Average night out

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Average night out

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:22 pm

The other night my wife and I were out, it was a Thursday and we had no real plans. We went to a local bar and played meat raffle and had a few drinks. Wife had on a short denim skirt, see though panties, strapless bra, and a flowing off the shoulder blouse with a pair of turquoise sandals, looking really good. We were there about 3 hours with having 6-7 drinks each, so we were feeling good. On our way home we stopped at a fancy bar for a last drink before getting home, place was empty. We had a few drinks there when I started playing with my wife’s tits under her loose blouse while sitting at the bar.

I started unhooking the bra and was ready to catch it when I un-did the last clasp cause I new it would just fall to the floor if I didn’t, just then a friend of ours came over and sat next to my wife. My wife’s native language is Spanish, I can’t speak it but I do understand some if they speak slowly. We talked a bit and wife asked if they could speak Spanish for a while, I told her yes. They talked slow enough for me to understand so I just listened and went back to my playing with her while they talked. I removed her bra and put in my pocket without Julio noticing.

I continued playing with her freed tits while they talked, he must have noticed me playing cause he asked my wife if I was playing with her tits. I told him yes I was, he looked shocked and said his wife wouldn’t even let him kiss her in public. My wife told him we do fun things like it all the time. Julio didn’t know much about us because we just knew him because he managed a bar we went to quite a bit. He started asking questions about us. My wife and Julio started talking Spanish fast and I lost what the were saying. At one point I did hear her say she was a Hot-wife. A little while later my wife turned to me and said Julio wants to have sex with me, I told her it was up to her. Julio said he didn’t want to disrespect me, I told him he wouldn’t and asked my wife if she wanted to. She just stood up and said she was going to the bathroom and to tell him. I said OK and whispered to her to come back without the panties on.

While she was gone I told Julio about what my wife and my relationship is, I asked him if he ever heard the terms Hot-wife and Cuckold, he said he had but didn’t know what it meant in real life. So I told him that my wife is a Hot-wife, if it is her desire to have sex with other men I allow and encourage her to fuck them. I explained that there are rules, This never happens without me present and watching her fuck, I will be on the bed next to them while they fuck and kissing, fondling, and masturbating. Said I would be encouraging him to do thing to her that I know she likes. I told him if he agrees to stay but if not leave before she gets back, he stayed.

Wife came back and said lets go, Julio and I got up and we walked out the door, we stopped by the cars and my wife gave him a kiss, I lifted her skirt and put his hand on her bare pussy. I told him to follow us to the house. We got home and the three of us went to the living room, I poured us all drinks. We were talking and I slid my wife’s skirt off her exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. We stood talking a few minutes, then I slipped her blouse off exposing her rock hard big nipples. Julio stood with big eyes, I held her tits from behind and presented one for him to suck the nipple.

We went to the bedroom and my wife laid on the bed, I undressed and laid next to her. Julio undressed and I handed him a condom. He had no problem sliding it over his large extremely hard cock and stood there. I told him to climb up on the bed and start fucking my wife, she didn’t need any more foreplay just the fuck. He did just that, climbed up between her legs and thrust the big cock into my wife’s very wet pussy, I kissed her as he did. They fucked and I jerked off watching. They fucked missionary with her legs flat on the bed, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide, missionary with her legs over his shoulders, with her on her side, doggy style, with her laying face down flat on the bed with his dick in her pussy. I told him she was about done and his options to cum were in the condom while inside her or to take the condom off and jerk off and cum anywhere on her body, he choose to cum on her pussy. I told him thank you and it was time to go, he got up and started dressing, I rolled over and started fucking my wife, just as he got to the bedroom door I came deep in her wet stretched pussy.

We have done this every time before, but this time I noticed that while I was jerking off watching some of the positions were more exciting to me than others, my favorite is missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

rock
Trainable

Re: Average night out

Unread post by rock » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:22 pm

Exceedingly well done. More non fiction like this please. And thanks mgcouple. R.