Freedom

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Freedom

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:46 pm

Life returned to normal and hubby was thrilled with my stories and plans for future meetings with Michael. We emailed constantly and spoke on the phone about once a week from my office. I told him I missed him and wanted to know when we could see each other again. We would send little sexy messages and they would always turn me on knowing how much he desired me. It would be 6 months before he could schedule another gig in Jersey. He was living with his girlfriend in the Chicago area and he shared with me that they were talking about getting married. Well, there was nothing I could do about that but while he would be in Jersey he would be mine.

Meanwhile, I had moved to another company in the same field but this time it was located in Manhattan. I had also slowly changed my reddish-blond hair color to a more bombshell blond shade. My husband was delirious with lust over this and only encouraged me to be ever more daring. I loved it. He made me feel desired on a daily basis. I forwarded a shot of my new style to Michael by email and he had a similar reaction. I was very pleased by both their opinions and many other men's in the office. At last, Michael was coming back and I invited him to have dinner with me in New York. I picked an especially romantic French restaurant. We met outside and we embraced warmly and kissed softly. The restaurant was crowded and we enjoyed the idea of being discovered by someone we knew. Scandal!

We laughed and drank a bottle of wine with a scrumptious meal. I got up to go to the ladies room and spontaneously leaned in and gave him a passionate, wet kiss. He was taken aback and we both laughed. Scandal! Michael had a nice room at the Sheraton across the river and we made our way there. As we entered his room, he suggested we take a warm bath together. Being a bit tipsy, I said "sure" and we were soon disrobing. I wrapped myself in a towel and freshened my make-up and lipstick as he drew the bath. We descended into the tub and faced each other as the warmness enveloped us. It was very relaxing and any tension from the day was gone. I wished I had remembered to roll a joint, but in my haste had forgotten. It was a perfect situation to get stoned. We relaxed and talked amiably like a married couple taking a break from their daily routine. A good soaking moved to toweling off, then moving to the bed naked and getting under the covers. We embraced and kissed softly telling each other how much we had missed each other. Our kisses grew more passionate and I was stroking his hard-on in no time. I pleaded with him to just enter me now. I needed him inside of me. It had been so long. He complied and mounted me gently and slowly slipped his tool into my vagina. He absorbed my love juices and with each back and forth we became more and more lubricated until he could bottom out in me. Our coitus became a symphony as he played me like one of his musical instruments. I surrendered to his lead and he took me on another journey. Lust gave way to a spiritual experience as our bodies became one and he pleasured me in a way I needed but hadn't experienced since his last visit. His ability to make me cum was extraordinary. I held on tight as he threw me around the huge bed like a ragdoll and had his way with me. I loved it.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:50 pm

Our affair continued on it's way, albeit only a few times each year. Michael got married and I turned 50 but I wasn't depressed. I knew I still had it and I knew he was still hot, if not in love, with me. Our kids were both away at college now and we were enjoying our empty nest. I thought about taking a local lover so I could fuck someone more often but I felt I just wanted to be loyal to Michael. There were several candidates in my office but nothing ever worked out so I concentrated on my long distance lover. It was so different from my younger days with Jim. It was like trading in a Chevy Super Sport muscle car for a Mercedes Convertible. I was moving up in age and in vintage sex.

Sometimes hubby would go away for a guys weekend and I would have the house to myself. I would take care of business during a Saturday, then embark on a date with myself and indulge in every beauty treatment and pampering known to sexy women. I would lock myself in the house, have a light dinner, and move upstairs to our bedroom suite with a glass of wine. After drawing a hot bubble bath, I would strip and light up a doobie then slip into the tub with candles all around. The bathroom would become hazy and I would enter my world of fantasy. Experiences with Jim would come flooding back and I would ache for him again. My hands would caress my breasts and pinch my erect nipples turning myself on. I could languish for a long time in that bubble bath but my thoughts would always turn to Michael. I wanted to be more desirable in his eyes. I wanted to turn him on so badly. After a long, soaking bath and shaving of my legs, I would emerge to towel off and feel a certain desire. It harkened back to my earliest days with my husband 25 years ago. When he traveled for business, I would sometimes come home from work and get all dolled-up and stoned and give myself an orgasm thinking about different men. I felt that urge to make myself look as slutty and wanton as possible again. I lit up the joint again, took a few long tokes, and got busy. I tasked myself in front of the mirror with converting this practical, professional woman of everyday transform herself into a harlot. I loved to imagine myself once being in a harem catering to the whims of a sheik. I styled my blond bombshell hair into the most seductive look while turning my almond-shaped blue eyes into those of a seductress with thick mascara, heavy eyeliner, and dark, sultry eyeshadow. Only my reddest, sexiest lipstick would do and I applied it liberally. I looked at myself again and was pleased. I opened my lingerie drawer and spotted a hot number. It was a spandex transparent bustier that held me tightly and pushed up my breasts. I slipped into it and felt a rush of pleasure. I entered my walk-in closet and perused my collection of high heels. The suede 5" stiletto heels caught my eye and I slipped them on. Then I inspected myself in the floor-length mirror in our bedroom and was quite impressed. I had to admit I was hot. I sashayed to the kitchen and got another glass of wine. I sipped as I climbed the stairs to our bedroom and felt so, so, sexy. Another toke and I was wishing Michael were here with me now.

He was a big fan of blues music and he had turned me on to many of the musicians. I turned on the stereo in our bedroom and started playing some sexy, even raunchy, blues that only fueled my desire. I gazed at myself in the mirror as I danced provocatively before my own image. I had classic slender, shapely legs and they were incredible whenever I wore high heels. The music made me sway as I examined myself in a tight bustier and felt pleased. Any man would have given their eye teeth to be with me that night because I was hungry for cock. I wanted Michael's dick but that night I would have welcomed any entry in the gallery. I gyrated in front of the mirror like I was dancing for anonymous men in a strip bar. It felt so sexy. My sex drive took over and I quickly turned down the covers and retrieved my favorite bottle of baby oil. I succumbed to my own lust and kicked off the high heels, tore off the bustier, and poured oil all over my body. The music pushed me further into fantasy land as I tweaked my nipples and moaned out loud. All I could say over and over again was:

"Oh, Michael...oh, baby. Where are you? Make love to me".

I reached for my 8 inch vibrating silicone cock and proceeded to move it down my abdomen to my waiting pussy. I felt like a slut but I knew deep down I wanted to be a slut. I wanted to fuck and I had had the best in Jim. But, I wanted more and I wanted more of Michael.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:58 pm

Our infrequent but passionate rendezvous' would continue for the next few years. He would come into the City and meet me for dinner, wine, and intimate talk. After a glass of wine I would sometimes slip off my high heel and run my stockinged foot up his leg and once or twice I even managed to extend my foot between his legs and rub his crotch while staring at him innocently. This would get him so excited and he would tell me how sexy I was. His wife was kind of a plain Jane but he loved her and that was fine. He felt some guilt for deceiving her but he insisted he loved being with me also. He found me irresistible and loved my more cosmopolitan style. He was always complementing my sexy, classy wardrobe, my vibrant hairstyles, and vivid make-up. I loved it and showed my appreciation in a very special way. We continued our habit of traveling together to his room at the Sheraton across the Hudson, taking a warm bath together, then jumping into the king size bed for delicious sex.

I still wanted to surprise him sometime in sexy lingerie and be all dolled-up as he had expressed a desire before. I was pretty sure he wasn't getting that treatment at home. An opportunity came up when an old friend invited him to a guys weekend that started on a Saturday. This made Friday night a golden opportunity to set up an overnight date and unleash my seductive plan. I made a reservation at an even swankier Sheraton that was 25 stories tall. He was delighted with the idea and praised me for being so creative. As our big date neared, I set about prepping and primping to make me more desirable in his eyes. Perms were a thing of the past, but a body wave gave me the true bombshell look I (and he) so desired. It came out fabulously and all the gals at the beauty parlor were raving about my dynamite look. They told me to be careful or someone was going to steal me away from my husband. If they only knew! I laughed and assured them that would never happen.

The plan was for me to check-in about 3 p.m. and he would arrive between 5 and 6 p.m. from the airport. I packed a small suitcase with intimate lingerie, make-up, perfume, and, of course, my highest, sleekest high heels. A joint was mandatory this time and I rolled a whopper of a doobie. Michael thought we would have dinner at the hotel restaurant but I had other plans.

I arrived at the 4 Star hotel at 3 p.m. already coiffed and ready to set up my surprise. Our room had a nice sitting area in addition to the high end king size bed and bathroom. I ordered room service for dinner and a bottle of champagne with a set time, then set about getting truly "all dolled-up" like the slut I wanted to be when I was home alone and pined over Michael. A quick shower with a towel wrapped around my new hairstyle, shaving of legs, and donning my sexiest panties had me getting tingly. Soon I was applying copious amounts of eye make-up that had me looking very risque. A splash of wine calmed my nerves as I wanted this night together to be very special. I opened my suitcase and chose one of three tight bustiers I had brought with me. I had not worn this tight leather thing in ten years. It had the desired effect on Jim and I knew it would on Michael as well. It still fit me perfectly but it was so tight showing off my legs, great hips, and ample bosom. I slipped into my patent leather stiletto black heels and felt desirable. I drew the curtains closed and lit some candles. I turned on my little stereo boom box and put in a long, slow blues tape. I placed the lipstick case containing the fat bone I had rolled and a lighter on the glass table in the sitting area. I poured two glasses of white wine so we could relax before dinner arrived. Of course, I placed the bottle of baby oil on the nightstand next to our bed. The scene was set. I checked my make-up in the bathroom mirror and sprayed a liberal amount of my favorite perfume. I looked amazing and marveled at my intense desire to be beautiful for him. In ten minutes there was a soft knock at the door. I jumped up and answered the door in my sexiest lingerie outfit. He was incredibly excited to see me in such an erotic, slutty appearance. He dropped his bag and started kissing me and I had to calm him down. I told him of my plan and dinner would be arriving in 1/2 hour. We sat and sipped our wine for a bit then I suggested he take a quick shower and slip into one of those soft, terrycloth bathrobes hanging in the closet. He chugged his wine and headed for the bathroom.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:47 pm

Michael emerged from the bathroom looking refreshed and clean. He looked very handsome in his terrycloth bathrobe. Dinner arrived right on schedule and I hurriedly donned a bathrobe myself before the waiter came in. He still gave me the once over knowing I was a classic seductress and this man in the white bathrobe would soon be enjoying my bountiful gifts. Michael opened the bottle of champagne and filled our flutes as I served the lobster and filet mignon dinner. He kept eyeing the lipstick case and the lighter on the glass table so I asked if he knew what was inside. He knew alright and I invited him to smoke pot with me for the first time. I held the fat joint between my red tipped fingers like I used to do with Jim. My eyes dazzled his as he struck the lighter and held it to my face. I took a strong draft and held it in for quite awhile. Finally exhaling a puff of smoke, I passed the joint to Michael. He seemed nervously excited. It only took a few back and forth passes before we said we should eat our dinner. We quaffed our champagne and laughed, already feeling the effects of the strong ganja I had bought from a friend especially for this occasion. The dinner was exquisite and the champagne even better. He thanked me for making this dinner so intimate. I told him how much I had missed him as I removed the robe revealing my revved-up body held tightly in a black, leather corset. We had a lovely chocolate dessert and relaxed on the couch for a few minutes. I asked him if he wanted to light the joint again as I was feeling frisky and wanted a couple more tokes before he fucked me. He laughed and opened his robe showing me his already erect penis. I feigned shock and reached for his cock with one hand as I held the joint in the other. Michael lit my doobie again and we again passed it back and forth as I stroked his cock. It felt so intimate and erotic to be stroking him as we still conversed on the couch. The candlelight and music had us in a frenzied state and he snuffed out the joint and started kissing me. But I was in a talkative mood.

"Did you know that I had one other affair before I met you?", I whispered while continuing my ministrations.

"Oh my God, no. Do you want to tell me about it?", he asked a bit excited.

"Yes, when I was 35 years old I worked at a restaurant as a waitress and fell in with a younger crowd. This one guy kept tempting me and tempting me. He was only 26 years old and single but there was something about him that drew me in. We finally connected one day at his apartment and I was mortified after we made love on his couch. I couldn't face him for awhile but in a few weeks after the shock wore off I found myself desiring him even more. We flirted at work and he invited me to have a glass of wine at his apartment after our shift. We drank and started kissing and making out and before I knew it we were in his bedroom fucking like wild animals".

"Does this excite you or make you think less of me?", I asked as his cock grew harder in my fingers.

"Wow. I can't believe it but it only makes you more beautiful in my mind. You are such a sexual creature".

"Thank you for saying that. I eventually fell in love with him after an incredible two years of making mad love whenever we could. But that faded too and now I have you". We kissed warmly and I could tell his stiffie yearned for more intimate treatment. I suggested we move to the bed.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:34 pm

Michael removed his robe and laid on his back on the beautiful bed and I cuddled up to his side. I could tell he wanted me to stroke him some more and talk about my younger lover. I opened the bottle of baby oil and poured it all over his chest and torso. I massaged his skin while continuing my story.

"Do you want to know more about Jim?", I asked innocently as I massaged the oil into his chest. He said he was fascinated and did want to know more.

"I was reaching my peak with my hormones, so it came naturally. I would make myself look as sexy as possible every Friday when we worked together. I wore short, tight skirts and a white blouse that hugged my breasts. He would talk to me before our shift and ask me to visit. I invariably accepted. He would rush home to his apartment while I innocently checked out and had a glass of wine with the other waitresses. Soon enough, I would excuse myself and drive to Jim's apartment. He would open his door, kiss me, and sit me down at his couch so we could unwind with wine and pot".

I poured more oil over his legs and worked the slippery liquid into his feet, calves, and eventually his thighs.

"Was he a good lover?". I smiled and sheepishly admitted he was the greatest sex of my life.

"He was enormous", I blushed as I held up my hands about a foot apart. Michael swooned as I described more and more about the amazing Jim. I poured oil all over his crotch and admired his glistening body. I lubricated his balls before finally placing my oiled hand around his shaft and starting a slow, sensuous stroking. His excitement was off the charts.

"His cock was so big, too big actually. He would leave me sore for days. I'm happier with you because we fit perfectly together and the way you make love to me. Wow! The way you bring me to orgasm is just incredible. I surrender every time".

His cock reached out for comfort and our eyes spoke to each other. I moved down and took him in my mouth. Soft and sensuous. His cock felt so good in my mouth and I took him deep.

'"Jim used to cum in my mouth, then get hard again and fuck me for two hours", I teased as I came up for air and continued to stroke my man. He groaned and said he could do the same. I resumed my warm, wet blowjob and started to throat fuck him. He grabbed my head as his warm semen shot down my throat to the last drop. He fell into a restful period and I rested my head on his shoulder.

We spoke intimately to each other and soon I was teasing his cock again with my nails. Slowly he responded and I felt him harden. He wanted to make love to me in a missionary position so we traded spots and he wrapped me up in his arms and entered me effortlessly. His beautiful, talented dick went to work on me and I knew all the effort I had invested in being a seductress was worth it. He was extremely excited and hard as a rock again. We kissed passionately as we celebrated our reunion. His cock did amazing things to me that night and his ability to make me orgasm was legendary. I told him over and over that he was the best lover I had ever had. He could make me quiver with his talented musical fingers, then his tongue, and finally his amazing cock. I wanted him inside of me forever. He gave me three epic orgasms that night all with his thick, long lasting, 8 inch cock.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:55 pm

Our affair continued for the next few years, known only by my supportive husband. He once again loved the stories I would come home with reminiscent of my days with Jim. Before you knew it, it was time for our next H.S. reunion. Our 40th now and Michael said he was invited to attend and perform some music with a couple of other classmates. This was ironically being held at yet another Sheraton hotel and was a weekend affair. I was determined to be the best dressed lady there and went shopping with a vengeance. Everyone booked single rooms for the weekend nights and I wondered if Michael and I would be able to pull off a discreet meeting. Friday night went well with a great cocktail party and I secretly dazzled Michael with a sexy jumper that caught the attention of every man in the room. He would later disclose to me that I was voted the "hottest" woman from our class by an informal poll of the guys. This pleased me to no end and made me feel even sexier than ever. We would stay away from each other Friday night but we knew we wouldn't be denied on Saturday night. Saturday evening was the main event with a formal dinner and dance. I chose a tight, knit black dress for the event and complemented the sultry look with black stiletto heels. The evening flew by with many men flirting with me and asking me to dance. I did dance with anyone who asked, not to make Michael jealous, but to make him appreciate that I would be with him alone in my room later. He kept his distance as I socialized with my classmates and enjoyed the wine being served. After a long night of dining and dancing it was announced that a few classmates would be performing in the hospitality suite on the 2nd floor. Most of the crowd moved up to enjoy the music. I stood in the middle of the room and felt like the "It Girl" as I watched Michael sing and play his guitar to the delight of the crowd. During a short break I approached him and invited him up to my room where we could have some fun. His eyes betrayed his eagerness but he maintained his composure in the crowded room. I said my goodnights and went up to my room posthaste.

I freshened up my make-up and lipstick in the bathroom then stripped out of the dress. I felt comfortable in a tank top and my panties and proceeded to light two candles, pour two glasses of white wine, place the joint on the nightstand, and wait.

Within 15 or 20 minutes there was that familiar knock at the door and I quickly let Michael in. We were really pushing the envelope now but when lovers want to be together risks are taken. I suggested he remove his shoes and pants and sit with me on the bed and enjoy a glass of wine. We realized we were in our own private sanctuary as we sipped our wine and spoke quietly. I held the joint in my delicate fingers and asked if he wanted to get stoned. He practically fell over reaching for the lighter. We poured a 2nd glass of wine and lit that joint. We giggled like co-conspirators as we inhaled the ganja and felt that euphoric feeling once again taking over our minds and bodies. I complemented him on his music session and told him about feeling like the "It Girl" while watching him play knowing we would soon be alone in my room. He enjoyed this immensely. We smoked most of that joint before one of us said maybe we should snuff it out. I was out of my mind aching for him and asked him to fuck me right away. But he started by removing my tank top and sucking my breasts and especially my sensitive nipples. His talented fingers moved down and snuck under my panties and tickled my labia. I started moving up and down inviting him to probe my inner depths. In our state of ecstasy he removed my soaked panties and went down on me. My pussy gushed as his wet tongue probed my sugar walls. My moans grew louder and I wondered if any classmates might be roomed on the other side of the wall.

At this point I really didn't care. All I wanted was to experience sheer joy with Michael. He delivered as he brought me to a full, shaking orgasm with his talented lips and tongue. I begged for more and he climbed on top of me as his kisses shared my pussy juices. I relished it all. We french kissed as he entered me and made me full once again. Our lovemaking once again entered a surreal dimension as we floated above our bodies and let nature take it's course. We were mere observers as our bodies took over and embarked on an incredible journey of spiritual intercourse. His skill and stamina were still intact and I encouraged him to just make it last as long as possible. We moved in unison with every stroke of his penis inside of me setting off fireworks. I surrendered to his mastery of me and was soon having a series of orgasms flooding his cock with my love juices. He persisted and held me in his power until I begged him to cum inside of me. I needed his sperm inside of me. He held up my legs, placed them over his shoulders, and proceeded to pound me as good as Jim had ever done. My moans turned into screams as the fire rose through my loins and chest. I turned scarlet red in my neck area and exploded as I felt his jism shooting deep into my waiting cunny.