From virgin to Slut part one

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
pullman

From virgin to Slut part one

Unread post by pullman » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 am

We have been married now for 15 years with 2 children though my wife Linda has always been a bit of a slut, surprisingly before me, she had never had sex, given or received oral and not even brought her self to an orgasm.

I first saw her in the shop where she worked as a 16 year old Saturday girl and eventually asked her out. We met up and went for a few drinks what she thought was orange juice, I had laced with vodka. We were sat in a dark corner of the pub, eventually our lips met and after a bit of deep kissing I started playing with her breast, at first through her dress and bra her nipples were hard. With no resistance my hand was soon inside her bra tweaking at her firm nipple. I undid her bra and she made no attempt to stop me anyone walking past could have seen my head rested on her bare breasts, my tong licking her all over and eventually taking her nipple in my mouth. She was moaning with pleasure close to orgasm has my hand slipped up her skirt between her open legs and into her soaking wet knickers. My finger slipped easily into her sacred hole and she screamed out in orgasm.

I thought it time to leave the pub and find somewhere quieter. Walking into the park we settled on a bench soon we were kissing again my hand soon found its way up her skirt and my fingers were slipping inside her, I unzipped my fly and put her hand to my cock which she refused saying that was as far as I could go. Back to a bit of kissing and more of my finger slipping into her she finally let me remove her knickers and go down on her. My tong licked at her entrance and soon penetrated her virgin sex bringing shouts and a massive orgasm. I again unzipped my trousers releasing my cock pushing it towards her soaking love tunnel but she would not even touch it. I finally took it in my own hand and a couple of shakes and my hot cum was spurting all over her tits. She loved it but however much I tried she would not let me fuck her.

Over the next few months the pattern was the same at the end of every date I would take her somewhere quiet like in the park or a shop doorway where we would kiss and I would start stroking her breast slowly getting in to her bra my mouth would eventually find her nipple and my hand would then be up her skirt and felling her pussy which would always be soaking wet, but she would let me go no further. I discovered how she would become more excited if we were in danger of being caught action that had started in shop doorways had progressed to cinemas and even on dance floors. She would more and more allow me to remove her cloths in public places. As summer got warmer she would often arrive for date’s bra less and as she got more daring even without any knickers.

She loved going out in Just a coat with nothing underneath or at most stocking and a suspender belt she would let it fall open often flash her thighs and even her breasts most often to older men on these outings but still refused full sex. I introduced her to a number of toys she loved to use a vibrator that brought her to instant climaxes she would use it in the most unlikely of places in the cinema or on the back seat of a bus. She loved them all and would use any where. I then discovered the best toy of all a remote control love egg a device she would insert inside her giving me the remote control telling me to surprise her I would turn it when she was talking to friends or at the bar in the pub suddenly bringing her to orgasms which she never tried to hide.

This went on for about 8 months and she was still unwilling to have full sex. I had now passed my driving test and we had a car, it was the end of the summer when it was still light at the end of a night in the pub, I had been teasing her all evening as we sat in the pub. With the remote in my pocket when I saw a guys looking I would suddenly turn it on bringing her almost to the peak of orgasm and stopping. She was more willing to let her top fall revealing her breasts and other assets to strangers this would bring her to orgasms even if I stopped the vibration. On this night the guy sitting opposite got the full treatment.
Leaving the pub we walked over to the car she was as randy as hell her dress was almost off before we got to the car. Inside we started to kiss my head was soon between her tits sucking first her nipples she wore no bra my head and tong worked down her body between her open legs and her soaking panties removing her love egg my fingers replaced it then my tong. Lapping at her love hole, her hand reached out and unzipped my fly my cock sprung out into her hand. At this point I noticed the man from the bar standing beside the car watching us I told Linda, she just moaned “lets give him something to watch”, her hand that was holding my cock instead of pushing it away from her started to pull it to her between her legs, suddenly the end of it was pressing against her I could fell the heat and wetness of her pussy against my cock she was hotter than I had ever known her she cried for me to FUCK HER pushing towards me and suddenly I was slipping inside her. I had forgotten all about bringing condoms and now I was inside her Fucking her after about only two strokes I was coming I pulled out just in time to cover her belly in my hot juice not having expected her to be willing a search of the glove box confirmed I had no condoms I told her this to which she said I better go back into the pub and get some quick. In all the excitement I had forgotten about the man outside the car watching us I pulled up my trousers and tidy my self up, leaving her almost naked legs spread in the passenger seat. Luckily I looked the car door before I ran across the car park into the pub toilet. Returning with my purchase As I got close I could see the old gent leaning towards the car and another two or tree guys lurking near I could see Linda was now totally naked working her vibrator deep inside her, The guy had his hand clasped around his cock. I Jumped in the car I now got cold feet starting the car engine ready to drive off, Linda just said I thought you wanted to fuck me if you don’t I’m getting out and he can.
I couldn’t believe what was happening her hands were all over me no sooner than I pulled on the condom my cock was in her I was fucking her and now close to a second ejaculation I moved to kiss her, cumming immediately. Looking around we had a larger audience than there was guys all around the car and a number with there cocks out. Panicking I quickly started the engine and sped away.
After that night we fucked every night.

I don’t know what clicked in my head but I began to want to watch her with another man, I just wanted to watch her.