Spanking

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Michigan1
Virgin

Spanking

Unread post by Michigan1 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:28 pm

This is a little story about how an embarrassing moment in my life as a youth changed my life forever. When I was about 14 I was a small, skinny, kind of nerdy kid and spent a lot of time at home in my room fantasizing about girls and doing a lot of masturbating. I was a late bloomer and all the other boys had armpit hair and were growing into young men while I still felt like a child. One thing I had figured out was that I was very turned on by panties. I liked to sniff them, taste them, jerk with them and even wear them. Any chance I could I would be sniffing panties, didn’t matter whose they were, usually my mothers. (Gross, I know). After the second time she caught me with her underwear I overheard her on the telephone telling my aunt. She played it off as “boys will be boys”. That summer my parents went on a weekend vacation and left me at my aunt and uncle’s house for the three days and nights they were gone. I loved staying at their place, they were cool people and I always had fun with my two older girl cousins. Becky was 16 and Amber was almost 18. Bit of an age gap but we got along great. I should mention that I always had a crush on my first cousin Amber. She was chubby but very cute and I loved the curves. Becky was skinny and also very attractive but not my type. Neither of them should have been an object of my masturbationary pastime but what can I say? I was a horny kid. My aunt was quite heavy but not unattractive, and she had huge breasts that were very saggy. I also fantasized about her and had images of all of them in their swim suits in my mind for jacking it later.
On Saturday my uncle was at work and the rest of us were in the pool and backyard for most of the day. I excused myself to use the restroom and after I was finished instead of heading back out to the pool i snuck upstairs into Ambers room. I had to find a pair of her panties to sniff just for a second before going back to the pool. I found a pair that she must have worn the day before because they were on the floor by her pajamas. As I started sniffing I just couldn’t help myself and started jerking. I was very quick and could come in less than a minute most times, so I figured I had time before I was missed. As I was approaching orgam I heard her. It was my aunt. She was in the doorway and she looked furious. “What are you doing you little pervert?! Your mother told me that you’re always playing with yourself and rummaging through her panty drawer. I’m going to do something she should have done long ago.” And in an instant she grabbed my arm, sat on the bed and bent me over her lap. I struggled to get away but she easily overpowered me and held me down with her left forearm on my back and with the right she pulled my swimsuit the rest of the way down. She started immediately to spank me very hard with her open palm. My small boner was pressed up firmly on my aunt’s thigh and the movement from the spanks I was receiving was too much for me and it happened. I came. Right on my aunt’s legs. Just then I heard laughter and looked up to see Becky and Amber standing in the hallway, it was obvious they saw most of the whole episode. My aunt threw me down on the floor screaming “oh my god! What a filthy little pervert!” My cousins were laughing hysterically. I was mortified, my ass was sore, but I was still very turned on. My parents heard the whole story, Amber told EVERYONE. It’s still awkward with the whole family and that was almost 20 years ago. I still masturbate to the thought of that event and wish my aunt would spank me in front of my wife.

Michigan1
Virgin

Re: Spanking

Unread post by Michigan1 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:27 pm

Maybe this post ⬆️ should be in the fetish forum. I’m not sure how to move it or if I can even do that