " my husband is online far away and he is going to watch me fuck ".

I called her back and she answered and told me I had two choices. I could watch or she could shut the video down and told me to deal with it. With that, I adapted quicky and asked her to not hang up and at least and walk the phone over to the night stand by the bed so I had clear audio. Alex told me that was a good idea so I could watch and hear her getting fucked as well as letting me know, he was one of her past lovers she cheated on me with.

She walked the phone over to the night stand and returned to the computer and let the room know in chat that her husband was who she was on the phone with so that made it clearer who I was. There were comments ranging from "wish my wife would do this" to "dude is getting cucked" I didn't know that term at the time and in denial.

The guy was younger, I am guessing mid 20's and GQ looking. She had him strip naked beside her on the computer and he was in very good shape and when he pulled of his underwear, he was 8 or 9 inches and hard as a rock. She jerked his cock and kissed and sucked him.

Alex typed that she was going to have fun now and pulled him to the bed where she started sucking him. He played with her lingerie and it didn't take long for her to loose what little she had on and flipped her around on her back and went down on her. I could hear her moaning and then she came hard, perhaps a bit louder for my benefit.

He moved on top of her and although I only saw his ass, he entered her wet pussy and started fucking her hard. I was hard and jerking off and while I had a social meeting coming up, but couldn't stop watching and listening. I was getting laid and years after I would deal with this reality and though I was sleeping with women , had I accepted this fate it would have been hotter in the long run.. While I jerked my cock I felt angry I had no control but my cock said differently and I had to continued to jerk off to this and wonder why I just didn't embrace this. Future me, would like this and I could have been happy with this. But I struggled and thought to say" I am calling Gwen and inviting her over". Instead I emailed Gwen and asked her for drinks at the hotel bar in 2 hours. I was determined not to cum and seek my revenge. Gwen is the woman I work with that asked me last year if I wanted company in my room. She flirted again with me the night before but I was railroaded to go to several bars with other senior staff and Gwen loathed the one guy and said good night and vanished to a cab. I had flirted back with her this time and we had planned drinks to talk about work but I was a Swinger now and I felt I had the green light from her.

Back to Alex and her young GQ lover, he flipped her over easily as she was 110 pound and athletic through walking and yoga at home. He was 180 pounds, ripped and he was skilled. They did a circus switch and she rode his cock and for the camera view, her cute little ass bounced on his big thick cock. Skillfully she moved slow, bring the tip to the and sitting down further each time.

Alex: I love your cock. It is stretching me.

Young lover: You are so tight.

Alex: Your cock is so big

YL: I can't believe we are being watched and by your husband

Alex: He has seen me fuck others

YL: Fuck my cock it feels so good

Alex: I love riding your big cock.

YL: Your husband fuck you this good?

Alex: He is smaller than yours but he has a magic tounge

YL: I made you cum with my tounge

Alex: You have a magic tounge and penis, and if he was hear I would have his magic tounge after you filled me with cum. He is probably jerking off right now wanting to taste your cum

Alex jumps off his cock and I watch her come to the computer. Her young stud is jerking his big cock and she types " We need privacy and hope you enjoyed the show. I have my husband on the phone beside the bed and I guess he has to listen to the rest.

The connection was lost and I could only hear on the phone. I switched to the cordless and laid in bed, pumping my cock and listening like a jealous husband.

Alex: I shut off the video, fuck me hard.

YL: I can't believe your husband isn't mad at me fucking the hell out of you.

Alex: He is okay with me getting other cock.

YL: Fuck I am going to cum

Alex: Wait, cum with me

YL: I am going to fuck you from behind

Alex: *muffled sound of the bed moving and then slapping *

YL: mmmm This is a nice view of my big cock stretching you

Alex: Your cock is so big, fuck my married pussy harder

YL: I am going to fill your pussy up

Alex: Pull out and come in my mouth

* More rustling *

YL: I am coming, swallow it all

Alex: * gagging ans moaning

YL: That is it, get it all

There is giggling and seems like they are kissing. I checked my email with cock in hand, and Gwen said she would be over. I replied with my room number and said I had wine.

Alex: You fucked me so good.

YL: You were amazing

Alex: Round two?

YL: I told you, just passing through I have to go.

Alex: Pass through again?

YL: Told you it was complicated with my gf but will email you if I am coming back this way

Alex and YL: * Muffled sounds and banter for 15 minutes, followed by slapping sounds for another 5 minutes and it clear they are fucking again*

YL: Fuck, I am going to cum again

Alex: cum in my pussy

YL: Fuck I am cumming in your pussy

There was more rusting and it was clear he was getting dressed and taking about how hot that was, but he had to go.

Alex: No worry sweetie, you fucked me so good and tell your gf I am sorry I took all your cum.

YL: I won't tell

She walked him downstairs and the voices got further away. 5 minutes later, she comes back and grabs the phone

Alex: Hope you enjoyed the show

Me: I did, but struggled with having a strange guy in our bed

Alex: Are you hard? Did you jerk off?

Me: Yes and at least you included me.

Alex: I like that and when you get home we can watch the video I made.

* She had it set up on the desk so I couldn't see it on the video chat*

Me: So I get to get a recap when home?

Alex: Yes but without the cum in my pussy. I miss you and can't wait for you to be home, we miss you. I am a bit drunk now and going to say goodnight. Call me to tomorrow.

Me: Wait, tell me how you set this up.

With that and mid sentence she hung up the phone before I got a chance to mention Gwen or say goodnight. I was still stroking my cock and thinking that I was not in control of my relationship but turned on by at least getting a front row seat with VIP all access pass.

I jumped in the shower and my cock was so hard but I knew Gwen would arrive . I put on a hotel robe on and not long before Gwen arrived at my room. As I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth I thought about my private porn show and my cock danced back and forth.

I was looking through clothes to put on and there was a knock on the door, so I tied the robe and and fiddled with my cock as I was still rock hard but it didn't seem to be working.

Gwen was wearing a sheer white shirt, camesol visible, business black jacket, above the knee black skirt and and as I looked her up and down, sexy high heels and her toes were painted aqua blue that jumped out at you. She was not thin but she was curvy with big hips and a full ass. Her waist was thinner in contrast to her huge naural breasts.

Me: Sorry, I just got out of the shower, can I get you wine?

Gwen: Yes that would be great, you look different without a tie on. *giggles*

I already had the wine open and had a glass while jerking off to the show Alex put on. While I had the robe closed I was struggling with my hard cock. I felt sex drunk and clinked glasses with Gwen and we both drank big gulps and we starred at each other and I pulled her in and kissed her. She didn't resist and instead put her tounge in my mouth.

I cheersed her again and we both took big gulps of wine again not losing eye contact. I kissed her again, pressing my hard cock into her and we didn't speak and broke free to finish our wine with another gulp. I reached for the wine and filled her glass and she pulled my robe string letting my cock free and it had a bounce.

Gwen: Someone is happy to see me

Me: We both are ! You look so hot

I filled my glass and we clicked our glasses and kissed between sips. I stripped her slowly putting my glass down but had a drink during this and moving back for kisses. As I got her completely naked, we kissed and I moved to kiss her big breasts and she grabbed my cock as we juggled body parts and wine. I moved us to the bed and we took another big gulp and I collected our wine glasses and out them on the night table and she followed keeping my cock in her hand. I threw back the blankets and laid her on the bed. I took time to appreciate her full figure, moving to eat her pussy and she moaned but neither of us spoke. I got her near orgasm and stopped to run my tounge up her body and let her taste her own juice kissing her again. I grabbed our wine and we had another gulp, my cock against but not in her pussy. I grabbed the glasses and put them down, rubbing and slapping my cock on her wet shaved pussy. I finally and slowly entered her and she was so wet. I fucked her slow and we made out and both only moaned. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in, both working in unison. We slowly fucked and we were both in a drunken and sexual stupor. She held my ass and her pussy convulsed and she came hard and loud, finally breaking the silence with her now asking for me to fuck her harder. My balls were so full from the Alex show and I exploded inside her. I fell beside her and we kissed. She didn't have to know that I thought about Alex getting fucked while I fucked her.

Gwen: That was amazing

Me: Mind blowing, I shouldn't have resisted you last time

Gwen: What happened to Mr. I am married ?

Me: Things have changed and let's just say she wasn't Mrs Married and we agreed to have an open relationship.

Gwen: So she knows about this

Me: Not yet, she won't be upset but I don't want to talk about her and rather enjoy you right now.

Gwen: Full disclosure, I am single and seeing a married man once a month. He says he loves me and that if we still feel this when his two boys are off to college he will leave his wife regardless. I work too much but go on the odd date but enjoy my alone time. Not having a partner is has benefits. I don't argue with myself and enjoy self reflections and the affirmation that I decide, unlike my ex who treated me like a home renovation project which was non-stop and over many houses. I got a nice condo that I decorated and found one that needed nothing. I do no outdoor maintenance except my garden on my huge 10th floor balcony. I now hate home projects because the ex thought I needed renovations to help me improve. He told me to go on a diet and to be fair I was 25 pounds over weight. It did wake me up and fast and I got in shape for myself.

We didn't have kids and when the job came up 15 hours away, I took it. I sat him down and had an agreement with all copies of assets and everything laid out like a business document. We had seperate finances and I had a payment for him to give me on the real estate equalizing for a fair value of his labour and asked for half the current value on vehicles, art and other household joint items over $1000 per item. It was fair and I used lower values because I wanted a clean and fast break.

I told him I didn't love him and didn't want him in my life anymore. I told him to read it over and told him in a month, I was leaving for a job and new life and there is nothing he will say or do to change my mind. I told him to stay at the cottage, as in grab a bag and leave tonight and I don't want to hear you try to fix this and tell me what I did wrong. Take the agreement and drop it off in the mailbox with a signed copy and cheque and I will leave and you keep your precious house. I think you will find it is a very fair offer and no legal fees or fight over the little things. I need the money to buy a condo and you don't have to pack up and leave. I will ship some personal items but I will buy new things over there with what we divide, but all the furniture and stuff is yours. Arguing about my fair offer will lead to lawyers and that is not necessary.

* I was thinking about if that would happen to me.

Gwen: Sorry for that outburst, I don't generally talk about my past. Let's change the subject.

We kissed and held each other. Neither one of jumped up right away and I still was semi aroused and found her intoxicating and we both focused looking each other naked. We kissed and fondled each other.

Gwen: I fantasied about you

Me: I can't believe I resisted you and I love your body . Last time I jerked off in my room thinking about what you looked like naked and fucking you.

Gwen: Hand me my wine?

I got more wine, finishing off the large bottle in bed and we kissed more and fondled and explored as we got drunk together. I got hard and went down on her while she drank her wine with my cum inside her. I licked her wildly moving to her clit, moving cum on it. She put her glass down and got comfortable. She bucked her hips wildly, grabbing my head and gyrations were epic all while I massaged her gspot with my fingers. I moved my two fingers forward like I was motioning to come forward with my fingers, and she moved with my fingers and rammed my head on her clit and she came hard. I moved up and kissed her and she licked my chin and then ran her tounge down my throat.

Gwen: did you like the taste of your cum, I like the taste of cum

Me: Yes like the taste of my cum

Gwen: Just your own?

Me: Um

Gwen: That is a yes

Me: I need wine, let's switch around

We flipped around and Gwen sucked my cock very well. She was able to deep throat me and gave me a proper ball washing and round the world treatment. I decided to talk out my sexuality because even in work, we had each other's back and she wasn't a back stabber and kept her personal life hidden and work focused. We had a dialog and felt getting a blow job was a good time to talk. Gwen's replies below are taking quick breaks but contuing to suck my cock and holding it slapping it against her cheek while she talked.

Me: My wife came home with cum in her from her lover and I licked her and enjoyed it. I had a bi experience when I was young by a hot teacher and another guy who was in high school. I have tasted cum from another man in my wife's pussy a few times and enjoyed the taste.

Gwen: Any bi or gay experiences since?

Me: You are the first person I told about the teacher experience and nothing has happened since because I am suppressing that part of me. Dealing with the guilt of it all and I love women and attracted to women.

Gwen: Did you know there was cum in your wife or was it a surprise

Me: First time was a guess she was cheating and I could smell cum when she climbed in bed, and I went down on her after a bit of protest. My wife didn't confess and may have thought I might not know, but I cleaned all of it and it was hot that I found the evidence. When we opened our relationship, I have tasted cum from her with us both knowing and she seems to like I do that.

In my past experience when young, I was forced to suck another guy's cock and he came in my mouth two different times. It started out one on one with her and escalated to this. She threatened to tell my parents and others that I was a peeping Tom and turn the story. After months of this, I showed up and there was a bit older guy there and she forced me down on his cock with my mouth and the guy came in my mouth with her holding my head so I didn't pull away. This happened again, and I finally stopped going there and kept my mouth shut about this.

Gwen: That is hot. I would like to watch that. I mean I am sorry that happened to you. I mean, I fantasize about watching guys sucking each other off.

Me: I think about it occasionally and then feel guilty and I am straight and not gay. Especially feel more guilt after I come thinking about bi things. But I think of women 99% of the time and not attracted to men and don't want a relationship with a man. The dreams are just about cock although the guy is in shape and younger.

Gwen: I am going to climb on your cock again and cum thinking about that if you don't mind. Maybe keep an open mind to exploring that side of you.
Me: Maybe. I know back then I didn't enjoy it but the taste wasn't horrible.
Gwen: I love the taste of cum

We made love slow for the next while and she came on my cock one more time while riding me grinding into me and falling over. I moved beside her to cuddle and kissed her, moving my head to her chest. We spooned and I fucked her with us both on our sides and shot another load of cum in her. I pulled out and let her clean my cock and licked her face clean and tasted my cum and we kissed, our tounges hungry. I moved down and took my time and cleaned my cum from her pussy, moving up and sharing my cum with her that she swallowed and asked for more when I went back and forth. On the fourth feeding mission, she had me lay down and rode my face almost making me pass out as she used my face and tounge and came rather loudly telling me to lick it all out.

Cum and wine drunk, we kissed, held and fell asleep. I woke up in her arms in the morning. I looked up at the clock, and had to wake her for our meeting and did with my tounge.

Me: Good morning

Gwen: What time is it?

Me: We just have time for a quickie and jump in the shower

I mounted her and fucked her hard, and we both came together soon after. She got up, had a pee and turned on the shower and jumped in. I peed with her watching and joined her. We cleaned each other and kissed and again little was said with our eyes never leaving each other's side.

We got dressed with with Gwen putting on her clothes she arrived in. It wasn't so much business casual as business sexy. She had make up in her purse and went with pigtail braides for her wet hair which made her business naughty in my opinion.

She drove us to her office entering together without anyone knowing she spent the night with me. We had breakfast meeting so coffee and muffins hit the spot.

Now we talked about financials and sales results with the team in the board room. Gwen was a savvy, well spoken woman who was well respected but as I listened to her presentation and thought about her naked body and how I didn't appreciate her outfit last night as it wasn't on long. It seemed as if she looked at me most and she smiled a bit more than usual.

We ran and grabbed lunch close by and had a chance to talk and she wanted to run something by me.

c4goodlife
Virgin

Unread post by c4goodlife » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:33 am

Awesome story! Would love to hear more.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:13 am

Sorry for the delay. Been an interesting few weeks but that is a story for another day.

From where I left off...

At lunch, we laughed and even held hands briefly and both didn't have regret. We giggled and joked around about having to hold it together at work.
But Gwen had said she wanted to talk about something.

Gwen: I was thinking about last night and when I told full disclosure about the married guy, but I also have a FWB is see occasionally. I don't think married guy is leaving his wife and I hooked up with a guy.
Me: What is FWB?
Gwen: He is 25 ...in a few months. We are friends with just sex maybe twice a month. He is young and fit like you and we just have sex and talk and 3 hours later her goes home and we are not in a relationship. We are really good friends, but it is friends with benefits. We both know that this is not forever, and get together for amazing sex.
Me: Sounds like it works for you, with all you've been through and you keep your independence.
Gwen: Exactly and I get two completely different experiences with him and Mr. Married. Mr. Married doesn't know about my FWB but FWB knows about Mr. Married.
Me: Glad you shared that, would like to hear more about your young stud.
Gwen: Well the reason I am bringing this up is that he is struggling with being bisexual too and like you it is just talk, but we talk about it in bed and roleplay.
Me: So you make bi guys confess?
Gwen: *Giggles* At first when he told me this I thought he was confused and unsure but as it became a theme, I became turned on to the point, we talked about me helping him explore this in real life. He is very nervous and says "maybe" but it doesn't go past that. When you told me your experiences and I told you it turned me on, it is because I talk to Brad and help him verbalize the bi side. I told him I was wanting to watch that but he says he wants to think about it and won't approach another guy.
Me: I can understand how he feels and worry because you know how society feels about this. You can't just walk up to a guy and hit on him or you will get punched.
Gwen: Yes he says the same sort of thing and then debates and struggles with it all. I am supposed to meet him for a drink tonight at a little bar just down from your hotel tonight and then we usually head back to my place.
Me: Oh. I was going to ask you to take me out tonight. Sorry thst came out as jealous. Maybe you can update me after your date.

Gwen: Well I was thinking you should come for the drink and since you live far away and not a threat to people finding out, we would have a drink and talk and of you two hit it off, we come back to your room tonight and experiment. I am game to help make it no so gay for you both *giggles*. You are both hot and look very similar naked. He has said, he wouldn't be with an ugly guy or ugly cock so I think you two are in the same position and I would like to be in the middle of that position.
Me: Like a threesome?
Gwen: This is so new to me, I have never had a threesome. I never thought of it until I met Brad and now its all I fantasize about, especially watching the two guys pleasure eqch other. He came in me and went down on me right after on our first time having sex. We had similar conversations we had because I liked that he licked his cum from me. I found that erotic. This led to his admitting being bi curious but he said he was into role playing only, with it being his own therapy from a younger experience.
In our role play fantasy talk that he started, I get him and the other guy bring thier penises together and rub them together and then get them to give each other oral as I encourage or teach. It is a safe space and there are no judgements and he knew I was turned on by it. We gradually had him tell me in detail what him and his buddy did camping, which was jerking off leading to oral.
Me: Gwen, I am having anxiety about this. I tried to put what happened behind me . I am excited to talk through this but this is unexpected.
Gwen: Maybe putting it out of your mind is not allowing you to move forward is keeping you from having a positive experience that allows you to go slow. Just meeting for a drink and talking to a stranger about things will help normalize it .
So tell me a bit more about your experience, you said hot teacher and you gave oral to another guy, how did that happen?
Me: This teacher lived in my neighborhood and I cut lawns and she seduced me but was holding it over my head and said she would tell my parents a different story if I didn't keep quiet. This happened with just her at first and I was learning about sex and she was older and attractive and was dominant. She would use the " I will tell if you don't do this or that".
Gwen: So she made you suck cock?
Me: Yes the other guy was there on a visit after some time and she forced me on his cock. I did it and felt shame afterwards. I now think about doing that again, and then feel disgusted about feeling that way.
Gwen: So doing it in your own terms could be empowering. Perhaps even repeating that power dominance is not out of the question for you to deal with it.
Me: So you make me give another guy oral?
Gwen: It is a situation where it is your desire, but I help recreate the scenario and talk you both into it but let you enjoy the experience on your terms. In your thoughts that you feel guilty about have you masterbated to completion thinking about giving another guy oral and then feel disgusted after you cum?
Me: Yes but there are no faces, just about oral. Afterwards I feel like it is wrong.
Gwen: So you try it again without judgement and make it a better memory. Maybe deep down you have a bad memory because you were forced to do it rather than wanting to do it. And yes, I want a threesome and have great sexual chemistry with both of you and I am also wanting to watch. I imagined it and masterbated with Brad, I wanted him to have that chance as well as my chance. One drink and you both decide if it works.
Me: Is he going to be blindsided if I show up?
Gwen: I guess he could be, but all he can do is understand he has the same thoughts you do generally and younger experiences except a friend and him did it when in highchool camping and started dating a woman and lost touch with the buddy, and hated himself for doing that. He has been at fantasy stage though and doesn't feel it was as bad experience and when I made him tell me, it was a pretty hot weekend from what he said. They never kissed or had anal. They basically jerked off all weekend naked in a tent, and gave each other head. He also struggles with feeling it is wrong.
Me: That is a lot to think about and I need to let my heart calm down and we have to get back to work and finish the contract.
Gwen: Yeah, we better get back to the office or people might think we are hooking up which would be true. Tonight 5:30 pm is the drink. Think about it.
Me: I am thinking about it and thank you for talking to me, as I have kept this in for too long and you are the first person I spoke to about this.

She wrote the name of the place and address on the back of her card with the time again and we decided to stagger going into the office and I arrived first.

I used a private office and called home. It was Sunday night there and just a day earlier I watched her get fucked . Gwen gave me alot to think about and I was questioning my threesome with Alex and the young guy, and I was still questioning if he was the bi or straight guy and what if I told Alex to pick the bi guy. Why was it that I wasn't sharing that with my wife but could share that with Gwen. This threesome happened before this trip. *I will post that story after this one, to give context to holding yourself back and using guilt with your wife when if you embrace the thought, you control the emotions*

The phone rang and the answering machine picked up. I was guessing Alex was in bed, but it did cross my mind she was busy in other ways. I certainly couldn't judge. I left a message for both of my girls saying I missed them and would be home soon and other pleasantries.

I answered emails and we had a short meeting with Gwen and client in the board room. When it was over we walked the client out, came back to her office we had a short talk.

Me: I am going back to the hotel to hit the gym and put final edits in the proposal for the client. I am still thinking about what you asked and are you both still meeting right at 5:30?
Gwen: Yes I confirmed. I am leaving at 4:30 and will shower and change and we sometimes get there earlier, but we are never late.
Me: If I plan on showing up at 6 pm, would that not give you the chance to talk to him and this isn't a surprise?
Gwen: I suppose you are right. I will be honest and tell him we had sex last night and that you also struggle with this and what I suggested to you at lunch that the three of us would be a safe place, even if it is just talk and relax.
Me: Okay, and if he freaks out?
Gwen: He is not a guy that freaks out, but he could say no. Like you I will ask him to have one drink and talk to another guy going through the same thing.
Me: Okay, I will be there at 6, but I need you to lead all conversations and when I come in, by all means wave me off to save face if he is a not okay with this.
Gwen: Have a great workout and looking forward to seeing you tonight.
Me: Too bad I can't kiss you goodbye.
Gwen gets up and walks to door, closes it, kisses me quick and opens the door quicky.
Gwen: See how easy it is to solve problems.

I got back to the hotel and ran down the street and grabbed two more bottles of large wine. I talked the bar staff into 3 wine glasses and promised to not steal them and tipped them as I asked.

I changed and worked out trying to distract my brain. I would say that it had been strange in that during the swinging and having lots of sex stage that opportunities presented themselves. Not sure if you are giving off vibes/endorphins or that you are just open and have no fear, but all the sudden there was an explosion of opportunities. It is like you are a magnet for others and your sexual confidence is high. Being naked in front of groups also raised your sexual confidence. Some men are mentally aroused but can't get hard and suffer performance anxiety. This allowed for opportunities in my limited but fun filled adventures as I can get hard and come many times a day and want more. One thing I have now learned is the confusion and wanting to label everything but to argue the point that every man that was in a same room couple swap are in fact enjoying the cuckold aspect while enjoying there own cuckolding of their wife. There is nothing wrong with it, and letting go and enjoying the experience makes for better sex.

I had two conversations during my work out, one with an attractive lady and one with a guy my age and I swear I could have easily picked up the woman as she played with her hair while talking to me.

I made it back to my room and worked a bit on my proposal and checked back to my work and our swinger emails and found out that plans were being made for upcoming weekend return and pictures sent were sent from a couple I would assume were from MSN chat, and checked the picture sent and it was one of us together was sent. The couple were both hot.

I started thinking if I was going or not going for drinks. My cock decided as I thought about what was proposed by Gwen and got hard thinking about it so committed to the process as I had a solid 15 minute no cum jerk off and then keeping hard while getting ready to go out.

Just after 5, I started manscaping that got away from me a bit. For the first time, I shaved so that there was no hair at all, cock balls or bush. Once I got into this, I did a reverse mirror acrobatic look and got rid of lower ball hair as well removed a few hairs I could see inside my ass cheeks.

Looking at the time, I jumped in the shower and got ready. I fussed a bit about what to wear and trying to talk myself out of going, but kept moving forward and thought I could still back out, even if we came back here I could control what we did and there was a chance. I was also hard, and managed to tuck it so I could go down the elevator and lobby sporting wood. I tucked it good so I could still be almost hard and it would be okay.

I walked in and it was a small place but a cool vibe that was a quick 5 minute stroll from the hotel. Gwen was facing the door and waived me over with a smile on her face so I immediately felt better.

I was introduced to Brad who was clean shaven and although I don't see guys in this way, he was good looking and a bit on the pretty side as he didn't have a big square jaw and we could have passed for brothers.

The waitress came over immediately and I ordered a drink.

Gwen: So I talked to Brad and he agreed that since you live so far away, he was willing to meet and at least have the conversation.
Me: Brad, I have to tell you I am nervous about this and nice to meet you.
Brad: Yes, I am too but interested to share stories and glad to meet you.
Gwen: And you are both exactly the same that you have guilt but might want to try it if it was right place right time right people.

Brad jumped in and started first explaining his early experience and how he felt guilty and disgusted about it until he was able to role play with Gwen. He told me him and a buddy went camping for a weekend. Brad: He convinced me to jerk off to dirty magazines and next thing I knew he was blowing me and it felt good. I returned the favor more than once that weekend and we picked up and went our seperate ways after that weekend and I met a girl and started dating her. It was a one and done and I never had the chance again and also felt like maybe it was a mistake.

I shared my experience was similar that I feel disgust by it but that it was forced by a female adult teacher. Like Brad, my explanation lasted only 5 minutes and there was a brief silence after the big reveals. The drinks were also gone and the waitress came back to see if we wanted more drinks. I also thought I was comfortable to at least get naked with him and just based on personality it was a yes to try something bi, but as is now, seeing what his cock looked like would be the deciding factor.

Gwen: I think we will just take the bill thanks as we have to get going.

Neither Brad nor I said anything as the waitress disappeared to get the bill.

Gwen: We can stop and grab wine and continue our talk in a more private setting.
Me: I have more wine in my room
Brad: I am good with that.
Gwen: That makes 3 of us down with this *giggles *

Gwen transitioned us into small talk telling me ambiguously what Brad did for work and moved on to taking about her weekend plans to attend a paint workshop which had us men comfortable. I was thinking women that paint must be sexually open. The waitress came back and Brad reached out and grabbed the check and paid it.

We hopped in Brad's car and drove around the block to the hotel with me in the back and I noticed Gwen grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze as she sat in the front.

We went into the hotel and when we got in the elevator, Gwen held his hand and mine but we did the silent but giggling elevator ride and when we got to my floor, we continued to both hold her hand walking down the hall without encountering another person.

Inside the room now, I opened a bottle and poured 3 glasses. I gave a toast "cheers". Gwen kissed Brad and then me, both open mouth kisses with tounges followed by us all taking big drinks of wine and both Brad and I silent.

We all took turns using the washroom and when Gwen was gone Brad commented on the view and looked out the window and we talked about the skyline and what was in the distance.. When Brad took his turn, Gwen whispered " this is going to be fun and kissed me until it was my turn to pee, coming out to them on the couch together kissing and she was rubbing his erection under his pants.

I turned on some music on the radio by the bed and sat on the other side so that Gwen was between us. We continued to drink and Gwen put her drink on the coffee table had her hands on both our thighs and took turns moving in to kiss us separately and was now rubbing both of us getting us hard. I looked over at Brad's crotch to see the outline of his cock .

Following Gwen's lead Brad and I put the glasses down after having one more sip of courage and we toasted each other.

We both worked to touch Gwen and start removing her top and skirt leaving her in a sexy matching bra and panty set that we both agreed was very hot.

Gwen: Both of you take your clothes off.

We both jumped up and stripped, while Gwen stayed there and unhooked her bra leaving her tiny panties on. I was able to without judgement look at another guy naked and he had a very similar looking cock and was shaved completely, and was not hairy at all. I can say to this day that a big part of shame and what I didn't like in my first experience was that there was full bush and I somehow remember a musty smell. I immediately wanted him in my mouth. He starred at my cock as well.

I grabbed more wine and filled all glasses again and put the bottle on the coffee table and we drank some more, kissed some more and as we put our wine back on the coffee table again, Gwen grabbed our hard cocks and jerked them while we both explored her body and played with her panties and fingered her together and finally in unison took off her panties.

Gwen leaned over and put my cock in her mouth and then pulled up and kissed Brad, then going down on his cock briefly and then returned the favour to go from sucking cock to kissing me. We were both taking turns finger fucking her and at one point each had two fingers in her at the same time.

Gwen dropped to her knees and got us to sit close to each other and stroked us with both hands and gave us oral moving back and forth. At one point she grabbed both our closest hands and moved them so that we had each other's cocks in our hands and we both didn't resist and it was the first time I had another guy's cock in my hand (my early years encounter was cock in my mouth only and I hadn't touched it or jerked it). It felt amazing and warm and firm as was mine.

Gwen finally broke the silence and said to me "get down here with me and suck his cock". It jolted me and I jumped down to my knees. I joined her as she sucked him and kissed me back and forth and finally grabbed the back of my head and moved my head down on his cock "suck his cock, that's it". The sensation was so different and I enjoyed it and Brad seemed to like it. Gwen also had a hand on my cock and his and was jerking me and I was really turned on.

Gwen: You suck his cock so well. Are you enjoying this? *pushing me further down his cock*

Me: mmmm yes am I doing good?.
Gwen: Is he a good at sucking your cock Brad.
Brad: um yes, I like it when you both do it.

Gwen put him back in her mouth and then licked his balls and I resumed giving oral and Brad told me to slow down or he was going to cum.

Gwen: Let's switch so you don't cum yet Brad and I I want to see how good of a cock sucker you are as well. Only fair.

We all switched positions and Brad and Gwen shared my cock, giving me one of the best blow jobs of my life, both kissing and licking my shaft and balls making me close to cumming a few times with them taking breaks to make out. I almost came when Gwen quipped " the three of us should go camping, fuck this is so hot".

Taking a short break for a sip of wine, we moved to the bed and moved Gwen to doggie position at the end of the bed and I rammed my cock in her for a few strokes and motioned Brad to switch and took turns putting cocks in her. When it was my turn again, I reached over and stroked his cock and he held mine when it was his turn again. At one point we both left Gwen to just watch and jerked each other up standing. Gwen was very wet and added commentary about what she saw. When Brad went back to fuck her from behind she told me to lay under her and lick her clit while she had a cock in her.

Gwen: Brad, fuck me and then put your cock in his mouth.
Brad listened and he went back and forth letting me taste her pussy juice from his cock.
Gwen: That is it, suck his cock and lick my clit. Isn't the close up amazing?

I was licking Gwen's clit and Brad's shaft alternating and his cock would come out of her and enter my awaiting mouth and I sucked it and held his cock base to make it extra hard for Gwen and put it back in as Gwen begged for his cock. She was moaning and taking and finally said she was coming and yelled "fuck, fuck I coming, thinking about my two cock suckers".
Brad couldn't hold it any longer and pulled out and slid his cock in my mouth and I swallowed what I could with cum all over my face and on her ass and some hit her pussy. I licked her and him clean and savored the sweet taste . Gwen was right, this felt great and I wasn't feeling guilty.

Gwen flipped around and kissed me and licked the cum off my face and climbed on top of me and rode me while Brad laid down beside us trying to recover and silently watching. Gwen continued to find every last bit of cum on my face and shared it with me as she was decribing what she had experienced giving full disclosure recap.

Gwen and I fucked for the next while and changed positions a few times and Brad didn't seem to be upset or rushing to the door. At one point he returned to the couch to drink some more wine and sat on the couch watching us fuck, and I was fucking her hard. He was now jerking off catching a second wind.

We moved back to her on top and she moved us so Brad could see my cock going in and out of her and Gwen asked him a few times if he liked what he saw, with Brad stating it was very hot.

Gwen: Brad, come back and lick his balls while he fucks me.

Brad did as he was told and he licked my balls and shaft. She reached behind and pulled my cock out of her and told him to suck it and then place it back. We did this back and forth with a sensation I had never experienced. I told Gwen I was going to cum and she pulled my cock out and told me to cum in his mouth which I did and Gwen flipped around and kissed Brad and helped him make sure that all cum was devoured and they both were hungy.

Brad laid Gwen down and pumped her hard and Gwen said he was a great cocksucker and he blew his load in her rather quickly for someone that had already cum once.

We moved back to the couch and had more wine, but remained naked and cum was coming out of Gwen and the room smelled of cum.

Gwen: So boys, that was fun wasn't it?
Me: Yes it was. Thank you Gwen and Brad for that amazing experience.
Brad: That was hot and yes thank you Gwen for this, it was definitely everything I dreamt about.
Me: Thanks for letting me blow you.
Brad: Thank you for letting me blow you lol
Gwen: thank you both for letting me watch that lol

Post sex, we spoke about other things but we were still naked. It was getting late and I asked them if they wanted to stay over and Brad said he thought he wanted to go but assured us both he had fun and wondered if a repeat was possible. I suggested that I was leaving the next day and we could skip the drink at the bar and meet up here the next night. He told us that he was out of town for the next three nights but when I came back, we should do this again.

With that, Brad left, leaving Gwen behind, kissing her and bro hug on the way out with me walking him to the door. Gwen was now on the bed with her legs spread open.

Gwen: Brad left you a little snack.
Me: Do I have to
Gwen: Just get over here and eat my boy toys cum out of my pussy

I moved over and ate it slow at first and then like it was my last meal.

Gwen: You are a dirty cocksucker, don't talk with your mouth full. Lap it up faggot.

Me: You like that I am eating another man's cum?

Gwen: Looks like you are enjoying it and are now a proud cock sucker

Me: Brad has a nice big cock

Gwen: Yes he is bigger than you and bigger loads of cum but you know that because you this is your second load you are tasting.

Gwen had another screaming orgasm on my face.

I didn't feel shame but rather cuddled with Gwen and felt happy.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:15 am

I had a bi experience when I was younger and it was a forced way but not violent but I buried it and fought it until now. Alex and I had our first hotel meet up and I could have at least asked her what she wanted. We had never discussed male bisexuality and I had used homophobic remarks around my wife. This is the moment I would go back to and answer differently had Gwen happened first. When Alex brought it up,, I didn't look at her pictures of choices and just mumbled the straight one. Having drinks, the guy said he had a gay roommate. I could have without alarming anyone "yes my wife told me you are bi". Instead I shuffled past it protecting my secret. Our eventual threesome was hot but it could have been hotter if I just let go. I was so fucking hard with another cock there and I replayed it in my head how I missed some great fun and had a wife that if we communicated desires, they could have matched and slowed down an out of control swingers life. Life sometimes unlocks kinks and some seem shocking so you take it out and then lock it up out of guilt because it brought too much pleasure. I should have returned and explored that, but I really do love women and I was sleeping with hotwives and horny. I have gone back in my mind to that past and while I was enjoying the sex, it was o nly in the past 5 years that I reflected to the thoughts of the husband's during this time in my life. We met a couple and went back to thier place. We did same bed swap. He came in Alex quickly and they both laid there while I banged the other woman hard for another hour from all angles. The husband had a smaller cock and he definitely was taking it all in. In hindsight, it was also a rare time where Alex had to watch me totally into a woman and I told both of them I was cuming in her pussy and he didn't try and stop me.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:36 am

Gwen and I had more wine and I asked her to stay over again.

Gwen: I will stay with you *giggled*
Me: Thank you for that.
Gwen: That was so hot. How do you feel about it?
Me: It was great, I enjoyed that more than I imagined.
Gwen: If you don't mind me saying, you are a great cock sucker *giggles*
Me: Yes and I was turned on by owning that cock sucking badge when you pointed that out during our experience.
Gwen: You are also a great pussy licker *giggles*.

Gwen climbed on my face and rode me and talked more about what had just happened.

I lapped up more of their juices and licked her clit with her talking about how hot it was to watch us both suck cock. She hovered over my face and squeezed until another load of cum dropped out and into my face.

Gwen: There you go, eat his cum. She rode my face hard until she came again.

I was very hard again and fucked her doggie at first and pulled my cock out and moved to let her taste Brad's cum from my cock.

I laid her on her back and we kissed and shared the sweet taste until I exploded deep inside her.

She had me set the alarm for really early so she could go home and not go into work wearing her way to sexy outfit.

We both used the bathroom and got back in bed and cuddled.

Gwen: You good with what happened?
Me: Yes but some guilt, not as bad as before.
Gwen: But do you feel you gained control a bit?

Gwen grabbed the phone and dialed Brad. I could only hear her side.

Gwen: Just checking to make sure you made it home okay.
You okay with everything?
Oh I am glad you had fun
Yes he said he enjoyed it.
Yes we will have to do this again, move your trip back and come back tommorow.
No I understand
Yeah maybe we will find someone else and do this again.
I think he isn't back until next year, but maybe I can work on him to come back sooner.
Okay, sleep well or come back if you get horny, I am staying the night.
Night and thank you
Ah, you are sweet, and I will tell him (he said thank you to me).

I thought Gwen was very caring to both of us. We cuddled in bed and we both drifted to sleep.

The alarm went off way to early and Gwen hit the snooze and went pee and jumped back in bed. I did the same and we made slow love to each other and I went down on her making her cum and her returning the favour and gave me oral until I came in her mouth. She gave me a sloppy kiss and got up and slowly we made our way to an amazing shower where we washed each other.

Me: So today we have that meeting at 9:30am and have to be focused and get the client commitment and back to the hotel for a celebration party. In the morning can you drive me to the airport?
Gwen: Are going to feed me at least? Are you inviting the team?
Me: Celebration lunch and tell the team to book out early for the time they spent working extra to get the deal. We are out of there for 2 pm and we spend my last night with you and I will have had lunch so technically I am feeding you. Too bad Brad isn't coming so I can feed on a creampie again.
Gwen: We will go out for a drink after and I will pick out a bi one.
Me: Bi wingwoman?
Gwen: I like that and Brad doesn't seem to mind my taste in men
Me: Please send me written reports.
Gwen: I hope I have a naughty future story to write you about.
Me: Send me a naughty Polaroid
Gwen: Think about that when we are at the meeting *giggles*

We signed the client right away and rushed them out the door although we had worked out all the details and had planned that the meeting was an hour on purpose before this had all happened and was a part of the sales process. Wine and dine and sign.

They said they loved our energy and the promise that Gwen would meet with them weekly. They were all men as part of their team and Gwen was milfy delicious. She did not go home and change and braided her hair and had librarian readers that made her outfit authority meets sexy.

We made the plans for lunch and early day end. I put aside thoughts of all the work ahead to keep the client happy and paying bills because Gwen looked so hot. Gwen told the staff to meet at a local place for noon and to finish up urgent files and that the next day the real work begins. Exactly, I thought. I caught up to her and suggested we order something light early and that at 1:30 p.m. I was going to say my goodbyes at the office and that she offers to drop me at my hotel and that she already called and booked a appointment and was taking the afternoon off.

We had drinks, mingled and did talk work. We got our food and at 1:15 after my food was taken away they asked if we wanted anything else and I joked that we all have the afternoon off and I had to pack and have a sleep with a morning flight. Many commented thanks as I grabbed the cheque and I told them to enjoy their well deserved afternoon off and all but the horny sales guy that told dirty jokes and Gwen were left. The rest seemed to be running for freedom.

His name was Chris or Steve or Gary. I just called him creepy dirty joke guy and somehow it worked for him. He knew a guy that had a nice restaurant and a nice strip joint and he would get reciepts from the nice place and submit them. I only found this out later and it made sense but no way to fact check.

I felt direct was best with him.

Me: Well it was nice seeing you. Keep selling and enjoy your time off, I need to have a short meeting with your boss so I will wish you well and see you next time.

I stood up so he stood up and shaked his hand and said "Great job"

Chris or Steve or Gary: Thank you and safe travels.

I walked him to the door because like all good sales people they linger and find something else to say to keep the relationship up. As the door opened I walked outside with him behind, shaked his hand again and went back inside.

Gwen: You are the closer
Me: Pay this bill and then we need a nap. All the late nights lol
Gwen: A nap?
Me: Nap and dinner but back in bed early.
Gwen: Where do I sign?
Me: On my lips
Gwen: You pay and let me think about it. Dirty joke guy might be in his car watching so that kiss will have to wait till the hotel.

She left me alone to pay while she used the rest room. It didn't matter who paid because it was all expensed. When she was on her way back I passed her with me using the washroom now and she put her hand in my suit jacket pocket and left me a present. It was her panties she had worn and they had two men's cum in them but she also sprayed perfume body spray so it was an amazing combination. I swear it was the sent that signed the deal. The bathroom is a one person so I examined them and smelling the crotch.

Gwen felt like my best friend but also sensed as neither of us brought up future and laughed that a once a year love affair was perfect. I had a family and felt my friendship and openess was a rare gift that I would be able to call and email and flirt.

We got back to to the hotel and she brought in a bag with her this time lol. We had a silent sensual shower together. It was a quiet combination of washing, massaging, kissing, rubbing our bodies together followed by shaving each other in lots of positions. It was a large glassed in area with a bench. We rinsed off loose hairs and felt, ran tounges over every key areas until there would be no friction.

We quietly and with kisses dried off erotically and she led me to bed and had me lay down and she said she wanted to inspect her job. In the shower, she shaved my asshole smooth and put her round razer handle gently in my ass. She rolled me slightly and darted her tounge in my asshole. I had a girlfriend in college who did this and I loved it and now I was getting it from only the second woman in my life. Here is where I draw the bi line that I would only give and receive analingus from a woman. She did an amazing solid 5 minute job rimming me.

Gwen: I have a surprise for you stay in that position.

She grabbed anal beads and lube out and I let her insert them while I jerked my cock. She went very slow and recognized winces , and soon I started accepting the larger beads and the massage I was getting. After they were at the end she brought them slowly out , put more lube and put them right back to full inside and took over my cock with her hand and mouth and finally mounting me reverse cowgirl and continuing the beads.

Gwen: I bet you wish it was Brad's cock in there. If you cum in me I am climbing on your face and smothering your face in cum. I wish Brad was here so you could suck cock while I am fucking your ass. First you suck cock and the next thing you know you are a bottom.

She kept up with this theme and I was quiet talking but I had a huge vocal orgasm because I had my first anal orgasm as it massages your prostate and good for men's help. When I stopped bucking Gwen hopped up and sat on my face and added more lube and slow movement and back one bead and back again, then a few back putting more lube and slowly pulling it out all the while and putting it right back in slow and talking me through both creampie eating and telling me she wanted to watch two guys fuck.

I ate alot of cum and my face was shiny. She sufficiently rubbed until she clinched down and over my face position so she had full control and used my tounge and also I knew where her button was. I also had two fingers in her rubbing her g-spot and she sprayed my already wet and shiny face with her telling me to remove my fingers and immediately after her squirting her juices every where. We would later discover it hit the mirror across from the bed. At first it went in my mouth and she moved her hips so she could spray on my body. She kept riding my face and told me she could do this multiple times in a row. She instructed me she was going to squirt again and I removed my fingers and she came all over my face and body. As soon as she finished cumming I put my fingers in her and ate her and she had a clitoral orgasm and squirted at the same time. My hand didn't leave her until she was done the clitoral and as I slowly retreated, I got a final shower.

She fell beside me and cuddled with me a minute and said we should rinse off and take out the beads in the shower. I did the walk of shame with her holding the ring as we got up and on our walk to the shower. I faced her and she washed me with just water, tracing my asshole with her thumb gently which felt soothing. The water felt nice and I felt free but knew I was heading home soon and wanted to stay and experience more.

With Alexis, we were, I was, having great sex. My pheromones were emitting and only swingers will know what I am talking about that we attract others and especially those that want kink. Had I not had Gwen right from the start, knowing she wanted me, the waitress at the hotel was handing out all kinds of permissions to me from our conversations where she lingered. "I hope I can travel some day" , " You must be lonely traveling so often and being by yourself " , " what are you doing when here". I knew she was working 4 days straight and I knew I had that option but Gwen happened.

Me: I am not a bottom or top you know.
Gwen: Think about it. Did that feel good ?
Me: It was a crazy orgasm. I think it was the biggest and at the same time my prostate was having its own orgasm at the exact same time.
Gwen: Assgasm lol. I read all about it.
Me: Well thank you for teaching me tricks and wow.
Gwen: Now I am your teacher. You may have to buy a dildo.
Me: Teach me to nap for 30 minutes and then I will buy you dinner. And yes are a great teacher.
Gwen: Let's order room service and early to sleep.
Me: Okay but you have to answer the door in just a towel and if our room service attendant is hot you have to drop the towel and say you have no tip money and that his tip is to look at you naked. You should offer to just jerk him off so I can watch.

Gwen: Hello room service?

Gwen didn't look at me funny, no hesitation it was like we were just collaborative getting a task done. She ordered Champagne and some hot derves and fruit.

We jumped back in bed we napped naked with the towel on the bed. Okay we didn't nap but we cuddled and laughed about what we were going to do.

Gwen: Not dropping the towel if he is fat or creepy looking
Me: You decide but he either gets a towel drop or if you keep it on we still giggle.
Gwen: I noticed the staff we came in and there was a few cute ones.
Me: Call back and ask for him and say you forgot to tip him earlier. Describe him and say he was so helpful.

Gwen called and did exactly that adding her own story that they may be cousins and wanted to get his Mom's name.

I am sure the hotel has heard it all and if the worker is happy and the customers were happy, and the young guy is already excited having watched this hot woman in the hotel lobby. He is probably hard when he hears the assignment or at least is rubbing his cock in the elevator. The manager probably offers him his break after this delivery just in case because he has seen Gwen and me up in my room and he is a pervert and wants to find out all the details afterwards. I learned to book hotels from the pictures of the room. They all have viewing chairs but some are just chairs, and some are comfortable and positioned in such a way that that someone is supposed to sit there and watch the bed.

We discussed this and that staying in a hotel is erotic in its self. It is the best place for your first experience if that is what you want. Gwen stroked me gently while I played with her hair and 25 minutes after ordering our food there was a knock on the door.

Gwen hopped up and grabbed the towel and looked through the key area while I pulled the blanket over me and continued to jerk off. She opened the door and greeted him and told him to come in and as he set our food down she dropped her towel by accident.

Gwen: oops!

As she grabbed the towel from the ground his eyes were all over her and he wouldn't have noticed me jerking off slowly.

Gwen: I am sure this isn't the first time that happened to a very handsome young man.
Bellboystud: Actually I have been here a month and this is a first.
Gwen: Do you want to look more? *throwing her towel on the bed*
Bellboystud now looking over at me: You okay with this?
Me: You want her to give you a handjob while you touch her body? You can't have sex with her and we don't want our dinner to get cold so you have to be quick.
Bellboystud: I would love a handjob. You sure?
Me: Gwen, come lay down and let him stair of your pussy and make him cum all over your body while you jerk him.

Gwen jumped on the bed beside me with me behind her but my head laying on her stomach right under her tits. She told him to take off his pants as he would cum faster that way. He got naked and a beautiful 8 inch surprise popped out of his pants. He was hard as a rock and he was shaved and ripped. Gwen and I looked at each other and giggled with approval like another business decision made.

He moved in and Gwen spread her legs so he could see her pretty pussy and touch it while she stroked it. It was perfect shape and he was rock hard. Gwen lost control and put it in her mouth and got it really wet. She stroked him hard with one hand and played with his balls with the other. She kept spitting on it. I was now inside her fucking her so he could see my cock fucking her and he couldn't take it and blew a big load all over her tits, tummy and hitting my face, her face and as Gwen moved his cock until it hit her pussy with a final barage of cum that was massive. When he was done cumming on Gwen she pulled him to her mouth and cleaned him.

Gwen told me to kiss her and I pulled out of her and moved forward and we shared a cum kiss. It was so intoxicating and she told me to clean all the cum off her so I sensually started on her face and moved down. The bellboy was busy getting dressed but he didn't stop watching. A big load had hit her tits and I got every drop then her belly button had some in there and then I jumped between her legs and licked her thighs as they were wet and finally the nice load right on her pussy. As I was eating her, she let out a large moan as she came hard. The bellboy was dressed now but his cock was still out of his zipper.

Gwen jumped up and signed the bill and grabbed his cock again and dropped to her knees and sucked him hard again and kept sucking him till he blew his load in her mouth. She cleaned his cock off, put him back in his pants and slapped his ass and told him he could go now.

I came over and licked his cum off her face and kissed her. I got her to go back on her knees and she took me deep in her throat and then spat on it and it was well lubed a d I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

We ate some food, giggled and eventually crawled into bed and fell asleep.
I woke up afraid to miss my flight but thought about extending my stay and wanting to try more. It was early and I gathered my things together and put out my outfit to travel home in which was a suit. Gwen stirred.

Me: Can you drive me to the hotel and then airport or do you want to enjoy the hotel?
Gwen: I want to drive you and then I will come back and have a nap.
Me: You ordering room service?
Gwen: Absolutely, I am *giggles*
Me: Make sure to email me and tell me about it.Take the wine with you and have it with Brad the next time lol

We jumped in the shower but to clean up.. We kissed and hugged.. I toweled off and then packed quicky while Gwen got dressed and went to get the car.. I grabbed all my bags and went to the lobby and a few minutes later saw Gwen's car pull up. She looked amazing and I thanked her for last night and we drove the short distance to the office.

Gwen: So you okay with being bi?
Me: I am not running home to find guys lol
Gwen: But if you get a chance to suck cock again you are taking it?
Me: Well I was hoping Brad changed his plans
Gwen: Keep an open mind and keep me updated.
Me: I wish I could watch room service again.
Gwen: I will email you the details. I guess I will see you in a year *giggles*
Me: I think you need a road trip
Gwen: Make it happen!
Me: I will suggest you can help our team back home
Gwen: And Mr. Married, what happens when you get home?
Me: Not sure.
I gave her an update on our new life and added that I didn't think it would phase Alex one bit.
Gwen: Why don't you suggest adding a bi guy.
Me: I am not sure, that may have been a one and done.
Gwen: Okay but email me any naughty details if it happens again.
Me: Naughty pen pals, I love that.

We talked about other things and before long, we were at the airport. We kissed and I thanked her for an amazing time. One thing about the airport is there is no lingering goodbyes and I was headed home.

As a foot note, we did email back and forth and her young bi lover moved away and started a relationship with another woman who also knew he was bi. Gwen relocated back home before we had a chance to have her come here. The job she took back home paid more and she missed having family.. We had phone sex where she described what we did sexually lately while we both masterbated and we talked about getting together. She punted the married guy right after I left and dated a few guys, none of them stuck. She did order breakfast in bed but she had her robe on and the guy was not her type. She did go back and give her number to the bellboy who she bedded often till he found a girlfriend his own age.

One day she emailed me put of the blue saying she met someone and they were getting married and while she would always care for me, said we couldn't continue and I didn't reply for her sake and respected her wishes. I will be forever grateful for Gwen and think of her often.

Home from bi camp

When I got home, I spoke to Alex about the guy on video chat and then watched the video she made and we played around and fucked while we watched. After we both came and I held her. I told her I fucked Gwen twice but didn't feel comfortable telling her about Brad. She was interested and was not jealous and supportive.

On not telling her about my bi experience, there was lots of talk in the lifestyle about single guys and bi guys were especially taboo. I know she asked me about straight guy or bi guy and maybe that was because I did clean up a few times, but wasn't ready to open that up and struggled with our communication. Alex had made a comment about that bi guys were outcasts at one point so I did think her asking me straight or a bi guy was a trap and didn't feel safe to share intimate details. I just wasn't comfortable sharing that and as I did before, I was more interested in being with other women and that was the persona to hide the shame I felt, but because of Gwen this would fade over time.

Alex wasn't upset about Gwen, but did ask if I had feelings for her. I assured her that it was a fling and explained that she saw a married guy once a month and a boy toy on the side. She also asked about the shave job and said she liked it and asked if I did that for Gwen. I shared that I started trimming for my date and it got out of control. Alex said she liked it and put my cock in her mouth but said it was stubbled and that I would have to shave every day now.

Alex said Gwen sounded like her and she told me that on Sunday night, she didn't answer because she went out on a date that she shared brief details that it was Ben who we had a straight threesome with. I am not sure why but I questioned how long they were fucking before our threesome and I point out to those approaching an open relationship is that you need to respond back calm and smiling. I felt alot of mistrust and only recently with therapy that had we sat back and planned better and started with no suppressed feelings or mistruths.

Instead we moved quickly, non chalantly past those details to weekend plans with a couple and she bought me to show me pictures of them both naked and clothed. This wasn't the couple from the earlier email, it was Charlene and her husband. I didn't know what to say but I guess since they attended swing clubs together it was a matter of time when we saw them there and crossed paths and I miss our love making combined with aerobic workout. I got hard and bent Alex over the keyboard and had her show me what they both said while I fucked her slow while she read.

I was jet lagged but went to the gym and office , and Charlene wasn't at the gym. I powered through my work out but was mentally checked out.

Back at the office, I caught up with staff and a debrief with Agatha. She told me I looked like hell and to go home and sleep.

I agreed and drove home and went on the computer and found the emails among other things and I saw that Charlene was talking to Alex and she had sent a clear picture of the both of us, and Charlene didn't say she knew me and continued with plans to have them over once the little one was in bed. I could clearly see Charlene

I shut down the computer leaving it as I found it.

I crashed big time and woke up for dinner and back in bed and woke up in the middle of the night a few times and kept my promise to wake up Alex with my tounge and wished silently there was cum in there. Alex came and immediately went back to sleep and I went down stairs for a while still ahead in my sleep pattern. I napped on the couch and was woken and after breakfast I went to the gym and found Charlene.

Me: We are meeting Friday night? What do we say? I didn't tell Alex that we are gym buddies.
Charlene: Relax, I got you. We won't talk about it.
Me: And if it comes up?
Charlene: Why would the gym come up?
Me: Husband says you are in great shape because you work out and Alex asks where you work out?
Charlene: Relax, hubby doesn't care or know about my schedule and we talk about the coincidence but that I work out mid morning. Isn't it exciting that we get to have sex together in your bed this time in front of our spouces?
Me: Yes that us hot and now that we are clear we have never met, we can have fun pretending this is new.
Charlene: To be clear your wife was doing guys on the side before you met me so she should be pretty open and you could have told her.
Me: Okay we will go with we never met before.
Charlene: I have to run for a meeting. I am working out later this week and would invite you over for lunch but want you to wait to fuck me again but in your bed.

I finished my work out and wanted to jerk off in the shower but there was a other guy in the shower and I did look at his cock and then felt shame and finished quickly and got to work.

I completed some reports at work and caught up on phone calls and emails. Around 3 pm Agatha told me I still looked jet lagged and told me I should come back Monday. She looked hot and I again struggled with now desiring her and looking at her differently.

Friday rolled around and I went to the gym and played golf. I went to the grocery store, got dinner and snacks for later and loaded up on wine and booze. The girls got home and we ate and talked about daycare and watched Disney movies till it was bed time.

I helped tuck her in with Alex and then went downstairs to shower and shave which I again did the entire area. At the same time Alex got ready for our date.

About 9:30 Charlene and her husband showed up and we met for the first time! Alex seemed into Charlene's husband and we chatted about the clubs and shared a few sexy stories back and forth, drank wine and we finished a bottle and opened another and filled our glasses. Alex was in his lap by thus time so I grabbed Charlene's hand and asked if I could show her the house, which she agreed and Alex suggested I show her our bedroom and that she would look after her husband there.

We walked to the stairs and I kissed Charlene and told her I missed her, well out of ear shot of Alex and her husband.

We walked to our room and I closed the door, baby monitor left with Alex. We had some more wine and made out, then ripped each other's clothes off and fucked in our bed for the next 90 minutes. We kissed and held each other looking proud of this new plateau.

We got dressed and went downstairs and grabbed more wine and could see Alex and her husband still fucking on the couch but no idea how long they had been at it. They would have heard us talking and knew we were there although all you heard was moans and slapping sounds of two people hard at it. All the sudden he let's out , I am coming and she says she is as well.

They eventually join us with him getting dressed and Alex only putting on her panties.
Alex: Did you two have fun?
Charlene: Yes, your husband is amazing.
Alex: So is your husband!

We talked and finally ate some of the food that was out and drank some more wine with Charlene's guy switching to water. Soon after he said they should go and I kissed Charlene and grabbed her ass and pulled her into me and thanked me. Alex did the same with Charlene's husband and they left.

Alex finished her wine and grabbed my hand and said she was still horny and we went to bed where she climbed on my face and ground her panties in my face and I could tell he came in her. She teased at first and then moved the panties aside and pushed her pussy on my mouth and I tasted Charlene's husband and Alex ground her way to an explosive orgasm and saying she missed my magic tounge.
After she came I was hard again and I fucked her hard, but I came very quick as she was slippery and loose.

As a post note, we had them over again 2 more times in the next while, and Charlene and I only played about once a month on the side. We also saw them at the swingers club a handful of times and always ended up at the same parties and Charlene and I played together while Alex and her husband were after bed notches and didn't connect at club events.

Charlene's husband found out we went to the same gym and told her I was off limits as well as making her change gyms. We also never saw them again at the club after this, and Alex never brought this up as she wouldn't have cared and was busy with her own life.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:06 pm

OMGosh! I just found this thread! Super Hot! i can relate on so many levels!
Please keep it going!!!
Thank you!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:34 am

Quite the erotic journey. After all your experiences I imagine it would be difficult to a vanilla lifestyle.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:57 pm

Yes vanilla is very hard. Thank you for the encouragement. It was a wild ride!

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:26 am

I skipped past this encounter and posted my first business trip away once Alex and I entered the lifestyle. I thought it gives greater context and how if my experience had happe ed with Gwen first, I would have shaped shaped my sexual encounters including our first threesome together.

Early on, Alex was focused on having a sexual awakening based on sex with men. My response was that I wanted sex with women and that we should connect with couples and explore swingclubs as a date nights.

Alex had been ahead of me and I was now exploring as well and was loving the flirting, dancing and picking out a short-term partner.

Alexis had hotwifing and cuckold tendencies that I was not on side with entrely, because I wanted sex with women. Had we really sat down and this option was explored, I may have settled there, and would have enjoyed this more.

She did ask early on for a threesome. In fact, when we first dated, we shared fantasies and hers was a threesome with another guy, while mine involved another woman. The girlfriend before also had the same with fantasy, and again I wanted two women, while she wanted another guy. If given that option again, my choice would be different, although I still enjoy two women together and have had the pleasure of two women on my last vacation.

Mine was most likely deep rooted in staying away from another guy or jealousy. Either way, future me would love to go back and say that I was down with that.

What is important to also point out is that the swing community of the time was opposed to single males and male bisexualy was especially frowned upon. I think young people today have different views but back then you would be black balled. What was really crazy was that during that time unicorns or single swing women for a FMF theesome where unheard of. On the MSN chatrooms it was filled with single men that wanted to share a wife. The term cuckold wasn't prevalent and in swing clubs after parties, I can think back to having sex with the wife while hubby jerked off or just watching. I was also repressed to this thought and was verbally against "fags" and would have used that term in front of Alex. I would feel later in life that men who have this reaction are most likely hiding thier own feelings and let us be honest that it wasn't that long ago that men who were gay, could be beaten up.

So when Alex asked for a threesome I said yes. But she told me she had two guys picked out. One was straight and one was bisexual. I couldn't calm down to ask questions and based on being bisexual was a one way ticket to other couples avoiding you I stammered " ah um I need to see pictures but I am straight. Hottub time machine available and I would have said "curious but unsure " and would have fussed up to what happened to me. Thinking back, Alex would have been on board and her asking straight vs bi was because she was okay with either.

Alex did tell me that she wanted to try DV and that involved our cocks both in her at the same time, so I would have to have penis to penis contact. I agreed to the threesome and said I would think about DV.

Another huge mistake was not being involved in the planning which could have allowed me to back into some bi activities. I let her set everything up and she only told me his name was Ben.

All I knew was we booked a hotel and meeting Ben for drinks in the bar attached to the hotel. Even as we drove to the hotel I didn't engage in too much conversation that would guide us for how this was going down. I think I was in a drunken sexual stupor and the next night we were going to a swing club where my expectations was to get strange pussy to make up for the threesome.

We got to the room, put out some wine and drinks and admired the amazing view from our high floor room facing other hotels and condos. We ran and had some dinner and then came back and got ready to meet Ben. Alex had on a very sexy sheer black dress that had a long slit up the side with a black bra and thong bikini underneath. The one thing she did say on our way to the bar was that if she was into him, she would get up and use the washroom and if she came back and handed me her panties, that was a sign it was all good with her. If she came back and didn't give them to me, we would make an excuse and go to the swingclub instead.

Ben seemed nice and was very chatty and made Alex comfortable and engaged me in conversation as well. Through the conversation, he mentioned that he shared an apartment with a gay guy. Alex was the one who sped past this comment and I certainly didn't go back to it but that was most likely because I said I was straight and she didn't want me to back out. Future me thinks I should have slowed that down and said "oh yes, Alex told me you were bi".

We had a few drinks and Alex was sitting between us in a booth. She moved closer to him at one point and I saw she was touching his thigh and making sure he was packing. A song came on she liked and she asked him to dance, leaving me there to watch them interact and I could tell she liked him. When they got back a few songs later, she excused herself and Ben asked if I was okay with everything. I assured him I was but said it was up to Alex. Alex wasn't gone very long and I got up to let her in the booth, and as promised she handed me her panties which I discreetly showed Ben saying " I guess this means she wants you". Alex grabbed his hand and discreetly let him touch her shaved pussy and giggled with " I won't be needing them".

Ben excused himself to use the washroom giving us time to check in.

Alex: You good with this?
Me: I am if you are
Alex: When he gets back I am ready to go back to the room. He said he was a bit nervous when we were dancing. When we get back to the room can you go get ice and give us a bit of time alone?
Me: Um sure

Now, I have regretted that I didn't say " I thought this was a threesome" or yes but don't start without me.

Ben came back and I told them I would use the washroom and pay our tab.

When I walked back, I saw her kiss him on the lips quickly and was whispering in his ear. They were touching each other's thighs and wondered if anyone was there I knew or that everyone within site must have known something naughty was happening.

We walked back to the lobby and grabbed an elevator with an elderly couple on the ride for the first few floors. They got out and Alex leaned in to him and they started kissing and he was grabbing her ass.

We got in the room and Alex grabbed the ice bucket and again asked me to grab ice infront of Ben. I resisted thinking that I should ask them to wait for me and walked out the door and down the elevator to the next floor that had ice.

I wasn't gone that long, but didn't exactly run and took my time. When I returned they were both naked and Ben was on top fucking her and neither one said anything to me.

I poured myself a drink and sat in the chaise lounge (cuck chair) having a drink and undressing and watching them fuck. I was instantly hard though and they were both moaning and Alex was in full "fuck me harder" mode. I let them fuck and sat and watched as they changed positions a few times with Alex moving thier position so that I had best views which included me to a degree, and it was my decision to just watch with a drink in hand.

Alex: You watching me get fucked?

I decided that at this point, I should get involved when he flipped her over and fucked her from behind and moved so she could suck my cock, that muffled her dirty talk although she did jerk me and say "I am so lucky, I have two cocks".

Ben flipped her back over and I said I wanted a turn on her pussy and was in missionary and Ben came over with his cock near our face and Alex sucked him. It was very near my face as well but I didn't move any closer, but I did not back away. At one point, she stopped sucking him and kissed me and then back to sucking him. I was enjoying this and suddenly I came deep inside my wife.

I fell to the side of her and Ben climbed on top of her and pumped away while I recovered. They continued on the sexual olympics of switching positions often and not sure how he lasted so long, but he fucked her hard. Alex grabbed my cock while she rode him so that I had a front row seat and my face at her ass and opposite to Ben. I was rock hard again and his view of my cock was sort of at his chest but I had Alex's leg over me so I couldn't see his face.

Alex: Do you like seeing his cock go in me?
Me: Do you like fucking him while I watch
Alex: Yes it is hot. Why don't you see if you can get your cock in there too.

I moved behind her and she started kissing Ben and moved so she was laying flat on him. Ben's cock was slippery from sloppy seconds and I slowly entered Alex and this was the first time my cock touched another cock and glided inside her pussy. Our cocks were rubbing together and my balls touching his balls. Alex told us to go slow and was being stretched and was in pain and pleasure and said it may be easier if she flipped around and put him back in with her facing me. I licked her clit in this position but did not touch his cock and she grabbed my head and told us she was cumming. Alex doesn't need breaks and can cum multiple times, so I forced my cock back in her. We fucked her like this and I must say the sensation of another cock head against yours inside a pussy is one of the best experience I have had.

Alex managed to cum again as I rubbed her clit while we slow fucked her. She said she needed a break from being stretched so much and grabbed Ben's hand and brought him to the lounger in front of the window and had him fuck her from behind while I laid in bed and jerked off for a while. They came back to the bed and Ben climbed on top and they fucked beside me again and did notice Ben looking at my cock and suddenly he came deep inside her pussy. He kissed her and said he should go and started getting dressed.

Alex, still horny asked me to eat her cum filled pussy which I did and had another violent orgasm.

I put my cock in her well used pussy and came again.

Ben was now dressed and thanked us and Alex walked him to the door naked and kissed him goodbye.

As a post note to the night, Alex would tell me in the morning while we had had sex that Ben was the guy she was the night I thought she was at painting class and she saw him once more alone that I knew of. He was also with her solo one other time, and just a hunch that the gay roommate was somehow involved.